Bolt-action rifle ordered turned in by Australian officials as it’s too ‘assaulty

This is what shitlibs mean about when they say they want Australian-style gun laws. I can only imagine the suffering that comes with being an Australian gun owners.

guns.com/2018/03/14/bolt-action-rifle-ordered-turned-in-by-australian-officials-as-its-too-assaulty-video/

Attached: Bolt.action.rifle_.ordered.turned.in_.by_.Australian.officials.as_.its_.too_.assaulty..VIDEO_-410x224.jpg (410x224, 19.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7pEWa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we get some assault rifles if we just make them look like simple old rifles?

Genocide libcucks

i hope that these men mount assaults on the australian police

yes. so long as it doesn't look scary you're okay. there are plenty of non-scary-looking assault and battle rifles. just tell them it's your granddad's hunting rifle

Attached: hk sl8.jpg (700x515 124.75 KB, 74.72K)

No. They just shift the goal posts in whatever direction they need.

In this case don't attribute stupidity to what is obviously malice.

The left media here is going nuts about guns again all the time on the media.
Why?
Because they know people are now signing up for them in droves in any way they can.
And they know that there are more guns than ever.

And they know our property bubble is about to burst so they're a potential threat to the thieving scum in Canberra.
Oh and it prevents nigs from raping their families.

The police know that if the economy goes belly up and people rebel, those people are also rebelling against their paycheck.

Fuckers.

BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND user THIS GUN LOOKS SCARY SO IT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED
I AM FUCKING PLATINUM MAD RIGHT NOW

Same here man in the mirror
No compromise
MOLON LABE

My anger is ceaseless lately.
It just won't go away. It now drives me.

Good. You'll need these.

Attached: a688934309186451fe8a63f705073cd40dda44cf7e71a103cf6c365e28f46d60.jpg (1280x720 80.71 KB, 277.3K)

You should be angered when you put hired cutthroat thugs paid with money stolen from you in charge over you. Or what it was your BASED grand-grand-grand parents who did that. For you it is too late to be angered. You are slave of the system now.

I need a paying job first tbh.
But I'm stuck in an industry where you don't get paid to work for the first few months.. Gotta get experience before you get the dough.

Thirty days until a sudden count of self-defense, and the government recoils back.

Attached: megumin.gif (612x639, 1.73M)

Holy shit, don't you know you can attach a chainsaw bayonet to that thing?! BAN ASSAULT DOGS!

Laws covering self-defense are shocking in Aus.
You're meant to let offenders trash your property or you'll cause "assault" to them.

Australians ain't bros. Fuck 'em.

Literally "Guns are scary." the law.

Watch closely, lads, this is death by a thousand cuts playing out before our eyes. And what libs have planned for us.

FUCKING GUN RACISTS
Not all guns look alike.
What shit people.
It is the fault of the designers, tbh, for making shit look like it ain't.
FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION
This logic alone will revert this absurd rule.
Tho the aussies do not often apply logic as lawgic.

Niggers and arabs look like criminals.
Criminality is outlawed.
Confiscate them, please.
You have 30 days.

They can assault you but you cannot assault them to prevent their assault on you ?
Why is australia even a place ?
Can we put the abos in charge ?
They understand self-defence, life, death, and all that real shit.

You nigger.
Celts are celts, no matter their location or cave depth.
It is your duty to help if you can.
As it is all of ours.
Or you are no better than a free-for-all heartless nigger or bug person.

Isn't that kind of pointless?

Attached: wow, good job with that ban.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus H. Christ, it's like you don't want to eat something delicious while mowing down -niggers- schools full of innocent children.

australian authorities didn't even know what airsoft were

No better in NZ either. Pic related.

Attached: cucked_gun_laws.png (577x310, 25.71K)

Because people who buy a bolt action gun made up to look like an automatic are the same sort who buy "fantasy knives".
LARPy and autistic.
It's the level of fantasy clearly in the minds of those who purchase it that's raising the red flag.
The same reason you will get stopped for carrying a "zombie knife" even if it's technically legal. It's even the same color as "zombie" gear.
Basically by going out of your way to buy this weapon you're letting everyone in authority know that you're a walter mitty type.

Attached: index.jpeg (300x300, 10.7K)

Ban bump sticks!

