Britfags BTFO By Putin

>archive.fo/6YcAi

Attached: Putin.png (568x335, 270.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/421247-may-parliament-questions-poisoning/
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-novichok-story-is-indeed-another-iraqi-wmd-scam/
archive.fo/h04SW
articles.baltimoresun.com/1992-10-18/news/1992292006_1_chemical-weapons-research-nerve-gases
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-15/queen-elizabeth-ii-has-ww3-speech-written-and-its-ready-deliver
murderpedia.org/male.P/p/polevoi-alexi.htm),
archive.is/wt1FX
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5504103/Russia-compares-British-government-hapless-Inspector-LeStrade.html
archive.fo/ldvRv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5508693/Britain-leader-Paul-Golding-nose-broken-prison.html
archive.is/vkAFD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just list the multiple different ways they could have killed the guy without implicating themselves to btfo of this thinking.

Good, good.

Maybe this is the time to consider border and immigration control to stop those pesky ruskies!

Even normie brits in the comment sections where allowed are calling this bullshit. With obvious paid shills replying to them all accusing them of being russian agents.
They have even strangled another ruskie in London and done articles about how it's probably related and we are under attack.
Nobody is buying it.

funny how all these people telling us THE RHUSSIANS might invade any moment don't really care about borders

Reasons why it stinks to high heaven:
- On UK soil - forces the US into the conflict
- Could have killed him covertly
- Used a nerve agent (so it could be "traced") vs the classic heart attack
- Pushes the muh russia is real narrative.
Didn't buy it the minute I heard about the nerve agent.

I live by the rule that everything pushed by the media is the opposite of the truth.

indeed

Russia pardoned him and allowed him to go to the UK. And now suddenly they want to kill him? In such a botched attack, no less? Yeah, makes (((perfect))) sense.

Attached: Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (180x222, 10.65K)

It's the same shit as with the "muh digital RUSSIAN fingerprint" shit where the glow in the dark niggers went out of their way to use Russian hacking tools and then of course not cover their tracks. The problem here is just how many people are dumb enough to believe this idiocy that the Russians would use an easily identifiable Russian nerve gas or whatever instead of using other unidentifiable methods of letting him have an accident if they really wanted him dead. But that's the other thing, a retired spy? There's not even something to gain from offing that fucker. Where is the fucking motive?

This is the type of shit where I turn off the TV if it happens in a movie because the writing is shit and it's way too obvious that this plot doesn't make any fucking sense. It's frightening how fucking stupid people are to believe this shit or how intimidated they are to not say anything when the elites present this nonsensical fucking story.

This. They could say the sky is blue on a clear summer day and I'll still check myself.

Too much collateral damage is what makes it really suspicious. Not useful as a "sending a message" assassination if everyone risks dying when first discovering the body. The way this was conducted was to fuel public hysteria, which isn't what such assassinations would be aiming for as it complicates future jobs.

This. Its stupid, why would Russia kill someone with a weapon that has their name and fingerprints all over it? Either the guy and his daughter were killed, likely by the MI5 or its a coverup and they are in hiding.

The cuckservative angle on that was they wanted to get their swapped prisoner first. Riiiight!
but I heard a bunch of calls into farages radio show and posts on his twatter and almost everyone was calling this a set up. I'm amazed at how quickly the masses are picking up on these things. The muh russia probe was the last straw and basically destroyed all of their credibility. To add insult to injury brexit was blamed on the russians. Kek.

Exactly. Over the top is always the dead giveaway.
I view russian intelligence no different than any of the other top ICs around the world. This is pajeet level incompetence.

You left out the most important reason:

They could have killed him a million different ways without leaving a trace. This method was one of the few ways that could be linking back to russia relatively quickly without a prolonged investigation.

Obvious to us who are well aware of kikery but those reasons are enough for anyone.

Seriously, jews? Seriously? This is the best you got?

Attached: srsly.png (485x456, 273.39K)

rt.com/on-air/421247-may-parliament-questions-poisoning/

Attached: 1.webm (576x360, 3.78M)

Sorry Bongs.
Evacuate while you can

I hope he nukes it

Me too tbh

i just love how many people are (actively) forgetting we have a system to determine biological and chemical warfare cases, but england rather tries the "you did it, i feel it in my gut" approach. and what the fucking deal with "nerve gas". if it's a gas, it would have fucking dispersed immediately, and they wouldn't need those fucking suits to begin with, not even mentioning the quarantining of that pub or even police cars. the sarin attacks on the japanese sub proves that. even in that confined a space, it was considered safe hours after the attack.

try to tell that to a lemming

checking.
oh boy have i got a story for you. i'm a biology major and when the media talked about a nerve gas attack when i was visiting my parents, i simply commented that it couldn't realistically be a nerve gas. not even talking about any controversial stuff, just that the media might have mixed some terminology (nerve agent would also encompass solid and liquid ones, which would be much more likely to have been used).
They went off on me like i had said that hitler was right. They treated my like a right-wing conspiracy theorist simply because i factually know nerve gas doesn't work in the way it is presented atm. They think they know more about nerve agents because they real a minute long newsclip than an actually educated biologist that spent a fucking year specifically into toxicology.

It takes a really long time and a lot of effort to undo Jewish brainwashing. A lot people can't ever be totally cured. It starts at birth and is constantly reinforced every day for years, by multiple sources all "confirming" the same narratives, and most people still don't know that the media is all owned by a handful of people. The idea that a "trusted" establishment like The News­­­™ would either be incompetent or blatantly dishonest is too far outside the realm of possibility for the older generations to consider.

