Shitskin /r9k/ redditor kike an heros on livestream

shitskin /r9k/ redditor kike an heros on livestream
>>>Holla Forums7825619
>>>Holla Forums7823745
Last name is "Aslan", based out of California, supposedly.
hebrewsurnames.com/ASLAN
Saging because so far there's no evidence he was an actual shill.
Shareblue following suit when?

Attached: 38a4f4f9e9ca769bd150f95da80b425702383b3c00c83639a314c9ff4a752e1d.webm (640x300, 360.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
reddit.com/user/Shuaiby
youtube.com/user/zlXero/
Religion
archive.fo/ujMwX
myanimelist.net/profile.php?username=Shuaiby
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/409922428/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43884179/#43895285
8ch.net/b/res/7820805.html#7826685
boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/12352711/rekt-thread
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/in-2017-st-louis-49-black43-white-city.html
archive.fo/gZJT2
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what am i going to see when i play this video. i'm not sure if i wanted to voluntarily see gore at the moment.

is that a shotgun?

i guess this is good enough from the b thread

Attached: thanks_b.jpg (422x442, 30.29K)

forgot my sage

its not that bad, you dont see much except for the splatter

Lol at having a tarp behind you for the splatter. Guess he had the cleaners in mind.

Obvious faggot and furry so mental illness immediately confirmed, that's all the reason there is to it probably.

Perhaps a DACA deportee doing us a favor?

Triple confirms.

One less turk.

was from california apparently

Attached: add017c789f588f18059f53ad18a2d7d7bc6ca395f2c55e7e1352fc70b0ce510.png (697x651, 473.41K)

Even in death he's still a burden to others.

(checking them trips)

And the fact he's from California definitely confirms he was likely a degenerate spic (somewhere along those lines at least)

Looks like a sandnigger to me

Dead redditors are nice and all, but this is a unimportant /r9k/. Not a confirmed gommie, Holla Forums faggot or anyone else important.
Too bad that this didn't happen earlier
Also

You can obtain a KSG in Cali? I thought they have stricter gun laws.

Attached: 463139404c2bfba490f7475356cfffe7c31d33102eb5f2e3ba3e073dad805f67.jpg (402x431, 22.91K)

so i heard he died himself because his gf was cheating or he was a literally cuckold but could n't handle the cucking aftermath?
he should have studied how to prep the bull!

Attached: fc54ffec43618145a88d7f8cbe9b0a913f7e751c8b084f92ec3c2c2ca67b203f.png (470x517, 54.35K)

so your wrong.

?

i don't understand why people do this.
men are meant to die in glorious battle.

he could have joined the army or isis or the cartels or mexicans fighting the cartels or any number of possibilities, if your willing to die you options are unlimited.

instead he does this and amounts to nothing.

He watched too much anime for too long periods of time, this made the sun hurt his eyes.
Anime in moderation before you get basement sickness and joining ISIS isn't fun anymore because you can't stop squinting and groaning.

Because he's r9k. They're pathologically pathetic. When a robot wants to die, he wants to die pathetically because he hates himself. Choosing to die in battle is choosing to die as a hero. As heroes die respected and are honoured after death, robots don't want to die as heroes. Wanting to do die as a hero implies self respect and a desire for immorality. The robot wants to end it all because he despises his very essence. Imagine hating yourself so much you blow your brain out on cam so others can marvel at how pathetic you are.

I almost choked on my piece of 5 gum when I watched this, fucking kek. If only the Jews were this useful, he even put up a tarp to make his brains easier to scrape up.

Oh, wow. A weeaboo with shit taste killed himself. I've never heard of this happening before. What a great thread you've got OP.

I love how the first I see of this guy's death, which he probably thought was dramatic, is implementation into a meme for keks. What a faggot.

yea he is wrong his friends came forward and stated it was due to family issues or somthing else of the like

Dunno why nerds don't engage in sudoku and instead blow their head off.

If I was to kill myself I'd just cut open my gut and spend the last moments of my life browsing Holla Forums

Was gonna post the full video on liveleak, where you can hear some odd conversations, some kind of voice chat, probably discord, his mother discovering him, wailing and calling 911, but the fucking vid was taken down.
Though I think it's believable, there are some suspicious aspects to the video,

Anyone have it saved as a webm/some other format?

Attached: brutal.jpg (692x960, 74.41K)

Full link here, 2 lazy 2 webm:
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

KIKE SUICIDE STATUS: LIVESTREAM'D

this shit again, i support a quality control posting coalition on Holla Forums from keeping retarded posts like this out.

lol butthurt kikes, keep eating those shotguns!

here's the dudes reddit acct: reddit.com/user/Shuaiby

and his youtube:
youtube.com/user/zlXero/

also image from fam posting - definitely muslim

Kel-Tec KSG tactical shotgun

Attached: lol.png (513x367, 143.83K)

Well, he wasn't going to breed anyway but that still brings a smille to my face

It might.

The fuck is a dua?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (224x250, 6K)

Definitely Under Age

>vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

"I don't know what he wrote, rack, r9k?!"

Gotta admit I laughed a bit here.

I couldn't stop for 1-2 minutes

do you get your 72 virgins if you suicide yourself without killing anyone in the name of Allah?

God damn, I knew I shouldn't have watched the video because it'd put me in a bad mood. What kind of piece of shit would do this? I don't care what kind of relationship he had with his parents, but blowing your brains out and just leaving your mangled pulpy carcass on your bedroom floor for them to find is just too awful. No parent should have to go through that. I wonder how often police and dispatchers have to deal with suicides like these anyway? Even the officers in the video are pretty rattled when they uncover the body. Fuck, maybe this kid really was a robot, although he was only 18 he was probably just being stupid.

Attached: drunk witch bitch.jpg (679x679, 71.7K)

remind yourself that he was a literal shitskin

Not everyone is made out of stiffer stuff or grown up strong to deal with shit, but this is the current problem of our slowly declining and degenerate civilization that seriously need a cleansing, and he's a /r9k/ faggot, he couldn't handle the truth or hardship, of course his pity party circlejerk will eventually get himself killed.

this is also his parents fault. they chose not to raise him or have him in their homeland, instead they chose to invade this country for the gibs. if he had grown up in his homeland i'm sure he would have been a proud isis warrior and gone out the honorable way via 500lb jdam and received his 72 virgins.

You're an asshole, user.

My CPU ramps up to 100% on this site and I am using a fucking Ryzen 1700 4GHz. What's wrong with it? Mining script?

My thoughts exactly. His parents are not white but there's still some part of humanity in me that hasn't died yet that feels sorry for them. Their lives will be destroyed forever. I don't think they'll be able to laugh after what they've seen for years if not ever

Attached: jc what shame.png (800x800, 155.8K)

this is gabe's fault

Attached: steam_maycausesuicide.png (904x908, 409.05K)

Fucking lol

Shitskin or not is irrelevant. Traumatizing the people that gave you everything is just disgusting. The image of his deflated head will be burned into his mother's head until the day she probably decides to kill herself. And then the cops have to deal with all that shit, how many of them eventually desensitize themselves to the bloodshed or lose their sanity? I know expecting even a sliver of humanity from edgy fuckwads is a lot to ask, but this is in no way a good thing. Also this emboldens gun restrictions as well, there's no way an 18-year-old anheroing with a shotgun isn't going to be added to the pile of gun law pathos.

Yeah, there's a mining script on that page. Install noscript and you'll be able to block it.

And just when he unboxed a $300 knife (I'm kidding)

It's gone now, but some butthurt faggot on Holla Forums made a thread assuming the guy was Holla Forums for whatever reason and suggested they harass the mother

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, newfag.

Fucking kek, that Steam description.

cdc says 22k kill themselves with firearms every year, that's 2.5/hr. the suicide argument isn't used very hard in gun control debates, MSM doesn't cover suicide's much either. maybe this is will be slighly different because he live streamed it, but the fact that he was a undeniably (by MSM's definition) mentally ill muslim, with a gun, doesn't play into their narrative very well.

no doubt it's hard for the family, they can still gtfo of my country, but it would be hard in their homeland.

remember though plenty of american's have died in combat over there from muslim women strapping explosives to their children and telling them to run up to the vehicle under the guise of getting candy. my sympathy for the family is limited.

Jew media isn't going to cover suicide because white men are way over represented. Also, it goes into real economic and social problems that are caused by issues they champion like affirmative action, open borders, and "free trade" with outsourcing/offshoring shit that just enriches globokikes and industries that gain from perverse incentives and wealth redistribution that has led to America having >$20T debt.

Man, reality is some fucked up shit.

Attached: 1487504033797.png (509x411, 18.79K)

this is what happens when you drink soy instead of milk for strong bones

How exactly is this pol related?
At least it's positive in the end because seeing it discourages people from shooting themselves in the face.

KSG holds 15 but you have to manually switch mag tubes with a lever, so it's technically complaint as a magazine coupler would

I must've missed out on that later stuff, I think I was about 30 mins in yesterday, remember the cop going

jews…

Attached: non-free.png (594x423, 54.3K)

Nothing of value etc

this

You're probably right. People have livestreamed their suicides before and haven't received an major media coverage. Not sure what to make of this one though, these are strange times after all.
That's pretty disgusting and I've heard of that happening before, and it's a real fucking travesty. I can't really direct my disgust at the family though; it's not like they benefit at all if some muslims trick some children to snackbaring soldiers. People, like this fag , will tell you to "dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed", but that kind of attitude only enables more needless loss of life. I'm sure the muslims strapping bombs to kids know this mantra pretty well, and it's very convenient when they want to wage war like cowards. Anyways, "dehumanization" is a fucking meme. People can kill for their own benefit and ignore guilt, it's easy, and been done it for centuries. It's a cowardly belief for the weak who don't want to carry the burden of understanding the value of life, which in today's world is extremely hard when 18-year-old weeaboos shave off half of their head with a shotgun for online entertainment.

The best part is that it happened to shitskins so we can look at it objectively.

Every jew.
Every muslim.
They all must die.

i loaded the full version just to confirm this
why is she even still on the stream if she is this traumatized? i would imagine at the point you turn it the fuck off, and i dunno, get a drink, not sit there and continue to sob on stream in what i assume is a ploy for attention even in these times.

r9k memes manifesting. That shit's dangerous.

We punctured the veil, user. All the memes will be coming through. The key is to have the right ones on your side.

this fucking 911 responder

"OH MY GOD *DURKA* I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WROTE, BYE /R9K/ OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS"
the mother will forever know /r9k/

Yeah, there's some gold in there:

What's with the dirka muslim shit? He was hispanic from the shit they found yesterday on half k.

EMT: "oh duuude…"

"oh shit"
being an EMT has to be a hell of a job. i don't know how they maintain sanity looking at this shit IRL every day.

>reddit.com/user/Shuaiby
Kek.

Attached: 2018-03-16-024953_813x162_scrot.png (813x162, 17.82K)

They pretty much have Holla Forums humor. Not for the sake of being edgy but to stay sane

Attached: what has it come to.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

as a US tax payer I am quite entertained.

he said several times before he did it
"are you guy's recording?"
"is anyone recording?"
he looks, at the screen, then seems to acknowledge, and then quickly writes the note and then boom.

discord keeps logs of everything. i wonder if whoever said
"ya dude we're recording"
"do it faggot"
is going to be in some shit.

All weebs should do this. Starting with ImKikey.

no one is going to investigate shit so irrelevant, unless we find them and dox them.

the Holla Forums meme's have a headstart

Attached: 80358c4bb2553ef986afa8812129e073558243a56a485a4576d229595774baaa.png (686x494, 194.63K)

Just go punch some more holes in your wall, that'll make you feel better.

KSG?

i have no motivation for that. i laugh and talk shit but this is actually somewhat disturbing. even a muslim shitskin should have gone out in a better way.i have far more respect for isis, atleast they are going out fighting for what they believe in,preferably against soldiers, but w/e there's no honor in this.

good meme

this seems to be the shotgun that was used

Attached: aa624645791e1a41890f1111d74b6a90c45a2ead5e7eab01a8539a48b3153cdf.png (1264x1980, 503.35K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x480, 404.1K)

Rest assured user there are no explicitly sexual themes in the video. Except bullet rape.

