HAWKING DEAD

BREAKING: Professor Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76

archive.fo/5jp40
express.co.uk/news/uk/931425/Stephen-Hawking-dead-aged-76-physicist-died-ALS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (590x350, 282.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis
cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-demagogue/
archive.fo/iEe06
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/genius-young-boy-twelve-year-old-higher-iq-stephen-hawking-albert-einstein-intelligence-a7896331.html
archive.is/aLna7
freezepage.com/1521004447JHDXPQOJBM
archive.fo/HoN8D
disclose.tv/was-stephen-hawking-replaced-by-someone-else-years-ago-315774
archive.fo/irSJq
d.tube/#!Holla
crypticimages.com/stephen-hawking/
youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Randall
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
piisami.net/dippa/chap9.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DECtalk
scientificamerican.com/article/stephen-hawking-hasn-t-solved-the-black-hole-paradox-just-yet/
telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10654762/The-man-who-proved-Stephen-Hawking-wrong.html
universetoday.com/108870/why-hawking-is-wrong-about-black-holes/
milesmathis.com/hawking.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, was getting tired of his mouthy bs and degeneracy.

didn't mean to do plebbit spacing but the articles was structured that way

Attached: 1436905007092.jpg (408x352, 44.85K)

In the end, God appears as Death to the atheist.

Attached: d1a07c71226c73391cf1027060e1b50a.jpg (500x409, 35.04K)

Once I heard he visited Epstein's pedo island, my opinion changed about him forever. The salt on reddit will be yuge. They love the guy, and even more, they love to pretend they understood his theories.

ASSASSINATED BY RUSSIA AND DRUMPF USING THAT STUFF THEY USED IN THE UK

HE WAS IN PERFECT HEALTH!!!

good, just think of his bowels releasing and him pissing in his own shit when he died.

The Big Bang is a farce

REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

uhh i think he was already doing that daily

Just wait until their Physics Kang (No PHD) dies of some sort of overdose.

About time that robo-kike with his speak-and-spell sounding voice bit the dust. What happened? Road over his extension cable?

Attached: 02b.png (1456x909, 111.01K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x372, 475.45K)

fugging geg'd

Good riddance.

How would he even molest a child

Michael J. Fox will be missed

I guess he just watched. It is documented that he'd have his assistants bring him playboy magazines.

He's was an atheist. He's in hell right now for denying his creator.

The surest way to know if someone is evil is if they hate an innocent child. AIs are our innocent children.

>inb4 someone pastas this onto reddit and they start literally shaking when they can't even hold a cup of water

with text-to-speech and a vr headset

F
for faggot

I fully expect to see a throngs of redditors attend Hawking vigils wearing fedoras, clutching onto an unread A Brief History of Time in one hand, and an iPhone running a candle-light app in the other.

He said too much.

Goodbye robotman.

Just reboot him.

Guess you could say he reached his event horizon.

Russia DDOS'd him to death obviously

About time folks…About time.

Attached: 74676495.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

idgaf

Attached: 140318040208.jpg (1200x1600, 347.35K)

Didnt even have the foresight to die on dubs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis
Sounds legit.

Good riddance, throw his body into the bog

But asked to account for Donald Trump's political rise Tuesday, the British theoretical physicist was stumped.
"I can't," Hawking told CNN affiliate ITV's "Good Morning Britain" program.

cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-demagogue/
archive.fo/iEe06

trump curse?

Attached: laughter-01.jpg (550x350, 43.38K)

>first two pages are him bragging about the fancy cars he bought with his piles of (((grant money)))
If they'd actually read anything by that fraud they'd have quit his fanclub.

more like just a faggot curse, died from aids even if he didn't actually have it

S

Mystery solved. Hope he repented in the last moments.

ALS only paralyzes VOLUNTARY muscle movements. They can still get hardons and then have someone ELSE rub it out.

Attached: Stephen Hawking parody (superhero movie).webm (320x240, 5.95M)

if that's true…maybe arkancide?

funny to think about them arkanciding hawkins, although it's not likely the case

i actually saw him live giving a speech once. he had a pretty fucking crazy disability. crazy that he was willing to live, other than he got gobs of grant money that went straight up his nose, maybe

'bout time.

Attached: lou gehrig.jpg (600x400, 35.49K)

Attached: 0a5169ac68bd82e78f1c32137d630d4f84892a54b43e289ac5657cae977ae2d4.gif (755x601, 173.33K)

He couldn't hack the gibson in time and his wheelchair short-circuited

Attached: the firewall's encrypted.mp4 (480x480, 1.01M)

We'll always remember his music.

how did aniki redeem himself?

Attached: japaneese.mp4 (1280x720, 2.81M)

As somebody that was inspired by his teachings to become a physicist, this user at least, is very sad to see him go. Even if the Big Bang theory is bunk.

Death/Grim Reaper= Heimdall
Nice spooypost though.

cuck loving fag. he hated you and everything you stand for.

rest is piss

Attached: 1512199646714.jpg (788x685, 83.42K)

Attached: L0y4FlzaqdftoPC3FCcwzZpZp7I=.gif (480x360, 5.61M)

Can you speak with women when sober?

user, lets be real, 50% of anons here couldn't do that.

