People got mad over overwatch winning VGA

reminder that bayonetta 2 lost to dragon age because one judge found it "sexist"

Only thing people are mad about is Overniggers shitting up the board with their cancer

who's mad?
the vidya emmys? they just make me depressed. I want to burn it all down.

thanks for repeating what i just said

And yet you still follow the news around the VGAs and make a thread on top of it.

This. tumblrwatch posting is just as bad as tumblrtale was.

Overwaifu a shit tbh. NuDOOM being shit too doesn't change that.

This is kind of off topic but has anyone made a compilation of the cringeworthy shit from this awards show yet?
Its like the only enjoyment I can get out of these types of things

here lol

fuck i didn't see the compilation part

ayyy

Still what you provided was pretty good

Who actually cares about this? The only people who should care would be the devs, and they shouldn't care because it's politicized garbage from hipsters who just discovered vidya

Dubs

It's a good reflection of the current state of the industry. Personally, it helps me understand more how shitty vidya has become.

Nothing new here.

wew

ddot drawoh pls go

ure gay lole

i mean

Hope you enjoyed your movie trailer with, lol 7deep9u shit.

That Dragon Cancer

bayonetta has always been shit

oh that's what you meant
my b

They're fine in their own thread, but I'm annoyed that several UT4 and arena shooter threads have been derailed to Overwatch discussion even though its not even in the sub-genre. Not necessarily because Overwatch fans keep talking about their favorite game, but the anti-fans that will shit up discussion with irrelevant-to-topic posts in response.

pretty much this
i have fun with overwatch but the community and people who despise it are fucking annoying