ITT: rate phantoms by how good they are on average when you meet them in-game

ITT: rate phantoms by how good they are on average when you meet them in-game

reds > mound-makers > aldrich /watchdogs > sunbros > ordinary > blues

Btw how is it that almost all blue guys are so fucking terrible, you would think blues and reds have to be the best since of their rivalry. Might be because you cant actively invade as a blue or something ?

Reds>the rest
The reason blues are so bad, is because most people who play blue just do so for Darkmoon Blade. DMB being a buff, is for fags who try to rely on out trading, rather than out playing

People still play this game?

any reason not to ?

Uh, because COD and Battlefield are out?

There are people who still play dark souls 1.

Blues would be higher in that list if sin actually mattered and the blue eye orb existed, like ds2. I would put moundmakers above reds personally.

any bonus for invading as a purple ?
is there something better about it ?

As a mound-maker invader you can attack other invaders, the host, the PvE enemies, and white phantoms.

The whole gimmick for Mound Makers is that they can be summoned through the white stone and work as an invader with a seed activated for just them. If they just do regular invasions, they're no different from normal invaders in terms of mechanics. That said, I ran MM the entire time I played the game.

but when you use red orb + aldrich/ watchdogs covenant combo you still get to invade more faster and at all times by searching for invasion from 2 sources

invading as a mound maker halves that by having to use their covenant AND the orb

It doesn't really change the fact that Mound Makers are more of a gimmick cov that's only there to bait new players than anything else. They should have allowed MM that were summoned via white stone to fight the boss and get a reward.

Fuck off reddit

Id love a covenant that would pick summoned phantom and have you kill him, while you couldnt attack anyone else and no one else could harm you

Why do you play casual games?

Because Im not oldfagy and pro like you ?
I gotta start somehere !!!1

Blues cover half of that in the sense you have to kill a specific person but you might be stuck doing pve. They really should have done something more with the hollowing mechanic tbh.

Yes.
but im not one of them.

Invasions are garbage, i have very high winrate as an invader but the means in which you kill people in 4v1s isnt an enjoyable playstyle, Unpunishable estus, Rolls cost virtually no stamina, The Pve in 3 is the the worst out of any souls game. I could go on all day.

a bunch of people will assuredly get salty over this post as they are likely 17 and DS3 was their first souls game

Red >> Aldy = MM >>>> WD > Ordinary >>> Sun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blue

Really though DaS3 invasions fucking suck. Its all a battle of attrition and isn't satisfying in the least 90% of the time. The zones are terrible for invasions and co-op and take no skill or forethought to run through thanks to being so wide and open(despite being short as shit no less, bonfire to bossfog in no time) and traps being so easy to avoid, there are no shortcuts you should even bother opening, very few worthwhile items worth picking up around the levels as the majority of good stuff comes from NPCs, covenants, and vendors. Its just trash. The only fun I've had with it are fucking with people on ladders.

Good, call me when you start playing Shadow Tower: Abyss.

Reds
Red suns
Rosaria s
Mound shitters
This coming from a person who played the Souls games mostly for the pvp. No reason to do random invasions in DaS 3 tbh, odds are heavily stacked in favor of the host and his fuck buddies.

Bamco essentially twisted Froms wrist to make the game accommodate Entry level fags like Co-op weenies/skyrimbabbies for extra shekels, im not joking.

Undead Settlement in NG is my favorite PvP/invasion area, because it's not overleveled to shit (and people don't have 15 estus +10), the MM covenant is right there, and the level layout allows for some sneaky-breeki maneuvers.

Mound makers are just literal fags that gravitate towards the colour purple.

The type of player to backstab and kill the red in an invasion then Praisethesungesture to host and phantoms only to be instantly ganked 3v1 mere seconds after.

Is there any new builds for DS3 with the DLC? I played a few days ago with the DLC and I still mostly see dex builds when I get invaded.

no

Fuck off cuckchan.

fug

There is literally nothing wrong with backstabbing other invaders. I only jumped on invaders when there was a huge bias towards the invasion side if I wasn't spending all the entire time I was alive fucking around.

If you want to kill invaders then just summon with the rest of the Co-op fags.

And the ONLY time theres a bias toward the invasion side is when a ganking host with dried finger eventually runs out of summons

Survival of the fittest. I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks Griffith and Huey did something wrong.

That or the summons were garbage.

HA
90% of the time hosts have the advantage dont be a faggot

verylowqualitybait but i'll reply
selling ones Boipussy to wealthy barons is probably wrong, being crippled and Literally cuckedtodeath means youre probably doing something wrong too…

Summons are always garbage

I ended up picking the mindset of fucking around rather than actually fighting while invading for a reason. You have to use the tools you have to your advantage.

Anyone wanna help an incredibly low level battle the Dancer and kill as many bosses as possible?

The top of the food chain also includes Hornet Ring+Cesusts parry.

I appreciate Mound Makers more than the rest, because they're usually just there to cause absolute chaos.
When I invade as a Mound Maker, I'll always constantly switch who I'm attacking back and forth, and run away whenever they're both focusing on me. Chaos over kills is the Mound Maker way.

dunno, people like you usually get totally rekt when everyone gangs up on them for being backstabbing pussies

see

yeah that too, but I mean before the hosts and his boy band kill the invader

usually when its team red vs team fag and someone else runs in and starts hitting both of the sides they all gang up on him and finish him as the first