INTP and holocaust denial

thread will probably be deleted by mods but here goes.

Recently took the (((meyers briggs))) again since being in middle school (i'm 30 now) and tested as an INTP. Began looking into the type and the descriptions fit me extremely well, almost eerily similar to how I act and feel about life.

Basically, any decision or position on a situation can't be made by myself without considering every possibility (leaving no stone unturned), even if you think you know what you will "choose", an Intp MUST consider every possibility from every angle before arriving to a conclusion about anything or else they won't feel like they have closure on the matter and will get anxiety over it.

Without going too in depth, basically, every edgelord wants to be an INTJ because they're described as the "logician", but INTP are similar to the INTJ except the INTJ craves the closure that the INTP avoids and thus comes to conclusions about topics, decisions, life faster than the INTP, for better or for worse. The INTP takes into account all the same facts that an INTJ would, but their Ne (extroverted intuition) drags this process out, in some cases, for months, years, or even decades, depending on the issue in question.

INTP is a rare M-B type (not the rarest but one of the rarer types), but it's my theory that Holla Forums users disproportionately express the INTP archetype. Only this archetype's strange combination of aloof wanderlust when it comes to Truth, imbued by their dominant introverted thinking (Ti), and the constant second guessing of their 'conclusions' which lead to the potential of overriding mainstream views caused by the ever-intruding extroverted intuition (Ne) can eventually end in somebody being obsessive enough about a topic so taboo such as holohoax exposure, and arrive at such a socially unacceptable position after weighing ALL of the evidence at their disposal (and believe me, the INTP spends an unhealthy and inordinate amount of time giving values and weights to seemingly incomparable things in order to make decisions. If it takes you 4 hours to buy a pair of pants you might be an INTP).

Any thoughts on this, and has anyone ever done the test or tested as an INTP? I know there are people who are going to say the test is created by jews but it's based off the work of Carl Jung, who was decidedly gentile.

Attached: ss.jpg (600x600, 40.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/intj-personality
archive.fo/aj22L
strawpoll.me/15268489
tarotschool.com/Temperance_Hierophant.html
16personalities.com/intp-personality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pol is probably 60% INTJ and 40% INTP, or rather 55 and 35, leaving room for other types

likewise, we're largely sun prophets and moon hermits

Any other ENTP bois here?

interestingly, the leaders (Hitler, and other revolutionaries) are INFJ which makes perfect sense when you parse it out. Introspective (I) visionaries (N) guided by their passion (F) with motivation to get shit done (J). Holla Forums provides the intj/intp autists but we need our INFJ leader to glom onto (inb4 wait for hitler)

I bet there are. I think xNTP tend to struggle with nihilism and cynicism after a certain age and it's only a matter of time until one commits suicide or finds a coping mechanism such as Holla Forums to regenerate the will to live

Borderline INTJ/INTP. I have tested as both, strong INT with borderline J/P (can go either way, depending on how confident I'm feeling on the day).

Attached: 1500187568167.jpg (326x326, 26.58K)

INTJ here with borderline I vs E, borderline T vs F, and pegging the needle on the N and the J.

Certainly true, can argue the percentages, but this space in the online political world is heavy with certain personalities.

Although proto-fascist MARS voters are probably 25% of the overall White population in the US, they just aren't as redpilled as us and aren't here or much of anywhere online as much.

Polite sage for a shit slide thread, though.

I pray godspeed to all anons I have engaged in conversation and have teached me new stuff in the Chans. Lurking this place was like discovering my Soul for a second time, when I dreamed with dinosaurs and thought about space. Thank you anons.

Attached: chan illuminaty.png (992x903 77.92 KB, 205.91K)

That's not what I've seen from the strawpolls over the years.
Every time an MBTI thread has come up it's been majority INTP, with the next largest group being INTJ. Somewhere around 7:3 ratio.

see above

pic related.

Attached: Mayer Brigs Intuitives pol.jpg (1426x7040, 3.24M)

God is Truth and Truth is God

Aint it interesting that he says "I am what am" which is just a rough translation of "I am truth" and Jebus wandered around claiming he was "The truth" as well?

