Ah yes

Ah yes,

this will surely end well.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-lock-her-up-chant/index.html
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2016-12-07/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-what-it-would-mean
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324747104579024892381188288
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015074198568;view=1up;seq=7
youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But dude muh 16d checkers!

10 dimensional chess! Tillerson will help us seize the oil in the Middle East, which is necessary to provide good jobs for Aryans and to fight Jewish 🍀🍀🍀environmentalism🍀🍀🍀 in the form of global action against climate change. Trump is just cutting out the middlemen by appointing CEOs to his cabinet, a true Aryan business genius. Sieg Heil!

Gonna vom

But seriously, we are fucked. Expect war with Iran.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
REFILL THE SWAMP

I hope the accelerationists are happy

SO, ABOUT THAT SWAMP

Welp, now's a good time to buy some Exxon stock. Once those restrictions come off Russia people will be making a fortune.

This guy looks like my astrophysics module lecturer

Yeah, given this pick and his other pick, James Mattis (the Secretary of Defense), I can see that we're heading in this direction, as well as war with China. I don't know why people were claiming that Trump wasn't going to go to war. Hopefully this means that the Trump's administration's fuckups will galvanize the left, unless the government goes full-on Ministry of Truth and claims that the left has been subverting American values this whole time, and that the left manipulated the Trump administration somehow. Given the general poor memory of the American populace, this tactic has a valid chance of working.

Trump is the physical embody of the phrase first as tragedy next as farce

I'm seriously expecting a rebellion to break out if his cabinet is any indication of how fucked we are.

Will Kek use his meme magic?

Relevant article

www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/12/08/kell-d08.html

that feel when all our American posters will be conscripted and stationed at an outpost north of Tehran by this time next year

And they said acceleration is a meme

REEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck that I'm dodging the draft
Or I'll be in academia and will get a pass.

Nobody here doubts that things are going to shit, but praying they go to shit is not a valid plan of action. We all know this is happening, sitting on our ass and waiting only works to make us more and more accepting of this behavior by capitalists.

Threadly reminder that accelerationism is the only dialectical way to ensure a revolution. Everything is non-Marxist bullshit.

Without a plan for after acceleration, it is pointless and not a plan at all. It is a plan of losing.

This. Without an actual strategy for the left, what will probably happen is that we will end up with fascism.

Alex Jones on suicide watch?

Seriously, how is going to keep playing his conspiracy game when /his guy/ got inside and is everything he claims to hate?

Alex Jones on paycheck

I'm dodging if it comes to that.
I don't want to be here when the nukes start dropping anyway.

I would unironically praise kek if it did.

Truly, the lord works in mysterious ways and twists his enemies to his own purposes.

He does this shit all the time. He used to call Putin an "agent of international communism" prior to Obama. Now he is one of the good guys. It's all just an act.

They except some of us in the wreckage, brother.

Reminder that Alex Jones is an asset of the far right faction of the US deep state

So Jones has gone from Father Coughlin to Goebbels?

why denounce alt-right then

HOW MANY LAYERS OF SWAMP SWIMMING ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW?

Explain

this hysterical logic is unironically being spewed by Holla Forumstards right now

This. Quite literally has CIA family members and rubbed shoulders with anti-communists.

reminder that alex jones is bill hicks

How desperate can you get?

His ass is owned by Ted Turner FFS.

That too. got a link?

lmfao

The alt-reich doesn't care as long as he spites anyone to the left of Reagan.

I never got why people loved Reagan, but rip on Obama.

Got some more details?

Is this, dare I say it, the beginning of fascism?

Lefties thinking Trump will put Noam Chomsky into these positions. We need to make money lads, it's time to lay the foundations for the next bubble and subsequent crash.

The deep state always wins.

Four years of left agitation, recruitment and mobilization.

Let's get it started.

America has been a fascist state for a while now. Trump is just going to drop the pretense.

Yes. Worsening conditions in the US will not lead to social reform, but to more blatant fascism.

It doesn't take a genius to find out how to get communism to work.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-lock-her-up-chant/index.html

REFILL THE SWAMP!!!

