Last of Us part II trialer, so who is ready for the next hollywood hit? I dont see the praise of the 1st movie...

Last of Us part II trialer, so who is ready for the next hollywood hit? I dont see the praise of the 1st movie, at best it was a 7/10 imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1002037.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one wants an interracial lesbian Ellie, they want a cute girl so their fatherly instincts can kick in.

Why?

And what this guy said

Who’s ready for more dyke miscegenation?!

Not me.

Fucking great more cancer

Why do they always do this?

you play as Ellie, not Joel

It'll probably follow the same formula ND's been running since Uncharted 3, with the single player being mediocre-to-decent and the multiplayer being genuinely very good.

I can't wait for the blatant Sonygger shills to pretend that this game is good.

the year of average, boring women in vidya is upon us.

Can't wait for bland stories about how many emotions they have!

The Last of Us was a guilty pleasure for me and the concept is nice, how would you fix this game besides taking out homosexuality. The gameplay was fine and just needed more to it than stealth and killing retarded AI.

Who is ready for the Masterrace Salt?

I can't really say much else. I only made it about a hour or two into the game before I quit out of boredom. Also, I can't stand playing shooters with a controller.

It really wasn't, it is mediocre at best. Even RE6 or Revelations is better (and those two aren't really good games)

Joel's daughter is the only good thing to come out of that shitty game and she won't be on a sequel, so why even bother?

Shouldn't this be on Holla Forums?

Ellie's only confirmed gay in the DLC and there's one other gay side character if I remember correctly, and he dies.

How about not making the stealth baby easy? No point dealing with the strict inventory management on higher difficulties if the alternative route is easymode.

TLOU does that way less than Uncharted does. 1-3 anyway, I have no idea about UC4.

My first thought as well.

Just like with Telltale's Walking Dead, sticking to the little girl character is a stupid, stupid idea and we should have shifted focus to different people in different locations with different struggles.

But it's best this way for us, it'll make it even easier to shit on the writing when they do blatantly stupid things like this.

That's an interesting way of spelling "fug"

I don't like those games either. All I know is when a game starts taking control away from me at random times is when I start to hate it, and within the first hour it was happening a lot.

also, that doesn't mean breaking for cutscenes, it means taking abilities away from you for cinematic purposes.

I liked the Last of Us.

I have a folder full of nothing but pictures of washing machines.

DO IT!
Dubs compel you.

You know what to do.

What's the difference?

I Hope Ellie dies =)

user, I…

I get what you mean, but the only time that really happens is the scripted driving scene with Joel and his daughter at the beginning. It's pretty bad for extended walking scenes too all through the game, but I think it does it less frequently than Half-Life 2 does.

More than that, picking up a storyline that's already finished is a stupid, stupid idea, I have less than no interest in what happened to them after the end of the game because it's all done. And depending on how far in the future this game takes place Joel must be like 60 now.

Do it

Is she actually a dyke? I never played the DLC but my understanding was she just had a "I'm confused, young, scared and you're my friend" kiss

Yes, yes, yes! This pleases my cock.

The first three or so chapters are quite a slog, after that it doesn't take control away from you anywhere near as much. The latter few chapters are where it really comes into its own, with expanded stealth mechanics being combined with other new stuff like slopes, ropes, swimming and climbing that occasionally requires more than just mashing X (the last aspect in particular is still unfortunately quite underused, though).

If you didn't like the first three I don't know if you would like 4, but it's the best by quite a margin in terms of gameplay, I think.

This too. Everyone knows a good father is driver by the sole desire of having intense and highly romantic sexual intercourse with their daughters.

If she is I aint buyin this game and hope Ellie dies.

Anyone?

Don't, I'm glad I didn't pay for it

Dyke, bicurious, who cares, it was a really pandering moment

Give me it. I want to rub soap on my cock then shove it in a washing machine.

Currently enjoying cuddles and headpats with my little one. This is the only time I do enjoy her, she's horrible most of the time.

Women don't have sexualities in the same way that dishes don't have flavors.

This is my fetish.

Obviously pandering, but if she goes full blown carpet muncher, we can expect to have it jammed down our throats in the sequel. And everyone knows Joel giving her the d is best end

Seeing as how the first one was a massive success I cant wait to see how much agenda pushing they will cram into this turd.

