PS Experience thread #1

Today marks the beginning of Sony's mini-E3. What are you guys looking forward to? I just hope Ace Combat 7 and Nier Automata have good gameplay. Probably don't expect any Death Stranding gameplay. Anybody going to have their puke buckets ready of Diversity Heroes vs Failing Vidya Company 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

live.playstation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if they gave female thor tit bounce?

*for

Interested in Horizon Dawn, looks cool but some more gameplay would be nice to see.

It looks total shit. It's a ubisoft game. The only unique mechanic is wrapping ropes around robot legs but you could argue that the star wars n64 shit already did that.

I know it isnt actually a ubisoft game. Im just saying it follows that dead lifeless formula of open world shitters.

Ape Escape 4 or il'll fucking murder Yoshida for that fucking tweet

It's an open-world nu-tomb raider mixed with the usual open world quests and structure. What else are you expecting?

Didn't even know there were more gameplay vids out, and yeah it definitely doesn't look good. Those fucking (((cinematic))) moments during takedowns and climbing the giraffe robots really fucking hurt my eyes.

Nu raider was even fun despite what some retards say. Nowdays it seems that there is a dedicated cabal looking for any sign of sjw/indie-artist calamity in any game. If they can come up with one (or create one), game is sentenced to death, because they are "the true" voice of vidya. The Tyranny threads really opened my eyes. The amount of forced cringe going from some anons wasn't even funny anymore.

So inb4:
Yeah, I work at Sony and I do it for free./sarcasm
Benis!
You wish!
I wish. At least I wouldn't need to work hard at my job.
I'm expecting so much memes and pics showing some random anons saying something dumb.
I assume that you are 10. Go start your nes emulator on your dad's PC.

I might have butthurt disease.

It's probably going to be shit. At least there will be a Crowbcat video.

Also interesting to see how they fill out the VR and indie parts after Sony killed their own internal indie incubation projects in Sony San Diego (And turned it into a Baseball factory).

And PSVR has been a catastrophic flop (Sold out on launch due to low supply but Sony has been able to fill re-orders and it's very easy to get a hold of one at retail. The scalper market died really quickly) so how they will rescue that shit show will be interesting to see. Oh and obligitary timed DLC segments on games you won't care about a month after release. Remember last year when the exclusive Battleborne beta and exclusive character playtest came to PS4? Of course you don't (LOL Sony spent money on promoting fucking Battleborne)

But then Sony without the protection of "We're not xbox" has been fucking clownshoes. If they paid out the ass for Marvel Vs Capcom 4 like they did with SF V then lol. If they announce TLOU 2 after casuals have started backlashing against ND for Uncharted 4: SJW Walking Sim edition then double LOL.

What backlash are you talking about? Didn't you see the crying sonyniggers when UC4 lost to Overmeme yesterday?

I can't tell if bait or you actually are from reddit,

I hope they take that machine out of the gutter, at this moment it only has 3 released games I want to play.

While you are clearly a faggot, the tyranny threads were indeed painfully contrived.

What's the 3rd game? I know Bloodborne and EDF for sure.

EDF is on PC too

Lets hope Kojima actually talks about his game but he got a gigantic stick up his ass. So, its probably going to be just talks of muh 2nd teaser.

Bloodborne, kof14 and the miku arcade port, as said edf is on pc.

whens marvel?

probably the first segment goy, it starts in about 4 hours.If you are a Eurofag, its plenty of time to get the right dinner.

Also why the fuck would they get MVC4?

Looks like Sony missed the memo.
P5's localization has been delayed for (((improvements))) in response to gaining popularity.

As everyone else said "Good. UC4 was overrated as fuck and Naughty Dog's formula is getting so stale that Sony's copy pasting it to other games like Days Gone and God Of War is really fucking obvious".

Also Uncharted 4 didn't sell well at all. It capped out at 3 million sold after a month, which for a heavily markted AAA is not good and Sony refused to provide numbers after its first month. Soon after it became a forced bundle game for the PS4 at retail price and that's one of the best indicators a game is not selling any more at retail. It didn't sell to the normalfags and ND are a shadow of what they once were. The immense pressure of a TLOU sequel that is going to be rushed out and (((Druckman's))) hack direction is going to end them

KOF is coming to PC soon after the Arcade version.

Because Sony and Capcom didn't learn the first time and are probably going to see another massive spending hole/studios closing/execs suddenly leaving.

Again.

When is the new Gundam Vs game coming out? Will it have Cima's Gelgoog in it? Why did the PS4 version have that faggot Enavel Gato pilot a Gelgoog? Why is Loran's default character portrait naked? What is Namco Bandai thinking?

where only good for muh cinematic gameplay, also God of War seems like a game that will sell no matter what. My normalfag friends on kikebook where actually hyped for GoW, I'm not joking.

But didn't SF5 sell some copies, I remember getting my steelbook copy and trading it inn for dark souls 3 because I was more hyped for that game.

The thing they fucked with was the lewd shit that most people wanted in their fightan game, another thing was the game was not really complete on release.

Oh my god you don't know yet

No Vita at all?

I can't believe UC4 was beaten by Halo 5.

Pretty sure Sony has stopped talking about the Vita.

