i love you user
this is perfect

last one

why did you have to ruin this thread with your dead dictators

boo

t. triggered liberal

There are currently 44 coffee mentions in the catalog

Say it ain't so.

vaccines are little ufos ((and cause testicle vagina and breast cancer))

beds may be satelite dishes (google coil array, or youtube aman apeman)

I have a monogamous relationship and don't need to get laid more. I'm happy with my woman and the value of the relationship is beyond sexual. But If I could donate money to charity, give my family nice things, impress my dad more with my success, it would feel better yes. Again not a big deal, I'm just saying I'd always like to make more money, whoever wouldn't is just lying to themselves because they feel bad about their stagnant life.

And no I'm 0% spiritual.

Thanks for reminding me that awkward and unfunny pointy-finger-2smart4u memery was invented by the Situationists.
Pseudo-deep and pseudo-radical. It doesn't mean anything.
These two are okay…
…and I've heard both before. Most of this comic recycling comes across as, well, incompetent. You can't just shit a billion words on a comic picture. It's better to have a sequence of pictures and alter the words in a way that the first sentence doesn't give away the punchline HUEHUE WE CHANGED TEH WORDZ WE SO CLEVER. This stuff here doesn't convince a single person of anything, it is inward-looking self-congratulatory wank. (And this is true of the situationists in general, despite their mantra of doing things in public spaces and reaching out to everybody.)

Oh, and btw. if whoever made these things had given any attention to how comics work, that artiste would have done proper comic lettering that distinguishes the letter I that refers to the speaker from the rest.

t. history expert

please dump more