Do you judge people for liking certain games, regardless of whether they actively defend said games or not?

Do you judge people for liking certain games, regardless of whether they actively defend said games or not?

Why or why not?

Yes because Holla Forums has taught me to hate anyone with shit taste including you faggot.

NO
I dont give a shit what others play

I judge people that play shit games but im not autistic enough to let that interfere with my social interactions

If they are they like FF15, or NuDoom I call them a faggot. Simple as that, sage for shit thread.

Shit people like shit things

smh fam shit thread

No, because I don't have autism. I instead suggest other games they should try as well.

If you dont like the same games i do then we cant be friends.

/thread

Yes which is why the only place I fit in is Holla Forums.

id be lying if i said i dont judge people based on everything they do or say, not to say im harsh about it or will give them a hard time just because i think theyre stupid. likewise i could hardly care less if you like what i think is good because you might be a total piece of shit anyways.
either way we might have something to talk about, maybe you can tell me why you like garbage, or maybe we can talk about the cool thing we both like.
why should i care if they defend it or not? what do they need to defend? having different taste? being vulnerable to marketing? the latter can be worrisome but the answer is always the same. the busy are preyed on.

Yes. There are certain games that show very negative characteristics of the person playing them.

Everybody who likes Sonic and Mega Man have terminal autism.

Judging people who don't share your own world view is unavoidable and there is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't sperg about it, personally i don't really care about what other people likes to play as long as they don't aggressively shill those games on my direction or talk shit unfairly about other games.

Do you judge people for posting in certain threads, regardless of whether they're actively making said cancer or not?

Why or why not?

People are allowed to like shit games, but I take offense when people support industry cancers like Candy Crush, or to a lesser degree buy-in games with locked down free to play style server architecture which I feel regresses gaming such as Overwatch.

I pass little judgments in my head, but I do that for just about anything. I don't let it seriously influence my opinion of that person.

Yes.
Because fuck you.
Other questions?
Bend over.

In most cases, a little. My best friends have terrible taste though. I like them because we are pretty similar many other ways and have the same sense of humour for the most part.

if you play assfaggots and crapcunts you shall be judged

I sometimes wonder
"how did he liked No man's sky?"

yes? what kind of question is that? it's like saying you shouldn't actively despite those who watch and like big bang theory.

I silently judge them for it, but it doesn't get in the way of actually interacting with them, unless they're complete cancer as a person or they try and force me to believe that I should like something I don't like.