Trump Names New CIA Director

Trump has moved Mike Pompeo to Secretary of State and the new CIA director is Gina Haspel.

Haspel ran a "black site" CIA prison located in Thailand in 2002. The site was codenamed "Cat’s Eye" and held suspected al Qaeda members Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Abu Zubaydah for a time. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture specifies that during their detention at the site they were waterboarded and interrogated using no longer authorized methods. Declassified CIA cables specify that Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month, was sleep deprived, kept in a "large box", had his head slammed against a wall and he lost his left eye. Zubaydah was deemed, by the CIA interrogators, to not be in possession of any useful intelligence (Interrogation of Abu Zubaydah).

Haspel later was the chief of staff to Jose Rodriguez, who headed the CIA's Counterterrorism Center. In his memoir, Rodriguez wrote that Haspel had "drafted a cable" in 2005 ordering the destruction of dozens of videotapes made at the black site in Thailand.

In 2013, John Brennan, then the director of Central Intelligence, named Haspel as acting Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service, which carries out covert operations around the globe. However, she was denied the position permanently due to criticism about her involvement in the Rendition, Detention and Interrogation program. Haspel has also served as the Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service for Foreign Intelligence and Covert Action.

Attached: 5C932A89-F167-4827-B484-E1DAB30FE2C3.jpeg (1242x1191, 248.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43281519
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-spy-attack-rex-tillerson-poisoning-clearly-from-russia-sergei-skripal-latest-a8252816.html
archive.is/qrOgk
archive.is/CTeM5
vanguardngr.com/2018/03/954077/
archive.is/kBIQV
archive.is/zlsOg
en.wikinews.org/wiki/Thai_government_drops_origami_cranes_as_message_of_peace
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-replaces-secretary-state-tillerson-cia-director/story?id=53706158
archive.is/lPHvJ
archive.is/7xgEO
freemasonrywatch.org/scottishrite_cabala.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rex-tillerson-fired-trump-why-reason-state-department-us-president-north-korea-a8253686.html
state.gov/secretary/former/
defensenews.com/congress/2018/03/13/trump-cia-picks-links-to-torture-to-fuel-confirmation-battle/
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/22/the-inside-war
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=haspel confirmation&src=typd&lang=en
freebeacon.com/national-security/tillerson-fired-rogue-bid-save-iran-nuke-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free first post.

I dont know who is jewing who anymore.

>Major Trump fundraiser and UAE-linked businessman (((Elliott Broidy))) met US President Donald Trump in October 2017 and urged him to sack Mr Tillerson, the emails reveal.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43281519

Attached: kill it with fire.gif (260x189, 86.1K)

So this is going to be the final season of Homeland. Well done.

Bamp, this is big,

Trump putting a chief CIA Nigger in the Secstate position and replacing Tillerson sounds like bad news.

What's the plot ?

FUCK YES
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-spy-attack-rex-tillerson-poisoning-clearly-from-russia-sergei-skripal-latest-a8252816.html

Cancer Tillerson

Tejas Club (Theta Nu Epsilon - subgroup skull&bones), Business Roundtable (led by AT&T director Randall L. Stephenson, member CFR), member of Business Council (led by Henry Kravis, creator of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts,

OUT

GO GET 'EM DON

Attached: trumppepe740-1.png (740x400, 430.08K)

so

archive.is/qrOgk

Article about it from early February.

If Tillerson was a Secret Societies guy then I agree with outing him I just don’t understand the move of Pompeo to Secretary of State and replacing him with the BRIGHTEST SHINING WOMAN IN THE CIA. We’ll just have to see.

Trump fires

Cancer Rex Tillerson after this statement:

Women don't fucking belong in politics. I don't care what kind of chess it is, they're emotional, loose cannons that exclusively make stupid fucking decisions when put in positions of political influence. Need proof? I bet that thread of the dumb bitch congresswoman or whoever sawing off her shotgun is still in the catalog.

The question I want answered is, did Gina Haspel suck ladyboy cock?

fake news, trumpcuck

what do you think lad

Of course. That is what we have wanted from the very start. Jews, Muslims, Communists, and other undesirables in concentration camps.

You are absolutely correct user. Now what do you think is going to happen to the semi-defunkt, broni-infested, world pedo center that is the CIA?

They are going to crash and burn the funniest way possible.

Attached: no way.jpg (494x411 169.81 KB, 59K)

FEMA camps are for those nasty white nationalist terrorists, not for niggers. You absolute faggot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 12.03.50 AM.png (1766x820, 624.67K)

you're just as retarded as Trump
archive.is/CTeM5

I can't stop fucking laughing.

Trump sent Cancer Rex into the shithole

AND HE NEVER MADE IT BACK

I wonder if this will continue.

WERE

Attached: do you feel in charge.jpg (1280x720, 32.7K)

Some Russians did 'interfere', a couple grand in faceberg ads. Does Pompeo say somewhere that those ads were only in favor of Trump or that they had any actual affect on the election?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 12.06.19 AM.png (758x832, 531.7K)

Attached: 03686294eecd2ccf6c7a8257e9da29f144da2bc615e0d8069d51662b68ab2098.png (849x541, 52.21K)

She sure looks like she probably sucked ladyboy cock

Attached: E8467DAF-FA6C-40DF-9B3E-699B4A3A279F.jpeg (1408x1055, 129.37K)

I can't wait to perform brutal and degrading experiments on you until your body turns to mush.

Russians bought faceberg ads promoting both Antifa and the alt-kike. They want to destabilize the government and tbh it's a good thing.
Russia obviously wants to promote Antifa(Fourth Political Theory Duginism) and Alt-Kike(Fifth Political Theory Duginism) because they control both and both lead to NazBol.

This entire cultural shift is a psyop perpetrated by a few /fringe/-tier whackjobs that have connections to Putin and recieve funding from NazBol elements of the Russian and Ukrainian government. hence the shilling against Golden Dawn here

They're trying to disguise a bolshevist revolution as a nationalist revolution on one end and a communist one on the other. The result is to meet in the middle with NazBol.

Trump is just a fucking retard who wants power because it helps promote his brand, he could care less about White America(won't even say "White") and is heavily shilled on imageboards by reddit zombies who bought into the psyop, just like they did with Reagan. Personality cult faggotry.

Attached: richard-spencer-wife-laura-bush-678x381.jpg (609x363 38.62 KB, 100.03K)

you truly are blind
that's not what he is referring to and you know it

Attached: 40tkeks.png (600x600, 582.21K)

Attached: Rex-Tillerson.jpg (412x297, 30.38K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 U S Secretary of State,Tillerson, visits Nigeria on Monday - Vanguard News.png (567x686, 307.92K)

WELCOME BACK, REX!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 U S Secretary of State,Tillerson, visits Nigeria on Monday - Vanguard News(1).png (567x2347, 440.74K)

Are you fucking retarded?
That aside he doesn't look like a kike or a faggot.
He seemed mighty eager to drop his tour de merde early, so he might have a healthy opinion on niggers.

Attached: coolest monkey in the zoo.jpg (697x577, 144.71K)

LMFAO

Attached: Trump-oval-feature-01-21-2018-960x640.jpg (670x174 307.92 KB, 5.74K)

Might have something to do with his being fired

Wanna know the real reason why Trump accepted the capital of Israel being moved to Jerusalem? So that America can move theirs to Tel Aviv.

Attached: tumblr_oyjko0IcO21tf6hido1_1280.jpg (600x819, 53.21K)

that happened a long time ago

The absolute state of Holla Forums

CHECKED

I can't stop fucking laughing.
You're fired

Attached: trump-laughing.jpg (630x500 37.66 KB, 75.95K)

(((Haspel)))?
Greaaaat
So we get a CIAnigger as SoS, a (((cunt))) as Director at CIAnigger HQ, and the Dems are fielding a bunch of candidates from the "Intelligence" Community.

I'd say the "Deep State" ploy has worked exceedingly well.
LONG CON DON

We actually have redditors believing the muh russia narrative, holy shit.

and now the CIAnigger can continue where Rex left off
BASED

You seem oddly butthurt about sandniggers getting tortured in a secret prison. The CIA did something good for once and you're mad about it. Really activates my almonds

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?>this is getting more and more pathetic every day, at this rate, Holla Forums will cheer on FEMA camps.

Between the Redditors , CIAniggers,KIKE FUCKING RATS, I think there maybe something to this .

Attached: shilltactics.png (1340x1480, 292.53K)

And this is why I shouldn't post first thing after waking up

will your blog tell us more about your morning routines?

it's not muh russia it's muh dugin and it's 100% legitimate.

it's still muh russia, shill

Once she institutes a program of international murder and terrorism, we ought to claim sexism any time the kikes bitch about it

are you retarded?

Tillerson will be moving American armaments to Germany, including nukes, so comrade Merkel can finally attack Russia, destroying both Russia and Europe once and for all… unless the Europeans recognize and stop (((them))). No matter what country they live in, every Jew has its role to play.

Attached: All but communists.jpg (255x255, 15.07K)

neocohens have been gunning for Russia for decades
they don't care why you go along as long as you do

Kikes are happy. Pompeo is a major Israel-firster.

Attached: Shoahpiro.png (619x238, 30.22K)

That's a lot of butthurt for no explicable reason

Attached: thai sandniggers.jpeg (388x146, 46.15K)

Holy fuck , real

except, he is fired.

And those fringe elements in the government aren't muh russia
Also it's not neocohens this time it's SJW-tier liberals and communists and brain-goo tier boomers like McCain. The neocohens are all supporting trump.

although there is a lot of overlap between brain-goo tier boomers and neocohens lmao

oh, goody

all these ass rekt shills. it's beautiful.

You got ran the fuck over along with rex.
Sayonara

Are you seriously going to pretend Tillerson was shouldn't have been fired? Come on now.

if kikes like something it's always bad for us

you have no fucking clue who neocohens even are, do you?

You really don't think things through do you?

CIA Niggery is always bad. Doesn't matter if it's muslims or the boer-killing niggers they're funding in South Africa. CIA Niggers gonna nig.

CIA funds half these fucking muslim groups and only attacks the ones that go against zionism.

Neocohens are all pro-israel anti-gun war mongers who love what trump is doing.

Thanks for the laugh

pompeo was at the CIA for a year. There are reasons for this. Pompeo is a good guy. possibly good goy, but not too goyish i think.

The goys want war with russia at all costs. Trump is trying to prevent this; this is the main crux of everything right now.

No, but he shouldn't have been replaced by Pompeo. This is going from bad to worse.

archive.is/kBIQV

do you read news at all?
Pompeo has been shilling against Russia ever since Trump made him CIA director

the picture I posted is actually not her. Disregard.

On the other hand, I can’t even find a picture of this woman.

REX BTFO

That's a better argument. The wiseness of replacing Tillerson with Pompeo will all come down to whether or he tries to start a war with Iran for MUH ISRAEL.

he's a republican
of course he will

Retrospect:
archive.is/zlsOg
really makes you think…

thats why he was put in the CIA. dont you guys see the big picture? this isnt hard to figure out. we've known about this personnel change since october. they were waiting for the mueller fiasco to peak and start winding down. now that patriot pompeo, who is on our side; can stop handling the cia side of the russia investigation, he can move over to where he belongs.

I dont know how else to spell it out for you blackpilled concerntrolls.

lol

either boomer or reddit. can't tell.

All is going according to plan

Attached: 65482210.jpg (630x500 26.88 KB, 75.95K)

I have no problem with muslims dying, even if they are based shiites. but I can promise one thing; we wont be going to war under Trump. the swamp is getting chipped away; sometimes it may look like a path is being followed, but I can assure you, it is not.

A move to secure himself against any attempted coups, preparing for “Presidency for life” in 2020. Something’s up. This was sudden even by GEOTUS standards.

>>>/reddit/

This is partially correct. There will be a future event that will suspend elections, but it's for the good of the republic. One thing is certain, if/when Trump leaves office, the establishment backlash will be terrifying. For one, this website will be gone. Any and all speech online in the US will be like the UKx100. The entire internet will be completely locked down.

There are sandniggers in Thailand when we bring them there. I’d bet that US (ZOG) - Thai relations are pretty good, meaning that when US intel agencies ask to build these secret prisons for ‘terrorists,’ the Thais just give them every blessing. Their recently deceased long ruling monarch King Rama IX was born in the US before taking the throne. My town even has a Thai Buddhist temple in it that is dedicated to him. I don’t mind actually, because they mind their business and Rama himself went Duterte style on drug dealers in his country years ago. Anons should read up on him. He was a good and revered leader of his people. But I digress, this is probably why Thailand will do what the US asks.

The "swamp" is the jewish lobby, and if we're still going to war for Israel, then it's not being chipped away at all.

As it all burns down. Then he puts her in charge of the FBI.

Checked. It seems people are shitting in this thread pretty quickly.

/JUST/

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-replaces-secretary-state-tillerson-cia-director/story?id=53706158

Attached: 65482222.jpg (1200x800 90.3 KB, 89.19K)

REX GOT SHITHOLED

>>>/reddit/

yes they're part of it. but whats worse than the jewish lobby, is the creatures it has created. There's much more to the swamp than just the fucking kikes. And they aren't in the swamp just for jewishness. they want power and control, period. the only reason the jews are in many of these positions of power is because theres STILL a shit ton of guilt over muh holocaust.

We're not going to war. There may be some limited strikes carried out by proxies, but I can 100% guarantee there's no boots on the ground unless someone else initiates it.

>reddit-spacing

Trump has to be GEOTUS during the chaos factor, the first few weeks - months of the Fourth Reich will be shaky but once Deep State is permanently BTFO, it’s smooth sailing. Also, Tillerson was financing anti-Orban ads in Hungary. He’s a Deep State oil shill, put in place for the Saudi deal.

Attached: salt-production-1-1159x560.jpg (1024x731 197.47 KB, 58.96K)

look mom, i figured out how to post on the internet!

No, it's the jews, and they want what they want because of their jewishness. It's a racial agenda.

Attached: Know Your Enemy.jpg (544x350, 65.05K)

wtf are you even trying to say?
if you have nothing to add stfu and go back to >>>/reddit/

SAYONARA REX

YOU'RE FIRED

Attached: trump-laughing.jpg (720x291 37.66 KB, 37.66K)

There are certainly some that are like this but to be fair, unless you're just a stormfront shill, you must realize there are multiple factions of jews, and they are currently fighting each other, just like their muslim brethren.

in fact these tribes being factioned off works to our advantage. if they ever worked together we would be truly fucked.

All of them.

I have some bad news for you…

Attached: The Difference Between Good Jews and Bad Jews.png (932x600, 245.23K)

i didnt say they weren't all bad. but some do help us, and most of them hate each other, in fact most jews are self hating, which is why they cause so much destruction. there are smart ways to work this to our advantage. just constantly posting memes does nothing but kinda make you look like a jew pushing a narrative.

All Jews must die. So what else could be the play here? This is some edgy 1488D chess putting CIA as Sec. of State.

ebin meme there, fellow redditor!

nope. fuck off trumpnigger.
NO. GOOD. JEW. NO. GOOD. CIA NIGGER.

figure it out or fuck off back to reddit

Lotta loyalty for a hired poster.

triggered as fuck

Attached: donald-trump-smile-.jpg (720x291 75.95 KB, 37.66K)

Pretty sure she's Jewish.

back to reddit.

>(((womyn)))
that's even more BASED

What the fuck? When did Tillerson step down?

too soft on Iran, kikes didn't like him

Yep, there are muslims in Thailand. Unfortunately, the Thais need to take a page from Burma and obliterate the muslims. Here is what Thailand does instead.

en.wikinews.org/wiki/Thai_government_drops_origami_cranes_as_message_of_peace

You read that right, the Thais thought if they bombed the Muslims with paper origami cranes, that Muslims would realize the Thais were peaceful and meant no harm.

probably something (((Americans))) forced them to do

dude was at CIA for a year. you'll see that, once you're past your teens, years go by really fast. pompeo was one of the original tea party guys; he was placed in the CIA for one reason; to keep them off Trumps back until muhrussia ended. There is a concerted kike effort to oust Trump.

jesus fuck, how many people on this site are under 18? so many of you think like children. probably literal lowIQ niggers.

You should probably commit suicide before we take power again.

Attached: 8fd82ac8fb424744d8f3ab9886814e964ae509e3adeed340e973fc48248e5e39 maga senpai.gif (227x222 73.23 KB, 6.79K)

Go back to 4chan and take your image spam with you.

Thais are too fucking stoned and passive to do anything. Every few years someone new comes along, starts a metal-gear tier militia and burns half the country down - usually in jungle shitholes. Government just hides in bunkers and takes more bamboo-bong hits until it all blows over. Truly a shit-tier situation.

>>>/reddit/

Rex got fired for being a stupid idiot.

Cancer Tillerson

Tejas Club (Theta Nu Epsilon - subgroup skull&bones), Business Roundtable (led by AT&T director Randall L. Stephenson, member CFR), member of Business Council (led by Henry Kravis, creator of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts,

OUT

Attached: Rachel Maddow JUST.JPG (759x508 89.87 KB, 102.02K)

Pompeo has been shilling against Russia harder than Rex

and how is surrounding himself with kikes and shabbos goyim going to help Trump?

trumpniggers are delusional. you'll defend anything zogald does because you're part of a personality cult. how does this benefit the white race?

this has to be a new shill tactic
it's the only explanation

have you not seen the rate that he gets rid of people? he uses a person as a tool for a specific purpose, then FIRES them.

Trump sent Cancer Rex into the shithole

AND HE NEVER MADE IT BACK

Attached: u0n7GIy-600x600 (1)

>>>/reddit/

stepping stones, kiddo. 95% of Earth HATES the white race, and you think you and your LARPing friends are going to change anyone's mind by acting like sperging autists?

who's mind are you trying to change?

