VACATION IN SUNNY WAKANDA THIS YEAR!

Hotel booking sites report that searches for the FICTIONAL country of Wakanda from the Black Panther movie are up 620%

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5496211/Hotel-booking-sites-report-searches-Wakanda-620.html
archive.fo/zQGRp

So all we have to do is buy a chunk of dirt in Africa, name it "Wakanda," install an Airport, and niggers will self-deport by the millions.

Attached: synwater.jpg (300x225, 10.6K)

Attached: wakandanigs.png (653x431, 106.92K)

niggers are so vain that l wouldn't be suprised if a country in blackistan changes the name of its capital to wakanda.

You could buy a big chunk of land like the poster above said and build a primitive Disneyland there with fake ruins for these simple monkeys to contemplate as they all utter "We Wuz Kangs" over and over and over again, like a comforting mantra.

Stalls would sell of course, chitlins, okra, cornbread, malt liquor fried chicken and watermelon.

At nightfall local (liberian) nigs would be let in for free to slaughter the insane american nigs.

The funniest thing is that almost nothing in Black Panther was shot in Africa (a few drone shots and that's it).

The most "natural" non-CGI/soundstage setting in the film were the waterfalls, which were shot at Iguazu Falls on the border between Argentina and Brazil.

That's at the northern tip of Hokkaido where the only foreigners most residents ever see are Russian (the southern tip of Sakhalin is only ~27 miles away from the northern tip of Hokkaido, and central Wakkanai to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk is only around ~120 miles).

Do american niggers even travel ?

Sadly, yes.

Yes please

Attached: YesPlz.png (384x387, 67.45K)

I've been saying this forever. To get niggers to leave you basically set up a trap in a foreign land where you get them to be comfortable and then revoke their citizenship. This drive they have to find their fake homeland is perfect. After this, they're primed for leaving forever.

Attached: disbelief.png (600x630 155.42 KB, 241.49K)

But not much. I come from a very touristic country and see plenty of American tourists but only whites and jews. Probably too expensive for the others.

I found this in a fashion magazine a while ago and was like yes, Steve Harvey and El Sharpton are so worth going all the fuck the way to AFRICA

Attached: 14991948_10154015294161439_6880386256786004973_n.jpg (540x960, 42.99K)

tbh this is a dumb plan (Holla Forums is overwhelmingly broke.) Just start a campaign to relocate where they're only allowed in by renouncing their citizenship from other nations first and make the paperwork easy to file while saying all ties with their old life must be cut off, make them, wait a month or so to spread the word while saying they won't be able to call from there. If you actually get a rich backer also pay for one-way flights.

Any viral marketing for this dumb shit should be a bannable offense.

Niggers are stupid. The end. Sage and reported

We might snag a few thousand but a kike would figure it out and get pictures etc. and kill it faster than you can sound say shut it down.

jew think it is a bad idea?

Attached: Right Again.gif (499x182, 483.91K)

Come home royalty

Attached: r5AsR1521061044.jpg (4000x3000, 1.23M)

yo hold up - did u know ?

Attached: weed is legal in wakanda.jpg (1460x911, 404.58K)

Because niggers can't spell.

Attached: 1444742001057.jpeg (272x185, 5.11K)

People who start melon farms in Africa are the best shitposters.

I found Wakanda! It does exist! Tell all your neighborhood nignogs they can return to their natural home with all the Wakandese.

Attached: U1.jpg (850x804, 139.28K)

jezuz was black
we waz chosen
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeitttttt

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Religion of Cuck™
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
WAKANDA BE REAL N´ SHE-IT?!

Attached: d91d190d9e78f758aea82b45bdbc32bc--funny-fitness-memes-funny-humor-quotes.jpg (474x474, 27.63K)

Okay heres the meme, meme that wakanda was actually renamed by the white man and its some other country.

I cannot believe israel invaded and took wakanda from the poor blacks

Isn't this actually a prime fucking opportunity? Just spread messages like Wakanda historically existed where Israel stands today, mix that up with a little bit of christian history and shit and you will get Blacks really fucking angry about Kikes. I mean Kikes basically invaded that land after WW2, you can make whatever shit up that Niggers were forced to leave etc.
Perfect prelude to redpill Niggers on slavery too.

Attached: 1466440310471-1.jpg (480x360, 8.03K)

My sides.
Please become comedian.
You are already.

Should somehow label an extremely dangerous island "Wakanda" with a viral campaign

Attached: 800px-North_Sentinel_Island.jpg (800x800, 155.28K)

>(((Wakkanai)))

Attached: Flag_of_Wakkanai,_Hokkaido.png (900x630, 45.31K)

Black Hebrew Israelites will be shouting Wakanda soon from street corners either way

Attached: 90b2260c15998ae446824be3d3d0db5d.jpg (480x644, 123.26K)

It is in WA and Canada.

