I'm a Shill

I'm a shill and I want to just tell you guys how I operate so more of you can become shills too.

First of all, I always figure out what a person identifies with, and then present myself as in total agreement with them. I have done this with so many people with widely varied views from Religion of Cuck™ to Christianity to Secular to "Spiritual but not Religious" to Anarchist to Conservative to Libertarian to Gay and so on to name just some examples of groups I have infiltrated.

Than what I generally do is this. Most people are fuzzy about what they believe or what their own ideology stands for. They don't even know the meaning of words, can't define anything, they are in a haze. So I exploit this by basically agreeing with them, then I introduce various facts, then I downplay or emphasize certain things to get the outcome I want.

Some actual examples of what I have done: if I'm pushing for control I will say I am completely against gun control. Then when they think I am on their side I will slip in stuff about mental illness. I will ignore that the definition of mental illness will be expanded to everyone. I will distort things until they are basically agreeing that "lawful" and "sane" people only should guns. I will have them thinking and saying they are completely against gun control but they will be actually making guns more restricted.

Another example: I have infiltrated Christian pro-life abortion rallies. I say I am against abortion. Their guard is down and they think I'm on their side. I then introduce facts and arguments saying abortion should be allowed under various circumstances. They end up agreeing with me. They never seem to be aware they just contradicted their own stance but I basically widdle them down to only disallowing some very inconsequential form of abortion while letting everything else happen.

As a shill I like to use facts and evidence to my advantage. Being right makes my job more effective. However sometimes I am selective about my presentation or don't bring up certain things. For example when arguing about racemixing, I'm not going to mention any stats that show certain interracial couples having higher success. When talking about immigrants, I will ignore the high performing ones, and focus on the crime and degeneracy of the worst ethnic groups that come into the country. Ideally if I can completely shift the narrative outside of a frame that I can't win in and focus on the core arguments that is great. For some issues it must be the other way though, you ignore the core argument, and get lost in the inconsequential stuff that misses the actual point entirely. For example gun control is ultimately about the balance of power between the people and the state but we can move away from that core idea by not saying stuff like "we need guns to fight tyranny" and instead getting into trivia about bumpstocks and which guns should or shouldn't be allowed and just focusing on things that miss the point in general.

People are all really stupid and can be made to believe everything since they don't have dictionaries or glossaries, they don't define their terms, and they have no idea what the actual core ideas are arguing about even are. There is constant clout and no clarity. As a shill I exploit this to my advantage. There must be a constant confusion of labels, terms, etc. and a control of the frame and the narrative. The ideal shilling is when no matter if the person agrees or disagrees with you, you win, because both sides serve your actual purpose. If they somehow sidestep your argument entirely by acknowledging it for what it is and then saying it's not important and that x is more important than it is hard to shill them. e.g. "ok, sure, these immigrants are the best ones, but you are changing the aryan character of this nation and giving up opportunities to foreigners that would otherwise go to our kin, they might have the merit but family and blood relations matters far more". Something like that is a way to get back to the core of an issue and sidestep getting bogged down into the inconsequential.

There are many shill tactics I use all the time. Nobody ever suspects me and I am friends with everyone. Ultimately I get people with divergent beliefs and ideologies all working towards my ultimate goal whether they realize it or not.

t. shill pro

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike-free first post

Out.
>>>/gaschamber/

Not an argument.

Also my IQ is 127.

Torpedo makes another blogpost.

Nice tactics there bro, maybe if you dismiss everything being said and focus on nonsense, you will have success in silencing me.

Iron law: subtract 30 to 40 points off anyone who quotes their IQ.

87 to 97. Close !

So what is your ultimate goal?

Irrelevant. You clearly know nothing about psy ops and can't contribute meaningfully to the discussion at hand so you have to attack me as a person instead of the message. This is anonymous imageboard, we're about ideas not personalities, so focus on what is being said not who is saying it.

Another shit thread. Sage and report

Seems like this nigger has never been on the internet before.
All you're saying is that stupid people are easy to manipulate. In other news, water is wet.