Perhaps I should remind you that Trump is president, while Pompeo and Rex of all people -
are not

and?

loving the asshurt, keep it flowing

Attached: 34215534 pepe.png (500x7813 889.49 KB, 59.42K)

it doesn't really matter what pompeo or rex think.

Revolution is a spectator sport, moshe.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1468x7317, 2.28M)

Shit, wasn't Rex a decent guy? He wasn't trying to force war with the Russians and kicked all of the kikes out of Exxon. For some reason I have bad feelings about Mike. He hasn't been in the news much recently but I feel like he was shit before.

LOL this woman has to be absolutely batshit insane.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 Trump fires Secretary of State Tillerson, to be replaced by CIA Director (1)

first and foremost self hating whites. this is the biggest challenge. there's been 25 years of programming that needs to be reversed.

we're nowhere near revolution time, anonymous 13 year old.

Attached: Obama CIA Director Brennan Praises Gina Haspel, Says She Should Be Confirmed As New CIA Director.webm (640x360 2.6 MB, 4.53M)

this is a paid shill.

and with the way things are going, it will never come. dumb trumpnigger

drumpfie is going to take your guns and you're going to cheer him on while he does it.

TRS-tier tbh

More like 2,000.

triggered as fuck

Attached: C593p-0UwAEHv1K.jpg (550x735 75.95 KB, 61.77K)

Kek, are you going to cry?

Attached: 85fe93743c39c253a71d5af0dc5c878f6807092b1121bf278be3974dd26b7ba9.png (1000x800, 28.78K)

Reports is has to do with NK negotiation.
If I recall correctly, Pompeo went against the Russia hacking narrative.

Attached: aviary-image-1520955209115.jpeg (754x1024, 282.46K)

Tillerson is out so that Pompeo can pressure Iran and negotiate with Best Korea. He wants to go down as the President who denuclearized "The Axis of Evil." countries without central banks The Trump admin will have record turnover since Trump is basing his presidency on his successful past business models. As soon as someone serves their purpose or fucks up royally, they are out.

MSM is freaking out over his Director pick as well.

My first fucking thought hahahaha

It’s like this. Some people are more destructive to your aims when they’re not in the lead position of power in their respective organization. Trump is aware he has to make deals with people to get shit done, and he is aware that Jews generally hate him, except for the Israel zionists. Giving top jobs to jews and big shabbos goyim actually relieves the bigger systemic pushback from the lower-down jew establishment. Think of it like controlled burning to prevent brush-fires. Trump is of course able to pull the plug on them whenever he has a problem, and has proved to be more than willing to do so on numerous occasions.

See the other thread.

"… we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for. It ends now…. Assange and his ilk make common cause with dictators today. Yes, they try unsuccessfully to cloak themselves and their actions in the language of liberty and privacy; in reality, however, they champion nothing but their own celebrity. Their currency is clickbait; their moral compass, nonexistent. Their mission: personal self-aggrandizement through the destruction of Western values."

no he didn't

im gonna fuck you in the troat trumpnigger

What a good goy. CIAniggers, not even once. I suppose State will be shilling even more in eastern Europe under this fag.

Hahaha, reading those quotes all I can think is "Drain the Swamp!".

Attached: Winning_.jpg (1236x2808, 567.11K)

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: 26333064_2010270422587532_2836570275439443968_n.jpg (600x394 37.98 KB, 31.2K)

This user gets it

See, we're not all bad.

Attached: CIAnigger has Jokes.gif (500x208, 1.91M)

Tillerson probably tried to do something anti-Israel, Trump got triggered.

Heil'd

wasn't eager enough to bomb Iran

They used them for homeless and illegals.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 35.29K)

You are going to die, jew.

the woman apparently tortured people in Thailand, she gets the job done,
were in good hands

she can get the job done in the kitchen where she belongs

dying in Iran is reserved for the goyim

filtered
polite sage for double post

More than likely. Per kikepedia:

Haspel is a jewish surname.

Sure think moshe. Lets bring our force to bear on your doorstep. We totally will stop there with your semite cousins and not just finish you fucks off as we scour the land of your filth from east to West.

Attached: Bagel Baker.jpg (900x553, 98.68K)

IT WAS THE IRAN DEAL! Trump to Reporters After Firing Tillerson: “I Thought It was Terrible. I Guess He Thought It Was OK” (VIDEO)

archive.is/lPHvJ

Attached: 180313161616-04-gina-haspel-file-super-tease[1].jpg (580x419 65.23 KB, 66.21K)

I hope all the MAGApedes have enlisted

Wait…given the extraordinary coup effort by deep state to subvert an elected president, the overt treason/surveillance of politicians through Awans etc. which defeats the entire function of our republic, deep state participation with the hillary cabal including in murders like Seth Rich, the deep state attempt to surveil everyone and subvert the constitution…you really think it's a good idea that a fucking torturer is in charge? After everything deep state kikes have done to America and Americans, you think it's ok to have someone in charge who is known for torturing people?

How did we get to this point as a nation?

Attached: MrBlonde.png (852x974, 383.64K)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (450x293 899.78 KB, 43.89K)

You immense faggot, alphabets have been engaging in torture for nearly a century and you want to claim moral outrage now? What exactly do you think intelligence agencies exist for, information gathering?

to serve Israel

In other news how about that jew Goldstein who was TRex's undersecretary getting axed too

Wait, why are you diverting with fake "uh hate muh a r abs" narrative? She tortured people for Israel/US MIC.

This person is a torturer put in charge of an evil organization that has destroyed our republic.

If you don't think torture will be turned on Americans domestically given the coup the deep state is carrying out right now to usurp our entire system of government permanently and take away any tiny last bit of freedom of this nation, you are mistaken.

People need to say enough is enough.

Wonder what Shilldawg is thinking at this moment that the grand torturer of the SS will be handling her deposition.

Attached: Waterboard Practice.jpg (800x420, 59.31K)

God what a shitty get, you think the fucking cia "destroyed our republic"? It's jews you faggot, jews destroyed it

Meant to reply above to the person invoking the "but she tortured arabs" poster

It was never yours kike. Funny how it's only enough when it's turned against you fucks finally. Fuck off back to leddit.

you seriously have to go back now >>>/reddit/

Stop diverting with this bullshit. CIA and Mossad et al are in it together.

They ruined the nation.

This woman is torturer, and the torture will be turned on Americans.

You shills are subhuman.

YOU RUINED OUR NATION MOSHE

Strong womyn CIAnigger didn't bother to purge her online dox before becoming DIRECTOR OF THE FUCKING CIA!
That should've been done wayyyyy before now, Hell even before she was on her "black site" assignments. Persec fucking fail…We're so unbelievably fucked.
I'm not posting the details. Don't v& me, you glow in the dark faggots.

I'm not a shill you fucking assclown and I'm not diverting, you presented a shitty opinion I merely offered a response of the same caliber.

You can easily spot the fairweathers because they make radical decisions based on cabinet positions. Also you have to assume anyone who says anything negative in these threads is a (You)-thirsty shill because 90% of them are and they all clutch their pearls in horror at the accusation and pretend they've been here since the escalator so the 10% genuinely blackpilled retards are always going to be thrown out with the bathwater.

Don't forget Pompeo hasn't been CIA chief for very long. 15 months ago he was just a state rep.

Boo fucking hoo bitch. Not everyone falls out the womb a red pilled natsoc like yourself. Some people joined the military to serve after 911 and get back at a perceived enemy cause they didn't know any better.

Attached: aviary-image-1520961104454.jpeg (425x329, 82.66K)

Newsflash, realCIAniggers have layers of "personal" info and the majority of it is designed for misdirection.

Attached: 136[1].gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Jesus what a shit show this board has become.

Killing sandniggers is about the only decent thing the alphabets have done in the last century.

Attached: Master of the Blade.jpg (600x371, 66.75K)

should I call her?

Attached: Checked.jpg (640x638, 92.67K)

#NotAllKikes

Attached: aviary-image-1520961636663.jpeg (593x246, 62.88K)

You're welcome to try.

Attached: For a Good Time.jpg (1000x1000, 90.6K)

kek

Attached: C'he Chem.gif (271x214, 8.89K)

Try harder.

This.
Is this an invasion???

You don't belong here.

A shit. They wouldn't bother anyone if they wouldn't take sandnigger land which mad it easy to ship them to europe because "muh war", "muh they cant go back to where they left their family behind".

*The sandniggers wouldn't bother anyone

Behold! Your new CIA director.

Attached: aviary-image-1520961914506.jpeg (1024x298, 155.29K)

Well two options. Business as usual CIAniggertry(most likely) or less competent CIAniggertry via diversity Either way not much changes on our end.

they "bothered" Europe pretty actively for a thousand years

This woman is either descended from Himmler or an honest kike lauding semite tricks.
kek

MFW I filter a kike shill and 6 gorillian posts drop off like the US economy under King Nigger.