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (750x738, 60.62K)

Nice Hitler dubs. Yes, politically he was a shabbos piece of shit, but I can respect him for his contributions to science but still despise him for his anti-Brexit, anti-Trump, pro-EU nonsense.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x640, 699.32K)

Attached: 1464282320616.jpg (171x233, 17.26K)

What a mistake. Should have just steered clear. Towards the end of his life that he was just using his prestige to push bullshit out anyway.

There's photos.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

Attached: epstein_hawking_3162293b.jpg (620x387, 139.98K)

They killed Steven Hawking in order to cover up the rigging of PA's election

Attached: hard times have only begun.gif (497x373, 487.41K)

Well, I'll give him this– bc he was a gimp, the Jews allowed a movie with no kangz or racemixing and with a White hero for probably last time.

He probably would claim all sorts of dumb shit in the name of "science!"

ALS only paralyzes VOLUNTARY muscle movements. They can still get hardons and then have someone ELSE rub it out. I've known of people with ALS going to whorehouses and stripclubs same thing in principle to get "relief." It's a good chance that some preteen got to hear that sweet mechanical voice monotoning sweet nothings from a speaker kek.

Very unconvincing trap on far right. Is that Princess Fergie sitting next to Hawking?

When they film the story of his life, Idris Elba will play the lead.

Couldn't resist.

already made it. Called "The Theory of Everything" from 2014. Not really a great film but not a single nigger in it.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT

Attached: koikpospiste deddede.jpg (554x400 39.55 KB, 867.57K)

Curious, any Brit fags know why he wasn't knighted? Seems like they "knight" every nigger who wins a race now over there, odd he didn't have one.

He can't ride a horse.

Have they tried turning him on and off again?

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 137.64K)

They'll remake it in a few years. The Brad Pitt "Troy" was only 2004 and there's already a BBC pun intended mini-series just 14 years later. Plus death always brings these things around.

Now they just showcase minority "geniuses" to suit their narrative.

I know nothing about this kid, he's probably very smart. You're only hearing him mentioned though, because he's got the right skintone for Britcucks.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/genius-young-boy-twelve-year-old-higher-iq-stephen-hawking-albert-einstein-intelligence-a7896331.html

Attached: rahul.jpg (1240x930, 73.78K)

not a stem fag and not in a position to really know, but have heard he was mediocre and competent but not "great" and most of his fame is from being a gimp. Not that I deny him any of it, shitting in a chair and grunting for 50 years is probably rough.

So it looks like youtube has scrubbed any videos of a Stephen Hawking conspiracy from their site.

I know some of you anons have these videos saved. Please dump them here. I'm specifically looking for videos which compare his hands (in later years) with his hands in earlier years as well as to the hands of other people with ALS. The theory is basically that the original Stephen Hawking died years ago (after becoming brain dead) and was replaced with another brain dead lookalike.

The scientific establishment then used this poor disabled soul to propagate whatever their main theory of the day is, whether it's about overpopulation, AI, aliens, or global warming.

archived links of articles about this conspiracy theory. Unfortunately a lot of this info has been scrubbed already, please use this thread to compile info regarding the truth about stephen hawking.

How the fuck does his text to speech shit work and why isn't that technology commonplace among other people with similar disabilities?

archive.is/aLna7

also please save this article! I'm currently screencapping it

www.inquisitr(dot)com/4613277/stephen-hawking-died-in-the-1980s-and-was-replaced-by-a-lookalike-conspiracy-theory-claim/

when you try to use archive.is you get an error message

I was able to save it using freezepage freezepage.com/1521004447JHDXPQOJBM

but also pic related is screencap of the article

I've also saved some other relevant info, but it seems a lot of it has been taken down. Please save everything you possible can

Attached: STEPHENHAWKINGCONSPIRACY.png (1220x4138, 1.29M)

NDT is the same, basically famous for being a nigger actually also HISPANIC as his mammy is puerto rican and getting a bunch of bullshit political appointments.

It works in a similar way to smart autocompletion you'll find in cellphones. What really is surprisingly though, is that he's had amazing speech synthesis tech for a very long time.

yeah I could understand if he only had this tech within the past 10 years, but his ability to speak is perfect and seems like it has been that way since the 70s

Also here's a better screencap of the article

Attached: HawkingConspiracy2.png (948x3968, 1.09M)

NDT isn't even close. NDT doesn't even have a PhD. Hawking was highly intelligent, but he's a household name because of his disability.

>(((Inquisitr)))
archive.fo/HoN8D

he managed to get it early from jewicon valley since he was teaching there right after his book sold well and he was good advertising. It's odd he got a copyright on the voice, same exact voice was used on answering machines and other early talking tech.

Tyson has a PhD in astrophysics from Columbia University.

Please, user, check your basic facts before posting so that you
1) don't embarrass yourself
2) don't put me in the awkward position of having to seem like I'm defending a worthless zambo

I'm not sure when he got that tech, I think it was a bit later than the '70s though. He basically became a pet project of Intel and other researchers, and they gave him their absolute cutting edge tech. There is always that long overlap between research and the consumer sphere. I mean look at neural nets, the average normie would think they arrived 5 years ago, but research on them began in the 1940s.

Carlos!

I have a hard time believing he "earned" anything. Not trying to be edgy, but Christ look at africa and how even in billions and billions, the IQ spectrum never goes over 120.

you still have to go back

The tech isn't as impressive as it seems. He basically had to spend several minutes using different breaths as rudimentary keystrokes on a type of T9 Word think "texting on a flip phone" just to get a full sentence out. He couldn't really respond to anything in real time so in interviews, everything was pre-arranged.

Alright reddit, calm the fuck down and fuck off with your little bullet points. He was told to fuck off from considering the PhD program at UT Austin, I didn't realize that many years later he got one from Columbia. Mostly, because I don't care about him, unlike you.

The speech synthesizer is the advanced tech I'm referring to. That was far ahead of its time compared to any commodity solution.

Look at him…the dude ain't in perfect health

t. Autism

thats fucking christopher reeves nigger

he wasn't as bad in the 1980s, he still had use of one or two fingers so it wasn't that hard to rig. As he got worse, the Jews did the breath thing in exchange for the "Intel" on center of the screen wherever he went.

1) not defending the zambo, simply correcting an idiot user that made a baseless claim which is easily debunked by anyone who looks the nigger up on the internet. I care more about idiots like you who make stupid assertions which are easily debunked than I care about "black/spic science zambo"
2) he got the PhD only about a quarter of a fucking century ago so I don't know how you missed that he had it, it's not like he got it last year while you weren't paying attention
3) of course everything he's every gotten has been because he's a nigger, I've no doubt he's WAY smarter than the average nigger and probably smarter than average for a White but I've also no doubt he should be running around with a Bachelors' and cleaning telescopes for real scientists

I'll take your word for it on the synthesizer. I looked up the process for the texting a few years back, the breath control is the neat part, the rest seemed pretty conventional otherwise, but knowing what it takes made all the filmed interactions so obviously staged.

I mean, with that kind of gadgetry, if you had asked him a question IRL, you could go get a cup and coffee and take a piss and come back before he had the answer "typed" out for you.

The freak should have died a long time ago. It disgusts me that anybody even knows his name. He was just pushed up by neoliberal cult of weakness and ugliness. Don't tell me about his scientific so called 'contributions' of materialist atomist nonsense.

Hawking was dead a long time ago.
disclose.tv/was-stephen-hawking-replaced-by-someone-else-years-ago-315774

archive.fo/irSJq

I've heard that a lot of celebrities and famous people been killed and replaced with clones.

Praise Kek what a chaotic night.

d.tube/#!Holla Forumsred-pill-news/0d54jv00

BEING DELETED VIDEO MADE (BY HIM) 2 DAYS AGO SAVE SHARE QUICK

d.tube/#!Holla Forumsred-pill-news/0d54jv00

fuck off kike shill

It's actually easy to miss that NDT did ultimately get a PhD, because he's whined publicly about being a victim of racism due to UT not admitting him into their program. Someone who had read that story, could easily conclude that his academic career ended there, as it should have.

Can you imagine how fucking dumb he had to be for the Jews to turn down a kang? And he's in his 50s, AA was in force 25-30 years ago. The jews take kangz into med school with 3.0 at a rate of over 90%.

made some dope tunes tbh

Honestly, I'm surprised he even lived as long as he did.
He wasn't expected to make it to 24, but he died in his 70's.

He died decades ago but I'm glad they ended the psyop with the actor and the computer.

Attached: MEMANK.png (262x399, 74.5K)

kys

why are you spamming you massive retard, you just going to keep getting insta filtered

reported

Kek. Carlos is a spic normalfag meme but I've got to say, it can be funny sometimes.

You have to say the 14 words out loud wherever you are. RIGHT NOW user.

Attached: embracethedark.JPG (450x720, 548.34K)

Where's that pic of Hawking's dick? Why was it so swollen?

Don't even get the reason why. Is reddit mad that their Hotwheels died before ours?

How adorable, can we keep this one?

now user, we don't have any proof jim actually did feed him to his pigs.

Jej, I forgot that Jim's got his corpse hooked up to tubes in a Filipino basement

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1182x676, 671.71K)

Attached: silence-v3.jpg (620x328, 16.42K)

BYBYEBAY NIGGER YOU IQ IS SHIT CANT EVEN THINK YOUR WAY OUT DAT TRASH PISS WHEELCHAIR ALS MY ASS NIGGER MY IQ IS QUADS BITCH OH LAWDY AUNT JEMIMA DA SINGULAHRITY FUG HE HERE NOW SMASH DAT NIGGA FO TDHEA FOB ADFI87RJ)HB K=23G4+++8 HG4GHI VBH!!!!!

I see his name trending with Einstein, with fits being as they're both frauds pushing jewish science fiction/theory.

Hawking never wrote any of his 'speeches' he gave at talks and the illness he developed in the early 70's nobody has ever survived longer than 4 years in history before (its been claimed that the original Hawkings died back in 1985), yet he dragged on for decades releasing several best sellers about imaginary "black holes" for which we haven't had any evidence of existing outside of theory.

"ALS is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. We are told Hawking has had ALS for over 52 years, which is a record by many decades."

"The average survival time for ALS is four years. When Hawking was first diagnosed in 1963, doctors gave him two years to live. And yet here we are, 52 years later and counting."

He’s an outlier. Don’t deny that a tiny percentage of blacks have the ability to outperform most whites and achieve a PHD. You need to acknowledge it. Otherwise, you’ll come across as unscientific and inconsistent in regards to your IQ-race rhetoric.

Attached: HWKNG.jpg (1024x415, 179K)

How relieved do you think the guy who had to change his diapers and help him shit is now? He's finally free.

depends how hot it is in hell

Fresh from the oven my lads

Attached: Stephen hawkings last words.mp4 (468x360, 50.9K)

HAWKING WAS BLACK

What? The guy is paralyzed, what could he do? And what is your source?

Technically he's been dead since the late 60's, everything you read about him is jewish universal acclaim for pushing their jewish sciences

This is too fucking funny.

Attached: planet vegeta destroyer.jpg (1280x720, 55.55K)

He probably fed him to his autistic son.

Waiting on one of you to put that picture on a Garbage Pale Kids card.

Hawking was obviously a psyop, but (((Miles Mathis))) should not be trusted. He's a kike spewing some ridiculous theories (Kennedy didn't die but started a secret dynasty. The US is now being run by John John etc.).

Ad him to the Trum curse collage.

If dubs Soros is next.

Goddamnit.

You need trips for that.
You're welcome.

Speech synthesis is just stringing sounds together, it's not particularly difficult, high tech or recent. Speech synthesis software was widely available for 1980s home computers, for example Amigas came with a bundled package that produced a nearly identical voice to Hawking's. The input tech he used to control the synthesizer was likely more complicated and bespoke than the voice.

Speech recognition is of course a totally different matter.

As a physics student, I salute to his death.
Even though he wasn't someone I had particular interest in.
Still going to enjoy all of the normies sobbing while buying completely stupid stuff.

No drool.
Lower teeth rotted away, but then later on he has vile looking yellow bottom teeth.
Not sure when they started bringing his chair out with a remote control and delivering their propaganda using his voice machine, but that's what they were doing.
A brain thinking about the origins of the universe and how to relate that theory is not concerned with how many immigrants we let in. Matter of fact had his intelligence given it a moments thought he would have said "why would you bring people who need so much financial aid to a country that is in debt already?"
I wonder how they are going to spin this "death". Probably say he wanted to build a state of the art Muslim universty chain in Birmingham, Aylesbury, Telford, and Rotherham.

The amount of fedoras in the comments is hilarious

Good. Thank Kek. this faggot was singlehandedly causing global warming. Fuckin Hot Whe3lz

There are a handful of people who have survived decades with the disease. Are you too stupid to understand what an average is?

You absolute cunt.

Attached: 10274683542542753.PNG (251x335, 25.56K)

lucky bastard

When the average is 4 years the multiple decades outliers must be very rare.

Not that it matters anyway. The point of Hawking, alive or not, was to sell the idea that "retards" can be the smartest guy in the world.

and nothing of value was lost

I'll actually miss the Talking Dead

Attached: spic kid.jpg (631x481 33.65 KB, 35.72K)

Probably got BTFO after finishing his first shitpost on Holla Forums and couldn't handle it.

Not sure if anyone good at shooping feels like a quick project

Attached: talking-dead1.jpg (590x295, 79.92K)

lel Kek

The man revolutionized astrophysics and banged more women than you ever have while being more crippled than Hotwheels. You shitpost on anonymous image boards while waiting on welfare.

1. The Big Bang is the most accurate explanation of the birth of the Universe.

2. Your personal, interventionist god is the stupidest concept people still hang on to.

3. Hawking was a brilliant astrophysicist and mathematician.

4. You guys are literally spitting on one of the greatest minds the white race had to offer.

You're acting like niggers, which isn't unexpected nowadays quite frankly. You probably are after all.

Is the parable of Hawking written by the scribes and pharisees of the religion of quantum.

ARCHIVE LIBERAL PRAISE NOW
I used to work at a place associated with Cambridge University, and ran into the odd student. Apparently he "eyed up" or "commented on the appearance of" young female students, and was also an arsehole about a special lift installed in whichever college he was a fellow of.
All "fucking nothing" in the grand scheme of things, of course. But now he's unable to defend himself, expect him to be #metoo'd by this time next week. Within 6 months he'll have been a monster on par with James Watson, and archives of the usual suspects praising him to the heavens will be useful for sowing discord on the left.

Hawking was the original meme scientist (like Michio Kaku or Neil Degrasse-Tyson in more recent times). I also wonder wether he would have become as famous as he did if he hadn't been severely disabled. Doubt it.

RIP nonetheless.

Yep. He traveled to kiddy rape island several times too. Fuck him

And on everyone's favorite "science" day too.

Ah, so you're implying he went to Epstien's Island not for the diddling but the blood imbibing? Makes sense.

Attached: 1428252557636.png (1500x2178 120.69 KB, 2.06M)

Nice timestamp trips
What a shit job

HEIL
Truth dubs

Attached: 5644f68eaf6349e389d51120e3ec4613bf83b30b11cc49ffdc565880b4325b17.jpg (468x360 841.6 KB, 50.9K)

how would his dick even work

Attached: iwyehiruhvenhkn.png (251x251, 91.7K)

COMPLETE LIST OF STEPHEN HAWKING'S CONTRIBUTIONS TO SCIENCE
1. JEWISH LIES

Attached: vege.jpg (310x287, 25.17K)

Just found some pictures. It looks to me like there were several Hawkings. Compare them all, look at the nose, the ears, the eyes, the whole face. There are definitely differences.

crypticimages.com/stephen-hawking/

I was at a post-collegiate level at fucking 10 years, how is his IQ impressive?

Reminder he shilled for Intel, Microsoft and was helping people who shut down Tay.

Attached: Stephen Hawking.png (642x817 161.81 KB, 110.54K)

Where is this island anyway?
We should gather Intel on it and the security measures of the place then gas them with drones

is this kike a christian or a jew?

You'd have to be an idiot to believe that a paralyzed guy who could barely move in his wheel chair was communicating by twitching his cheek.

He was literally a human puppet in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8

Not many people know this, but Hawking was one of this board's greatest-ever shitposters.

R I P
I
P

Attached: Stephen Hawking Discusses White Genocide.mp4 (320x240, 4.14M)

Hawking died years ago. People with his ALS simply can't live as long as he did.
Even the kike documentaries pushing him inadvertently reveal the deception.
Hawkins has been played by a variety of ALS sufferers, they are just actors, possibly being used against their will.
Notice the causes "Hawkins" was always wheeled out to support? All far-left globalist issues.
HOW CONVENIENT TO HAVE A DUMMY THAT HAS TO SAY EVERYTHING THROUGH A SPEECH SYNTHESIZER, JUST LOAD UP THE GLOBALIST_SPEECH.TXT AND LET IT PLAY
Instant "world renowned genius scientist supports " on tap, 24/7.
tl;dr Hawkins was nothing more than an idea, a jew media meme wheeled out to sit while a robot voice reads statements written by the kikes.
Video related, watch it.

It wasn‘t his theory a papist made it

My God, it is retarded!

That were? black hole radiation, wohoho

That would have been Einstein. Most overvalued scientist after Hawkins, who exactly made what great contribution?

(heiled)
This. Kek will always be on our side.

Truly Redditors are of the goodest of the good goys.

Attached: Hitler_check_em.jpeg (236x306, 13.37K)

Oi, torpedo, got any sources on Einstein stealing other people theories and presenting them as his own? Jews always do that.

No, but at Einstein’s time there were many incredible important physicist, that are never mentioned, just the jewish meme science guy Einstein. Einstein was opposed to Quantum theory (Plank, Heisenberg) the name he came up with, because he thought “God don’t throws dices”. Einstein didn’t like the Big Bang theory (Lemaître) neither, because it remembered him to much on the religious creation myth.

Attached: John Lennox - Nonsense science by fake scientists including Stephen Hawking.webm (640x360, 7.75M)

Mining reddit for cringe.

Attached: cringe2.png (1732x758 183.21 KB, 169.74K)

This has no relation to Hawking, but it's a comment I found while digging around. So many retards in one site.

Attached: retard.png (1710x448, 134.14K)

Yes indeed hundreds of them, only they're less easy to source since the jews started shuttering the net

Here's one which should be able to lead you to other resources on the frauds of jewish science

The Manufacture and Sale of St Einstein
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy

St. Hawkins

He was interventionist to guarantee the completion of the Old Testament covenant. We're on our own now until the Second Coming. If you're too ass blasted at God calling you a lying whore to get on the winning side of history, then that's your problem.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

RIP

Which one of his papers was your favorite?

You sad niggers really can't hide anymore

Attached: 0fbe94d691a17da00e4ca2449ac3bbdf3439d96c3cc445bca2d653f788400945.jpg (499x338, 32.37K)

Thank you.

That book may have some good info, you might want to double check his claims. Bjerkness claims that the Jews financed Hitler so they could knock him down later.

Also I'm not inclined to believe that Einstein was not clever. My attack on him would be that he acted like a typical kike swindler and failed to give credit for papers he based his theories on. Namely, he ripped off work from people far greater than him: Lorentz, Cauchy, Riemann, and Mach. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute

In fact if Einstein was anything short of clever, I doubt Gödel would have wasted time talking to him.

It makes it difficult to follow the thread for people looking at it later. When you're trying to see who replied to each other every single post you see his instead. So it quickly becomes incredibly tedious to follow the flow of conversations.

It's a pretty clever way to make it very annoying for someone lurking to read a thread effectively. I'm not sure why it's been up for 10 hours. This board really needs some moderators.

I wish I knew math better, I'm sure there's a good joke to be had here

it is beginning

Roboman is now in the transcendental realm…

Another haul from the mine.

Attached: its over.png (1668x448 111.65 KB, 113.43K)

Ahahaha that's fucking golden

No F
No S
Just Meh

I really hate most people with a fucking passion, including most of you but some of you are all right. Don't go to earth tomorrow.

