Accepting volunteer applications, post itt for consideration. Practice opsec...

Accepting volunteer applications, post itt for consideration. Practice opsec. Rizon routinely leaked IPs to unsavory elements, so disposable e-mails will be requested instead.

Attached: tme.png (547x603, 19.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6PqIs
epic.org/
archive.is/pBhri
archive.is/xaIKj
mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A
archive.is/yVegF#
archive.is/t6YEq
archive.is/fbooc
mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o
archive.is/GOaE5
archive.is/nIhTW
mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM
archive.is/HbFFp
archive.is/y0CQA
archive.is/pP1Fw
archive.is/XHZHo
archive.is/hDxFd
archive.is/5ccQt
archive.is/2YN2X
archive.is/bRIAP
archive.is/GjpXz
archive.is/uUJ9w
archive.is/waU2K
archive.is/cZPLL
archive.is/M7GdN
archive.is/cPQfa
archive.is/CGhvy
archive.is/6d1bX
archive.is/GylyW
archive.is/b9DND
archive.is/75kNI
8ch.net/pol/res/11297275.html
archive.is/5XUeX
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch05.html
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country
archive.is/DSZNF
wrongthink.net/brooklyn
archive.is/LwTI9
archive.is/o1ylS
archive.is/4dlTY
propublica.org/article/white-hate-group-campaign-of-menace-rise-above-movement
globalnews.ca/news/3562798/far-right-soldiers-of-odin-members-not-afraid-to-use-violence-intelligence-report-warns/
hooktube.com/watch?v=xlRIxkVTyeA
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
8ch.net/faq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sticky the pa threads plox

Hi kampfy, can help mod your dead space while you're all sleeping.

What e-mail services do you trust, Heil? Not all disposables are equal, after all.

Few anons use Protonmail. All internet traffic is poz so..

Two requests have been sent out already, but have not replied within the 24hr time limit.

Gonna repost my application from the last thread.

As I mentioned before, I'm one of the two Holla Forums BOs on vichan.net, or 8ch.pl. When I gained Board Ownership of Holla Forums on vichan, my intention was always to use it as a backup bunker board in case something negative happened on 8ch.net, and not to try and divide the userbase. You can go to vichan.net/pol/ and look through the pinned meta thread as well as the rules to get an idea on my moderation style and philosophy. My goal is and always has been to ensure that the quality of posts on Holla Forums remain high so that we can further the interests of the white race and attack the power of the jew any way we can. anyone who tried to spam 8ch.pl in the past was most definitely a shill or goon attempting to divide the userbase.

I recall from the last thread that you brought up concern about my name and how it has a supposed connection to discordianism. I can't do anything but state again that I literally had no idea about discordiniasm or even that the name "greyface" had anything to do with it until someone attempted to accuse me of being a shill about a year ago. As I mentioned, it became a nickname for me in some small Holla Forums-related facebook raid group because I used a greyed-out profile picture and a fake name (for obvious reasons). "greyface" isn't a particularly unique name anyway. After searching it up, it appears to also be some retarded twitch meme, which I didn't realise when I started using the name either. All I can say is that it seems idiotic of someone with a plan to infiltrate to openly incriminate themselves with a username. I can't really do anything else but keep repeating myself, but this is the truth that I've been repeating for over a year at this point.

I'd like to think that the rules and moderation on vichan.net/pol/ are decent proof of what I stand for and how I would conduct myself going forward. Besides, if nothing I have said or shown so far absolutely convinces you, you can still delete my vol account after the fact if you think I'm not acting appropriately. I've been on 8/pol/ since the first exodus and would like to contribute some of my time back for all the redpills Holla Forums has given me.

If you have chosen to reconsider me, you can contact me at:

[email protected]

if not, then it would be nice to at least know why.

Attached: pols knot.png (2560x2560, 167.38K)

Why?

Upon second consideration, seeing all the shill asshurt I've caused, being in the business of shutting down hopenothate, shareblue ctr, commieaidscrews,
I'm in for the lulz. I'm banhappy. Present in cet. Shoot me that fucking vol
[email protected]

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

There will be severe reprecautions from this. A new era

Shills will be removed from this site in 30 days I get vol. I am dead fucking serious

Are anyone actually buying this little pr stunt?

>kikes
why you should hire me:
>have I mentioned I hate kikes

pls send vol
[email protected]

Attached: azuka.jpg (1280x720 62.77 KB, 1.89M)

I've seriously considered applying, but you probably only take neets. During the week l can only watch for maybe 3 hours a day. Weekends are another story, l can spare 10 -12 hours then.

However l can watch at odd hours and my schedule doesn't change. I can watch during 6-9 a.m. est, or 1-3 p.m. gmt during the week. On weekends I can start at about 10 - 11p.m. est. If you want a weekend night mod l can do that. I just can't spare much time over the week is all.

If you make me a mod then l won't rock the boat. Your board your rules. I will try to keep anti White D/C to a minimum. And l won't favor any one country. Memes and bantz are fine, but there are some seriously bad posters at night.

I don't have a throwaway ready now and l have to go, but if you ban me for a day l can have one ready and send it to you via appeal before you wake up probably.

Hey ayanami poster, it’s the /trs/ BO.

This guy would also be a great pick. I endorse 100%.

So how long till this one is shitted

I'll make WT Snacks look like a fucking joke if you make me a mod. Hit me up fam.

thought I posted email, here it is
[email protected]

You know what i will do? I will make this site fucking stellar. No more no less. Shills you peay to Brock I don't get vol

My uptime is maybe 14hrs. Long enough for burger to wake up from m.dew+pockets induced stupor.

Be advised though I am not fucking around. Things will not be like they are. cancer will get purged on sight

This is not fucking Holla Forums. Sb.ctr.lp. soros 18b
I can promise immediate purge of all elements against us. You have been slacking. I can't blame you too much you're undermanned. Time to purge has indeed.
Arrived
If you don't give me.vol give it to redpill. I kind of have a good feeling about the boy

Just pick a new mod or too soon. Shit's getting really bad while you're asleep

Attached: ad40e3df67b06cfc996575f71b732cc8.jpg (900x540, 45.09K)

CheckT

why dont you guys run your own irc channel

I hope the new mods stop the foot spammer, blackpill guy, and how can I get a girlfriend autist

I'm always around, all the spammers come out when you're asleep, Heil. That and the usual shills.
That being said I am all for newfag essentials sticky being updated on with info/opsec basics, Redpill threads and self improvement threads.
The 'I need a girlfriend' autist will be ban-on-sight and IP posted publicly every time.
Zognald threads and other shit that pops up when Heil goes to sleep. I wouldn't mind spending 10-12 online at a time.
I forgot to mention that I have years worth of /i/ experience and I was the user who posted the toolkit way back in first TRS raid threads (I plan to update the kit by the way).

Mods don't actually see IP, they just see the hash. They also use VPNs so harsh bans don't mean shit, as they will just pick another IP.

To BO and future vols, please lighten up on the ironic shitposting bans, especially when its a fucking obvious joke and a funny one at that. I mean shit, rachposter comes along and puts real effort into shitting up a thread and fucks off till next time while an user that makes a quick quip catches the hammer. I don't know, it can put the bitter in ones mouth.

I was aiming at the pajeet spamming, he lives in Calcutta India and is too poor to afford a VPN. I doubt handing 4 week bans to each of his dynamic IP hops hurt Holla Forums's traffic. Banning the fuck on sight will save time and demotivate the retard.

Zognald and (((usual suspects))) are deterred with the usual treatment and the pathetic one man thread spammers will get removed. I've seen their low energy memes (Avian magic, Flatulence threads, etc, etc).
I'm lucky enough to catch those threads when they still are at 0 posts. I am online pretty much all the time, I'm asleep when Heil is wide awake. I do everything with Holla Forums in mind.

8/pol/ is full of underages and retards, this thread being purged at least once because of gibs-me-dat "i will kill the shills and spammers!!!" is testament to that

love, 4/pol/

Attached: 1463023661376.jpg (550x497, 42.03K)

No monetary compensation even if small i assume?

there's hotpocketary compensation

Attached: he does it for free.jpg (508x512, 61.19K)

Moderation to up Holla Forums's overall quality.
Besides vol job is a fun job.

Is kikey still the BO?

He never was

Wut. Spoonfeed an outlander plz.

Lurk two more years

Lurk on this board? No thanks. This board is pajeets/shitskins/kikes larping as whites. I'll be happy on Holla Forums. Thank you very much.

>>>/cuckchan/

haha yeah man i have to go back, to that place i just said i was from. how will i ever recover from that wicked sick burn?

Attached: dear god.jpg (633x900, 67.6K)

Just filter & report

Sure whatever you say, chaim. Back to your bluepills, chop chop!

You know it's true.

How ironic coming from a Holla Forums goer. Bluepill central ran by a fucking kike.
Bottom line if you do not like harsh reality and politics make you anxious, you might as well fuck off.

The harsh reality is in my post

Attached: 1465793906003.jpg (542x474, 32.29K)

I'm this user I'm back and have an account set up. I'm sure you have more qualified recruits then me at this point, but I'll be browsing Holla Forums anyway so l might as well volunteer.

Okay serious discussions time. Can you tell me why I am not getting banned anymore? Is there some sort of thing among the mods to keep a hands off approach and savor the 'tis? Because to be honest it isn't fun when I don't get a reaction.

Attached: i'm_retarded.webm (480x360, 725.83K)

Reposting my post from the last thread. I got a fairly good reaction to my post last time. Here's the archive of the last thread: archive.is/6PqIs

Alright I'm back. Here we go. I'll try to organize things as best I can.
History
I've been an imageboard denizen for a long time. Not that it really matters, but I started when I was fourteen during the whole Habbo hotel raids. I didn't really get to participate because my internet was dogshit back then, but that's when I first started going on Holla Forums and getting exposed to the craziness of imageboard culture. After I got tired of seeing dicks and experiencing YLYL threads with nothing but reposts, I changed course towards Holla Forums for a while. From there, I eventually matriculated into Holla Forums but I can't really remember when I made the switch.
I came to Holla Forums during the second exodus. Watching moot get cucked was hilarious but also hard to watch. I've been posting here since then. I remember when it would take thirty or fourty tries to post an 8MB webm, and, truthfully, the site was never better than it was back then in my opinion. I remember pretending to be Josh Moon on this board just to gin up more hatred toward the site goblin. Bashing his head in with a hammer over on >>>/next/ was always a good time.
As for Holla Forums itself, I've seen the board go through its death throes lately. I think the board died shortly after the election, but I viewed that as a natural reaction to the extremely caustic and exhausting campaign. I was here virtually every night and I put my best efforts into fighting off retards of every stripe and developing various rhetorical methods of shutting down shills. I contributed by learning how to use ffmpeg and youtube-dl to archive a shit load of content, and also made threads occasionally teaching others how to do that. I learned how to use GIMP in an amateurish way so that I could mock up various memes that might catch on. One thing I did was update all the dancing green anons to properly colored red anons to fit the Holla Forums theme.
I was the /trs/ BO as well. Yes that whole shit storm, as annoying as it was, was necessary given that the sodomites are probably the most annoying group of faggots on the planet. It's just a shame that being a sort-of fringe movement of ideologues attracts societal dregs, but at some point the trash needed to be taken out.
Moderation Style
As for moderation, I think the moderation style we had was never really too consistent other than there was a very few unspoken rules. As for exactly what these rules are, I feel enumerating them would defeat the point of "LURK MORE FAG" so I won't. I think most of what those rules were should stay, but I have to say that this board has become completely fucking gay lately. I think since the election, I have been banned for most of the spicy posts I've made here. I made a mediterranean supremacy joke a week ago, calling some guy a snowchimp, and I got a 4 week ban. Light ribbing like that has always been a staple of this site. inb4 some autist screeches about internicine racial D&C. Listen fag, it's just a joke. No, this is nothing like how /brit/ would shitpost and just go 'LE BANTER XDDD'. /brit/ would say dumb shit like 'I hope all Germans are killed' and then pretend like they didn't mean it because they were just ebin trollmasters. That's wholly different.
That said, I think I would come down like a fucking hammer on all the reddit fags that are here now. I see people post about how they cross post with reddit and even saying that they are 'pedes'. I don't care if you are, but you will learn OUR customs and OUR way of life enough so that I won't be able to tell where you're from or you are a fucking goner. There's a reason Brits don't like actual Poles on their island, and it's because they dilute the Britishness of their country. Similarly, every reddit faggot who comes here thinking they don't have to adapt dilutes the solute of Holla Forums down until there is nothing left. It takes a certain concentration of anons to produce the magic. This needs to be defended, like a torch handed to you by your predecessor.

