American School 'Walk out' General

So American high-school student bodies are staging protests across the country right now (the so-called "Walk Out") to act as useful idiots against gun rights.

What I can tell so far though is that schools across the country have actually modified their schedules around the walkout so kids are essentially forced to leave their classrooms and join the protestors.

Retarded kike News Propaganda is making this out to be a grassroots movement when it's clearly being setup. Unfortunately all I have as evidence is my niece's school and my little cousins school that both did the same thing. We need to dig deeper into this and find out who started this "movement"

Attached: merlin_135485532_c6748876-9b61-46c4-aa7a-35c93276cdbd-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 117.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A
hooktube.com/watch?v=2bv78VveEoY
archive.is/Ybs2c
archive.is/Dqf29
archive.is/xBuQY
marchforourlives.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rUeuPFTeHkA&t=109s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I overheard a bunch of middle aged teachers planning this last week at Starbucks for our local school. These shits should be fired and jailed for politicising their public office. but they won't because public servant unions run every state. My contempt for these parasites using kids and their publically entrusted duty to manipulate political cannot be expressed deeply enough.

It's all for show. Kids are just being used as props to drive a narrative for naive adults. It makes me sick. The vast majority of school kids don't give a fuck about the shooting. Most of the kids out there are just there because they don't want to be in class right anyways and are being forced out there.

If I had $15billion to spend this is what I'd do.

1. Get list of every teacher union in country
2. Arrange meeting with top officials
3. Offer generous donations for cooperation in the walkout shtick
4. Sit back and wait for teachers to do work for me, maybe dropping some inside info to journalists who want an in on the story.
5. Make some donations to teacher union connected politicians to push the narrative
6. Hire some social media astroturf to kickstart buzz

Honestly they'd probably do most of it for free. Just needs some coordination like pamphlets and color scheme etc.

The Jews did this.
If you look at gloom tube you can watch the walk out. hooktube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A
It also just so happens there an "active shooter" at Northwestern university on the day of the walk out. Although there is no evidence that anyone has been shot yet. hooktube.com/watch?v=2bv78VveEoY
Prue coincidence.

Attached: johnny bravo i like pie.png (500x377, 242.81K)

archive.is/Ybs2c
The Superintendent of the school district some of my family members attend already had a message up on March 7th regarding the Walk Outs

Bust them all for truancy. kek

Kids will walk out of school for just about any reason.

Before the midterm primaries, the local republican radio talk shows were constantly pushing the leaked information from teachers at the local schools that they were being forced/threatened to vote in the republican primaries (even if they were democrats) by their higher ups. They sent in copies of recording and the emails they received. It was crazy. These liberal fucks are attempting to hijack the next election cycle. And this was happening here in TEXAS.

Attached: 1444891413012.jpg (1920x1080, 409.9K)

The administration at my school sent out information regarding it, but most people I spoke to either forgot or didn't care.

Me and my friend went to it wearing 'shall not be infringed' shirts (I'm a senior). I was trying to get it in a shot of the local news cameras but they kept moving around, and of course they were not taking any interviews. I would'nt say anyone was forced to go to it (at least at my school), but it was definitely organized by the administration and they even had a fucking BLM kangz nigger on the microphone ranting about "muh racis' police," who of course is named after an Egyptian god.

It seemed to be mostly older students and niggers/spics there. Luckily, it seems like most of the younger students either didn't care enough to go to it or wear black, and a lot of them that I talked to were criticizing the rally and supported the 2nd ammendment.

Attached: 180314-school-walkout-queens-njs-1039_30509446cfa6555101ecd53789df74ad.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1500x1000, 112.82K)

I think the teachers will be happy because too many students are shit and they flock to the white ethnostate. The public schools are literally daycare for the shitskins so why bother if teachers are not well respected by the niggers? Ban public schools and fund the home schoolers instead.

The most retarded thing about this is that high schoolers will always want to walk out of class. I guarantee that over 90% of the students walking out don't give a fuck about politics, and just want to take advantage of the opportunity to skip class. What a psyop.

No, user.
Laws are intended to protect rights, such as freedom and privacy, not remove them.
Public schools need to exist, as private schools, which is what "homeskoool" is.

Funding for schools, and anything really, will be resolved by a taxation adjustment: taxing only those who use the school system.

is this not child endangerment? how is this legal. how can you just release a bunch of kids without adult supervision

I think Trump and DeBoss are on this now.

lol yes, you are next you stupid mudcunt

Probably a violation of truancy laws, depending on the time of "protest" and age of "students".
What cucks we all are.

The next factor.

This reminds me of nothing more than the fucking minority student walk out that happened during the primary/general election of 2016. Of course it got buried and teachers were forced to apologize and remove their comments about how how nice and quiet their classrooms were when many of the minority students were the trouble makers.

I can only pray to God for it to be so.

Attached: disgusted sigh.png (737x542, 365.07K)

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that article.

It looks like high schools in that town had no issues. Why didn't the university plan their event to take place at 10?
archive.is/Dqf29
archive.is/xBuQY

I certainly hope so mudshit

(Checked)
They made a break period just for this?

I just noticed some cunts organizing for this shit on meetup.com

marchforourlives.com/

Of course it's 90% middle aged women and 10% low T beta males.

The most ridiculous thing is their demands

Well, since the first two are already illegal in my state and the 3rd doesn't exist I'm not sure what they're marching for apart from being virtue signaling cunts.

