High Testosterone Means Low Interest in Classical Music

Wagnercucks btfo.

psmag.com/news/our-hormones-appear-to-influence-our-musical-preferences
web.archive.org/web/20180203160953/https://psmag.com/news/our-hormones-appear-to-influence-our-musical-preferences

Attached: hotline bling.png (658x357, 355.86K)

you copied your thread for /mu/

from*

I don't post on /mu/ bruh.

Boy that sure is statistically significant

Horrible thread, and how sad is a study with so few participants

thats not enough time to form an opinion of a classical piece, sinces theyre anywhere from 5 to ten minutes long

I can see jazz and whatever the fuck avant garde that shit's just dropping a bunch of instruments and recording the noise they make as they bounce down the stairs but classical? You can get pretty pumped listening to some of it.

Waste of dubs. Sage. Author is named (((Jacobs))).

Kys, kike.

Attached: adrien_brody.jpg (150x200, 10.36K)

Might as well make a fucking study in a gradeschool class.

Attached: slow heavy metal music playing.jpg (960x960, 46.33K)

Op is as op does

I can't stand most classical music and jazz.

Is it degenerate to like classic rock? I feel like it's one of the only parts of white american culture that hasn't been made taboo yet

Shocker.

I know it's just another anecdote, but I absolutely refute this study with a sample size of less than 100 people. My testosterone is ridiculously high. I'm covered in body hair, have a deep voice, have strongly masculine features, broad shoulders with a v-shape body and lift weights. I'm 6'1, right-wing right down the line, and despite being ridiculously socially awkward am bizarrely good with women.

If you take a look at it's origins and how it was used to spread subversion, degenerates ideas, than yea. Rock was born and thrives on rebellion.

idgaf since Rock is my favorite genres

Speaking of music, why hasn't any good faggots on here start a band and make a right wing type rock genre? If we needed anything fucking rebellious from the status quo, now would be fucking time to fuck over with that whole pc faggotry. Art is a powerful persuasion tool. It's why the left has gained this much.

It's degenerate to call it classic rock. Use proper genre names you music-casual faggot.

Are you trying to turn the word into another "gross" or "toxic"?

Nigger this was rigged.

Bad thread.
Listen to classical music every so often gentlemen, it is good for you. Expand you mind and your understanding.

But rebellion is a high test trait.

Look, degenerate people do not care to use their native language properly. Classic rock is a FM radio station format that typically plays pop rock and gay glam metal from the 70's and 80's.

The good rock genres are you early progressive rock, blues rock, post-punk, and krautrock.

I guess the classical music is for psychos meme started to backfire.

Attached: mars holst.webm (320x240, 13.99M)

True, that is any genre just about, even if it's not directly influenced. Regardless, rock and metal is where it's at.

I agree with you user, rock is just too good in general, just gotta find the stuff that has REAL QUALITY meaning, and heart in it.

tfw listening to classical music radio right now

Funk is where it's at faggot. It has the complexity of jazz (or even classical sometimes, lots of funk musicians from the 70's like Luis Bacalov and Riz Ortolani were classically trained) and the abrasiveness of rock music.

Spaghetti Western soundtracks are also high test as fuck without being shallow.

lol, no. It doesn't take much to "rebel". If it only took faggots who dress up like shit to sing about being sad or angry and later comment about the state of the country, while endorsing subversive shit, than that's all.

Attached: kurt-cobain-live-and-loud-wallpaper-5.jpg (398x600, 36.07K)

You're talking about hippie rebellion. A rebellious masculinity is far more viscous and savage. I mean compare the lyrics of hippie rock to spaghetti western soundtrack. Both came from roughly the same era, both were rebellious, but spaghetti western depicted a lot more brutality, savagery, and vengeance than social justice.

Yeah maybe. Don't be too judgemental though. I have a gym bro friend, I sent him The Four Seasons and he is now super into it. My ditzy ex almost cried listening to Liszt. Roommates and friends passing through the apt will comment if I'm playing classical while doing dishes, it's very pretty, who is it, ect. I'm not a judgemental, know-it-all faggot and it's not a goal of mine to convert people, which I think is some barrier people have to any high-brow art they're alienated from.

People are deeply uncultured, estranged from the values of beauty these past artists aspired to, museums resent promoting anything old and European. Aggressive, monotonous music is the sound of our disposable, mass produced culture and most people genuinely do not know better. Not listening to classical music is like not reading classic literature. It's tragic, but I get how it happens.

Spotify's curated playlists are a pretty good resource.

Intelligence and complexity is real masculinity.

FUCK OFF!

Classical music can't be enjoyed in just 15 seconds and hearing a random section play out of silence could be negatively shocking for many, jazz is more timid and familiar so people could have just voted for whatever gave them the least initial shock.
T-t-they're j-j-just low t!!
Go listen to the radio some more faggot.

Vivaldi is literally a god among men
The La stravaganza's are some of the greatest pieces of his era. or of all time
Biondi's recordings are my favorite, embeded captures the essence of beauty and order perfectly. Play it on good speakers pls no headphones

La Folia is cool too, interesting history behind it

Dubs confirm Kikery

That confirms Kikery as well

made me lol