Attached: 1.jpg (1169x1654, 547.31K)

there's still an entire page full of "Heil has created a new 4 week ban with reason: kike" in the board logs so probably heil's just asleep or too lazy to check your posts

I'm sure the BO has his own rules and what not, but I think that criticism of Trump would be welcome TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. Being here throughout the election and after, I have to say the most annoying group of people on the planet are the endchan kikes who strafe threads with 25 images of Trump sucking a cock, which resembles the perverse cartoons I've seen from many on the left, and pretend like that doesn't deserve to be deleted. That shit is stupid, like Trump or not, doesn't mean we can't continue to pressure him to cave to our will. No not everything he does is good, yes he is compromised by jews. But it's also true he does a lot that makes kikes tear their reptile scales off, and that's great. Trump could be fill SCOTUS seats and end TPP (like he's done already) and nothing else and voting for him would have been worth it, so in essence we are just pursuing bonus points here. So yeah, criticizing Trump and thoughtfully critiquing his style was what we used to do, instead of screeching like braindead chimp niggers everytime different news cycles tend to lead us astray.

Improving Board Culture

First thing I'd like to do is to extend olive branches to the diaspora boards and let them know that they are welcome if they are able to abide by reasonable standards of behavior. We really are more powerful under one roof, let's make it ours. Next, I'd like that we allow a fucking SELF IMPROVEMENT THREAD. There has never been a cogent reason for not having at least one, apart from 'muh books'. Make it an all encompassing self improvement threads, books, let's bring /zundel/ and the other people who preferred a higher brow Holla Forums in so that we can facilitate good discussions about things like we used to. It's sad when I yearn for the days of religious threads because at least there was something being talked about instead of braindead "75757575" tier posts clogging up the catalog like plaque in an artery.

Well, feel free to ask any questions. I'll adopt a trip for the purposes of this thread.

Fucked up formatting again kek. It's early.

Yeah but this has been an entire week without a month long ban and it's not just on this board. It's kind of unsettling. I shitpost on a lot of boards, but for some reason the bans have just stopped recently. BO even replied to me several times in the earlier recruitment thread and just sort of played along with my shitposting.

/* How to deal with tripfags */ .trip { font-size: 0; } .trip::after { content: ' IS A FAGGOT'; color: #FFD700; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13pt; -webkit-animation-name: tripfags; -webkit-animation-duration: 3s; -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear; -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-direction: alternate; animation-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-animation-play-state: running; /* Standard syntax */ animation-name: tripfags; animation-duration: 3s; animation-timing-function: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-direction: alternate; animation-timing-function: ease-in-out; animation-play-state: running; } /* Chrome, Safari, Opera */ @-webkit-keyframes tripfags { 0% {color:#FF0000; left:0px; top:0px;} 20% {color:#FFA500; left:0px; top:0px;} 40% {color:#FFFF00; left:0px; top:0px;} 60% {color:#008000; left:0px; top:0px;} 80% {color:#0000FF; left:0px; top:0px;} 100% {color:#4B0082; left:0px; top:0px;} } /* Standard syntax */ @keyframes tripfags { 0% {color:#FF0000; left:0px; top:0px;} 20% {color:#FFA500; left:0px; top:0px;} 40% {color:#FFFF00; left:0px; top:0px;} 60% {color:#008000; left:0px; top:0px;} 80% {color:#0000FF; left:0px; top:0px;} 100% {color:#4B0082; left:0px; top:0px;}
Add that to your custom CSS and see how I see you. If I was board owner it would be in the board CSS.

Attached: Jewhu.png (563x319 77.02 KB, 32.69K)

0/10 for trying too hard

not sperging out and handing out unnecessarily long bans like candy is an odd amount of tact, come to think of it. maybe he actually did wise up and realize feeding a shitposter just makes them stay?

No, the point is to ensure everyone knows you are a faggot. IDs exist you autistic chucklefuck.

Attached: Shinku_gascan.jpg (640x480, 34.69K)

Attached: forced anon.png (257x133, 3.46K)

No if he needs to have an identity he can have one, as a faggot. Every time I read his post I can think
When he makes a point I can go

that's pretty faggoty in and of itself, no?

Attached: welp.png (600x573, 8.11K)

IDs are based on salted hashes of IP addresses. If someone uses a VPN those IP changes occasionally, as I do, then my ID might change, hence the purpose of a trip.

-99/10

You're cancer even by Holla Forums standards.

It's hilarious is what it is

Okay, but you are a faggot so disregarded.

You should take me. I'll get rid of shitskins by banning them when they post 'tbh'.

[email protected]

jej this gonna be good. A faggot that is even more of a sensetive faggot than the Holla Forums mods, AND a tranny!

Attached: Sakura Sooks.png (590x554 754.13 KB, 234.83K)

redditors cant be Holla Forums mods faggot

Attached: thatslowshill.jpg (1074x1088, 266.2K)

That's where you are wrong, kiddo

I like you tbh

Impressive

no, were sick of the immigrant cancer thats been shitting up every thread on here for the last two years
as for a shill bingo heres one

Attached: redditfagbingo.jpg (1108x1170, 451.85K)

Shill bingo is the dumbest meme ever spammed.

Tell me more about how totally not butthurt you are

Reported for being an obvious shill and filtered for being a tripfag

you have to go back yugozhidovich

i second for this guy as a BV

Attached: 16708446_120215421835016_4362613471320725331_n.jpg (904x904, 98.98K)

To whomever gets the job, make sure you get rid of all the redditors who have turned this board into a dull shithole.
Bring back Holla Forums

you'd be clearing out the entire current userbase boyo

theres still plenty of oldfags in the insurgency, and the moment a good mod gets to power the news will spread to all the backup boards and anons are gonna come back.
itll be literaqlly vid related

They're certainly a decent chunk of the userbase, but not all of it. More importantly

do it

fucking this.

kek.

also that LOTR scene reminds me of this epic from The Cid

I'd do it but I got a feeling I would get bored with it rather quickly

We need more basic info security threads. If anyone cares, here are some resources that might be of some use in case Heil decides to adhere something to the sticky.

General info
epic.org/

Would i need to provide any kind of IRL information before/when accepted?

gimme your ssn, DOB and ASL

KEK

The absolute minimum requirement should be a zeal to delete the "hi intl reported" spammer at every turn along with enough experience to recognize all of his other catchphrases.

picardia is from an argentinian chan from a few years back you stupid newfag.

just your credit card number and cvv
I'm gonna need that biometrics too, though

Attached: Pepe Frog Meme.jpg (300x300 55.63 KB, 1.2M)

That goes to the mods position application in cuck-chan

Reminder allowing cancerous anti-natsocs and muh violence against non-whites is ebil faggotposters isnt going to increase the quality of the board, its effectively like saying rapefugees help our economy.

RIP Holla Forums. You're all being taken for a ride by the same kikes that ruined our community.

archive.is/pBhri
archive.is/xaIKj

Like rats on a sinking ship, clinging and grasping at any jetsam they can. Beautiful. Glad I built my archive in time to avoid this talmudic maelstrom that is alt-Holla Forums. It only gets better for oldfags at this point, really.

Attached: 1097828903755.PNG (262x300 152.56 KB, 133.64K)

DA
GOYIM
KNOW

Infinity Network's attack on the Holla Forums community (Updated 22/2/2018)

>Holla Forums required reading
9th October 2017

>What is everyone on Holla Forums reading?
9th November 2017
archive.is/yVegF#

>Holla Forums books @ /zundel/
12th November 2017
archive.is/t6YEq

>Zündel's Bunker
13th November 2017
archive.is/fbooc

>Zündel's Bunker
14th November 2017
archive.is/SMLls

>Imkampfy is actively censoring books on Holla Forums
14th November 2017
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o

>FIGHT OR FLIGHT - NEW MODS OR INEVITABLE EXODUS
22nd November 2017
archive.is/GOaE5

>Imkampfy reacts to 22nd November thread by making a damage control thread after 2 days of mentally deterorating
24th November 2017
archive.is/nIhTW

>Holla Forums mods are compromised
24th November 2017

>4D Chess
18th December 2017
archive.is/HbFFp

>STOP WATCHING ANIME
18th December 2017
archive.is/y0CQA

>Holla Forums literature
4th January 2018
archive.is/pP1Fw

>SHILLS ETERNALLY CUCKED (Imkampfy officially fucking rekt for once)
8th January 2018
archive.is/XHZHo

Imkampfy has officially lost control of the narrative at this point.

>Richard Spencer Defends Child Porn
20th January 2018
archive.is/hDxFd

>Holla Forums investigations Thread 4: Pedophile 'Boy Lover' Symbol Discovered in multiple Highlander films
20th January 2018
archive.is/5ccQt

>Pedo 8/pol/ mods censoring new pizzagate symbolism discovery
archive.is/2YN2X

>Holla Forums Investigations Thread 4: Day Of Rope Edition
25th January 2018
archive.is/bRIAP
archive.is/GjpXz
archive.is/uUJ9w
archive.is/waU2K

>Mein Kampf (Stalag Edition)
27th January 2018
archive.is/cZPLL

>BOOKS - THE TURNER DIARIES
4th February 2018
archive.is/M7GdN

>user's View of the History between Aryans and Jews outside of the Lens of Ideology
14th February 2018
archive.is/cPQfa
archive.is/CGhvy
archive.is/6d1bX
get in here >>11257813

(Imkampfy's dear diary thread #6000000)
22nd February 2018
archive.is/GylyW
archive.is/b9DND

22nd February 2018
archive.is/75kNI

BO of /polarchive/ again. I can be available from roughly 2 PM to 6 AM GMT. From my position, it stands that I have intimate knowledge of what Holla Forums really is, and the thing about which I care most is quality information and presentation. Holla Forums is a board of peace, but that doesn't mean discussion about action can't begin here. We need to be running for offices, because that's a legal platform on which to speak our truths. There are obvious things to be done. Elegant in their simplicity because they directly reach the hearts and minds of the unawakened American. Easy because they go with the flow that already has begun. Effective because they work. Efficient because they don't involve a lot of wasted motion. That's what gave Holla Forums its past momentum. We're winning not just because we're right, but because we've figured out how to make the truth palatable. I won't be heavy-handed in moderation. The redpill can take any shape it needs to take, it just needs the pointy bits shaved off before anyone would take it. Meaning… spam accounts and paid shills. That's basically it.

Reach me at [email protected]

hire someone thats making a good and moderate point like , , and a few guys in the last thread, not some autists that just wanna ban what they dont like, like

Fucking hell; do you have any evidence that this has ever happened?

I agree; we need mods who are zealous about the content of the board, not about the ACT of moderation.

The Holla Forums community?