I want to fuck that soap the first row looks like turkish candy for some reason, I want to eat it

There's a ton.

How old?
They can be rather insufferable when they are too young, but they do get better.

My prediction: all human enemies will be white people, any non-white antagonist will be converted to a friend only to die at the hands of evil whitey, Ellie will be the only heroic white character because lesbian, Joel will die for no good reason because he's masculine and that's triggering.

Soap wants to fuck you too user

hitomi.la/galleries/1002037.html

So.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY! YEAH! YEAH!

One month.

Just start from the top, user.

These are high quality machines we're dealing with here. I can't just go around posting them, they cost a ton. Have a cheap plastic slut indians use

To have an actual discussion about it, what it needs is more situations like in the DLC where they mixed human and infected enemies. It also needs less walking simulator moments but knowing ND and Sony we'll get more of those. The AI sometimes teleporting around when out of your sight when you're discovered was pretty poorly made as well, but most people probably never noticed this.

Factions was my actual favorite part of the first game even though it had several unbalanced weapons and perks. It felt like a nice mix of CS and MGO. Sadly Sony's jewing will make me never get to experience Factions 2 but whatever.

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU LIKE THE LAST OF US WATCH THIS REVIEW BEFORE COMMENTING

What about washer/dryer combos?

It only gets better with time.

FTFY.

too old

Why? Matt liked TLOU

If you liked Factions check out Max Payne 3.

Just you wait. Not enough people knew about the playstation shit today, but the shills will explode in a day or so.

I kept those out of the shot for a reason.

I thought that too until I played those parts, and the part that's really lacking is the AI, because the enemy AI is not up to the task of mixing two enemy types. All you have to do is throw a brick or a bottle or anything mid-distance between an infected and a bandit and they'll kill each other.

I'd prefer more sections without an AI partner since the AI partners were so bad, one of the reasons the Winter chapter was the best one was because Joel and Ellie are separated the entire time.

I bet I could break that thing with one load.

He didn't though, he said that it 'It's hard to explain how an invisible sniper can completely destroy my immersion, thanks to some disappointing AI, and a lot of broken little issues, there are too many moments that feel rough around the edges, and each one feels highly disappointing, even more-so than most games"

Nah, that phase sucks balls and not literally.
Four to eleven is just beautiful. Be a good parent and she is likely to be the most loving person you will ever met: a perfect mix of admiration, love and horniness for you like no other women ever.

He also said sometimes he felt like he was playing a masterpiece and that he's eager to replay it again in a few years, and that he only made those criticisms because he thinks the game deserves to be held to a higher standard.

I feel weird being able to directly quote the video but I did watch it pretty recently, don't pretend that it's some scathing critique. This isn't his video on Infinite or DaS2.

I don't see any Fight Club soap-bars. You're shit if you don't post those right now.

That's why you go the washing machine route. Have this barely used indian plastic machine.

There aren't any good shots of those unless you want one done by some faggot who didn't understand and realize Fight Club's message besides AN4RCHY!!!11! and browses r/fightclub with a quote from the movie tattooed on their arm next to their Bernie Sanders one.

Can I poo in it?

Why must you retards bring Holla Forums into everything when people are just mocking ND for being shit?

The punches he makes at the game destroys the 'this game is perfect' idea that most people have gotten in their heads though, you objectively cannot say that the game is 10/10 or even 8/10, the highest rating you can possibly give it is a 7/10, there are way too many issues in the game for it to be called 'a masterpiece' which is the point I'm trying to convey, I want to destroy the magic people have for this game and this review accomplishes that.

You're right that the AI wasn't quite up to the task but it just was a nice change of pace from the

With improved AI it could be made more interesting but I don't expect too much from ND on that front.

That is how they work, that is how they derail threads.

That's not my word, it's straight from the video.

You're not going to run into any rabid TLOU fans on Holla Forums and this review most certainly does not accomplish that since it's 10:1 praise for the game and if I posted some quotes from that video anonymously I would get laughed out of any thread here.

How about you do it with your own posts instead of linking a video with an all-caps redtext description?

It's because leftypol knows it's losing a lot of political clout here, so they're spamming boards with hate from left field.

