Black school has white girl play evil racist in school play

Parents pull daughter, 7, out of school after she portrayed a racist character in a play for the class - where she was the only white student - and told a black peer 'Go home, you don't belong here!'. She held a sign that says 'Go home!' and 'Cursed is the man who integrates!'

The father, Heath Bertram, was not happy with this, 'Other parents started looking at me,' he said. 'She is the only white girl in her class, and one of the very few in the whole school.' 'Giving her the position of a white supremacist at the age of seven was unacceptable.'

archive.is/cdQzi

Other urls found in this thread:

burnett.dce.schoolinsites.com/?PageName='PrincipalsCorner'&Page='Bio'&StaffID='89734'
archive.is/gxpa1
m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Georgia_parents_horrified_after_daughter_portrayed_a_racist_in_play_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-03-15_13.05.49.png (804x7060, 6.99M)

Well that's just shit parenting to begin with. Sending your precious daughters alone and unarmed into a monkey cage is straight child abuse.

Attached: mcage.jpg (1382x922, 327.7K)

They're allowed to do anything they want to people who don't fight back. Make another statement to the media, though. I'm sure that will get their attention. Maybe throw a big wrench into the system by voting for the biggest israel stooge in memory.

In their defense, at least they managed to wake up to what was happening to their kids.
Most White folks still willingly continue to swallow the bluepill in situations like this.
In any case, it sounds like she was carrying her class in testing and standards; with her gone, hopefully the school loses funding.

KEK

The bell curve collapsed.

the fact that this play happened in school at all is disgusting. this is blatant fucking propaganda.

i remember plays in elementary school, and they were not political.

The only stooge here is you, you sad sad shill. This is in no way about trump, and yet you still feel compelled to make it about him for some coincidental reason. Really makes one think, hmmm?
How about you actually show compassion for a little kid being forced into a compromising position? This is like making the only German kid in a Jewish school play Hitler. The kid volunteering is moot, it should be up to the adult to understand this is a dumb thing to do.

I was talking several months back to a young newly minted school teacher and I remember 3/4 of the way through the conversation the thought struck me that the only way to make sense to this fucking communist idiot would be to kill them. A Russian would make a better school teacher than the new age communist puke that looked like a normal person I was talking too but their mind was diseased. Everything has become political nowadays.

Principal
Dr. Kacia Thompson

Attached: pipl.png (800x800 119.93 KB, 462.69K)

What's her doctorate in?

I am so fucking old all we had in my little village was reading, writing cursive practice and rithmeticks.
We had junior and senior school play.

What are the chances in a million the adult/teacher no de wae to wakanda?

(trips)
Practice on figuring out a way to absolutely and innocently as well trigger the fuck out of them. You will get better as time goes on trust me and it is grand fucking fun doing it as well.

Principal's Bio
Dr. Kacia Thompson

Education:
Ed.D., Education, Walden University, 2011
Concentrations: Educational Leadership
Dissertation: Parental Involvement: A Study of Teachers’ Beliefs and Practices

Ed. S., Education, Walden University, 2009

M.A., Education, National Louis University, 2002
Concentration: Administration and Supervision

B.S., Criminal Justice, SUNY Brockport, 1992

burnett.dce.schoolinsites.com/?PageName='PrincipalsCorner'&Page='Bio'&StaffID='89734'

It's not really me making it about Trump. It's me making it about what the average White American does about the situation they find themselves in and how utterly delusional their approach is.
There's that inherent weakness again. There is no room for compassion anymore. Wake the fuck up.

This user has it right.

Heil'd, getting your own personal chimpout is always great! It's so funny

It was odd as hell. I remember thinking to myself if they could get away with it they would allow the kids to do drugs and explore sexually with each other, all while being able to carry on a conversation with gullible parents involving elementary school age children. There is no offering of advice, compromise, logic, they are broken people discussing politics with 7 and 8 year olds…. The 1st I remember being exposed to politics was 9th 10th grade because I would be able to vote after leaving high school. College age adults involved themselves with politics, not pre-pubescent school children, but were I to complain, they are protected by law enforcement and I'd be called a weirdo.

It's brain washing that is occurring, not education.

My obviously German surname mother grew up in a Virginia town (Manasas) outside of DC that was then predominately Jewish. The children would attack her constantly as a "Nazi" and even the teachers would join in.

I once told this to some Jews online who were kvetching about the evils of goyim bullying and they started blaspheming my mother. They are the lowest people I have ever dealt with. Totally blind to their own faults. They have no compuncture about being hypocrites. They will racially bully someone while moaning about how bad they are racially bullies and positioning themselves as Gods chosen moral authority over the degraded Goyim.