Pls no ban me i have been outed.
Your muffled oy veys bout the extended shill bingo scream volumes

You are fucking afraid of a systematic proactive approach to shilling.
You should be. If I get vol you're going to get purged into a shithole you will never crawl out

Attached: A-sinkhole-in-Guatemala-C-010.jpg (600x450 40.47 KB, 88.39K)

Agreed. Hopefully as a vol you wouldn’t have to ban too much but it’s unavoidable. I’ve noticed that since kampfy’s defrocking there’s been a marked uptick of senseless thematic spamming that is his style. We’ve all seen the dramatic resurgence of Rach, the persistent Memankle spammer, the shareblue nígger spammer, I need gf spammer, among the various other blights we have. As a board, these posts only detract. Not every post needs to be a Dostoevsky novel, nor should it. But these idiots actively spread noise when we should be boosting signal instead. I used to come here because at least a few times a night I would read a post so insightful I found myself in awe at the insight that was just bestowed upon me. It’s been a long time since I’ve been close to feeling that. Posts have been getting shorter and more inane, and in that environment we have seen a hollowing out of the old guard of Holla Forums. If that’s the direction you wish to continue, then do not give me vol. I never wanted this place to turn into the Donald or cuckchan, and actively fought against it until I started to get banned for saying that people who admitted were from reddit and were degrading the board with their uncritical stance on Trump. Pic related, look at how anodyne a post I’ve been banned over. These types could never reconcile using Trump as a stepping stone to the ultimate goal and instead worship the man. I do not. I have been to his rallies four times and voted for him twice, but that does not mean my support is without qualification. I burn up the WH switchboard every time I feel there’s some bull shit going on. That’s what defending your interests looks like.

I am in shape, am from Europe, am not a tranny, and work a full time job. That I have a full time job and a full schedule would probably be the best argument against my being a vol. I probably care more about this project than most, maybe too much, as I find that I have been changed by being a Holla Forumsack. This place gives purpose and clarity in a way most other pursuits do not. I think that should be defended.

Either way, I would be happy to not be picked as a vol as long as some of these tenets bleed into the next generation of hotpockets. I don’t think this board can survive much more neglect. Ridding this board of reddit faggots might slow it down a bit, but the quality uptick would bring people back.

Attached: 0852135E-5432-43A8-AF75-49072521AB0E.jpeg (750x1222, 449.16K)

To be fair you are a daft fuck who got baited for committing internet seppuku and getting mad over Internet.
How's life doing absolutely nothing?

"When I become a mod, you'll all be sorry! One day! You'll all pay for what you've done to me!"
Oh yes, that's surely what we need.

Saved.
Based mods.

Should I get vol I will rain hellfire upon shills you can't even begin to imagine.

Holla Forums is about truth.
Those who are paid to distort it, I hate with burning passion

I've been banned a couple times for false reasons like ban evasion which I didn't do until I was banned for it but I'm a staunch advocate for the white race and I've been on the chans and Holla Forums or /new/ since middle school. I encourage less blackpill bullshit and more real life action, even just education like posting fliers with information about rapes and pictures of victims. Get to me at [email protected]. Not my real name of course. Also I can read and write Russian at a basic level, if that helps. I'm American, full blooded white but a Euromutt to be sure.

My vision is a unified white race until we take care of the kikes and shitskins, then we can get back to fighting amongst ourselves which is a big part of why we're so great in the first place.

Attached: a0e7c302cba9c626265473edb455e5483817c5279da6e9d850dcb7cba48ccb80.jpeg (736x1239 9.52 KB, 1.21M)

extended shill bingo fucked the shills up completely. I can understand their panic but I can't help but laugh

REBIRTH TODAY

t. imkikey

parasite.

you mean like your microcountry?

Attached: redditshillgetsdoxxed.png (1600x1344, 582.06K)

Fucking kek I hadn’t seen that. Is there an archive somewhere? For some ungodly reason that image has the URL of the thread which is likely gone now.

Attached: 1ede6a05d3115df05c01183bbc0a47f17fcfbfa46e6af18778d09f0761d8db18.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

Like you're going to get purged
I love your tears keep them flowing
(btw my address is Goni Se v Pičku ulica 11 2000 MB)
lmfao

It's active bro. Go and check the delicious salt yourself

its still up
8ch.net/pol/res/11297275.html
and OP is acting like hes fucking 15 or something

yup, thats what we need:
kikey2: redditor boogaloo

You can't even imagine how purged this board will be if I get vol.
I killed hopenothate+shareblue. aidsleftyfags next
I'm dead serious

no, but i can imagine you right now

Attached: shitpostingloudly.gif (490x367, 967.42K)

Holla Forums is not a free speech board, that's for >>>Holla Forums. We can only hope our chosen mods are friends of our race, with a mind for the future of white children.

stop IP jumping and shitposting you dumbfuck. a third of this thread is just your shitposting

Attached: 2e25cb6a1027f0e4ef2411f3232596d075d0ebb87146b1678a4b04ef7a33b282.jpg (600x443, 35.35K)

How's your first day treating you so far?

BRING BACK RANGEBANS

Does it come with a uniform?

Attached: hitler donald.jpg (387x258, 14.03K)

Applying for volunteer. I don't have any big agenda, but I would like to cut down on the tar baby threads (space elevator, esoteric kekism, etc.) and blameshifting to niggers that has been prevalent lately. Should probably also mention that I am in my 40s.

[email protected]

gib me position and I will turn this place into reddit 2.0

[email protected]

Heil, can you share the IP of the Indian/Bengali "I need hot sexy gf" poster?

Well you're sure a winner

KeK

Attached: Praise-Kek-Clap.webm (250x166 1.08 MB, 2.36M)

Reposting from last thread. I will generally not ban or delete threads made with good intent, but may bumplock threads which are only producing low-quality content. Spam will be deleted and their posters banned.

Changed my mind, you're right. Time to jump ship before this board is completely turned into reddit 2.0. It was good while it lasted.

based mods
(You know when you are actually doing your job, you're doing stellar)

Sure I think you get criticized alot, but not enough people say thank you for the work you do.
Thank you, for what you do. And thanks 4 the lulz

Attached: videoplayback (7)

He doesn't get to see poster IPs. Hotpockets aren't that powerful.

shitting up epic thread

Attached: d609fd20194160540f2bf4bcd8df58f1b35bc32621e49d8e699b6af77985.mp4 (1280x720, 5.68M)

It's clear from this thread that Heil doesn't really exist and it's just a sockpuppet for kampfy to give himself the vol spot back after much pomp and circumstance. His shift to HotpocketX was too obvious, now he is trying to fake passing the reigns with a little more distance so that he can pretend that he isn't who he is. The bans ITT are clear examples that kampfy's diseased turkroach brain still runs the show here.

RIP 8/pol/, you had a shot but it's done now.

Attached: what a fag.gif (300x296, 1.86M)

What about yourself, faggot?

How do you filter out the kikes?

Attached: 24204787_192176678017665_191869184_n.jpg (522x563, 55.28K)

Reposting my app from last thread with some additions;

I mainly post a lot of newsthreads(Anyone familiar with the uptick in Holla Forumsand newsthreads, you have me to thank. Jezus jest królem w Polsce.), and I'm also the user who posts redpanels everywhere.

I'm online pretty much all day, so if you like my post history, BO, hit me up please. I'd love to help you out.

Attached: trump-wall-comic.png (790x690, 113.36K)

Throwing my hat into the ring. Prepper, burger, Christian, full 1488 gtkrwn. Been here since the 2nd exodus. Email in field. Please notice me sempai.

So this time I guess I'll actually post an email with my application. Do you have a problem with temporary email services?

The board that has had literal menorahs in its theme header?

Absolute peak kampfy derangement syndrome

Attached: 2lewd.jpeg (650x364, 24.26K)

These are mutually exclusive and the first should disqualify you from moderating a National Socialist board.

RIP Holla Forums. You're all being taken for a ride by the same kikes that ruined our community.

archive.is/pBhri
archive.is/xaIKj

Like rats on a sinking ship, clinging and grasping at any jetsam they can. Beautiful. Glad I built my archive in time to avoid this talmudic maelstrom that is alt-Holla Forums. It only gets better for oldfags at this point, really.

Attached: da0b0b6125bd625725f44cfe919a385dead97b79e7fbf66367dc5643a8a8.png (1520x793 62.19 KB, 152.56K)

Filtered.

Attached: hitler-on-christianity.jpg (545x404, 82.83K)

DA
GOYIM
KNOW

Infinity Network's attack on the Holla Forums community (Updated 14/3//2018)

>Holla Forums required reading
9th October 2017

>What is everyone on Holla Forums reading?
9th November 2017
archive.is/yVegF#

>Holla Forums books @ /zundel/
12th November 2017
archive.is/t6YEq

>Zündel's Bunker
13th November 2017
archive.is/fbooc

>Zündel's Bunker
14th November 2017
archive.is/SMLls

>Imkampfy is actively censoring books on Holla Forums
14th November 2017
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o

>FIGHT OR FLIGHT - NEW MODS OR INEVITABLE EXODUS
22nd November 2017
archive.is/GOaE5

>Imkampfy reacts to 22nd November thread by making a damage control thread after 2 days of mentally deterorating
24th November 2017
archive.is/nIhTW

>Holla Forums mods are compromised
24th November 2017

>4D Chess
18th December 2017
archive.is/HbFFp

>STOP WATCHING ANIME
18th December 2017
archive.is/y0CQA

>Holla Forums literature
4th January 2018
archive.is/pP1Fw

>SHILLS ETERNALLY CUCKED (Imkampfy officially fucking rekt for once)
8th January 2018
archive.is/XHZHo

Imkampfy has officially lost control of the narrative at this point.

>Richard Spencer Defends Child Porn
20th January 2018
archive.is/hDxFd

>Holla Forums investigations Thread 4: Pedophile 'Boy Lover' Symbol Discovered in multiple Highlander films
20th January 2018
archive.is/5ccQt

>Pedo 8/pol/ mods censoring new pizzagate symbolism discovery
archive.is/2YN2X

>Holla Forums Investigations Thread 4: Day Of Rope Edition
25th January 2018
archive.is/bRIAP
archive.is/GjpXz
archive.is/uUJ9w
archive.is/waU2K

>Mein Kampf (Stalag Edition)
27th January 2018
archive.is/cZPLL

>BOOKS - THE TURNER DIARIES
4th February 2018
archive.is/M7GdN

>user's View of the History between Aryans and Jews outside of the Lens of Ideology
14th February 2018
archive.is/cPQfa
archive.is/CGhvy
archive.is/6d1bX
get in here >>11257813

(Imkampfy's dear diary thread #6000000)
22nd February 2018
archive.is/GylyW
archive.is/b9DND

22nd February 2018
archive.is/75kNI

14th March 2018
archive.is/pBhri

Attached: 10978u24982c28793c912y894712c80c.png (988x459, 384.46K)

Attached: totally not a race.jpeg (596x248, 61.51K)

You may also want to keep your eye on this thread >>>/zundel/2271 archive.is/5XUeX

Salty leftyposting /pdfs/ BO is revealing his true colours. I'm starting to think he's the same user who was trying to censor me over at >>>/ausneets/ and is running this very thread…

Wow, (((/zundel/))), I just can't believe you went back on your word to leave and are still attention whoring your ass off. I'm in shock, I really am.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch05.html

Christianity is regrettable, but we have to deal with what we have. The Christian sentiment has declined much, so we don't have to deal with it as much as Uncle Adolf did. You should never attack a fellow white for being a Christian, but you have every right to regret his acceptance of the semitic mind virus.

This applicant is posting commonly used disinfo relating to a (((journalist's))) indirect quotation of a speech Hitler gave to a group of priests for which no actual transcript is available.
The truth is that the NSDAP suppressed Catholic and Protestant churches, even executing Christian dissidents, as part of a campaign of Kirchenkampf led by Alfred Rosenberg. The top ranks of the party were filled with anti-Christian men such as Rosenberg and Himmler, who transformed the Reich's most elite forces into an Aryan, non-Christian knightly order.