They don't realize this nonsense is the reason why they've gone from dominating the culture to being a laughing stock in the past three years. But maybe if they double down harder, things will be different!

So tattoos, blood, acoustic guitars are real edgy? What planet do people live on? I could not finish watching it.

I'm not saying that's what you said, I'm trying to deconstruct that notion if someone WHERE to have it.

Aren't there any pics of self-made ones instead of ones manufactured by faggy companies to sell them to superficial retards? Pretty sure there has to be.

What, you didn't like finding conveniently-placed ladders and planks all over the place?

Was there one good encounter with infected? The infected are ridiculous bulletsponges that can survive multiple headshots and the clickers get free kills if they're even within arm's reach. I'd prefer a straight TPS with light stealth against only human enemies than the zombie sections they threw in.

No user the fags are the self-made ones, and what purpose is their to make the Paper Street soap unless you thought the movie was simply entertaining, soap was irrelevant to the movie besides the point it conveyed about sacrifice.

I hope it flops and the devs get dick cancer.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/soap/

Pray for the cancer, but you its going to be successful.

*know

oy vey it's annudah shoah!

Don't forget about the floating wooden pallets user!

I enjoyed most of the infected encounters and I thought the hotel basement was memorable enough. Only the "armoured" infected with fungi head growth survived multiple headshots and you could use shivs as a safeguard against clickers. I overall enjoyed the different infected design compared to the cannon fodder route most zombie games go for. There's a lot of room for improvement in TLOU but I liked how it featured both human and infected enemies since most zombie games focus on the infected.

I hope Ellie dies in the first minute. She was already annoying enough before her lesbian SJW bullshit and demigodlike combat abilities came into play.

It was okay when you played it once.
The moment you played it a second time all it's flaws should become apperent after the intro sequenz with Joes daughter.

got source?

The DLC for it I think.
She had some shitskin stronk wymyn with her she made out with I think.

I know about that, I've just heard varying reports between "small peck" (i.e. not lesbian) and "DYYYYYYYYYYKES"

The devs themselves are who pushed it to dykedom. The in-game scene could be forgiven if they hadn't then started endlessly droning on about how "amazing" it was to have gay characters.

I thought the gay dude in the original game was done appropriately as it was subtle and not all CURRENT YEAR WE GOTS HOMOS.

You're saying they went full retard after the DLC trying to get dem progressive points?

They were clearly in love with each other.

Perhaps false flagging.

Looks like it's going to be a Lisa The Painful ripoff: Ellie drags around her semi-sentient mutating popcorn zombie dad while hallucinating that he's normal. Her daddy issues and raging bulldyke hormones put her on a manhating killing spree culminating in a climactic "reveal" of her mental state that was obvious from the first five minutes.

Well Satan, you see the first rule of leftists is "Always double down."

Austin said TLOU was one of the inspirations for The Painful, go back and check the Q&A he did here

It's better the second time around if you play in no-Batman-vision difficulty

Also I think you meant The Joyful

No, it lacked so much. Cover shooting, sneaking and crafting were the only elements present. The game was completely dull.

I dunno having a BFF during the zombie apocalypse is gonna make you have feelz bro. I hardly think this kiss means that Ellie is going mowing bush in the sequel

What the fuck do you think "fine" means, retard?

The post explicitly asks "how would you fix this game" you fucking idiot.

Basically.

Ellie's VA and the developers wouldn't shut the fuck up about how amazing it was have to "queerness" in a mainstream video game, even though mainstream video games have had gay dudes in them since the 80's.

Not to mention it's overt and not-at-all subtly creepy that they're pushing their progressive lesbian message with underaged girls, and many suspiciously old men talked about how beautiful their relationship was.

Guess things really change after 4th grade

Yes. Absolute full retard.

You would think that, but the devs will disagree, because they wouldn't write such a thing to be anything other than "ELLIE WAS A LESBIAN ALL ALONG, LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE"

Because video games can't write complicated emotions.

I just noticed I already had a Like on that video. I must have watched it way back when I used to enjoy TLOU, but somewhere along the line I stopped tolerating forced walking sections. Maybe I wised up and finally realized how utterly bored I felt when playing games like this on subsequent playthroughs.

Then there's this , not to mention the black-stronk-independent-womyn-who-don't-need-no-man in UC4. Yeah, I think I'm done with Naughty Dog and Neil Druckmann's games.

