Bolt-action rifle ordered turned in by Australian officials as it’s too ‘assaulty

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

This is what shitlibs mean about when they say they want Australian-style gun laws. I can only imagine the suffering that comes with being an Australian gun owners.

The Australian Border Force is giving owners of Riverman rifles 30 days to turn in their operator-assisted firearms as they look too much like banned weapons.

The Riverman Gun Works’ OAF series rifles are made in Idaho and about 100 or so (numbers vary) have been imported into Australia. Now, as reported by News 7 Brisbane, although a straight-pull bolt action, the gun is now outlawed and officials want them turned over to Border Force.

The “bungled buyback” could cost tax payers down under as much as $1 million Australian (about $790,000 US).

The two-page letter sent to Riverman owners officials state that the reclassification “has been made due to the firearm being substantially the same in appearance as a fully automatic firearm, specifically the Stoner CQB Mod 2 rifle.”

guns.com/2018/03/14/bolt-action-rifle-ordered-turned-in-by-australian-officials-as-its-too-assaulty-video/

Attached: Bolt.action.rifle-.ordered.turned.in-.by-.Australian.officials.as-.its-.too-.assaulty..VIDEO--410x224.jpg (19.99 KB, 410x224)

All urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2018/03/14/bolt-action-rifle-ordered-turned-in-by-australian-officials-as-its-too-assaulty-video/
archive.is/7pEWa

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

oy vey it looks scary!

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Can we get some assault rifles if we just make them look like simple old rifles?

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Genocide libcucks

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

i hope that these men mount assaults on the australian police

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

there are still some people left who thinks rights are inherent

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

yes. so long as it doesn't look scary you're okay. there are plenty of non-scary-looking assault and battle rifles. just tell them it's your granddad's hunting rifle

Attached: 39012.jpg (74.72 KB, 700x515)
Attached: m2.jpg (124.75 KB, 700x529)
Attached: hk-sl8.jpg (104.73 KB, 1566x1064)

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

No. They just shift the goal posts in whatever direction they need.

just don't have fully automatic rifles
just don't have bump stocks
just don't have ones painted black
just don't have ones that kind of sort of resemble some other gun that we banned
just don't have guns it's not that hard don't you care about the children that we murdered?

In this case don't attribute stupidity to what is obviously malice.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Bolt-action rifle ordered turned in
The left media here is going nuts about guns again all the time on the media.
Why?
Because they know people are now signing up for them in droves in any way they can.
And they know that there are more guns than ever.

And they know our property bubble is about to burst so they're a potential threat to the thieving scum in Canberra.
Oh and it prevents nigs from raping their families.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

The police know that if the economy goes belly up and people rebel, those people are also rebelling against their paycheck.

Fuckers.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Why?
BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND user THIS GUN LOOKS SCARY SO IT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED
I AM FUCKING PLATINUM MAD RIGHT NOW

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Same here man in the mirror
No compromise
MOLON LABE

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

My anger is ceaseless lately.
It just won't go away. It now drives me.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Good. You'll need these.

Attached: assault-knife.jpg (277.3 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: a688934309186451fe8a63f705073cd40dda44cf7e71a103cf6c365e28f46d60.jpg (80.71 KB, 960x716)

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

You should be angered when you put hired cutthroat thugs paid with money stolen from you in charge over you. Or what it was your BASED grand-grand-grand parents who did that. For you it is too late to be angered. You are slave of the system now.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

I need a paying job first tbh.
But I'm stuck in an industry where you don't get paid to work for the first few months.. Gotta get experience before you get the dough.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

the Australian Border Force is giving owners of Riverman rifles 30 days to turn in their operator-assisted firearms
Thirty days until a sudden count of self-defense, and the government recoils back.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

"valid" self defense in the eyes of the law
in the land of oz
ever

Attached: megumin.gif (1.73 MB, 612x639)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

hot dog with a picatinny rail
Holy shit, don't you know you can attach a chainsaw bayonet to that thing?! BAN ASSAULT DOGS!

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

self-defense
Laws covering self-defense are shocking in Aus.
You're meant to let offenders trash your property or you'll cause "assault" to them.

Isaac James
Isaac James

Australians ain't bros. Fuck 'em.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Literally "Guns are scary." the law.

