I bet you white bois won't go see Black Panther because you don't want to be reminded of how strong black men are...

I bet you white bois won't go see Black Panther because you don't want to be reminded of how strong black men are compared to you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_boxing_world_champions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't be seeing it for three reasons.

1. i don't watch movies with obvious fakerage-based marketing scandals
2. i don't watch movies featuring superhero kiddy shit doing pew pew punches in latex
3. i don't watch movies

I just want to remind you Black Panther is a mid-tier strength marvel superhero at best.

If he wasnt the Kang of Wakanda. Hell. The Marvel team wouldnt even care about little ole Mr. Kang Black Panther.

Thor is vastly more powerful than he is and could surely wipe the floor with him.

Black Panther maybe a kang but even kangs have to bow to gods!

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Shouldve drinkin moar milk.

I missed that fight, how the fuck did that fourth round happen?

why are nigger bones so weak?

nigganu was gassed and stipe just held him down and kept punching him.

I won't be seeing it because I don't give a shit about "cinematic universes" and most of my free time will be spent on the new Monster Hunter game.

this may not be Holla Forums but pls, tell us more.

You're about as cool as a jalapeno fart.

*Ruins your Rotten Tomato score*

you hunt monsters
you make gear out of their parts
you hunt more monsters
bazelgeuse napalms your ass

shit's fun

neat

It's the new normies' favorite game. Easy to learn, it constantly gives players a sense of progress without being too shallow to bore them, but at the same time never being too complex to be confusing (for normies). You can also discuss the "meta" of the game for hours on the internet and post dank memes, why not, it's social.

Fixed.

40 hours in and I'm still loving MHW. Can't wait for the free updates to add in more monsters.

Just because normalfags like something doesn't always mean it's bad. From what I've seen it looks a lot like Dragon's Dogma which was great.

It's the opposite. Dragon's Dogma is like Monster Hunter, but wayyyy less repetitive

Did they rip of Great Gatsby poster for that?

☝️👌

That isn't Monster Hunter. The last game in the Monster Hunter series was MHFU.

Black Panther is fucking racist. It depicts Africa as some sort of blessed land. The truth could not be further from this lie. It denies the pure poverty that much of Africa has been put into by failed Colonialism, ceaseless war and diseases such as the deadly HIV. It is a product of Lucifer, and may Jah destroy it.

BEGONE DEVIL, LEAVE MYSTERY BABYLON! IN THE NAME JAH! TING TING, IRIE!

t. spawn of yakub

Confirmed

This movie is satanic! It depicts multiple gods: heads of the seven-headed serpent that Babylon rides upon? There is only one God, Jah. Trust not in the Devil, Lucifer Son of the Morning. Praise Jah!

I'm not going to see it because I was never on the capeshit bandwagon in the first place.
Aside from whatever memeing potential that will invariably be squeezed out of them like an old dishrag, they as a genre, do not appeal to me.

So it's just like every other monster hunter game? The only difference being that more people are playing it, and it reminds you that you have no friends and never win in a competition.

I already saw Black Panther years ago.
I saw it when they first decided to make Iron Man into a movie.
I saw the same cliche'd well-off individual who earns his powers when something goes wrong and finds his villain in his ideological opposite friend.
And yet I haven't watched it because Disney long since lost the right to any of my money.

Maybe nigger Africa: northern Africa was always thriving in the classical age, being part of the alexandrine and roman empires. What you talk about is sub-saharan Africa, the barren wasteland whose few tribes of inbred niggers were used by arabs as cheap labor.

Colonialism brought them civilization and it survives in the few functional countries that didn't revert to cannibalism due to (((american))) interference. The rest are endemic HIV hotspots where anyone with half a brain gets slaughtered to favor the angrier gorilla of the bunch.

North Africa was shit user. The Carthaginians, the so-called greatest civilization in North Africa, were a bunch of baby-killers who worshiped the demon Moloch.

you sound flustered my normalfag friend

I think they had a few decent tier old school civs.

hmmm see here.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

-Punt & D'mt Punt was a country in modern day Eritrea that often traded with Ancient Egypt but also far away kingdom like Asia. D'mt was an eritrean kingdom from 900 b.c. right after Punt fell .
-Ancient Somali city states on the Berber coast.
Medieval (8th to 13th century) Islamic empires (caliphates) in North Africa and the Horn of Africa
Medieval and modern Somali states.
The medieval Sahelian kingdoms
The Ethiopian Empire is notable as an empire in continuous existence from the 13th to the 20th centuries.
Empires of the 15th to 19th centuries.
Islamic sultanates of the Sudan and the Horn of Africa
Kingdoms of West Africa succeeding the Sahelian kingdoms
Kingdoms of Central and Southern Africa such as the Kongo Kingdom and the Mutapa Empire.

< whites bring education, agriculture, architecture and technology to bongo land
< whites leave since "its the right thing to do"
< niggers go back to eating rats and each other
wew lad

And all this time they fought with spears
when we could wipe them all throwing bricks at them or by simply feeding a bigger army. Because we could.
When niggers in Africa fight they intend to wipe out the opposite tribe until the last. So don't they dare use their fantasy morale on us. To think black American live today because arabes and whites found out they were useful and could be traded and used. Maybe we should have let them eat each other. Kangs…

Romans didn't just have "spears", show me something even close to the Pilum that africans had invented

i dont watch capeshit sorry your theory is wrong

I'll show ur mom my pilum you gaylord

Ummmm, sorry honey, but the title of “greatest raw-strength” is reserved for chinks, arabs, and my cracka bruthas only. You pussy-ass whole-wheat-crackers can take jumping and running fast, us REAL men will easily outlift and outpunch you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_boxing_world_champions

t. white boi

So it finally happened to me today.
I'm getting really tired of this shit. Happened with Last Jedi and Wonder Woman too. NOBODY pesters me to go see Avengers, Thor, or any other capeshit. Anything comes out with a black/female lead people start putting a gun to my head.

Would you happen to work in a coffee shop or office by any chance?

I love Dragon's Dogma and unironically think it's one of the best open world action RPGs ever made.. but it's repetitive as fuck, although, in a different way from MHW.

Because they can't drink milk

Is IMDB, dare I say… /ourguy/?

That poor girl is going to be killed by Disney.

The gameplay, world design and enemy variety is genius, but the quests are repetitive and the storyline is typical JRPG garbage.

Cumskin Capitalism has destroyed Africa, true.

You niggers did a fine job of ruining it yourselves.

Another dead man walking

Remember Election Night? How much you faggots laughed at the thought of winning and how quickly that victory was taken from you? And even now you hold on to that steadfast delusion that somehow, someday, communism will still be able to work and be accepted by all. Yet such a day will never come.

They why do they still have tits? I never understood how someone could be lactose intolerant without generations of some sort of milk replacement.

Lactose intolerance does not mean total lactose intolerance. It just means you can't digest lactose well enough to survive in your adult life.

Roman Spearcucks and shortswords btfo.

Wow you Romans had spears and shorts swords and shields.

Sooooooo Advanced