Do you know where we are right now?

It's fucking gross irl, and the worst part is that it's more gross seeing it on video because you've seen it irl, and you remember the smell too.

Guys, he was an Angel Beats fan, i think he just wanted to find out if the limbo High School was real, maybe even he'd even get to meet his waifu.
;)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>respect for (((isis)))
Kike/shitskin detected

Isn't Aslan also a Turkish name?

This

As an EMT, I can say it's not easy at all some days.

Dead shitskins always make me smile. The only downside to them removing themselves is a white man didn't get the satisfation of doing it himself.

As if being a shitskin wasn't reason enough to want him dead.

1.2k pricetag? He certainly didn't gimp his suicide.

welfare, sounded like there a bunch of kids in the house from the vid, which means the mother has been pumping kids out for the past 20 years.

Not faking it, apparently. Rach poster, take note.

Attached: Cartridge_Box_Hero.png (957x447, 522.22K)

gif of the moment he goodifies himself. Also in slow motion.

Attached: goodified in slow motion.gif (640x300 840.71 KB, 840.71K)

We drink heavily and joke about that time we stepped in brains. Good times.

see

Well, I guess the company got off light with that one.

i was avoiding watching the actual explosion this entire time. it is amazing just how quickly and completely the head explodes. he probably felt nothing.

Suddenly all of halfchan is frozen.

Supposedly halfchan's Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /vr/ and some other boards have their activity frozen so the FBI can investigate. /r9k/, oddly enough, is still chugging along.

someone posted his dox and they pulled the plug on half the servers

now this is real puma.

You can't post on any of them anymore, /jp/, Holla Forums, /wsg/, /qa/ and so on.

HARDEN THE FUCK UP

It's as if they're dimly aware of what fucking losers they are:

Religion of Cuck™qa.info/en/239058
archive.fo/ujMwX

>Religion of Cuck™qa.info/en/239058

I swear to fucking god, you goddamn Holla Forums-admin niggers. . .

Can we spread the word he did this for LGBT rights? I think that would go down well at his mosque.

he had a feminine voice. maybe this was the issue with the parents he was having.

myanimelist.net/profile.php?username=Shuaiby
Here's a man that saw an opportunity and took it.

Attached: kek.png (1183x1080, 182.42K)

True. Anyone saved his dox though?

You what to send his wife and kids our new and spicey memes?

Attached: 0b7aa53c36929ec10c2850eb6ac3672bb6b77ab6777f9dff2eb6ed6f4d93fe7c.gif (290x188, 2.96M)

The only anime he will be watching is reruns of boring shit like Dagashi Kashi, because in hell that's all you get and hell is eternal.

Could check the third party archives if you know the board.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/409922428/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43884179/#43895285

No, just a dumb question. I guess I really want to know if that's the case or not.

Only liberal fags kill themselves. I agree with the sentiment putting any parents thru that shit is disgusting and degenerate. Fuck hippies, fuck post modernist and Fuck Kurt Kobain

All the candy-related history in DK was pretty fun, fuck off.
And Hotaru was prime breeding material.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

He was also a fellow Mikufag, May he find her song in the other world.

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_rella__5c988c4544f2e26326e1a4ddab6fdfee.jpg (1000x1000, 1.08M)

Cobain was murdered, m8.

imagine a hell where you have to sit there forever and listen to miku sing Ieva's Polka

This kills the weeb. ImExtraKikey should do the same.

He was a feminist so that's ok.

Attached: already goodified 2.gif (640x300, 1.2M)

MODS = GODS

Oh wait he was a arab? Guess the dumbass was gonna become a terrorist in his homeland anyway whatever. Low IQ idiot playing with a shotgun.

I remember when an heroes on livestream was just part and parcel of 'le edgy underground chan culture XDDD' I use that ironically of course.
I suppose the first few times I watched shit like this back in the day from people an heroing or going for the high score I was just a bit horrified knowing that I had seen someone take a life or their own, I suppose that effect was more so when someone sees it live as it happens too along with people's reactions to it.
Honestly, the last time I was truly triggered over streams like this was that time when those niggers tortured that retarded white kid for several hours and basically got away with it. Probably because of the fact it lasted for ages rather than a quick bang, you really heard the trauma in the kid's screams, I honestly wouldn't have wanted to be him

I guess the people are shitting bricks over this are the ones who are just not used to seeing this shit in the first place. Desensitization is a blessing and a curse, you soon begin to lose the emotion in seeing this sort of shit but then again you get the autistic ability to replay it and analyse it. Isn't this how Holla Forums discovered anomalies in countless of school shooting videos? It's one of the reasons why we are eerily efficient at investigating, after the initial panic (and providing there is anything to look into) we just shut off from the horrid shit we discover and continue to dig and look into it, sometimes out of resistance and sometimes out of sheer curiosity (take Pizzagate for an example).

Rest in peace random nobody, I don't know or care who you were, but you had brought a slight chuckle for some people in the form of a dank webbum which honestly caught me off guard.
Also requesting a quick rundown on exactly what this shit was about? If it is relevant at all I'm sure I'd find information on somewhere like /cow/ but I'm wondering what relevance this has for us? Was he a shill or just another sad NEET who had enough?

I heard about this and this is interesting.
It's common knowledge now that if a certain law enforcement wished to get any information from imageboards (including this one) they can easily do so. Our friends from the three letter agencies have the ability to -if they saw fit- get anyone's information here along with entire threads to use as evidence.
I hope no one here thinks for one second that anything is truly deleted, shit is archived by Anons along with shills monitoring things like a hawk. Halfchan is usually under more fire than us because it seems to have turned into a half plebbit have chan hive at this point where people who think Reddit is too tame will go to halfchan and not feel frightened of this big imaginary racist boogieman cult.
The fact that the entire site is apparently frozen or having some sort of connection trouble is extremely suspicious however. It's clear as fucking crystal that there is an investigation going on, and for the love of tits the most stupid thing anyone here could do right now is to start posting edgy comments about this anywhere. There's not an awful lot they could do about shit you say here other than the media use it for another scaremonger article but I have a feeling someone somewhere is going to take it to the next level and start posting shit on social media or Youtube like fucking retards. They deserve to get v& if they're that retarded

show this cuck the video of the girl in the forest

IF YOU PLAN ON KYS YOU COULD AT LEAST DO SOMETHING USEFUL AND DRIVE A VAN FULL OF GAS TANKS INTO A NIGGER CROWD

TBH this shouldn't even be on Holla Forums.
This probably originated from 4chan /r9k/ and spread out from there.
Anyone who commits suicide wants it, and therefore deserves it.

