Battleborn now selling for 2 brexitdollars brand new at GOYME

Battleborn now selling for 2 brexitdollars brand new at GOYME

I would say Randy Pitchford on suicide watch but apparently the drunk has been for weeks.

Is this the monetary blunder of the year?

source?

I was just in game, which also stocks 40k now apparently and there's piles of it for £2 next to no mans sky for £17, with preorder bonuses, multiple copies of them.

get some pictures, bud.
While I don't find it hard to believe, I also don't really buy it

Well, that's a normal way to feel. Very few people bought Battleborn.

In addition to providing proof, it's all the funnier to actually see the sticker say 2 bong bucks: new.
Go back if you have to.

Is that why Gearbox is shifting focus from developing to just publishing and adding Duke Nukem in games now?

Because, Mister Bond, he knows there's no really rememberable characters out of the blunderlands games, and Duke Nukem is a character that people know. Literally banking off Duke's name. Which he completely ruined with DNF.

Go back tomorrow or Monday, I'm sure they're still in the bin.

Stillborn cost them, a lot. They might save themselves with memelands, but even that is not a given.

Gearbox is pretty much in deep shit. One more flop and they're likely dead.

League of Legend's new champion is a Battleborn reject.

way too obvious.

I disagree but im also easily aroused.

(checked)

why are americans so obsessed with anal?

It says £3.99 which is bad enough. OPs store is probably desperately trying to shift stock.

Fairly sure sawao is japanese.

Probably. It's also why Randy is doing shit like mp4 related, in order to stay as relevant as possible. Too bad there's such a thing as bad publicity.

that just doesn't answer my question

Can't wait for the Blunderborn Game of the Year Edition next month feat. Douk Pozzem

Also, I think it's time to post Stillborn numbers, as well as a comparison.

well fuck man I dont know where the question even came from.

THICK

checked)
I want to fuck her asshole.

(checked)
Because hearing a woman scream from getting fucked in the ass makes me want to fuck her harder.

t. Man who loves to fuck people in the ass.

but how did you want to fuck them up the ass in the first place?

I like to dominate, the tight feeling and pain/pleasure it gives the person feels good to me.

Oh you know, just consuming too much product from shlomo's adult entertainment industry

what does fucking someone up the ass have to do with dominating?
you're still kind of dodging why you wanted to fuck someone up the ass

Did you miss everything after the comma?
And the part of dominating probably comes from having such control that you do whatever you want with their body, even fucking them where you're "not supposed to."

Burger here, it's really hard to say. It could be the forbidden nature of it that attracts our men. Forbidden in the sense that most partners aren't willing to try it.
It could also be genuine curiosity, like it was for me. The desire to see what it feels like as opposed to vagina.
Or it could just be the will to have owned and filled every hole she has.
Or maybe it's the American attitude of just wanting more. Not being content with what you have and striving to get a little extra. It's the same mentality that leads to us constantly trading in and buying new cars. Which is retarded of course.

Being the curious type I thought all the hype I hear about it would have lead to it feeling different in some capacity. Why else would there be such a preference? I was actually surprised when I found out it feels pretty much the same. The main reason it'd be preferred seems to be like the other user is saying: it's a mental fixation. Which is why it's so hard for him to articulate the origins of why he likes it so much. It's just like any fetish where you see it, and it immediately clicks with you.

Though you're asking why there's a preponderance of that fetish in my society. Apart from the conjecture above I have no fucking clue.

it came from his ass. obviously

If they're feeling any pain, then you're doing it way fucking wrong user.