Just a few thoughts.
1. Is there any independent evidence that it is the alleged nerve agent? Why should we believe the Brits, they lied before to start a war.
2. If it is confirmed as that specific nerve agent is Russia really the only country capable of producing this nerve agent? I'm really suspicious because since day one they push already a narrative that Russia might lost control of this nerve agent, in case there is not enough support to fully blame Russia. The scientists who broke the story about this nerve agent decades ago, do you really think they got asylum without sharing their knowledge about the specifics? So it is possible that other countries are capable of producing it.
3. So who is implicated in the above narrative? Syria?
4. What a coincidence that this guy is likely a source for the Steele bullshit dossier.
5. There is an article where the scientist who fled Russia is in panic mode due to the use of this nerve agent, talking about long term risk, how people need to be monitored for years because this shit kills you years later…but the british government says just wash your clothes. You'll be fine.
6. Just why would Putin kill some spy, who was already busted, jailed and exchanged with other spies, who is most likely no risk because nobody is going to work with him? Why would he kill him years later? Why would he kill him in this fashion and take this huge risk? The election in Russia is a sure win for him and he doesn't need this kind of bullshit to establish a 'hardliner persona'. The whole world knows not to fuck with him. Nobody forgot Litvinenko.
7. May argued that because Russia is known for killing people on foreign soil therefor this supports the claim it was Russia. Well, Israel is also known for killing people on foreign soil.

Is this going to be the british version of the DNC hack?

Trueeeee. The UK needs a nice dose of nuclear chemo, I'll actually like Russia a bit more just for simply destroying the cancer that is the UK, and hopefully the biggest tumor of all, Theresa Gay.

Not just that, but people have issues being told they're wrong. Especially when they've been taught they were right for so long, finding out that everything they learned was wrong, creates this dissonance that most people can't get over.

Even german comments sections (the few that still exist) call bullshit. Sprinkled with pretty obvious shills who get called „fucking retarded“ in exchange. Quite a refreshing sight.

Notice everyone is assuming that Russia isn't party to the psyop.
The cold war was a psyop against the populations of both the West and the East, this might be the same. A war would benefit the elites either way, cut out the best of another two generations of White men, just what the kikes need at this point, speed up the genocide.

May needs something to keep people from looking at the fact that she's allowing the entire country to be enslaved by shitskins, I guess.

Inb4 the MI6 gets stopped by a firewall and in response Russian CSGO players shuts down the British government with a shitposting DDOS

Attached: 1448862528685.jpg (255x218, 13.63K)

What you want to bet this is the same shit Israel dropped in Syria and that is why they wont provide Russia with a sample.

(((They))) are trying to start a war with Russia and the land it'll be fought in is the Visegrad Group because its been so troublesome to their desires. Of course America will come in on the side of UK again.

I'm listening to the news all day.

The UK has thrown out all Russian diplomats. They are taking actions that normally precede a war.

I am on edge right now. I would say there is an extremely fucking high risk of the UK and Russia going to war right now.

To send a message to traitors.

do these island niggercucks seriously not expect to get their shit kicked in taking on the most glorious russian bear? kek.

reminder that the only reason the UK still exists is because the US chose the wrong side last time.

Seriously the UK took an absolutely historical action in preventing a speaker from giving a speech at a place in the UK that has historically been a setting for these speeches for hundreds of years. They are throwing so many whites into jail and there is constant unrest right now in the streets of London, it's not getting into the official statistics, but there is a constant violence right now that is affecting the lives of old people, children, young adults; EVERYONE. The UK right now seems to me like to have gone absolutely mad and seems to be deranged enough to start a war.

I hope the UK gets absolutely crushed by Russia and America decides to stay neutral or to join in with destroying the UK.

I also hope I don't get drafted by Trudeau to go die defending those cucks.

Tv puts you in a trance state and the average viewer iq is reduced to around 80. It's the perfect mass mind control weapon and no one questions it.

I won't miss Cuck Island one bit.

I'd like to see what happens to the illuminati rookie thought up this weak-as-fuck strategy. It doesn't even remotely resemble anything like the method that they are describing. The ministry of disinformation isn't even trying anymore.

1. You are retarded (being a torfag, this makes sense).
2. There is a 0% chance of war.
3. There is a 0% chance of war.
4. There is a 0% chance of war. They are fucking nuclear powers, you stupid motherfucker.

Bongs declaring war means NATO involvement. By "law" (meaning the illegal law that is NATO), technically there does not have to be NATO involvement, as it is a DEFENSIVE treaty, not an offensive one, but there is no rule of law in the Western world anymore. Laws mean whatever jews want them to mean. Technically, and by law, if the UK declares war on Russia Trump can ignore them or leave NATO entirely. NATO does not require we help an OFFENSIVE war. And since Russia would never declare war first, it's entirely on Britain. But again.

5. There is a 0% chance of war.
6. Britain is not even attempting to declare war.
7. Trump would not leave NATO, nor would the US not help a NATO "ally", because the ZOG still controls all.

Doesn't matter. Russia has the capacity to disable their nukes. The nuclear weapons are a non-threat. The UK on the other hand is suicidal cucks. We've already been fighting each other through proxy groups like ISIS (controlled by CIA/Mossad). They have been wanting a war with Russia and they were going to get it with Hillary. Since that failed they are now using the UK. The kikes are going mad, they know they are losing control, that their time is up.