If that applicant's quote is acceptable, than certainly anything from Table Talks is as well (the opposition to the authenticity of Table Talks being a claim by a single researcher that the dates given for several entries cannot be accurate due to scheduling conflicts found through tracing Hitler's movements through other available documents). However, perhaps it would be better to simply let the work of a man who was put in charge of spreading the "Jesus was Aryan all along, the NT is a complete distortion started by Semites" psyop of Positive Christianity, enacting Kirchenkampf, and reforming the German collegiate system speak for itself. Not accepting that Christianity is indeed bad is a clear sign that one is unfit to moderate this board, as it means one is not of the same mind as the National Socialists who sought to expunge Christianity and replace it with an Aryan folk religion as seen in groups like the SS or Hitler Youth or in the revival of pre-Christian festivals and traditions at the local level.

Attached: national socialist version may pole.jpeg (551x532 180.67 KB, 127.05K)

German here.
Hitler was a Catholic, yes.
But pretty much everyone is catholic by default here so the ((( church ))) can collect ((( church tax ))).
And the NatSoc movement itself was pretty fucking Germanic.
A tradition even some "Christian Crusaders" like Barbarossa personified, who didn't even want to get buried in the ((( holy land ))) but at home, instead.

And besides, even if it had been a Christian movement, it doesn't excuse the 99.999999% of Christian traitors nowadays.

Also, that which has to be taught and preached every day cannot be the truth everybody knows.
For the truth that everybody knows does not need repeating.

It's like getting told that dogs piss on walls every week.
Atheism needs to be taught.
Marxism needs to be taught.
Christianity needs to be taught.
Listening to thunder and imagining some guy bowling?
Innate to all.

Why were Christians favorably received by the regime, then? One anecdote states that the Nazis unity had almost completely dissolved division between the Christian sects, and that new churches were constantly being constructed.

Aw jeez, did I send the shills into a flurry of shittily-constructed walls of text?

Attached: hitler_youth_cross.jpg (500x697, 209.08K)

As in, assumed at birth.
You actually need your birth certificate and/or your mother to come along with you and fill out the paperwork to change that status.

Maybe this has changed nowadays, the default at birth thing, seeing how cuckery has skyrocketed in that regard, but thats how it had been for a long time.

Oh, hey, intl shills. Four years of lies and this is the best you can do? Cry harder. Reported.

Because they started their own sect based in Positive Christianity, which is considered absolutely heretical by all other forms of Christianity for rejecting the Semitic heritage of Jesus and the entirety of the Bible. The Catholic and Protestant churches sided with the Marxist Partisans and provided aid to those rebelling against the Reich, leading to the execution of Christian dissidents. Division between the sects was "dissolved" because one sect got official sanction and the others were subjected to suppression. Of course, there were also nominal concessions granted to Christianity due to its position as the religion of the majority and therefore a catalyst for rebellion. Rosenberg's plan in the end was to replace the crosses in churches with swastikas and the Bibles with copies of Mein Kampf.

You do realize you're responding to a probable non-white whose only tangential relation to Europeans is that he shares the same semitic mind virus right? Without these niggers' christianity, they are completely without overlap with European peoples, so they cling to it with both hands. That or they're just braindamaged neurotypical types who can't imagine what a life not devoted to being on one's knees for a jew is like. No my friend, sloughing off the shackles of christianity is for the few, not the many, and ever since we have been allowed by kikefy to be overran by reddit, let's just say the many became the norm.

This place should always strive to be of the few, not the many; like the upper ranks of the NSDAP itself. That's why Christianity can never be accepted here again. Getting Christian vols would be the first step back to having endless deus vult generals shitting up the board while packs of niggers spread lies about our ancestors. What's needed is the opposite, moderation that will take out the Christian trash on sight, and especially the spammers like or that other shitposter who calls Germans snow niggers.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country

archive.is/DSZNF

It's almost pitiable, the way they try so hard.

Attached: 906.jpg (800x790 169.05 KB, 165.16K)

We are definitely on the same page, but when we have a mentally ill turkroach vol intent on destroying the board through neglect or spamming himself it's hard to strive for anything of value. That's why this board is dying and why we are having this thread. I don't believe for a moment that Heil, if he's actually a different person from kampfy, is actually going to give the vol to someone other than the turkroach. This thread is nothing but kabuki to shed some heat, similar to kampfy's renaming of his account to hotpocketx.

Do you not think we’ll see through you? Have your handlers not given you a new playbook in 20 years or something? You’re just objectively wrong.

Have some more Holla Forumsska graphs, by the way.

Attached: 4aa04a6cf1cc2a876f21d1b47971989870720de43eac47cabd6b222863e0f746.jpg (1200x1200 404.97 KB, 283.08K)

If you disagree with anything I've said, you aren't fit to moderate this board. It will certainly be interesting to see how this all turns out with so many unworthy faggots applying to be vols.

And the few of the NSDAP defended their Christian population as well as anyone else in their nation. Is that not the point of NatSoc? Family and Nation?
An atheist vol would work better in my opinion. Religious generals always end up a shitshow, so I wouldn't bother with them at all.

Ooh, we got a feisty one today. Is this your first time on an imageboard without a handler, kiddo?

Kikes and their shabbos are furious that the Polish model works so well (and is becoming more public).

Who says a mod who is personally religious wouldn’t just get rid of religion generals? They’ve basically been anchored or deleted on sight whenever they come up. Everyone knows that they’re specifically targeted by kike paid shills for D&C efforts, and with plenty of other boards available for the content there’s nothing that says Holla Forums has to do more than acknowledge the existence of the jewish subversion of religion.

They defended the Christians because they were working to Aryanize them through Positive Christianity. Dissidents were executed as part of Kirchenkampf. An atheist vol would certainly be preferable to a Christcuck.

You shouldn't use your catch phrases while hopping IPs.

Would you happen to have that one pic of the Hitler Youth(Or Wehrmacht, not sure) in chainmail with cloaks very similar to the ones the Poles in my above post are wearing? Can't find it anywhere.

Why aren't all christian nations immune to all the ills befalling the west like Poland and Hungary? That's because there is political will to keep their countries free from Religion of Cuck™ic monkeys. The font of this political will is not the church, as we can see from the seat of Catholicism, Italy, absolutely drowning in nigger monkeys. Political will in the country creates the vehicle that the nation's church hitches onto to remain relevant. If the nation's leaders were nigger dick slurping EU faggots, then the church would as well. That's because the clergy, made of men, is gelatinous and thus unable to act as an effective bulwark. The Polish model is a white demographic actively opposing RACIAL displacement, not religious displacement.

tl;dr you're not smart

This really isn't the thread for all of this, but since this will be the last post from me on this off topic, maybe you mean this one.

Attached: 46ec79ffb44874c36f01eee19f65a482bbc29db6fd0461e539d373fb095be6b3.jpg (1999x1387, 763.75K)

Impressive. You went (7) whole posts before revealing your nose entirely

Attached: jewish-nose_fb_827881.jpg (300x300, 21.11K)

That's exactly it. Here, have this vid to enjoy.

And you're right, it's about time we stop replying to the derailment shills.

Meant to include this too. Sage because I doubleposted.

Attached: 17953983d65a2790a78063e95b06fac7,9,1.jpg (490x346, 55.46K)

Atheists are indeed preferable to Christcucks. Atheists have the possibility of being moral and upstanding men on their own, whereas all Christcucks (since the destruction of Germany's Positive Christianity) are degenerates who drink the blood of a Semitic idol and thus bring themselves into communion with the Semitic racial soul. They are categorically unfit for service on a National Socialist board.

Just look at Czechia, "most atheist country in Europe" and hot on Poland's heels in terms of resisting the destructive influence of modernity.

Tell me more about the wonders of (((atheism))

Attached: quote-i-enjoy-being-jewish-but-i-m-an-atheist-i-hate-fundamentalism-in-all-its-forms-jews-warren-mitchell-128623.jpg (850x400 20.86 KB, 53.83K)

Oh, I am laughing.

Hmm… I’m only finding ones of them with rain capes.

Jews, and a culture that doesn’t oppose jews. This is fairly prerequisite knowledge. Why aren’t you aware of it?
Cute, kiddo. Now I’ll answer your question so that real Holla Forumsacks (read: not you) can learn something.

In 711 AD, Jews conspired with the Muslims to invade Visigothic Spain, aiding their conquests by opening the gates on towns and cities and being rewarded for their efforts by being granted overlordship of Christian territories, not to mention high titles in the Muslim courts. They betrayed their Christian neighbors and became tax collectors and slavers. When the Reconquista was completed, the Jews were held accountable for their crimes. They were given two options: Expulsion or conversion. Those who converted then proceeded to try and kick the Spanish monarchy from the inside, thus prompting the Inquisition.

In La Silva Curiosa de Italian de me, printed in Paris in 1608, on pages 156-7, it states:
In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice when a Spanish law threatened expulsion. This was the reply:

“Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves. The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of state, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
Prince of the Jews of Constantinople.

– L. Fry, Waters Flowing Eastward, The War Against the Kinship of Christ, TBR Books, Washington DC, 2000, pp. 73-4

Attached: wScRWPY.jpg (946x750, 471.47K)

You were outed in your first post. Go shitpost on reddit. You won’t ever be believed here.

Kek hey moonman. You're still a dumb christcuckold.

Tell me, Rome took down the second temple when it was:

A) Pagan
B) Christian

Bonus question: Rome fell to its vices and fell apart when it was:

A) Pagan
B) Christian

These are the best shills money can buy, folks.

Now imagine if I hadn't outed this shitposter and all that was here was his application

Bravo.

cock.li

It's pretty ironic of you to say that considering you're a religious d&c poster who's pushing for (((atheism))) and throughly outed himself a few posts back. Project much?

Loool all these "applications" are so pathetic. I have cringed back to the Stone Age lmao

You can't call us cucks and then say you're leading the people through "positive Christianity" in the same sentence. That's completely disingenuous and goes against the idea of supporting their nation, especially since Christianity is (was) a part of the German culture.

Next you'll say Atheism killed the American empire.

Hey dumb nigger, is paganism also a part of German culture as well? I'm pretty sure the Germans have way more folk traditions from pagan times than they do anything uniquely christian.

Been here since 2015, I know how things works around here. I won't have more than four stickies up at once and I won't oppose civil discourse. Anyone that honestly believes that Trump or the Pope are perfect is naive for sure, but Trump has shifted the overton window far over in our favor, and the likes of Christian nations like Poland speak for themselves. Anyway, defeatism "Holla Forums is dead / don't even vote / whites can't be saved" gets gassed by me. I would punish defeatest voters particularly, as the only reason I can see for this with sticky-after-sticky dedicated to Pennsylvania, Alabama and Italy, to name a few, is that they're either shills or retards. I'd also ban Normalfag-tier threads, including blogposting, "redpill me on X", e-celebs and LARPing, as well as anything that someone can search online in less than five seconds. Hope you'll consider me.

Attached: Flash.png (65x78, 1.92K)

I'm pushing for National Socialism, including the official policies of suppression of Christianity enacted by Alfred Rosenberg as well as the anti-Christian sentiments of top party members.