Attached: dudewut.jpg (2448x2699, 3.49M)

But now they lack the advancements.
They could just rot where they are, same with niggers.
The shit that arrives in Europe is shipped in through NGOs by German Ships.
The EU funds them. Guess who's behind that…

Not when they're doing it for Israel.

McTumor on our new director.

Attached: aviary-image-1520962259019.jpeg (580x308, 98.66K)

The buck stopped in Syria friend.

Funny he was the one bitching if Obama closed Gitmo unilaterally.

AIPAC will straighten him out

Meanwhile, dems can't say a fucking thing because Trump just nominated the first woman to direct the cia.

Attached: 1520958848265.jpg (600x300, 69.9K)

go back to >>>/reddit/

>>>/endchan/

Since shills or very naive people or people with absolutely no morality are out in force, let me summarize the problems with putting a Bush-era torturer in charge.

(1) We already know since before the election that deep state is attempting a coup and is not on the side of whites/Trump.

(2) That means the deep state kikes, who hate Trump-supporters/whites has been given the blessing to torture again.

(3) Torture is not normal. In fact, having a permanent deep state isn't normal either. In the history of the republic, it was a new creation after World War II that Truman regretted and Eisenhower warned us about. We have chosen to be evil in many respects in the second half of the 20th Century, and that evil has grown as the deep state has seized power domestically. What has happened in 70 years is horrifying. There is no other way to describe it.

(4) The Bush rendition program was an extraordinary, evil, horrific program that destroyed America's reputation abroad and produced little practical results/information from detainees. As a matter of foreign policy, torture still doesn't make sense. Look what resulted from the Bush years. The US tortured and murdered a lot of people who were innocent. Whether you care about them or not (and fuck you you fucking zog sociopath murderer fucks…all of you, because you are evil pieces of shit who torture and murder innocent people for kikes who run ZOG), well, guess what: once you torture and kill innocent people, you've now created 100 new people who want you and your family to die slowly because they correctly view you as evil torturing sadistic murderers. Extrapolate that to 10,000 instances of torture and murder…what kind of result does that produce?

I don't understand why Trump would do this. It's like he's randomly picking bullshit out of nowhere and going with it. I am starting to question why I support him with stuff like this.

TL;DR: your Trump supporting white ass may get tortured because Trump chose to put a torturer in charge of an organization that hates Trump supporters and whites

don't you have some white knighting to do?

The entire narrative around the "deep state" seems to just devolve into people who don't like israel.

reported

For what?

Gina Haspel has experience running BLACK SITES and TORTURE PROGRAMS. Gitmo is getting major upgrades and there's 18,000 sealed indictments.

Anons, do you see where this is going??

Attached: snap snap.png (672x86, 14.98K)

Someone's trying to win at bingo

Attached: Goodfellas laugh.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Yeah she's probably going to declare Trump guilty of Treason the second after she meets with any kike.

kind of a risky gambit to run pre-confirmation. I'm inclined to believe it's option 2.
if she was truly on her game we wouldn't be reading about the black site shenanigans in the first place

Nowhere good.

Attached: jeb-chaos.jpg (736x414, 160.82K)

You still haven't given up on the Q LARP?

>>>/suicide/
No one cares, Q-LARP faggot.

And that would have which consequence?
Trump put the bitch there he can very well remove her. Besides showing their hatred of him openly can be bad for them.

His pick had a year to learn where all the clown glowfag bodies are buried. Useful in his new position. Hard to have clowns undermine him now.

Where are all you Q niggers coming from? How can you take that LARP seriously after he claimed the NWO was a "Nazi World Order"?

84 is less than 3 times a day. He got off easy. Who needs both eyes. Stop being faggots.

I LARP as a neocohen on Twitter. You have to to keep your blue checkmark. Meanwhile my real position is physical removal. Re-read . To beat the kike you sometimes have to LARP as the kike.

Glowing CIA Nigger Clowns from TempleOS Terry. Lurk two years.

I've never heard him say "clowns", only Qfags.

You're seriously using CIA "fake news" terminology on here and calling trump supporters cucks and thinking we're going to buy that?

The positions have changed but the oven is still hot.

Look up "Operation Paperclip" and "Prescott Bush trading with the enemy," nigger. Hitler was supported by these people right up until he didn't want to invade Russia and destroy a strong nation state that had a long history of anti-kikery.

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

Come back when you have an argument, kike.

Where Germans were saved from execution by kikes because they were intelligent and useful.
Nazis weren't the enemies of America.
Which people?
1. The USSR was not Russia.
2. The USSR was not run by Russians.
3. The USSR was not anti-kike.

The idea that deep state kikes who force niggerdom and kikedom and ruined this nation have anything to do with Nazi ideology currently is beyond ludicrous. Any historical connections between deep state and Nazis are completely irrelevant now.

Q may be doing this to make Nazism look bad to Trump supporters due to historic affiliation with deep state, or Q may be trying to make deep state look less appealing to kikes because of the historic Nazi affiliation (AGAIN: NOT CURRENT–DEEP STATE IS THE OPPOSITE OF PRO-WHITE). Since the only plausible explanations for bringing up ridiculous, irrelevant connections to Nazis appear to be psy op/politically-driven reasons, the mentions of Nazis should only be understood as more evidence that Q is a psy op with some type of propaganda objective and not a reliable, trustworthy source of any real information.

Under Stalin? Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler, prove me wrong

Q-LARP is a paid jewish shill group that is civic nationalist and employs boomers to spam about the ZOG arresting the ZOG. Everything it represents is a lie. All of it is well poisoning.

A. Trump chose randomly
B. Chose generally best qualified
C. Chose for strategic reasons

Given the background, this person is

Let's just say the deep state will taste their own medicine.

Attached: 0f39f163761436d15cd25e776fc1ee839fd582cd57fe5c29903386cf38ac7e5b.jpg (255x249, 11.39K)

nows thats an effective torturer
loving this lady already

It is a ZOG psyop attempting to retcon the conspiracy-minded towards positions that support entrenched jewish capital.

Q is doing what he's doing for the same reason Jonestein does what he does: to deflect blame away from the jewish enemy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jonestein himself is connected to whoever's behind it.

The surname Haspel is jewish.

Checked.

This post is hilarious. Whether that person is a true shill or just observant, that is a neat summary of shill tactics.

Hilarious how the post was from 2012, and back then, the shill was blackpilling hard saying Holla Forums is dead and not worth his time. Lol.

I wonder who the President was then? Maybe the former administration should answer a few questions.

It's an ARG, not a LARP. You're poisoning role playing terminology, which isn't much better.

It is more than deflection, though. It wants to galvanize a failing non-White nation against "secret Nazis" in Europe.

Attached: Running From the Faggot Police.jpg (730x464, 117.65K)

If he did, it wasn't out of hate. Killing everyone who might disagree with you politically is different, user. Hitler was born hating for no reason see, and received no help from the state nor foreign capitalists.

Attached: All the Keks.gif (400x170, 479.38K)

The CIA director is a political appointment and typically a puppet for those who actually run it.

No one gives a flying fuck about your autism, you yiddish motherfucker. It's a LARP. Q-LARP is fake. Take your fucking medicine and shut the fuck up.

And why wouldn't we hate a country that steals billions from Americans with a Galil to our heads? I hope their one fresh water lake dries up.

Muzzies started attacking us in large numbers after Brzezinski encouraged all the craziest elements. Before that they were mostly just stone age sheep humpers.

Starting a war with Iran also cuts off oil supply, which will lead to a price increase. US is now a major exporter due to fracking, so this is good for the economy. Not defending war with Iran, just explaining the economics.

And you're a kike. The same kind of shithead who turned fascism into a buzzword. Just die already.

The shills recently discovered how effective it is to play both sides. Half will bitch and moan and blackpill as usual, while the other half will be obnoxiously pro Trump. Like you see recently with all the Trump meme spam in response to the usual shills.

In effect, this makes everyone on both sides angry and makes them think the people who disagree with them are all fucking retarded, since the shills are the loudest. This damages intelligent discussion and sows division among us.

Don't bother replying to them. Filter them and remind any anons that take the bait to do the same.

Which would ideally be a strong, competent and wise President.

I predict Gina Haspel won't get confirmed or at least be extremely unpopular for the torture.

Also BTW, tillerson defended using us tax payer money to fund soros groups.

Or pro Q, or whatever the subject at hand is. Effectively turning every discussion into a virtual shouting match where everyone gets pissed off and learns nothing. They act like noisy idiots and play both sides, sometimes more convincingly than others.

Sage for replying to myself.

Maybe the way I phrased the post didn't come out right. I mean that the people who get a narrative of being "deep state" formed around them seem to be largely anti-israel. Whereas long-term corporate/intelligence/financier actors who are up to their eyeballs in the same shit manage to escape the label.

Stalin didn't kill Jews out of love for his own people the same way Hitler attempted to remove/destroy Judaism correctly to save the German people.

Soviet bolshevism was 100% a product of Jews. Stalin killed Jews for the same reason he killed anyone else. Jews threatened his power. The Soviet Union was founded by Jews and largely run by Jews. Stalin's actions only had to do with Stalin, but the Soviet Union itself was the communist product of Jewish communist fantasy worldview.

Note that kikes tried the same bullshit in Israel originally. Israel was basically a communist colony in the early zionist days as well as the 60s/70s. Israelis are closely tied in with Russian Jews who fled Russia at the fall of the communism in the Eastern Bloc in the early 90s. The reason was Jews were integral to the iron curtain.

Pointing to Stalin is pointing to a unique phenomenon that does not accurately represent what Soviet bolshevism and Eastern Bloc communism was: a product of Jews

Deep state across the board is pro-Israel.

Cry harder. Take your fucking medicine. You have a clinically described mental illness. Q-LARP is fake and no amount of autistic screeching will make us believe it.

I like national socialism as an economic theory a lot more than I liked the execution under Hitler. Hitler played right into the kikes hands by letting them make up ridiculous stories and body counts for the imprisoned Jews which is what finally made Jews flock to Israel in mass quantities. He never should have invaded Russia, he should have invaded the center of banking kikery England or at least saturation bombed the square mile.

Then it should be easy to explain yourself with examples, citations, and evidence. As it stands, you are squealing like a kike in an oven.

The whole right wing is pro-Israel because of the kike Scofield and dispensationalism. Alex Jones has no money and no audience if he turns on Israel, so he plays the hand he's been dealt. Try to redpill people on international bankers and globalists like Soros, and avoid ending up dead like Bill Cooper (may he rest in peace).

Don't forget Freemasons. Commies and Masons even use the same code words, like "fellow traveler." Freemasonry is Kaballah for the goy.

So it's Hitler's fault that the jews did something 20 years after he died. Got it.
1. He didn't. He invaded the USSR.
2. And so you'd rather he be attacked by the commies 2 weeks later and the war end sooner with all of Europe being communist.
Yes, goyim! More brother wars!
Implying kikes didn't have backups of their records? Implying Wall Street wasn't the head of finance and still is today? Fucking retard.
Holy fucking shit, comedy.
No, he's paid by jews to purposely ignore jews and he married a jew. Try harder.

I don't give a fuck about Q. This is about the language you're torturing. You're no better than Q. Take your zyklon you fucking kike.
A LARP IS NOT AN ARG YOU DUMB FUCK

I don't know and don't care about Freemasons. They are usually used as a distraction from kike/deep state wrongdoing. Sort of like UFO news.

Nobody's buying the distraction/deflection bullshit anymore.

And yet you, the person with autism, spam your shit in every Q-LARP thread. Interesting.

Many of the deep state are liberal jews who are unconcerned with Israel, but they're just as bad. Maybe even worse.

I'm just going to report you.

Better to refute them and explain how they are using a shill tactics for the newfags that aren't aware of what is going on. The newfags are the ones most likely to engage and also most likely to be swayed by perceived public opinion instead of cold, hard facts.

You are free to think Q is a total LARP, or a psy op by the CIA, or whatever. But it's undeniable there is a concerted, low-effort shilling campaign against anyone trying to objectively discuss the facts about it. Just look at all the shills swearing repeatedly that Q is fake but never giving a logical reason.

Yes, we know you have autism. You don't need to personally tell us, Q-LARP shill.

archive.is/7xgEO

1. There are no facts about Q-LARP.
2. Q-LARP is the concerted low-effort shilling campaign.
Every single claim it has ever made has been proven false. Try harder, torfag.

Report sent. Go learn about role playing games before pretending to know what you're talking about.

figures.

Stop. Your embarrassing yourself. Europe would not have lasted a week had they've been on the defensive against KV2 tanks on roads supported by an actual non-bombed airfleet + 2mil paratroopers.
Just stop.

Attached: bypaSS.jpg (579x960 454 B, 130.63K)

Let's say this is right, at least we are talking about it again. She might not even get confirmed and the CIA will be all over the news glowing in broad daylight.

Great time to bring out their dirty laundry

At first I was annoyed at him picking a woman but I can see this as being why he did that.

Where are the tennis ball fireballs motherfucker?

He's right you know, autistic or not. LARP stands for live action role playing, which you obviously can't do through text. It's important to use words correctly. Degradation and obfuscation of language is the common kike tactic.

Sure, if you see newfags getting suckered then point them in the right direction. But giving them a shill attention is almost always a mistake, it legitimizes their "views" and makes it seem like there's disagreement and conflict where there isn't.

There is a secret society with millions of members swearing blind allegiance on pain of death to do whatever the hierarchy commands them, and you don't think that's worth an hour or two of research? There have been whole political movements formed because the corruption from Freemasonry was so extensive.

The CIA is full of Freemasons, and the top leadership often comes from Skull and Bones, an offshoot of the Masons.

Guilt by association fallacy.

And now you're accusing me of distraction and deflection, when you are the one distracting and deflecting from discussion about the Freemasons. Did they tell you you'll make 33rd degree by shilling for them online?

Noticed the ad hominem attack
Noticed that what he was attacking actually made some sense not that I agree 100% but
Noticed the (28) far
Filtered the jew

JFK: Holy fuck we need to get rid of the cia fuck these retarded faggots.

Trump: Holy fuck we need to empower the cia and get rid of due process oh no somebody said I did something wrong where is the due process haha you faggots actually thought i was draining the swamp haha Greater Israel is coming in no time haha!

9999D chess right?

Jonestein comes from a long line of Freemasons. He even bragged that his family invented Dr. Pepper, pic related is its creator.

Attached: Dr Pepper.jpg (717x1011, 112.57K)

fuark that goddam shill has (39) of 297 so far

It does not matter who gets appointed to what, or who did what crime. The fact is, there are special mafias who are above the law and their interests are the only interests on Earth that matter. If you are just a regular person trying to live your life, improve, give back, you are fucking nothing. You have zero say in the process whatsoever.

The swamp has not gone anywhere. Zero juden tricks are ever going to change my opinion on that. I have full knowledge of what the fuck is going on on my planet now, and this issue is going be dealt with. If I have to summon Hitler to do this so fucking be it.

This is true. Hitler invaded the USSR, a Jewish communist founded entity (although at the time, Stalin had purged just about everyone, including some kikes, but that does not change the fundamentally Jewish nature of bolshevism in the roots of the Soviet Union and permeating it throughout its history).

Hitler had invade the USSR because he needed oil. He needed it because the kiked out lender-run US was making it tough for him by supplying kiked out lender-run England with everything it needed during the Blitz.

Hitler had to get oil to keep going against the kike Rothschild lender-run filth Jew cabal England-US alliance, and the USSR had plenty in Azerbaijan/Baku and the greater Cock-asian region. Hence, the invasion of Russia which turned into a massive, endless bloodbath.

Actually I have a feeling she WON'T be confirmed. Rand Paul probably won't confirm her, all it takes is one more republican not to confirm.

Kikes love to have another group they can blame.

The problem is kikes.

This is what I was trying to say. Thanks. It's important for words to have meaning.

If she has had any actual hands-on experience with torturing sandniggers I don't really think she's going to give a shit what their sandnigger cousins say about her boss.

Attached: 85aef8e6a2fd5d70dc7adba862ae0dd207044ccd6363a96ddcd3c729621699ba.png (1600x1200, 86.32K)

It's the jews.

Attached: Sekret Signs.png (625x612, 866.46K)

It's certainly possible that this move is more of Trump's modus operandi getting evil people to expose themselves to the public.

Your argument is "there are no facts" and "nuh uh, Q is a shill" with no facts or even coherent logical explanation for a laughably stupid, juvenile attempt at distraction by someone who hasn't even studied the subject 5 minutes to come up with a plausible distraction claim.

Cite the claim and prove it was incorrect.

Op sec hurts your feelings CIA nigger?

Wasn't defending Jonestein, which was clear as day. So you're now lying about what I said because you can't refute any of it. You follow that up with repeating your same talking point which none of you shills ever bother trying to prove. Ask your boss for an hour off the clock to actually read up on Q and at least come up with something besides saying "Q LARP" over and over again.

Which is why Germany should not have fought them in the first place.

Good point. Anyone who listened to Bill Cooper back in the day knew he was a fraud.

Answer me right now, are you a Freemason?

freemasonrywatch.org/scottishrite_cabala.html

Cry more, Q-LARP autist.

Trump's actions make sense if he is deliberately making evil fuckers feel safe to be the evil fuckers they are in public view to teach the public about where the evil truly is.

JFK made the mistake of confronting the evil privately, which seems to have gotten him killed.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck anymore and am sick of all this bullshit. How stupid is the public? How weak are they? Does nobody look at this and see how rotten the whole thing is? Why do they believe Trump will save them anyway? Nobody should trust anyone, even Trump the white knight, and we have to save ourselves. That's the bottom line. Trust no one.

Trump, in my view, has already exposed enough for anyone remotely paying attention to the apoplectic with fury. Trump's role now is simple. Dump all the information he has on the Clinton Foundation and all its affiliates/activites, make arrests, and let the public decide if they want satanic pedo blackmailed treasonous murderous thugs running the government or not.