I believe that Britain is going to do that. I think they are going to declare war – and get obliterated… and I fully expect the UK to stand by as this happens.

UK it should be emphasized is at a point where total destruction of their cities is the only way to save their people. There might be some Brits who, completely undercover, and understanding the direness of the situation… are willing to let London become glass.

Also, it's obvious Russia didn't start this, and this gassing event is a false flag most likely carried out by MI6 but also possibly by Mossad. UK is the aggressor here and is about to be holocausted in the original and full meaning of that word.

I hope they go to war, and I hope we stay the fuck out of it. Hopefully Putin will purge the mudslimes in London.

And by 'we', I mean everyone but Britain. It would be fucking hilarious to watch them get their shit pushed in after trying to start WW3.

I'm not aware of the Russian's ability to disarm Trident technologies aboard nuclear submarines. I think you might be assuming our nukes are all hooked up to AOL family.

They could sure as hell glass the everyloving fuck out of the UK when the UK could barely make a dent, I'll give you that.

yes, they fucking hated having to either relinquish the 'only democratic state in middle east' title or grant citizenship to millions of mudslimes

You kikes are like a fucking cesium atom. I mean HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. Every single time. Every single time. Every. single. fucking. time. All you EVER do is false dichotomies. You NEVER reply to what is said. You ALWAYS invent strawmen. You ALWAYS reducto ad absurdum the strawmen to two extremes. You need to be fucking murdered. Not tortured, because we're not like you–we're not animals–just murdered. Single bullet between the eyes, move on to the next one. Holy fucking christ. It's absolutely bewildering. I feel like fucking Hitler on the streets of Vienna, debating yids who say the same thing every day despite being proven wrong the day before.
The jews have caused every single war in the last 130 years to obtain Jerusalem as their capital.
The fact that you have the unmitigated gall to claim they don't actually want it PROVES you are a yid.

>>>Holla Forums7822276

God says there's a 27% chance of UK going to war with Russia right now.

are you stupid?
I stated:
You made a counter point

Is that you, Mr. Terry?

Neither of your "options" relate in any way to what was said.
They are not. They got what they have wanted for over a century.
Which they're already doing.
THERE YOU FUCKING GO AGAIN.
Are you LITERATE? Are you a fucking BOT? Because even Siri can follow conversational context better than you. It's quite evident to any HUMAN BEING that you don't know what the post was about.

Uh huh, and what are they going to do? Sail their leetle boats over and sip tea on deck?

No, they're going to try to drag the US into it. You're not even fucking trying.

quote me, quote the post I said the "UK don't want war with Russia"

THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M DISCUSSING, YOU ILLITERATE SACK OF JEWISH SHIT.

SHOW EVERYONE, YET AGAIN, THAT YOU ARE A KIKE SHILL. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK THE WORD "IT" IN THAT SENTENCE REFERS TO.

The problem with UK fags is they are subservient to rules and law. Even when they absolutely hate a law and think it's stupid they will enforce it. This disposition is what will lead the UK into war with Russia.

I am under the impression that the word 'they' meant kikes and the word 'it' means 'war'

Where did you get that impression? How could you have come to that conclusion if you had read ANY amount of the rest of the post?

And he didn't even die yet. It's like they pulled his name out of a hat. They picked someone not even that important. It's like they said, sorry buddy, you get to die so we can push our hysteria.

Just a question, are your parents boomers?

Somehow in the middle of the discussion I mixed up your position (Britain don't want war) with your claim of what my position was.

Holy fuck when will this stop

Russia is asking for samples, and UK is not releasing them.

This needs to be answered. Till then this is all fake bullshit.

The most shocking and disturbing element of all this?
The thing that sickens me the most?

I agreed with Corbyn.

When Russia has war declared on it and they are exterminated down to the last child. Then the jews will say Poland is the bad guy.

From the comments

Attached: IMG_20180314_113757.png (1080x1707, 205.11K)

99% sure this was actually the Russians this time, but the guy was a spy - there are no safe harbors for spys and there never have been.

how come?

Because Trump wants to fight with Russia right moshe?

Attached: Be afraid.jpg (650x424, 132.18K)

To be honest, after listening Tommy Robinson's interview I just want the UK to burn in nuclear fire.

Suckstart a shotgun, nigger.

We're allies with Britain, dumbfuck. We have been for a century now. If Britain starts WW3, we might get sucked into it. Hopefully Trump has the stones to refuse them, but we'll see.

Attached: borg-comic.png (928x336, 128.57K)

We're (((allies))) with a lot of nations, kike. Times are changing. Stay salty.

Same.

Attached: jeff_sessions_prosecuted_laughing_fb.jpg (1200x628, 89.85K)

(checked)
this

Attached: 42dce0a03369b4ec542da2f021bff22546ef709b2f0c570523ba617ab28dffd2.gif (400x400, 75.26K)

Because the guy that died was a fucking spy who stole their shit, it could potentially be British or US intel who thought he couldn't keep a secret but more likely it was Russia stopping him from remembering something they were more concerned about than whatever he already revealed. Spies get killed all the fucking time in their home countries.

On what?

Russia let him go in sometime around 2006 for exchange of some sleeper agents release from UK. He was in jail in Russia, now living in the UK. His daughter was living in Moscow and was on holiday with him in Salisbury.