I don't lead people with Positive Christianity because I do not think that psyop is viable any longer due to the discovery of the Dead Sea materials which show that Yeshua was a fictional culture hero created by Semites (as opposed to the misunderstood Aryan Positive Christianity claimed him to be). It's far too easy nowadays for Positive Christianity to be disproved alongside the normal, Biblical Christianity. What's more, Holla Forums should not be a place for lies, but rather absolute truth, thus even if Positive Christianity could be considered useful today, it would not have a place here. It's the same principle as the whole "those who get their kicks by pretending to be fools will find themselves in the company of fools" thing. If we tolerate the lies of Christianity, this board will simply become /christian/ as once almost happened when the Christcucks had multiple general threads pervading the catalog and the accusation of LARPaganism was not limited to the few shitposters who remain here such as >>11379936

The thing that really did it for me is when I understood that the Egypt thing with Moses was all a fabrication. There was no exodus of 600000 Jews into the desert (interesting number by the way). There is no indication that this ever happened in any way, even kikes don't claim this is true anymore. So we have what we now can term the proto-holocaust since the kikes used that whole egypt story to take Israel the first time, and then the fake holocaust to take Israel back the second time.

It's all a fucking joke, and any christians who haven't made that connection yet are not smart enough to be dog walkers let alone thought leaders.

Wrong.

What's up with kikes saying that?

Except the religion d&c shilling was dealt with without alienating either atheists or christians.
To nobly eliminate the semitic mind virus in our brethren, you have to provide the conditions where it will wither on its own, or at least not harm others. Christianity's entire belief system is capped by attack from outside forces, Revelations among other things says it in histrionic ways, and the last thing you want to do is make their self-fulfilling prophecies come true. It's counter-productive to attack Christians or Christianity. Leave them alone, but keep them from indoctrinating your children. Their dysgenic beliefs will die with them. Not from a public relations sense, but is it really worth your time trying to attack and marginalize the religion of little old ladies? The "evangelicals" will wither and die when they're exposed for the talmudists they really are, but nobody cares about old ladies and the Amish. The advent of Christianity is regrettable, but you have to deal with it with honor, humiliity and respect. It's a poisoned chalice, yes, but it's your own people holding it. Treat them gently.

And to prevent such indoctrination, the lies supporting Christianity cannot be tolerated on Holla Forums, or else they truly will indoctrinate the children passing through here. The "D&C" comes from the fact that Christians refuse to acknowledge the inherent degeneracy of their Semite-created, false religion and so turn to spreading lies about our ancestors in order to justify their continued submission to an inferior, foreign ideology. There's no need to purge Christians in the wider world for the very reasons you've brought up, but Holla Forums is not the wider world. Here, falsehoods can stand no matter how much they come under attack simply due to anonymity and the employment of shills. Genuine Christians have fled to their containment board or remain silent about their religion, what you see as "pro-Christian" defenders are nothing more than shitposters who go through the same tired routines in order to push the subversion (Christianization) of this board. Lest this board be made into a shithole like /christian/, a firm stance must be taken against such shilling. Besides this, no one who uses the terms LARPagan and snow nigger has anything of value to contribute. It'd solve quite a bit of hassle just to make those words, along with intl, trigger auto-bans and post deletion.

So don't tolerate them, but use facts.
Calling them "christcucks" endears you to exactly nobody except the kikes.
They're christians, they're deluded, okay. Show them the error of their ways, but do it without using the d&c talking points of the kikes.

Best shilling money can buy.

Jews can’t use facts, user.

jews hate whites. "Christianity" is just a label. The jew has hated the white man for countless thousands of years. Go read the Defense of Flaccus, look beyond to Babylon, Sumeria, the jew is a creature of hate and despair and destruction. Whether you're christian or not, if you're white, the jew hates you all the same.

So should the term cuckservative be retired as well? The point of insulting them is to make them realize that they lead a shameful life and need to reform themselves. Christians are second class citizens whose loyalties are questionable due to their alignment with a Semitic ideology. Of course, the error of their ways has been illustrated time and time again, masterfully so in the era of the NSDAP by writers like Rosenberg, and so there is no reason to treat the remainder who have refused to abandon their treasonous religion gently. Christianity itself is the division which led to our peoples being conquered; Christians can provide us with no allies, only converts.

Of course. This doesn’t end, ever, until one or the other group is exterminated. We must see to it that our group isn’t.

That’s why we call you a shill, yeah. All you do is post the same lies the kikes tell you to post, every single day.

cuckservatism isn't a two thousand year old dogmatic religion. You're comparing apples and oranges.

I fail to see how the age of Cucktianity makes the comparison invalid. The truth is that it is a religion of spiritual cuckoldry which causes adherents to rebel against the traditions of their folk while drinking the blood of a Semitic idol. If Christcucks can't deal with the facts, they should simply leave instead of shitting up the board by spreading lies about our ancestors or claiming that Cucktianity can ever be an acceptable religion. If they kick up a shitstorm, remove them like the shitposting faggots that they are.

If you lack the ability to understand the differences between a cradle to grave religion and neoconservatism, then you may be a jew.

Kampfy is BO now. Take a look at the similar moderation styles in this post. I had to post on a separate board because he keeps deleting:

>>>/test/61305

Keep an eye on the board log: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

What would those differences have to do with not calling the idiots who cling to that religion Christcucks in the same way that the idiots who cling to neocohenism are called cuckservatives? You seem to want to make some special except for Christcucks, but they deserve nothing of the sort.

*links mulitple user's posts that got deleted*
Absolutely confirmed. My works here have demonstrated, to those whom are awakening to themselves and their inner sunlight, that is time to bring the wrath down upon this fucking heeb. See for yourself - He cannot do anything now but revealing himself.

Attached: 63.PNG (472x603, 336.35K)

Well I'll keep trying.

I am online pretty much all the the time and I am willing to to dedicate a lot time keeping the board clean, keep tabs on kikes and provide redpills, direct anons to specific self improvement, literature threads and QTDDTOT.
I will not start petty shit or flaunt my ego here either.
Oh on request I can post the toolkit I whipped up in TRS raid/doxing days in case Holla Forums needs a dash of /i(nsurgency.

Fuck kikes

This is the the true art of the deal - to crush your enemy's ego upon engagement, and watch him slowly crumble before you as he tries to disengage. The eternal shapeshifting kike has wrought his own Doom. To the anons who have found themselves exiled, know this: Our sacrifices are not in vain. Wotan shall live again through the return of the Silmarils i.e. We will reestablish Holla Forums in a place of great glory once the logical, egotistical and passionate anons reunite their powers and are ready to fulfill the destiny of Holla Forums. Feel the transformation upon the winds, and be ready. The souls of heroes stand with us now.

Be he foe or friend, be he foul or clean,
brood of Berkay or bright mod,
oldfag or volunteer mod or newfag,
Man yet unborn upon Middle-earth,
neither law, nor love, nor league of swords,
dread nor danger, not Doom itself,
shall defend him from /zundel/, and /zundel/'s kin,
whoso hideth or hoardeth, or in hand taketh,
finding keepeth or afar casteth
a Silmaril (Logos, Ethos or Pathos). This swear we all:
death we will deal him ere Day's ending,
woe unto world's end! Our word hear thou,
Eru (Wotan) Allfather! To the everlasting
Darkness doom us if our deed faileth.
On the holy mountain hear in witness
and our vow remember, Manwë (Animus) and Varda! (Anima)

Attached: 10978239087523.PNG (972x699 274.75 KB, 1.68M)

i fucked the links up…

>>>/zundel/2284
>>>/zundel/2286
>>>/zundel/2287

Attached: 103_3.jpg (900x600, 347.85K)

I'm not sure I know what you're trying to say. Imkampfy owned /pdfs/ all along? That would be quite a plot twist.

Also reported for mental illness.

I'm getting lost over Kampfy being the next boogeyman
Notice the lack of proofs coming from the guy

This is literally your quote. This is what you think we'll believe. And you think we want you to be our next mod? Holy shit.

It's just you here. IP hoping won't save your posts from deletion. Reported again.

How is this related to yet another Kampfy is X accusation? I never said he wasn't a mod.
Tell me
Is Kampfy Heil?
Does he own /pdfs/
A JIDF goon as shills like to claim
Reported

Is BO same as Mod?
I never denied that Kampfy was a mod, but the asinine bullshit /zundel/ fag pushes.
You're obsessing over Kampfy ad too much

Not quite the same. Mods here are called "Volunteers" and they have very limited power. Only the BO - which is like the Admin of the board - can access the board's settings to make changes like word filters, post/bump limits, number of images allowed, and so on. Volunteers just have Mod privileges like ban, delete, and so forth.

Or you could just click the "forced anonymous" box in settings. No need to complicate things.

Yup, he's gone off the deep end. imkampfy derangement syndrome is the leading cause of shill death in the Current Year.

Attached: shilllosinghismind.png (1252x843, 165.22K)

I was replying to the shill. In his mind mod is same as BO.

It was rhetorical question

I was in that thread regarding the pig. Just to clarify, nobody was arrested and the pig was abused. The shelter he adopted from had a clear do not eat contract and all that happened was he was banned from buying more pigs from them.

Have you decided if you want me on the team yet? I'm and l posted my email here l haven't heard either a yes or no yet.

Yeah, I did the same thing–I tried to place my time when I switched to Holla Forums, but I honestly couldn't get it right, either. You really wind up loving the craziness on old Holla Forums and eventually switching when you see how much better Holla Forums is. At least that's how it was on halfchan. I just wanted to mention that all you glorious faggots are the best and probably one of the only reasons there's even a shred of hope for the world as fucked up as that is.

I don't guess I have enough time to mod properly. It should probably be a NEET. We need good mods, though.

Posting again:
[email protected]

my wrongthink:
wrongthink.net/brooklyn

My opsec is OCD tier

I would just keep posting as imkampfy tbh.

Hey, I think the acceptance e-mail got lost on the way. Gmail can be shit like that so yea could you resend it fam?

I could be the scapegoat mod since I'm already mildly disliked!

Okay how about this. You whip me up reporter creds in the settings. Then you add to the custom css so that ## Reporter filters to ## Shitpost King. That way the mods will know not to delete my posts so that the rest of the board can savor the showers of my golden wisdom I will rain down on them.

Attached: Whores Shoes.webm (490x360, 2.54M)

>reaching product testimonial levels of samefagging to keep the life-ring circlejerk that is all that remains of Holla Forums afloat

literally sitting on a golden beach with my waifu right now laughing my ass off at the past year of Holla Forums

Attached: 18923475820837572.jpg (230x197 50.06 KB, 96.6K)

So the subhuman brainlet other mods are gone now? Will the new moderation have the IQ necessary to not ban for not being a pro-communist shill? Will they be actually fucking consistent with what they shoah and what they keep? Will "muh eceleb" threads be equally treated instead of Terry Davis being free reign while literally every single other "eceleb" gets autosaged or deleted immediately? Will the guy who always spams shit like "reported for intl" actually be banned properly? Will be removed from existence properly?

I hope so
Rather would the new moderation have the common sense to not ban genuine threads because they like to scream 'SHILL' at anyone who says something they don't like?
Hard to keep consistency with these things, we'll likely see a mod who's literally Hitler (and a cool guy) and one who's probably a bit retarded and will delete shit at his own discretion.
Terry Davis should have his own dedicated thread on /cow/ if he hasn't already and people can talk about it there tbh. In my honest opinion, eceleb shit should only really be discussed if it is genuinely relevant and important. Then again the question of "what makes X a shill/eceleb/relevent thread?"
Anyone gloating about having reported someone like a school kid boasting that they told the teacher on someone shouldn't even be here in the first place.
Will mods stop stickying shitty threads all the time? I do hope so!

Pic related - The final redpill for Holla Forums.

t. imkampfy

Attached: 109723095782.PNG (268x423, 237.73K)

My point is every time I have been personally banned it has been not only by therealmoonman/resurrectedreplayer the low IQ brainlet, but it's been for incomprehensibly stupid shit that makes no sense for a ban to be handed out for. Like pointing out that sperging about unbroken links is a shill/derailment tactic (which I was fucking vindicated in saying and Heil is smart enough to have added a wordfilter to stop the links being clickable), cussing out an anti-white kike in the hurricane Harvey threads, and being against commie gook north korea. The idea is for the new moderation to not be fucking retarded. And I'm curious what happened to get them finally thrown out.
Terry has one on /cow/, and has had a few on Holla Forums. I just don't understand why he had a thread fill to full here while threads that could actually be considered relevant, like Sam Hyde pushing Holla Forums ideals on television to a mass audience, got shoah'd. It's consistency that's needed.