Attached: what are the chances the organizer is a kike.jpg (4608x3456, 1.77M)

Can't walk out of school if you never showed up. Skip school day?

We can only hope so, cunt.

My brothers middle school is having an assembly on "detecting school shooters" and reporting weird kids to teachers. This shit is getting out of hand.

A joke like this (by fucking Dane Cook of all people) would never survive in this day and age
youtube.com/watch?v=rUeuPFTeHkA&t=109s

Saw a bit about this on the news earlier. It was a majority of shitskins. Color me shocked.

kek

ftfy but that photo

They are training themselves to be professional attention whores. Hahaha.

Fucking hell I'm glad I'm not a young kid in school in CY+3

What an insufferable environment

I can go into a gun convention here in my state and buy a gun with my proof of residency (id) and cash, no check required, i prefer it that way, but it is true here at least

Isn't it a (((pure coincidence))) that the color everyone was supposed to wear to show solidarity was black?

Attached: 98252c975b2ea3389f58deada048a0d3c1d5b39b98573b585fea7e0f13e47ee8.jpg (255x234, 17.41K)

thats not sketchy at all

Thanks for the whitepill.

Attached: 1350857329383.gif (252x240, 4.47M)

Attached: Assault Bridges.png (748x841, 1.46M)

when I was in high school long, long time ago we had a walk-out. I cannot remember what the cause was, I might not have even known at the time. All I remember was thinking, "I can leave and not get in trouble? I'm in!!"

Tell teenagers to just not show up.

to change the laws in other states, of course. Leftism can only work when there is absolutely no way to opt out.

They did that so the teachers would be available to attend the mandatory training on ignoring students who report POCs.

Generation Bright Eyes Shall Not Be Infringed.

My little sister has had the week off for spring break.
Do other states not celebrate spring break anymore?

Attached: 1496666528001.jpg (307x462, 27.64K)

The college I take classes at had this. I sat in the classroom and did work. This comes out of your own pocket eventually. The professors obviously either support it or are glad to get an extra break in the day. What a bunch of morons.

Since you were curious about where it's coming from, this was very clearly started and pushed by a specific fanatic professor, none of the students seemed to organize or care very much, and we got a n official school-wide email letting us know it would happen almost two weeks ago.

Maybe I've been here too long to understand the viewpoint of normalfags, but when I see this the only thing I feel is an urge to put a bullet in that subhuman. Reminds me of a charity flyer I saw that has little niglets literally holding their hands out begging for gibs. Do normalfags actually give a fuck about these vermin or is this some 'emperor's new clothes' kind of deal were everybody just pretends to care because they are too afraid to speak up?

Attached: JOI-bedanya-wanita-cantik-di-mata-pria-dan-wanita-1.jpg (700x417, 81.82K)

Really makes you think.

Attached: state-enforced protests.png (2219x1185, 1.8M)

Weren't forced, but it was still ridiculous.

Never mind.

Alinsky's rules 1, 2, and 6:

Leaving school and making trouble are both fun and easy to do. It's even better if it's scheduled for a time when many other students will be off campus for unrelated reasons, as this makes civilians think your numbers are greater than they really are. That serves Rule 1.

No doubt about it – the puppet masters here are major pros. Somebody deep in enemy HQ has been doing a lot of homework, and is now crafting IRL direct action literally by the book. Just remember our own counters to their mojo:

We obey Rule 3 with absurd memes and Pepe the Frog. That was so far outside of the serious Boomercuck experience that Hillary Pants-of-Shit lost her damn mind and started ranting at normies about a frog.
We obey Rule 4 by insisting it's okay to be white. The enemy is the liberal mindset, which falsely holds that we're all equal. By giving the opposition their own flawed logic in an unpalatable form like that, we exposed a major crack in their foolish ideas and made them break their own rules.
We obey Rule 5 with almost every post on this Yoruba witchcraft and potions forum. My own personal favorites here are Carl the Cuck memes, since they embody the heart of ridicule as a weapon of war.
We obey Rule 8 by being a decentralized shitposting collective consciousness. That means we're constitutionally bad at some things, like meetups and raising money, but we're unanswerably good at infiltration and isolated acts of direct action all over the English-speaking world. IOKTBW posters appeared with the suddenness of a flash flood in five or six countries on three continents overnight, and the opposition was left grasping at pure steam looking for "the organization behind it." I think they got security camera footage of one guy in a hoodie. That's it. With such tactics, we can continuously press on every nerve they have, until we find a good point of entry.

Tl;dr: We're still winning.

Attached: Toot_Toot.png (1068x802, 585.41K)

There's potential here to spread the message that the walkout was actually orchestrated by school officials, which might get some people thinking about why government employees are building an army of child activists.

What clownworld of a timeline have we found ourselves in?

Attached: columbob.jpg (720x646, 33.1K)

1. Record teachers talking about this openly
2. Sow seeds of dissent in Generation Zyklon
3. Spread this shit

You'd think that mongrel would be a little respectful and take his headphones out.

My friends all have younger relatives in highschool. None of them or their friends give a shit about gun control. They all walk about because the teachers organize it and they get a chance to run off school early to go home and play vidya like the good lads they are.

Attached: euya2sy.jpg (477x477, 29.84K)

Fuggin hell

Attached: 1cde2024ec698b3b37659de3b3….png (500x357, 143.77K)