Proud Boys Send AntiFa Running With Their Tails Between Their Legs At Olympia PPH #POYB #UHURU

U-U-UHURU

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Hzw_q0D-dPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. There need to be more people out there kicking those antifa fucks in the teeth whenever they rear their ugly heads.

kek

The West is the best, am I right user?

Swing a Styrofoam noodle at them and they flee in terror

Antifa are a pathetic excuse for establishment goons tbh.

antifa are proud resistance members fighting against the racist third reich state that is drumft's america, kid

milk vs soy.
milk wins

wtf i hate nazis now

every single time!

last-time the right-tards tried to "march" against a MLK statue in my city, the left showed up with 100x more people. the 40 righties took one look at the big crowd of 400 people and just went home. some protest! righties have no fuckin balls. fact.

What city?

hooktube.com/watch?v=Hzw_q0D-dPo

city of his imagination, population: 1.

Why do righty cucks hate freedom?
Why do they hate birth control?
Useful Idiots

pop pop pop
watchin' trumpcucks drop

freedom is a meme at this point
you've lost the right to it, there are consequences to your actions, something your parents should have taught you but now you're going to have to learn the hard way.

Stay mad, rightard

THIS

the only one who's going to be angry is you when you're getting a cattleprod shoved up your ass in a fema camp.

we go pop pop pop
watch the trumpcucks drop

A right-wing cuck who isn't hiding behind the cops!?
WHAT THE FUCK

E I G H T
I
G
H
T
Y E A R S
E
A
R
S

Boy, Holla Forums sure is triggered tonight.

near Charlottesville.
around here a Trump sticker on your car means "I'm ready to pay $300 in vandalism damages every single week". such idiots.

classic rightycuck projection. predictable! sad!

this tbh

All this because of a shitty capeshit movie? You commiefucks claim to hate capitalism yet defend the entertainment industry.

I don't even get why these commie fags keep trying, Jesus they get fucked every time they try to fight. And what's with their chants? They're like goddamn broken records repeating random topics they are passionate about instead of an intimidating chant or something.

Trying WAY too hard, reddit.

It's old Holla Forums making fun of kosher conservatives like you who think your orange Zionist is the messiah.

why can't they be more like this?

When is ANTIFA gonna start using their guns?

when those left wing cells out in buttfuck arizona start having a sizable force and get off their asses.

Keek I'd like to see 'em try. The only "left wing cells" in AZ are in Tucson and Phx, and most of them are absolute newbs when it comes to marksmanship. Compare their "cell" to my militia in Northern AZ that frequently drills with 100 current and former servicemen.

Really takes a lot of balls to vandalize someone's car when they're not around.

These antifa pukes are so bad at this.

bummed they didn't kill each other tbqh😒

The Coservabro didnt cone out looking much better to me tbh my fam.

*conservabro
*come

Why do I do this?

This is the most childish thing I've watched in a while. In this what 30 somethings do for fun now? Have protest spats?

Bump. Holla Forums seems to hate this thread for some reason…
/thinking/

did someone mention Holla Forums?

You mean these guys took on the #revolution and won?

raisin bran, cheerios, fruit loops, grape nuts, shredded wheat

virgin

The chad answer is to say bacon and eggs and start punching back.

it's just a load of text

Actually there's no discernible text, it's just letters typed at random.

You seriously need to check your soy levels.

Whoops misread. Thought you were talking about the posters in this thread