They obsess about how non-Jews are "racist" ethnocentrics but literally elevate their own race to the level of religion.

Attached: GjtPAwN.jpeg (501x900, 57.64K)

Looks like typical Soviet and now Russian principal to me.

Good! Parents are finally figuring it out and growing spines. Also with the departure of that girl the avg GPA of the school is now below the Obama bux cutoff. No more federal monies.

Bye Felica!

Is that her Mobile Phone Number?

I read pipl as pilpul; I need to take a break from Holla Forums

Attached: c0ae33fc700fdf2e9c547f74d758b7a3b62e72aac294c5131a182a039ff55df8.jpg (560x337, 34.37K)

School alone is child abuse. I knew school was wrong when I was a kid, and I have a hard time forgiving everyone involved in putting me through that shit. Wasted decades of my life, even though I was only in for a decade. It took another decade to undo the damage, and of course I'll never be what I could have been had my lust for life and will to learn not been nearly vanquished in those fucking prisons. As a kid I just couldn't fathom what I had done to deserve spending most of my waking hours in the service of some authoritarian zoo full of strangers. And that's with mostly whites.

These parents have made a positive correction (as my parents did when they gave up trying to keep me in that hell), but they're still too stupid for my taste. Parents need to PARENT their kids! Kids don't need to be "socialized" by a bunch of socially unskilled and abused peers, and dispassionate prison guards masquerading as teachers. They need parents. They need family. People they can trust not to unload them onto disinterested outsiders.

This world is sick.

Attached: 1367159064790.gif (267x242, 2M)

ooga booga

Poor girl. Instead of being part of a nice little play (like Cinderella or something), her race-obsessed shitty teacher forced her and her classmates to do this fucking crap.

I mean seriously. Apart from the racially divisive and "hate the whitey" narrative, what was the point of all this? If schools wanted their students to more "unified" and "unhateful", they shouldn't have pitted them against each other (or in this case, everyone against 1 innocent little girl).
They should have, instead, just done a normal storybook play like Cinderella. One that was at least 'colorblind' to race and had villains that were evil because of their evil deeds. Not villains that were considered "evil" because their skin color was nonwhite.

What kind of shit father puts his white daughter in a black school? He should get 30 lashes for that

very much this

Liberal retards.

this is child abuse. this is white people abuse. this is beyond racist against whites.

Came here to post this. What the fuck? I seriously wouldn't be able to deal with a white man who told me he did this to his daughter.

The upshot is that if she can avoid getting raped to death or becoming a menthol-smoking single mother, she'll graduate with a nice, healthy hatred of niggers. Proximity does that.

Every victory is bittersweet.

Das raycist to be pixelating all the nigs while Anastasia isn't.
Heath and Amber now have better choices than the 1139th ranked of 1203 elementary schools - for both daughters. Maybe they will also become better parents. Kids at this age do remember all of the controversy, when they can understand ramifications later. Enjoy the adrenaline from being coerced into this role Anastasia, as you're are apparently intelligent enough to grasp fundamental truths.
archive.is/gxpa1
Jamilla James needs doxing.

Attached: Jamila James.JPG (957x434 45.05 KB, 55K)

keek @ niggers being so fucking dumb they don't even know what a play is.

Doctorate of gibsmedat.

m8, they pulled their daughters out because they thought this sort of thing would make them think it's okay to be racist.

I don't think anyone can rightly say what the parents' motivation was for pulling her out of the school was. In any case, that girl is far, better off having left a school that was dominated by niggers.

Damn, completely butchered that post. I should probably go to bed.

Lazy bitch. No Ph.D.

low breed mutts

Where's the second pic from?

The movie '13 Hours'

I've been driving through the South lately and I'm amazed that the remaining whites don't just leave these areas. If I had kids, the first consideration would be the school's demographics.

Thanks

They're not really hypocrites, generally speaking, because you're the only one operating on universal morality. They're just defending their own; they undermine and subvert their enemy, while guarding themselves. The onus is on you as to how you adjust your behavior, but calling kikes hypocrites is completely ineffective like water off a raincoat.

Attached: found out.jpg (585x653, 89.22K)

That's the definition of hypocrisy user.

If you look at how (((they))) have been framing Muh Racism in the narrative, at least in the past few years, they define it as Racism = Power + Privilege, and that only Whites qualify as being In Power, so only they are capable of being Racist, while everything else is Reverse Racism, which they allege Isn't Real. In reality it's all fake, but this is how they frame their argument, and in the typical legalistic kike maneuvering they're technically following the rules they've themselves laid out.

Dialogue with kikes is impossible, and stooping to accuse them of hypocrisy is a fool's errand. You might as well try to make a reasoned argument with a wharf rat, for them to stop indulging in your grain shipments.