The big danger is what happens when he fails to make good on his most reactionary promises, see:

Trump is making the most porky government ever assembled in human history.

and somehow his fanboys think he's ant-system

Guys, what if Trump is really a hardcore accelerationist and is doing this to agitate the workers and the left?

Your point? Consent's means of production are owned by the corporate state. Propaganda flows so heavily and so totally that a few dank red pepe maymays ain't gonna cut it, nor will selling copies of Bob avakian books to stoned college kids. Unfortunately these "tactics" seem to be the best the american left has got.

The fact is, the genie is out of the fucking bottle, and you making a scene over "don't want this" means nothing unless you are a part of an armed and organized force that propagandizes itself effectively enough to counter the dominant system. This Donnie Tinyhands charade might be the only thing powerful enough to shock the left out of liberal servitude to capital - and into obtaining the power that can justify themselves.

Actually, it does.

If you can formulate what you want (aka "program"), you can find other people with similar ideas and get organized. And then you can get military/economic power.

At last I truly see

Considering his memery, I wouldn't be surprised.

Holy shit.

What's the source on this?

I've been telling you for months now digital theft and walking like another reactionary group of hackers from the middle east, and sharing the profit with the free, is the next step in revolutionary axis. People dumped tea in the sea as a sign of shit, Mao wandered the deserts for years, Lenin went through tough shit

Just because things are fucking bad does not mean you don't start at all, you take what you have and you make something with it.

You steal from giant transactions from first to third world and you spread it pretending to be something else, you hand out the money, you make people more reliant on you than those fucking you over

Robin Hood esque

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

interesting site.
Thanks.

I could defect find a way to Rojava (if it still exists), or just dodge

Q: What's Trump doing with your wife, fam?
A: Playing chess.

PJAK will hook you up fam

He's a free trade Shill and supports common core

bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2016-12-07/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-what-it-would-mean
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324747104579024892381188288

Just more 6d monopoly.

Don't forget his Secretary of Education supports child labor laws, privatized schools, and had a direct hand in lowering the wages of teachers.

IT'S ONLY OKAY IF TRUMP DOES IT

This is going to be vaguely worth it just to see what the fuck Trump will look like at the end of his term. He's already fucking obviously got some sort hairplugs going on, Obama's hair whitened and greyed

Is he just going to put more hair dye in his hair and slap more non matching make up and spray tan on until he looks like his wife

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts balding and has a mental breakdown.

You know he beat his first wife over his hair. I'm not joking. The little hair he has coming out from stress, it'll be something to see. He has the fragilest ego. All I can see is him becoming more and more fake looking.

The Devos family actually lives in the same city as me.

My sister worked for a catering service and they had to serve them on Christmas. Apparently they all had to sign a non-disclosure agreement and there are cameras everywhere in their house to make sure no one steals anything. They all literally sing happy birthday to Jesus every year with all their bourg friends while eating a 5,000 dollar cake that they mostly throw out. There is so much food, but they all only eat slivers of it and the caterers aren't allowed to take any home, so it goes to waste. They have to throw everything out as soon as the party is over.

Do you see now why us Asians, at least our elders, are so prejudice against rich white Christians now. Borderline racist?

Shit like this, just enormous waste and celebration of it. It goes against all of our cultural beliefs and spits in the face of our honor that they even have power

Fuck that's better than Bush's fuck ups.

get back in your cage monkey

Why be upset? He's a proven shill and the entire "anti-establishment right" are revealed as dupes. This is good.

Sorry dad

T-this is just like in vidya, he'll become friends with them and then start the day of the rope once he has them all within his grasp.

You know what's even funnier? Trump is refusing to back down on being executive producer of The Celebrity Apprentice while in office

Just.

Fucking imagine this for a second. This is Late Capitalism like it's never been seen before.

This shit is why Trump is so amazing. He really is highlighting all of the contradictions inherent to bourgeois democracy.

Yo, I'm hispanic and my mom would slap the shit out of me if I wasted food like that. I remember my mom and dad driving pass migrants working in the field and saying "that's why you eat your vegetables".
I also noticed my lower class white friends families were kind of the same way.
I think in general it's a pampered, out of touch, rich person thing.