Fuck off /zundel/ jew.

I thought you left

Test

/zundel/ owner lost his shit, didn't he? Soon we'll get thread spammed about Kampfy.
I pity the bastard

>be (((zundel)))

Nothing of value was lost. I put up with you because of your board You goddamn attention whore. Consider, you destroyed an entire library, while the mods sent people to your library. You're worse than imkamphy. I hereby name you' doublekamphy. Now do the world a favor and die. You won't be missed, only laughed at like the attention whoring faggot that you are.
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

alright heil, lets get this over with, we all know that I am the right man for this job. Contact sparta to get into our irc

tell sparta brook called him a nigger

Tell sparta that Kampfy is now the BO.

>>>/test/61305

holy shit you're fucking right, they both use caps when typing "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST"

Cant stop the Aufhebung, kampfy.

Having fun talking to yourself?

you're too autistic for sarcasm

what about it?

you do realize "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" is a default setting right?

There's this thing called Poe's law and Zundel's BO is here still assblasted for not getting the vol position.

Stop projecting.

dude if
=USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST=
hasn't been ingrained into your head as a default ban message you haven't been posting long enough. I'm only using tor to drop my email here

and there i go fucking up the syntax anyway

Projecting?
With all torpedos, samefags and /zundel/ BO getting his 'revenge' here blurs the line between genuine autism and sarcasm.

Also /zenpol/ didn't care about /zundel/ either

I can't tell yet whether 1b06b0 is /zundel/ or someone doing an expert job mocking him. Either way is funny as shit.

hope everyone is using pgp

Just look at the thread there 0 posts.
So much for leaving 8ch.

Just to add onto this post, checkout archive.is/LwTI9 and archive.is/o1ylS for ways to prevent dox. Maybe Heil should make an infosec post to the general sticky?

I might apply. Sounds kinda fun. How many hot pockets do I get per month?

Attached: comfy turtle.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

Anyone from deoxy.org here?

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Oh, sorry; I'll explain. I'm not disagreeing with you about what's BEING said, just about the way you're presenting your case. Kikes love to do the "all separate IPs that prove me wrong are sockpuppets" schtick. It just trips my nose detector when I see it.

You do know that the guy who got bent for the umpteenth time and the /zundel/ fag started samefagging ITT, right?

I'll do it but I will not do it for free so I demand at least €9.88 an hours minimums wage to vanquish juden .

You can’t even make a good joke.

Maybe he should ask your parents for pointers sometimes I control the shitposts, sometimes the shitposts control me

brook, get the fuck into the irc already, what are you doing, where did you go?

Niggers.

alright br00k if you see this, dm the twitter account
@countdukku
and it will dm you the new irc info

Try to post.

I don't know who is modding today but you made a large mistake:
Unanchor RAM thread immediately.
These are /ourguys/

If you are.unfamiliar with RAM:
archive.is/4dlTY

They keep a low profile and drop by every 2nd month or so when they release new material. You need to remedy this immediatelly.
Thanks, bye

Literally who?

While we're on the topic of moderation, can you guys only sticky actual happening threads?? Memo release isn't a happening, Trump wall shopping isn't a happening, some bitch getting blamed for a chemical attack isn't a happening etc.

Attached: Capture.PNG (569x400, 87.14K)

So how are they not?

Welcome to Holla Forums, the Darkest Reaches of the Internet.

On Holla Forums, you can create your own imageboard for free with no experience or programming knowledge needed.

OY VEY

Attached: 54dcc7f616e7d1c33827b0dd4be33d13545806ce02b887f34658630fcd12.jpg (480x360, 10.66K)

Awful idea. Expect goon infiltration and board fuckery soon.

Attached: smuggg.png (600x595, 566.57K)

Waiting on my reporter creds.

Also can anyone explain why ron was laughing when I told him to give me a sitewide capcode that said BOSS OF Holla Forums SINCE 2017?

Attached: please-be-patient-i-have-autism-24220798.png (500x522, 173.95K)

i tend to ragequit when my twatters get suspended and fuck off for a while. I dont think the City of New York likes me using @brooklynlibrary. But I was able to get @_is_unavailable back

no idea who this is ^

wait I can't DM that shit if it isn't following me. nigger just email me, if you're relying on twatter DM for privacy you shouldn't care about an email lol

no thank you officer

Rerolling from home IP sempai. Orthodox Christian, to be exact.

tetdasfdsf dsfdfd

was a test

what the fuck is your email then?

nevermind, I dm'd you br00k

Thought over it, and seeing as your /realbalkanhours/ coverage is frankly Albanian-tier, I'll throw my hat into the ring, if you're still accepting applicants.
[email protected]

Notice how tripfags disappeared ITT
It warms my heart

They have nobody else to complain to. They've made a thread on /sudo/ to bitch at Ron and Jim, but they don't care.
How the fuck can they d&c one guy?
Pro-tip: They can't.

Hey, Heil. What do you think Vince of Cock.li (Not Baphomet) being a goon?
Secure mail providers are hard to come by and then we have shit like Mail, Rise-up and Gmail
First one closely works with the feds, Rise-up is a proud antifa, anti-natsoc and anti-white. Who will close your account, post your mails to public then report you and fucking (((Google)))

Ghostmail cucked out last year, TOR based mail services are hard to come by (those that aren't compromised by CIA niggers).

Protonmail has encryption and two step authenthication. Unless you're some kiddy diddler you should be fine.

The quickest way to figure out if someone's a goon is if they always respond with snark. It's the defense mechanisms that define them.

they don't exist. use pgp

t. baphomet

vince literally recruits for goonsquad on eve, that's not the question. Also what defines goons is that they talk grand about themselves in 3rd person.

When dealing with goons, the question isn't "whom have they sold out in exchange for child pornography or actual child rape," it's "whom haven't they sold out in exchange for child pornography or actual child rape."
Every goon deserves a bullet in the back of the head and a ditch for a grave.
Does that answer your question?

i didn't ask lol. thanks for the common knowledge though

Vince is a goon through and through. The 10buxers came to shill hear after Combetta/Stonetear came to shill here.
They are like jews, rotten throughly. Never namefag, ever.

So, was someone hired?

You seriously have not heard about them? I suppose that is possible, they do tend to keep low profile. Their actions speak louder than words.
/ourboys/
Have been protecting normie Trump supporters for two years now.

Rekt antfags at Berkeley. Also H. beach.
Straight edge Nationalists, connected with Hammerskin Nation. They bring the fear factor wherever they go. Afraid of nothing and as direct consequence antfags are dead afraid of them
This is a commie hit piece on them.so don't believe everything it says but it outlines some things accurately.
propublica.org/article/white-hate-group-campaign-of-menace-rise-above-movement
Bottom line, these are super good people, who inspire not just American youth, but the world
Please unanchor that thread.

thanks for confirming their controlled op fed status.

You forgot Charlottesville
And the issue with FBI nigger influences

conflict is always fun to watch but seems a bit honeypotish to endorse as /ourguys/

There can only be one Zündel's Bunker, and no amount of ADL terrorist style behaviour can change that. Ignore any /zundel/ links - they are inaccurate and meddled-with copies. If you want the archive, ask me for it ([email protected]). I'll arrange a safe torrent from secure seedbox located in a country that doesn't have kiked information laws (would take me only a few hours to arrange). I have some good help at hand, and the archive is backed up on external drives if any cianiggers go after the original.

Ignore disinformation about Imkampfy, who knows what level of self-attacking astroturfing this kike is willing to go to after the amount of self-sabotage he has committed on 8/pol/.

DA
GOYIM
KNOW

Attached: 10023957820393.PNG (163x180, 65.17K)

Bottom line
/ourguys/ as some call it are all controlled and someone shilling for them doesn't really work.
Remember when soldiers of Odin were shilled?
Unfortunately the organization despite being supposedly straight edge proved to be opposite. Street patrols are often shitfaced and large chunk of them are larpers.
Proofs are needed when it comes to RAM.

You can spend about 30 seconds on someone's social media to get a square idea of their politics. When I see proofs I can't help but read evidence.

What happened to the soldiers of Odin anyway?

OP of the first SoO thread here (the one that was shilled with christian/pagan d&c but still managed to get over 400 replies and give hope when it was critically needed)
SoO
-Finns were the first Europeans to organize and fight back, protect their cities and women and by proxy gave hope and inspiration to whole Europe.
I have not heard much about them, would like to ask some Finnish user to give us update, I will try to search for some news myself as well

You do not remember correctly. So0 was never sxe nor it claimed to be.
RAM is sxe, while there are minor similarities the movements serve completely different purposes.
SoO was formed for street patrol / defense
RAM is providing safety to normal Trump supporters who were before attacked by antfags, but at the same time builds a model for the youth to live by In this aspect, RAM are unique and their mission is invaluable. They inspire so many across the world it is incredible. Perhaps best to look at the comments under their videos yourself )

Attached: 20171019-berkeley-running-inline (1)

Attached: image-07_1.jpg (800x587 237.16 KB, 50.96K)

Soldiers of Odin devolved into your typical lower class gangbangers and thug cliques after their leader got into legal troubles.
Doesn't help that rank-and-file SoD members 'patrol' streets with a vodka bottle in hand, yelling and swearing. The police is more obligated to throw those into the slammer instead of rapefugees.
It looked so good in the beginning, but cancer spread and riff raff joined just to sound edgy and larp.
All and all soldiers of Odin are mostly inactive and keep low profile due to Finnish literal thought police
Every remotely nationalistic group gets plastered as a gnatzees.

What trouble did the leader get in?
Source pls

It doesn't really matter imo. They did their job and in that part were true to.mission statement.
There is always posibility to use same model and different name.

a fucking leaf
globalnews.ca/news/3562798/far-right-soldiers-of-odin-members-not-afraid-to-use-violence-intelligence-report-warns/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-15-36-10-1.png (1080x1701, 217.61K)

Long story short. Three SoD members pummeled a 'Finnish man', continued spats in Mika Ranta's home city Kemi put him in sights of Green Party and SJWs.
If you don't recently Finnish resistance movement was banned in county of Pirkanmaa. It is illegal to occupy or demonstrate there anywhere under that name.
Basically after that Mika Ranta faded to obscurity and street patrols became fewer over time due to the fact police and government will assfuck your life and everything you built.

Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play. – Joseph Goebbels

Attached: Imkampfy.PNG (795x533 137.68 KB, 959.2K)

Thanks and checked. Don't give up. Keep fighting. Finns at least to me are honorary Slavs. We have about same alcohol consumption / humour / fighting mentality SISU

Why did you anchor that thread?
I am almost certain it was a false report by some triggered communist (they really really dislike RAM)

Attached: 1503022388580.jpg (800x600 695.28 KB, 1.27M)

Fuck off Acidfag. Forever.

And I'm certain pic related triggered commie reported it.
I could simply make a new thread for them (not OP) but I would rather like to resolve this and have the original one active

I believe in commending people when they do good but also alert them if they did a mistake. We can all miss from time to time speaking from personal experience
You did a mistake. Unanchor that thread
RAM are /ourboys/
Previous thread about month and a half ago if I recall corectlly had close to 500 replies and leadership had no issue with it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-16-59-14-1.png (1080x1701, 787.51K)

Attached: buyinggf.jpg (659x666 86.8 KB, 88.74K)

They're spamming the board because they don't know what else to do.

