Silicon Valley Ain't Hiring Republicanz

Cucks in Bay Area don't hire Republicans. I lie and say I'm Latinx (yes, that's real.)

>Google search shows my name as having worked for ((( U.S. Senate Republicans)))
>Trump hated in (((Silicon Valley)))

What the fuck should I do? I lied, made shit up, pretend to be a spic, and it's impossible because muh Trump and politics. Everywhere I worked before gives me good recommendations, WTF.

Should I kill myself? If so, what method is best? But srsly, I'm fucked.

Gas the kikes, race war now. 14/88

Attached: C3Ib8k1XUAIrF-N.jpg (800x770, 129.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/k/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the problem, dumb dumb

Tell them that you infiltrated the Republicans to try to bring down the ebil racists from the inside?

Working in Silicon Valley seems like it would be hell on earth at this point though. I guess you can't apply your skillset in a tiny town, but surely there's appropriate work somewhere slightly less cucked than a place where you have to claim to be a spic tranny faggot just to get a job.

next time you shoot up the place faggot

Fucking slag your online identity and shut down all your fucking media channels. Be aware that Silicon Valley firms illegally share information about potential hires, so you might already be on a blacklist. You may have to emigrate to India and then come back on an H1B visa under the name Rajpreet Singh.

Next time practice opsec, faggot.

Blogpost somewhere else, first of all. If you’re too stupid to move away, you deserve to starve to death. What do you expect will happen? You’re not going to shoot anyone, so nothing is going to change.

Tell me more of this blacklist, nigger. How do I really find out if I'm on it?

I practice OPSEC, faggot. Muh VPN, Linux, all that bullshit, faggot.

Attached: download (2).jpeg (864x1105 8.55 KB, 160.53K)

Your name will be one of several thousand in court documents during the inevitable class action suit. In the meantime, I urge you to fuck off and leave Holla Forums alone.

Attached: Gore_14.jpg (1024x576, 107.36K)

why are you talking about politics during a tech interview you retard? a thread died for this.

I think they did you a favor. get out while you can.

fellow unemployable deplorable SoCal hacker here.

I too am on the Blackball List and I too practiced moderate opsec.

But Google and Twitter and Facebook and Apple don't just surveil all Trump voters, reading our emails, tracking us via cookies across every website and turn on our SpyPhone mic to record everytime we say "Hitler did nothing wrong", and watch our GPS to see everywhere we go, and then put us all into Eric Schmidt's Ada database, use AI and machine learning to profile our Patterns of Lifd and then give that database to the ADL and the JIDF.

They also purchase our real names and addresses from our ISPs and from our cell phone carriers in order to precision map our real identities in granular detail.

Once you have the Mark of the Beast in Commiefornia, you're just fucked and there is no way to win and fighting back is futile, because if you ain't got no job, what the fuck can you do?

All of the other Anons here are right: get the fuck out while you still can.

It's too late for me now, since I'm beyond fucked and I have no means to escape this shithole, so I'm going to hack the fucking shit out of the corrupt and bribed California state govt and dump all their shit and expose their crimes to provoke the Liberals to eat each other in the streets. If it all goes as planned, I'll probably achieve Dorner's dream of becoming the 1st US Citizen to be droned on US soil.

But I always said if your back is against the wall and there's no way out, at least make it count and take down as many of the Satanic (((Goblins))) as you can in your final curtain call.

Good luck and I hope you make it user!

Attached: IMG_6111.PNG (1024x683, 113.11K)

Lol.
No worries, user.
What position did you apply for / what do you do ?
In general, not doxx.
You can always make your own shit and not work for others.
Or go Based Micro Soft.

This. How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to get a job in commiefornia saying you're anti-commie?

I have to talk politics because of an employer Jewgles my name, (((they))) will see I worked for Republicans. I can't hide from it. Thus, the "Cuban" excuse, you fucking cumswallower.

Kys, faggot. I'm here and used to get jobs with no problem. Then (((Silicon Valley))) got butthurt over Trump, and now I have to bend over and take it directly in the ass because I worked for Republicans years ago. Again, kys.

