Democrats are now mad that Trump is firing McMaster, the guy who wanted more war with Afghanistan

I'm pretty sure I've seen it all now.
Seriously? "Here's an ancient picture of cute Afghan waifus in miniskirts, they really do want to be 'free' today. We really can brainwash them back into degeneracy!" How did this ever fly? Did Afghanistan make all these generals fucking insane or are they just neurotically obsessed with never admitting defeat?

http:// www.businessinsider.com/trump-afghanistan-plan-mcmaster-photo-1972-women-2017-8

Attached: ilostafghanistan.jpg (960x640, 85.83K)

Fuck off kike. The WH already came out and said it was fake news.

Attached: #FireMcMaster-SaveIsrael3.jpg (1842x1036, 294.48K)

No he isn't.

That would be Trump. Also McMaster was anti-war with Iran. Which is why Trump fired him.

He's not getting fired but potus did just nab some leakers

Yup. The kikes are freaking out so much they just shut down all of cuckchan

Attached: 1498337847201.jpg (3154x2503, 1.01M)

You've been psyop'd bro.
Lol be ready to eat those words
Again, psy-op'd. McMaster was pro-Iran deal, which if you read the 2009 Brookings Paper "Which Path to Persia" (google it, it is online, funded by CIA), you would know the paper specifically mentions "Giving Iran a deal too good to be true" then making it look like Iran broke the deal and to use this as a way to get a war-weary American public to support war with Iran.
The best way to PREVENT war with Iran is actually for America to break the deal first, so deep state can't propagandize you into thinking Iran broke the deal, can't be trusted, and war is the only option.
I know this is tough for you brainwashed morons to understand, but please try to understand how this shit works. You've lived through it over and over.

Watch what you say about Trump, shareblue. Mods ban this faggot.

That's no way to talk about Trump supporters you kike. Mods, ban this faggot too.

Attached: Bye-bye-bibi.jpg (1347x1985 2.99 MB, 1.46M)

Why did he say it?

ok guys. looks like 8ch isn't what it used to be. fucking amateur hour here now.

If there is an anti-ZOG faction in the administration, it's McMaster, if Trump removes him, especially if the rumors about Bolton being his replacement are true, than the jews won.

I won't. Because it's fake news. You are fake news.

Bibi's best mate is really triggering those leftists and muslims

*then, it's early.

Anyone care to actually try to explain why it is you fools think McMaster is "anti-ZOG" when he actively promoted the continuation of the Zionist war in Afghanistan?
And if McMaster is so "Anti-ZOG" then why is he the only one in the last hundred years or so who hasn't been destroyed for having such views?
Did he or did he not support the continuation of the Zionist fucking wars?
Does he or does he not support the Iran deal that was designed to fail and in failing convince America that war with Iran is necessary and unavoidable?
Do you think a war with Iran would be easier or harder if America has a secure and stable presence in Afghanistan?
Why in the fuck do you think that McMaster's replacement would be any more likely to support a war with Iran than McMaster, the guy who convinced Trump to stay in Afghanistan, which is necessary for a war with Iran to happen at all.
Yes Bolton certainly seems to be ZOG, but it is just speculation that he'll be appointed. And if he is appointed and declares war on Iran, then that will only happen thanks to McMaster who got us stuck in Afghanistan for infinity more years.
And how in the hell do you think Bolton or McMaster are going to convince Americans to support a war against Iran anyway? Democrats are begging for a war against Russia because they're eternally butthurt that Clinton lost and they have to displace that emotion by hurting someone they've othered. But I don't think even Democrats would support a war with Iran even if you told them it would hurt Putin's feelings.
In fact, McMaster would be the best pick to lead a war into Iran, because he can say
You guys are approaching reddit-tier levels of thought. Or maybe you just lose your minds when you smell boots.

Attached: yeah.png (470x462, 260.75K)

I said "if". He's the only person in the Trump administration who MIGHT be going against jewry, if he isn't, then the whole thing's kiked, and if he's replaced by a confirmed Israel-firster, then it's definitely kiked.

