Facebook censors Flemish nationalists protecting historic castle

Facebook censors Flemish nationalists protecting historic castle
It turns out that not all Europeans are cucked faggots. Watch these Flemmish knights battle a mob of filthy goblins who invaded their castle.
Listen at the end: "Leftists Rats"

> In Ghent, the patriotic student club Schild & Vrienden Shield & Compatriots campaigned against “illegal immigration” and destroyed the pro-immigration banner which had been displayed at Gravensteen castle. In addition, there was some tension with other pro-immigration bystanders.

Neuk de joden!

Attached: JW8Tp0WHitGjl8ht.mp4 (320x180, 4.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ke75T
hooktube.com/watch?v=DUHodQ6OmDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy to see that your the sacrifice of your health minister was not in vain!
Jew York Reconquista when?

Attached: 1507836153768.jpg (500x424 806.97 KB, 106.95K)

Pretty cool castle.

Attached: gravensteen-33643-0.JPG (900x474, 331.22K)

Let me guess, the ones protecting their land will be prosecuted by their own government, whilst the traitors calling in the invaders will be left alone, if not celebrated.

we actually like our minister of health though
her previous postition was trying to block as many nigger asylum applications as possible, that was before Merkel decided to just let them all walk in

Facebook is getting through to less and less people every day.

Thankfully one of the effects of consumerism are the younger people feel it's in cool to do what their parents do.

I deactivated long ago but periodically check in. I've found a vast majority of posts are pretty much narcissism or to promote a business/charity.

People are burned out on the politics shit.. the problem with filtering all right wing conversation is you literally lose most of your right wing participation in the website.

Td people invdaing boards like half chan is actually a good sign. While eventually the same cycle repeats itself due to the original product changing it is still positive that people are getting away from shit mediums such as reddit and facebook.

checked

Attached: bring me a refugee.jpg (640x426, 73.1K)

That represent those faggots pretty well.

Anyone else get goose bumps?

Neat.

Just the other day I deleted all my friends, and all my pictures, and it was a god damn nightmare waste of f'ing time but felt it needed to be done. Can't figure out a way to delete the messages I've sent or received. That looks to be a huge pain in the ass too.

Fuck Kikebook

impressive

did you edit out all your personal info since the profile itself is never deleted?

You retards don't see a pattern here?

Good job! Feels like the video stops too soon, though. Were there any fights after? Goed werk, mannen!>>11378749

h t t p s : / / h o o k t u b e . c o m / e X S O C 7 q w Z s o
13:32
(youtube cancer embeded here->) http:// t h e g a t e w a y p u n d i t . c o m / 2 0 1 8 / 0 3/video-flemish-patriots-tear-massive-eu-flag-historic-castle-open-borders-event-shocked-leftists-react-horror/

Yeah, I saw that, how typical. Two fucking wiggers with dreads. And here I thought that was an American thing.

why the fuck would you do this

cancer (((facebook)))
This company is dying. And it is marvelous

Please nuke us after you nuke the UK, Putin.

There is a way to permanently delete. I did it. You have to google how to do it. Faceburg makes it hard to do.

They know what they are doing.

They really have no sense of individuality nor concept of diversity outside the tunnel vision that is their world view.
How ironic, then, that they accuse others of being the fascists.

Attached: 8a5457f53f329c5ee4f7f0fc90016233d55bf99dee0cd3493a635bd7cd30ffef.jpg (1280x718, 107K)

Illegal vandalism met with citizen action.
Hope this sort of thing happens more often.

All she has to o is stand in the right place.

thank god. This really triggers some serious feelings. Good work guys.

Good lads.

Nicely handled.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-16-18-24-01-1.png (389x382, 185.15K)

Excellect to see counter action from Flemish Nationalists!

You're obviously new here. They are fascists. You say it as if fascism is a bad thing.

Worshipping a dead kike. Back to TD cuckboi.

Attached: Churchills links with organized jewry.mp4 (720x480, 5.16M)

Kill yourself

So each side's plan of action is to just fuck with banners? Jesus christ this is pathetic. If hanging or unhanging a banner was all it took that would be great but this is just utter retardation. Its slacktavism

Fascism, as in violent suppression of opposing ideology, is a perfectly natural and understandable reaction when dealing with subversive elements.
That they identify themselves by conforming to a garish standard of fashion and personal hygiene only makes our jobs easier.

Forgot to add the video

This reminds me.
There's a video of a bunch of Germans standing outside of a church chanting "Vir sind das Volk!" at night time. Does anyone have that video?

That is not what fascism is. That's what (((they))) call it.
Fascism, derives its etymology from the fasces. Fascism represents strength through unity.

Attached: fasces.jpg (236x483, 11.76K)

Attached: fasces transparent.png (236x483, 63.33K)

They look quite clean and well dressed.

HOW MANY TIMES IN HOW MANY DIFFERENT WESTERN COUNTRIES NOW DOES THIS HAVE TO KEEP HAPPENING BEFORE FACEBOOK IS FUCKING PROSECUTED

I wont rest until the legacy of churchill is that of double hitler.

Maybe that was why they moved her somewhere else?

There is a way to "permanently delete"… "through the website", but facebook never really deletes anything, they have everything backed up in their various server locations around the world. Although, they may be forced to through the "right to be forgotten" thing, if you're european, but still they probably keep everything even after that, just secretly.

To be breif, without advocating for anything in particular, (you know what I mean I'll just say this): Facebook is playing with fire and I will not be surprised when they get burned in one way or another in due time. This may happen from within by someone who applies with machiavellian intent, or happens externally through government or individual action. Of course, that also goes for Goolag, twatter, etc. however, these "companies" are not lone actors, they work with various glow in the darks, not sure how protection they really have. Larry Page wants to start his own country though. These compaines all have ambitions to become corporate-governments given the chance. I don't have a problem with corporate-governments in theory, but I do when they're kosher marxists.

For all he was a kike puppet, he did have some really quotable moments.

(fag)
archive.fo/Ke75T

REMEMBER TO REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO ON KIKE-FREE PLATFORMS IMMEDIATELY

This one, from 30 years ago?
hooktube.com/watch?v=DUHodQ6OmDg
Skip to 1:22.

Attached: Maddow2920.png (446x392, 193.22K)

Back to S_T_D with you.

Attached: Maddow2902.png (399x328, 162.52K)

I like 'Goolag'. Fuck you.