Where did all these normalfags complaining about teenage lesbians come from?

At least you'll get your SFM scene of Ellie being gangbanged while her tied up lesbo lover cries.

Go back to sleep user, you'll want to wait CURRENT YEAR out.

Sure but it's a better movie than most of the trash that comes out of Hollywood these days.

Kind of a throwback to FMV games from the 90s.

It's nothing, but normalfags are going to eat it up. It's going to be the same fucking game with some marginal uptick in visual fidelity. Hype culture is killing vidya. Kill the hype machine. Kill it. I am not excited. You should not be excited. You can be optimistic, though I don't understand why you would be, but hype is cancer. Kill it.

They don't make big games for autists anymore, just for narcissists with loose wallets looking to virtue signal a purchase. Loot and randomness and all that is good in the universe is dead. We are going to have to make our own games, this world has forsaken us. We are the true last of us.

I was kinda happy the West is finally doing cute underage girls but I guess that wasn't what the developers had in mind huh.

You make the mistake of thinking the vast majority of people actually want games and not interactive movies. TLOU sold precisely because it was a movie

Kill yourself

Not really, no.

Nigger it's the walking dead with dykes in it, it's pretty much derivative of trash Hollywood shits out.

Which were remembered for being trash with little player agency and control, like modern games are now. Kill yourself for trying to fit in you underage millennial faggot.

Remember that (((Neil Druckmann))) is behind this shit, he basically tells the people at ND:
And then puts his name in the title to take the credit for everything, even for the gameplay, graphics, and the only good parts that people with ACTUAL talent at ND worked hard for.
After that, like the virtue signalling kike he is, he goes on social media boasting about how tolerant and progressive he is, takes credit for what someone else did, and brags about how he fired some developer for "not being progressive enough" just because the poor guy was sick of his shit.

There are different kinds of games, some games like to tell a (linear) story. TLOU is a story driven game with established characters- if you don't care about that then this game isn't for you. It's like blaming an MMO for being grindy or an adventure game for having puzzles.

Even if you do care about that, you're still out of luck, because the story is shit and the characters are shit.

Mmm I wasn't trying to fit in. I play games for fun and story, not challenge or social interaction. I don't follow the /v narrative of gameplay over story. Only the real masterpieces can do both and those are rare.

In other words, it's shit.

It's an objective fact, retard. Reddit and Neogaf are where you cancerous faggots go.

You don't need an arbitrary amount of gameplay for it to be a "game". You just need some gameplay, even as little as just making a choice or two. you are holding videogames back from progress.

You guys are dead to me

it's hated because it's only meant to pleasure progressive-obsessed egos

Fuck off back to Holla Forums faggot.

As low as that bar is, no.

Don't talk shit when you're even worse

wew

So when you go to your favorite restaurant and you choose between having the dish of the day or your regular order, are you playing a game?

well, user, I don't "hate" it, I just already know what to expect in terms of gameplay, and it's not anything good. I played the first game and it was terrible. I don't have hopes for this one.

You know he later walked back on that review, right?

Stop taking obvious bait

that just proves he's a pussy

Ordering food isn't a game, making mundane choices in real life isn't a game. Making a choice in a game for entertainment is completely different. And yes you can make a game out of what you order, though I'm sure it would suck.

pic related

What type of soup do you guys use?
I normally use a Dove one for dry skin since mine its dried than the Sahara and one specifically for greasy skin for my face.
Any recommendations?

the fuck you doing rubbing soup on your face

Irish Spring.

Lesbians are nice but her girlfriend is an ugly fucking monkey. I'll pass.

hello new reaction images

Oh shit, i just realized that.
Im the worst at spell checking.

I think this is better.

She looks like honey booboo's mom

the walking dead already has dykes in it

>You guys are dead to me

you know i didn't absolutely hate TLOU1, it wasn't great by any means, but i had moments where i had fun. thing is after the giant abortion that was uncharted 4 i don't think i can touch naughty dog ever again

>THINKING THAT SHIT IS LOLI
no, and there is a difference between things made because a dev thought it would be cool, and things made because a dev thought they would get SJW brownie points and make the videogame equivalent of oscar bait.