Some idiot quoting his super-high IQ is failing badly at it.

The only real progress is the improvement of the race. Everything else is inconsequential and temporal. I would make society more efficient, I would enslave the thralls and limit their reproductive success (all through very clever manipulations where they will accept their serfdom in accord with their own nature), and I would multiply the very best of the race. We are limited to what we can achieve; and that ceiling or plateau is way lower for most of humanity, than it is for the best amongst us.

Wait. Did you not identify yourself as a Jew once in OP

Start first by sucking a tailpipe.

Attached: OP.jpg (640x480, 83.14K)

Not an argument. Also discussing ways to manipulate stupid people (which is basically everyone) is worthwhile. Your attempts to suppress this topic are suspect. There is only one kind of people strongly resistant to shilling and it's the kind of person who knows exactly what each competing philosophy / worldview actually stands for. To him the lines of battle are drawn and everything is absolutely clear.

What?

you a kike or not

I'm an eugenicist. Do you have a problem with that? Do you think racial improvement is impossible? Is genetics and anthropology all a big lie to you? China will beat us at this game if we don't beat them first btw. Lets not give the future to the Chinese, ok?

I'm 180 then.

Nope I am not a kike. It would be a thing to use to my advantage if I had that. Kikes are however deranged mongrels that covet aryan genes in order to unfuck their fucked lineages. They are gene stealers, nation wreckers, and egalitarians.

tl;dr you pretend to be an x supporter and then use slippery slope tactics to turn actual x supporters against x.

I don't know if you're LARPing or not, but shills do use those tactics all the time and you've written a good in-depth description of them. Screencapped.

Attached: fcaae470e70b56569d2fa618304ac9a1.png (700x606, 396.41K)

Yes exactly. It lets me get past their guard and spread my own ideas within their group largely unchallenged.

Here's another example. I was talking to a guy about why he quit being a minister. His reason was ancient aliens…. yeah he's a boomer that watches the television and gets his information there. So I talked about an hour with him all about that stuff, basically agreeing with him and not challenging him too much, but slipping in little things here and there that would maybe take root and change his views in the future. He also ended up bringing up homosexuality, I didn't expect that nor see how it's related to god, but I guess that's an issue with Christians. He started talking about the woman in the neighbouring booth about how he can't be on talking terms with her because she says homosexuality is a choice while he says it's not.

So I agreed with him but then talked about genetic predispositions or inclinations. I then brought up and affirmed freewill. So I said there is a basis for his ideas in genetics that homosexuality is not a choice but I also made the case, whether he realize it or not, that there is still a degree of choice in there. Maybe in the future with another discussion I could find some case of something he might be against where there is a genetic tendency or inclination to that thing and yet he will wish that people don't act on that tendency. I could then connect that back to what I told him about homosexuality. It would probably make a few things click in his mind and make him also think he's arriving at his viewpoints on his own.

THIS is very important. Every time I change someone's worldview they always think "I always believed this all along" and "I came to this conclusion on my own". You have to present to them the evidence and then let them draw their own conclusion. They will feel they own their own thoughts and worldview then.

Seems like your more of a social engineer than a shill.

OP, you sound very bright and committed, but immature and a little naive. For instance, you're letting your sociopathy show by saying things like "People are all really stupid." It is clear you believe your power to influence others' beliefs in a way passing below their awareness is justified by their credulity and expectation that you argue with them in good faith.

Not like I think any of this is a problem. I'm the exact same way. I can tell by the way you write we're on the same wavelength. It would mean your weakness is similar to my own: you're susceptible to flattery. Your perspective of dialogue as a zero sum game to be "won" at your opponent's expense is limiting. There is more than ideas, there is also rapport and friendship which often count for much more, although I am sure you are beginning to realize this.

Have you ever read the Tao Te Ching?

This.

A little bit.

What are you trying to accomplish though? I just change attitudes and make people on all sides hate the kike, make everyone in favor of eugenics, increase nationalism, and poke holes into the egalitarian humanist mythos.

exsdee

Read it. Study it. Memorize it. It's helped me out of some really tricky situations.