Russia had him and let him go!

So they traded him for others and got him later…still just a dead spy.

You type like a fag and your shits all fucked up.

True. He was arrested 2006 in Russia and released 2010 to Salisbury. Why eight years later? Why when his daughter came on vacation? Is that just coincidence? Why escalate tensions with a nerve agent in a NATO country? He obviously had nothing new on the Russians. Is it just Russian double agent retiring program? Why a nerve agent though? If the Russians did it are they sending a message to other defectors or to the UK? If UK/Mossad did it, it seems sloppy. I can't just blindly believe the Russians did it.

And why at a time when everyone is pointing fingers at Russia for everything? Russia wouldn't give a fuck at any other time, why wait. It's kikes trying to start shit.

Perhaps he was triple distilled agent.

Attached: 6001466000140-1-zoom[1].jpg (1168x1200, 44.01K)

My parents are boomers and they behave towards me in the same way as yours do to you. It's amazing how complete fucking idiots always have tremendous confidence in whatever ideas come into their mind and believe they are always right.

On the electric jew right now the media is saying the US will support the UK and saying this with absolute conviction and certainty.

Trump is our only hope. He must ignore the UK and not fight with them against Russia.

I hope britcucks get bombed back to the stone age
they deserve it for WW1 and 2 anyway

You are correct. Any gas would as likely kill everyone involved as well.

View it as entertainment. Enjoy the insanity while mocking those that believe the narratives.

Its why Pompeo got the SoS nomination. Neocon Don is gearing up for war.

Reminds me of millennials. Gen Z, you kids are alright though.
t. Gen X.
Seriously though, that is a boomer trademark. They "made the rules" and they always got what they wanted so that logically meant they were right in their minds. Kikes have played upon their sense of entitlement and it fucked up a few generations especially when they fucked with nature and helped push single parents. Boomers didn't have to be gibs niggers to be single parents but these days you can't do it without sucking on the jew tit.

Holy fucking shit are they retarded. Every other countries military is prepared for a war with anyone at any time because that's their job. Preparing for war 2 weeks before you actually go to war is the most retarded thing I've seen all day.

Reported. >>>/reddit/

I wonder how shit the UK forces would be.

You're all faggots kill yourself

it's about time you notice you become so fucking obvious it hurts when you make the very same sentence all the fucking time

Holy fuck you're a salty kike. You are going to blow a gasket. About time you took a red pill. kek.

Attached: stroke-587x391[1].jpg (700x1050 36.88 KB, 162.39K)

Speak English, you fucking hack. You were proven wrong. You were called out on it. If that's all you have to say, go back to reddit.

All you have to do is prove your claim, shlomo. Since you can't, cry more.

I think the best giveaway is:

So you can just ignore it yet again while refusing to prove yours. Sure thing moshe. We know this little dance you do. It never changes because you are a jew. Stay salty.

Attached: Salt-Left Shuffle.gif (440x247, 984.8K)

Considering our General Service Respirator is so shittily made that many of them have holes in them straight out of the factory due to a complete lack of quality control, absolute fucking wank.
God forbid if an enemy actually uses nerve agents.

A soldier I know even described the new "Amazingly high-tech" Virtus system equipment as feeling as if it's made out of crappy plastic.

Attached: VirtusGSR.jpg (3600x2403, 3.42M)

Order pissraeli surplus off amazon. kek

Holy shit what garbage. Look at that bulky shit. Typical gas masks can fit in a pouch on your side but this one may require a full blown britbong purse.

The Brits I dealt with in AFG and Iraq seemed to have their shit together. Can't speak to their equipment though.

try{
baitingABot(); }

catch (UselessReplyShillTacticException e) {
contthread(); }

The S10 respirator issued to British soldiers since the 80's preforms better than the GSR, and Israeli equipment would probably work just as well, in that it actually does fucking work.

It is fuckheug, the haversack that holds it is absolutely massive and is in no way practical to carry while fighting.

From reports when the Scott GSR was originally tested, it passed virtually none of the tests that it needed to to be adopted, such as being able to sight down the scope of a rifle and comfortably firing it like that.

One of the other choices was either the Avon FM12, which is just an improved version of the previous S10 (which is still well regarded), or the M50 which is already used by US Forces, both the FM12 and M50 are already used by British Police forces.
The MoD took up Scott's contract for the GSR anyway because it was cheaper than Avon's, who have been reliably supplying the MoD since WW2.

UKSF apparently told the MoD to fuck off and use the FM12 due to the GSR being a pile of shit, a pile of shit regular British soldiers are expected to use in a chemical attack.

Attached: FM12-action-1030x683.jpg (639x424, 59.83K)

'Tis a sporran laddie.

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500, 54.12K)

It seems like the British still like to send their troops with straight up defective gear to war. Doesn't surprise me,

Absolute garbage. The moral and integrity of young men in this nation is non-existant. They would mutiny the moment they arived in France.

They finally found him?

Well well well look who is leading us to her dady.

FTFY

On the governments response.
Essentially he called them out on just hatin on Russia. Asked why a sample had not been provided to the Russians for them to examine (in line with existing treaties regarding chemical weapons) and what proof the government had that it was a Russian chemical weapon.

