This is the #2 most watched video on Nico Nico Douga today

This is the #2 most watched video on Nico Nico Douga today.
Knew I had to share it with you all.

If you don't understand what you just watched: He hits an invisible wall and immediately crashes his new-fangled car-plane

A quality Square Enix video game.

Actually now that I look close it looks like he hits a lamp post. Still funny as hell, this is what you get when every game developer thinks good game design is super-realism and puts obstacles right above where players will inevitably be taking off.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Fuck, someone get /bane/ on this one.

I don't think they are going to be crashing, they are clearly going into space.

They still hit a lamp post during take off, that is clearly not what you'd call flying good.

Reminds me of a rich kid getting a Ferrari and wrapping it around a tree five seconds after hitting the accelerator.

Slight problem. The fire rises, but I am sure they can put it out once they reach orbit.

It's not even that realistic, I don't think a lampost is THAT resilient.

Fucking lost my shit, user.
Thanks for the laugh

If they reached orbit, I don't think they'd get a Game Over for hitting the lamp post. The Game Over would generally imply (in this scenario) either exploding or crashing sometime in the near future, or eventually landing somewhere they couldn't return from.

Shit, I may be registered blind but even I saw that.

It's obviously made of mithril.

Quads confirm vastly inflated public works department

I noticed that as soon as I watched the video and was about to call you a blind retarded faggot

he hit a lamppost you idiot.

You might wanna retry this thread, OP.

Jesus fuck.

He didn't actually hit an invisible wall, he hit a totally visible lamp post.

You might need glasses user.

Get fucking smoked kiddo!

My vision is fine I think, but I have some blocked tearducts in my right eye. Pretty painful at times.
Maybe that made me miss it.
Or maybe I'm just stupid.

It's still fucking retarded they'd instakill you for crashing. They can invent flying cars but can't cast fucking protect on them?

FUCK OFF

7/10, giggled

I'm pretty sure I see that he hits a street lamp…

Why would japs watch an English video?

The same reason they rerelease their games with English voice acting.

the reason is…

Would you have preferred it if he hit the light post and nothing happened?

English is fucking cool, weeb.

Ding. They view English as the "official language" of the world.

Broski, this is a boyband that doesn't wear seatbelts and regularly stand up in the car while at maximum speed, by the point you get the fly-car it is well established they don't care about safety when driving.

Can someone mash this up with the Zoolander gasoline fight clip?

it is isnt? cant believe there are people in the world that dont know english

Technically i think Chinese and whatever the fuck Indians speak is because of their overpopulation is.

But in what we go by what the most amount of different nationalities can speak then English is in probably in the lead.

That's not how any of this works. Nobody cares about India or China except to exploit their shitty populaces or extract mineral wealth. They are culturally and militarily irrelevant, and will remain so forever more, as their racial stock is utterly depleted.

Doesn't every air traffic controller around the world have to speak English? It seems to me that English is the official language of the world.

Yeah, but it is always brought up when "World Language" is because "MUH ARBITRARY % OF WORLD POPULATION!", usually by people who speak neither of the languages, since the ones why do are sent to deal with the wageslave factories and suffer immensely.

But i digress.

well that doesn't look fun

Yes, English is the de facto official language of the world. Before that, French was the de facto official language of the world.

Crashing this game….

Soon, Spanish will be the de facto language

Yeah okay. When was the last time the world looked to Mexico for leadership, dingus?

I think it was an illegal immigration joke…dingus

Don't make me fist you.

It'd be a bit tied if it wasn't for US military strangleholds. South America and Spain isn't exactly as relevant to the rest of the world as USA is, nor do they have a firm grip on foreign assets like Japan, the middle east or Germany. However so, immigrants are always a thing, and the spics are always fucking like rabbits enough to overflow their banana republics.

This isn't videogames though

In the US, Spanish is the most common spoken language after English, even in northern states like Vermont or Maryland.

Outside the west, its probably Chinese then Arabic

Ok, ok… back to /bane/ posting please… considering all this game will be good for is the memes it will spawn.

Not for long!

I was just fucking around with the Spanish thing, derailing wasn't a part of my plan

English?

I went to post a link on /bane/ and found this, >>>/bane/125514

>>>/hothead/

tell me about cindy
why is she so fucking attractive?

Call amberlamps

what the hell are you babbling about ?

she has been optimized that way, and they totally should tell bioware how to do this

There is a video of Noctis jumping so high he can see past the edge of the game world.

This game is buggy as hell it seems. Auto-drive failing in a cutscene, teleporting out of bounds, rendering errors, animation errors and all sorts of other problems.

I'm like 90% this game is all an advertisement for Noctis' shirt. I know it's actually for sale, but it's the only well rendered thing on screen. That and his tiny bulge. Wew.

The glitch there is that they didn't render the cell phone he is taking photos of himself with.

Smoleńsk Kurwa?

Weeaboo's don't watch American movies with jap dubs though.

are you a fellow nicovideo otaku?

I d-do…

Bioware has a fetish for women who contain more oil in their faces than the average female Skyrim mod character has on her entire body, and are probably asking Netherrealm right now how great it is for female models to have models with significant jawlines, cheekbones more pronounced than the word "literally", and visible nasolabial folds. They aren't even complacent with butterfaces anymore, they're trying to go for the whole stick.

Video is hilarious.

Well, it is a fantasy game