Spacex is sending up its first falcon heavy rocket in about ten minutes as a test flight...

Spacex is sending up its first falcon heavy rocket in about ten minutes as a test flight. This one is supposedly just big enough to go to mars fully fueled.

embed lated

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rolling for rising fire.

we'll see, its happened before, especially on test flights

why's a missile shaped like a penis and not like a majestic vagina?

DIDN'T THIS ALREADY TAKE THE CAR INTO SPACE?

no

Here we go!!!

Soon.

The fire rises.

Then why were people posting on a fuck load of boards asking if they really believed the footage of a car in space?
just trying to piece this together as theres no info in op aside from a launch

That never happened.

vroom!!!!!!! that was awesome.

cant wait to retire on Mars fam.

I seriously don't get why people are so amazed by this stuff. we've been shooting shit into space for like 40 years

Elon Musk has no idea what he's doing. He's a rich kid flinging his expensive toys into space. Dude needs to just get laid.

Sputnik was 60 years ago.

Is Tesla trying to gaslight us?
WTF?!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HE AINT MY BOY
BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY
GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS
AND MOVE INTO A CHEVY
VAN
YEAH THATS THE MASTER PLAN
DRIVE INTO THE WOODS
AND EAT CORN OUT THE CAN

Seriously though this is the second rocket launch with a tesla strapped on for some reason. He really needs to stop polluting space tbh.

Didn't he married some thot, she divorced him taking a bunch of his money, then remarried her and she divorced him again taking yet more of his money?

Musk really needs to stop littering important orbital trajectories with trash. What a retard.

that makes it even more strange that people are still impressed by this

I think they are getting remarried again.

She loves him but he works like real madman hours.

They have like five kids together or something.

The girl was an actress in the British film Pirate Radio.

holy shit what a beta. that guy needs to download tinder or something.

So how many cars are in space now?

I really fucking hate this guy. Go ahead and play with your gay rockets, whatever. But when you start using tax players to subsidize your hobby, then I start getting pissed off. Go fuck yourself Musk

Spacekino.

huh

Nope! Nothing’s been higher than about 120,000ft planes get too hot. All the “heavy” launches including fakeX and nasa go up and almost immediately horizontal, out of visual range and into the ocean.

The sea of stars waits for us.

No! Even your priests will tell you it’s not possible if you listen closely enough. To quote Wittgenstein: the world is everything, that is the case.
hooktube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68

How the fuck is this Holla Forums related?

Here is the Complete footage not cut down and edited by you, charlatan.

#FakeNews

1 min boys

LIFTOFF

flatcucks btfo

If they have to carry up the car all the way into space, using some rocket, then it's obviously not worth it.

It would be much cheaper to use the local resources and build it directly into space. Like using minerals and metal from the Moon, or the old discarded satellites. This way, all you have to carry on your rockets is the few tools necessary to build the car: think your average car repairer's set of wrenches, key, tools etc.

A solid alternative would be to drive the car directly from Earth to Space. This would save up on the materials and fuel required to build a tesla rocket, but alas we simply have no way to build a ramp high enough that its topmost end will reach in the upper atmosphere where gravity does not exist.

Personally, I believe the best option would be to pull up the car into space. It would have to be a very strong cord, made with the same sturdy materials the space shuttle is built with. If the cord was attached to the Moon itself, you could make it of the same length as the shortest distance between Moon and Earth. So that when the Moon is further, it pulls the car up.

Every time.

It;s on Youtube

why is nasa trying falconry in space for? are they building a theater for aliens?