Attached: 29a6f472f2e838f06efb733ab1b42954f24bfad4acc92454620a188cdd7713aa.jpeg (1657x1657, 139.68K)

t. INTP

ha, i totally agree! but jokes aside i do think the m-b continuum is somewhat legit, instead of vague platitudes that could apply to anyone like a horoscope, I think the descriptions are actually pretty accurate.

One does just have to remember that nothing in the test is set into stone and everyone exhibits all facets of these 16 personality quirts, but just to different degrees, and one can train their less preferential aspects if they truly desire to. Also one often can switch types as they get older.

i took this test as part of marriage counseling.
wew those are a lot of different letters, are we doomed, Holla Forums?

Depends on what kind of horoscope BS you're talking about. In terms of 'If you are a Gemini your lucky color is blue', then yeah that's nonsense. But when you start to actually delve into it beyond Sun signs, it can get pretty damn accurate.

I cant even imagine being married to an INT- woman. One turbo-autist is enough in any couple. Besides women should be F because motherly yadda yadda and all that jazz.

I haven't changed brand, style, color, or size in a couple decades. I already have contingencies in place in the event my brand disappears.

Always be weary of datamining. I've taken the MB test. UUUU

I just took the test and it says I'm INTJ-T and an "Architect". Apparently that's rare, only 2% of the population.

16personalities.com/intj-personality

consider that 16 types divided by the entire population, and all types are a minority relative to everyone who isn't your type. But, yes, INTJ is rare, i believe only INFJ is rarer with INTP just behind the intj

I don't know what the "-T" part is though. It didn't say.

Nevermind, I looked it up. Apparently the "-T" means turbulent.

INTJ signing in. Also, Aspergers and ADD, too.

Oh Philemon of the electric city upon the hill of shit, pray tell where the Emperor will rise from, that we may anoint his coming and aid his conquest.
Oh Philemon whose magic is as true as the sound of speech upon our ears, give us a rune that we may know each others by in times of darkness in broad daylight.
Oh Philemon the eternal, tell us which way dawn lies, that we may struggle aimlessly in vain no more.
You asshole Phil'user, stop shitposting and make some OC
You crusty oldfag Phil'user, that's not an argument
You blessed godling Phil'user, you truly deliver

4AM posting really channels the weird shit, wew

Attached: and your a hairy wizard.png (1350x2000, 1.72M)

taught
Godspeed to you too user.

If you test as ENTP, bear in mind that standard tests are not accurate regarding extraversion; you might be INTP.

Also, a very successful professional soldier led a useful discussion regarding Myers-Briggs at the link:

archive.fo/aj22L

Attached: platinumPossum_DTZPtkPWsAMudYX.jpg (729x728, 52.25K)

Most of us are INTJ or INTP with a few ISTP types scattered here and there.
My girlfriend is INTJ, which is rare for females as they typically think primarily on emotion.
thank the power of autism tbh
I believe it's due to the general fact that logical mindsets will look at the facts and figures and come to a logical conclusion due to the actual facts given whereas emotional mindsets will look at images of starving people in a gulag somewhere and base their opinions off emotion, this basically means they can be conditioned a lot easier.
Even with (((them))) desperately trying to hide the figures and facts, the truth is with a logical mentality, you can at least come to the conclusion that like every major historical event, it should be analysed without bias. Of course when you do that you begin to realize that there are major discrepancies in the story. At the bare minimum you can make the logical argument that the holocaust was not 'muh six million' and that gas chambers were not used as execution methods.
I've managed to get the point across to normies who find the subject very touchy that what most likely happened if anything at all was that many people starved in work camps due to the fact that the allies were bombing the shit out of trade routes. It was a matter of either feeding the country's soldiers or its prisoners.

And if that doesn't work, gentlemen. Appeal to emotion and point out just how nasty the Soviet gulags and the Japanese work camps were. It makes Auschwitz look like a summercamp

I hope I live long enough to see our movement out in the sunlight.
That will be the day, my friends.