This tbqh.

Attached: 1253978918d222b5a75508e6caad18598d78268e5cccfb7401a9c4c807142daf.png (800x600, 236.17K)

regardless of 8ch datamining what's illegal about this. maybe the idiots in discord who were egging this guy on and recorded the video, they might be in some shit, but the video itself, what are they going to do, send a DMCA request? that shit is all over the internet now, and shitposting isn't illegal either. Holla Forums dropped the full version split into 16mb webm's, people have downloaded by now, this video is never going away, maybe that's what this guy wanted.

I put a bit more work into this.

Attached: already goodified 3.gif (640x300, 470.82K)

not only that, but the guy specifically addressed /r9k/ and asked multiple times if and wanted people to record the stream that he was providing. is that not granting them copyright? fuck the family might not even have a case for DMCA.

What girl in the forest. Share plz.

The effort is appreciated, but it's just not the same without the shock value.

Yup. It's a cancer site.

Yeah, after rewatching, the original version does work better. Sometimes less work is more.

just saw that from the trip to Holla Forums after looking at their threads on this.
it's actually more disturbing despite zero gore.
i don't ever crossboard post so first probably won't work
8ch.net/b/res/7820805.html#7826685

I know that wasn't your only argument here, but I'd like to raise awareness that if anything, young white males may get demoralized and feel helpless and are far more likely to bite the bullet, we have a lot more to deal with than getting triggered over social media. The entire world has turned upside down, everyone and everything is against us, we see it everywhere we go and yet it seems futile to fight. Genuine demoralization tactics are being used against our entire race. Degeneracy seeps into the minds of the weak like a festering plague and those who are stern enough to reject it are cast out as social pariahs, whites are constantly guilted and blamed and Jews mock us openly with every move they make. Niggers are disgracing America and Europe bleeds as Religion of Cuck™ invades and rapes en masse.
Those then who decide to end it all due to these circumstances should not be blamed entirely for it, but rather it is but a symptom of the problem we face. Suicide is a coward's way out of this world, I'd rather stand and fight.
With that said, some shitskin from /r9k/ an heroing hasn't got anything to do with the above mentioned, and you are entirely right that libshits kill themselves all the time, again, a symptom of the problem. Perhaps this renders my point utterly moot.

Would have been funny but this certainly would have been used as another Dylan Roof scenario in which the media drags it on for ages and spins it as some sort of nazi terrorist suicide bombing. Maybe in another timeline, my friend.

People using Discord for anything other than talking to other fags playing vidya are basically on a first class ticket to doxtown. Discord literally sells companies data from posts and DMs and everything you say and do can and will be used against you. It'll be only too easy for people organizing shit like that on Discord to be outed entirely so yes, they may be liable.
You are correct with the fact that they can't control the video and how it is shared, nor can anything really be done about the faceless mob that talks about it. But if you put your head above the trench you're likely going to get shot. If someone who had a name to them said anything about this they would most certainly get done in for it in one way or another.
The family at the bare minimum *may* have the chance to have 15 minutes of fame via news if and only *if* this becomes news worthy. At the present moment I cannot see it becoming big unless it turns out to be more sinister than we knew or it proves to be a very slow newsweek. I don't mean to scaremonger at all but it is very suspicious how Halfchan is entirely frozen they're probably all going to come here because of it

You need three for inter-board linking, rather than the two for intra-board.
>>>Holla Forums7826685

that is disturbing, maybe it's a delayed response to "this guy is going to off himself dox now" only they're 2 hours too late, that or they shut it down so they can investigate why it didn't work. this is part of why sunshine was originally put in place on 8ch.

thanks

I perfected it.

Attached: HankHill.jpg (326x247, 19.06K)

Wew, haven't seen that reference in a while

Attached: this_is_real_puma_suicide.jpg (800x600, 91.26K)

be funny if that sobbing attention whore in the beginning of the vid got reamed for being an attention whore instead of calling the cops

Holla Forums basically taught me to laugh at everything, rekt threads were like a cock waving competition on who could post and stomach the edgiest stuff they could find.
It's usually more interesting and horrifying to look into the stories behind an heroes, usually these people had extremely troubled lives and genuinely sad stories… Or are just stupid fuckers who drank bleach after whoring themselves out on cam and couldn't stand the consequences when someone decided to be an ebin trole xdd and post the nudes around the school for all to see.

On another tangent, isn't it like an attention whoring thing to do to *threaten* to kill oneself on stream or otherwise cut themselves on video for likes? I wonder what the thought process is behind that

There are some amusing edits of this in this cuckchan thread:
boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/12352711/rekt-thread

I'm not going to repost them though because I really need to sleep

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, that video is sinister looking just because of the shadows from the trees, you can't even really see her face properly, and by the looks of it, she hung herself in a fairly public looking place too (the lights and what I guess are buildings in the background)

According to wikipedia infogalactic doesn't have an up-to-date page she hanged herself in her backyard. Basically bleach girl all over again, really. She actually lived not too far from me.

An invocation.

Attached: Counter Terrorist Unit.jpg (630x399, 41.29K)

I don't understand why this is Holla Forums and I don't understand why they allegedly shut down halfchan? Is the latter the only reason for the former? Why does it matter that somebody committed suicide, people commit suicide every day?

it's not especially Holla Forums but the livestream of it the fact that he was a shitskin, and coinciding half-chan shutdown over it make it a happening.

You're in the wrong place, goatfucker.