Hey, I'm just pointing out that OP is fake news. Nothing more, nothing less.

They'll replace him with a bigger neocon.

B-but according to Thernovich, John Bolton is /ourguy/ and the deepstate is trying to block him?!

Calm down. Holla Forums is like 99.98% kikeshills and niggers at this point. Of course they are too stupid to contemplate the current year.
Exactly. Notice how every time the ZOGs try to maneuver us into a kikewar (Syria, North Korea, Venezuela, etc), Dargnold Drumft manages to slide away from it. It isn't just McMaster sucking King Nigger's Iran deal dick. Mattis and the Pentagon swamp are doing it too. The entire occupied military leadership is on board, which means McMaster isn't going to be the last fucktard getting the axe.

on a personal level, I am astounded that Trump is managing to disarm NK while working to disarm Iran and also dealing with a fuckton of muh Russia and muh NRA false flags at the same time. Damn impressive

Attached: firepepe2.png (462x381, 289.76K)

Hes a lock to get a promotion. All of the admin changes and escalation in rhetoric are pointing toward an actual war between the two on Iranian soil.

No, it has been reported that Trump plans to fire McMaster. The White House denied it. They've already denied they were going to fire people before firing them, so White House denying it isn't proof the news of him being fired is fake.
Sure, it could be some elaborate plan to catch leakers, or it could be Trump trying to see what the response would be to him firing McMaster, or maybe he's just trying to send a message to McMaster to watch what he says.
There are three points of discussion here whether McMaster is fired or not:
But you come in and think you're clever by just shutting down any of this discussion as "fake news".
You're a fucking kike, you ought to be gassed, so either have a discussion or put some boots in your mouth and shut the fuck up

So why would Trump bring him into the admin if hes just another neocon?

I don't know anything about pretending that NeoCon zionist jews in office are anti-ZOG, the very notion is retarded because 'We' elected ZOG to put an end to all this anti-ZOG sentiment we used to see on Holla Forums, which is rightly reflected in new and improved Holla Forums that is now really going hard after the leftists and muslims and oh of course China too.

meanwhile jews continue to run America into the ground and the only American resistance to jewish power which had been built up in the last ten years have all now sided with Zionist isreali controlled republikes, which means 'We're' winning!

I honestly don't think he sleeps at all. I barely sleep and I can't keep up with him, and he actually has a job and I'm just a NEET.

lol

All memeing aside, what does Afghanistan have besides heroin and strategic positions against Iran?
What mineral wealth?

Attached: 1464053369582.jpg (200x200, 6.33K)

Shittons of lithium.

Well, I'm sure some shill will herp derp muh 4d chess, but I believe that when Trump got elected president, it didn't just unhinge the Democrats, it unhinged everyone in DC because they are 99% jews and goodgoys so Drumpf had to do something to appear to be willing, to be just a rich man playing a game and that he needed the support of the neocons because he "didn't know what he was doing." So to assuage their fears, he packed a few kikes and goodgoys into his cabinets, fired a few of his expendables, etc. In the mean time, he started packing the courts with judges, cleaning out the smaller bureaucracies, and working on improving the economy. Now that he is entrenched, I think he feels strong enough to get rid of them and put in people who will enact the anti-globalist methodology.
It's only my personal idea, but I feel like he's biding his time for something. It might just be the midterm, but that is too 2D for my gut instincts.

What did we get for our trouble? A crippling opiate epidemic in White America?

Eat shit moshe.

Also he had to gather evidence against all the crimes committed by the traitors within the government itself for bullet-proof cases. The OIG report and subsequent military tribunals or traitors walking free will reveal what has really been going on either way. Just from Uranium 1 alone it appears there is enough evidence for public hangings. Even just going back to 9/11 there is enough to dismantle the grip of the kikes over our government. CIA/Mossad lies about Iraq WMD, where all that Opium from Afghanistan really ends up, Fast and Furious arming cartels, CIA/Mossad fuckery in the Ukraine/Libya/Syria, U1, ISIS arming by Mossad/Saudi, Spying on the press, Spying on everyone else, CIA/Mossad control over Google/Facebook, building backdoors into literally everything, Gun Control psyops against the American people, Operation Mockingbird control of press, offshoring of jobs/importing the 3rd world for white genocide, Iwan blackmail of congress. And that's not even getting into Pedogate or the Federal Reserve which is a whole other can of worms.
DOTR can't come fast enough.

