Tropes you love

That doesn't happen.

I know this is a shitpost thread but it reminded me of one of the things I liked about the first season of Stranger Things. I think it was Stranger Things? If this never happened in that show then please correct me.
This is a trope mostly common in teenage coming-of-age movies, the whole "nice guy gets bullied by asshole with hot gf then the gf leaves him for the nice guy" shit has been played out a lot. In ST, it looks like that's going to happen, the nice guy gets beaten up by the asshole, the asshole's gf gets upset and it seems like it's going to be the same arc that always happens, but then the asshole realizes he was acting like an asshole so he goes back to apologize to the dude he beat the shit out of and tries to help when shit goes weird.

I don't know why I liked that so much, but I much more prefer seeing bad people turn over a new leaf than seeing bad things happen to them instead.

you should really unironically literally kill yourself tbh

chad pls no bully

life isn't fair

This was the basis of a great Frasier episode, where Niles’ bully is successful and reasonable late in life and doesn’t even remember bullying him.

In reality most bullies come from shitty families and end up living shittier lives than most people but in TV they flip this around for comedic reasons.

I can't relate at all tbh.

well, a succesful plumber

Then you were/are an omega. Which means they don't even see the need to bully you like they do with betas. Sorry bud but your entire existence is irrelevant.

Are you a bully?

I got bullied once then the kid got expelled the next day for smoking crack in the bathroom.
He was 9.

Nothing wrong with that. He drove a fancier mercedes and had multiple kids. Niles meanwhile owed most of his money to Maris.

Do all alphas have to bully? Do all betas have to get bullied? Also, what's with the pua talk and Greek alphabet soup?

the occasional Simpsons joke

>get her to grind on me inb4 muh dick

Harnessing feelings of worthlessness and extreme sour grapes is the key to becoming a omegalpha, can't be on the bottom rung if you're not even on the social ladder

sneaking behind Chad with his woman for a little playtime

U cheeky devil.

What are some movies where that happens?

Yes that was Stranger Things, but then they completely reversed it again in season 2. The chick leaves the chad for the virgin.
Also:
kys

What movie was this? I know I saw something like this, but can't remember what it was.

If Chad is the same race as you. Sneak behind Chad and impregnate his girlfriend then have him raise it and marry someone more your tier. I see Baboons and Chimps do it all the time on the discovery channel.

except you can't delete posts on Holla Forums

I can. My dad works at Holla Forums.

erry time

So you walked into her?

newfag
I bet even goons get it

newfag
I bet even goons get it

>implying you aren't vee

yer the liberalistest libimperialist now

That is the absolute state of 90's movies. Complete contradiction of reality, just like literally all things Hollywood produces.

Season 2 was never meant to be a sequel to the first until the execs got to it so I didn't bother to watch it, it's fan fiction for all I care.

There was a movie James Franco was in that was kind of like that except it was about his dad abusing him.

I hope you were

Ron?

AvP2 I think? I didn't really pay attention. I think the virgin almost seems like he might get laid, then the girl dies, then he dies, which seems more realistic.

That's not a bad job though.

you literally have to stick your hands in other people's shit

you can tell he doesn't do a lot of actual plumbing

This is ridiculous.

it's happened to me when I've cleaned my home drains while wearing gloves. didn't touch shit, but wet clumps of hair are almost as nasty.

well, he's the original soyboy after all

Were you wearing surgical gloves or something like that?

Fucking hate this trope.