Yeah pretty much.
The significance of
is samson
Basically, they are out of attack vectors.
To be completely honest, they never stood a chance. I would argue 8/pol/ is the most intelligent place on the internet. What insulted me most and made me kill them is their underestimation of their opponent which annoys me more than any static they emmit

Things are changing. When the eclipse happened, they were done. I hate to repeat myself, ever since the eclipse, they are neutered.
What I hope for is soon RWDS.
They will die.

I never cared about being underestimated. I love it, really. I just cared that they tried to genocide my people, and that not only were the lives of millions of whites utterly irrelevant to them, but that the jews hate everything that is good and pure in the world and want to destroy it. Then, as if that's not enough to make me want to hate the jews, they have to fucking lie about it, and spam every single fucking medium with their lies.
The "static" of lies absolutely enrages me. It's the psychic noise, they just will not shut the fuck up until they're silenced forever. Being assaulted with lies 24/7 is simply too much.

[email protected]

GG vet oldfag. We are Agents who pull at the fabric of time and reality. Critical happenings lie ahead. We are in an eclipsed continuum where timelines are not necessarily distinct. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.
14 words forever.

Attached: :pol:anons14wordsforever.jpg (888x1440, 272.9K)

Here's my application faggots
PEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOONRUNNY RUNNY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: IMG_2919.GIF (200x200 1.44 MB, 411.55K)

[email protected]

I've lurked and posted for a while. I don't know what else to say really, but I hope you'll consider me.

Attached: commujeb.jpg (576x720, 115.76K)

JUST FUCK MY VOLUNTEERS UP FAM

Sounds like a pyrsynyl problem tbh fam.

When kam– I mean, Heil – decides he's done screwing around with flaky intellectual lightweights, he knows how to reach me.

Attached: Richard Mandow5.png (335x243, 124.91K)

Hey, if you get the rest of the 4chon faggots to eat their KSGs, I'll consider it.

but in all seriousness, how the fuck do you retards fuck this up, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I'm in awe that any Holla Forumsack can be that fucking stupid.

You have no idea what went down on the motherchon, do you? I'm a walking PTSD attack for them. Seeing this face and a vol capcode would have them sudokuing faster than anything Baghdad Bob could've dreamed. But I know, I know…it just isn't meant to be.
What exactly are they doing? It sounds hilariously cringe, care to share their responses?

Attached: Haitian Togetherness Week.png (1300x691, 188.27K)

Shit taste tbh.

Attached: Maddow169.png (200x225, 74.11K)

Inb4 LearningChode gets the vol back and the board goes to shit.
Heil if you know what you're doing. Pick anyone else.

I have no fucking clue man, I do my thing here for my own reasons, and all these faggots who are mad at you and hotwheels come and spam 24/7 for years.

Welp

As far as I'm concerned, all of you 4chon fags, including rach, are a bunch of homo tranny newfags. I've seen your sorry excuse for a board, I even remember seeing it when it was new and it was its own website, and I remember immediately dismissing it because it seemed like a pit of homofaggotry. It's a that sort of pit, one of such shameful namefagging homosexual cancer that every last one of you should have unironically killed yourselves years ago. I like imageboards and the denizens thereof, but 4chon kikes are the antithesis of everything imageboards are. Namefags, tripfags, avatarfags, circlejerks, not a single piece of worthwhile OC, constant dicksucking of e-celebs and exhibition of every other single fucking horrendous goon/kike behavior that has been the plague of the internet for something nearing the past twenty goddamn years.
I'm saying that in all seriousness. Ultimately, I blame moot, because that kike faggot could have nipped all this in the bud, and instead you were tolerated and the real internet hate machine experienced brain drain like no other. Way more trouble than any of you are worth, and it doesn't take much trouble because you're all worthless.

And don't get me started on the goons, wizardchan or the other dens of faggotry across the internet that decided to raid one tiny website because it had the audacity to be immune to their bullshit. Hotwheels, Kek bless his brittle bones while he whiles away his days making fonts of all things, earned the eternal enmity of a whole bunch of retard faggots because he managed to get laid. How sad.
The shitskin eating the KSG is a good start and every last kike and shitskin reading this should follow his example. You ruin everything you touch with your shit-covered hands, you are malignant tumors masquerading as people, and worst of all, you already know this but don't do anything about it, you wallow in your own own misery and try to spread it around rather than either ending it or bettering yourselves.
All any Holla Forumsack really wants is to make the world less shit, so help us out and end yourselves. Every user knows it, and you fucking kikes even know it yourselves, the world will truly be a better place when you're all dead.

Problem with that Moot was cucked from day one. He ran off with donations on two occasion, killed off /i/nvasion due muh PR and tolerated /new/ tripfags.
Moot is a goon, exiled and denounced by 10 bux faggots, but he is still a goon
Personally I hung around in Finnish imageboards and Dankweb (before Kimmo Alm came and shat on Overchan)
Moot was a cuck from day one, who simply did not give a flying fuck.
The year 2003 was literally
'In the beginning there was anime and faggots'

moot was always a faggot, it was everyone else who made it worthwhile. I missed the overchan drama you mentioned, but I've always thought the lack of a proper distributed imageboard with custom whitelists/blacklists has been a huge missed opportunity. Bitcoin has used all this hardware, electricity, bandwidth and computing power for virtual shekels, imagine if that had been used to host the ultimate imageboard protocol instead of a reddit get-rich-quick scheme. Every single internet kike would be out of a job.

Moot being a gooncuck he was destined to fail, now he's a nobody
You probably remember the degenerate Swedish faggot Kimmo Alm. Being a faggot that he was, he tried to worm his way into positions of power, board ownership and store CP to bribe/blackmail people with.
My main imageboard after my exodus from clearnet for years was thorlauta and sipulilauta later.
Kimmo Alm got into overchan and other minor *chans by blackmailing anons with CP.
All I wanted is to have place that wasn't destroyed by normies and newfags back then.
Finnchan died because some fag dumped 78.000 passwords.
Just fuck my shit up. No country for oldfags

Looking to shoah shill content on Holla Forums, got an obscure timezone so I can be on when nobody else is. I’d like to clear out slide threads and remove leftypol level shitposters. Call me razz
[email protected]

They send the stupid ones because the ones with any brain either ran away or joined us.

They never stood a chance.

Attached: paul_von_oberstein__logh.png (1024x766, 290.79K)

its only intelligent to you because you are born stupid.

Stop getting Australian IP addresses banned m9

Let's be honest here, you're not accepting applications based on any objective standard of consideration, so allow me to make it easy for you: If trips give me volunteer status

Attached: laff.jpg (255x226, 8.54K)

Just wasn't meant to be

Attached: andy0.png (408x359, 119.54K)

I've been here since the first exodus, browsed Holla Forums for a very long time, I'd moderate the board for at least 16 hours a day every day and spam would be D+'d and Banned on sight. If you think I'd be a good volunteer my email is: nanoarchiver [at] tutanota.de I'd like my volunteer name to be NanoArchiver btw.

Pic related is my favorite get.

Attached: Janitortemplate.png (1366x768 34.24 KB, 136.07K)

Id make a great mod, look at these trips

I told you.
The numbers don't lie.

I made few TRS threads while back among few other things.
Also I am the user who made the toolkit and I'm making new revisions of it. I plan to include TL;DR guides and tutorials of OPSec/Infosec and security essentials.
Any advice how to compress mein kampf audiobook and throw it that toolkit?
I figured I might as well add some required reading.

Removing the email from the field since Heil noticed it if he considered it

Attached: I AM OP THE DESTROYER OF THREADS.png (1583x292, 106.22K)

So what are your standards for selecting vols, exactly? Plenty of anons have volunteered that clearly care about the community, and desire to secure the existence of our race and a future for white children. So how are you deciding between them?

This seems to me a tacit admission of the mods that they're doing a poor job moderating Holla Forums, getting emotional about it and forgetting our greater goals. But it seems to me they're selecting more of the same instead of anons that offer a change. Obviously the mods aren't all bad, they have good intentions at heart like most, but I don't see any indication you're selecting for the best of us.

[email protected]
I guarantee you my highest priority is the 14 words, at any cost.

As long we do not get egofags, trip, name or avatarfags things will be just fine.
I firmly believe that one does not need to have a moniker to attach your internet brownie points on to.
Every single fucking trip, name and avatarfag started bragging and waving their e-peens to show their oldfag status and oh-so-epic shit they pulled.
If you use imageboards long enough, you'll learn that ego death is good for you.
I'd rather serve my community with purests of intentions than myself.

Agreed. Even mods shouldn't have names, ideally. It seems to me that often mods start getting involved in chatrooms with each other, start getting attached to their individual identities, and begin to forget why it's so important to maintain anonymity, why it's so valuable.

dont post your real name or email on here its how you get doxxed

Don't worry, that's not my real name. Thanks though, user.

The amount of shilling and strange moderation shows that this board is likely deep state controlled now.

It may have to do with the Washington Post article mentioning Holla Forums recently.

Sad day.

you talk

like a

faggot

If you don't understand what's going on itt, then you're not qualified for it. I've set the system up to be self-selecting at each stage.

Attached: 11ae9cd0e55a9512134e90aec6eed08045d60fc4392f449a7115ae8fdb071b9d.jpeg (255x345 61.49 KB, 100.37K)

BRIANNA WEW 2018

Attached: 1614f0c8f12a595d3bb7d35c70116a373c64413a4c18909dc2af7be68b7878ee.gif (326x354, 7.62M)

Attached: holocaust_machine (1).gif (758x960 2.04 MB, 54.14K)

Can't there be a sticky on the Senior Executive Service?

The Senior Executive Service (SES) is a position classification in the civil service of the United States federal government, somewhat analogous to general officer or flag officer ranks in the U.S. Armed Forces. It was created in 1979 by Kristine Marcy when the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 went into effect under President Jimmy Carter.

I gotta get to bed…
hooktube.com/watch?v=xlRIxkVTyeA

DO EEEET
Trump needs you.
They are unaccountable to him during current bills

Attached: 1477089385495.png (1889x1889, 336.06K)

Hey can I get the position? Been wanting it for a while..

[email protected] [email protected]

202-756-4107 Work 202-744-7480 Cellular 302-226-3566 (Rehobeth) Pager

Kek.

I don't want to be a janitor

There are only Board Owners, Volunteers and "Reporters" (whatever the fuck a reporter is) on Holla Forums.

Attached: ded.PNG (674x260, 17.65K)

I wouldn't call that dead.

get what you deserve kikes

So second most active board is dead now?

Attached: 143565809746.PNG (617x906, 1.19M)

Attached: 1098239075755.PNG (797x495, 64.29K)

I like the word janitor more because it implies they're undignified (they are)

Still doesn't fit the definition of dead, autistshill.

most posts are shitposts.
and i mean this compared to pre 2016 Holla Forums

TFW you see oldfags using your OC

Often see gf shitskin threads being posted freshly, so would be a good candidate for the time period you are lacking, as I posted here
[email protected]

Attached: buckle up.jpg (704x914, 106.37K)

This is just depressing.

Oi Heil, where are you? Could you throw a vol clean up the board or do it yourself?

*salutes
At this point anyone posting could do a better job of cleaning up the raid on this board. Fucking wake up vols.

Don't fall for it

I swear if this nigger laziness moderation continues, then I'd vote for that kike mark to become the BO.

That's one hell of a backread.
What duties and privileges are involved with being a vol?
I'd consider, if only to log in to prevent gaps in moderation, resulting in the fuckery we're currently experiencing (pic related).

Attached: The Absolute State.JPG (1110x426, 145.49K)

There is only one rule for being a Vol on Holla Forums:
FUCKING
EVERYTHING

_

Attached: 12568948_100265223696578_648630134_n.jpg (745x499 83.07 KB, 320.79K)

^
^
^

Attached: a31.png (549x658 451.06 KB, 701.41K)

t. heil

Attached: 109273802395.jpg (252x291, 28.4K)

Good.