Lynch yourself

What did you expect from Neil 'The Cuck' Druckmann? He's a radical feminist who has openly insulted people like Kojima over women showing too much skin.

Also he's best friends with Anita if that helps. He's literally the new Anthony Burch

Also reminders that Cuckmann got rid of the famous Doughnut Drake skin because "it's the current year" and "were totally mature now".

Not to mention him kicking out a beta tester who openly criticized how shitty Nadine was. Cuckmann is literally everything that's wrong with video game writers these days and no one will stop him because he has surrounded himself with SJW cucks in San Fransisco.

First game ended on a cliffhanger to be honest. I'd actually be upset if they decided to totally abandon the Joel and Ellie storyline, being as they barely developed the relationship in the first game, and being that the uncharted story was developed very well.

I don't know, I personally love the game, no matter what Holla Forums says. It was a good story that needs to be continously worked upon. The reason i think that the first seemed like a disappointment to many is because it felt like it only covered the first few chapters of a long book, being as nothing seemed to have advanced. However, that is how naughty dog games work. They look at their projects more like a series of books rather than a open and close one time ordeal. In order to get the full experience, you need to go through all of the games to finally reach a satisfactory conclusion.

It may be that the first game was supposed to be the first book metaphorically speaking, and if naughty dog does what naughty dog is known for doing, we will see another 2-3 games even after this second one that will ultimately define the series.

I'm glad this shit died after Trump got elected. Now anyone who pushes anti-SJW shit can shove it right back in their faces.

Yup. Same crybaby as in the celebrity vote video.

Basically this. What the fuck is the point of Ellie anymore if she's just another ugly dyke?

lol, what a fag

The second rule, actually. ;^)

I really can't give any less of a shit about Last of Us.
I didn't play that much Naughty Dog games, and it had less impact on the industry at large than even fucking Hotline Miami.

I don't get what the big deal is when a game can't even get a single copycat.

I don't think so at all. Everything was wrapped up nicely at the end of the first game.

user …

It aint gonna get double digit million sales thats for sure.

How so? Having the biggest event of the entire game happening and then suddenly rolling credits without any repercussions for Joel, along with Ellie just basically saying "Ok I'll take your word for it" seems like wasted potential if not a huge cliffhanger. The moment in which you finally grasp what type of dude Joel is after playing through the entire game being unsure of his character seems as if the story of discovering the deeper sides of both Ellie and Joel and the conflicts that may come later on just started. It seemed more like the beginning of the actual story to me, with the game before hand just taking its time to establish who the characters were by themselves on the surface level before moving on to an actual meaty relationship and adventure.

Their relationship was the heart of the story, and it went through a full arc by the end of the game, with Joel accepting his feelings for her and taking on the role of a protective father.

We really don't know if there were no repercussions or not. Whether Ellie truly takes him at his word forever is left ambiguous. Ambiguity does not equal a cliffhanger.

I don't think you got the ending if you thought the ending was a waste.

It speaks of the fundamental nature of man: we're all selfish fuckers.

I also reveals a great deal about Joel and Ellie's relationship

argh i hate to defend this game but joel was right, the fireflies were incompetent fucks who lacked the means to harvest anything good from ellie, there's some notes you find in the final section giving evidence that they've fucked up previous attempts

the "big bad gubment/military" are the only competent faction in this story but ND isn't smart enough to realize that they wrote it that way, instead just portraying them as bad guys despite the fact they gave uninfected people a save haven from clickers and bandits, and the fireflies destroy their shit because THEY'RE MEANIES

I think you as the player know the Fireflies are incompetent, but I don't know if Joel knows that. To me the ending was about Joe's selfishness, which speaks to all of our selfishness regarding are loved ones. Not sure many people didn't want joel to rescue ellie

To print money

i'm not against the act of joels selfishness, its almost good writing. i think lots of players failed to realize that the fireflies are the real bad guys and i don't think naughty dog even realized that they wrote them to be more dangerous than clickers/bandits

it would be nice for a writer to not blindly follow the "government/military/authotiry are always bad" train of thought for once

The real question is:
Can we meme (((Neil Kikemann))) into suicide?

Remember when this game was supposed to be a savage green apocalypse with survival elements and realistic enemy AI and all kinds of other promises from the early reveal trailers and stage events?