I used to have grand ambitions of immanentizing the eschaton. Now I hope to comfort weary souls.

What are you trying to accomplish? I don't mean in others, but in yourself. Why do you care to form the opinions of others? Does it make you happy? Do you feel powerful? What motivates you?

how so?

For those not aware or potentially vulnerable.
Most of these tactics can be defeated by creating a list of principles and making sure the malleable aspects of your worldview are not defied with subversive forms of peer pressure.
People like this have many obvious tells, the hubris certainly doesn't help disguise it.

The Tao Te Ching emphasizes the dual nature of events. Every fortune lays the groundwork for misfortune, and every misfortune can become a new opportunity for fortune. It's helped me turn seemingly hopeless situations into personal victory.

It's one of those texts which is short but inexhaustible. I've probably leafed through my (current) copy a hundred times. I don't know that you would consider it a 'tricky situation,' but I would credit the Tao Te Ching with quelling a lot of personal demons. I used to be very angry and self-hating, but the Tao Te Ching showed me the value of having compassion for myself. Very redpilled, caring, insightful.

At the very least, it is useful as a resource in arguments. A lot of liberals tend to implicitly revere Taoism and will give more consideration to a proposal framed using Lao Tzu than if it were not.

A really handy quotation is

Really makes SJW's heads explode.

I want to create my own little bit of heaven on Earth. I have to change the views of a sufficient number of people everywhere in order that I might manifest this. My own little Orania South Africa but with international support from nationalists everywhere. If I can make it possible for a community of likeminded individuals to exist around me I can be much happier. Little pockets of growing virtue in the world…

This is what I have. A very clearly defined core set of guiding principles that inform all my actions and thoughts. This is why I can be so flexible because I know what really matters and what is clout.

That only works on stupid people.

For someone who knows the core of the argument or demands strict definitions from you, it doesn't work.
Asking people to define the terms they use is a gold standard of disarming shills.

I listen to narrations / audiobooks for a good part of my day every day so if you can load me up with those I will get through all the material you want me to.

This is almost on the same level as a certain class of greek philosophers that took logic to absurdity and demonstrated its limitations in so doing. Hmmm you know who which type I am referring to?

wow basic taking advantage of morons through misdirection and misinformation

Great example of what you're talking about. Don't think I've ever seen shills against race mixing, though.

It's an excellent shill tactic because it overgeneralizes the argument and changes the meaningful core of the argument. A white and yellow couple may be generally financially better off but future generations suffer from hapas and a loss of provably superior white civilization. As has been documented with the fall of colonial empires, only white people can create white civilizations.

The post is an interesting one because it shows how effective obfuscation can be, always argue from a core premise. The core of my premise will always be the 14 words on political subjects.

Heh, you sound so like me it wouldn't surprise me if you were an AI trained on my internet writings. KEK

I think you know how to use Google, user.

Eleatics.

I wish more people on Holla Forums had a basic grasp on how this works, not just for detecting shills but redpilling people through social engineering. I've had more way more success doing this than any other method. I've tried all kinds of different approaches but this one works the best on just about everyone.

We need to use every tactic to our advantage even if it's not completely honest. Otherwise the only ones stuck playing by an ultimately arbitrary set of rules are us, and meanwhile the jews keep using every tactic at their disposal. Then when it's too late you realize the people saying, "We're supposed to be above this." - the good ole', "Remember you have to uphold principles and be the better man," shaming tactic so we handicap ourselves - were shills.

You remember this problem being called PRcuckery. When shills discover that shaming tactics don't work, they advocate for it. It works most effectively on honest people, conservative virtue-signaling normalfags who revel in their not-being-dirty-liberals and gamergate kids both have that in common.