I hate to bring up idpol, but I think it's a cultural element that's linked to the Anglo sentiment of settler opportunities and endless, God-given resources (see: Manifest Destinty). Not even rich Asians/Filipinos/Hispanics do this kind of shit (and I've been in their households).

WASPs are truly the most disgusting ethnic group on the planet.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Agreed you are very much so a faggot for this. You're a nigger if you behave like one. Otherwise your a black man. Pol doesn't hate Ben Carson. And fuck you're constant leftist need for acceptance. George Lincoln Rockwell did a speech for NOI and was received very well. We don't hate anyone because of their tone, we hate them for chimping out and demanding free shit. I'm sure you got into school because of affirmative action so there's some anger at racism against us that's legal.

the guy is the definition of idiocracy
i'm not worrid about the existence of Trump as much as i'm worried about the existence of people who are willing to vote for him

You're insular and ethnocentric. East Asia needs a dose of immigration to decrease that.

this dude makes romney look like a sane choice
ffs

here's hoping that the backlash makes him reconsider—still hearing that an official decision is still due on the 15th

Romney thinks he's a moron, that says enough

Because like Jews you're relentless striverfags envious that rich white Christians are in what you believe to be your rightful position?

tl;dr

The main reason for US buying Russian rocket engines was because they made a fuckton of them, and it was cheaper than developing our own. NASA is especially good at wasting money, so it made sense for them.

I don't know where you get the idea that Russia is ahead in avionics though.

no. read

how about neither?

I only like the iraqi kurds
The commie bastards can fuck right off

The only ethnic group more grasping, venal, and materialistic than Westernised Asians are FOB Asians. And she can dress her disdain for wealthy white Christians in whatever garb she wants, it's just a cover for her people's view of opposition to rich white Christians as intra-elite competition.

It's the striverfag credo

Sociologists and psychologists began to develop theories that political opinions were symptoms of mental illness and people could be forcibly medicated based on political stance alone.

Take the case of General Edwin A Walker. He was the general who led federal troops into Little Rock Arkansas to forcibly integrate the high school there. Afterward, he realized it was wrong for the federal government to invade a sovereign state and nationalize that state's national guard. Walker stated next time he would "be on the right side." He stayed in Mississippi where it was public knowledge it would happen again. When federal troops invaded Mississippi to integrate a college campus, white students broke out into rioting. In a lull in the rioting, Walker stood upon a statue and called for students to act civil. UPI reported that Walker was trying to stop the rioting. The AP reported he led the rioters. A few days later a federal marshall showed up at Walker's house, with a letter from a psychologist at the Federal Insane Asylum in Springfield Missouri (the psychologist never met walker and based his diagnosis off newspaper accounts) and Walker was forcibly sent to the prison where he was stripped and forced to eat off the floor. His friends and family had no idea where he was but banded together to force the government to give Walker a trial where he was found innocent of inciting race riots and to be above average intelligence. He later moved to Dallas to work for the anticommunist John Birch Society and communist Lee Harvey Oswald attempted an assassination attempt on him. All records of Walker on the internet today report the incorrect AP version of the race riots as a smear against the still active John Birch Society. (source: The 7 million copy best selling “None Dare Call it Treason”)

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015074198568;view=1up;seq=7
This book which you can read online is about the Ole Miss riots

Do it faggot

What are you doing on Holla Forums?

Amen brother.

Just stay in Western Europe.

I'm sure Habib and other Germans and Brits will love playing boytoy games with you at the mosque.

Seriously, you're probably safer in Eastern Europe once SHTF than you are at home. The muslims will torture you to death.

Always the leaf, someone, please, ban every canadian of this board.

Gone but not forgotten.

Retribution will be coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4
tfw the conspiracy is too real

i just like posting that

Forgot the title:

"Religion Tier Lists"

so not an international problem? literally irrelevant

Bamp for justice

I think Snowden would be pro-Trump if Trump had not publicly called for his execution.

I'd move to Tarnów or Nowy Sącz. Those are catholic strongholds of Poland

No it's that rich white people should be killed actually

I don't understand. Why do you disagree with me