I hope I live long enough to see our movement out in the sunlight.
That will be the day, my friends.

INTJ here. I just always assumed everyone here was either INTJ or INTP.

I am also INTP op. I am 25. INTP-A to be exact. Would post a picture but this is Tor so I can't.

Yes that is me. Just check how I leave no stone unturned in this thread:

My girlfriend is an INTJ. Also everything you just said describes the differences between me and her very well. We are so incredibly similar but there are some distinctions and you have described those distinctions well.

It doesn't take me that long but my clothing was all very carefully considered and is military surplus and highly utilitarian. Like, I've put in an inordinate amount of thought about it, but I know where to get my clothing now and if I want to get a replacement pants it won't take me all that long.

Pill me on sun prophets and moon hermits.

>>>/r9k/
For your inversion and indecisiveness needs.

Attached: ENFP.jpg (650x194, 23.56K)

INTP reporting in

I'm like you, but I'm fine with confronting degenerates right to their stupid faces. All leftists are essentially bullies, especially niggers, faggots, and feminists. If you show them any spine, they back down instantly and the normies are instantly impressed when you do.

Attached: ENTP-A2.png (1189x751 122.8 KB, 107.04K)

I get different results each time I take the test. I just got ENTJ, and I've never gotten that result before.

Not even in the same range. I think its a bullshit test.

Just 4????

I think part of the problem, it all myscores are at 50% on the axis of 0-100%.

The categories which represented as a spectrum between mutually exclusive options are actually each two vital components of being able to function properly.

For example, the Wikipedia definition of Sensing/Intuition:

You need to be able to be able to understand the meanings and bigger picture of information or else you won't care about it and it isn't very useful to you. Simultaneously, receiving information in a highly ordered, clear, step-by-step fashion is highly useful for being able to learn and internalize the information.

I always got INT-'s as a kid, with it changing occasionally; ENTP once or twice in late high school, and have gotten ESTP repeatedly now in my early 20s. Never changed enough to get any of the faggy -NF-'s or -SF-'s though. Anyone else have gradually shifting results in a subset over time?

Attached: mac-tonight.png (400x549, 137.83K)

wrong; INTP is the logician personality type I just looked it up. INTJ is the architect personality

nice datamining thread you've got here.

Attached: 1464274778976.jpg (792x960, 163.74K)

This won't be a good representation of Holla Forums since the topic itself may be an anathema to certain personality groups so they're not even in the thread, but I think it'd be interesting to get some sort of baseline (pls no rig):
strawpoll.me/15268489

it's tarot zodiacs, basically
there was a thread on here a while back where people were putting in their birthdays to see what they were, and it was like 70/30 sun prophets/moon hermits, with a handful being different

Agreed. The mods are INTJ (big fucking surprise there), but generally this is the tendency on pol, and that is why the thread discussing the quite credible claims of UFO activity, complete with US military pilot witnesses, was bump locked. After all, aliens ain't the kikes. Kikes are garbage. But there are bigger fish to fry in the galaxy, it seems.

Checked :^)

ENTJ

all that tells me is that the black project people don't want the government paying attention; secrets can't be leaked if they aren't learned

lol, fucking brainwashed faggot

Nobody other than (1) and dones actually thinks that though.

Fuck man.

Takes me 4 days and for ample research and price comparison…

Those screencaps make tears in my eyes. All the despair, all the struggle, the last 10 years I have spent on imageboards… it is not in vain. I almost took my life 3 times. Other anons succeeded and aren't with us today, not here to witness the unfolding. RIP to the martyrs and the fallen.

re the 3rd image.

it actually works

Attached: Fear Advice.png (715x405, 480.47K)

Just like said… finding Holla Forums really gave me a new out look on like, and actually gave me reasons to live. Truly finding myself is the best way of putting it. And you, I couldn't agree more, I was suicidal often until finding myself, and it saddens me that people like us couldn't do the same, and felt they needed to end it. Hopefully we can make them proud like our ancestors before us. Good luck to you two, and everyone else in this board that deserves it.