This method is so effective that it's how jews spread societal degradation. It's facilitating the process of the slippery slope, which for those who still don't realize it, is real.
1. Find a topic/issue your target holds dear
2. Identify a part of that topic or issue they are willing to make compromises over
3. Promote the action of compromising and sell the notion that by doing so they're winning.
This is how jews have gotten conservatives to sell out their country. By tricking them into making unnecessary compromises by selling the idea that by doing so they would be the better man and that it would satisfy their critics and opposition, they turned them into generations of habitual capitulators. For instance, in the span of 30 years conservatives went from explicitly anti-gay to tolerating gays.

Overall I do admit I feel a tad dirty doing this. Essentially it is tricking people so that they are redpilled. But the yield I've made has convinced me that it's truly effective.

Oh wow, thanks for this fucking revelation. It's fucking nothing. Go suck more dick while I spank you

TL:DR

geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

Holla Forums definitely has a problem wih false positives in a number of cases though, it cannot be fixed only with informing about shill tactics. I won't discuss specific ideas for which I was labeled a shill because it will be shilling.

This compromising-left phenomena comes about because conservatives have traditionally lacked vision. Conservatives need to focus on attacking, on getting Liberals to 'compromise' and agree to cede ground to the right. Take control of the political narrative, negotiate hard, and just as the issue is settled bring up the next one and do the same thing. Continue doing this until an ideal vision is realised. If a Liberal talking point comes to prominence, deflect with media sensationalism, sap the attack of it's momentum and then set the stage for your own attack.

didn't even read your blogpost torfag

The OPSEC/Shill manual is literally stickied on the front page.

this doesnt surprise me. everyone always assumes its always jews shilling, but 1) i would imagine thats just shills playing into the meme and misdirecting, and 2) you would have to be daft in the head to think that tel aviv is the only place that has a vested interest in consensus cracking and manipulating this place and its users.

is there a name for this particular technique? i was doing a similar thing over on Holla Forums a couple weeks ago for shits and giggles (no agenda or paystub here), and to see if i could effectively do this. im ok at it online, but ive basically been doing some variation of this for years irl to get what i want out of people/groups. sure its a bit manipulative and malevolent, but like you said most people dont even know what it is that they believe, so if i make it up for them, and can use it in the meantime, its worth it.

i got a couple questions if youll entertain them. first, are you doing this for a personal agenda (no specifics if you dont want to/cant) or for hire? do you find Holla Forumsacks to be easier or harder to crack than other groups? you say that youve infiltrated groups irl, have you ever been compromised, and had to pull out quick? what kinds of tactics would you use in a situation like that to try and keep your manipulation planted in the head of your target even after discovery?

i find all of this psychological warfare stuff to be absolutely fascinating. its honestly the main reason im here. more or less to just witness the battle. perhaps im opening myself up to infiltration, but im of the school of not taking things on the internet too seriously, so i doubt even if they hack my brain that ill be of much use to them.

anyways, good post OP

Your shill tactics are pretty shit and really transparent.

do you actually believe that Holla Forums isnt shilled massively by far right groups? that shit has been goin on since cuckchan. hell, it was always my theory that the whole ironic nazi posting progressing into actual natsoc posting was a result of a psyop to marginalize Holla Forumsacks. it just backfired really fucking hard.

manipulation is very fucking transparent if you know what youre looking at. but this shit is absolutely effective on most people though, especially in real life situations

Good post. Pretty sure I've called you a retard told you to kill yourself before, but even in that thread you made good points. Keep ascending the ladder of truth, tor-user.

also kys, shill

Attached: how to shill.png (1813x882, 219.53K)

You must be very new. This is 8/pol/. We *are* a far right group.

You're alleging manipulation rather than truth telling. By denigrating the argument and people who actually go out of their way to tell truth and shifting the discussion instead to "manipulation and manipulator" you're trying to push the entire premise as insincere. You're just a nihilist if you only believe in the ability to push an ideal rather than the ideal itself. Those are two different objectives, that difference means everything. Tell the truth and package it well. Learn from the Greeks.

Believe in something based on the truth and then find the best way to help others. The left is losing because they are insincere.

Chans are dominated by truth due to very little speech restriction. Those who speak the truth have taken over free speech platforms because they are correct.