Attached: Damnit.gif (400x324, 770.57K)

goddamn you jews glow in the dark. You know that kneejerk calling projecting your Jewness doesn't fool anyone dude. your disinfo is obvious.

Small brown children to sell into sexual slavery

Kek blew trillions on the war and China gets all the contracts.

fucktons of resources along the mountains, from gold to metals to gas to oil, plus it's strategically valuable and easy to defend. If it were a European nation it'd be rich beyond belief.

This is just another way you've all been disinformed. Rich American citizens who don't care about America own heavy stakes in those "Chinese companies" that got the contracts, or they have business relationships with them. Apple for example benefited hugely from cheap lithium, and it was better for a Chinese company to do it than an American company since they did it cheaper meaning more profits and lower price points for Apple products.

You didn't hear this from me but Trump is powering up massively. All the people who are not in line with what he envisioned when he ran for presidency will get purged.
Call it spring cleaning

Bye Rex, should have stayed in that shithole nigeria you were sent to, fucking skulls bones traitor faggot

Yes, he's purging everyone who doesn't want a war with Iran and isn't owned by Lubavitchers.

It's so, so sad at this point.

I had no clue that kike agent, Mike Cernovich posts here. Hi, Mike!

You're a shit shill.
Hopenothate?
Shareblue/AB21/MM?
keep those.soros bux ablaze. It warms me on the inside.

Do you feel in control?
I am asking.you this seriously.
Do you feel like you have any control on the narrative?

RenTech bots acting up again.

Spring cleaning ;)

You are a disastrous underperforming individual. You are achieving nothing while burning your masters money away.
Are you familiar with adwords? Hostile bidding / depleting your competitor's balance?
This is similar.

THIS

WINNING DRAINING THE SWAMP OF SNITCHES

Source?

Death to israel. Death to Trump. Death to the mods.

I hope we blow the shit out of Iran about five seconds after they wipe Israel off the map.

Hasn't McMaster been "about to be fired" all year now?

(1)

Good. Let them get mad about a thousand different things.

Guess it wasn't fakenews now was it you faggot?

And now his ass is fired.
I hope that zionist burns in fucking hell.

Attached: F451.jpg (125x150, 4.62K)

lol made a thread for you m8.

Bolton is just as bad as McMaster if not marginally worse

McMaster or his people were behind the leak about the Putin phone call, they should be axed on that alone if they aren't sent to jail.

Everyone in the deep state trying to antagonize conflict with Russia should be proscribed from government and charged with conspiracy to undermine election results.

Yeah exactly, McMaster is deep state. He was only thrust into the position because they used dirty tricks to take out Flynn.

Fuckton of oil, plus being so destabilized gives a boatload of dosh daily for the (((Military Industrial Complex.)))

I hear Bolton is more of a Zionist though.

I hear Bolton is about to be fired.

Bolton is a zionist jew warmonger scum of the earth who played a big role in Iraq and you can bet he'll be trying to get war for his fellow jews with Iran. Until he gets he cunt jew daughter and her kike faggot husband out of there, it's just going to get worse.

They found the leaker so they pulled the trigger on the firing.

Attached: Bolton_ My view of America-s greatest threat.webm (640x360 6.26 MB, 5.51M)

Trump did say he would drain the swamp. He is firing people left and right when they show signs of corruption or toxic thinking

Reminds me of the mooch. He got a taste of blood in the water and went apeshit and Trump knew that was a liability.

He doesn't have a job or a career.
He has purpose.

Attached: 1475799584532.jpg (600x700, 43.44K)