Remember how they downgraded and dumbed down everything and gave us basic as fuck puzzles that were more dumbed down than Zelda? And stealth survival gameplay that couldn't even match up to Snake Eater? A game that came out nearly a decade before this overhyped shit?

There are still communities of people still alive, any of whom she could have learned it from, not to mention books and music lying around everywhere.

Ellie's the ultimate Mary Sue. The infected are no longer a threat. Writing's moot. It's all about bland and shitty characters with a shittier art style all aiming for that dumbed-down movie aesthetic.

the only thing the game delivered on was a half decent craft system, and it was only half decent because molotovs and health packs used the same materials giving you a choice between killing harder or having insurance for player mistakes

It's also been long enough for everything to rust, rot, and grow over, meaning most guitars and instruments left around are going to be unusable. And considering that Ellie and Joel spend all their time wandering around in a world full of noise sensitive zombies taking the time to learn guitar isn't exactly pragmatic.

The crafting system was basic as hell, but the notion of needing to choose how to use the very limited components you can scrounge is good game design, on paper. Forces player choice and allows for different playstyles. That is not what they ended up with in the game, however.

It's not that long user, besides, there are still communities of people alive that preserve all sorts of shit that would otherwise not be usable.

true, i think health/molotov was the only combo where you had to make a tough choice, the rest were forgettable

on harder difficulties i would argue that gunfights with bandits were kind of fun because ammo was scarce, so i would find myself cycling through all my weapons during a fight and trying to use only one or two shots from each before switching, but of course that fell apart halfway through the game too

Another big western cock to ram the pathetic Japanese game industry. Maybe kojima will save you?
**ahahahahah*

This. Game was too fucking easy on anything lower than hardest difficulty since that's the one that disables listen mode. Giving players a see through walls ability was fucking stupid as shit. They could have kept it around in a fashion, only make it amplify enemy noises while lowering volume of other sounds with zero visual feedback, making the player actually use sound to locate enemies. I mean it's called the listen mode for fucks sake.

great on paper but it's assuming players all have decent speaker setups to work with, a simple visual cue of where sound was coming from would have sufficed, not a full blown silhouette of whatever the sound is

the first game had some decent moments but felt like a really conflicted development that ended up putting out some rather weak game play at times. Left a lot to desire, but it's a decent little third person stealth-shooter. My favorite part was being alone in the zombie basement.

They need to fix the partner AI. They need to fix the enemy AI. They need to focus on creating interesting game play scenarios first. Naughty Dog announcing this isn't something I'm particularly interested in. The story had no lasting impact on me, and just making more of the same game? I'll get the goty edition at $20.

4 was better than 2.

True, I'd be fine with directional cues. Anything would be better than wallhacks.

I think something not terribly obvious, like how shooters do a marker effect to show which side you're getting shot from by off-screen enemies, something subtle like how journey points to where your partner is with a white glow on the edge of the screen. Using a simple glow effect on a part of the screen would be much more preferred.

I agree, though 2 has better overall pacing.

I can agree with that, uncharted 4 takes a pretty long time to really get rolling, but once it does it's absolutely the best in the series. Still a third person shooter, so I don't care very much about it.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Shut up and move that ladder to that wall goy! We need to get to the next cutscene so you can feel emotions from our masterful writing!

TLoU was an overhyped piece of cliche ridden crap. Having us play as Ellie in a supposedly realistic setting where she'll no doubt overpower and defeat dozens of strong men double her size while bemoaning the cishet patriarchy while making out with the nearest female nigger because she's a stronk independent womyn!

Besides, nobody actually wants to play as Ellie. They'll talk about how great of a character she is but at the end of the day the average consumer is going to want to play as Joel because he's an actual character instead of a political posture piece. Uncharted 5 will have the same issue, ND went full cuck, all of their protagonists from now on will be women.

THIS

That looks nothing like Ellen Page

You want to provide me any crucial moments of the story in which any meaningful insight into either them occured, or was expressed? Much (not all) was limited to small talk and side conversations, i don't really count that as progression. In terms of Joel accepting his feelings and all that junk, for most of the story that entire conflict within Joel made no appearance until the near end of the game, and even then it seemed like it was only fully realized until he found out what they would do to her.