Essentially he just told the government to explain itself.
Naturally the MPs did not approve.
And so we wound up in this bizarre bref moment where Corbyn was our goy

Attached: 2dceb031502b3355c6e79b351df313115476b40c336e68be99e822e5b13f8051.jpg (901x1107, 111.67K)

Theres the problem. Procurement is pretty much required to take the lowest bid. So long as the manufacturer assures them it'll meet the specs (not that it actually has to)

ProTip: they aren't extraterrestrials. It's a kind of human spacecraft that can and has been used to take our missiles before.

I was born 1993. I don't know what generation that makes me a part of.

So is this trying to become the Zimmerman Letter 2: Jewish Bugaloo?

The British armed forces are now a way to pay enhanced welfare to non-Whites and women.
That will equate to low unit cohesion and poor combat effectiveness.

Reported.

I believe you entirely, but do you have more information? Possibly a source?

Lmao

You will go to war with Russia too like you have always wanted. Like all of your films and media have been geared towards for god knows how long. America wants to destroy Russia and UK is just a pathetic vassal, yet you think of yourselves as scrappy underdog innocents lol - as you have been brainwashed to think of yourself.

Fucking kikes trying to start another brother war

It could be a setup.
Or it really could have been the Russians sending a message.
What the fuck the bitcucks going to to about it anyways? Bits threaten Putin with an stern letter and he responds with a nuclear threat. Now what? Nothing. They will sling away with their tails between their legs.
BTFO
Putin just made the brigs look like even bigger pussies then usual.

Attached: putin-nuclear-war-590x381.png (500x333 271.14 KB, 37K)

Everyone here knows that (((London))) is the kike's real power center, right? This is their last stand, from what I can tell.

Implying (((they))) are the ones with their backs against the wall?

being a bit on the nose there tor-friend

KEK

This needed a transparent version.

Attached: russian bear.png (287x1072, 223.84K)

if trudeau drafts me i'd absolutely defect to the russians immediately. had everyone done that in ww2 the good guys would have actually won, instead evil prevailed and doomed the world for 70+ years n counting

To summarise:

1) Porton Down has acknowledged in publications it has never seen any Russian “novichoks”. The UK government has absolutely no “fingerprint” information such as impurities that can safely attribute this substance to Russia.
2) Until now, neither Porton Down nor the world’s experts at the Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were convinced “Novichoks” even exist.
3) The UK is refusing to provide a sample to the OPCW.
4) “Novichoks” were specifically designed to be able to be manufactured from common ingredients on any scientific bench. The Americans dismantled and studied the facility that allegedly developed them. It is completely untrue only the Russians could make them, if anybody can.
5) The “Novichok” programme was in Uzbekistan not in Russia. Its legacy was inherited by the Americans during their alliance with Karimov, not by the Russians.

t. craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-novichok-story-is-indeed-another-iraqi-wmd-scam/

Russia still doing secret work on chemical arms Research goes on as government seeks U.N. ban
October 18, 1992|By Will Englund | Will Englund,Moscow Bureau
But throughout the era of Mr. Gorbachev's perestroika, when reform was sweeping through the top layers of Soviet society, when an era of good feeling toward the West, and the United States in particular, was dawning, little at the lab was changing. Researchers spent those dramatic years conscientiously pursuing new ways of killing people.
The State Union Scientific Research Institute for Organic Chemistry and Technology, at No. 23 Highway of the Enthusiasts, was described by one its top officials in a recent interview as "the leader in the technology of chemical destruction."
Secret program began in 1982
Breakthrough research on a new class of nerve gases, under the top-secret program, began at the institute in 1982. Five years later, when Mr. Gorbachev first renounced the use of chemical weapons, scientists produced a binary nerve gas they nicknamed "Novichok [Newcomer] No. 5."
Today, scientists at the lab are working on Novichok Nos. 8 and 9.
These are highly toxic substances that are absorbed through the skin or lungs and that shut down the nervous system. On a battlefield, they would kill men in much the same way that pesticides kill beetles, cockroaches and other pests.
The existence of the institute was revealed only on Sept. 16, by Vil Mirzayanov, a former researcher there. Articles in Moskovskiye Novosti and The Sun reported that a new nerve gas had been developed there as recently as last year. Since then, scientists have said that research has never stopped.
Gordon Burck, a chemical engineer engaged as a consultant on the Chemical Warfare Convention, said that to determine whether research at the Moscow lab was out of line "you'd have to look at the dividing line between what is offensive and defensive."
archive.fo/h04SW
articles.baltimoresun.com/1992-10-18/news/1992292006_1_chemical-weapons-research-nerve-gases

zerohedge is not normie brits

That was literally the dumbest and wrongest answer you could have given. I award you no points and revoke your posting license.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-15/queen-elizabeth-ii-has-ww3-speech-written-and-its-ready-deliver

To be fair the Russians have always bullshitted on military stuff

The Russians are anything BUT subtle. They send some assassins semi-regularly to gun down or blow up Chechen and whatnot in France (murderpedia.org/male.P/p/polevoi-alexi.htm), Turkey ( archive.is/wt1FX ) and cie, quite often with the whole family if possible.
They DO NOT come up with complicated Wile Coyote plans. In - Maximum Violence - Out before anyone realized WTF happened. They do not give a fuck about getting ID because designated shooter is from the military and will never set foot again in that country.