Pokken sold more than it. That's a game on a dead system and had a horrible reception in arcades vs a mainline Street Fighter game.
It failed to beat SF4's launch sales, retailers aren't ordering more copies since their remaining stock hasn't moved and it missed it's sales target even though they lowered it to 2 million.
Sales flat-lined for SFV so badly that they had to constantly put the game on sale for 50 to 77 percent off for almost 3 weeks, and it still hasn't helped.

The only people still playing it are hardcore capcom drones and the FGC because their forced to play it since it has the biggest prizes. If capcom/sony didn't constantly pump money into tourneys; the game would be completely dead in the water.

Mario Kart 8 is still the best selling exclusive of the generation with 8 million copies and 80% sold at retail. Splatoon is about 4.5 million as well.

If a barely scraping the edge of AAA budget game on a dead console is outselling your big AAA budget showpiece. Then Sony has to realise they fucked up somewhere along the line.

All I want is Ace Combat 7

That's pretty disappointing for Sony. Only 1 out of 10 PS4 Owners have bought UC4 while 3 out of 5 Wii U owners have Mario Kart. When only a few people give a fuck about your flagship IP, you know something's wrong.

Does the PS4 have many non-shooter multiplayer games? Does the PS4 have ANY games?

I'm pretty sure he's too busy making a Game Awards video to make one about this shit.

Most of what Sony has done 1st party has been poor and quickly gone to pack in status or forgotten about. Ratchet probably did the most respectable but that was a low budget game for a tie in movie (Which bombed at cinemas).

And No Man's Sky was a thing.

Shu Yoshida got quietly replaced as head of Sony WWS by Shawn Layden so it will be interesting to see what happens since Andrew House straight up said they are competing against PC Ecosystems now instead of other consoles.

Wouldn't be shocked if MvC4 was a total PS4 exclusive with no Steam release. Because Capcom has to find out some way to burn the tiny good will it has left with its community, of course.

He'll probably do both.

Will there be a stream?

If you consider the yearly racing and sports titles to be non-shooter mp games, of course.

I missed the VGA. Did anything cringe happen?

Watch both of Overmeme's acceptance speeches.

I could only stomach it with Demdy talking over the whole thing.

Nolan North shitting all over the Performance Mattersfags was the only worthwhile thing out of it

watch the that dragon, cancer speech. For a laugh watch Nolan North shit on the voice actors striking by saying that what voice actors do is minuscule for games

The whole show was pretty much unfiltered cringe. "Highlights" include
I'm probably forgetting more garbage.

The BotW footage could actually have been the best thing about the whole affair, if it weren't for those two goofballs and the fact that it seemed to run at

Hope thats not in defence of the awful framerate user, vidya graphics are the only case where "ITS CURRENT YEAR" is applicable

What even made you think it was?

4K 60fps games

:^)

Don't most of those tend to be multiplat, though? I think NFS is sony exclusive but I could be wrong.

NFS is multiplatform and the last one bombed.

It's the normalfag console now.

no stream?

live.playstation.com/
here is the stream

Sony had to give UC4 away for free with new systems, which is how I got a copy that's not even worth trading in since the return value is so low.

Meanwhile, I have a copy of Mario Kart, and I don't even own a WiiU.

Don't Naughty dog games follow the trope for a lack of better term, the critic jewel but not the sales jewel?
Since Uncharted 2 the series where almost only talked about with either die hard Sony fans or Critics.

It does not really have an appeal for people that want gameplay since its a story game, and most normalfags want that "hit" that MP games give.

Did Crash just got announced?

The remaster got announced

That was disappointing.

Pokkén's problem in arcades is that it wasn't making money because you could play 45 minutes off one credit

Of course there's no drawing because it already happened, hence "Drawn".

No, but he might choke to death on all that dick he's sucking. At the very least it shows that he knows the game is shit, so he's throwing out some "controversial" statements in order to get the customer backlash whipped up and blame the low sales on that.

It's like they learned nothing from [current year] GhostBusters.

I'll buy your copy for $25 if you're selling.

The speed and confusion of that statement is baffling. Is he trying to say GG is going to hate him for NOT mentioning "Woman"?

GamerGate was three years ago, why are these Jews still going on about it?

I was able to download the RE7 demo. it was mediocre

Is there going to be any coverage on the ace combat gameplay? Is there someone going to take pics or vid, or are we fucked for info?

That one dude had a vita in his hand during the presentation, thats about it.

Noone but us cares about ac7.

Damn shame, and Last of Us 2 will be shilled to death.

That vid is two years old, chief.

Well, the only thing you can take from that show was at least Capcom's not being retarded and putting Marvel on PC.

UC 2 and 3 sold over 5 million each. Both those sold really well while UC4 hasn't and like says, Sony is giving away copies with PS4's and the trade in value is so low its not worth it. So even if Sony says that there's 8-10 million in the wild. The game did horribly in comparison to it's predecessors and no one is buying PS4 for exclusives anymore.

Will be surprised if it ever officially releases since Sony laid off their indie incubation team last month and that game was part of it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck everything.

Thoughts? I thought it was meh, the only games I cared about will get gameplay tomorrow so we'll see.

Don't know if it was because the Game Awards was the only thing I could compare it to, but I thought it was alright.
Plenty of garbage announced thought with some gems.
still a platform with no games