ZogCop Seen Standing Outside School During Shooting

Broward Deputy Scot Peterson seen standing outside during Florida school shooting in new video
archive.fo/flt3w

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (612x344, 233.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bsofactcheck.org/
browardclerk.org/Web2/CaseSearch/Details/?caseid=MzMwMDUx-RVmbqKAHdAw=&caseNum=PRC050004332&category=PR
liveleak.com/view?t=shhCb_1521133548
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike free 1st post

They probably told him they were doing a drill.

N-NO GOYIM NO! GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM HERE! GUNS! THIS FINE OFFICER OF MY LAW– I MEAN, THE LAW DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG! OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEYYYYY

But seriously, this just fucked the gun control narrative hard. It's also great evidence that this whole thing was intentionally allowed to happen. You have the FBI doing absolutely nothing to stop him, not even looking into comments he made stating he was going to do this, and now you've got video evidence of a cop sitting around doing nothing while he went on his spree.

Attached: coward.mp4 (1520x800, 276.23K)

The janitor showing him de wae.
Fat cop ignores him.

Attached: 1509312424962.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

It's pretty bad when a fucking nigger is trying to get a cop to do his job

If he actually acted and got shot and died that would have actually made the gun control narrative worse, so their actor might have failed and that's why they're so angry.

Attached: 1436764534443.jpg (487x500, 70.49K)

Hello, kike.

rofl the cops set up their own fact check website now

bsofactcheck.org/

Attached: fakefacts2.png (809x864 94.01 KB, 54.12K)

the cop wasnt supposed to stop the shooting though. it was just a drill.

Interesting. (((They))) weren't this worried about people poking holes in Sandy Hook or Vegas.

go through their twitter they are in heavy damage control mode

Attached: stopinvestigatingus.png (556x886, 267.38K)

>the good zogbot with a gun didn't stop the (((school shooter)))

Attached: 1431780325503.png (285x372, 14.62K)

They're taking the hint from snopes I see

Howls at cop fact check website.
Isn't that what the courts are supposed to do?

Attached: 1500595947218.jpg (1000x584, 96.5K)

Explain.

The user is just speculating, drama makes more drama. It's hardly a part of the info to get stuck on, either way the cop is a massive cuck.

"See even cops can't stop shooters ban all guns!"
Whatever deep state organization was behind this would have probably shot the deputy even if he did stop the shooter, and say that the cop was shot dead during the firefight before the shooter killed himself. No one's allowed to see what actually happened anyway and they're bulldozing the school.

totally not a bot

dead dyncorp infiltrators can't stand idly by outside while drills are being run

It wouldn't be a story to push a political narrative if anyone stopped the spic. Of course he probably got orders to stand down. This whole incident is covering up the corruption of the whole district that let little niglets run wild for decades for the sake of more federal gibs.

Because gun bans for citizens are predicated on the absurd idea that guns are unnecessary due the presence of armed police. This fat dildo standing around with his thumb up his kikehole already hurts that obnoxious reasoning. Have a cop shot dead would further ruin it by reminding people that cops are merely low-IQ dipshits who are clearly useless as protection against wild nigglets and other assorted single-parent spergs.

Attached: lardcop.jpg (250x375, 19.96K)

I've wondered if the fat boomer cops didn't enter because they could hear evidence of multiple shooters and pussied out.

Fucking really?

This.
And don't even mention the OP samefagging all over the thread.
It's a slide thread about a thing discussed a thousand times over.

Attached: 8be.jpg (600x578, 25.16K)

total setup to blame hatechan (read image if in doubt)

The students' thought it was a drill too.

got to control the narrative goy! must prevent goy's wrongthink but not prevent mass school shooters that call 911 & warn us beforehand!

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (9146x4058, 10.35M)

ahhhh. Grab the copy of the (((news paper))) image if you've not got one. It's a good low blood pressure cure.

Where's the video of Cruz Going in? I bet there isn't one. That's why the focus on pussy ZOG cops. Anyone see Cruz middle in court? The kid can't even ever hold his head up. Wew. Thorazine is a Helluva Drug.