The idea that they would use nerve gas (which is insane, especially those new ones they're supposed to have. The tiniest droplet of VX or Sarin is already a LD100 for any adult, be it on the skin or the fumes from it, hence the fucking name. And that stuff is supposed to be way worse! That's also how you can tell the stories from Syria are BS or involve simple makeshift ones and not military grade shit) when they can just roll over them with a car if they want to be discreet or just shoot them if they don't is something straight ought of LeCarre/Flemming story.

Hey did you know both worked in intelligence? And both started to write that shit because it was the exact opposite of what they were doing and they were bored out of their mind?

What happens there is the exact same thing that happened with Litvinenko. Three time burned double agent nobody gave a though about in decade(s) that end up assassinate for no obvious reasons.
It reeks way more of a last service to their handlers that got tired of paying the pension of useless ex-assets than anything else.

If hacking has a Russian signature, if assassination uses traditionally Russian means, 99% it is an enemy of Russia trying to false-flag them. The only exception would be Putin playing 3-D chess and making it seem like Russia at first glance so that people will figure it can't be Russia at 2nd glance.

That stupid cunt May going red alert vowing to get tough on muh Russia because of a poisoning, simultaneously sleeping at the wheel when their country is being destroyed by shitskins they continue importing.

What if (((theyre))) pushing for war with the evil russia as an excuse to ship all the military out of england so the peaceful sandkikes may take over through force

That is nonsense. No intelligence service is going to off defectors to their side. While the public might be a little bit stupid, people thinking about betraying their country are paranoid for good reasons.

No, it is clear, it appears to be, this assassination attempt was an act of terrorism. The perpetrators were clearly interested in raising tensions, making a demonstration.

I have to say, this sudden change from we have no clue what has happened to “the Russians” were it, with no independent verifiable evidence, in shortest time, the “stand attention” of the press, unison repeating the “party line” is as suspicious as the death of several Russian emigres in Britain over a long time.

From an interior politics point of view, May gains a lot by beating the war drums, Labour looking as the sure winner of the next elections. It is just unlikely that the Tories are going to off MI6 assets to win elections. This event looks to have much bigger international consequences.

She isn’t sleeping, she is giving them a hitch. Brexit is not going to happen. The unruly populace, not only in Britain, is rallied around the flag. BTFO “Unpatriotic populists in the pay of Russia”.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5504103/Russia-compares-British-government-hapless-Inspector-LeStrade.html

Who is this faggot? he uses the same photo inside Jordan Peterson threads at 4chan. He belongs to a antifa discord channel that was defending JP for a month like a lunatic faggot.

Britain First leader Paul Golding 'has his nose broken in prison just a week after he and his deputy Jayda Fransen were jailed for abusing Muslims'

archive.fo/ldvRv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5508693/Britain-leader-Paul-Golding-nose-broken-prison.html

Looks like the UK is now on the level of Stalinist dictatorships were dissidents are killed in jail for distributing leaflets.

That's actually also something well documented.
Intelligence services are in a racket/blackmail type of business when it comes to assets management.
The guys that betray 99% of the time is out of greed, they betray for money. As a result it's the job of the manager (handler) to make them work for it and the job of an asset to stay relevant.
Irrelevant assets are being disposed off, that's entirely part of the deal.
Why?
Because they now know the inner workings of an intel agency they know names, dates, faces, locations, procedures, that they can now sell to anyone interested and have the contacts to do so.
Double defectors is something that has happened (triple even) and is a gigantic embarrassment every-time for Intel agencies, which now have to wonder if it wasn't the plan all along and all the intel they got is bogus.

Nobody trust traitors, especially not the guys that bought them off in the first place.
So yeah it's not rare of ex-defectors to find a very suspicious death and the police quickly classify it as a tree pruning accident or SM play gone wrong.
And it's not the foreign country that control the police in the defectors new country…

these joo fags philby blunt etc sold
all west secrets to joo KGB fag buddies
they pwned the MIs and SIS
did they embed malware which controls UK
and US by proxy

Attached: download (23).jpg (600x338, 50.28K)

last time i was at HAC
saw lots of joos

Attached: download (24).jpg (1200x678, 187.7K)

prolly not as many as TRANNIES at
CIA HQ

promoting sexual deviancy in ranks of
Intel services
how does that work with opsec

i am sure nobody can be kompromat eva

penis of STEELE

better than houdini
guess fag spooks have superpowers

Attached: download (26).jpg (615x409, 47.81K)

peace out david
wtf r u talking abt
death $ eternal damnation 4 u Karl
sorry abt that love u 2
any news abt beetles or hearts
what abt corby

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 36.85K)

Excellent trips.
Now padlock that thing from the outside and you might have something.

whats hot with the hellfire joos
they giy in the bag was a spooky joo
magickal powa

Attached: download (1).gif (256x256, 541.98K)

luv me some le carre
esp Hon. schoolboy
it can be spooky
some of that might be tru
at the end i
SMILE

Attached: download (27).jpg (250x393, 37.31K)

NH
gay?
Hakluyt
bo gu
zhou
dprk macau chongqing weng zhengjie$
neva knew steele or the eye peeps

Attached: download (28).jpg (460x276, 30.94K)

luv u 2 joo

Attached: download (29).jpg (800x607, 141.1K)

joo trinity

Attached: download (30).jpg (695x506, 321.19K)

hehe only stalin can walk
wc too plastered
fdr evil cripple

wat happened to george o
wat happened in greece
yachting no cameras sure
MANDYS pvt supa secret flt to russia w
LOVE