Watch closely, lads, this is death by a thousand cuts playing out before our eyes. And what libs have planned for us.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

look like
FUCKING GUN RACISTS
Not all guns look alike.
What shit people.
Functionality does not matter goy
only perception of functionality
It is the fault of the designers, tbh, for making shit look like it ain't.
FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION
This logic alone will revert this absurd rule.
Tho the aussies do not often apply logic as lawgic.

30days
Niggers and arabs look like criminals.
Criminality is outlawed.
Confiscate them, please.
You have 30 days.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

assault to them
They can assault you but you cannot assault them to prevent their assault on you ?
Why is australia even a place ?
Can we put the abos in charge ?
They understand self-defence, life, death, and all that real shit.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

ain't us
muh d&c
fugum
You nigger.
Celts are celts, no matter their location or cave depth.
It is your duty to help if you can.
As it is all of ours.
Or you are no better than a free-for-all heartless nigger or bug person.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Isn't that kind of pointless?

Attached: wow,-good-job-with-that-ban.webm (2.47 MB, 960x540)

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

no standard toppings
What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus H. Christ, it's like you don't want to eat something delicious while mowing down -niggers- schools full of innocent children.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

australian authorities didn't even know what airsoft were

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

No better in NZ either. Pic related.

Attached: cucked-gun-laws.png (25.71 KB, 577x310)

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Why?
Because people who buy a bolt action gun made up to look like an automatic are the same sort who buy "fantasy knives".
LARPy and autistic.
It's the level of fantasy clearly in the minds of those who purchase it that's raising the red flag.
The same reason you will get stopped for carrying a "zombie knife" even if it's technically legal. It's even the same color as "zombie" gear.
Basically by going out of your way to buy this weapon you're letting everyone in authority know that you're a walter mitty type.

Attached: index.jpeg (10.7 KB, 300x300)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Ban bump sticks!

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

They're a straight pull bolt for one and they aren't a fragile as a steyr/ross/k31.

Attached: 1421644473788-0.jpg (729.09 KB, 2246x1542)

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

you are expressing your rights
that makes you autistic
/suicide/index.html
/tumblr/index.html

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

And autists aren't expressing their rights when they fall to their knees and screech?
Fuck outta here.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

owning guns in ausfailia
rights

Attached: 9D664046-78D9-4542-9E92-694873AA7F47.jpeg (15.71 KB, 200x211)

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

can’t reply or justify his delusion
strawman
Every time.
What part of ‘legal gun’ was unclear to you, exactly?

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

I never understood the point of these things.They are expensive as fuck and offer nothing over a $700 "real" AR.
If you want the AR15 look then just get a fucking AR15.

Ian White
Ian White

strawman
Yes, that's exactly what you did. You can "express rights" in a way which identifies you as an autist and a larper, people do it every day, that's how we know they're larping autists.
This zombie gun is no different. Paying extra for fancy colors and an Aramalite type pattern so you can larp at having an automatic.
If you can't see it, you can't see it.

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Automatics and pump actions are illegal here.

David Murphy
David Murphy

some women have penises.
borders should be removed
all immigrants should receive a living wage
race mixing is good.
By your reasoning, criticizing someone who says these things is wrong because they're expressing their 1st Amendment rights.
Fuck outta here, again.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

There is no such thing as an assault rifle unless you assault someone with the rifle.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Keep crying out in pain, yid. The thing about rights is that you have no power to stop us from expressing them.
No, you have absolutely no understanding of what was said and think that your strawman is somehow profound. Eat shit, kike.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

It's everyones own business if they shoot a burgler with an AK, an airgun or cleave him with a goddamn 2 meter long claymore straight out of Final Fantasy. Autism has nothing to do with the ability to defend yourself.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Pump actions illegal
WTF. I take lever guns also a no-no?
>I never understood the point of these things.
In the US people pay stupid money for 16" barrel P90s. Laws are bullshit just like Cali's fixed mag laws.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

more gibberish claiming that an activity done within the law cannot be larpy or autistic
Eat shit
Your feces obsession is showing shlomo.
Your entire argument is doubly fucked up in any case since this story is from Australia where there is no right to bear arms, now fuck off and eat more foreskins.
if they shoot a burgler
You really don't have a clue about Commonwealth law. If they shoot a burglar they're going to prison anyway.
implying people are buying this hunk of shit because it's the best self-def weapon for the money.
Hahaha, no they just want to larp and pretend they own a "gun like the guys in the movies."
Australia self-defense is not a legal reason for owning a weapon anyway so your post is stupid.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Lever guns and revolver rifles are legal in straya