Are (You) from
The state that paper is from? Who sees the absolute state of the media in the lovely (((CONSTITUTION STATE))). It's almost like kids are being used to grab your rights…. a lot of them. Blumenthal, Murphy, A Kike, and A (((Vietnam Cuck))) reeeeing about "Dangerous weapons of war". This shit gets me so pissed anons. I'm becoming a "g*nsm*th". going to make so many "Iega* Heade Fear*ms" and start passing them out to people who wNt them. Time to start Aing anyone and everyone who wants to be

Nah. Have a bump.

You “thin blue line” oathcucks are amusing.

The cop wasn't allowed in because it was a gun free zone, silly.

browardclerk.org/Web2/CaseSearch/Details/?caseid=MzMwMDUx-RVmbqKAHdAw=&caseNum=PRC050004332&category=PR

Oyy vey goys, Rocxanne is getting all those SHEKLES from Cruz missiles dead mommy. THIS A CONSPIRACY BOIS…

Funny, the police chief who called them back was Jewish. Are you suggesting he wanted his fellow Jews dead?

It's almost like Deschamps needs that MOOOOLA

Attached: IMG_3280.PNG (640x1136, 73.46K)

Stop kike.

Repeat 37 more times.

Sheeeit.
Any lawfags in here?
There's a related case link that brings me to a case page that shows Deschamps went after Roger Cruz estate exactly 1 year after he died in 05
Go thru these, this bitch is shady.

That's a load of bullshit they could have Baker Acted him and sent him to a mental hospital.

They baker acted his brother Zack… I found Zack's lawyer. Looks like there's a nice little legal battle goin on over the dead Cruz's estate. Looks like Nick and Zack are involved. I think Zack is fighting Deschamps attempt at grabbing their inheritance… LAWFAGS help pls to confirm or deny.

that's exactly what the leftists want, gotta make sure you generate some mental health history on all these kids so you can take their gun rights later.

Attached: IMG_3281.PNG (640x1136, 91.1K)

I would have rather they taken the little faggots rights away instead of taking my fucking rights away like they did.

It's clear as day that a precedent is trying to be set… (((They))) want to be able to have some random faggot or a family member, just make a mere allegation, and based off that mere allegation, have them Arrested, checked on, committed, redflagged, etc, so it is logged and in the future they are barred from firearm ownership.
Slippery slope anons. This ain't about a background check.
In my state alone, (State of Sandy Hoax) there have been Cops showing up to schools randomly and about 20 kids have been arrested and held for shitposts..,
If you ever wanna see into your future, look at what CT, MA, and CA are proposing…. you'll see.

They tend to do that when you are a retarded little fuck and post "I'm going to shoot up my school." on faceburg under your real name.

it is different because of who they are fighting with these fact checking agendas more importantly its insight into their worldview as right v wrong, true or false. they are just kids who make shit up as they go and get upset when people call them on it and some new kids showed up and are much better at it

Attached: 2HPIW.png (881x840, 1.58M)

The only thing jews hate almost as much as white people is other jews.

Attached: jewsinanutshell.jpeg (1100x619, 205.27K)

OH WOW THIS VIDEO JUST PROVES THAT HE WAS A COWARD or it doesnt

liveleak.com/view?t=shhCb_1521133548

Good God above, why do fat ugly cunts even wear short shorts? It should be a crime against humanity.

this

they're using this to shill heavily for (((preventative))) mental health screening in schools, which will be mandatory and be used to strip firearms rights from 3/4 of people before they even get a chance to exercise them.

litterally backstabbing kike
hahahaha

…annnd here's the leo worship we've been waiting for.

Maybe his department ran out of diapers.

So they are absolutely full of shit and getting busted hard. When is Holla Forums going to arrest the police? right fucking now ["Bad Boy" theme plays]

This is why if anyone is ever caught in a scheme like this you don't need to be shooting. You need to be filming and then on the run distributing it before they kill you. Daily reminder re: information warfare.

Attached: CIA Dog.png (650x650 1.84 MB, 51.33K)