I'm INTJ/INTP. Obvious considering I browse image boards.

Of course, which is why the entire thread has been fellating this concept. Kill yourself, you fucking kike.

(((Meyers Briggs))) (((personality test)))

fuck off OP.
Datamining.
Shill.
Slide.

I remember Woes saying he used to get INTP and then, well into his successful youtube and public figure/speaker career, said he got something else (correlated with more empathy or something i forgot which).

It makes me wonder whether the INTP type is a product of the withdrawn, internet-addicted lifestyle rather than the inverse.

i don't trust people who don't explain their standpoints.
if you have such a strong opinion of it,explain why now or you're a fucking kike.

Poll of my alt right group which heavily is draen from Holla Forums users show INTP and INTJ are 40% of the pop. So they are massively overrepresented and drive the group culture.

In my experience I hadn't touched the internet when I did the test for the first time and got it. It's a reflex of realizing 'this society a shit' methinks.

let me clarify, 4 hours to realize that it's just not gonna happen, the store will close soon, the employees are closing the gate staring at you and waiting for you to leave. you resign yourself to trying another store on a different saturday.

Nani?
Guess I really did change myself over the years. INTP to ENTP to ESTP, -A/-T.

Attached: Capture _2018-03-14-11-33-33.png (1366x2092, 358.01K)

lol ESFJ is the rarest personality type on Holla Forums and the second most common personality type amongst females.

I am fucking blessed to have a GF with is INTJ. She is 0.90% of the female population.

That typology is a spectrum, not discrete categories.
You, like just about everyone, also completely misunderstand )))Carl Jung's((( intent behind his personality types (which Meyers Briggs is based upon).
The whole point of knowing your type is to correct the imbalance in your psyche, to discover which opposing traits you ought to nurture to develop a properly rounded personality with the abilities of all types.
to reach the center of the mandala.
Taking vain satisfaction in your imbalance shows a total ignorance as to what the test is telling you. It's like being proud of being autistic instead of seeking to develop what you lack.
You don't lose the ability for rational thought when you develop your empathic abilities etc. The categories aren't mutually exclusive. You can be 50% E and 50% I.

INTJ bumping good thread

Attached: pol meets feminist.gif (450x450, 629.15K)

My attention span used to be absolutely fucked and could only fit the medium of communication I'd been using for a long time. It can be fixed though. I am back to being able to concentrate on things for hours or days at a time and reading long books and so on. ADD is some bullshit, you can fix this, just make the proper efforts.

Oh, and before some proud autist chirps about
I was INTP in my youth, now test as INTJ, I however understand that this is telling me I ought to work on the opposing traits to become more fully actualized.

can you point out where i crowed about being proud of my m-b test result? Knowing yourself is important and part of the reason i created the thread. I absolutely hate that I can't make decisions about certain things, it's basically crippling. Once in a while it helps but me and my fiance looked at probably 40 houses to purchase and then we decided to rent for another 2 years. It's not helpful. Maybe you should re-read my posts without injecting your own ego into my words.

welp guess i'm marrying a normalfag. here's hoping the contrast can help to balance out my shortcomings a little…

Oof

Oh great another person confusing emotion for irrationality.

Emotion isn't to blame for anything.

Irrationality is the problem.

Regards, a crusader against irrationality, and a friend of the heart.

pfft. It won't balance anything out. Your aim shouldn't be to seek balance in them but instead to use your superior ability to dominate them. You aren't even on remotely equal grounds with a normalfag and shouldn't expect to be able to engage them the way you would a fellow "autist".

[interest intensifies]

hmm thanks for the suggestion. I can pretty much convince her of anything if I have enough resolve, kind of invokes some contempt for her sometimes but usually i know i'm right about whatever the topic is so whatever

I'd like to have someone like you in my circle. I am too damned reserved and quiet and would like to be in your presence as you btfo those types.