Fuck you, kike. I'm a fucking user who's being politically sabotaged, and you tell me to back off like a scared kike? Fuck you.

Do you actually know you're on a blacklist? That sucks. Don't do stupid, illegal shit. Holla Forums is a board of peace.

It's insane, I used to get offers from top companies and after Trump, the butthurt kicked in. Now it's full soyboy PC shit.

Attached: dorsey-deray.jpg (221x458 416.37 KB, 135.44K)

The Indians Bill Clinton gave the industry to aren't hiring Americans? I'm shocked. Let's make some signs. That'll show em.

God bless, from the north

8ch.net/k/index.html

soon

Man if I could buy you a drink I would.

That shit's crazy

dude you need to get the fuck out forever as do all californians on our side. like now.

find a job anywhere else. anywhere

I'm not telling you to back off the job hunt. I'm telling you to fuck off away from here and stop blogposting. I know I'm not surprised your carelessness has exposed you. You're the nigger who chose to work in that degenerate industry. Being a WN/NatSoc wouldn't have hurt you if you were a rancher or other chad occupation.

This is what you chose.

lol
>Then (((Silicon Valley))) got butthurt over Trump
No, it started way before that. You're just retarded. Move out, start killing liberals, or starve to death.

you are either a shill making a slide thread or you are tumblr-tier stupid either way get out.

Plenty of tech oriented places that are less libcucked.

You just gotta avoid the leftie orgs for now, I recommend letting them collapse on their own weight of useless feminists.

Your HUGE chad e-peen hanging off your post is SO HUGE that some NK analyst is certain to see a satellite pic and notice. "oh fuck me! US have mini nuke on ready launch. is so massive the dong!" (dials phone to kim) "great leader, kimchi han kook, ching chang chong, missah great leader! herro? u there? is time to ask america cia brennan should we launch at America? You see massive big massive dong tube from space, US attack soon!"

Your enormous chad bulge e-peen excoriating obviously weakling, and probably stupid, virgin, loser faggot is such a massive missile size dick that you literally caused N Korea aka CIA to start nuclear war. thanks pal

Have you found jerry brown's cartel connections yet?

This man is a true American hero

Were you dropped on your head as a child? It's not the fact that you say you are Cuban, It's the fact that you say "your family was against Castro" you fucking retard.

You may as well have said:

"I'm a republican, I voted for Trump, I hate gays, please don't hire me I'm a Nazi."

Commies love Castro. Commie faggots in the bay area despise the anti communist Cubans who fled Castro in the 70s.

Also the new Cuban immigrants hate the old ones. The old Cuban immigrants came to America to flee communism. The new ones come to America to bring Communism with them.

ever think maybe your just shit? nahhh its easier to sit around and make excuses, blame other ppl, etc. Find your nuts if your able to, put them on the pavement and keep it moving you fucking pussy

start your own tech company you lazy faggot

California just needs a massive, statewide raid by ICE to cleanse the filth.

Attached: 26dwlv.jpg (530x398, 45.08K)

This user gets it. Put your tech skills to work for ICE.

Learn to jew the jew.
File an EEOC complaint. Start knocking over their shekel piles.

What tech skills do you have OP? There might be other regions that are viable for your niche, or your good buddy Holla Forums could give you some advice for starting your own business. We need at least one tech billionaire who doesn't glow in the dark.

Saying you're Cuban is pretty smart for covering up anti-republican blacklisting. But I don't think he was entirely wrong by saying "my family was against Castro." It's more of a phrasing thing. Instead he should have said "my family was persecuted by Castro's secret police" and maybe say the reason was because gramps bought black market medicine or something like that. Framing the situation so that you're the victim is important. These people don't hate communists at all, but by framing the situation properly you'll bypass their instinct to blacklist you, and instead get their instinct to virtue signal about helping you.

t. cuban who's granddad was sent to a labor camp don't worry my family is the white spanish type 14/88

Anti-cosmotheist discrimination lawsuits when?

Don't work in Silicon valley.

I'm stealing that pasta, kek.

Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
The key to dancing is to be beautiful.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
690412 regards, THE /FRINGE/ COMMUNITY lololol