Thanks for your advice and letting us know about shills and how they operate. Stll you have to kill yourself in a slow manner for being a shill however.

well yeah no shit. but Holla Forums is a board of peace, user. as such, more organized irl groups use this place as a way to find more followers. once people get fed up with the inaction (atleast in the irl sense) of this board, they try to seek out groups to take action in the real world. most are honeypots, whether they are aware of it or not, but regardless this place is fertile grounds for new recruits.

and youre mistaking my claims of shilling as having something to do with politics. it isnt, its simply to see if i can do it. i fucking hate politics, it poisons everything, and its become even worse in the past few years. in fact my whole thing is to try and offer people something enjoyable, other than politics through music, art, entertainment etc (i know it sounds fucking gay, but its what im good at and if i can give people something that isnt politics nowadays, and they enjoy it, then ive done my job).

politics, and democracy in general have become mostly useless due to the massive amounts of shilling, disinfo, and controlled opps that are out there in the world. there is no integrity in anything anymore. the normies cant handle it, they fall for it hook line and sinker, and then they turn into one of two different types of extremist and then that becomes their identity. its fucking pathetic. it reminds me of how useless, bland people will up and decide they are gay or a tranny out of the blue, so that they can then have an identity and a support group. this critical-mass-identity-crisis is something that you see everywhere in the modern world. you guys wish to address it through implementing national socialism and establishing an ethno state. im just trying to find a way to help the rest of the people who dont want that stuff, to help them to rise above the hopelessness in a way that im capable of.

and thats what i love about imageboards, and whats fascinated me with them for nearly a decade. you can find out damn near anything on them if youve got the right kind of eyes, and know how to ask.

I think that was the only part of the OP's post he didn't articulate well enough, his base motivation behind being a "shill". Even the semantics of using that word to describe it doesn't sit right with me, can you be a shill for the truth? Shilling to me implies a vested interest, but when you propagate the truth there is no vested interest because it is a mechanism that can only ever be beneficial to our species and ultimately our race - i.e the truth will set you free.

Nonetheless, as someone who has quite a low tolerance for stupidity and who generally resorts fairly quickly to insulting stupid people when they don't accept the truth, I find this topic interesting. So for all the anons whining like little bitches "err herp derp tell us something we don't know, kys shill!" why don't you either go and beat your hollow skulls in with a fuckin mallet or go shit up one of the other threads with ur edgy faggotry

Sophists.

All yellow fever idiots should be deported to Kazakhstan.

Same.

1. I don't use that search engine.
2. You didn't provide even keywords to search.

Y'all missing the point. It doesn't have to be complicated or hard to grasp. No need to denigrate the art of shilling like this!

I don't get paid. I don't target Holla Forums for shilling but observe the groups that do so and sometimes counter their operations when I feel their intention is contrary to the 14 words, but if I was to shill on Holla Forums I think I could exploit many vulnerabilities and tendencies that have come into prevalence especially since the election, in order to create chaos and undermine the operational effectiveness of Holla Forums users in achieving their agenda. However I am not an enemy of Holla Forums.

Never. I learned to be this way by living in the California of my country and having intolerant liberal parents that was like eggshells to be around. I have been deep undercover my whole life so shilling has come natural, I have always had this feeling that I was born into enemy territory, and that everyone around me is not like me. I have infiltrated also some groups online too that are very notorious (except Westboro Baptist Church and I also was a participant in a black nationalist community called whitewatch.info for a time). Mostly though I just shill IRL and I find it easy. Oh I also shill like mad on youtube.

Conflicting narratives, plausible deniability, and doubt. That is how I cover my trail. If ever I get "exposed" people will be in immediate disagreement about who I am as everyone has a different view of me.

Uh thanks?

Everyone thinks I believe what they do and thus is more receptive to my ideas.

Not a fucking achievement.

I'm pretty sure everyone on this entire site has told me to kill myself at some point at least once … many probably hundreds of times, some probably even thousands of time. However it's such a common request I'm not really special in this regard.