#Wacanada

aka Liberia.

If you lose the waterfall stick fight you win and become the new prime minister.

I've had a funny idea. Pose as a nigger and complain that none of the actors in Black Panther were actually Wakandan. Start a campaign demanding Wakandan representation. Maybe demand that the actor playing Black Panther be replaced by a real Wakandan in future movies.

that's a great idea. there's just one huge problem: niggers

You guys understand that "up 620%" could mean "up from 2" or other similarly low numbers. I don't doubt that some nigs think Wakanda is real but we can't tell how many from just the percentage.

Even the ones that don't think it's real think that it would be real if it weren't for whitey oppressing their motherland.

< you guys

'sup, CIA cunt?

Fair point.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (454x160, 32.64K)

The previous number wouldn't be 2. What would be the smallest previous number?
Well, we know that
x + x * 6.2 = y
where x and y are integers.
So, x would be a multiple of 5. Likely however, it was a rounded number, like "50 people before[, 360 now]"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (356x425, 23.06K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-15 VACATION IN SUNNY WAKANDA THIS YEAR .png (646x1451, 234.81K)

THAS RITE

620% from 0

I can't wait to see the nips' faces after the Wakkanai's rape rates skyrocket at 555% without an American base around.

Attached: confused or unsure characters.jpg (270x320, 17.03K)

So are you a butthurt nigger or an assblasted nigger?

Attached: waktrav.png (962x538, 32.36K)

Underrated post.

You know that island has a population less than 1000 right? It could easily be turned into Holla Forumsand with a little modern magic.

usually to the caribbean on shitty cruises where they visit jew ran disneyland esque tourist traps in nogified countries that creates the illusion of prosperity.

so there are people dumb enough to believe a country/region from a comic book is real
w. t. f.
guess it really is a race problem

You mean niggers. Holy shit they're fucking stupid.

Do you have the full version?

Hey, apparently I was in Wakanda a few days ago and didn't even knew it.

Attached: P_20171226_123843.jpg (3264x1836, 977.19K)

Did you pet or fed the Quatis?
They are pretty cute and chill

Maybe Hitler took over Wakanda during WW2 and then the (((white UN))) ordered that Wakanda be seized and given to the jews? First thought that popped into my head

Forgot to add, as some anons above, the jews then renamed Wakanda to Israel or Jewrusalem

Those fuckers were everywhere, whole families walking among the visitors feet nothing giving a shit. The sign plates showing the bite hazards kept me from petting them though.
Here's one chilling in the water drain next to the staircase.

Attached: P_20171226_120453.jpg (3264x1836, 2.37M)

The ones around the falls have basically been "domesticated" by the thousands of tourists over the decades.

They usually don't bite, but like to tear off plastic bag

And things like purses and handbags in search of food.

Some people hunt them or take them as pets which is ilegal but no one really gives a shit.
They only exist in this region which is kinda interesting.

South America has some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet, can't lie. But niggers would fuck it up, that's truth.

I doubt they have ever even seen a real nigger. They will probably shoot it thinking it is an apelike Oni.

Attached: b929914c8f9d47f2c5f23f0512f9229bfde02af3ed836fb67726e7fb5776746d.png (276x346, 56.72K)

Simple yet genius. We should meme it.

Attached: cunning as a fox.jpg (640x480, 24.07K)

Kek, I'm shocked to see that image reposted. You know, I didn't alter anything but the color on that one. She is one hell of a primitive looking creature.

That picture is too perfect for that post, my fucking sides

Attached: 1423354399893.jpg (500x500, 31.48K)

A stupid and stinking creature but he does have his uses.

Never accept his turnips.

True, take Rio de Janeiro for example, imagine it without it's hundreds of favelas settled in the hills next to the city.
It would certainly be the most magnificent city in the world.

Attached: 1d33051fb3809d912bb95a580c8ff37acbdd8fee8a20dbcf33808364ad255b07.jpg (540x960, 55.28K)

Fucking classic

Attached: 1351407453809.jpg (409x470, 67.71K)

bump

they already are

Sure, if you want to pick a fight with India afterwards. It's technically Indian territory, so going there and fighting the natives would almost certainly be classified as murder under Indian law.

Can you literally shut the Fuck up about this stupid movie please

Stop fucking talking about it christ. It's a dumb fucking movie. Stop. No one cares.

Outer Heaven?

Attached: BIGGUYANIME.jpg (1282x622, 141.61K)