EMTs provided alt.tasteless with great reads at breakfast.

Man that shit takes me back.

That one came stock with XP-era Alienware computers.

I didn't recognize the theme because I never owned an alien ware machine but I did recognize the XP icons. I used to download hacks that would bypass microsoft's locks on changing the theme to anything not approved by them.

You didn't click on it.

And I didn't know that could be done. I always used classic mode. Then switched to Linux after they removed the ability to customize anything in Windows.

Attached: windows 10 settings.jpg (808x563 46.63 KB, 34.85K)

Classic windows still looks comfy af to me.

Quality post, thanks for the read.

Redid the first version of the Northstar edit with the second version's frame timing to counteract the dropped frames.

Attached: already goodified 4.gif (640x300, 1.15M)

Fucking MAL kikes how many times are they going to do this to me

Attached: The Struggler.jpg (363x487, 55.9K)

This should make you laugh. If you dont, you havent been here long enough. What are you going to do when you see some corpse in the race war, start puking and double over on your knees? Get it together, soldier. Its just a shitskin.

Attached: gr8b8m8.jpg (570x449, 39.99K)

Ah, the 4chan stranger. That's four years old at this point, isn't it? Didn't her son find her after coming home from school? Was he 14 at the time? He'd be an adult now, if so. I wonder if he'll ever stumble into edgelord places like this and see his mom's cold, lifeless corpse.

I never found out much more about it besides that it was one of the people who posted a corpse on cuckchan, he wasnt the only one. That meme made me lose my shit though at the time.

That's beautiful, user

Great. But why?

Because >shitskin /r9k/ redditor

Yeah, stupid question I know.

Stop being a cuck. Cops are useless and can suck my cock. I am glad that a shitskin kike with a rainbow fag kike flag on blew his head off. And I hope whoever the fuck this is gets trolled for no reason. This is a Chan board, not a cuck convention.
>>>/r9k/

That's no way to start a beta uprising

Top lel. I was hoping for HD, but good enough. To all you fucking moralfags and newfags - go back to leddit/4chin you shits. user used to love and lulz over shit like this. We used to egg them on to neck themselves. Now you shitskins wanna start a feels/bawww bread for the subhuman leech. Maybe you should consider killing yourselves too.

Well said brother. I'm tired of this new wave of moralfaggots and bawwfags

This times at least 6 gorillion

Best get used to it now, user. Peacetime can't last forever.

Attached: dehumanize.png (500x673, 553.63K)

ITT: I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss LARPing as white

Attached: CAPTCHA.png (220x90, 3.79K)

A M E R I M U T T S

M

E

R

I

M

U

T

T

S

Attached: typical-pol-user.jpg (422x442, 40.15K)

Let's all loves Lain, user….

Every fucking time

feels*

the mother will brows r9k for the sake of trying to find out why.

This made my fucking day. I hope more shitskins off themselves in such a fun fashion.

Attached: bf5a507f1417067672f90381038e22eeb741119a1ac26102104d6bf5ccbc6179.gif (480x270, 363.13K)

Couldn't he atleast bring a few lib with himself? Awww man…

You two are useless pussies and should follow that Shitskins lead.

Attached: 8e683dba84d4dbd23c19c3443bddd6ea69fb4df1ef373d15ec2a3d14ada0ac4e.gif.jpg (203x255, 9.89K)

Source or fuck off

He was obviously an Arab

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x1049, 1.04M)

So what did this weeaboo like to watch? Any more information about him?

Kek. Guess they found out he was a sandnigger and that was a huge nono to their tiny commie brains. But I'm impressed this sandnigger didn't go shoot up a place in the name of Allah while in a truck of peace. Now if only they all took care of themselves like him. Maybe there are good sandniggers in the world and the only good sandnigger is an hero.

This is fake, the account name was changed to "Shuaiby" yesterday

It would be incredible if his mom was a kike. Warms my heart knowing that a spic did the right thing. It would make my weekend to know he was a hybrid and gave us the pleasure of traumatizing his kikess mom.

Attached: 248931c2907d580b7130b09077d64afcd23485593d087ee1fcc32a604f712b3f.jpg (500x500, 35.34K)

Season 3 never ever

It's a fucking commercial for gum.

Sage.

Some Illuminati singer.

Attached: dua.jpg (1200x1800, 184.46K)

Ginsu knives are just $9.99

Attached: instructions.jpg (474x602, 15.48K)

I will honor shitskinanon's memory by using this as a reaction gif. His gift to us.

Attached: Sisters of Battle Seeker.jpg (309x400, 59.61K)

yeah what a faggot. somebody should have told him kys for even contemplating such a thing. is there no decency left in today's world?

Attached: 4chan suicide advil aleve.jpg (977x308, 30.57K)

Anyone else who thinks that's a fucking dude?

Aren't kikes just white Turks?

He should have had at least the courtesy to die in without causing hassle to those around him; I wouldn't expect a sandnigger to understand, but I still feel bad for those who have to suffer the loss of their son and to see the goo that was once their sons head in the style of patton.

Kikes aren't white

Oh, right.

Attached: cave_cockroaches.jpg (614x413, 87.97K)

The KSG is $800 brand new everywhere else

hahhahahaha

Yea, shitskin immigrants ive heard have an average of like 10-12 kids, its one reason we cant just close the borders.. the legal ones with citizenship will wipe us out with their brood alone.

Not necesserially.
In cockroach land, there are 'white turks' and 'black turks'. It's basically the Turkish equivalent of 'whitey keeping us down we dindu nuffin'. They call them 'Beyaz Turkler' or some shit which just means 'White Turk'. And they use it as some sort of insult for the ruling class in the country.

Turkroaches as we commonly know them are the dark skinned, swarthy, Religion of Cuck™ic allahu akbar low IQ greasy kebab faggots who should all perish in hellfire. However there's this strange thing with Turkey where more light skinned Turks seem to do somewhat better than their darker brethren, most likely due to higher IQ and general cognitive abilities to not be entirely low lifed shitstains.
White Turks would likely be closer to Europeans. I hate to be all 'we wuz' and shit for the Turks but it's more likely that the whiter presenting Turks have more European blood in them the Religion of Cuck™ic kebab people with dark skin.
White turks are less likely to have arranged marriages or be involved with Religion of Cuck™ at all. Turkey is such a shithole because of the allahu akbar loving goatfucking swarthy dark kikes.