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Zombie-knife owning LARPers will tout this weapon as the best thing since sliced bread.
everyone else knows why people buy it and understands why they can't be allowed to own firearms

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Fuck me, not as pozzed as I thought.
Better get them leverguns instead.
Still fucking dumb they would ban a manual cycling rifle.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

You're thinking of assault weapon, an assault rifle is an intermediate caliber, select fire rifle. Don't let them bullshit extra meanings to specific definitions, that's how the aussies ended up here.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

No one denies Australian firearm law is cucked, but it should be everyones private business what weapon someone chooses no matter how autistic or retarded it may be so your argument is void. It's about the principle of "shall not be infringed". Government shouldn't decide if you carry a hockey stick or a pistol to deal with criminals.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Those are all very scary! Anything with a magazine is. The wood is a good start, wood makes them a little less oppressive looking.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

(checked)
You are right, as soon as any weapon is used in said "assault" it could be banned.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

What part of ‘legal gun’ was unclear to you, exactly?
That doesn’t mean owning guns is a right in Australian law. They don’t have a second amendment comparative.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

WTF. I take lever guns also a no-no?

No, those don't make leftists shit their pants.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

sesame seeds on a hotdog bun

Honestly the first time I've ever seen this

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

a bolt action gun made up to look like an automatic

Except that's wrong, you fucking retard.
It's a semi-auto without the gas system. They're popular in cucked states (UK, AUS, CA, NY) where owning the real thing is either impossible or prohibitively restricted.

If you want primitive firearms dressed up to look like something they're not, you have to go to the Middle East, Africa, or India.

Attached: straight-pull-AR.jpeg (56.91 KB, 630x177)
Attached: 2a-1024x335.jpg (38.46 KB, 1024x335)
Attached: 1457303921910.jpg (426.62 KB, 1224x1632)
Attached: cargo-cult-engineering.jpg (601.84 KB, 1920x1152)

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

owning AR’s in Canada is prohibitally restricted
unless you meant California by CA

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Some faggot where I used to work would always brag and say "I'm the most dangerous man in this building, I carry 8 knives to work every day." And he did, he was also my boss. This guy was also one of those "I was a former marine" guys that had zero proof and certainly was not.
Fuck I'm so glad I don't live in the same state as that faggot anymore. This guy had a gf too, wtf is going on!? How do you get to that level?

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

How do you get to that level?

Chicks dig guys with skills.

James Lewis
James Lewis

IT LOOKS SCARY, BAN IT NOW!

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

They ban the gun for looking scary. What's this bullshit? They need to ban the steak knife for looking scary.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

The same reason you will get stopped for carrying a "zombie knife"
even if it's technically legal.

Get on our level, I don’t bloody think sharia allows the kafir to posses neon coloured sharp objects.

archive.is/7pEWa

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-15-at-02.32.24.png (57.12 KB, 849x455)

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

didn't australia ban the sl8 for basically the same reason as in op?

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

See? Even after a ban and confiscation, the Leftists STILL aren't satisfied and make efforts to take every last gun there is. Never think for one second that even the most "reasonable" (((compromise))) with them will end with anything other than them shrieking at you and demanding more. Not one inch.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

I am glad that someone else shares my sentiments. Every last anti-gun piece of shit needs to be shot with whatever gun offends them the most. Fuck these wastes of oxygen.

stop liking what I don't like
I hope you get banned for being a retarded faggot.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Like nun chuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer-hacking skills

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Wouldn't the gas tube on that nugget ak blast hot gas directly in the face of the shooter?

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

:^)

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Fellow cunts i have a question, how much will it cost to legally aquire a moderate priced fun with safe ammo license etc?
Need to know how much to save

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

Straight pulls are also very popular with nu-fudds here, they are fairly fast and arent a "innacurate ugly semi auto" (read a bubbad to comply yugo sks or overpriced browning)

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

For now levers are legal. But they're trying to restrict the size of the "clip" as they call it, and ban the importation of "high capacity rapid fire lever action shotguns". 8 is high capacity. Farmers are being targeted.

<If you can't kill all the rabbits in a burrow with a single shot rifle, you are just a bad shot.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Honestly the first time I've ever seen this
Me too, now I want it.