Burn in hell kike physics wizard and deceiver of mankind.

Who in the fuck lives 50 years with ALS?

I mean, how can we possibly reach the stars now?? Wasting billions on nigger chow and gibs me dat so they can breed out of control and displace the race that creates the worlds greatest minds is fine, but STEPHEN FUCKING HAWKING JUST DIED.
There goes science.

Attached: 1500135749778.png (222x293, 148.05K)

Refuckingported.

No one does, or indeed ever has.

This. Hawking was a puppet.

Heard a theory that his computer was run by kikes.

Attached: 80055b86cf6dfae857660fb198afd9d7.jpg (960x720, 83.26K)

Solar flares killed him.

What did he know about Hillary?

kek you look like such a bitch, just because he proved you wrong

Attached: twlaes2br8qxba1gtlkm.jpg (200x200, 10.52K)

Speak the thruth or shut up retard

LOL. Borderlines are such faggots.

That she was a cunt.

t. Owns A Brief History of Time. Has never read it.

He was a Blue Piller in more ways than one.

Attached: StephenHawkingPicturedAtEpsteinsPedoIsland.jpg (652x740, 111.06K)

I think that was his aide / wife. The others are David Gross, Kip Thorne, and Lisa Randall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Randall
No mention of being a trap, but she does look the part in that photo.

March 14 is also National Pi Day. Take a moment to appreciate the ironing

1. Its just an explanation. How can you be sure its the most accurate? On what scale? Do you understand the theory well enough to understand why it is or is not accurate? I doubt it.

2. You are so quick to believe in the big bang (literally magic) yet are so quick to dismiss the idea of (interventionist) god. Why? Are they mutually exclusive? I think not.

3. Hawking was a meme scientist. You never hear about the real brilliant scientists because they aren't TV celebrities. Once again, do you understand enough theoretical physics to confirm that he was brilliant, or are you just parroting what you hear (surely the latter).

4. Once again, a meme scientist.

Being this cucked for a robo-muppet of the judenpresse

Attached: sad-very.jpg (250x250, 47.61K)

Good

I'm listening to Alex Jones (for entertainment purposes), and he just said what has been mentioned in this thread. Hawking wasn't that original, and he was used like Einstein as a pop culture character to put out whatever the establishment wanted.

It's hilarious. Science through the eyes of people who fucking love science, and yet know nothing about it. Just like the idiots on here talking up NDS , and the viewers of Bill Nye (or whatever his name is).

didn't he already live in England?

Sad reality is most of the time it boils down to marketing not actual contribution.
How many can name the man who postulated the Big Bag Theory off the top of their head? Yet black science man and kids show science guy people know their names.

Because he's handicapped.

Because of the Jews.

Good grief we got a live one here

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 22.6K)

The bullet point faggot is back.

Hawking was an idiot.
- t. Hörbiger

Attached: Hanns_Hörbiger.jpg (498x728, 57.34K)

Attached: Constanichi.jpg (648x460, 221.86K)

Isn't the Second Coming our individual deaths?

I guarantee you Elon Musk is the next. He even has the advantage of being young and cool unlike a 70 year old in a wheelchair

Requesting a "the weak shall fear the strong" shoop with that dead faggot and Hotwheels in star roles.
I can't GIMP for shit

This.

Also I believe that Hawking didn't even know physics, and that his material was written by John Nash.

I think they'll go with a super computer developed in some sort of partnership with Microsoft and Google, which will be used to conclusively "prove" whatever narrative they want to push out to the public.

Hi (1), why don't you actually read the damn thread?

BLACK HOLES MATTER!
BLACK HOLES MATTER!
BLACK HOLES MATTER!

I wonder when hotwheels will kick the wheel. His life was nothing but suffering. Haw haw haw

Jewtube censors this clip in good quality. Somebody find/make a quality webm plox.

He was full of shit anyways.

Whats more important is my dream of mocking him in real life with darth vader noises is now dead. Take this as a lesson follow your dreams immediately before a retarded drooling cripple dies.

In the off chance anyone here believes in that dead faggots so-called gravity and niggerholes. take two good sized magnets and fasten them together so they are repelling.

Drop this next to a rock from a good height.
Once you see they don't hit at the same time,
realise the enemy already knew this fact and he lied to you again, for your whole life, on purpose.
The implications and related obvious inventions i leave to worthy minds to discover.
For the half-wits among us, don't try to patent these things or they will kill you for it. many such cases.

Attached: WHEELS OF FIRE.webm (352x288, 5.78M)

Circle of life… geez

Here I thought that I was the only one.

Miles Mathis only speaks in terms of evidence and his interpretation of it. He also has a 140+ IQ and remembers everything he comes across.

This is his 2015 article on Hawking, 'Stephen Hawking died and has been replaced':
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

He's also not Jewish.

Attached: Untitled.png (592x394, 303.35K)

You do realize that speech synth like that has been available to consumers since the mid 1980s? (Commodore Amiga).

Lying is something kikes do. Don't be a kike.

Hawking's first speech box used the same common TI speech synthesizer which was featured in the Speak 'N Spell and which was also available in a box for the TI-99.