Attached: download.jpg (468x427, 55.32K)

yr newest joo overlordess
2nd only to joo kate
why do they keep marrying joos

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x751, 124.23K)

fuk off goy
i will smash your head and take your
pineal gland

Attached: download (2).jpg (610x376, 32.03K)

Shils bots are

test HAC

Attached: download (3).jpg (640x485, 93.78K)

walnuts anyone kenya
obama is strong
not manchurian

Attached: 0-480x280.jpg (480x280, 27.44K)

blood oaths
wonder if harry and m will do one

Attached: download (4).jpg (372x400, 33.55K)

luv birds
would have luv to sail but i am too
fucked up mostly

Attached: download (5).jpg (400x375, 48.56K)

sailing anyone
channel islands shhh

Attached: download.png (586x488, 334.08K)

nice pic
really luv the pizza and hot dogs
all red

Attached: download (6).jpg (650x366, 45.88K)

i c u

Attached: download (7).jpg (634x580, 70.82K)

musta happened in mustique
nowhere near branson epstein or
haiti 4 real

Attached: Marg and friend.jpg (634x605, 110.03K)

w such competent leadership
britain is certain to defeat the russkies

Attached: download (8).jpg (615x381, 49.91K)

is that a map on yr hanky

sailing anyone
repeat again not ruled by
satanic pedos and myob

Attached: download.gif (162x300, 31.05K)

was that kid ted bait
hope he was not thrown overboard
like natalie wood

Ugh we really spot you every time. Its fucking embarassing. The total state of your operation. Ffs.

ask porton down

where are the beach balls
not the nu klear ones

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

Attached: download (9).jpg (474x582, 62.84K)

spot the joo
Target Acquisition
is that map up to date would not want to hit
chinese embassy in belgrade by accident
take of the head
body will die

Attached: download (10).jpg (1143x777, 941.68K)

lombard st
lot
of
money
but
a
real dickhead

Attached: download.jpg (450x320, 52.66K)

ewan launder
paging ewan launder
perhaps he is at coutts
no relation to w fam

Attached: download (1).jpg (366x540, 29.02K)

meow

Attached: download (2).jpg (1500x1129, 945.83K)

pretty much sums up the state of UK
mil preparedness
cute but useless
good luck w that joo war w russkies
yr on yr own this time

Attached: 1militarymascot.jpg (640x430, 31.67K)

be john lennon poor joo
have no musical ability / tone deaf
become TAVISTOCK puppet
invade usa spread subversion and undermine
moral value and societal substructure
meet really tough jap bitch fm very powerful jap fam
eat a bit of redpill
tell paul to fuk off
law low fm the sadistic homo hovver
get killed by 3 name guy anyway

Attached: download (3).jpg (759x500, 195.28K)

csi

Attached: download (4).jpg (620x465, 77.95K)

welcome btw what is yr blood type

Attached: download (5).jpg (500x281, 79.14K)

ho le fuk
its
wonderland

Attached: download (6).jpg (600x463, 47.37K)

wtf is that
a huge fish
no its a vatican banker non pedo of course

Attached: download (7).jpg (685x456, 65.88K)

whos the boss
is Miriam not joo Clegg margies
secret jooo love child

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x562, 33.5K)

unholy trinity
whores of babylon

Attached: download (9).jpg (300x170, 8.97K)

peas in a pod
thanx for the keys
we run this town

Attached: download (10).jpg (1024x724, 155.82K)

is anybody out there
pineal glands anybody
MH PY PG deaths totally random

Attached: download (11).jpg (1225x1390, 204.44K)

take it easy bro
just a film
complete fiction

Attached: download (12).jpg (1500x1000, 76.58K)

who dat hmm

Attached: download (13).jpg (600x315, 31.83K)

its all lines
very greek seems geometric

Attached: download (14).jpg (1024x778, 152.2K)

my retarded father is once again sitting in front of the TV watching FoxNews as if he has a direct inside DC connection to the truth.

In about two hours I'll hear him mumble something about not liking that guy.

Whatever pops….. if war were to break out with Russia I'd like to see all the kikes shot dead in the streets and outside their homes, schools and dry cleaning businesses. That would at least make the news more entertaining for me.

They will all be escorted out on flights before anything comes to that.

it will not come that
STRATEGY of TENSION is
designed to induce such thoughts

op gladio not be confused w
paperclip
castaway
fast $ furious

Attached: download (15).jpg (302x400, 14.89K)

random
Marcus Aurelius photo
miss you buddy

Attached: mar028.jpg (1240x850, 402.71K)

chillaxing in london 4eva bitches

Attached: download (16).jpg (1280x720, 219.12K)

sign within a sign

Attached: download (17).jpg (550x412, 53.66K)

fags

Attached: download (18).jpg (634x344, 32.01K)

gay

Attached: download (19).jpg (790x423, 358.79K)

square
circle
p y r a m i d

brit joos
exporting communist hell since

Attached: download (20).jpg (600x584, 258.69K)

when it is generational and hard wired
is really fair to call it DEVIANCY
deviancy corruption subversion
our stock in trade our life BLOOD
if deviance became the New Normal…
it would be sorta
New World Orderish
TM OTO

Attached: download (21).jpg (640x360, 53.07K)

John Hawkwood
Great Essex lad
aka Giovanni Acuto John the Sharp
Truly honourable man
imagine the original Uccello
they said it was too real too 3d

Attached: Fresco_John_Hawkwood_Duomo_Florence.jpg (1680x1370, 1.45M)

Anyone remember that red line obama thing in syria? 24 hour warnings rarely amount to anything british leaders are socially retarded. Oh well the russians might get a strongly worded letter soon. Scary.

obama
former human ritual sacrificial chief
has been shhh pretty quiet of late

anomaly
?