Do you mind stopping the distraction with the freemason stuff? Thanks.

The CIA and State Dept. are essentially the same thing. State just gets to wear an international legal and soft power fig-leaf. If anything, this is going to give State more problems with their embassies. Most governments already revile our embassy presence because we use them as intelligence centers, but this makes them an even more open target. Increases in sequestration and isolation from local populations are likely responses. State is still hurting from what Trump did to their hiring process. This won't help.

No, your strawman is incorrect. Q-LARP is a proven hoax. Only paid shills and retarded torfags think otherwise.
Every single claim. It has ever made. Ever. Since the very first time it posted. This is only confusing to paid shills and retarded torfags.

I haven't paid much attention to Q because everything I see from him seems like RP bullshit. If he's some insider trying to share information, why not just come out and say it? Every time it's bullshit riddles, unnecessarily cryptic phrases, stupid post formatting, etc. If somehow it'd be bad if he just said what he meant for once, then why even hint at it? The parties in question will surely know it's about them no matter how cryptic he is.

Does he type like that to hide his identity, because he doesn't usually write like a tryhard fag? Is it some attempt to build a cult of personality that will reach people off of the chans, as it has? Those are the only two valid explanations I can think of, but it's still not enough for me to buy into it.

Definitely a trump type of move, and if true, would mean this was probably planned months ago.

I imagine this is what a lot of executive business decisions are like. Instead of trying to fix everything yourself, you get the bad departments to fight (and thereby fix) each other. It's the type of high level exec stuff they don't teach you in school, you either figure it out or you don't.

Always let your underlings cut each other throats before they try yours.

Pretty much this seems every embassy we have is the operations center for for cia.
They just show up and pretend they are a journalist or a photographer or something and gather intel ship it back in the embassy diplomatic pouch.
But of course every other country does the same shit.

Q may be one element of what seems like a (DoD?) psychological operation employing various "leakers," "hackers," and "investigative journalists" all tasked with revealing othewise nation-collapsing information to the public in a relatively controlled and systematic manner.

Not him but
1) this is about deep state FACTIONS rather than about the deep state itself
2) while torture is as old as the hills, the main problem with it is that it doesn't work, or actually, works TOO well, it will almost always get the right information if it's there, but it also will almost always get the confession that the torturer is looking for even if it isn't there, which is a different type of problem
3) points 1) and 2) above don't necessarily imply any sympathy for sandniggers, much less for sandnigger enemy operatives who have been captured

Never heard of the "Thai Malays"? There are lots of mohammaniggers there in the south of Siam, maybe "mudslimes" is better than "sandnigger" to describe those wogs, though.

See point 1) in my first reply in this post.
No illusions that everybody will be /ourguy/ but so long as we're moving in the right direction and the domestic national issues are a priority because those are the existential issues then I'm gonna keep it all in perspective.

EVERY state has a deep state. It's a feature, not a bug, it just has to be reckoned with, controlled, etc. It's not that the (((jews))) and the CIA are necessarily synonomous or that the "CIA ruined America" it's more like "the (((jews))) used the CIA as ONE of their many tools when they ruined America."
You also have to watch out for the Mormons in the deep state. Their heretical bullshit was founded by treasonous bastards, it's a fact that Joseph Smith and one of their earliest councils plotted against the US govenment, that's part of why the fuckers were thrown out of the USA, and they're still at it today.

Found another jew.

Attached: haspel.png (1349x657, 81.67K)

I meant to write also taht Q format is sort of "leaker" roleplay like others releasing info as part of the apparent psy op campaign to control info going to the public.

The objective of whatever this psy op is doing seems to be to soften the impact, allow the info to sink in, and to inspire the public to learn for themselves. That's my take.

Also there is just too much bullshit to sort through. I would imagine trump is trying to slim down the government, if only for the reason that there is sooo much bullshit going on. The russia collusion investigation for instance was a total waste of mental energy for EVERYONE except the deep state. This will turn the tables, now the public will be investigating the deep state.

Accurate post here.

That's possible I guess, but still a bit of a stretch.

A job title well earned I am sure.

Attached: 1428453003799.jpg (462x411, 84.18K)

Heh this is good

It will be the public investigating the CIA now.

Haspel's confirmation hearing should be really comfy. Wonder when it'll happen?

Every embassy for every country is part of said country's intelligence apparatus. 100%. That's just the way it is.
Probably 90% of all foreign journalists are directly spies and probably 90% of the remainder are being inadvertently used as spies. Ditto for NGOs that don't do physical charity.
Those numbers are probably 80% and 80% for charities of all kinds. There were fake vaccinations proven to be given in Pakistan or some such a few years back, Doctors Without Borders is a spook op too.

This is the result of the kikes chipping away at whites for centuries, and the whites doing nothing about it because "not my problem."

Take a look at @zuthadeus @georgwebb

The systematic, accurate, "insider" driven slow-play info leak appears to be an organized campaign. (I'd say, also, the "exclusives" on the Awans covered by Daily Caller reporter Luke Rosiak, Sarah Carter at Circa, and maybe some others)

A guerrilla/stealth marketing PR campaign to release a mound of very damning, potentially destabilizing information would be a smart way to play things. PR campaigns by military arent' anything new, either. They have companies who arrange that sort of thing.

In this case, it would just be a PR campaign of whoever is investigating (maybe military/DIA, NCIS, etc.) to release the info systematically without destabilizing and also as a countercoup effort (fight back against the "bad" deep state's massive PR arm pushing a coup).

>In an official statement, (((Steve Goldstein))), undersecretary for public diplomacy at the State Department, said that Mr Tillerson "had every intention of staying… The secretary did not speak to the President and is unaware of the reason" for his firing. Mr Tilleron will be replaced by CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

If (((they))) want Tillerson to stay, it's a good move to fire him

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rex-tillerson-fired-trump-why-reason-state-department-us-president-north-korea-a8253686.html

What if Q is just some attention whore autist.

I've figured out the 3d chess trump did here, why he appears to be "favoring" the CIA but how he is actually attacking them. I could say I am a whitehouse insider because I seem to have this insight into his management strategies, then dress it up as mysterious questions.

I never paid attention to Q but from what I heard he has not really predicted anything, just made vague statements. Nostradamus did similar, and with a big enough army of autists analyzing things they will find some connection that made it look like a prediction.

This is obviously a good thing. Pompeo is trusted by Trump, and he probably recommended this woman personally.

I agree completely.

I am saying he may be part of a general scheme to release information through a stealth PR campaign. There's no debate (or no realistic debate) that Q is real. Anyone with a "Q" clearance revealing any info at all would be identified and fucked right up their stupid nigger asshole in five seconds flat for being a leaky nigger and they would deserve it.

My argument is that the idea of a military driven PR campaign isn't at all a new one. The military has run all sorts of propaganda campaigns successfully over the years. The "leakers," "hackers," and "journalists" all sort of release accurate information systematically and in a controlled manner to walk the public through a very complicated set of facts that are also horrific and destabilizing.

It may be a stretch to think this, but it makes sense given that we are in an extraordinary situation where teh military basically has to arrest the whole government.

(Also, Trump is a master of PR/marketing, so maybe part of this was his idea, if it is a campaign/psy op by military investigators)

Lol deep state nigger stop trying to shape the narrative

Attached: Meme Warfare.jpg (900x941, 248.13K)

I would just like to point out the media is freaking out over Trumps pick for CIA. Deep State runs the media, they are not celebrating this like Trump bombing Assad. Even McCain does not like it. This makes me want to reflexively support her. The jew does not like her.

Satan's Trips. I wouldn't be surprised if Q is one of Trump's friends or lackeys doling out small amounts of classified information or trying to give morale boosts. Wouldn't be exactly illegal either since information is classified in the President's name. I know tons of people actually follow the LARP and nobody's dedicated enough to bake thousands of breads with 0 compensation.

I kinda think Snowden was this, but I have a feeling this is your example anyway. Had they released the info all at once we would have had revolt. Instead, they ended up gaslighting us and making us paranoid.

I always find it fun to try to theorize what goes on behind the scenes. During the campaign it became clear trump runs a very tight ship, so yes you are right this COULD be an insider. Whoever they are, it seems like a full time job to them.

I am pretty sure 8ch got a good chunk of money probably through Bannon early on in trump's campaign (explains the ad that was there for like 1 year). We & 4chan helped knock out all his competitors in the primary. Those were fun days..

The next few days are going to be major fun watching the cable niggers analyze and dissect this with everything else coming at them at warp speed.
Plus just for major giggles Trump once again bashed the fuck out of them in his last speech which they are not even going to be able to give poor mad max the spot light she so deserves.

Then it's settled, she won't be confirmed. She might even get fired.

fug

The best part will be CIA News Network being forced to criticize the CIA.

How long do ordinary staff need to wait before cross-pollinating? I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure you have to go somewhere else for at least 2 years.