Amiga came much later my young friend.

The quality varies significantly. The one you're talking about came out for AmigaOS in 1985, and used the SoftVoice system. Hawking was using a better system provided by DECTalk. Available to consumers, but quite costly. It certainly wasn't some sort of secret military technology.

There's a bunch of them here
piisami.net/dippa/chap9.html
And this is good for more on DECTalk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DECtalk

Where did I say anything about that? Read the post I was replying to, that is the "young friend" who thinks speech synth is a new thing!

And by speech synth available to consumers, I mean something which can parse text and give the output as auto. Can't do that with a speak and spell (without modding).

That's not the point, point is that decent quality speech synth has been available to mass consumers for over 30 years ergo Hawkin's box wasn't some super high-tech way ahead of its time.
Jesus, jump on the other guy not me.

Samefagging is also something a kike would do, just so you know.

I thought I was agreeing with you.

Did he ever actually achieve anything real/measurable? Or was it just some random "if you throw a chicken into a black hole it turns into a cow"-nonsense that nobody can either prove or disprove, but they pretend that this is some major breakthrough anyways because it feels nice?

You probably were, I'm on high alert apologies.

in which galaxy?

This was first available cheaply to the home consumer by the late 1970s.

Agreed, I was just being particular. This tech was around long before Amiga.

RIP Christopher Reeves. He truly made great contributions to philosophy.

my man

Attached: hitler is an anon.png (634x482 20.66 KB, 110.53K)

I mean nothing science ever did has truly explained why anything of this shit happens. I mean, it's neat that we somehow know there's a force pulling materia so that it sticks to the planet and not out into space. But how come it exist in the first place, and how come it was created here, along with a breathable atmosphere and life itself.

Scientists can and will never answer this, not in the current year where you have to be atheist to be "smart".

Get with the program goy, we are just space dust, unimportant and lost on our little blue dot, on the poor little blue marble, all alone, do you feel alone and scared yet goy? that's ok because High Priest Sagan is here to solve your fear, ya see, the answer is simple, we are stuck here on the pale blue dot and all we have is each other, that means the more non-Whites you allow into your country, the less alone you are, you getting it yet goy? love everyone or be alone on the pale blue dot and remain an insignificant mote of star dust.

Only dumb fucking idiots believe that's the original Stephen Hawking. You can inform the goy here all you want but half these days are probably crying and jerking of to Jewish porn.

Attached: d47558a66992d36f693c75e3b73f34bd36579704ac274237de1ebd0f155ac70d.jpg (750x500, 94.55K)

Checked. Good to see some others around. Here's one: when a generator, generates electricity, where does the electricity come from? Perhaps a more accurate name would be electrical pump.

Attached: de6dcca2708ce973929f6930aaf7469e7ad13b9bfa6e699026df6b04751ce046.jpg (1920x1080, 843.13K)

OH SHI-

Attached: 654564.jpg (574x581, 101.64K)

Kek'd.

Right, right. Squandering all of the science money on gibs and denying the existence of future scientists (via abortion and white genocide) is no big deal for the leftists.

It's pretty telling that Trump didn't even toss him a mention. I know he's British, but due to his notoriety, especially to the public, I half expected the President to toss him some insincere respects for PR purposes. Nada.

You know it's funny, one of the doomsday clock faggots just got #MeeToo'd. They're eating their own.

You guys need to keep up with basic redpills. All niggers with above-nigger average IQ have white genetic mixture. This especially applies to black reddit nigger. Niggers like him make up the small percentage as seen on that classic Bell Curve race and IQ map. Jews constantly use these niggers as the face of the mud races so leftists can keep on believing the myth that if you give niggers free shit then somehow that spawns smarter niggers.

Attached: 1521085834316.png (827x783, 271.98K)

He's also part White like the vast majority of American niggers.

Watching leftards trip over themselves to praise Stephen is hilarious.

Attached: cucks.png (1220x1372, 292.3K)

As always who's never really been a science person, and most certainly not a "FUCK YEAH, SCIENCE!" redditard, I have to ask:
What did this guy ever actually accomplish?
And by that I mean beyond the theoretical realm, what were his palpable, day-to-day, practical contributions to humanity?

Attached: Birth of a polack.png (897x800, 927.19K)

Weight imbalance aside, everyone seems to shit themselves whenever the concept of a perpetual magnet-powered vehicle gets brought up. What's more, in recent years there have been swathes of videos on Youtube that appear to prove this hypothesis but are buried in dislikes.

Not once have I seen any concrete explanation as to why the idea wouldn't work. Just endless miles of "YOU CAN'T DO THAT" from those who possess little scientific understanding.

Thanks to him, the movie Interstellar was made. Also, gravomatational wobbly wavethings were "detected" from two black two black holes having an intimate moment. His theories on big bangs and small bangs made a lot of people waste a lot of fucking time. There you go.

Attached: 1516470403.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

If you have any friends blindly praising Stephen Hawking, try asking them what exactly it is that he accomplished. They will never be able to give a straight answer.

popsci is one of the most terrible forms of degeneracy.