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-15/queen-elizabeth-ii-has-ww3-speech-written-and-its-ready-deliver

Attached: Take the knee.jpg (1692x801, 733.87K)

what abt the satanic lesbo death chix
Cherie Miriam et al

somebody should throttle their blood supply or
at least fuck up their refrigeration

pwned by commies since 1818

Attached: download (22).jpg (670x468, 122.43K)

signing over sovereignty

Attached: download (23).jpg (1024x674, 188.89K)

empirically speaking
the gchq rats
tick tock

Attached: art392b.jpg (459x247, 70.5K)

mark thatcher
what happened

Attached: 51572905.jpg (738x1024, 371.71K)

Attached: UK Deletes Database of Pedophile Ring.png (650x2148, 1008.24K)

be clement freud
never go to porugal
never hang w podestas

Attached: download (24).jpg (1200x630, 128K)

man luv
musta learnt that at a fancy
public school

Attached: download (25).jpg (2874x2156, 657.48K)

sarko neva got a shekel nor did
GOLDMAN SACH or TOTAL oil
also there was no torture or gunz at
BENGHAZI ANNEX
so much even africom was unaware

Attached: Poole, WH, Anglo-Israel.jpg (338x535 22.01 KB, 19.94K)

Attached: download (25)

Attached: Benjamin Disraeli - Theresa May - British Israelism.png (701x396 380.54 KB, 93.89K)

joos
they run that town
last time i was at HAC…

t may is homocidal pizza luvin p o
shit

together w miriam and cherie
of course

Attached: orange jews - northern ireland.jpg (1478x420, 235.16K)

Attached: British Israelism - Philo-Semitic.jpg (1280x330, 97.54K)

Are you feeling well 4c247b?

British Israelism
archive.is/vkAFD

Attached: British-Israelism-Anglo-Israel.jpg (203x165, 18.67K)

that is shape shifting game
co opt everything important
invert and manipulate

Attached: download (27).jpg (500x722, 129.03K)

Attached: download (28).jpg (634x384, 44.57K)

MANDY supa secret russia trip
was that manilow tune

Attached: download (29).jpg (858x536, 45.76K)

oven proof
no oven can contain this chap

Attached: 162252375.jpg (1024x686, 398.94K)

good ship lolly pop aka
olegs floating sex film kompramat vessel
no sex eva no camera

Attached: download.jpg (638x406, 64.69K)

paging MANDY
what happened here or
was it just stop over on the trip to
russia w luv neva happened

Attached: download (1).jpg (468x286, 75.06K)

neva herd of FUSION GPS
eva

Attached: download (2).jpg (964x498, 216.84K)

arch fags
eternal damnation

Attached: download (3).jpg (964x637, 154.77K)

not gay

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x204, 9.53K)

not gay
klosters is nowhere near davos

Attached: download (5).jpg (636x433, 112.77K)

traffic
what sort
walnuts

Attached: download (6).jpg (374x276, 65.64K)

target acquired
found the joo
all systems go

Attached: download (7).jpg (960x688, 826.69K)

blood sacrificial rituals are so
draining

Attached: download (8).jpg (415x620, 78.1K)

looks like HVT but also
collateral damage risk blah blah blah
fuck it bunch of poofs
vaporize

Attached: download (9).jpg (900x641, 733.32K)

Attached: download (10).jpg (202x113, 4.93K)

Attached: download (11).jpg (634x339, 54.36K)

dont forget that the chemical agent used is a notorious soviet gas. they would have to be really fucking stupid to use that. i like how nobody in media is questioning this either. itd be like a guy with a famous custom made gun that shoots a one of a kind cartridge kills his wife with it hoping for insurance money.

BUM
an apt name
where now / no way home

Attached: download (12).jpg (586x339, 81.51K)

porton down
fatal agent on KIM JONG NAM
same shazam

serco patent

soames

porton down nerve agent not to confused w
alexander "whata" Downer

Attached: download.png (1100x706, 154.61K)

not a false flag
definitely

Attached: download (13).jpg (1000x712, 74.98K)

watching

Attached: download (14).jpg (240x240, 13.64K)

u

Attached: download (15).jpg (480x360, 20.87K)

sadistic deviant fags

Attached: download (16).jpg (638x406 155.39 KB, 64.69K)

Attached: download (18).jpg (714x476, 74.32K)

WJC w highly enriched poison dwarf
i.e. HEP D aka frank giustra
loves lions hungers games congo columbia

Attached: download (17).jpg (780x519, 46.32K)

of U1
uranium one
fame

thnx vlad

Attached: download.jpg (736x636, 26.03K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x854, 90.4K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (630x630, 64.29K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (466x466, 52.9K)

Attached: download (4).jpg (1800x1311, 588.32K)

to the

Attached: download (5).jpg (998x846, 2.42M)

Attached: download (6).jpg (2048x1365, 642.08K)

Attached: download (7).jpg (998x698, 151.77K)

fuck all wild bills

Is the queen a kike? Very suspicious facial features

bump