Aut-Righter accused of bizarre scheme to impregnate autistic spic teen to secure US citizenship

Aut-Righter accused of bizarre scheme to impregnate autistic spic teen to secure US citizenship

>Jean-Francois Gariepy, a prominent Canadian white nationalist YouTuber who has in the past made videos with racist icon Richard Spencer, has been accused of trying to impregnate an autistic teenage girl in a bizarre bid to secure American citizenship.

>The Daily Beast reports that court filings show that Gariepy recently tried to claim that a 19-year-old Hispanic woman — whom a counselor described as having “the social and mental maturity of a 10- or 11-year-old child” — was his pregnant fiancée in an apparent bid to become an American citizen.

archive.is/mTEOo

Attached: Jean-Francois-Gariepy-800x430.png (1000x1000 342.18 KB, 172.26K)

Don't really see the problem, to be honest. Don't see him being that desperate to retain access to the US, so I don't reckon it's whats being implied.
That said, Hispanic? Gross bro.

That's a jew.

wew lad

I thought it was a little too good to be true that a talented biologist would have the balls to declare race exists. I was always suspicous of this guy since he declared he was a "moral nihilist," so my assumption he had some sort of corrupt personality trait is correct.

Attached: alpaca.jpg (900x900, 31.37K)

This is all bullshit, he already debunked all of it in a livestream.

No, he's french canadian. Literally 0 evidence of him being a kike.

And I don't see how someone who is redpilling normies on not only race but the JQ as well is 'aut-right,' this whole thread reeks of subversion and shilling.

this
OP is a faggot.

Why would he need citizenship when he could just show up and live in sanctuary cities?
Fake af.

The social worker came on Warski and backed up JF's side of the story.

Someone needs to tell Gariepy he can take a Polygraph test to prove his innocence in the US.

You never learn. He debunked all of that shit multiple times.

So what's the bottom line? She was an autistic spic, but not as autistic as they claim?

This reeks of another Cuck and Tea smear campaign.

She was of age, she really loved JF and wanted to be with him. Her parents wanted to control her, might be some pervy shit with her Dad that brought that on. You'd have to listen to hours of vid to find JF talking at length about the situation but listen to the vid I linked. It was a claim by the Father in order to legally control her and stop the marriage.

You mean a (((french canadian))). I can tell that thing's a yid at a glance. Who do you think you're fooling?

So miscegenation with spics is fine as long as they're in love?

Just stop pushing it Schlomo. Frenchie leafs are a weird bunch, plus they get tay sachs from crypto-mating back in the colonial days. But JF is a solid nationalist and he red pills like crazy. Of course you'd like to take him down.

wew

We are not all like this Aut Light Race mixing fag Capitalist Nationalist Hoppean Physical Removal and Deus Vult are what we stand for.

Attached: Libfash.png (1080x720, 133.93K)

You're still advocating for a system as jewish as communism, no better than Strasserautistis.

Figure out who the enemy is, then accept the fact that all their fruits are poison.

His phenotype isn't Jew, Moshe. There's no evidence at all he's a Jew. In fact, he calls Jews out all the time. He's JQ pilled. OP is also obnoxiously wrong. First of all, he doesn't even consider himself part of the movement. You kikes try and get us to attack and destroy these guys all the time but that won't happen. Just fuck off. I hope your employer fires you for this insultingly bad trash. Get in the bin, you absolute melt.

Libertarianism is as Jewish as an ideology can get. We also aren't capitalist; we recognize that there exists many things more important than money and economy. And, as free-markets necessarily also include the free movement of people, internationally, you can take all your Mises books and go for a long walk off a short pier. You don't belong here.

Attached: 1499208636892.jpg (1200x675, 172.53K)

he has a legit impregnation fetish
the guy seems pretty autistic himself anyway

Man fucks woman. user, this isn't abnormal. You need to get out more.