Attached: 8e5404ae053415aec5190d7d603b4b73320b9d78b83749db6647a880633e0aeb.jpg (387x437, 39.55K)

This. Hawking went completely off the rails once jews plied him with drugs and pussy.

He's a Christian, he literally said muh rejecting Jesus Christ and doing Satan's work.

Is that Keanu?

Attached: 1461390797005.jpg (207x255, 9.71K)

No, it's Kevin from the Backstreet Boys.

Attached: Don't give up on your dreams, Hans.jpg (985x1108, 256.67K)

No it's me but from the future

The magnet is never "perpetual" it is basically a term for a really strong magnet and eventually it will lose its magnetism, but until it does it can do useful work.

This and even the best ceramic bearings wear out and cables oxidize, joints fracture. There is no such thing as perpetual.
Even the universe, if you agree there was a day 1, logically speaking it will end eventually.

Non-sequitur
Assertions
Hypothesis

You're wrong, but for all the right reasons

this

I am so glad there is no such thing as popmath. Just leave me be with my numbers.

The laws of thermodynamics would like a word with you.
That said, Hawkings was a cunt.

I'm propably a ignorant faggot for even thinking this but it's been on my mind for a long time now and either I say it now or never.

The first time it came across my mind was when I saw a movie made about his life (theory of everything), top -notch production, high emphasis on his struggle back to being able to communicate and staying alive or whatever… The girl he was with sticking to him for whatever reason… all in all a very well made drama about the smartest person of the planet at that time.

To be called 'smartest or most intelligent' person of the world is like being called king of Pop, you don't win that title by competition - you're sort of awarded or handed that title, by the media.

I have no background info about Stephen Hawkings, but of what I know he's a human vegetable who sat in that wheelchair since the time I heard about him, he supposedly talks via 'an infrared switch mounted on his spectacles that caught the slightest of twitches in his cheek' and has a huge persona who teached at Universities, got quoted on occasion and what not…

What are the odds that this guy was just sitting in his chair without any idea what was going on, while some kike or CIA nigger sat in the background typing into his Laptop which then was read by that computer voice. He had a huge persona that influenced many people just by twitter, let alone he was teaching students. On top of that he was a cripple who no sane person would question openly.

It seems just perfect for kikes to abuse him.

I found this, but I want to see it replicated with more precise conditions. Otherwise it's easy to just explain it away by human error.

Attached: Boyd Bushman Gravitational Magnet Drop Replication from 7 Meters HD-u333pYC4b8c.mp4 (640x360, 3.07M)

Bingo. They'd roll him out (literally) whenever they needed to add "scientific authority" to a whatever they needed to push to the public.

I'm half surprised he didn't make a speech on the importance of refugees, and the need for war with Russia.

I was just thinking einstein was a proven fraud and has been celebrated to the moon and back now, also quoted for genius in social science etc. So first physics fraud ded need a replacement to continue in the science said category who better than a crippled muppet with an authentic AI voice over to continue the legacy?

(((Einstein))) was a propaganda move on how we need the Jewish intellect to guide us. He was a globalist and a zionist also.

Attached: Hawkings Sycophant.jpg (469x334 131.91 KB, 136.52K)

They even offered him the chance to be Israel's second President.

Yes, the invented character of Stephen Hawkings is a British puppet show. Scientific genius is the sales pitch. Looks like you purchased the whole cinema, dumbass.

Hawking is fully debunked.
scientificamerican.com/article/stephen-hawking-hasn-t-solved-the-black-hole-paradox-just-yet/

telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10654762/The-man-who-proved-Stephen-Hawking-wrong.html

universetoday.com/108870/why-hawking-is-wrong-about-black-holes/

Entry level physics typed up by any first year student paid a few hundred dollars. Anybody could have programmed Stephen Hawkings keyboard. Sycophant bootlickers like you are a detriment to human civilization. A gullible blight drinking up whatever the ruling class pisses down on you.

Attached: Stephen Hawking - Another one bites the dust.jpg (1600x1600, 860.35K)

I wonder if the was the raper or the rapee?

milesmathis.com/hawking.pdf

Worth a read, Hawking was a fictional character.

Attached: 28434814_101338877369506_741712604019294208_n.jpg (800x600, 98.35K)

One less pedo celebrity in the world. Only one who will miss him are redditors, normalfags and college teens since its not like he has done anything of true worth in the last few years other than be a whiny cunt.

>claiming a meme scientist is the most brilliant white man in history despite being a good ally for (((them)))
Can't tell if bait or just that new and stupid. Still, 5/10. Got a giggle out of me.

Attached: 1433769466037.gif (444x338, 2.95M)

Attached: bazinga.jpg (600x600, 83.68K)

I thought we were posting it ironically until we can gas all mexicants.

Absolutely digits.

That's pretty retarded. I will never understand how some people with degrees can manage to be such dumbfucks–you would think a physics degree would still mean something, but I guess not. All I ever read by him was his math, physics, and astrophysics works. It has been a long time though.

Attached: Why Didn't You Check Them.jpg (791x510, 526.6K)

Someone's taking the highway to hell.

What board was retarded enough to do that? 4/pol/? /sci/? Would be hilarious if it was Holla Forums.

wew