I'm not a /k/ommando so I see:
American AK-47
AK-47
Vintage AK-47
AK-47 Shotgun Revolver

Attached: temporary-case-of-ptsd.webm (2.74 MB, 1280x720)

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Damn, that's an oldie.

Attached: XaP7l8kPPgiRb0IRhThvvQ-article[1].jpg (25.59 KB, 356x367)

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

we do it in america sometimes, I think costco dogs have that

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Someone seems larpy to me
Fuck their rights, man

Literally muh feels.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

The property bubble can't burst. 1.4 billion pajeets & 1.4 billion chinks.

Perth was about to crash last year you know? They did a rush order of 20,000 pajeets to prop it up.

Jace Green
Jace Green

guess there are aussies out there that like fun but we cant have that now can we mates

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

It won't last. This country is in a weird place.
Like the TPTB can't decide if the want to dial the nanny state way up or way, way down.

The thing is there's all these vested interest's in Australia's nanny state.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

it was fully automatic in my mind

Carter White
Carter White

I remember people pointing out this slippery slope years ago to disbelief, and here it is.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Why is australia even a place ?
gtfo redditor

Can we put the abos in charge ?
double gtfo

Attached: 2a79449df3c22d6131e95b1336699b9ad414c488bc425cd519f75a0e5b02fb8e.jpg (9.09 KB, 228x216)

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

third pic
side-by-side double barrel
stick a non-funtional mag on it
pistol grip that shit
stand there with shit-eating street-shitting grin
butwhytho.jpg

Attached: d143fd5385af63d818b092c44f2872ccd94dbf8134fb923dde79887383f8e1fe-b.jpg (219.16 KB, 1908x1073)

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Don't express that to your leftist pals though.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Zombie is code for 3rd World Migrant.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Aussies are going hate the politicians even more. Politicians are allowed to have but common people aren't allowed to have because we are like cattle to the politicians.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

once upon a time

Attached: pw9Acdx1-ECFX-iv.mp4 (3.35 MB, 240x240)

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

When we weren't generations deep in city faggotry. Literally there are millions of people in this country who haven't left the capital cities.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Its already imported! Border Force has no jurisdiction. It is up to the State Police to enforce firearms laws.
You could simply tell them to fuck off.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Came here to post this. Slippery slope fallacy pimps btfo.

David Brooks
David Brooks

they're not btfo, accomplished exactly what they wanted…

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

The slippery slope is a human condition not a fallacy.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

4 is far worse than the underlined, it literally states you know someone who is not allowed a gun you are not either, its an endless cycle but I expect nothing less from jew zealand whos lamb and milk suck ass. Keep you shit and swill out of canada dammit.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

That's good to hear but why do they act like they are cops?

James Nelson
James Nelson

we only want to ban your scary assault weapons goy! Do you want there to be another Martin Bryant?
<several years later…
oh, and those lever-action shotguns with the large clipazines too!
<several years later…
oh, and straight pull rifles that look marginally like military-style killer guns!
<several years later…
Oy vey, we've waited over 20 years but there's finally been another mass shooting in Australia! Time to get rid of all your guns, or the cops will shoot your dog, goy!
Why, it's almost like the slippery slope is real and you only call it a fallacy because you support what it's leading us towards. It wouldn't be the first time, would it?

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

WHAT THE FUCK
Fuck me for wanting to protect my fucking life

Attached: 1518893385552.png (133.23 KB, 346x450)

James Evans
James Evans

mfw best friend's dad shot a stray dog that was attacking his chickens
lost his gun license for discharging a firearm in a residential area
by extension his son lost his
<now i want a license…
Fuck this commie island in the arse tbh. It's already overrun, and the whites that are here let it fucking happen.
not that canada is much better, fag

Attached: 55d4dc6848833aa7c68ac6f5048397528abcb37c3b1edc5a839219972d0a28ef-b.png (362.16 KB, 640x736)

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

This guy had a gf too
Roasties love obnoxious blowhards.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Oh you sweet summer child.

Attached: Guess-I'll-just-let-the-police-scrape-me-off-the-sidewalk.png (12.36 KB, 1544x108)

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Just use wooden mags like those brilliant inventors in Africa do.

Attached: 1521329966-1.jpeg (184.39 KB, 1325x487)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit