Anons, have you done your part to fight white movie privilege?

anons, have you done your part to fight white movie privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nba/news/kings-owner-vivek-ranadive-continues-to-drive-team-dysfunction-in-sacramento/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you think i post here user?

πŸ™„

Lack of personal life, no gf, NEETdom, mental problems etc etc.

sure sure

these people do not possess any critical thinking abilities, do they? This person has to be memeing

Diversity is code word for anti-white.

diversity is just code for not white people

I assume he means the OT rather than the diverse and godawful sjw feminist nu-wars films.I also assume this statement that he believes BP will be a popular movie that people remember fondly and actively re-watch every so often.
If this was the case then he wouldn't need to buy 10 tickets to fight "white" actors. It would happen of its own accord not through manipulation and force. Even if niggers,other shitskins/jews, and retarded bolshevik whites did this and succeeded in making hollywood cast nothing but shitskins in their movies ultimately it would mean the end to profitable movies in the US and abroad (china) as cancerous leftism is off putting and repulsive even to the most normal of normal fags. So do it faggot! Buy 100,000 tickets!
Take out a loan, sell your car, drugs,etc. and buy hundreds of thousands of tickets to support a movie made by jews who enslaved your kind in the first place and use you as pawns for their plans to gain absolute power over the west and will discard you the same way they are discarding whites once you are no longer useful to them.

Diversity is just a code word for lactose intolerance.

lol

ah a non-black mental midget off his meds and self medicating with hard hallucinogens, I might have known.

Based.

He looks kind of swarthy, maybe a Turkish rapebaby?

This is a tough one.

That's how (((diversity))) works.

straightjacket.png

Marxism is helluva drug.

D-delete this.

Dumbass. At least look up the actual article. Or shit, at least read what is in your own picture as it doesn't imply that they're talking about players. They're talking about coaches, refs, etc.

www.nba.com/2014/news/06/24/study-snows-strong-diversity-in-nba.ap/
Because half of the people here are probably too nu-Holla Forums see: 4chan and Reddit to actually read any of the article, here is the main point:

The only talk about players in the article was about one who was the first openly gay player but it has no mention of race at all (regarding players). And not that I even disagree with you that diversity just means "whitey, get out", but you look like a retard by using that pic as your point.

Oh and out of boredom I looked up that Ranadive guy since I had never heard of him. Top link is this:

Kings owner Vivek Ranadive continues to drive team dysfunction in Sacramento
cbssports.com/nba/news/kings-owner-vivek-ranadive-continues-to-drive-team-dysfunction-in-sacramento/
Top kek

Whites, or (((whites)))?

lil ass white boys all mad 😑and shit in here lmao. nigga just tryna do the right for the brothas and y'all getting all mad and shit πŸ˜‚
but me? I see πŸ‘€ this dude he ight

bruh thats woke af lmao

As a modern and progressive white cis male scum, I know that going to the theatre and paying to see this movie would be cultural appropriation. So I promise to do my part to fight white privilege by staying at home and ignoring it completely. It's all yours, dear melanin-enriched friends!

Nice to see a fellow progressive around these parts. Don't you agree its about time we segregate those deplorable white people from the diverse people they are biologically incapable of tolerating?

That is not enough, friend. All members of the noble Basketball-American race must be provided one-way tickets to glorious Africa, where they can finally enjoy the astonishing standards of living that only they can create.

without makeup

Spoiler this shit, Jesus Christ.

No user don't you know? "Diversity" just means brown. Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin only when everyone is brown will we have true diversity!

Would have never guessed she looked like that. I didn't even realize she was so fat either like wtf.

picture is old, Flo was visibly fatter than that in the more recent ones I've seen, before they went with the box character.

commercials

Very Robespierre-ish, and just like that French faggot, it's obvious that these fags will be much worse than everything they claim to despise once they get to be in power.

bumping