I want to buy this product

What the fuck, I'm not gonna do that. Why would they do this?

So they can make you spend $80 on Call of Duty: Space Edition instead of selling the remaster separately for $20. Don't you know anything about jewing, user?

Because they know CoD is dying and this is desperate bidding.

Buy the original dipshit.

No

I want cod4 remastered since I had so many good memories with the original. But I won't get it unless I can buy it separately. Don't give in. Hold out so they're forced to do it

You're terribly wrong.

*not terribly wrong
As in they're not far off

Because you should be glad you can buy the product you want at all, you entitled nerd!

It was published by Activision you retard.

Just pirate it.

That's how they get you. Though if people had the ability to think then they would have just got together and started a community so they could play the old game with other people.

Well aren't you a retard.

Well aren't you a retard.

(checked)

Cancer if it's a multiplayer game.

explain

You missed so much and yet you're unwilling to see anything wrong with the modern era of PvP and CooP """experiences""". When was the last time you had fun playing with randoms on any game since the inception of matchmaking? Was it fun because of the game or because of the people playing? And is the game even worth the money you spent? You don't have to reply, ponder those three by yourself to get the answers you're looking for with your previous question.

Except I did faggot.

You're still a massive faggot.

Truly the remaster gen

It would be the first time for me.

Pirate the first two CODs instead. They're better games than MW 1.

Don't buy, the $ won't end in the dev's pocket as intended, but in the publishers looking for quick bux.

This
United Offensive is also great

Pirate it you fucking idiot
Want multi?
Buy the OG, that shit is never empty and has more maps besides custom ones.

You're just lazy or stupid, which is a good thing to realize because that means you can improve upon these factors. Read more and look for info on sites that aren't owned or advertized by the big corps. Don't ask, lurk and learn. Inform yourself and don't let the (((jewish society's))) forced joke of what they call (((morals))) get to you, copyright is just but a free information impeding law made to prevent progress in development of new ideas.

If you want to be reasonable just send cash straight to the devs through mail if you really enjoyed the game like everyone does with Doom. Forge your own morals outside of what (((they))) want out of you.

well done