'White' turks are still not 'white' as we would see it, but rather their skin is lighter and compared to the Black Turks they're superior. They're sometimes pale to olive color, some may not even look swarthy at all rather than the prominent Semitic nose. The nose is a clear way to spot a Jew because not only is it obvious on the face, it's one of those things that passes through genes very easily.
Are White Turks like Jews? Who knows? I'd rather not mix with them and find out. Though they're still a deal more pleasant to deal with than the swarms of rude, woman beating cockroach Kara Turkler scumbag people.

Oh and to add.
'White' and 'Black' turks don't necessarily mean race. It's rather a divide from the Western, more European side of Turkey (>implying Turkey is European at all) and the Eastern, more Religion of Cuck™ic side.
Coincidentally, it practically has everything to do with race because the ones from Eastern Turkey are basically the Turkroaches we've come to know and hate

There's a difference between giving your wife a firm yet fair slap on the cheek if she fucks up royally and literally beating them senseless with a belt because they're not wearing a burka or some shit.
We're not Sunni ass Wahabist Mudslimes. We're white, respectable people and we shouldn't need to resort to mindless violence like rabid animals to control our wives and families. We have a stronger will than that.
Your woman should 'want' to follow you and it should be so that you are the strong leader that a woman would want to follow. Mudslimes can only control their women by force because they are too weak to control them otherwise.

genuine question just out of curiosity but why do you guys hate non-whites?

Lurk two years and you'll laugh at how naive you used to be.

Unless you're not white. Then, in two years – god willing – you'll be fleeing a burning town with your dead children, nigger.

Attached: Trigger_Nigger3.jpg (484x272, 44.33K)

cumskin fragility

Attached: 8f0dd28978800dd80ed0c359b6963758f924e9489187801a207f77d90ecaadf.jpg (850x591, 68.07K)

Show the same figure, but correcting for SES.

Why would I ever dilute it with liberal fact ruining rituals?

Attached: 268c0a93cbfb41733a84da0ad4b2a892ed2fefa9a059659550e36d86822861a.jpg (320x413, 31.48K)

I'm Ryukyuan but curiosity got the best of me is all

Attached: Ryu_Hadouken.jpg (480x360, 11.16K)

Is this some equality bullshit that I'm hearing?

Attached: 38 - Niggers Lick Animal Genitals_jpg.jpg (638x454 37.19 KB, 77.44K)

I am sorry that reality contradicts your faggy liberal worldview. Now make like the Turk and go suck start your own shotgun.

Attached: 2992ebc775094dfc2436cb5fb97dd8fec489b0cd109801ba3496f166868fdf6.jpg (424x463, 116.63K)

where have I seen these types of queers…

Attached: 4uE4F4s.jpg (480x720, 27.7K)

Has little to do with wealth.
The crime stats from St. Louis prove this. Niggers are about 50% of the population but in recent years responsible for nearly 100% of rapes, 100% of murders and nearly 100% of all violent crime.
Yes, there are poor Whites in St. Louis but somehow they don't go out raping and murdering because they feel hungry.
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/in-2017-st-louis-49-black43-white-city.html
archive.fo/gZJT2
The source is the Police Dept, you can check the stats yourself, they barely change year in, year out, blacks commit nearly 100% of all violent crime, including rape and murder.

Attached: plague.png (1600x1230, 337.01K)

>stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.co.uk/
how have the bongs not shut it down and arrested the owner yet

Christfag detected. This is the kind of fag that can not be allowed into the ethnostate, and we all know this an "hardline conservative." Followers of slave morality and decadence are not men, and therefore have no rights. He can be allowed to live if there are any garbageman jobs left for him.

Keep in mind that that's a Canadian site. Yes, we can own the KSG up here. Paired with aguila mini shells, it's one of the best ways to get as high capacity as possible with a non-restricted weapon.

Fuck good the tarp did. He got his brains all over the ceiling. If you are going to an hero at least go out hanging yourself and jacking off. Give a real lasting memory to your mother.

or just have some unpinned mags stashed somewhere. If you really need high capacity, chances are that you'll never see a court room.

Not going to disagree but I'll remind everyone that possessing unpinned mags carries a punishment equal to the one you would receive for possessing a machinegun or subcompact pistol without a prohibited class license, or if you possessed brass knuckles, or something similar.

That's some kind of mystery meat, definitely leaning towards some kind of jew or sandnigger. Not quite scrawny enough to be the russian jew you sometimes see

DAILY REMINDER
Hitler and the National Socialist Workers Party of Germany never hated other cultures or races (He wanted Jews removed from his country). Unironically hating another race is pure kike bait. On the note of the dune koon an heroing himself, suicide is thee most cowardice thing you can do. Stop being such try had faggots.

Attached: 32ef71d09e47c591f02b446e2469778e22b46e81591e05d73a538233dc2e87441 (1).jpg (904x604, 295.4K)

Good for you faggot, you'll change your tune when someone close to you gets raped or killed by a shitskin.

REMEMBER GOYIM, DON'T HATE THE CHOSEN RACE OF G-D, WE'RE JUST YOUR GUEST. IF YOU KILL US YOU'RE THE REAL KIKE.

DAILY REMINDER
Germany was still 100% white at the time sans kikes. One less shitskin in a white nation is good no matter how they're seen out. Not all of these people will leave of their own will, you see already how the beaners kick and scream at the thought of being told to go home.

I personally don't hate them that much, after all they can't help being stupid and ugly and violent and destructive, that's just the way God made them. I still don't want them anywhere near me though.

Jews on the other hand have no excuse.

Oy vey, can't red text there kike?

So you like seeing sheep killing themselves huh? sounds suspicious.