This board is becoming a den of disdainful kikery and I'm getting sick of it. Thread after thread of spam, cuckoldry, and jewishness are posted and left unchecked for hours. Shills invade every thread, poisoning our user base with lies, going unpunished. Disturbing images of every manner of filth: pornography, beastiality, race mixing, etc. are posted with no spoilers or warnings.

If given the power, I would cleanse this board in righteous fire, and a new era of Holla Forums will emerge from the ashes.

Attached: imkampfy.jpg (317x699, 44.32K)

welp, here i go.
I basically want to help Holla Forums with the increase of a lot of newer users, some of which are not really familiar with the board culture, as well as having their experience be a better one by semi-moderation. I hope to be able to act as a second pair of eyes in looking for 'questionable' content, so that more experienced janitors and mods can work more effectively as opposed to them doing the legwork entirely. If needed, i would ban or bump-lock the blatant shitpost threads such as the "i need a girlfriend" or black cock threads. I wouldn't go after threads or posts which i can't determine without any reasonable doubt to be harmful or otherwise intentionally disruptive, and as such will try to get advice from you or other, older jannies to get a better way of seperating what type of post should or shouldn't be dealt with, and which type of response would be the best. basically, i am a somewhat blank slate that could do the basics, but need some experience/lurk moar to know what would be the specific role for a jannie.
in the same way i would simply ask how to deal with stickying threads, and from there on use that knowledge to make sure important info, new user info and such are stickied for a brief period of time to gain notice. this would be all subject to what heil/other mods would classify as sticky-able threads.

My time period which i can be active routinely would preferably be 3 to 4 hours during 19:00 to 24:00 CET, and often to moderately during the weekends. (un)fortunatly, i'm not a neet, so i couldn't dependably be online in work hours, and occasionally it could be that i can't be online at my usual hours, but i would mention this beforehand to make sure there wouldn't be a gap in moderation.
I'm in no shape the best candidate, but i am confident that i could make a positive benefit to the Holla Forums staff and the board in general.
-janon2020

i forgot to also include the email in the post itself, apologies.
[email protected]

Could any of you vols wake up and clean the board? Fuck.

Reporters are just guys who go around reporting stuff, basically doing it for free.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Give me volunteer mod to clean up all this bestiality spam during Europe timezones. Often up very late or early as well.

Check my IP post history & reports - 777

[email protected]

Sign me up. I have been here 2 years, natsoc. I work in telecommunications/IT. I live in Australia, so can cover that period, such as now where some degenerate piece of filth is spamming the entire board with 20 threads of bestiality and no mods have taken action. [email protected]

Okay faggot, you seriously need to pick a new vol or two soon. Soon as in before you go back to sleep. Don't give a shit who it is as long as they're legit.

Attached: 2428271_1328994435644-1.26res_408_278.jpg (408x278, 76.21K)

seriously, what the fuck we can't have an invasion everytime you take a nap.

It's better for the board to get spammed than the Investigation sticky be deleted and the board wiped.

Sincere application

Experience:
Have moderated several forums.

Have implemented and designed opsec for three high-risk forums.

Several college courses in html, java, python, etc.

One college course in literary forensic analysis.

Have spent three years on this board, know shills very well.

Self taught steganography.

Details:

Available seven days per week.
I want to make this board better.
I know how to alternate moderation times randomly to stay unpredictable to keep shills guessing.

And I'm available for immediate start. Contact me now.

[email protected]

Attached: e5ee203e117da3904b9ffba2f91080d47ddfcaa48a4ae3646c54dbdbead63090.jpg (768x968, 348.21K)

Take it up with Ron, imo.
8ch.net/faq.html
>The Holla Forums global staff maintains and improves the site and protects it from illegal content and spam. The Holla Forums administration does not enforce any rules other than the Holla Forums global rule. Any complaints about the content, management, or moderation of a board should be addressed to the owner of said board, unless it violates the laws of the United States of America - because that is where the servers are located - or Holla Forums's global policy.
>The Holla Forums global staff maintains and improves the site and protects it from illegal content and spam.
>illegal content and spam.
>and spam.

8ch.net/pol/res/11376358.html#11395192

Ah fuck it I'm a faggot

So the faggot above me kept fucking up their linking so I think the mod purged shit. Here's what he was trying to link from Holla Forums

8ch.net/b/res/7836951.html

What's your position on GEOTUS?

Holla Forums is co-opted
(faggot)

Millions of people are waking up to the jews - there's nothing you can do, (((Holla Forums))) subversives.

Hi I am ex-DoD and supporter of the trump/netanyahu world order.

I am a fleshlight retailer, news reporter, website manager, yoga teacher and collect images of animated cp in my spare time

my email is [email protected], my gay half-thai weaboo son would also like to apply

Attached: 109203789589072903570.PNG (368x266, 239.18K)

You forgot pig farmer.

2nd time in a month it takes BO hours to clean up raid and cp. ==YOU'RE FIRED==

Attached: 55d4a817371d22c6178bfc57-750-422.jpg (750x422, 58.54K)

Are all masonkikes pig farmers?

Get ready for this board to go completely to shit.

Attached: 1459585227900-1.png (640x480, 533.63K)

Doesn't matter though, the whole world is red-pilled on the JQ now and their spell on Trumpgolem has dwindled. It's only a matter of time before they make Duke president.

Attached: 167986864857.PNG (800x625, 776.11K)

Is it possible to get a night mode/darker color scheme option in the settings? It's a little easier on the eyes and whatnot.

bro you have like at least 2 in the css theme settings in options.

[email protected]
Have been here since HWNDU
Over 35 Years old - no, really over 35…
On all different times of the day
Put me in on a trial basis for 15 or 30 days starting after 1 April 2018 when I get back from NJ.
Not in it for a power trip - only to be level headed and keeping it on topic
does not mind shitposting so much, but Shills are a no-go at this station.
Will not ban threads for the sake of banning threads, but for obvious shilling like we had today - I filtered them.
don't drink
don't smoke
high caffeine intake
prior military
creates shitty oc (pics related)

Attached: takin this shit to another level.jpg (748x841 677.37 KB, 1.57M)

Shid.

I missed those. I was looking everywhere. I never opened the options before today either. Thanks for the tip, friendo.

fuck off

Attached: really.png (215x200, 8.51K)

Check reports & Post history, Heil
[email protected]

go back to reddit, outlander

Attached: y.PNG (185x263, 124.17K)

would you consider a jewish torpedo for the job?
actually, scratch that. Holla Forums doesn't need moderation tbh

who dont you ask (((zionist kike))) Frederick Brennan aka "Hotwheels" since he is doing nothing other than trolling and shilling against those actually trying to expose lies and promote truths.
Fuck you Hotwheels. Yes this is exactly who you think it is, you slimy lying motherfucker

well i wonder why

Got some proofs?

I did see your jewess OC in the shooter thread though, it was worth a kek.

Probably just slander from the local 4chon niggers.

Not interested in a vol position but to echo some stuff other anons have said:

This
But word filters need to be very carefully implemented and a list sure as fuck not given out.
I do think pisslam shouldn't be on there as it fucks up many /sg/ tier discussions.
/fit/ is for /fit/ but maybe some lifestyle/homesteading thread or something is a good containment for overspill.

And Holla Forums definitely needs at least one designated shitposting thread to let steam off when it's slow or all a little crazy.

By fit thread I mean something akin to the T boosting threads and general exercises that Holla Forumsacks could do to better their chances in case of a SHTF moment.

A BO or vol made shitposting general could work.

I also think it wouldn't be bad tbh to touch upon some /k/, /fit/ and /fa/ tier topics in the form of self improvement threads. If the average poster did the bare minimum they'd increase their chances of success more so than the average person. Having the right frame of mind while doing some weight lifting and cardio could really help a poster snag a woman or get them into some sort of relationship.

General life skills are needing to be addressed too, like cooking and cleaning. Some Holla Forumsacks have posted their neet caves awhile back which was worrying because the amount of moldy dishes.

Agreed but the issue is too many general threads, or stickies, so there needs to be a way to manage that. It's a very tricky balance.

Perhaps
Shitposting general
lifestyle general (with all the usual topics rolled into it, homesteading, /k/ /fit/ etc)
But that's two gen threads already…

Maybe not a sticky but a general thread that can be bumped or tanked when it's usefulness or quality dies out? Replace it once a week.

That's rare.
Also, are these the new volunteers? Because one of them is a vol in Holla Forums

Attached: a.png (1180x296, 28.83K)

Thank fuck.
If only they could delete the streetshitter spam thread that's at 250 posts right now.

Street shitters appears when Heil goes to bed. Yuropoor timeslot and all.

On unrelated note. Do you just use 'muricans as vols? Holla Forums needs 24/7 guard up. In sync as well. I hope that you have plans.

And to answer that question earlier
I loathe tripfags, namefags and avatarfags all

>>>Holla Forums

I've put my hand up to cover that timeslot multiple times and no luck.
I'm not going to go suck mod dick on IRC just to try get in to help so..
That thread is still up though, seems self-policed as anons are just spamming the fuck out of the little shitter.

Yes of course but when there is no shitposting outlet on Holla Forums it often spreads over the various threads.

Those are globals

My qualifications:

Please let me know when I can start.

Attached: hotpocket5.jpg (536x536, 462.16K)

How to get control of board back?
I tried through official instructions about half a year ago but got no reply

Good post. I'm fine with arguments for and against Trump, but d&c shilling ruins threads. It seems like we don't know what Trump is, but unless you are an accelerationist he has been better than the alternative. It's best to operate under the assumption he's not /ourguy/, he's his own guy, but not attack him either. Focus on Holla Forums stuff going forward instead of getting trapped in 2016

Better moderation is definitely needed to keep /pdfs/ posters from abandoning this board. Splinter boards have siphoned off our best posters who were angry at the mods, and left the quality of threads here much worse. There have been a couple good threads like the "Defunding the Kikes" thread and the plsitive chrostianity thread wasn't bad either, but 35% of threads are spam and 50% of threads are garbage trump/celebrity politics/Twitter threads.

BO should recruit from mods from /pdfs/, original /polk/ board owner, Morgoth, /polarchive/ owner etc.

I would like to see more national socialism threads, more /diy/ threads, more self improvement breads, etc.

Making sure new anons understand Feder, Hitler, Goebbels, Rosenberg, Darre, etc should be TOP PRIORITY right now to get some semblance of common basis back on this board

Underrated toast

/pdfs/ BO here. Thank you for the endorsement but I'm pretty sure I don't want to vol. It would be fun destroying shills, but I think I'd rather have brain cancer than have to deal with the retards being a Holla Forums vol attracts. I've had a small taste of it after taking over /zundel/ and they're already making infographics about me. It was fun larping as imkampfy for two days but I couldn't deal with them daily.

Also there's no chance Morgoth will ever be accepted as a vol here after his colossal spergout. /polarchive/ guy has already applied though.

I would throw my hat into the ring on a temporary basis until Heil finds someone, but only to clean out spam and shit threads etc. I think Holla Forums will be fine in the meantime despite yesterday but Heil knows where to find me if he's desperate.

TBQH, I am like that.
Not on a power trip

So, thread is unstickied. Applications are closed.

Unsticked but again, street shitter spamming catalogue and no moderation. 23 posts in.
I'll gladly nuke that faggots' threads for you.

Where did I say that?

Intended to use question mark instead of a punctuation mark, My bad.
Did you cover Yurop/Tel Aviv timezone, yet?

I'm liking that skeletor guy already.
I hope he keeps it up.

bump

Worth having a new vol

Attached: Untitled.png (1325x563, 261.27K)

The new guys are doing a great job.

Yeah, they are kicking ass.

Fuck you. I shit in toilet. Sexy taller girlfriend who will dominate me. I stalking her on facebook.