Btw if anyone wants to know what is probably the #1 least effective shill tactic on Holla Forums it goes like this:

On Holla Forums if you start your thread by identifying yourself with Holla Forums you are instantly regarded with suspicion and likely to get posts calling you an alphabet, a glow in the dark, FBI, or CIA. I find it fucking hilarious to get that reaction and make threads that get that reaction for fun.

Agreed. The fact it's not an achievement is testament to the decline of the quality of the posters on this board since the election. I sense some kind of jealousy in a lot of you responding to this thread since many of you are making the false assumption I have a high opinion of myself. That's the way I come off but there are things I can think of that are better measures of my success and my worth as a person than my having fun with Holla Forums or manipulating thralls/normies.

…but I'm a pro-white shill.

Are you saying you oppose the white nationalist ethnostate?

What you must understand user is the life of many normies goes like this:

These people don't have any time to learn anything. While we spend thousands of hours on Holla Forums seeking the truth, they are lucky to have a chance to discuss politics at all. Worse yet, many of them only have television and radio as information outlets. I am of course talking mostly about boomers.

These people are either brainwashed zealots of egalitarianism that will have to be put out of their misery or more often perpetually confused and highly suggestible. You can plant ideas into them, build up rapport, and use your influence over them to your advantage.

I don't have to tell lies… but they do not have the time to reach a full and proper initiation. What you are talking about is nothing short of initiation. The Truth with a capital T is the property of initiates.

You may know that in many groups like National Socialist Germany or Freemasony there's always an inner-circle. These are people who know the truth and who achieve the highest levels of discourse and understanding. Then there's just propaganda, basically memes and and basic ideas, that are used on the masses to condition them.

There was a thread a few weeks ago I had on Holla Forums before mods there gassed it. It was a philosophy thread and I was referencing shitloads of books, making citations, making my arguments, etc. and there was one other user who was able to engage with me and then there were multitudes of idiots that poured into the thread and got all mad but had no idea what they were talking about. The other user said something like this:

So we can see that even on imageboards there are a class of people who aren't really fit to receive anything but propaganda. Another way to describe this propaganda is thus: A distillation of the truth.

I don't have to lie at all… but the normies don't have the time, ambition, or interest to receive a full initiation.

There is nothing new under the sun. It is all ancient wisdom.

yeah, just about everybody is in favor of improving things, and yet faggots still exist

no, not at all. in fact i would be happy to see you guys get it, and i would be intensely curious as to how it would play out if you guys were left to your own devices, and not systematically subverted. i just think that looking for turning the entirety of america into one is biting off more than yall can chew. at
least for now. overstepping while trying to do something like this will doom any movement for at least another 100 years. look at what happened to hitler. too much, too fast, and before he knew what was happening, he had the entire world breathing down his neck.

in fact, seeing as how democracy has utterly failed us, and the federal govt has increased its power far beyond what it should be allowed to have, i think the best thing to do would be to dissolve it, and the union completely. it simply doesnt make sense to try and run a democratic republic over all of these essentially separate countries (we could break it up along the statelines, or territories like pacific northwest, rustbelt, deep south etc depending on common culture, economy, or in your case, race). once weve done that, we can give state or territories powers to fully govern themselves. sure, it might devolve into some sort of yugoslavia style racewar, but it probably was going to anyways if yall tried it with the whole of america. at least this way it would be more contained.

ideally (if we somehow dodge the racewar), a large variety of styles of governments would appear and people could simply vote with their feet and move to the territory that they think would represent them the best. we can even give the fucking commies their little commune and let them starve themselves out, while everyone who is not retarded can sit back and laugh.

once all the pieces are in place, and everyone is in an environment that fits them, im certain all societies (at least mental wellbeing, if not economic wellbeing in the case of the commies) would drastically improve. then all we would have to do is sit back and wait to see what comes of it. if there is a clear leader in all of this, then you know what comes next: right of conquest. and may the best man win. but the caveat here is that the federal govt will have already been dissolved, the US hegemony will have been smashed, the (((financiers of the world))) will have left for open waters (or eradicated, if you guys get your way), their central banking stranglehold will be gone, and most of the reasons why such a bold move would be near impossible now, would be gone.