Hitler and the National Socialist Workers Party of Germany also lost. We are not playing games anymore. The shitskins have pushed things too far. You think Hitler would have been buddybuddy with Muslims in todays day and age? Hell no, he would spit in the face of every god damn inbred rat bastard that comes to our country for the sole purpose of raping our women and stealing our resources. You don't have nearly enough hatred in your heart brother. Beware the poisons of mercy and forgiveness, they have doomed many races before us.

Attached: au5DeNa.jpg (768x1024, 269.95K)

They're fine in their own countries, but not tying up the emergency services of a foreign country with their dead bodies. Look man, I made an anime tribute to the guy's ending. That's probably the nicest thing anyone could have done.

Just like I said, if you hate the jews you're the real jew. Neck yourself you window licker.

Just the black sheep.

She looked like la goblin creatura or however it goes, pretty stereotypical beaner lady.

You seem to be glowing in the dark.

Suffering is suffering.

Attached: 6bdb83bc1bba797773bb091529b54e942f05abe0fe8f0c324237e7759877c399.jpg (2086x1400, 640.08K)

Could you be ANY more obvious?

Attached: the fuhrer.jpg (960x663, 150.69K)

Don't even bother user, the PPH is at a stable 150-112 and it hit 82 just thee other night.

Are you fucking retarded, read this cunts first post, he implied that if you hate jews you're the real jew, so I just repeated what he said as a rebuttal. Could you be ANY more retarded?

I am a CIAnigger for suggesting that maybe being nice to the people that are raping our women in the streets is a bad idea? I am not suggesting any use of violence, I am not promoting any use of violence. Because I don't need to. If the gods have any sense of justice, the berserkgang will arise in all your hearts, because that is what the white race needs. Not more faggots going on about honor and respect, even for our enemies who deserve to be treated less than dogs are.

Attached: TheAwaitingSaxon.jpg (1024x938, 693.77K)

Stop it you meany you're going to hurt their feelings! If we don't pray for our enemies to not rape and kill us while we sleep we're being evil. Daily reminder that if you kill your enemies they win.

Your shitposting about it is exactly as effective as prayer.

I want white nationalism so that the continuation of our people will be assured. My motivation is not hatred for non-whites. It's love for my own people.

I don't take joy in the suffering of non-whites anymore than I would take joy in the suffering of any other animal on this planet. If you imagine the suffering of that kid's parents and don't feel bad for them then there is something broken inside of you. You don't have to give up your humanity to be a white nationalist.

The more and often you pummel your enemies the more difficult they find it to stand. We could win this thing with grade school playground logic circa a century ago. Our greatest logistics problem is a white cannot stand on his own once he invokes his will.

Attached: Trump.jpeg (871x778, 103.44K)

Thanks, I take pride in knowing my shitpost do exactly what I set out for them to do.

Attached: Begone cuck.jpg (291x374, 26.63K)

My shitposting spreads my hatred and rage across the world, to my brethren, awakening the burning anger deep inside them. My prayers are not the useless mutterings of the Christcucks; I am a weaver of minds, a destroyer of the impure, a Summoner of the Gods. I chant up the burning hate of the Saxon, my prayers are the screams of war, my baptism is blood, my church bells are the clanging of guns. I chase demons away from my own lands and I set them upon my enemies. You will know the trembling terror of my works, give it time.

Attached: Sacrificial_scene_on_Hammars_(II).png (1791x642, 2.51M)

Good, a leftist soy nerds natural enemy is making a rapid come back from extinction.

Attached: 8f10a97b44f9848e0482deb5d6aa30fba66377967248bb5cfefcafbf276cc35c.png (496x928, 407.02K)

No, you're just a poor poet on a dead board infested with shills. Go talk that talk outside your bedroom.

what a waste of dubs, 44 is a good number. perhaps symbolizing your lack of potential? you are only halfway to 88 user, you can do it.

Maybe your viewpoints are just inadequate, neophyte.

go back to eating children rabbi

Attached: Rubens_saturn.jpg (1418x2952, 399.54K)

Do they not teach English over in Pisrael?

A SPIC LIVES IN AMERICA THAT MEANS EVERYONE IS A SPIC XD

Attached: 1401571096412.png (1198x1018 154.41 KB, 589K)

"Oy vey! You aren't white"

You're a bot aren't you?

If I am a bot, I must be the most intelligent bot online.

Attached: 999.PNG (369x663, 526K)

Welp, at least he delivered.

Mirin your ID
Is looking sexy as fuck

lurk moar

Attached: 3956928950e1aa930a460b92fa6feb402c3d54a1c5b2c68bbba20460d5d9f63f.jpg (500x372, 46.93K)

fuck it's a bot. time to gas myself.

Not like you can take it with you.

I can imagine there suffering, and it's fucking great. I hope that shade of blue stains there minds and brings them unmitigated anguish every time they see the sky. Vermin like that have stolen the means to progress as a culture and should suffer. I hope that Shitskin gets to see her welfare charges get burned alive next.

you know that imageboards are a waste of time and we should die let it all die. the sith the jedi

I bet that Brood Queens is more in tears about her Welfare money makers will be whisked away by CPS.

Attached: e0a9d5eb28db73f597721c0bed096b66ad60d0df5f8c164f74fe4bfe1dfed57a.jpeg (500x501, 103.05K)

I knew a medical forensic guy before he moved to other place

he said suicides happen often and rarely reported as they tend to inspire other people who has suicidal tendencies which is basically everyone who uses antidepressants, which he usually finds in heroes blood
also he said worst is when person lives alone and you find him like 3 months after suicide with most of his rotting flesh still in the rope and he still has to perform an autopsy

Attached: kys.gif (640x300, 824.49K)

Yes. Possibly this kind.

Attached: Keltec KSG.png (867x565, 495.94K)

Attached: robot 2_1.mp4 (644x360, 5.49M)

I need to make it shorter for the animated gif goddammit

I like the part where he waves…

Not doing any more work on this now.

Attached: Kill Yourself Faggot.gif (644x360, 4.88M)

Man I can't really wrap my head around suicide. I remember a time when I was at my lowest and the idea of sucking off my shotguns barrel never appealed to me.
At least the shitskin delivered though. Gotta give him credit. He will live on in my hard drive as the memes in this thread.

