Trump inspects wall prototypes in hostile commie territory

I wonder what stage of denial the shills are at. Also as expected, the pathetic limpwristed commie protests have failed entirely to stop him.

archive.is/lI0U1

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/13/trumps-border-wall-look-at-numbers.html
metro.co.uk/2018/01/19/height-trumps-mexico-border-wall-make-near-impossible-scale-tests-confirm-7243438/
hcn.org/articles/us-mexican-border-legal-or-not-trumps-border-wall-is-already-being-built
shareblue.com/trump-brooke-baldwin-mexicans-professional-mountain-climbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kike free first post

better not be setting up for a chain-link fence. why not one like the kikes have, that we paid for?

Read more, faggot.

I just wanted to say this - along with the tax cut that I have immediately noticed with my $75 bonus every paycheck since - has completely restored my faith in Trump. All I fucking wanted was for him to deliver. Actions, not talk. And he's actually going through with shit for once. That's all I ever wanted.

I wanna see leftist salt about this
I wanna see them calling for his death with their real names on twitter so we can report their asses to the SS

Also
So what the governor is suggesting is that we build a moat?

Attached: 123123123.png (514x462, 276.01K)

scumbag, there's what he says and what the jews will let him do. The fact that CA doesn't want a wall de facto tells they want more illegal latrinos. Their refusal to arrest illegals, as Dr. Scheuer said the US Marshals should have been sent in already to arrest mayors. States don't get to make immigration laws.

Will the moat also serve as an alligator sanctuary?

There's salt but not a lot of particularly funny salt

Attached: fag1.jpeg (570x154 56.3 KB, 49.04K)

OH GOD NO, DON'T BUILD THE WALL

Fug forgot the image.

Attached: walls dont work.png (1774x978, 619.16K)

Somebody should tell these people that they should start protesting for Israel to tear down it's wall.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 358.79K)

Attached: 1511463856.jpg (274x329, 17.32K)

The left are freaking out because he joked about creating a "space force".

Attached: 1517549946216.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

Not everyone can be a faggot prostitute like you, user

Attached: 07d.jpg (2126x2153, 271.32K)

I like that they give away the best possible course of action in the most tsun way possible. We really don't deserve such easy opponents.

I can't wait for it to be fully built

Attached: neat.jpg (772x507, 101.8K)

That bastard Trump will pay for the Wall by cutting aid to invaders.

We are feeding the invaders.

And paying them.

And it's expensive enough to pay for the Wall.

We can keep salt down by compromising with the environmentalists. See pic related.

Attached: Sustainable_Wall_Design.jpg (889x297, 34.29K)

Attached: 1444621435148.jpg (500x350, 54.57K)

That would actually be a great design, but the excavation costs would be huge, no?

There are ways to economize on labor.

Attached: Mexican_Employment_Agency.jpg (634x446, 56.91K)

we'll include american crocodiles too

Use atom bombs like in Project Plowshare, it has the added bonus of making the ditch radioactive.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x371, 411.77K)

This seems like a common normalfag argument. I feel like they got that info from an episode of "Adam Ruins Everything."

That's an excellent design for keeping grazing animals away from houses and gardens when you don't want any visual obstruction (which is what it's normally used for, albeit on a smaller scale). But it has one major drawback when used against humans; the lack of a drop on the "far" side. It's much easier to climb to the top of a 30" wall without specialized equipment than it is to safely descend down the other side.

I'm not sure how much of a threat this one is in practice, but a real wall also has the advantage of protecting border control agents (and anybody else) from ranged attack by people on the other side of it.

They're trying so hard.

Attached: democrats-are-the-real-racists-comic.png (625x300, 27.19K)

kill me now

Attached: 2ffc4f1b15a42d57cae528a56a0538ec--short-bus-beautiful-dogs.jpg (480x360, 19.4K)

He's honestly making a good case for stopping all immigration there. I don't think he realizes this.

Attached: 3c18fc4fb21bf4e01e7a61aa2ac35003c4e075711a66f1be92ffd03c2e27fe9e.jpg (480x717, 27.59K)

If Jorge Ramos was good at realizing things then he'd realize he's a filthy worthless beaner and commit seppuku with a burrito.

Attached: WATCH OUT SPICY MEME.jpeg (570x153 34.49 KB, 44.2K)

Really? Because Hungary's wall seems to work very well. Isreal's wall seems to work very well too. Why are they so against a wall that won't work? It's not like they care about wasting money since they constantly want to send more aid to Africa.

wall, ditch, fence
thats whats gotta happen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (471x247, 89.02K)

You're going to be so proud of our president. Shame on you for doubting him tough.

Attached: trump gets even.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

is she advocating for shooting them all?
because i concur that would be the right thing to do

Trap neuter spay and release from what I hear.

Attached: 1520977605531.jpg (600x600, 172.84K)

What is the source they use when saying walls don't work? Is it the Great Wall? Because comparing illegal beans and the warring Mongol state is much fucking apples and oranges.

They're trying to say in the TV piece in the OP that they have tunnels and literally drive trucks full of drugs and people underground freely so "lol why even bother".
That's seriously their "argument".

these

A wall that size would stop 95% illegal crossings bc even if you climb one side, good luck getting down on the other. Overstays are known to have crossed so tracking them down is rather easy.

"We've had professional climbers try to scale these walls. We're using prototypes on the ones they couldn't get over."

lmao haha blumpf haven't you thought of carrying a 32 foot ladder a few thousand miles?

According to ICE man, the wall they hastily made out of shitty discarded scrap metal stopped 95% of invaders from crossing into San Diego. Imagine what a real wall will do.

Maybe a wall won't stop everyone but it will keep me from seeing your filthy bean land.

Attached: MAGAPedeSpasticsCelebratingThejewWorldOrder150btr.webm (320x180, 1.47M)

Commie only due to the mexicans. The white population still swings the other way.
Only Hollywood, Beverly Hills and San Fran city push that agenda.
I get the feeling though that they're changing a bit as the extreme elements of the old PC left show. Some are becoming full libertarian or classically liberal for example, the old proper left.

Take note they didn't say illegal immigrants. So there we have it, 45% of legal immigrants come via plane. Wow what a revelation.

They're living in a fantasy where illegal immigration doesn't exist but at the same time needs to be protected to the death.

KEK

Attached: happy maga.jpg (300x150 165.2 KB, 37.17K)

In their minds there's a massive bugs bunny tunnel that can't be stopped between Mexico and the US. They live in a cartoon.

reported.

I love when they use that line. It goes to show how little people actually work with their hands.
Would love to see any person carry a 32 foot ladder up the wall and put it on the other side. The majority who try will end up falling four stories and breaking their bones. On the US side there would be a paved road so trucks can monitor the wall.

Exactly.

reported.

f-f–fuc BLOUMFFFFFF

Attached: cry shareblue.jpg (809x743 27.11 KB, 356.07K)

fffff–fuc GLOUMFFFF

S

H

I

L

S

BTFO

Attached: tw1s138.jpg (960x540 75.95 KB, 111.77K)

Attached: SeriouslyGoyYouCanCountOurSuccessByHowManyjewsWeVotedIntoOffice.JPG (638x858, 80.58K)

you're either a redditor who has no idea about board culture or you're a shill using the board's pro-trump stance to spam useless shit and get threads closer to bumplimit, and fill them with meaningless content rather than discussion

consider this: telling an obvious outsider to fuck off and die doesn't make you an anti-trump shitposter. head on back to >>>/reddit/

also: i know you've been banned for shitting up threads before so you are ban evading.

>>>/out/

eat shit and die

Attached: r960-53eb320030ee4245c66965c1ed59ac28.jpg (500x691 201.11 KB, 154.44K)

I dunno, how's the Muslim ban going? The voter fraud comittee? How many non-White illegals have been deported, over 10 million?

Hmm.

Attached: muh wall.JPG (1187x745, 119.37K)

back to reddit. reported again.

No, go back to reddit, nigger.

Attached: Redditors.JPG (1695x946, 168.32K)

Ever since that thread with the shill connect 5 list I can only laugh while watching it fill itself out in real time.

ebin meme

You mean to say, those here pushing and promoting NeoCohen jewish politics on Holla Forums are in fact the legit anons and anyone objecting to jewish paradigms are in fact the shills?

Attached: EveryOneInvolvedInThisEmbarrasmentOfTheAutKikeNeedsGassing1.jpg (783x1082, 104.74K)

OP of that thread here.
It fucked them up completely
KEK

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

Kikes/leftgoyim unironically explaining how to fix the holes a borderwall doesnt fix

Kek

Attached: Smug_Trump (1)

In my mind and in reality, you collapse that tunnel and bury them.

How about flooding it?

Off topic as fuck but

Well he was a worker bee at his father's properties long before he took over the organization or ran for office.

Why waste clean, potable water on them? Collapse it and leave 'em. No cleanup, no mess.

They volunteered as fertilizer

Nice deflection there.

Imagine there ever being a timeline where Trump gets 60 votes to pass an immigration law that funds this wall. People will be too focused on other distractions (NK and Iran) to worry about this.

*immigration bill

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 Heads Of Space — This campaign will be out of this world .png (1198x589, 431.5K)

It always amazes me, they ways they can dismiss the fucked up shit cartel members do.

Attached: Dontletyourmemesbedreams.jpg (618x1024, 135.25K)

Environmentalism is just another (((tool))). If eco-faggotry can't be used to kill white or ruin their livelihoods, it isn't even a consideration.

Attached: ecochurch.png (516x260, 197.88K)

BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL

No, seriously, the Trump administration is building a wall
Trump’s wall has become a punchline. It’s also happening.

Attached: 694940094001_5742359822001_5742359660001-vs.jpg (896x504, 66.15K)

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/13/trumps-border-wall-look-at-numbers.html

The height of Donald Trump’s proposed border wall will make it near-impossible for people to scale, tests confirm.