They're a straight pull bolt for one and they aren't a fragile as a steyr/ross/k31.

Attached: 1421644473788-0.jpg (2246x1542, 729.09K)

>>>/suicide/
>>>/tumblr/

And autists aren't expressing their rights when they fall to their knees and screech?
Fuck outta here.

Attached: 9D664046-78D9-4542-9E92-694873AA7F47.jpeg (200x211, 15.71K)

Every time.

What part of ‘legal gun’ was unclear to you, exactly?

I never understood the point of these things.They are expensive as fuck and offer nothing over a $700 "real" AR.
If you want the AR15 look then just get a fucking AR15.

Yes, that's exactly what you did. You can "express rights" in a way which identifies you as an autist and a larper, people do it every day, that's how we know they're larping autists.
This zombie gun is no different. Paying extra for fancy colors and an Aramalite type pattern so you can larp at having an automatic.
If you can't see it, you can't see it.

Automatics and pump actions are illegal here.

By your reasoning, criticizing someone who says these things is wrong because they're expressing their 1st Amendment rights.
Fuck outta here, again.

There is no such thing as an assault rifle unless you assault someone with the rifle.

Keep crying out in pain, yid. The thing about rights is that you have no power to stop us from expressing them.

No, you have absolutely no understanding of what was said and think that your strawman is somehow profound. Eat shit, kike.

It's everyones own business if they shoot a burgler with an AK, an airgun or cleave him with a goddamn 2 meter long claymore straight out of Final Fantasy. Autism has nothing to do with the ability to defend yourself.

WTF. I take lever guns also a no-no?

>I never understood the point of these things.
In the US people pay stupid money for 16" barrel P90s. Laws are bullshit just like Cali's fixed mag laws.

Your feces obsession is showing shlomo.
Your entire argument is doubly fucked up in any case since this story is from Australia where there is no right to bear arms, now fuck off and eat more foreskins.

You really don't have a clue about Commonwealth law. If they shoot a burglar they're going to prison anyway.
Hahaha, no they just want to larp and pretend they own a "gun like the guys in the movies."
Australia self-defense is not a legal reason for owning a weapon anyway so your post is stupid.

Lever guns and revolver rifles are legal in straya

Zombie-knife owning LARPers will tout this weapon as the best thing since sliced bread.
everyone else knows why people buy it and understands why they can't be allowed to own firearms

Fuck me, not as pozzed as I thought.
Better get them leverguns instead.
Still fucking dumb they would ban a manual cycling rifle.

You're thinking of assault weapon, an assault rifle is an intermediate caliber, select fire rifle. Don't let them bullshit extra meanings to specific definitions, that's how the aussies ended up here.

No one denies Australian firearm law is cucked, but it should be everyones private business what weapon someone chooses no matter how autistic or retarded it may be so your argument is void. It's about the principle of "shall not be infringed". Government shouldn't decide if you carry a hockey stick or a pistol to deal with criminals.

Those are all very scary! Anything with a magazine is. The wood is a good start, wood makes them a little less oppressive looking.

(checked)
You are right, as soon as any weapon is used in said "assault" it could be banned.

That doesn’t mean owning guns is a right in Australian law. They don’t have a second amendment comparative.

No, those don't make leftists shit their pants.

Honestly the first time I've ever seen this

Except that's wrong, you fucking retard.
It's a semi-auto without the gas system. They're popular in cucked states (UK, AUS, CA, NY) where owning the real thing is either impossible or prohibitively restricted.

If you want primitive firearms dressed up to look like something they're not, you have to go to the Middle East, Africa, or India.

Attached: cargo_cult_engineering.jpg (630x177 38.46 KB, 56.91K)

unless you meant California by CA

Some faggot where I used to work would always brag and say "I'm the most dangerous man in this building, I carry 8 knives to work every day." And he did, he was also my boss. This guy was also one of those "I was a former marine" guys that had zero proof and certainly was not.
Fuck I'm so glad I don't live in the same state as that faggot anymore. This guy had a gf too, wtf is going on!? How do you get to that level?

Chicks dig guys with skills.

IT LOOKS SCARY, BAN IT NOW!

They ban the gun for looking scary. What's this bullshit? They need to ban the steak knife for looking scary.

Get on our level, I don’t bloody think sharia allows the kafir to posses neon coloured sharp objects.

archive.is/7pEWa

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 02.32.24.png (849x455, 57.12K)

didn't australia ban the sl8 for basically the same reason as in op?

See? Even after a ban and confiscation, the Leftists STILL aren't satisfied and make efforts to take every last gun there is. Never think for one second that even the most "reasonable" (((compromise))) with them will end with anything other than them shrieking at you and demanding more. Not one inch.

I am glad that someone else shares my sentiments. Every last anti-gun piece of shit needs to be shot with whatever gun offends them the most. Fuck these wastes of oxygen.

I hope you get banned for being a retarded faggot.

Like nun chuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer-hacking skills

Wouldn't the gas tube on that nugget ak blast hot gas directly in the face of the shooter?

:^)

Fellow cunts i have a question, how much will it cost to legally aquire a moderate priced fun with safe ammo license etc?
Need to know how much to save

Straight pulls are also very popular with nu-fudds here, they are fairly fast and arent a "innacurate ugly semi auto" (read a bubbad to comply yugo sks or overpriced browning)

For now levers are legal. But they're trying to restrict the size of the "clip" as they call it, and ban the importation of "high capacity rapid fire lever action shotguns". 8 is high capacity. Farmers are being targeted.

Me too, now I want it.

I'm not a /k/ommando so I see:

Attached: temporary case of ptsd.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Damn, that's an oldie.

Attached: XaP7l8kPPgiRb0IRhThvvQ-article[1].jpg (356x367, 25.59K)

we do it in america sometimes, I think costco dogs have that

Literally muh feels.

The property bubble can't burst. 1.4 billion pajeets & 1.4 billion chinks.

Perth was about to crash last year you know? They did a rush order of 20,000 pajeets to prop it up.

guess there are aussies out there that like fun but we cant have that now can we mates

It won't last. This country is in a weird place.
Like the TPTB can't decide if the want to dial the nanny state way up or way, way down.

The thing is there's all these vested interest's in Australia's nanny state.

I remember people pointing out this slippery slope years ago to disbelief, and here it is.

gtfo redditor

double gtfo

Attached: 2a79449df3c22d6131e95b1336699b9ad414c488bc425cd519f75a0e5b02fb8e.jpg (228x216, 9.09K)

side-by-side double barrel
stick a non-funtional mag on it
pistol grip that shit
stand there with shit-eating street-shitting grin
butwhytho.jpg

Attached: d143fd5385af63d818b092c44f2872ccd94dbf8134fb923dde79887383f8e1fe-b.jpg (1908x1073, 219.16K)

Don't express that to your leftist pals though.

Zombie is code for 3rd World Migrant.

Aussies are going hate the politicians even more. Politicians are allowed to have but common people aren't allowed to have because we are like cattle to the politicians.

once upon a time

Attached: pw9Acdx1-ECFX-iv.mp4 (240x240, 3.35M)

When we weren't generations deep in city faggotry. Literally there are millions of people in this country who haven't left the capital cities.

Its already imported! Border Force has no jurisdiction. It is up to the State Police to enforce firearms laws.
You could simply tell them to fuck off.

Came here to post this. Slippery slope fallacy pimps btfo.

they're not btfo, accomplished exactly what they wanted…

The slippery slope is a human condition not a fallacy.

4 is far worse than the underlined, it literally states you know someone who is not allowed a gun you are not either, its an endless cycle but I expect nothing less from jew zealand whos lamb and milk suck ass. Keep you shit and swill out of canada dammit.

That's good to hear but why do they act like they are cops?

WHAT THE FUCK
Fuck me for wanting to protect my fucking life

Attached: 1518893385552.png (346x450, 133.23K)

Attached: 55d4dc6848833aa7c68ac6f5048397528abcb37c3b1edc5a839219972d0a28ef-b.png (640x736, 362.16K)

Roasties love obnoxious blowhards.

Oh you sweet summer child.

Attached: Guess I'll just let the police scrape me off the sidewalk.png (1544x108, 12.36K)

Just use wooden mags like those brilliant inventors in Africa do.

Attached: 1521329966-1.jpeg (1325x487, 184.39K)