Attached: 914b227edb1a54e5f0fc044777b7443fde33f15ff2cab00fb72d2a344a8efad8.png (970x688, 269K)

I've been living under a rock. Who is this faggot and why did he an hero?

r9k

Attached: Kill-Yourself-Faggot-4.gif (483x270, 3.13M)

hmm

I know…

Maybe he gets immortalized in a meme. Who knows.

A true Holla Forumsitician to the end.

Not that user, but I always forget when I need two or three myself, thanks user.

This is all I thought. I'm not a bleeding heart but I'm also glad he found the sweet release of death without complication.

That big made me laugh user, so simple and in such a matter-of-fact way, well done.

This was a solid post. Being NatSoc does not mean ridding yourself of all humanity in the process, thus becoming no better than the nigger or the jew in the process. What the fuck, mods?
When did this place turn in to halfchan Holla Forums?

Is that a Kaltec?

Attached: ksg1-702x336.jpg (702x336, 30.46K)

eh, nm looks like it.

Attached: Shuaibywithgun.png (611x312, 251.18K)

Albanian women can get even worse than that, user. Wait till she turns 35.

sand niggers aren't human. go be a faggot somewhere else.

What the fuck is this mask? A cat face puking rainbow fag flag?

Honorary Aryan posting.

Reported. Fuck off back to halfchan, retard.
Fuck this whole irrelevant thread full of underage edgelords like yourself while we're at it, too. Stop shitting up the board you fucking newfags

MIDF Detected

Same shit, faggot.

So is every weeb and/or an anime poster a potential sucide ?

Not necessarily. But being an /r9k/ poster is.

it's a pajeet from the looks of his family.

If you consider Paki's to be that, then yeah. They are from Pakistan. The last name is a generally Pakistani name, and also based on what I found on some of his family.

Kid probably lost his fate for one, and after his mother told him to get a job or get kicked out he did this, as evident by the posters on the wall and killing himself (At least the way he did.) Such is the life of a robot.

The crying bitch and his mother was a nice bonus. Bump for dead shitskins, may many more join him.

idk what's wrong with that video. I remember watching the long version on (liveleaks?) when it first happened. it wasn't all dark like that. And, yes, its was her yard - right next to the driveway in fact. she talked a bunch before she did it.

didn't this dude get caught in oregon? I remember this. like 2013-14

this tbqheh

yeah, but what if you miss the vein completely? or still only knick it?

between 2008 and present, hispanic birth rates have dropped down to almost white levels, thank god. that's a major reason there were more white babbys born last yr than nonwhite

so, basically there are a bunch of turks that are like Assad-tier. I've seen pics, tho not sure about the percentages. Didn't they just get ousted tho in that last coup?

depends. if ur sudoku to retain your honor its pretty badass tbh

Looks like someone watched too much rick and morty in one sitting, huh?

i swear this board became infested with edgy retards and newfags around the time drumpf won. it's just not the same

(checked)
Holy shit, I can't believe someone saved this edit of dehumanize. I forgot I even made it, yet there it is.

You have to admit, my North Star edit of his suicide is probably the nicest tribute the guy's received. And that surely includes whatever his family came up with.

It's bad enough you're new here but you're new to chans period. Fuck off, shitskin.

He has that rainbow mouth thing going on that was (is?) popular with social media whores. Is it a bandana? He looks like one of those mushroom head things from super mario barfing out a rainbow.

Attached: rainbow_vomit_meme_by_pururu_chan-d5bchzp.jpg (372x361 28.47 KB, 45.51K)

Attached: mario objects transparent.png (480x360, 22.4K)

trying too hard to fit in, t_d

The fuck do you mean? Holla Forums was always this way. Lurk for 2 gorillion more years before pretending to know shit. Even cuckchan Holla Forums is harsher than your cumstained was.

Satisfying. if only they would all do the same…
it would be soooo easy.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-18 Shiki(TMNS) #TeamImouto - YouTube.png (1138x538 107.6 KB, 478.26K)

Shut up faggot, that shitskin has my respect for removing himself from the gene pool.

why the liveleak watermark? that sucks

Pretty crazy, especially considering they later found out he was probably innocent.

Sounds a bit like the "abortion is good because some blacks die too" argument.

pretty sure blacks die at much higher rates, tho, too. and if you take spics and jews out of the "white" category, its actually a good numbers game

Attached: RAINBOW-CAT3.jpg (548x548, 27.97K)

voided lol

kek'd heartily.

getaloadofthiskikecam.png

If that really is fucked up to you then I don't what to say user. You're here so you can't be that sheltered. EMT's, cops, and anyone employed for corpse removal either end up that way or quit.
It's like laughing at newfags for balking at the first gore post they've ever seen.
Also
Judging by the sound of her voice she was probably a whale to boot.

As long as I'm wearing gloves I don't care about the actual cleanup, it's only ever gross because of the smell.

My dad was one. He was an alchie who would come home at strange hours and beat me and my mom for no reason. Still got the belt-buckle scars. Once he broke an arm bone and screamed at me to "man up you little shit, I see ten times worse each day." Taped the shit up itself and my arm never grew properly. Now I shitpost all day on Burmese frogfeel image-chat hateboards. Oh well.

maybe my memory is bad but i don't remember 8pol being so shit as to create a thread just to celebrate some poor fella's suicide, shitskin or not. maybe on cuckchan this would pass as a worthwhile discussion
dead board

u wot m8

maybe your database needs updating

Attached: (you).jpg (116x135, 5.04K)

homo

Attached: shitsfuckedup_retarded.webm (1280x720, 491.55K)

What's the basic gestalt on that or where can it be found?

Attached: eba736171cafb54a0e5cd2f8e581d8bea1ba698d6a6033e40d9d9623b5e4448c-pol.webm (264x480, 8.26M)

Aslan is a Turkish name.
There are enough things to throw at the Jews, so stick to the truth instead of making shit up. You just threaten the credibilty of yourself and your political camp.

this would have been appropriate as an immediate response, but posting gore three days later means you're just an edgy teen shitposter.

what the fuck?

you will never be a real woman

How did he overrode the survival instinct?