This man is so good he could shit and kino would come out

this man is so good he could shit and kino would come out

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0084777/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah.
He's only good at AESTHETICS and music.

Proof?

Might as well say b-movies in the 80's always had top-tier music, therefore half kino
Drive had nothing other than generic visual sequences and memesongs for neo80's fags who have Kung Fury as the standard for kino

But i do have to say Bronson had a great scene with the Digital Versicolor song

Did someone say Digital Versicolor?

i wouldn't mind watching a movie of the afghan invasion with music like that

That is the dumbest thing I have seen posted here in a few days. You are just pulling shit out of your ass and coming up with nonsense to justify your dislike of the film.

Justify panoramic city shots that serve no purpose because the characters are nowhere near the view
Also several slow-motion shots, particularly the one in the parking lot, other than who knows
Plus several angled, ramp-like road side signs, and several bad guys getting killed with fucking birdshot (the motel scene)
And the abrupt, campy tone and pace change with the love scene in the sewage road with the sunset

Shit movie, but Refn is very good with colors, i'll give him that because it is difficult

Why? I don't care that you don't like the film, but your reasons for doing so are terrible: "generic visual sequences", "memesongs", and the Kung Fury audience.

Thanks for proving you don't know anything other than following your personal tastes, which is not bad at all, but it cannot be considered valid in a proper kino discussion.
My point still stands, movie is mediocre compared even to Refn's earlier efforts.

he's not even having an opinion
it's just became cool to hate on neo80 among kids lately so there's that

and the reason is that normies caught up on neo80 so it's not COOL SECRET CLOB no more pro tip: it never was

Is this warkino?

Shall not be infringed, faggot

Shooting in the office when?

He's a wannabe, doing Miami Vice-clones.

Please be bait

Drive was terrible tho.

Have a pity (You)

you just went full retard

And the abrupt, campy tone and pace change with the love scene in the sewage road with the sunset
They're beautiful and art is about beauty

hi zach

Neo-80's was always reddit tier

I like him more as a successful business man

It wasn't even that campy, it was a fucking romantic scene.
And Refn talks a lot about embracing camp.
I bet you think Adam West was a faggot.

This is one of the most classic pieces of WarKino./k/ is great for that sort of thing you should check it out sometime

So, Refn fans confrmed for closeted homos and wheat field-tier autists?

You've pretended to be a faggot so long you have become it. This is what method acting does to an amateur.

lmfao

You sound a bit insecure, so insecure you're willing to let homos take ownership of good things out of fear of being called out as the homo you likely are.

t. Homo

Glad you admit you're a homo

Am i Refn apologist?

Sauce? Is that Italian?
I want to watch it

SAUCEEEEE

imdb.com/title/tt0084777/

Based user
thanks a lot!

If he's so good how come i've never heard of him?

What is Drive but nothing but a try to mimmick Miami Vice's music video-sequences?

Fuck, his Hong Kong movie is a copy of Black Rain.

Wouldn't that hurt? How severe would the rectal bleeding be?

Miami Vice was just one of the first shows to do that, movies had been doing it for ages. And it used very well known songs for the most part. You're just flaunting your ignorance for the world to see. Are you Zach the happa mick by chance?

No, i'm just pointing out a shitty film with bad pacing and interacial-cuckoldry and feminism as it's messages.

t. brainlet who doesn't understand that the Driver isn't in love with Irene and is a modern Don Quixote

Kill yourself before that shit taste spreads.

How was the driver not in love with Irene and how was Quixote not in love with Dulcinea?
I'm the guy who posted the Risky Business clip but I'm curious by what you meant by that.

Dulcinea is never depicted beyond Don talking about her, and is more like a guiding light for him. He doesn't get with all the women he encounters as Dulcinea is his true love.

Now, the Driver doesn't have a Dulcinea that we see, but the ending scene implies that he doesn't return to his apartment and instead drives off into the sunset, which is what Don did with the women that he encountered.

That was scorched earth at that point

What does Holla Forums think of drug pushers?

degenerate

Is The Afghan any good?

To be true to life, you must exceed good taste. Cinephiles crave literature, cinephiles crave music, cinephiles crave visual entertainment. Where high art necessarily incorporates beauty and value, camp necessarily needs to be lively, audacious and dynamic. Camp aesthetics delights in impertinence. Camp opposes satisfaction and seeks to challenge. To divorce from immediate reality and metaphysically imprint, to pierce reality with reality and assess fully.

jjj555

It is.

is this pasta?

What I've seen from him

Pusher 5/10
Valhalla Rising 7/10
Drive 3/10
Only God Forgives 7/10
The Neon Demon 7/10

fite me

Attached: K8URyVi.png (469x590, 280.48K)

One of those isn't like the other

u wot m8

I think you misunderstood them
Fair enough
Again, misunderstood. Laconic doesn't mean bad.
Evil, unlikeable jews that got their just desserts

I'll take that as a forfeiture