Big Smoke actually ordered all that food because he wanted to delay the others as long as possible so the ballas could...

Big Smoke actually ordered all that food because he wanted to delay the others as long as possible so the ballas could complete their drive-by.

OH SHIT

You moron, he was in the car with them, he too was in danger of being shot.

It was mere coincidence

He was prabably wearing his bulletproof vest on him

Look I ain't no Balla sympathizer but I bet that spic was lying about Ryder hitting on CJ's sister. Kill all spics

What if he gets shot in the head?

Yeah, I fucking saw that comment too, OP.

In the last mission smoke is seen with a vest, you can see that it'd be too thick to not be visible.

His vest is some cheap plot armor. Since you can't kill him with a single headshot at that factory.

They weren't trying to shoot the guys in the car. They were driving to Grove Street to shoot gang members there.

THEY FUCKING TURNED AROUND TO AIM AT THE CAR

MISTER AUTISMO

Also notice that he ordered 9s and 45s aka 9mm and .45, the guy at the drive-thru was involved in the criminal underworld.

Because they were being chased at that point.

Kys

now this is actually interesting

They freaking turned towards them in the cutscene while they were getting their meal

Then how do you explain the fact that he ate all that food AND everyone else's food?
And why wasn't Ryder in on it?

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Proof or your lying

This isn't a complicated situation, user. Please stop being so hostile. This isn't rough gay sex.

I always wondered what kind of fast food place would have 45 options at the drive-thru.

He's fat.

Ryder had lingering guilt about helping the ballas.

Where do you think we are?

Of course, the plan was blown by that point anyway, so it didn't really matter if Smoke shot at them or played along.

Homosexuals, much like in real life, are not really a majority of anything. They're just really loud and obnoxious, making themselves seem larger than what is true.

Wu Zi Mu was actually blind.

Why is there no open world vidya where you and a friend try to get a gf?

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY
A GAME THEORY

No shit.

There is one user.
It's real life.

Life isnt a game mate.

It is now, lad.

But where's my friend?

Stop.

You accidentally chose single player, not co-op, you made your bed, lie in it.

Somewhere out there user.

Make me faggot.

here we go again

source

Shit game tbh fam

I'm here, user.

yeah, maybe you've got a point, but don't act like he didn't enjoy every minute of engorging his face. It's likely why they didn't suspect a thing, because he does that sort of shit all the time.

*tips kevlar derby*

He'd pick them up later through another client you fucking troglodyte, the drive-thru boy is a messenger.

A Fairy tale Christmas TV movie

What a shitty fucking game. At least the MAGA Update is going to fix some of America's bugs.

ok I can jerk off to this

He's not a puppet if he was kikes wouldn't of blown so much money fighting him.
He's a patriot, which is neither a jewish puppet or a Holla Forums reichmaster.

Lad, seems to me you need to git gud.

Bitch I never said otherwise I've been arguing exactly that on Holla Forums all day, fucking come at me

Lewd.

Unless your int is fucking nigger-tier you can figure out how to play the game.

Get the fuck out you commie trash.
Git gud or gtfo you fucking casual.

This tbh. "gang warfare" is just them sometimes bumping into eachother and going chimping.

Fucking saved. Jesus.

His vision is augmented.

Augmented not to work.

Pick a fucking side. Either he's a jewish puppet or the reincarnation of Hitler. Stop trying to act so superior because you've deluded yourself into believing a third option exists

Trumpfags are gullible.

Yes, good goyim, he's totally kosher.
He will make our vassal state of america great again.

You forgot:
Atleast religious bonuses are being made useful again in the recent mini-patch. Praise Kek.

He kept a book of Hitlers Speeches by his bed

Yeah, some Jews like him, but he's sure as hell not Kosher

These guns look so fucking beautiful to me. My eyes are actually tearing up.

What's this feeling? I don't understand.

What's a number 6 with extra dip then? 7 would be one of the many 7.62s, but what the hell is a number 6?

Revolvers.

cowboy guns

Six-shooters

It's known Trump studied Hitler like a madman. I'm sure he knows how messed up jews are, aside from knowing them from business.

Stop making threads out of things you read on a thread a few months ago you fat cunt
I'm onto you

Pure coincidence.
(checked)
Checked.

Good catch.

That was a risk he was willing to take.

But were they fully automated assault glocks?

Cluckin Bell has a website, and there aren't even 9 items on the menu, let alone 45. I'd say this theory has some credence.

What if we're all just the NPC's for the adventurers to pass by on their great journey?

goiters

Well CJ knows how to swim…

Then you make sure you're the antagonist NPC, and fuck with the adventurers non-stop.

There was some good shit in obamacare, like the age 26 insurance delay.

Trump went on record to say that he was repealing all but two bits of the act that actually were improvements, bills like that tend to play up tiny good advancements while hiding their corrupt bullshit, which is how it passed.

Not with that attitude

You sound like a fucking loser.
If you act like you loser you'll stay one forever.
don't be yourself

and also he was hella fat

its a nigger though

This thread man.

YO, WHO WANTS SOME BEAN PIZZA!? :^)

Did you know that samual L jackson did some voice acting for this game?

/k/ommandos?

Why do I want to hear ammo click in them and load?

Hey friendo! Let's go bowling down at the strip club! Put your hands on some BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES!