Allah is gay is an effective Psy Op

Any Brit bongs able to stir the pot? This is an opportunity to break the leftist/Religion of Cuck™ alliance. Whatever your opinion is on Southern, strike while the iron is hot.

Attached: 1520949486870.png (640x480, 348.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redd.it/84h7g9
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/first-official-report-death-kevin-953238
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch10.html
squawker.org/culture-wars/antifa-disrupts-lgbt-parade-claims-gay-people-are-offensive-to-muslims/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/164040198
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/84h7g9/pol_has_a_plan_for_st_patricks_day_put_up_the/
redd.it/84om8z
redd.it/84oug3
arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Zari_Tomaz
arrow.wikia.com/wiki/White_Canary
archive.is/YObI3
mediafire.com/?h6nkuw4n0iigk
newobserveronline.com/jews-control-swedish-media-mp-quits/
archive.org/details/THEBLOODYTRUTHABOUTReligion
archive.is/Qpuqj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LGBTI(I=Religion of Cuck™)??? Have two swarthy men kissing in the background. Advertise it as an official LGBT campaign. Get Muslims to attack the fags and LGBT for spectacle.

fuck, that turk is the biggest faggot for that shitty filter. it's just retarded.

You can print out the images and make signs and hand them out at fag rallies and protests.

Fucking fantastic idea. This thread won't gain any traction at this hour considering the western hemisphere is asleep but hopefully it'll pick up in the daytime

It doesn't even make sense. How is a religion "of cuck?"
Cucks are the ones who surrender to it, not the religion itself.
Just reeks of the_donald faggotry

You only believe this because you don't know how bad things really are.

Attached: Celebrating the fall of London.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Kampfy is a clueless retard, what else is new. Fits right in with the rest of nu-Holla Forums completely misunderstanding the term.

That e-celeb cunt got banned from the UK because because the kikes are utterly terrified of anything that could cause a rift between their pet faggots and their pet sandniggers. OP is completely right and GAY ALLAH needs to be memed, stat.

Attached: GAY ALLAH.png (715x440, 308.25K)

user, you know gays are less than 1% of the total population, right? They're just props, it doesn't matter if the Left shits on them in favor of Muslims…which is why they're doing it by importing millions of Muslims who throw faggots off rooftops. And yet, no rift.

If its going to have any effect you'd have to find someone crazy enough to put these up in Muslim areas and be willing to get martyred.

Attached: ISIS cures mental illness.jpg (1024x1500, 981.17K)

allah is a furry

Are you missing the point on purpose or are you just stupid? Spreading gay allah memes will make "good" mudslimes utterly sperg out against faggots, which will make faggots utterly sperg out against "good" mudslimes. The(((left))) isn't even remotely able to deal with that.

Attached: Mission Accomplished.webm (1280x720, 689.26K)

Rainbow burkhas for all

Attached: njf.png (215x236, 68.45K)

Good!

Kek

Attached: TheAllahPigOfMecca.jpg (600x476 42.27 KB, 398.72K)

Nice. Gays and Muslims is the most effective fracture point in the left. In fact, Muslims have so much anti-lefty shit you can make them fight each other very easily.

This isn't supposed to scare gays, this is supposed to anger muslims so they openly talk shit about gays, so that virtue signalling lefties start infighting because in this situation they have to either defend gays or muslims, but cannot do both. This is an ERROR situation for them.

Attached: 1466440310471-0.jpg (350x350, 24.35K)

No, that cunt got banned to stir up support and increase exposure for her controlled op. Plenty of people in the UK have far more staunch views than her and nothing gets done to them. She was banned to martyr her and increase support for a cunt that proudly talks about her jewish heritage and zionist support. An normies (and even some anons judging by this thread) and lapping it up. Conservatives/right wingers/alt-righers/civnats etc… they lap that shit up hard, all it takes is for a country to ban/silence someone for their views and all of a sudden they become the beacon of truth that the ebil liberal sjw are trying to silence. And then they swallow that "jews arent evil that's crazy talk" bullshit hook line and sinker

Not really because they will just ignore the whole thing just like the ignore the horrible treatment of Muslim women.

>(1)

Fuck off defeatist kike. Any fracture point within your enemy should always be exploited to the maximum.

And I'm arguing that it isn't a fracture point. The left had no problem with double standards. Let the muds bash gas and they'll go "Weeeell it's dey culcha"

My (((autocorrect))) really does not want me to use certain words…

As long as it causes enough of an uproar it cannot be ignored. All it takes is one brave homosexual that hangs a poster like this in a Muslim enclave to either see chimpouts or someone get martyred.

So you have no counter argument to me exposing your ZOG queen? Cool. Well now I have (2), just like you. So kys faggot.

Bahahah. Man, this is going to result in some incredible kebab salt.
ALLAH
IS
GAY

Gays have no power on the left anymore. They are too successful and well integrated. Worse, they are men, and men don't matter.

Double Kek

That is a great meme, just as long as it is used as a wedge to help us destroy the kikes instead of distracting us from them.

Attached: a6f9659b7ba7e0bb7caf1e20a1cee792b294d1f7ccd5b59d728b7530323ce4b7.jpg (578x430 66.6 KB, 42.87K)

laura southern was actually arrested on a terrorism act and barred from the UK because she had had these posters and somehow they were "extremely racist". people should do this, but UK might legitimately jail you for it at this point.

Can anyone remember when Holla Forums didn't use to be filled with 100s of LARPing kikes pretending to be "fashy goys" pushing their jewish NeoCon/counter jihad agenda?

remember when Holla Forums just used "jew" instead of "kike" , and most people who use kike currently are almost always shill posts?

Attached: LONELY.png (503x417, 217.87K)

Allah is beautiful.

Attached: meme-islam.png (1023x655, 509.75K)

This isn''t about the left, this is about making the kebab mad.

Attached: 1448257709478.jpg (300x338, 29.59K)

Now this is the Holla Forums I remember so fondly.

What pushing jewish counter jihad memes normally found on Pam Geller's Gates of Vienna?

Attached: 38632114618fc8f6cb21a816111c94a3fc381db0f86432323ded49e67383521c.gif (500x500, 800.27K)

BUMP FOR BRILLIANCE
Now the sheep will have to choose between their pet faggots or sand niggers.

Yet never once addressing the jew

Are you fucking retarded? The jew depends on liberals, Muslims, homos and other degenerates to do their bidding for them. If you get their soldiers to infight, it becomes harder for (((them))) to wage war on the Whites. It can even lead to the different minority groups on hating each other and refusing to work with one another thus weakening these kikes.

Think more faggot.

I thought of something better. Can this be the new IOKTBW? Post this on college campuses and around mosques and watch the fighting occur?

You neglected to include based fashy kosher nationalists and neoConservative Republikikes, who are also equally as important as the 'leftists/muslims' to keep occupied with jewish distractions such as the aut-right has done, a neocohen jew trick to derail any resistance to jewry>>11375088

Ok then what do you suggest we should do instead of D&C the leftists?

Perhaps address the actual real issue of jews controlling both the left and right, instead of siding with the jewish right, just because they triggers leftists and muslims.
Jews are the problem, their pets are the symptom.

that's the idea dumbass

Wrong. White infighting is how the jew took over the west. Goyim infighting is how the jew takes over the world. The world should stand united against the jew. The jew is the eternal enemy of goyim of every color. Also, read the sticky.

why is there an asterisk next to trans?

Adding to the collection

Attached: mo.porking.ham.png (600x555, 334.38K)

There is no incentive for minorities to side with us. If the goal is a White ethnostate in America and Europe, why would they help us?

I agree with the last part but in order to kill the general you have to destroy his army first. Dividing them will weaken (((them))). As for the kikes on "our side" they're starting to be seen with suspicion even reddit faggots are starting to swallow that pill. It's just a matter of time. Continue to expose the kikes and divide their army.

I remember it the way I remember the 1950s. I wasn't actually there but sometimes I dream that I was.

Attached: FB_IMG_1503340578309.jpg (768x768, 65.59K)

You're posting a counter-jihad crypto-jew cartoon at me, for pointing out this thread is 100% kosher certified filled with crypto-jews shilling for neocon kikery like the counter jihad…

Also a good angle. Note the similarity between the mud runes and the furry :3

Lol I'm agreeing with you. The picture is meant to represent this thread, not your post.

agreed and seconded, for once e-celebs are doing something useful. Was thinking the same upon reading of Southern

how does that surprise you when the board belongs to a turk zionist larping as nat soc? Nobody wants word filters here, we're not snowflakes looking for safe spaces, you must be new.

Bamp! Can we weaponize pony and furry faggots? Fursuits in burkas displaying sexualized behavior while chanting allah akbar in public spaces under police surveillance.

Attached: Roach country.jpg (1200x800, 96.89K)

how organic

Attached: 1470780445801.jpg (1269x1264, 324.45K)

Attached: scottishdragqueen.jpg (893x335, 51.62K)

Attached: DW0NifDWkAAqjRg.jpg large.jpg (474x255 541.1 KB, 31.1K)

Attached: image_1507907054_21450729.jpg (474x456 55.51 KB, 47.43K)

Don't even try to communicate with them OP. If raped and murdered white children don't even give them pause for thought then they aren't fit to be called humans anymore. Even if an English person were mentally capable of caring (they aren't, they elected Tony Blair), they'd be killed by the police. Lauren Southern, who doesn't write or care about race in the slightest, was banned for "racism" because of this, nobody can effectively use it in that pozzed hell hole of a caliphate. The UK just needs to be closed down, it's over.

You can use whisper app plus GPS spoofer to get 1000+ view memes out to geographic specific audiences

bump

Are you kidding? Anti-Religion of Cuck™ blasphemy is illegal in UK and effectively punished by death sentence. This is not prank you are taking about but most serous crime imaginable.

Attached: 45234.jpeg (680x565, 168.12K)

So bait them, you dubs-wasting nigger. If they don't talk about it at first, it's perfect. We can have /ourguys/ just happen to have evidence of the early posterings–pure coincidence, goy!

If that's not good enough, we will escalate with more and more triggering shit. We can even get some muds to do a poorly-drawn swastika or two, I am sure.

If that isn't good enough, we can start putting real swastikas nearby or spamming reports for (((hate))) in a USSR shithole like the EUSSR. And if you don't want to respond to that, then I will just install based Rockwell as Teh Fuehrer.

Do you get how it works now, nigger?

It might be time for a little obvious (((hate speech))). Make it over the top and inaccurate, so the retards buy it even more. I would probably throw in some christfag shit about demons, personally. This will allow the pathetic soulless commie SJW to feel morally superior, and losers love that.

Gee, it's almost like they're filthy semites following a filthy semite religion. Needs more gas tbh.

Attached: CIA Handoff to God.png (858x536, 772.45K)

Go ask >>>/mlpol/

holy fuck. i read this thread and thought this was something that Holla Forums came up with. so they finally figured out that muslims fucking hate them, eh? and THIS is what they decided to do?

what in the flying fuck are they thinking? someones going to get fucking bombed for this.

or perhaps martying themselves was part of the plan? i dont fucking know anymore

how long til a few nukes go missing?

bump

Attached: prophet in pork.jpg (520x497 18.87 KB, 69.25K)

Operation Tower of Babel was pretty successful imho

Nigger they are trying to ban people protesting and disarm even more because people are pissed. They do eveything they can to keep this out the news.

Because mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker's 9 year old wife cheated on him with another man, and he said it was impossible because there were only 3 witnesses instead of 4.
The religion was founded by a cuck, it is for cucks, by cucks and about cucks.
Cuck.

What if you pose as a gay male online and say you find the prophet muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker very sexually attractive, and then post that in Religion of Cuck™ic areas of the internet?

ah yes the other, the brit. (are they even white?) look forward to seeing more of you on this site. 1488, brother!

Attached: shalom.png (510x600, 273.2K)

bump
half chan just 404d this op, wtf is going on over there
theyre also banning all investigation of antifa related to the attack on tommy robinson

Attached: lauren_nigel.png (2480x3508 187.69 KB, 34.95K)

This needs moar support and poasts.

bumping with these convenient fracture points

Attached: f5e6d8f51d234d409f2dc169f23232df853aead12b86b5e4dbf32ea827a28226.png (1275x1750, 319.26K)

>redd.it/84h7g9
they have a post reaching their front page meanwhile half chan is a 404d burning wreck

Attached: german_meme_division.png (900x900, 281.33K)

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/first-official-report-death-kevin-953238

This thread is stickied contingent upon adding "Allah is a cuck" to the op.

Hi IDF

MEME IT

Attached: gay muzzie bombers.png (600x845, 92.06K)

Reminder that homosexuality and Religion of Cuck™ are both mere golems of the Jews.
Diseases are not cured by addressing symptoms. One must address the cause.

Attached: jew 3D.png (586x586, 264.36K)

Sorry but this seems like just another "let's you and him fight" ploy by the kike to get opposing groups of goyim fighting one another while paying no attention to who started the fight.
Not at all, but every kW of energy spent bashing them is one less left to eliminate the root cause of them being in our countries to begin with.

relieving the symptoms can help treat the disease though, and pisslam is its own cancer.

Explain how this will remove muslims.

explain why it wouldn't help, you made the suggestion its a waste of time.

This is completely incorrect. In a Jew-free society, the Muslims would not be entering Western countries in the first place; they would be denied entry at the border, and the notion of granting Arabs citizenship, whether foreign or born here, would be preposterous.

As for the idea that "relieving the symptoms can help treat the disease," Hitler writes something very much to the contrary in Mein Kampf.
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch10.html

For the German people it must almost be considered a great good fortune that its period of creeping sickness was suddenly cut short by so terrible a catastrophe, for otherwise the nation would have gone to the dogs more slowly perhaps, but all the more certainly.

To relieve symptoms is nothing but the Jews attempting to lull their enemy to sleep while the disease takes its course.

Attached: hank hitler.png (378x372, 228.25K)

this is obviously not the case as of now, so you have to deal with the issue. They are already all over europe, its too late to prevent them and go after just the kikes at this point.

shut the fuck up and go buy some extra ink and paper you useless whining little shits

Attached: pepe_iotbw_censorship.jpg (408x484, 29.13K)

We all know that Jews are the problem. Stop being MIDF and go fucking agitate some sandniggers into diversifying some fags.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (488x516, 569.49K)

In brief, if you have a brain tumor (a disease, akin to Jews in the West), one might experience headaches (a symptom, akin to Muslims in the West). One could take an analgesic to address the headaches (akin to attempting to deal with the Muslim problem), but if you remove the cause of the headache by excising the tumor (dealing with the Jewish problem), then the headache problem is solved for the longer run, and temporary analgesics become no longer necessary.

you do both you fucktard, you take the painkiller to help relieve the disease taking its toll on your body so you can recover faster. Fuck you are retarded, get off this board akmed.

See my earlier post:

The common people need catastrophe to wake them up to the danger of the disease, otherwise they grow accustomed to it. If you provide painkillers, it provides a path of least resistance where the volk can painlessly lie down and die.

Again:

lurk more

dont waste your breath on the shill subhuman scum
all of their posts boil down to

you get it user

Attached: pepe_wink.jpg (349x356, 75.55K)

NOTICE HOW ONCE THIS THREAD IS STICKIED THE SHILLS COME OUT TO DERAIL IT

We're winning! They fear our power!

Fags like him are literally Muslim Internet Defense Force. If you even think about touching sandniggers or fucking with them in any way, they think you're actively working against Whites because "muslims aren't Jews". Sandniggers are absolutely disgusting and if they looked at the history of the Middle East for five minutes they'd understand that Religion of Cuck™ is the sword of Judaism. Allah is gay, and so is he.

Attached: why sandniggers are subhuman.mp4 (224x400, 1.34M)

pic related

get posters for printing here:

they go up in public around the world on St Pattys Day (this Saturday, March 17)

Attached: shills_measurement_device2.jpg (1000x695 50.32 KB, 89.5K)

thats exactly what im trying to say. its very likely that someone is going to get fucking flayed for this. hell, even a normal mild mannered christian would probably get in your face if you were running around with a bunch of your freaky friends screaming and picketing with signs that say "god is a faggot" or "god loves you AND your boipussi". now swap this scenario with allah and muslims. i swear to god if some innocent gets acid attacked because of this retardation…

I like where this may lead

also quints

Now we gotta wrangle the faggots over at cuckchan to make it a thing. Hopefully their mods don't screech and delete.

you know, it got brought up in another thread earlier, but i dont doubt that we have some sort of hamas, hezbollah, SAA/ruskie or some other shia sect that i dont know the name of, shill presence here. it would honestly explain a lot of the strange over-reactions that you were pointing out. their hatred of modern western society, intel community spooks, and jews is all very similar to Holla Forumss general opinon on such matters. of course there is the matter of Holla Forums being white nationalists and them being Religion of Cuck™ic extremists, but that really doesnt mean much when divided by an anonymous website.

really makes me think though. i wonder how many times me and some hezbollah shill both called some NSA codemonkey a cianiggerfaggot?

Muslims are a bunch of closet fag pedos who have never seen a woman's face until they landed in Europe. LGBTQSDXFCVBMNHNJGFGDXCVBNJHKU+ cucks to them instantly, especially when white ANTIFA does the dirty work for the mudslimes!

ARTICLE RELATED:

squawker.org/culture-wars/antifa-disrupts-lgbt-parade-claims-gay-people-are-offensive-to-muslims/

BOTH GIANT FAGGOTS NO FRACTURE POINTS!

This

Imagine asking Chinese citizens to wander around their cities putting up posters of “tank man”. The two are roughly the same.

Could maybe enhance this by putting a small attribution at the bottom with a star of David and a crescent, "Jews and Muslims united against homophobia"

Attached: 1467144022719.jpg (1173x1130, 191.97K)

I actually did not know that. I still don't like the word filter merely because it looks silly. The filter for mohammed is a bit better.

Surrey Girl has shitty opsec.

a) never carry agitprop across a border, not even as .pdf files

b) for that matter, never carry electronics you don't want searched. My cellphone company and their usurious US roaming rates take care of that one.

c) She's being an edgelord about race realism, she should have known she had a yuuuge target on her back. Solution? The Common Travel Area. Enter Republic of Ireland ("I'm here to kiss the Blarney Stone!") and then go to Ulster and then take the ferry over Great Britain.

Yea, I think the obvious result is violence against fags by muslims. Then again, they have women in hijabs sucking cock and the muslims arent blowing up Jewish porn studios. Really makes me think.

Attached: muslim-porn.jpg (460x402, 26.34K)

Checked, but maybe getting caught was part of her plan? This did work, and as bad as is being banned from the UK, the reason is so ridiculous it can make people think.
Both of these can be solved by uploading to a file sharing site and downloading when you arrive.

Also, you can swap the HDD/SSD of your laptop for one that has just an OS and some basic stuff/apps, then swap back after you come home.

Attached: practice safe secs.jpg (510x720, 70.59K)

Most mudslimes don't follow an anthropomorphic God like Christians and some other religions do. All they would have to say is that you're wrong as "Allah doesn't have a sex or sexuality". Although knowing sandniggers they'd still find a way to get extremely mad over it, considering it an insult or idolatry or whatever.

defaming the name of their deity is whole new level
there will be CHIMP OUT

Attached: 1493082439372.jpg (500x469, 132.5K)

please don't think in those terms

Well I ran this on cuckchan. It stayed up.

Attached: alla.PNG (1286x731, 272.98K)

Excellent idea OP. I suggest we should print and stick these in walls, everywhere and let some signs in any faggot protest (then get the fuck away oi m8). Bonus points for sticking this close to schools/inside universities and « sharia zones ».
Good luck user.

Spoken like a true kike.

Individual muslim women doing porn are just shaming their male relatives, not their child raping prophet or their demon god

this is great

#AllahUs is fucking genius. I feel like you guys are waking up again after a complacency stint. We need the fire of kek again! Shadilay! This is our destiny, It's why we exist.

The whole planet is a precariously stacked bundle of sticks just waiting to collapse into a conflagration of death and fire.

add "cuck"

Top kek

Attached: JewDust.jpg (690x461, 66.64K)

Crap I loved that shitshow

I smell another IOKTBW coming along. Here's some fresh OC to celebrate.

Attached: HomosexualsAreGay-Final.png (900x600, 882.7K)

Attached: cancerbro.gif (400x392, 849.79K)

make it stop

Lol look at how hard this is getting shilled. This is a brilliant idea. The fact that fags are such a tiny portion of the population doesn't matter- women practically worship them these days, and the average liberal touts around gay rights as one of the "Great Accomplishments of the West"TM. Getting British Muslims to chimp out against gays en masse would be a brilliant red pill for a huge segment of the white population.

If that were the case then Holla Forums harbor 2.0 would've happened the moment he became the admin a long time ago, with added jihadists spamming their allahackbar nigger/muh assad shit all over the board

Finally

Attached: 1519897379122.jpg (1600x1200, 237.13K)

Fucking brilliant, user.
Small suggestion: make the letters composing 'ALLAH THE FIGHT TO END… etc.' white to improve readability. Maybe also change 'ALWAYS' to 'ALLAH':

A LLAH
L OVES
L ESBIANS
A ND
H OMOSEXUALS

Attached: chunkie.png (413x616, 343.99K)

White knight fag

Just wanted to be sure which is it:
amerim utt = I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass

Memes with goatfuckers, pigs etc are shills trying to sabotage. The goal of the operation isn't simply to attack is-lam, but to drive a wedge between left and is-lam. Conversely, a simple insult would bring them back together.

==HOMOSEXUALITY IS THE IMPLICIT LAST STAND OF Religion of Cuck™IC IDENTITY=

This is great

How about using Qran verses that vaguely hint at men being allowed to fuck themselves in the asses to misinterpret their message?

TL;DR for the brainlets, THERE IS NO WEDGE. Both are working to achieve white genocide, and both are ignoring their differences until we are eliminated. Is​lam will say it is pro-faggot for as long and hard as necessary to be able to eventually throw them off a roof after establishing a caliphate. Did you all recently roll in from T_D and think you're being uber edgy natsoc with this?
To drive any kind of 'wedge' you would have to target mo​hamod with some slight. They seem to react more to that than anything about their moon god for some reason.
Other points:
1. What you propose has already been done, repeatedly.
See >>11376100
Feel free to re-invent the wheel if you're not that creative.
2. You're looking to get anything right of Stalin banned for wrong think with that. It's hard enough having a non communist opinion as it is in bong society.
In short, have at it - but don't expect it to be a ground breaker and will only lose you ground. The real win is in getting normie whites not to be suicidal and stand up for their culture and heritage, like IOTBW - that is what makes the enemy go crazy.

That came to mind when I made the original, but I thought it was odd that the first A is allah stood for allah.

Attached: HomosexualsAreGay-HD2.0FinalChapterPrologudeRemix.png (900x600, 878.71K)

Uploaded the wrong version. I'd sage for double posting, but it's kind of pointless in a sticky.

Attached: HomosexualsAreGay-HD2.0FinalChapterPrologudeRemixFeaturingDanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries.png (900x600, 893.83K)

The same faggots who told you not to /redstick/ are telling you not to D&C our enemies

Thanks for confirming that.

Consider an arrangement like below, with or without the flag. I think a white flag with a red heart would work too.

ALLAH (black)
L
L (additional color text)
A
H
(black)

Retardstick reminds me of that time Kotaku in Action paid good money to adopt a walrus, and all the anti-gamergate were laughing their asses off because it was actually a distraction psyop. I'm not yet thoroughly convinced that spending good money on USB sticks and throwing them at the wind is an effective strategy.

Typical tricks schlomo!

We are coming off the Trump high of winning. Being a bit wary or disillusioned of Trump a few months into his office, rather than take the bait and parroting "¡Drumpf is finished!" like those faggot shills wanted us to, we've simply adjusted our expectations of him as it becomes obvious we'll have to keep pushing further in order to succeed where DC and these co-op altkike groups have failed.

Attached: 1471483961653-2.gif (600x430, 167.7K)

The leftist liberal establishment is very aware that their "positive discrimination" of Religion of Cuck™ is completely antithetical to their principles of secularism, tolerance and democracy and yet they persist. I think you know why.

Attached: R0rWleb_d.jpg (564x760, 71.07K)

LAWDY LAWD.
good stick mods.

TRIGGER WARNING

Attached: islam a phobia.jpg (1280x720 81.18 KB, 204.82K)

Muslims are doing this too which confuses me the most, I think anyway, I saw some muslim looking people but what does this even accomplish? Guess it's just more trickery.

TRIGGER WARNING
DO NOT CLICK

Attached: Meanwhile.jpg (1280x720 451.42 KB, 79.88K)

Well this will be fun, top kek guys. Sooo how does this get turned into something bigger.

Please be aware amerimuts that putting up Allah is gay posters is a criminal offence in the UK under the new hate speech laws. Actually discussing Religion of Cuck™ in general is illegal for non muslims so if we get some anons britbongs out there, they will be putting it on the line to make this work.

Dude is correct, the leftists and status quo normies are too stupid for cognitive dissonance. However, it is a funny annoyance campaign idea so I approve.

I'm glad that I don't live in your UK which people voted a mudshit as the mayor of London and the police silences little girls who were raped. The next candidate to topple Sweden or Canada as the most degenerate self-destructive country.

admittedly the police aren't silencing people but you're not exempt

stir the pot till it overflows

posting le epic Muhimding being fucked in the ass meme from a hundred years ago.

Attached: 1467129864885copy.jpg (550x627 356.13 KB, 54.15K)

i swear to god, you kids are a production of psy ops. if this was a good psy op, this thread would be deleted. but instead its stickied

Not a britbong myself but I have a very morbid interest in watching the collapse of Europe, sorta like the trump election love him / hate him you still could not take your eyes of the damn thing. I think the European people deserve to succeed but the European Union itself is totally broken and undemocratic ( never really was but the mask is off now ).

Sweden has already fallen to smaller numbers of invaders as the Swedes had such a cushy life prior to that they never knew what was coming. Some jails in Sweden dont even have proper fucking fences and are policed by inmates, they had achieved a slice of utopia which had to be destroyed, peace cannot be allowed to spread. Germany has passed the point of no return in terms of demographics, I have no idea how that one will pan out. Many believe the revolution will begin there because its gotten so bad, I am not so sure.

Canada is a bit of a blind spot for me, but looking at the statistics seems like if the minorities just stood up to be counted then the Canada we know will evaporate overnight. My guess is velvet revolution for Canada there wont even be a shot fired, which will happen within one generation.

No, this is very different, because it is something which is rather legal to do, and drives quite the wedge.

Images such as you provide would result in the conclusion that they are obviously offensive.

However, images like op require the state to tacitly admit Religion of Cuck™ is homophobic.

No, it's good. Gas yourself, CHIA nigger (sans the H).

Bingo
This user gets it, then again 99% of the respondents ITT are jewish, hence the need to keep everything counter-jihad 100% kosher certified and it being stickied

Do you even comprehend the value of the operation at all?

I fully comprehend that this is an entirely jewish counter jihad tactic to use braindead goys to be the footsoldier for the jews,utilising their propaganda which wont result in anything positive for whites,just shut down any legitimate resistance and certainly prevents a single hair being harmed from the head of jews.

Why do low-IQ retards always use the jewish Andre Anglin-kike mantras of "Do you goys even comprehend the genius of our kikery?"

Attached: memri kike supporter detected.jpg (520x395, 30.26K)

Confirming what, of the fact you're here to spread your 'ayyrab intellectual' bullshit in here after cuck/pol/ became inundated with redditfags? Yeah thanks for the confirmation indeed nigger, cuck/sg/ is the place for your 'drumpf zogging' bullshit

I'd like to think I'm not the only non-jew here, then again reading comments like yours it's easy to see why someone would think that.>>11378646

You stick out like a sore thumb and even hopped IDs (((cced92))).

Attached: kikepost.png (754x588, 209.34K)

Indeed, it is rather depressing that the anons here that clearly aren't jewish, and refuses to push jewish propaganda that only serves jewish interests, stand out like sore thumbs from all the kikes pushing the counter-jihad agenda.

The IP thing could be explained by the browser I'm on, I hardly have tried to pretend I am another poster when I'm clearly referencing my other comments.

Meanwhile you're promoting the jewish agenda driven content, designed to misdirect whites from tackling the jewish issue.

Kudos to you for a seamless paint job, friend.

Keep trying.

And how exactly does driving a wedge between lefties, muslims and other kike golems prevent you from tackling the kike problem? It's almost as if people can direct multiple attacks on several different issues or something.

and there you have 90% of literate muslims being against whatever your message is which is less than 60% worldwide but oh well

The fact that Holla Forums is pushing this as a psyop proves that capitalism has finally died off. I mean this is the best psyop you could come up with to divide the left. What a joke?

While I am spreading capitalism to Russia, you are here crying about how the Nazis didn't give you your wellfare check. Go watch your anime you filthy degenerates.

Attached: 9dd03ca3_134e_46a8_885f_134389efc2b7_ghost_2017_jpeg.jpg (350x350, 22.69K)

Attached: 1520979058141-Liberal.jpg (2480x3508 536.42 KB, 510.17K)

The target is NOT Muslims, but the media. A few Muslims will get salty, and it will become a thing. They'll have to explain why the state of Israel (UK) does not permit Muslims to be homosexual, and have adopted Sharia.

Well, media / police state.

Attached: memri media was the first weapon of the jews.jpg (2560x1440, 225.07K)

Memri is a kike operation, quite literally. They intentionally mistranslate everything.

Lmao. You're fully admitting you're a jewish neo-con.

I don't like the proportioning on a lot of the printer-ink friendly ones. Thought it needed some sort of rainbow too. How do you guys feel about this one?

Attached: AllahUs.png (2480x3508, 401.42K)

everyone ignore shills and print out posters

fuck off and kill yourselves shills

Attached: shill_concern_troll_posters3.jpg (2480x3508 240.44 KB, 83.22K)

good but needs the hashtag

How're these?

Attached: AllahUs.png (2480x3508 301.3 KB, 596.01K)

lurk 2 more years before shilling so that you at least blend in. oh and by the way once you actually internalize enough to blend in…

Attached: welcomenewfriend.jpg (492x366, 17.35K)

Phoneposting just so express how much joy OP's pic bought me. This is a most excellent idea, and an excellent way to force thought and action out from clouds of constantly dismissed cognitive dissonance.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: e5315923d9576de99e5704f65ed3bd25043cd2c0a4bf6f6f0e4c2c333e45482b.jpg (285x263, 13.38K)

bullseye user

Attached: bullseye.jpg (768x1024, 72.39K)

half chan thread is going well:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/164040198

Good. We the jews now.

Gays have no power on the left anymore. They are too successful and well integrated. Worse, they are men, and men don't matter.

Women don't matter to them either. That's why they bully women into accepting tranny, pedo, and rapist males LARPing as "women" into their bathrooms, sports, etc.

Actually, a usb stick isn't all that expensive, especially if you get the low storage ones. You can get a whole stack of them in the dollar/tech store for peanuts.

anyone have a plebbit account to make another T_D post about this poster op? it was on their front page yesterday:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/84h7g9/pol_has_a_plan_for_st_patricks_day_put_up_the/

bunch of people in the comments said theyd do it

Attached: pol_t_d.jpg (1024x845, 46.18K)

always stirring the pot and only focusing on destruction lol, why not also try to provide a more right wing alternative for them to land on?

fuck off shill

Attached: antifa_doggo.jpg (962x725, 123.25K)

Fuck off kike. Do you REALLY expect anyone to believe that ragtops are going to see this and be like "oh no worries, I'm sure the Jews will take care of it, they are so good to us"???? Fuck no! They don't care about the leftists or likes at all! They hate the likes and they associate all Whites as Christian, and hate them too! This just directs their hate in the direction that suits us best.

you are doing well in imitating the jew, right down to the "I shall do this and not think at all about the long term consequences" lol. Not asking to change the plan, just you know. Maybe show that the right can be better than the left for them too. May let Iran stop trying to bully us.

yes you are and now you're lying
you've been exposed, kill yourself

Attached: pepe_unimpressed.png (200x200, 59.35K)

yea and the giant sticky here totally is subversive lol

These. Second one for black and white.
Maybe a thin black border on rainbow stuff to make it even better in B/W?

Have any of you fellow fashy goys tried asking Pam Geller for her help with promoting this, she'll only be too happy to provide attention for what is quite possibly the perfect campaign for her and her team of fashy based neocon zionist jews

Attached: ccd0c167496d8d30e529142f2fe622a8c59e8de7720a22925dcc37ef74fd5525.jpg (400x240, 28.41K)

it's stickied at the top of sjwhate now too:
redd.it/84om8z

Attached: sticky.png (1438x402, 73.55K)

Our mod team was finally compromised then and we get a taste of pic related, or were we always the jew lol?

Attached: 1512762472220.jpg (474x1024, 179.01K)

shut the fuck up communist scum and stay home on the poster date if you know whats good for you

print posters from here anons:

Attached: antifa_beaten_california_beach.jpg (1080x913, 116.48K)

if any of you have plebbit accounts help upvote this to the front page, T_D has numbers:
redd.it/84oug3

Found some mudslime salt over the psyop right here on Holla Forums. I'd say it's effective.

Attached: mudslime salt.jpeg (1156x335, 126.98K)

This thread and all you counter jihad kikes not only would fit right on Pam Gellers Gates of Vienna,but also Tommy Robinson and Rebel Media's frontpage

Attached: WhoseBehindTheDestructionOfTheWest.jpg (640x632, 113.19K)

I just dont get it, we all came here with those images to the internet, hating mudslimes. Its quite natural I guess but are we not supposed to feel a tad bit more respect now that we know the roles of religions, and how the standards of the past used to be different (and better). It seems to me that most of these memetic attacks against the muslims have lost their "rebellious" base of morality, since that morality is now mostly ours too. I just dont feel like bullying them anymore, just as I wouldnt bully the better christians too much for "le mystical skydaddy". And there are plenty of those images here in this thread, I would nearly consider them to be d&c since we are not even halfcuck and are supposed to be better informed…well whatever. Not sure what to think of it all. Sage for blogpost

yea, tricky subject, very tricky. Hard to tell if this will help or not help 1488 with knowing what we know.

Attached: 1518963738552.png (1060x3092, 1.19M)

^^^^^^
Gentlemen, that is a CHIAnigger (sans the H).

Of course, it talks past the concept, which is not to become a homosexual, but to provoke a response by exploiting a preexisting cleavage in the Communist community, which is between mudslimes and fags.

Sandnigger detected. I hate ALL desert-dwellers, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker and Shlomo both.

Attached: merkel.png (500x520, 394.71K)

Yea well I see your general idea here

Srsly, I dont know anymore mang, do what you want lol.

fuck off and kill yourself communist subhuman
and like i said before stay home on the poster date

everyone get posters from here:

or

(both are good and use the same hashtag)

Attached: ganowicz.png (664x648, 313.19K)

It's not complicated. It's just that people will become baffled, when they see that it's just a friendly pro-gay pro-Religion of Cuck™ message :^)

All my back up r*ddit accounts got banned from the_cuckold. That place is weird. It's basically cuckchan, except you can't say anything bad about (((best ally))) or red pill on Nazis.

eh, you'll get bcanned like crazy around here too.

With a touch of Autism, anything is possible.

Attached: we-are-muslim-sonic-muhonnod-itran-nob-shadow-mchonnod-26351609.png (948x843 150.59 KB, 215.89K)

quite funny, I have a similar genetic origin as the guy in your picture. Actually nearly spot on lol for a large part.

Then you should take it upon yourself to do what you must, whether you're tossing a Jew into an oven or kicking a goatfucker back to where he belongs. You should also stop trying to sage a sticky, newfag.

Attached: everyone.jpg (350x393, 23.73K)

Typical tricks Shlomo!

Never liked this meme, seems distasteful. Oh and your post is fundamentally flawed because there weren't the same kind of cancers in Germany then, thus no need to do anything but focus on Germans and their material plight. It also implies we cannot both divide our enemies AND name the jew. It IMPLIES that wanting to do one is a lack of desire for the other.

Is it my selection bias or do these shills have some script that gets them dubs? Whatever, doesn't matter, print posters, thanks to all untermensch chia seed nigger faggots shilling their hearts out here, my filter just leveled up. Allah is gay!

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (713x900 141.96 KB, 131.2K)

Allow me to ram your brain tumor analogy up your anus, you colossal faggot.

The patient is feeling bad.
You, the next of kin, can't just say "it's a brain tumor" and the very same afternoon it is removed in it's entirety.
Neither the doctor nor the patent (both are the blue pill's, for they are both the patent and the healer) is going to believe you, so you need some proof.
diagnosing the diseases is needed.
so you run a few tests.
IOTBW
Allah is gay.
etc…
hmmm… the patents ailments seem to be rooted in a abnormal, previously unseen, condition called multicult

now…. we treat the condition in it's entirety, using whatever tools needed to flush out all the toxins that have been building up in the host body, and we must surgically remove the root cause. The tumor itself…

Attached: trust me.jpg (200x200, 20.47K)

Someone post that LaurenSouthern book meme - how everybody but you know who ruined my generation

R8 my B8

Attached: Muhammed is a commie faggot.jpg (1600x989, 373.47K)

Too obvious. It's a pretty fine line to walk on.

Here's a couple poster sized variants similar to

Pretty bare bones so if anyone wants to shoop these into their own, original variant then feel free.

Attached: allahus03.png (2200x2800 183.07 KB, 108.15K)

Attached: neck.gif (200x190 660.86 KB, 118.36K)

KEK! Those are hilarious.

How fucking dumb are you Shlomo? You saying that an anti ragtops campaign is a waste of time is such an obvious shill. You act like we can just all go out and insta expose likes (like you). Obviously it's not that easy. BUT, if we can rile up the Muslims and fags, we can further expose the Kikels. It's like this, the Kike is the puppeteer. The Mudslides are one of its puppets. While killing the puppet won't kill the puppeteer, exposing the puppet as the puppet it is, ALSO EXPOSES THE PUPPETEER! That's what these guys are going for.

Where I live Muslims and fags are basically non existent, but I'll be doing the best I can online. Good luck out there anons.

SIEG HEIL!
GOT MIT UNS!

BUMP

Attached: Muslims packaged.jpg (735x475 67.18 KB, 151.37K)

10/10. There's a real missed opportunity to call mudslimes cucks in the rest of the OC here though.

Attached: 1519022329304.jpg (573x493, 56.85K)

He'd get pissed, but that's it. If it takes more acid flinging to finally realize these people are savages, then so be it.
How you even justify NatSoc ideology with an inability to deal with even mild consequences is beyond me.

smfh Holla Forums thinks mudslimes are lefty or anything close, they are right conservatives,
the cucked libtards are the ones supporting muddies, no far left would support those nuttjobs, and the nuttjobs consider the left their enemies.
inb4 I'm no lefty

That third one tho.
I think you're on to something by using the different colored and bold words there.

I love it.

Just change dialogues in japanese lolicon/shota and its done.

-old. Cuckold. Use the full word so they’ll think you’re serious.

I'm enjoying how much I've got you sussed out. It's really rustling your jimmies.

While triggering leftists and muslims is indeed all a fashy based user could ever wish for…

Why not try and goad the muslims against the jews who are behind all this in the first place?
Rather than become another link in the chain of kosher nationalist clowns like Tommy Robinson and the rest of the lying kikes pushing counter jihad jewish agit prop

You do realize it would take hundreds for the chance that even just one person reads them up, right?

commie faggots are pro-mudshit

whats not to like?

OP is Lauren Southern
Skip to 11:30

Kampfy is BO now. Take a look at the similar moderation styles in this post. I had to post on a separate board because he keeps deleting:

>>>/test/61305

Keep an eye on the board log: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

highly relevant image

Attached: 95675247592.png (3170x3063, 5.67M)

highly likely this will be deleted. save before that happens

This was done by autism or it was done on purpose?

I won't defend Christianity as it stands today, as I believe it has been infiltrated by the kikes. But the comparison between the images of Jesus and "Satan" are a little disingenuous. These images both have VERY different iconography. The depictions of Jesus are referencing the Sinner's Prayer to take Jesus into their hearts (pointing up and within in the first image, and the iconography in the second image clearly illustrates my point.) The Sinner's Prayer is a product of Evangelism which didn't originate until the 18th century. The images of "Satan" are actually of Baphomet and they are giving the message "As above so below." This image was created by Eliphas Levi in the 19th century. I agree with pretty much everything else in this image.

did that hapen before or after a jew was worshipped as a god?

Attached: Purple_jihad.jpg (479x350, 44.9K)

I can’t fucking stand it when good anons let kikes dictate their speech. You’ve allowed the jews’ dialectic to define your terms of engagement with them. THEY WILL NEVER STOP WINNING UNTIL YOU DIVORCE LANGUAGE ITSELF FROM THEIR LIES.

Let’s use an example. Say… America. What IS America? Well, what was she at her founding?
* Only whites could be citizens
* Only whites could vote
* Only males could vote
* Crazy low taxes
* Birthright citizenship required jus soli and jus sanguinis; both parents to be citizens and you had to be born on US soil
* No restrictions on the weapons a private citizen could own
* Restrictions on speech ONLY to cover degeneracy and slander (which is defined as “causing damage”)
* Privacy
* Sanctity and legal upholding of marriage
* No fags, trannies, etc.
* No abortion
* Death penalty for rape
* Cohesive communities of like-minded people

And what “is” America now?

* Basically the opposite of that, both legally and illegally

Does that mean the definition of ‘America’ has changed? NO. That’s not how definitions work. Some of the things have been changed through legitimate legal processes. Many of them (such as the “definition” of birthright citizenship, fag “marriage”, income tax, restrictions on speech, theft of firearms, theft of privacy, etc.) were done illegally. They may be “enforced,” but that doesn’t mean they’re legal, and it doesn’t mean they’re what America is. PERCEPTION IS NOT REALITY. That’s kike-speak.

Keep tipping, intl. I’m sure we’ll believe you eventually.

Now to bring it back to the topic. The Scofield ✡Bible✡, annotated by a heretical divorcee and printed by jewish printing companies, is the source of the modern heresies about jews. What does Christianity say about jews? Undo their works on Earth at every turn. They have lost eternal life. Never abide a jew to behave as a jew. What do the jews TELL YOU Christianity says about jews? They’re the “chosen people”, the UN-appointed nation of “Israel” must be protected, they’re “unjustly” persecuted, etc. Does that mean Christianity actually says these things about jews? Nope. Open any Bible, specifically King James. Damns the jews and everything they do. That’s the definition of Christianity.

Put yet another way, Dyke McRugmunch goes to a butcher and tells him to stick a sausage halfway up her cunt and then sew her cuntflaps directly to the tube of meat. She leaves the butcher shop and demand everyone call her a man, because she says she is a man, which means she is a man, because she says so. Is she a man? No. How do we know this? BECAUSE DEFINITIONS REFER TO OBJECTIVE THINGS, AND HER CHROMOSOMES OBJECTIVELY DEFINE HER AS A WOMAN.

See this shabbos goy:

I have no idea what you’re trying to imply from your quotes, and I certainly have no idea where you get “shabbos goy” from “literally calling out the jews and wanting them to be exterminated down to the last child”, so you might want to rethink your post.

Can we use arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Zari_Tomaz in this? She is a muslim woman based on a hero known in the comics as "Isis" who married Black Adam and ruled Kahndaq. The actress is Iranian. Zari works in the Legends team which is led by the bisexual arrow.wikia.com/wiki/White_Canary

Fuck off with your d&c attempt rabbi. This thread is about Allah the god of the gays.

Fuck off. All religion is false. You can keep your idiotic make-believe characters.

Attached: Maddow169.png (200x225, 64.15K)

IDs checked, i am ok, see what are you quoting and rethink your post, again, one 'error' in any infographic can destroy the message, i called that goy 'shabbos goy' because it was pretty obvious that he noticed the error.

I don't know a single muslim that is pro gay. And I'm from a muslim family.

Why post here then? Surely you know that Holla Forums doesn't want melanin-enriched individuals such as yoursylf posting here.

You'd be given a much better welcome on >>>/leftpol/ , the only anti-racist board on Holla Forums.

Unless you're Muslim yourself, in which case you can fuck right off with your insane desert cult. I value non-whites, but hate all religionist shitbags.

Attached: Maddow1455.png (850x400, 244.74K)

test

They rationalized Pulse and did the usual song and dance. It's a divide worth exploiting though, because many will leave the left in disgust for their response

Either is fine, and it wouldn't be a huge deal if both were printed at the preference of whoever is printing it. As long as the message isn't altered it's fine

If the muds start chimping out and making high profile anti-homo violence cases, the left will be tearing itself apart. Cognitive dissonance is one thing when it's in the abstract, but making it real and physical will force them to take sides.

That's actually a muzzie depiction of Jesus, which I wish they'd stop doing.

Kampfy is BO now. Take a look at the similar moderation styles in this post. I had to post on a separate board because he keeps deleting:

>>>/test/61305

An astonishing amount of moderation, yet every single post that appears it was written by Pam Geller and homosexual mossad jew, mentor of Trump and Godfather of the alt-right Roy Cohn is left untouched or indeed like this thread pinned to the top

ugly turchroach would you kindly end yourself and stop posting that ugly man faced kike.

Filter and report, dummy. It stops when it's not fed.

What would reporting Kampfy to Kampfy achieve?

The homosex cannot ignore a high velocity knife of peace

Well how about you do your thing on your thread and let this guy do his thing on his thread instead of attempting to derail

It's disgusting to know that there are commies, goat fuckers, antifaggots, buffalo queers, half-breed and a Ukrainian who lurk in this board.

Hasbarafag will stop at nothing until Holla Forums is 404ed forever.

archive.is/YObI3

mediafire.com/?h6nkuw4n0iigk

Attached: Persecution Will Cleanse The Church.jpg (750x970, 272.02K)

I know some people who'd be interested in putting it up in Sweden for extra kek. Here's the translation. Can we make a poster?

Attached: pride[1].png (1024x683, 522.44K)

Here's an even better idea
How about creating Memes and content exposing jewry, like this instead?

'''“Jews Control Swedish Media” MP Quits
TNO Staff — October 13, 2016 40 comments

Swedish Democrat party member of Parliament Anna Hagwall has announced her resignation from all party posts and will not stand for reelection in 2018 after a furor following her exposure of the fact that a single family of Jews control the Swedish media.

The uproar followed her letter to the Aftonbladet newspaper in which she said that “ethnicity should be a factor” in determining media ownership of more than 5 percent—an obvious reference to the Jewish Bonnier family media group.'''

newobserveronline.com/jews-control-swedish-media-mp-quits/

alt.wanted.moslem.gay

if someone can get me the original picture of that i'll happily put some fliers up around town, in the evening when there's not that many people around.

fucking larper tbh

>>>/test/61305

Attached: lgbt-in-islam-illustration-data.jpg (540x960 70.28 KB, 107.71K)

"Typical Tricks, Shlomo!"

Attached: FEMEN vs Islam.jpg (960x640, 44.14K)

Actions being legal or not depend not on the actions themselves but who's behind them.

Attached: femen.jpg (1216x570 207.02 KB, 786.28K)

What you are failing to consider is that mud's behavior will be the linchpin in exposing (((they))) activities. First expose the mud menace. Once traction is gained, expose who is (((encouraging))) the mud menace by using muds a leverage against the jews.You cannot bake a cake that already has icing on it when it comes out of the oven. the Cake must be baked first then the icing added later. This identifies two major problems facing modern life.

Holy shit, he gets it!!

This whole thing seems stupid and the effort could be better used on something sneakier.

They're paid sex workers. It's not like having a criminal record for protesting is going to hurt their long term employment options or put them on a list.

I'll never understand people who want to kick the door down and scream JEWSSSSSSSSSSSS ARE BEHIND THIS. Yeah it gets the blood boiling but when you start off your assault like that, you lose Normals and Inbetweeners instantly. The big reveal that a single jewish family controls everything should in the middle of the article, neatly tucked in a shell of facts.

Attached: 1496788960720.jpg (639x408, 46.36K)

Is there supposed to be a right answer? Because I see a right answer.

Guess nobody is all bad…

Good but need something that isn't so obvious and shows your motives to be effective. LBGT people love attacking Jesus. Jesus is a prophet for Muslims and insulting him is just as bad as insulting mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker and will get you the death penalty in many Muslim countries.

itt: lets act like jews

stfu you filthy kike, this propaganda is nothing like the jewish lies and filth thay is spread throughout the world. go fuck yourself and die.

Forget all the faggotry, THIS IS THE BIGGEST MUSLIM TRIGGER, the greatest, most ultimate Deus Vult head-chopping trigger!!!

The Revelation of Jesus Christ: The Son of God

Attached: The Revelation of Jesus Christ- The Son of God.png (1280x744, 1.34M)

As a Christian, why wouldn't I want the muzzies and the faggots to be driven against each other? It is by all means in our interest to have them in great conflict, especially in countries with six trillion political parties like the Netherlands where this will further degenerate the democracy.

Attached: 4d-triangle.gif (254x254, 1.26M)

If you want massive war and death, this is the exact thing the State Department Office of Population Control did in the Central African Republic, turning Muslims and Christians against one another, with something like 1 million plus deaths.>>11386159

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (717x450, 597.92K)

them will be applicable to everyone, in every situation, at every time. But the range of Topics & Angles covered here can provide our base with just the

right talking point, for the right place, at the right time.

Allah / Mo-ham-ed Is Gay.

It's OK To Be White.

My Borders - My Choice

Who Owned The Slave Ships?

Kate Steinle Had Dreams, Too.

Multiculturalism Signs.

Sharia Zone Signs.

Merkel Wants You To Resist No-Go Zones.

Gulags to the left of us, Showers to the right of us.

Safety/Security Is A Minor Cost For Multiculturalism.

Liberty Traded For Diversity Is A Bad Deal.

The World Does Not Care About You.

Diversity Is Division. / Diversity Divides Us.

Pathological Altruism is not a Virtue.

Prophet Mo-ham-ed Wants You To Lower The Age of Consent.

Jesus died for your Soul, Mo-ham-ed kill for their Soul. / Mo-ham-edans kill you for their's.

Contaminated Cooters Don't Get Cunnilingus.

Does Multiculturalism include Rape Culture? (With a silhouette of a Hijab.)

Demography Is Destiny.

Every Illegal Is A Criminal.

Allies Don't Drag Allies Into War.

JFK & RFK were our Gracchi Brothers.

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors (Mixing in On-Point old maxims negates accusations of bigotry, and can be turned back on them if they are unaware of these

widely known sayings.)

Various On-Point witty Asian quotes. (Bypassing charges of bigotry by using other cultures philosophy to make our points.)

Literally Hitler Wants Your Guns.

Blue Counties Are High Crime Counties.

Mutual Nationalism is Ethical Globalism.

Gaea Hates Predatory Trans-National Banksters.

Equal misery is more fair than unequal prosperity.

Self sufficiency & resilience mean survival for Gaea.

We Don't Belong In Syria.

Food Aid Increases Starvation & Destroys Indigenous Farming.

Micro-Aggression Accusations Are Macro-Aggressions.

Censorship Is Hate. / Hate Speech.

Justice Doesn't Need A Qualifier.

Moral Relativists Are The Progressive Morality Police.

Socialism Breeds Weakness, Weakness Breeds Fear, Fear Breeds Hate.

Today's Conspiracy Theories Are Tomorrow's History.

Bubba & Dubya Want You To Trust The CIA. (With cocaine nose-jobs.)

Chelsea Manning Wants You To Truth Wikileaks.

Whites are the smallest global minority.

Masculinity is Strength. Femininity is Beauty.

Anyone Can Be Racist.

Reality Is Not A Social Construct.

Free Speech Is Speech You Hate.

Aisha Was Only 9 Years Old.

#120db Is The Real #MeToo.

Nationalism Is Normal.

The Top 0.01% Are All Globalists.

Being Born White Is The New Original Sin.

Feminism hates women who don't need it, & ignores those who do.

What Really Happened In Vegas?

Within 90 Years Of America's Founding, Millenia Of Slavery Ended.

30% Of Black S. Africans Are Admitted Rapists.

Globalism Hates The Working Class.

The Bourgeois Love Globalism.

Migration Without Limit Is Invasion.

Open Borders Is Treason.

Democrats Would Lose The 2nd Civil War, Too.

Big Brother Hates Hate Speech.

America Saved Jews From The Nazis & The Soviets.

Anti-Americanism is Anti-Semitism.

Censorship is Anti-Semetic. / Censorship Martyrs Anti-Semitism.

Hate Speech Is A Dog-whistle/Orwellian/Newspeak For Honest Disagreement.

Communism Killed More Than Nazism (Using a Hammer & Sickle & Swastika.)

Authoritarianism Believes In You.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x213, 109.5K)

The muslims need to be removed through physical force, be that through deportation or otherwise. This is inevitable and obvious.

That said, I never spoke of a muzzy VS christian conflict, I spoke of a muzzy VS faggot one, the size of which I have not defined. You are strawmanning.

Well, in the Muslim mind, faggots are lumped together in with everyone else who is non-Muslim– The INFIDELS.

ALL WILL HAVE THEIR HEADS CHOPPED OFF, REGARDLESS WHETHER THEY SUCK COCK OR NOT!!!

THE BLOODY TRUTH ABOUT Religion of Cuck™
archive.org/details/THEBLOODYTRUTHABOUTReligion of Cuck™

Attached: Islamic Beheading.jpg (920x517, 84.74K)

And? They can differentiate between enemies. If we put faggots in their crosshairs then they will shoot.

They rationalize it that they have a savage culture becuase of fucking white males

Once muslims get a safe space free of fucking white males they will start treating their women right

This is more or less what the left believes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x482, 413.69K)

They don't mind.
Suck some cock, then on with the jihad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x646, 995.37K)

what do you want nigger?

They will play our games, then chant "Allah Akbar," while brandishing the sword at our throats.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x345, 429.02K)

They really don't care.

Enjoy cock…

On with the jihad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (473x653, 621.43K)

I see stupid cucks post Mia Khalifa here every now and then, you guys realize the girls in these hijab porns are all Christian Libyans or Armenians right? Not that i give a shit about christ worshipping shitskins but you arent going to trigger any muzzies with that image

u havn a giggle m80?
Muzzies were triggered by a fucking cartoon not too long ago. They are literally waiting to explode.

Attached: muhcock.jpg (520x497, 69.25K)

Turn that sideways and you have goatse

Why not post it in Sweden and Germany also?

Glow in the dark.

You're on the wrong board, on the wrong website then.

Just fucking kill yourself already you aren't fooling anyone.

You actually think banning people for calling you out will help your position? You're pathetic dude.

So glow in dark CIAniggers try to derail the thread, leftypol faggots, Christianity or Religion of Cuck™ is filtered, and Imkampfy is on the loose?

All the "left" is doing is wasting peoples time while their plan continues. They'll do or say anything that will ensure whites are exterminated. I'm shocked that people still waste their time debating these retards and pointing out their hypocrisy.

How many jews would he have to kill to make up for the rest of that shit?

(checked)
Pretty much. And the user that got banned has a point because most of the time Rachposter gets ignored by the mods, even though it's an obvious derail troll. If you ever make an offhand comment about the moderation you run the risk of getting a
ban. Even though the idea of quarantining such discussion off board where virtually none of it is taken in consideration is Mark/v/-tier faggotry.

No, it's good that we stand up to them because it demonstrates to the normalfags just how wrong they are, and it strengthens their arguments. Nothing wrong with knocking the occasional Marxist down a peg.

All of them.

Attached: gassed2.jpg (947x1200, 148.89K)

Moonhammad never even existed, so how can any of those lies (which are modern Saudi folklore) possibly be accurate?

All religion is false btw. #DealWithIt

Attached: Maddow196.png (209x235, 69.07K)

Go back to Atheism+, Madcow poster

Everything wrong with Holla Forums tbh.

But I suppose the fault lies partially with me as well, for assuming that you stormderps had anything of value to say. You're probably a Moonslim yourself, aren't you, Abdullah?

Attached: Maddow137.png (209x229, 61.16K)

Make sure you let the kettle know he's also a nigger.

Except that Jesus did exist, he just wasn't the holy jew his followers make him out to be. He is not a "messiah" of any kind. Also,
DROWN IN SEMEN!

No?
They were both my posts. There were no errors in them. I still have no fucking idea what you’re failing to claim.

Seeing signs of the Allah-invasion all over the place as I travel west through the south. They have infiltrated the gangs of the non-whites.

Keep on banning people, it won't make you less of a dirty turk.

Typical tricks, schlomo

The establishment, yes. The random lefties with no power of their own, no.

God dammit, not you again. Fucking avatar fag, here to ruin another thread.

My big question is if we can find out what allah says about abortion. Pro choice?

Typical Tricks, schlomo.

Jesus is the only Son of God and only through him will you find Salvation.

I shall oblige you with intellectual discussion.
First you declare that neither jesus or mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker didn't exist. The onus of proof is on you to show that is the case despite historical record indicating the opposite. You have failed to do so. Ergo you are a nigger
False in what way? They exist. Whether the doctrine/interpretation of modern religion teaches is the same as when they were first preached would be a valid question. Religion also offers people a moral compass by which to live their lives. Therefor a religion's legitimacy is only dependent on interpretation and level of adherence to said doctrine. You are clearly wrong therefor you are a double nigger.
You appear to have contradicted yourself in the one paragraph. Thus demonstrating that you are more nigger than Obama.
TL;DR Madcowfag is a worthless triple nigger who should be reported on site for failing to be able to reason within its own mind before posting.

I have seen this nigger in 3 different threads, and in everyone he spams the same stupid normie-tier shit along with photos of some short haired dyke from his 1 terrabyte collection.

Actually, the onus of proof is on you to provide historical records that indicate what you claim. No one ITT has posted any such records, and no one can, because there are no contemporary accounts of Jesus' existence. For me to debunk your claims, you have to give me something to debunk; thus far, your claims that Jesus was a real, historical pyrsyn remain proofless.
In that all of their claims - most notably the existence of anything beyond the tangible, observable world - are completely and wholly inaccurate. Religious accounts of history have never been verified, and their scientific claims are increasingly untenable. No religion has ever asserted even one objective fact as truth until after the broader scientific community discovered it.
Because jihad, opposition to womyn's rights, and patriarchy are such a great moral compass, is that what you're saying? Religion has been a net loss for humyn civilization.
Stormderps convert to Moonslam quite often, actually - from the goy from IronLarp who shot up his own friends to the AfD MP who suddenly resigned, Moonslamic white supremacy is on the rise. It's a religion for psychopaths, so your fellow stormderps find it a perfect fit.

Attached: Maddow1454-3.png (435x401, 155.39K)

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]

Watch and be amazed, fellow enlightened lybyryls, as this idiotic Christ-stain attempts to provide a citation for his claims using muh infallible Bible verses as "evidence" for the Bible.

Attached: Maddow154.png (190x237, 62.37K)

Attached: 1457899314264.png (301x300, 161.84K)

Prove god doesn't exist. Go on, I dare you. Prove that there is no deity.

I can prove god exists and I can also prove yabweh hates whites and favors the jews.
rotherham
telford
white genocide in south africe
white displacement in europe
jew control of the american government

the king of the jews is real and it and yahweh hate whites and favor the jews. that enough proof of your god for you?

It seems you don't know how scientific rigor and modern intellectualism work. It's an easy two-step process:
And then that's that. For us to engage in this process, you must first make a claim; asking me for a negative proof is a non-starter.

To put it more simply for you:
After hearing this rebuttal of needing a reason (a sound argument, undeniable evidence, etc.), religionists have for millennia attempted to come up with a reason for their ridiculous beliefs, but thus far, all have failed to stand up to scrutiny. Spoiler alert: All of them will continue to do so into the future, because that's the nature of the religionist position - willful delusion ending in defeat.

Attached: Byrn the mythyh down.png (800x600, 709.74K)

You have been so emotionally raped that for the past two years all you do is post Rach images with snarky comments.

Trump has fucked your mind for life, man, seriously. There is no help for you.

I'm shocked to see such shit reasoning coming from a fellow enlightened atheist.
Under their (incorrect, anti-intellectual, misguided, and idiotic) doctrine, the "wicked" can still "receive blessings" while the "righteous" must "endure trials". It's all bullshit, of course, but that's simply how they think of it; ergo, your argument will not suffice for a religionist to break his or hyr programming and join us in atheist enlightenment.

Attached: It Was Real in Your Mind.png (294x213, 140.87K)

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

Attached: Maddow17.png (300x400, 151.37K)

Seriously man, think about it, some old corrupted hag lost the election so you decide to spend your prime years on some obscure weeabo image board debating "nazis" and "stormderps" neither of which actual post here.

I feel sorry for you man, I know you want attention, but you just need help.

If one accepts the idea that the verbal records called the gospel can be ignored as contemporary accounts (or the fact that jews continue to kvetch over jesus and (((they))) say there is no evidence of his existence which gives (((them))) room to say he therefore didn't ecist) then you ignore one logical or should I say quantum point. Just as your claims that he didn't exist is proofless due to the logical fallacy of proving a negative.
Are you saying that alternative universes may not exist? What you are declaring is if you can't measure it, then it doesn't exist. How big is the universe where does one end start and the other end? Because of your logic failure, you cannot measure the universe, then the universe must not exist.
Prove I'm a stormderp.

Atheism: We have no reason to believe X is true, therefore X is not true
We also have no reason to believe X is not true. If atheists can't provide proof to back up their claims that there is no god, then they are no better than religion. Because there is no proof to the contrary, a religion is just as valid as atheism.

Also, quit avatar posting, fag

HA HA HA

Attached: KWurxVfBLNap32rKBYzo_22_9f00bf8a89dc9d88c9371485a51b1268_image.jpg (1068x802 32.17 KB, 84.42K)

Are you serious? that infographics is showing classical shill tactics, always start with a claim based on changing definitions and different things (The Bible isnt the same as Rome…) then doing a chant with lots of facts to show the author as credible and honest, therefore the first claim is right, its like a woman saying a nonsense then talking about old things that arent related in non stop mode.

Absolutely halal.

Hitler got the ball rolling. Might as well finish.

Attached: leprechaun.jpg (3024x4032, 1022.62K)

Attached: allahus posters 2.jpg (2448x2448 844.33 KB, 363.59K)

Astonishing how a board can go from red-pilled & jew-wise to solely working for isreali jews in the space of 3 years

you know how badly this could cause infighting on the left and that's why you're scared of it you obvious fucking shill

you should stay scared

Yet doesn't harm the hair on the head of any kike.
Why would I be scared of gaslighting kikes who promote the exact same jewish reaction as the jewish EDL and the jewish Britain First?

The word you are looking for is "annoyed" at all you gaslighting kikes hijacking Holla Forums

Muslims are never allies. All they are is the same breed of kike from the Middle East except more blunt.

Not sure what relevance that has to anything I wrote

More pertinent is that acting like kikes and only serving jews interests playing along with the jewish narrative and only going for one of isreal's invading groups seems redundant at best and duplicitous at worst.

Again, why wasn't this campaign undertaken by signing each poster with a jewish organisation, thus getting the muslims angry at the jews.
Instead this jewish campaign again gets dumb goys to do the jews own dirty work

fuck off and kill yourself you obvious shill
no, the posters went up and you can't take them down, stay scared
more will go up soon

What does it gain for a single white Englishman to continue agitating for jewish interests alone as this very jewish campaign is designed todo?

no matter how many times you kikes say "playing along with jewish narrative". it will never chnge the fact that you don't fit in and glow in the dark like the niggers you are

"only 90% of the threads are anti-israel, what are you guys, shills for israel?"

nice try. A deposit has been made in your account

The very fact you are jewish promoting jewish agendas and completely ignorant of what it is to be white means you're just another jewish irritant hijacking Holla Forums

That a strange assessment of a site that's been exclusively devoted for promoting neocon jewry for the past few years

anyone have more good pics of posters up IRL?

Attached: checked.png (619x459, 376.3K)

bump

Just for you OP!

Attached: Allah is Gay.png (1152x648, 59.91K)

You're doing god's work, user. A reminder to other anons. Act first, brag second.

Man, the shills are really coming out of the woodwork. We must be doing something right.

dubs of truth

Bumping this so the sharenigger shills shitting the board up currently have more to deal with.

if simonsen is actually behind this she's earned some respect from me, this is exquisite.

thanks user
bump

that bloke has a great attitude

bump

All M.uslims are fucking pederasts, and worst of all, they like unwashed assholes better than clean ones.

Careful, they're handing out 4 week bans for getting around the new word filters.

Muslim.

Quit being a fag and defending such bullshit.

If I was then I'd be fine with word filters that kept infidels from blaspheming about holy shit, you fucking idiot.

Even MURlF@T is censored. Does indeed.

BRITAIN, YES!
archive.is/Qpuqj
Far-right Canadian woman ‘banned from UK’ after ‘social experiment’ in Luton claiming ‘Allah is gay’ is broken up by police

Attached: US-woman-gets-lifetime-ban-from-UK-after-social-experiment-in-Luton-claiming-Allah-is-gay-is-b.jpg (615x351, 33.1K)

Why doesn't any user ever come up with campaigns that would negatively impact jews instead of creating lying jewish propaganda that will only result in the silencing of whites?

Why not agitate muslims against the jews, for one example?

Should start just posting offensive stickers inside toilet stalls. Every time you take a shit, stick them on the inside of the toilet stall. No cameras. Wasn't me.

The inside of toilet stalls is a pretty safe place to put propaganda that could get you in jail

Attached: b77441697311ab007e53df442dcb999796aed0c884d0e53ac7c7902272aac997.png (715x440, 370.35K)

How many jews were or would be affected by this jewish campaign specifically designed to silence whites?

Ever considered that not everyone here is a retarded jew?

Better to put negative propaganda like this though. Wouldn't want to become associated with toilets yourself.

You're a fucking retard, Hitlerposters used the word kike on cuckchan Holla Forums before Holla Forums was even a thing. Gas yourself, kike.

This incessant focus on is|am is a very jewish narrative, hence why all of the controlled opposition kikes, Tommy Robinstein, Alex Jonestein, Lauren Southernstein etc, place so much focus on it.
Total distraction from the actual issue: white genocide.
Yeah, no one wants is|am to take over their governments and no one wants violent muslims in their country, but the constant focus on is|am is a distraction from the true demographic threat:
Millions and millions of africans flooding into europe. they're more violent, more rapey, more criminal than these middle easterners.
Most of the libertarian faggots kvetching about is|am are only opposed to is|am because is|am threatens their based trannies and based faggots and based degeneracy.
NEVER FORGET
OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO REMOVE THE JEWS
Once the jews are removed, their Greater Israel plot is foiled, all of these muslim shitskins can fuck off back to their shit hole deserts
Maybe they can even join forces and eradicate israel after they fuck off.
this retard tier filter is so tiresome

Attached: finally you understand - refugees welcome version - web.png (1048x1200 22.96 KB, 354.85K)

Bad phrasing, they can all fuck off simultaneously on pain of eternal damnation.

Why can't we focus on both? Right now, an opportunity to attack Is/am has presented itself. When the same happens for the Jews, we take it. This will probably take a few hours of our time, I am sure we can spare that much.