That's a laugh. They're so impotent, that no one even wants to work for them full-career. Except maybe moms and broke-ass kids on loan repayment. State's only purpose is to keep embassy buildings functional and safe, and they can't even manage that half of the time.

Sec. State is a show pony posting that's main purpose is in giving the current administration a lobbying arm for future campaign purposes. Clinton was traveling around fundraising most of the time she was "doing her job". Sometimes that involves kick-backs in the form of trade deals, but that's the only thing the Sec. is equipped to do anyway.

Trump just slapped a target on their backs and they don't get anything good in exchange. Like market access. The CIA already hands them their marching orders.

And the bureaucracy is revolting because that's not how 'they' do things. Once you've done enough time to get to an appointment post, you're not supposed to have to do any honest to god 'work'. The media doesn't know what to do either, because they're use to political appointments being political. So, everyone's focusing on the appointee's political steps or missteps and not getting that they're being placed to do specific jobs and then gtfo.

Major, fully developed countries know this is par for the course. But you don't want to spook the smaller less stable ones where you might actually be trying to get work done and who really don't know any better. I'm thinking, maybe, half of Africa and central America.

Or if he's made some background deals in exchange for exposition on things he wants brought to light. My guess is Trump's expecting some cockroaches to scatter from hearing the news.

Attached: High Energy.jpg (700x512, 70K)

DC is going to look like Joe's Apartment.

Anyone that would follow orders to torture prisoners, will also follow President Trump's orders.

There are a lot of clowns and goons and glowdarks who need torturing, too.

not just a woman but a jewess

Attached: da joooooooooooooooooss.PNG (539x246, 20.23K)

I think this is more common than people realize, but Trump and the media make it into such a big deal. Plenty of them have lasted just a year.

state.gov/secretary/former/

unless her name is 'goldberg' you would need more than just her name to make that claim and have us simply believe it.

Torture is ignoble. Either kill them or don't.

This is the thing that will prove interesting, since the dems were trying to ignore all the shit Hillary did because she wanted to be the first women president (well, and (((other))) reasons). Should be fun to see them shit themselves. This honestly feels like a pick meant to cause some chaos.

Attached: miOsg7x.jpg (573x853, 118.91K)

Admiring those doubles. God bless.

Nah, torture seems fitting here.

They likely aren't shitting themselves at all. Getting the thumbs up from a heinous ZOG commissar like Feinstein ought to raise red flags for a choice already covered in them.

In light of a waterboarderess getting appointed, and given that I do not particularly believe in the 4D chess confirmation bias Trump manipulates (and I am not saying Trump is not a great President–he is, but the silly 4D chess bullshit speculation goes way too far sometimes)–here is my prediction:

In CY+3, we'll have a complete deep state run kike ZOG authoritarian state where arms are, in effect if not by law, confiscated arbitrarily and at will. Whites will be put in jail for defending themselves against feral majority minority and their tyrant leaders determined to genocide whites that will make Obama look like a great president.

Deep state will have seized control of congress in 2018 midterms and in ongoing elections until power is complete and total. They are only running people lawfully now because the Awan blackmail control system is done and they've been unable to totally reassert control of the legislature. Just partially. They want total control of all Congressmen, always, even though that is the opposite of democracy. By CY+3, it will be over. Deep State of America. Hardly even a pretext of democracy once they put enough people in office and have passed enough legislation on top of all the other operations they run to ensure total ongoing power no matter what.

No evidence of their wrongdoing will ever see the light. Massive treason selling out America to enemies and pedophilia blackmail filth, total surveillance 1984, total control of media–that means none of the criminals we know of now will have ever gone down or a couple fall guys might have maybe, but in CY+3, everybody will be afraid even to mention any of the Clinton Foundation stuff or anything similar. Total control at that point.

There will be no more Trump even possible in any form. Anyone who remotely even says anything like Trump does now will be labeled a domestic terrorist and tracked perpetually, disarmed, and jailed/liquidated if truly a loudmouth/problem for the system

THEN you know this is where it's going. Then deep state is waterboarding whitey and droning people.

In CY+3, there will be an ostensible "United States" just as there is now, and we will still have a "Constitution" just as we do now, but it will be on paper, just like it is now, except no lipservice will even be paid at that point to the First, Second, Fourth, or Fifth amendments. Everything will be fake government controlled media, fake government controlled debate about irrelevent issues within a controlled range of opinion, and we will effectively be North Korea except with Starbucks and Amazon.

You know this is exactly where it is headed. Maybe it's really even CY+2. Depends on how fast they completely neutralize/oust Trump.

You KNOW this is where we're headed. Just admit it. Either fight back now against authoritarian evil or roll over and accept total destruction as a people. The choice is yours, white Americans. Trump isn't going to do this for you. He can only show you the evil and where things are headed. That's it.

Torture degrades the torturer as much as the tortured. Every iota of energy spent destroying is energy not spent creating. Destruction should be quick and efficient, so more time can be spent on productive pursuits. Torture is degenerative, but my words aren't for you, tormuldist, they're for the lurkers.

I think it is a lot to assume at this point that Trump is a positive actor here.

Your blackpilling efforts at every news item fail every time, why do you keep trying?

Spot on.

Nah, we need to torture them, but instead of making good decent white Americans do it, we can have them do it to each other, to receive their rations and water and permission to occasionally sleep.

I wrote:

Is that blackpilling?

You're shitting your pants at the prospect of being tortured, aren't you Schlomo? I would be too, if we torture random sand monkeys for shooting and blowing each other up, imagine how dreadful the torture will be for actual US Intelligence Services members will be for actual treason?

It's going to be painful. No wall of text on an image board will save you.

Just give it up or recycle with a new IP Chaim.

Returning to the original topic, like everything Trump does, I'll wait for the results before making a determination. Tillerson blamed Russia for the obvious mossad attempted hit with novichok, and Gary Cohn is out on his ass too. Somehow, I still don't think that things are going the way the kikes want.

I knew a Thai couple in their 80's. They were practicing sunni muslim, but it only ever really manifested in hardcore sexism. They got along with white and christian people fine. In fact, the last time I ever saw them was in line for a Trump rally.

It comes across as "bomb a government building or kill yourself."

I think Trump had to wait for the Intel Committee to pronounce No Collusion before he really went Super Sayan on the traitors.

This is so odd. I wonder how many dems will break ranks and vote for her? Oddly this seems like it might not be on party lines.

News is starting to realize just how fun this is gonna be. California is not gonna like happy if feinstein votes for torture
defensenews.com/congress/2018/03/13/trump-cia-picks-links-to-torture-to-fuel-confirmation-battle/

The muslims and the jews are two sides of a coin that must be incinerated.

Attached: example.jpeg (627x663, 55.06K)

great post
so this is what I've been trying to figure out: what are the FACTIONS of the deep state in the US?

I agree, but doesn't he risk war? It's a pretty steep price for a reelection, and we're coming up to an global economic downturn soon, war's the best way the US economy wins short term so it'll get support from all factions of the deep state

I'm hoping to see your post history in this thread right before you're banned. I bet every single post contains "Q-LARP". You have no room to call anyone autistic.

The timing is obvious to everyone, but there's nothing wrong with that. We're on the next stage.

Funny how quickly she switched from being against torture to being pro torture.

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/22/the-inside-war

No, MIDF, I will not stop exposing your crimes.

Who proved it?

Such as?

Why does op sec trigger you?

Are you serious? You know the CIA killed JFK in broad daylight and got away with it, right?

Probably protecting his identity from "signature" analysis.

This is what factual criticism of Q looks like. Shills, try to sound like this and we won't catch you so fast.

Not an argument.

They're not that stupid. That would get everyone to start shooting.

The fact that there is such intense, all-channels anti-Q shilling pretty much proves that at least some of Q's posts were legit.

Shills only shill against shit that's real, and worrisome to them. This has already been widely tested and proved (see cluesforum.info) and shill activity is measurable.

If Q was bullshit shills wouldn't bother with it.

Cass Sunstein should be ashamed of himself, the only big flaw in his Jewish plan was that he had too much chutzpah, and never accounted for over-shilling.

REMINDER, IF CNN AND BBC ARE KVETCHING ABOUT THIS, THIS IS BAD FOR THE KIKES

If this is bad for the kikes, they have to move the narrative into making the lemmings think it's bad for everyone, they cannot spyop us into saying the opposite of what they want in the hopes we interpret the opposite because they lie

I think it's the law at this point that all senior intelligence officials be Israelis

Attached: e88c4e6f019e56df98c5810431d471a769292c52f7f9f943814e5f293bfe6893.png (1024x1448 380.08 KB, 981.09K)

Attached: Valhalla Is Closed to (You)

This is what I wrote:

From that, you came to the asinine conclusion that I must have meant: "hey kid, wanna blow up a government building?"

Do you not see how the House falling under deep state control by former operatives directly (as opposed to Awan blackmail control) means the accelerating deep state vice grip on power we've seen in the past 50 years that has accelerated the last 20 will get locked in irrevocably? You don't see what that means for the future?