Don't you wanna know?! Are you willing to just be okay with never knowing? This in itself could be said to be a cliffhanger, although it is the end of that story of Joel's delivery of Ellie, it most definitely is not the ending of their grander story. I guarantee you they got a lot of shit to sort out after they fucked over basically everyone they came across.

I have a strong feeling this is bait. This is a video game made by naughty dog, they could give a fuck about a moral to a story. If your conclusion is "selfish nature of man." than there is a shit ton of holes that can be poked in that conclusion. Like the intentions of the fireflies or fairyfuckers or whatever their god damn name was, the cannibals that helped Ellie out and tried to bring her on as one of their own, that isolated, insane faggot Bill who helped Joel get a ride FOR NOTHING IN EXCHANGE, the niggers who travelled with them for a short while, etc. etc.

This is irrelevant to what we are talking about. However, in my own opinion, you are correct. They were incompetent as fuck, but one does not simply storm an entire building of fireflies, wipe out their entire arsenal of armed shmucks, and then goes on to leave without worry of word getting around to the people that were chilling in the area that this dangerous lunatic by the name of Joel is responsible. That actually is probably the premise of part two, joels dumbassidry catching up with him.

What did Trump do this week that's causing lefty cucks to spill over everywhere?

All I know is that he had a chat with Taiwan and China got butthurt.

Where do you think you are? Holla Forums sits and has no problem beating off to traps, brown and chink overwatch characters, and all that mess, yet they see shit like a confused white girl kissing a nigger and flip out. Hypocrisy is rampant here, and sometimes people get irritated, thats all

man that whole shitstorm was hilarious.

Nigger, the tripfags and chinks know they have a degenerate fetish and traps have been a Holla Forums meme forever. TLOU is blantant propaganda made by failed film cucks, and it's obvious we have lefty cucks shilling for it. Shut your nigger lips up and go back to reddit.

Oh right because them realizing that they are nothing more than a pair of degenerate hypocrites suddenly makes it fucking okay, right?!

The only fucking thing you have to prove that this shit is propaganda is a white girl with raging hormones kissing a nigger that died shortly after ONCE. Fuck off back to Holla Forums you intolerable piece of shit.

The lesbian scene in TLoU can be interpreted as teenage curiosity or SJW propaganda. While ND is a cucked dev nowadays I would still argue that they went for the teenage curiosity route with veiled SJW propganda intentions.
Ellie had abandonment issues as she was a friendless orphan and Riley being her first friend + hormones = playful yuri pecking. The choice of Riley being black making it an interracial underage lesbian couple might be the SJW propaganda angle of it all.
However, if we go by this new trailer were Ellie has become a EDGY AS FUCK tattoed dyke who wants to KILL THEM ALL while singing edgy songs while sitting next to dead bodies, we can interpret it as ND going less subtle with their SJW propaganda in TLOU2.

End of 'tismposting

Quite a few times, were you even paying attention?
You don't even remember the "You're NOT muh daughter!" line? That was at the game's mid point by the way, when Ellie ran off on her own because of the personal conflict between her and Joel.

Not really. That isn't nearly as interesting as their journey the game already covers. I understand wanting to follow characters if you like them or something, but sometimes you just have to let go.

You mean the cannibals that tried to fucking eat her?
Did you play the game half asleep or something?

Nice bait post, you got me to reply after all.

Good, mainland niggers need to stop harassing civilized chinks.

You really type like a faggot you don't belong here.

Dude. The moment the DLC was released the SJW producers and the dyke VA started virtue signaling loudly and proudly over having an underage girl and a niglet engage in interracial lesbianism. There was nothing "veiled" about it.

They had a decent, functional post-apocalyptic story that had potential to go full gritty and naturalistic and wrapped it up okay. (The ending being the most interesting decision.) If they ramp it up for the sequel in a down-to-earth way (e.g. Ellie is directly responsible for Joel's death half-way because she turns into a selfish cunt) it might work. But with their recent track record it's more than likely going to be the Mary Suening of Mary Sues.

They're probably going to watch how Telltale does grown-up Clementine in TWD Season 3 and adjust themselves accordingly.

Sorry user but Druckmann is part of the chosen people.

Doesnt mean he cant be a cuck, plenty of them fall for their fellow jews schemes

Here's some gameplay, somehow the AI seems even worse.