When did you realize Black Panther is the Citizen Kang of POC super person cinema?

When did you realize Black Panther is the Citizen Kang of POC super person cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lafenethaw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_boxing_world_champions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

today honestly

Woah, yplpl are finished.

I wasn't aware that white people forbade many African tribes to discover fire and a fucking wheel to this very day, smh, tbh fam.

Reminder that to the average nigger, racism is literally voodoo. Whites emit this evil energy even when they don't want to, and it causes things to happen when they shouldn't. Outside of human comprehension.

You guys laugh but this is genuinely what they believe.

I'm surprised that term is so widespread. I thought it was primarily unique to Hawaii.

she should also add grey's anatomy on the list then.

What the fuck does that even mean? Also, there's been plenty of nations under nigger control and it doesn't look like a capeshit high fantasy flick. If groid countries are so great then why are they against getting shipped back?

Academics have a lot of time on their hands and a lot of things to learn!

cumskins eternally btfo

Is there a link or anything? I know that kangz n kweenz like this exist but I still want to call bullshit over just how stupid that is if real.

Offton pfft

That's right if it wasn't for Whitey, Africans would have flying cars and magical metal.

twitter.com/lafenethaw
Can't be arsed to look up the tweet but you'll notice it would fit right in with the rest.

Her entire twitter timeline is all kangz shit.
#blackmasculinitysofragile

Danke, user.

PoCs are so fucking sad.

Sad because the white man be oppressin' them tho.

How come every Disney film is now some watershed landmark in the march of progressivism? Do any of these people realize they are claiming the purchase of a corporate product will make them kangz? It would be funny if I didn’t think white Africans were going to die because of this.

It's been this way for a while lad.

What did he have in his hands? It didn't even look like a weapon to me.

It was a nigger with long history of mental illness and aggressive behavior towards everyone, including his own family. I think he had a screwdriver or something, and it was something he would have used.

Ah. I got the part where he probably was mentally ill from what the mom (?) was saying. Seems like an over reaction from the cop to cap him like that though, no? If it was a knife then it would be make more sense.

Are you a britbong or something?

it's racism, user.

read the post.

btw it sounds like a very backhanded compliment

until the next one, user.

No. A screwdriver doesn't seem that bad though. Certainly not as bad a knife, no?

looks like a screwdriver. probably not a weapon, but getting one in the neck can hurt a bit, i heard.

Burger cops dont fuck around, you try to attack them you're dead.

A screwdriver made of proper metal instead of these soft chinese molds can pierce a thin sheet of metal. Unless it's a limp-wristed fag or woman handling it.

That's not even taking into account the possibility of it being sharpened.

Well if you get stabbed with a screwdriver would you be happy that it least wasn't a knife?

Bolshevism is unpopular and disney is out of good writers.

No I doubt that I would. I just don't understand why they don't have a tazer on hand for situations like that. Wouldn't you think that it would be in their best interest to have one cop armed with that when shootings like this blow up and cause national screeching even if it's justified?

God bless cops. 👍

They should but sometimes they dont. Cops are all local here so each precinct and state has its own procedures.

If there wasn't so much screeching involved I don't think so, this is a form of nigger eugenics.

It's funnier when you realize no one will even remember it six months from now.

They'll forget this because they'll all be hyped for Black Panther 2: Bigger and Blacker.

>"You gon' squirt when u see this" - The Cuckold Chronicle
>"I had my wife see it five times alone!" - The CK Review

Haiti, Zimbabwe and South Africa are great examples of black ethnostate that they seem to dream about. Those countries are the equivalent of Wakanda. Hell, certain african countries are known to have huge ressources of uranium but they don't redistribute the money with their people, it stays with their dictators.

ftfy

oh fuck me that's good

That's a good description of a black ethno state.

There's no way you're this stupid.

Not only is China going to fuck over this movie's box office, but chinks are fucking over current niggers in blackanda right now.

This thread was deleted in 4cuck within ten minutes.

Any prediction from the chinese market?
20 bucks nation wide?

They can't say Citizen Kane was the Black Panther of whites, because it would humanize their enemies.

maybe shes just trying to get laid

I'll predict between 7-11 million. 15 at most.

Yes. And?

Also hold out your hand

*bad! slaps u on the wrist for crossposting

Nobody does, since they don't know that CK was recognized as masterpiece a long time after it aired.

Not true niggerism!

Ummmm, sorry honey, but the title of “greatest raw-strength” is reserved for gooks, arabs, and my cracka bruthas only. You pussy-ass whole-wheat-crackers can take jumping and running fast, us REAL men will easily outlift and outpunch you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_boxing_world_champions

it can easily kill

Too bad your children and your children's children won't be watching it with their fathers.

But Tank Man stopped the Tanks.
Are they saying one Chinese guy posting a negative review is enough to halt black civilization?

this is even better than reading it

I don't know, man. I had never heard it before: when it's written, it sounds like a retard who can't into grammar; when it's spoken, it sounds like an entirely different language that's a distant relative of english. Like german and english.

Fucking Muslim pinko spotted and reported

Ever get stabbed with a fucking screwdriver faggot? FFS…

I wonder how long it will take for a BBC news to be like that.

*all

It talks like human, it walks like human, yet i feel cheated

That's a big nose.

how long has ugandan knuckles been employed by the BBC?