PA district 18 rigging

>(((districts redrawn)))
You niggers need to start calling this shout out early and taking the wind out of their sails. They'll be talking about blue wave and trying to pin it on happening because of spics or niggers.

YOU BETTER DIG, NIGGERS. THEY KILLED STEVEN HAWKING SO HIS DEATH CAN DOMINATE THE NEWS CYCLE AND CANCEL OUT AND SILENCE THE ONCOMING SUSPICION OF RIGGED ELECTION

Attached: oy vey .jpg (265x260, 48.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

triblive.com/local/regional/13416922-74/special-election-for-18th-district-spurs-confusion-over-voting-eligibility
archive.is/GOqnj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start contacting family that live in that district. I’m from district 6 and this is Trump country for lack of better words. I’d say the district up for grabs tonight is fairly similar. This should have been a landslide, especially after trump was just there.

Attached: Feels Bad.gif (500x343, 518.31K)

Be the change you want to see.

I'm not sure why the reach is always to vote rigging. This is what neoconservatism brings at the polls. It's been over a year and people have gotten a good look at Trump. They can make their own decision whether they'll keep voting for israel first or just stay home. Fool me once, fool me twice, etc.

Probably because we have video of democrats admitting to stealing every election they’ve won for the last 50 years.

I can think of one pretty big one that was rigged the other way.

This is why you're a pleb. Nearly 30 straight years of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton and you say shit like that.

Reminder that there are 100,000 illegal aliens registered to vote in Pennsylvania.

Threads were up all day long on 4cunt about conservatives being turned away.

Obviously you've missed some big events.

They were doing something about it and then nothing. You can bitch and complain all you want, the gov doesn't give a rats ass. We're not voting our way out of this one.

Coming back to post this.
triblive.com/local/regional/13416922-74/special-election-for-18th-district-spurs-confusion-over-voting-eligibility
archive.is/GOqnj
For

A shame Trump gave up on investigating voter fraud, isn't it?

YEAH IT IS.

Your comment made me feel like continuing to post here is a mistake.

Attached: 1435612760379.jpg (116x136, 16.21K)

Penn sued for 100k illegal voters. CA being sued for Sanctuary Cities. Gas yourself.

oc didnt know where to put it

Attached: jesusdrivesmoneylenders.jpg (658x370, 133.95K)

Yeah this is how I feel looking at how slow Holla Forums is now. I guess it's just because there's no US presidential election.

Attached: bluewave.gif (445x250, 3.4M)

Attached: PA Special Election Map.jpg (6112x3980 467 KB, 2.27M)

bump for visibility
i know theres a sticky
this is important
there were many distractions planned a month ago that dominated the news cycle

Attached: ClipboardImage (29).png (675x925, 1.44M)

Finally! someone who can help me. What was the final official verdict on the hacked voting machines that gave Trump the win in 2016? I need to know this for argumentative purposes.

Bumping unironically for great justice

Those are in the eastern part of the state, SW PA is a taco-free zone.

some PA guy from that district told me a couple days ago in another thread that the district in question has recently been re-organized. however, the actual layout for the district is in court limbo being decided so they are using the old ones, or some sort of temporary one. if youre looking for something to dig into, start there maybe. also we need a thorough background check on this lambs previous employment. supposedly he was a marine, then a lawyer or some shit, and now hes a politician. fill in the gaps for me.

he actually has a point here. the dems knew they would lose this district with an actual democrat candidate. but they also knew their opponent was an incompetent, charismatically void, garden variety neocon. now that neoconservatism is a household name in many conservative homes, and with the contrast of a populist like trump in the white house, many conservatives are beginning to realize how much they despise the old politicians they used to follow so blindly. in the past it was the dems who were all too lazy to go out and vote. now theyre all frothing at the mouth to get back into the booth. meanwhile many republicans are demoralized by their sudden realization of the uselessness of the GOP.

one of the things that was so peculiar about this lamb guy is the fact that he is a democrat, but ran on a platform that is more or less a conservative one (pro 2ndA, against abortion etc). this is going to be something that we see time and time again these midterms, and its going to be very difficult to counteract. they will find districts where a dem win is impossible, judge the weaknesses in the opponents platform, and put forth some random spook who covers all the important bases that his opponent misses.

the only real way i can think of to counteract this (since theres no helping neocons become less useless) is to, again like i said above, thoroughly check on each dem candidates background, voting history, prior press statements, employment etc.

lifelong republicans will already be on edge about voting for a dem. they simply need a little bit of a nudge away from the cia assets that will be pandering to them. you out them as what they are, pandering political prostitutes, and it will shift the advantage back away from the DNC.

this is also a good angle for memes targeting younger voters. lets grab some more gifs and webms of clogged toilets with blue cleaning fluid in it getting flushed. or waves crashing into breakwalls etc or really anything that can be edited to make a metaphor for the "blue wave" crashing and burning.

Prove me wrong.
The key to dancing is to be beautiful.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
151204 regards, THE /FRINGE/ COMMUNITY lololol