Here's the 'science' we guessed behind that
Vitamin D absorbed by your mother during pregnancy/absorbed during first formative year. More or less would make your brain used to more or less general happiness as it was initially growing.
The chinese zodiac is eerily specific and accurate, but tough as shit to properly get as the only good english site had to be way back machined if I remember right. 5k years of iteration made their astrology somehow work.

ISTP with ENTP tendencies checking into this datamining thread

Attached: path_of_light.jpg (362x518, 93.31K)

Are you younger than 25? If so, your personality has likely not solidified.

Also, you could be the ultra-rare akashic / meta personality type. Basically, a wizard, who has overcome the restrictions of personality, who changes his own nature in accord with the whims of his superior will and enlightened spirit. You are a shapeshifter, a transcendent being.

Completely meaningless. A thread died for this shit.

www.tarotschool.com/Calculator.html
I got moon hermit there and I'm INTP so everything checks out for me at least

Vote, regards, an INTP.

Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon challenges initiates of the hermetic path to do exactly that.

According to my results btw I am 58% introverted. I have for the last couple years actually been taking many steps to fight my introversion and develop more extroversion.

I am 64% intuitive, 75% thinking, 51% prospecting, and 57% assertive.

It has always been my goal to overcome the limits of personality and to be develop all my faculties to a high level of competence.

I am not OP but I just want to bring this up because I have always been fighting to overcome my imbalances and limitations and to be "greater than myself".

Pareto efficiency

I've usually tested as INTJ, and when I last took that Psychopathy test I scored a 29. My school actually tested me for both when I was in my junior year. They were already spooked about me as it was, thinking I was a school shooter, and I think seeing my test results may have spooked them more, lol.

I got XIV "Temperance" and V "The Hierophant".

What does this mean?

10/10 would relate again

This is my results for the tarot.

16personalities.com/intp-personality

INTP-A is my result for the Myer Briggs test.

What does it all mean?

I am the founder of /fringe/ btw.

Got the tower and the chariot, what do I win?

Tower and Chariot. Make war not peace.

Weird, the exact same counts for me. Moon Hermit + INTP.

Attached: Kek's Will.jpg (552x310, 45.96K)

Moon hermit and INTJ
wew lads

Moon Hermit double Scorpio 97% introvert…

Attached: gMlQsH2.jpg (636x497, 73.26K)

No. No.
You are a FAGT
As such you crave +ing your -hole; whilst rambling like an insecure child to impress yourself erroneously swaddled in the belief you are infact impressing others.

>>>/pdf/994
Considering the prevalence of INTJs and to satisfy my curiosity, I purchased this so you don't have too. Probably costs more than its worth but whatever. Enjoy

Attached: loli tank.png (800x510, 385.5K)

This thread is making me feel a strong sense of cosmic significance to our gathering together, like we are have been brought together with a special task given to us by god, to save our people.

you made me take an online personality test to make me feel good about myself. Hurray.
This means nothing…

Attached: data_mining_timeline.jpg (1872x566 18.53 KB, 103.38K)

kek that's the thread I started

What the fuck.
Also got moon hermit and one day difference in birthday would have resulted in different cards.

t. INTP

(check'd)
Only mentions of datamining in the whole damn thread. You disappoint me Holla Forums. This shit wouldn't have flown a couple years ago.

Yo.know what the great limiting weakness is of INTPs? Paranoia. Every person who freaks out over need for infinite privacy is a shill or schizo. Who give a fuck if they know we're introvert thinkers. It's self goddamn evident. Meanwhile we are unifying our will by bonding and that they absolutely fear.

Attached: nice.jpg (325x500, 88.36K)

INTP reporting in and while I agree with OP on the analysis of how an INTP processes information I have to say it's one of the most highly overrated classes of personality. The best time of my life was actually when I was in the military and submitted to a drone life "do as told" mentality. It was the only time I could shut my brain off long enough to just relax and enjoy the moment not having to think letting others do it for me. While being an INTP has some positives it has a slew of negatives that go along with it. Wouldn't surprise me if INTP's are one of the most suicidal personality types tbh.