see, i believe that, other than the complete subversion of society by external forces, the main problem with the modern age is the fact that most people are simply not in an environment that they can succeed in. the same goes for you guys. society paints you all out to be low iq skinhead fucks. clearly this is not the case as many of you are some of the more intelligent people ive come across. but most of you cannot succeed in this society as a result of your being political and societal dissidents, and that is truly a fucking tragedy. the world is a lesser place when all its children are eating each other, and despite what anyone says, there is plenty of fucking room in this country. we need to step back, re-organize everything, and try to use all of the intelligent people that we have to the fullest possible potential.

i apologize in advanced, as i normally keep this to myself to avoid derailing threads, so please anons, dont feel the need to respond if you think im retarded, just hide it if it bothers you. but you asked, so i figured id give you a thoughtful response.

fucking good stuff user

sorry for double post, i just didnt see you responded to my questions

I have only been lurking this thread, but I don't mind when someone who is at least thinking has a different opinion. And yes, I have been on boards for a long time, and on nearly every Holla Forums since they came out.

He didn't even want the war. The narrative that Hitler was the aggressor is wrong. There were ethnic Germans in poland and nearby territories that were being persecuted and he came to their aide. Getting into a fight with the UK, America, Russia, etc. was all stuff he wanted to avoid but the jews manipulated them to fight Germany.

You do realize America is supported entirely by whites? You can even calculate how many working whites are required to keep each black's expenses funded. If you balkanize the country, and a good portion of it secedes and takes with it a large chunk of the white population, suddenly the non-whites and mixed population territories are utterly fucked. What will happen is the niggers will nig and then they have to spill into the white territory to demand gibes. It ends in race war no matter what. Non-whites are simply parasites on the white man. We must take all of America and Canada as well. Breaking up the country is stupid. If blacks want to escape the race war, Liberia and Haiti await them. Chinks and pajeets need to fuck off back to Asia. Amerindians need to become self-sufficient and quit the drugs and alcohol.

No. White man's burden is a thing. Non-whites are going to suffer tremendously without whites to rule over them.

All I wanted was to be a farmer with a homestead and to continue to study philosophy and physics and so on on my own but I have a race war to fight :/. If I wasn't dealing with this race issue a lot more of my time and efforts and talents would all be going to very positive matters but as it stands now I'm at war.

checked. just figured id put out the disclaimer as this is a good thread and i dont want to fuck it up.

no, i know that, i was oversimplifying the scenario to save time. im aware he only wished to expand as far as there were germanic peoples. but my statement still stands. if the (((intl community))) catches wind of anything resembling an ethnostate, or a dictatorship, the end result will be the same.

more than likely. but you have to remember not every state will decide to be an ethnostate. there will be multicultural ones no doubt, and they will be tripping over themselves to try and help to prove a point. and well see how it goes. but regardless, i would like to see a black ethnostate as well, just so that they can finally say weve given them the chance and they can stop bitching about da wyte man holdin us down. if it works, great, if it doesnt, then this will be another case of Holla Forums always being right. ultimately this whole idea is about giving everyone one final chance to prove themselves. one final dose of equality before we let the forces of nature do what they wish.

and this is the true tragedy of the times, as i see it. it honestly fucking breaks my heart. i hope you get your farm, bud

It's called Liberia. It's explicitly in their constitution that they are a black nationalist state. It was founded with freed American slaves. Look up Liberia.

kek, yeah that didnt turn out so good, huh?
well, it doesnt matter. my sick fantasies of balkanization are too moderate for this world. at this rate, its certainly going to be one extreme or the other. although i think the fact that it (liberia) was in africa was what made it ten times worse. but they can go try and not die if they want. and the commies can too, as far as im concerned (socialism is such a wretched way to commit suicide).

Africa is a fertile resource rich continent. It's entirely nigger inferiority to blame for it being shit.