Attached: hitler arguing with jews.jpg (922x676, 157.3K)

an effort was made
but then PS started to turn into complete and total fuckery, so I don't know how well it went

Attached: Untitled-1.png (211x508, 421.98K)

Amen!

I assume that is the case, seeing how she is the only white child there.
but where in the article did you see that?

He openly admits to being a bad father.

You shouldnt even ask why, even rhetorically. Its not a question and everyone should know by now its a racial takeover of our society with 95% retards being lead by 5% full communists who want to see white genocide. Fight back, dont just keep talking and asking questions. Hinder their system in any way you can, in your daily life.

It's true. From advertisements to promoted content and outright usurping of media, society is being deliberately browned; and becoming increasingly hostile to the very people who made civilization possible in the first place.

jew agenda.

>The only (((white))) girl in the class
honestly, I don't know the ethnicity of this brown-eyed family, they may be some of those Israel- worshiping Christians, but either way, I hope they learned a lesson. Probably not, though.

Attached: Heath Bertram.png (1806x876, 1.34M)

You've got much bigger problems than a muh nazi school play.

Have the audio book and its fantastic.

It seems that this 'white' family are likely nothing more than pre-dotr bandwagoning kikes or some greaseball creatures.

this kills the thread

The way the teacher describes her as helpful and the way she instinctively stepped in to take the place of a struggling classmate tells me this wasn't the first time, which makes her teacher's little helper, and those are usually the smartest ones among their peers.
Also, watching the video, it seemed to me she wasn't struggling like the others were.

Care to share the source?
TIA

Yup.

christ

Meh, the niggers should still be exposed and publically shamed for what they did, since they see the child as white and most normal people would sympathize with her being put in that position. But I'm not personally too interested or invested in this family due to their questionable lineage and the motives that come with that. Not above exploiting the situation, though.

real kikes would go to a kike-private school.
only stupid goodgoy go to "diversity" public school.

Given a few more years, she would be struggling a great deal.

How fucking out of touch are these people? MM isn't even worth commenting on. Top shelf NPCs here. A whole world of horrors is at their fingertips, and they're just noticing Marylin Manson.

Not really, Howard Stern got sent to nigger school because his kike parents wanted to virtue signal

Digging into his profiles more, you may be right. The father seems to be one of those "Muh Greatest Ally" and "God's chosen people" good goys. I can't tell what sort of mutt the family is, but I'd still say they aren't hwite.
No matter what, the niggers were especially niggery to this little kid and should be called out publicly and repeatedly on their hypocrisy.

There goes my sympathy.

yeah the dad is a jew
practice so that it becomes obvious to you on first sight anons

Compassion for your own side is weakness? Or are (((you))) saying we're not on the same side? Love and hate are in balance: the greater your love for something, the greater your hatred of those who wish to destroy it. If you don't love your own people, why would you care about what happens to them?

Funny you should mention that.
m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

The scales of Justice are in dire need of balancing.

Reminder that Hitler fought for all of his people believing and later proving they could improved through proper leadership, not just those that were part of NSDAP from the beginning.

Not when your definition of something is completely different than the other person's definition of something. For example, Religion of Cuck™ really is a religion of peace. Peace through death. Peace through a world without humans, because they've all been aloha snackbar'd.
Realize this, and things become more clear.

Adults are supposed to be preparing and welcoming children to be adults in the real world. Creating parallel societies with groups of children in charge of societal standards is insane. Hence the generational bullshit, hence the fact nobody knows what the fuck they are doing as an adult and the lack of standards.

When young men and women are coming of age they are supposed to look around them to see what behavior is acceptable and what type of spouse they want. Is it any wonder people have become emotionally stunted when they have been programmed to try to impress 12 year olds. People think middle school and high school are the society they are trying to perpetuate which is also why we are seeing so many pedophiles everywhere and teachers sleeping with their students.

$10 say he's dual citizen

Need to shop it to say "niggers, go home"

A simple question we all received that I'm assuming goes unasked today. What did you learn today?

Parents confirmed for absolute retards. Her being white is as far as my sympathy goes.

Attached: b492de59ff3f5de9f258217e2809cba03ee05fb42fc0100bdf5e0b410a06ce94.jpg (645x773, 48.02K)

Why? Its an old Russian name. At least feel pity for the daughter. You are right though, the parents are braindead for thinking a lone white daughter+school of niggers is a good idea

My thoughts exactly.

It's a Greek name. It means "rebirth" or "standing anew" if you were to analyze its components.

How's that? Abused twice, by both kikes and niggers, and you abandon her?

I remember my class doing a Thanksgiving play. I played Squanto since I was the only asian kid out of a class of white kids.

Are you me?