Drugs help with that
But yea, i see where youre coming from.

Look at this shill kike not know how to sage

Shut your face

That's the other downside. Lots, myself included, fall into drug addiction and it was that reason that forced me to join the army lol.

Myers-Briggs isn't Jewish, though Socionics are better.

I'm in military right now and I feel the same tbh, at least there's some certainty in life and I don't really look forward to becoming a wagecuck java developer for some jew bank.

Attached: hope.jpg (460x460, 28.34K)

ENTJ here apparently. the more you know.

Attached: 9653c99769b73fc4702087b3f751cee05ddacb0f35bbc242308f2f7209d3160d.gif (600x338, 539.09K)

Is Myers-Briggs actually multimodal or is it just bullshit?

Met a Paul-bot of late that seems to crave the illicit knowledge we trade in here. Guy wants to climb the corporate ladder as a way to jumpstart a political career so one day he can climb the political ladder and end the federal reserve.
When I pointed out jews were behind everything he loathed in modern civilization his whole countenance changed over the past month, less robotic. At first he denied, out of hand, then he went looking for this place after I accidently let slip. Luckily he's chan illiterate so the interface is incomprehensible to him, and keeps referring to the way we speak as 'code'. I feared he was falling into the deep end too fast, which in my experience leads to outright rejection or emotional instability.

Turns out he's ENTJ, so I guess he'll fit in well enough, and explains his craving.

The online test is some weak sauce, but the 'sit down with a sociologist' variety has been iterated on since the test's invention.
Think D&D alignment, it lacks depth but your archetypal behavior can be vaguely guessed at.

Ive been working different trades for a few years now and i was surprised by how many of the collegues were on the same level.
You get a good balance of autopilot work, where you can basically shut off your brain (construction), and challenging creative thinking (repairs, planning).
I do regret not trying hard enough to get into the military when i did Standards were alot tougher back then , if just for a few years. I used to think university would be the way to find likeminded people, but even then it was full of useless plebs, nowadays its just a circus.

But what's the distribution of test scores like?
If it's not multimodal, and the test is not grossly flawed in some other way, then test scores cluster around the boundaries between the categories, and making those categories discrete is silly.
It would be like translating an IQ score into sub-100 and super-100. Most people score close to 100, if the test is calibrated correctly, so the average sub-100 and super-100 person have similar scores, and the modal sub-100 and super-100 scores are just a single point apart.
It would make sense if you decomposed it into four scales, so you can tell how strong the four axes are, but if you do it like this people's scores can become very different on re-tests.
Doing it this way might be flawed, but it sure is easy to market. Imagine if IQ scores did give you "super-100" or "sub-100" instead of a number - people would be able to go "Wow! Einstein was super-100, just like me!", while ignoring that half the population is super-100 and they're not that far from the average sub-100 person.
Now, can you guess why Myers-Briggs is so popular?

we will be the ones to lead it into a new dawn
t. fellow ENTJ "commander"

Fuck off.

I'm in compulsory military service right now and it ends in 3 months (1 year total), I don't plan to stay for any longer. Afterwards I have a few things to do to finish my CS degree and then I'll have to find a real job.

Exactly what was I had in mind.This is "find me a girlfriend" tier cancer.

I got this too. Did you read the page for it?

Myers-Briggs is popular because they made IQ testing for job application illegal in many places. In its absence employers still wanted ways they could discern if someone was a good hire or not and resumes aren't good enough. Certain groups pushed the idea of complementary personalities as a substitute, which is generally a poor substitute but better than just resumes for sorting who should be interviewed. This is what I've heard anyway.

Im sorry we cant all be an elite haxor such as you, who has never ever blogposted anywhere in his life, never used a smartphone or non-VPNd connection.
They already have all your data if they want, theres really much easier sources of useful personal data than autists anonymous vague life experiences.

That's an easy thing to do when you just take ideas from Greeks and call it your own.