Military special forces based in Florida and US Customs and Border Protection special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices, said an official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information was not authorized for public release.

metro.co.uk/2018/01/19/height-trumps-mexico-border-wall-make-near-impossible-scale-tests-confirm-7243438/

Attached: pri_56369952.jpg (748x503, 77.49K)

Legal or not, Trump’s wall is already being built

hcn.org/articles/us-mexican-border-legal-or-not-trumps-border-wall-is-already-being-built

shareblue on suicide watch
shareblue.com/trump-brooke-baldwin-mexicans-professional-mountain-climbers/

Attached: shareblue ollie.gif (400x400 12.25 KB, 28.89K)

this
the cuck in a nutshell

true
there are legitimate environmental issues
preserving wild areas and all that
important things

unfortunately, the kikes who control the media, the academics, etc. have subverted the environmental groups
just like they subvert everything they get their claws on
and are using it to push for White genocide whenever they can
and ignore the environment otherwise

for example, where is the outrage over spic damage to the environment both in their own countries as well as the invasion target, the US?

DO IT
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

Keep backpedaling, Lefties.

Attached: 00d968bf4853a25c56093db81263461c4a36c01afa97fce86e9e48ce663b69ce.jpg (1925x1203, 547.98K)

Wouldn't a few pounds of high ex be a little easier?

Fill the tunnels with radioactive waste.

Windmills are a white invention, I doubt any other race would bother maintaining or building them.

COMPLETE BOSS MODE

Attached: lbRR1t.jpg (1200x674 39.11 KB, 62.61K)

Exclusive:
Interview with Trump after inspecting wall

Liberals are literally trash. They have a broken brain.

Kek

Attached: America Strong translation (Don is Emperor).mp4 (600x386, 4.61M)

Notice how it isn't even pointing in the optimal direction. Also

Cheaper option, anti vehicle hurdles and radioactive waste buried in emitter containers, you wouldn't even have to fill all of them and the psychological terror alone would prevent others from crossing.
Solves the problem of what to do with it.

no one will fucking do this in the current political climate
why the fuck do you waste your brain time with idiot tier fiction that you know for a fucking fact with zero doubt will not be true any time this year, and almost certainly not in the next decade
stop running from reality

So, how's the whole Mexico-will-pay-for-it scam going? Anyone here still believe Mexico will pay for this wall, or have you accepted you're going to get squeezed for even more shekels?

That is just a super sci fi leftist meme of poor little mexico and Trump's America.
And the mill is a flour mill not a Dutch water pumping mill, also river good for transporting grain to and flour out. But only works if wind blows so could be a delay in taco flour production.
no bully please

There is a gazillion ways to get mexico to reimburse us, watch for Trump first get it built then come up with some plan to make everyone howl over how unfair and evil the plan is. Then slip in the real plan. Here are some possibilities a flat out fee for every Western Union transaction from the US to mexico, an entry tax at the border for every vehicle with mexican plates, entry tax for foot border crossing. There is tons of ways to extract money from bean land.

Attached: 55734576485684.png (900x708, 534.3K)

What was the audience?

Blackpill and concern troll to your hearts content, but America is sick of Mexico's shit and we're building this fucking wall one way or another.

Third one along here pisslicker.

Attached: ClimatePolicyIsMakingItRain.png (907x587, 415.22K)

I'll be honest, sometimes it's hard to listen to Trump, he doesn't have a way with words. Good to see the walls coming along.

so US citizens get taxed extra to pay for the wall, and then Mexicans end up paying for it in fees. So how do I get my money back?

Who gives a shit? What red-blooded American wouldn't want to spend money on the wall, especially compared to all the stupid, anti-white stuff the government currently throws our money at?

They better finish this fucking wall before his term is up. But I wonder how many libshits will try and turn this into "The Berlin Wall 2" with retarded comparisons and drama?

Attached: the wall.jpg (877x730, 398.04K)

Forget his term, he'd have to finish this wall by November. After that, the Democrat majority will vote to defund anything including a wall and talk about how they have a "mandate" to stop all of Trump's policies.

So unless its finished by November, a Civil War will have to break out to stop the Democrats and their puppet masters once and for all. Soros, the Bankers and fucking Hollywood need to be stopped, especially Hollywood since they do everything in their power to brainwash the masses with as much propaganda as possible (especially Disney which is doing its best to mold kids into their perfect ideological clones).

Attached: 1498607947635.png (442x492, 169.88K)

It's called a fence, Trump is a dumb boomernigger

I just had an idea that could really speed things up on the wall.

What if we tell libshits that, like the Berlin Wall, the Great Wall of Trump is intended to keep illegals in, rather than out? They'd be all in favor then!

Attached: image-02_1.jpg (854x570, 27.75K)

Attached: 08b.jpg (854x570, 64.3K)

It is not looking good for Soros/Deepstate/Americanbridge21/Mediamatters/Shareblue/CREW

Trump serious about his ideas. Tl:dr
He meant what he spoke about during the election campaign.

Be advised, big changes are coming

Everyone who is not 100% on board with what Don envisioned will get purged. Rex and Jared are just the beginning

Attached: image-07_1.jpg (1234x646 65.29 KB, 237.16K)

As if they'd listen to anyone outside of the MSM.