They are running ridiculous false flags and trying to pass outlandish legislation such as the Dick Durbin/Brad Schneider "whites are domestic terrorists" bill and pushing a massive, highly coordinated effort to seize firearms. We are under total surveillance where everry single communication in the world is stored in government facility. The First Amendment is dead and bitching is confined to echo chambers online.

I think you and probably others know that the shit is completely, horrifically fucked unless serious NON-VIOLENT action is taken. EVERYBODY has to pay attention and mobilize.

There is no blackpill or advocacy for violence here. Everybody out there needs to be made aware this is serious turning point in American history

Attached: Well Done.gif (167x157, 128.17K)

nice trash dove pic, gotta save that one

To everyone, this is how you shill.
You wear as many masks, 'talk intelligent', ponder to different theories but only those with the most fringe evidence just to give it some modicum of proof.
This confuses anyone following this thread (especially amateurs) to take leads that go to practically nowhere. Don't fall for it. Anything far-fetched is normally false, especially if A depends on B depends on C depends on D and so forth to be true.
Think critically

You failed before you even started.

Non-violent action is being taken, if you bothered to look. It's just the slowest road.

The failure would be (jew).

Heard through the grapevine that everyone Tillerson was going to meet with got ebola

Attached: hate em.jpg (501x401, 56.35K)

Nah, see, it was proven false within the first week.

The mental gymnastics are entertaining

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=haspel confirmation&src=typd&lang=en

Attached: mentalgymnastics.jpg (524x362, 63.93K)

If she is not voted in, does the CIA stays headless?

this guy claims the torture stories are all made up

Attached: mentalgymnastics2.jpg (543x479, 64.74K)

Russia is not the reason they'd have cut him loose assuming your hypothesis.
yes, that is the real page number

Attached: raven of zurich rothschild imprisonment.png (575x888, 110.85K)

Unlike shills, though, my agenda is not to attack Q. I am only saying, based on observation of a number of sources, that Q appears to be one of multiple sources ostensibly releasing accurate information in an organic fashion with some type of agenda or deliberate omissions, but the information is consistently accurate. This has been going on long enough and has been consistent among certain "leakers" "hackers" or "investigative journalists" who sort of suddenly appeared on the scene that it may be a campaign designed to get info out but avoid causing unrest.

Oy vey! /ourjew/ Ben "The Treblinka Trailblazer" Shapiro does it again!

This plan looks dumber than getting caught by a CIA operative who likes to shoot men before throwing them out of a plane. What the hell is Trump doing?

why?

Wait. Do you LARP as one of (((them))) and even has a blue checkmark on Twitter?

I remember a time hate/pol/ opposed identity, name, and tripfagging. Any "legitimate Q" how is that even a fucking thing can contain itself in the appropriate board. Anyone bringing that fuckery here is doing it just to fuck with Holla Forums and are looking to cause a disruption, not to inform. If people want to be informed on that crap they can go to the source.
If we wanted half or leddit we would go there. They aren't hard to find.

Filling your cabinet with a bunch of warmongering kikes doesn't seem like a particularly good master plan to me.

do you have any evidence of this claim?

I wrote:

It is plainly not "real" in the sense that there is literally someone with a clearance level akin to the Secretary of Defense's or President's just dumping info on their own online. That's ridciulous. I'm saying Q's systematic, controlled release of information coinciding with similar releases by others who label themselves differently ( "hacker" or "journalist") as a pattern suggests maybe this is all a psy op method to disseminate very complex and potentially destabilizing info into public awareness. Maybe the idea is prep the public for whatever is to come justice-wise, or maybe it's to prompt the public to pay attention and hold government accountable. I'm only claiming Q appears to be part of a pattern.

depends, if you keep shuffling them around so they can't get anything done it can be. That seems to be Trump's trend here.

Good find, but that sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

Given Tillerson's outgoing statement, it seems that his firing just prevented this.

See for example.

I am losing the track where does reality end and imaginable starts?

I like how the National Socialists literally imprisoned a Rothschild and practically sold him for ransom, and people use this as evidence that the Rothschilds "financed" Hitler. Top fuckin' jej.

well, that's pretty damning

Pepe stahp pls. You are scaring me.

I'm only guessing that one way to view the Q stuff is a part of an information dissemnination campaign with ostensibly organic "leakers" (hey, remember Seth Rich…maybe him too, but that's pretty insane to think he was a decoy for something like DIA investigating Hillary to release info to fuck Hillary and make it look organic), but now you have the Q "leak," you have "hackers," and "investigative journalists" all sort of popped up out of the woodwork and systematically began releasing pretty damning/destabilizing information in a controlled manner.

IF that's true, then using Holla Forums for the "Q" character worked for that purpose, since Q's stuff was spread widely. Just a theory here.

Will she follow that order?

Attached: 1035.jpg (850x474, 102.36K)

No. It is a psyop to retcon the conspiracy theory communities into alignment with pro-jewish, pro-neocon, anti-White, anti-German positions.

@zuthadeus and @GeorgWebb have also systematically released accurate "insider" information and appeared to be part of the psy op, and they also began explicitly mentioning "Nazi" this and that. So, maybe if this is all part of a mass information dissemination psy op, then maybe the psy op does have the anti-white agenda at its core. If that's true, then it's yet another extremely disturbing datapoint how fucked our society and government is now for whites

I take it you have an index card with buzz words, schlomo? You're an awful shill, I advise you consider a new line of work, or an hero, whichever

Ok nigger, if Q isn't a LARP, explain this:

After the "Black Forest" post was wrongly linked to the sale of an unrelated Rothschild property, Q gloated and took credit for the sale. But simply checking the source would show that the sale was announced days before "Mansion Global" picked it up, and long before the post. If he really has such a high security clearance and is monitoring the Rothschilds, how did he make that much of a fuck up with information that was publicly available?

No wonder this board is fucking dead.

Attached: 1466701941459.jpg (577x537, 54.66K)

There is no person possessing any such clearance simply dropping information on the internet unauthorized lwith no consequences personally. That is not the issue.

The issue is:
random dipshit or working with others?
If working with others, who?
Government or non-government?
What is the agenda?

I posit coordination of some type with others in a guerrilla informaton dissemination scheme. The agenda of the various "leakers," "hackers," and "journalists" concurrently dropping information has shifted strongly to pushing the anti-white agenda, so maybe it's literally an anti-white psy op.

Nobody believes the clearance bullshit who knows anything about clearances, so that's not a debate.

The plebbit-spacing torpedo I replied to appears to.

She's probably still rattled from slipping down the stairs at that poo-in-loo temple site or whatever it was she was visiting with Huma.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

A woman in charge of the CIA is appropriate. A Madame for the deep state's whorehouse.

There's a difference between shitposting and telling a joke. Things don't have to be 100% serious all the time. In fact they shouldn't be, or people get burnt out.

(((Gina Haspel)))

See:

(((Haspel)))

From Ancestry.com:

Jewish (Ashkenazic): Haspel ‘reel’, ‘winch’, hence a metonymic occupational name for someone who wound thread into a skein from a bobbin or who operated a winch or who manufactured the implements.

Great, so we got another Kike.

Doesn't Trump know any Gentiles?

Also, Pompeo seems suspicious as fuck. Like another Neo-Con.
See:

No there isn't you stupid shitskin mods permaban this faggot

All you have to do is follow the conclusions that these "revelations" are leading you to. Hezbollah are evil Nazis – oh and that stinky nigger Obama deals drugs with Hezbollah. Obama is a Nazi. Dems is the real racist. Angela Merkel is secretly Hitler and that's why she flooded Europe with Muslim Nazis, never mind that the US military occupies Germany and controls its government, and never mind that it is the exact opposite of what National Socialist policy would entail. So we need to slap some tariffs on those evil Nazis who we benevolently occupy in order to protect them even though the other army left decades ago.

What's really going on is that the US is an ugly, failing non-White country where White people are basically spent as an interventionist force. So they want to gin up agitation against White, Muslim Nazis who actually have developed industrial bases the US can't compete with [because it would honestly take decades to genuinely rebuild US industry to where it was] and try to pin all the failings of judeo-America and its atrocities on "the Nazis" while using these same "Nazis" as the basis for another round of mudrace interventionism.

Time for you to go.

The agenda is to get people to sit on their asses and wait for the ZOG to arrest the ZOG without ever fighting back themselves. The agenda is to normalize “good jews” and “good nonwhites.”

Mike "Mutual Man Fap Get the10K Volt Zap" Pence will get his wish?

This was literally my first thought.

>newfag thinks that Holla Forums has an ideology.
That word always marks you idiots out.

Dude was making a damn joke, what the fuck? That user contributed more in (10) posts than other anons that sperged on for (30)

Ah yes, that's why rachposter gets to shit up the board whenever they show up. Right, every ironic shitposter is banned on sight. Fucking dumb shit like this is why the active ip has fallen 1k.

Attached: 1518837346187.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

If you pretend to be retarded, the retards think they're in good company and start flocking. This is an imageboard rule that is over a decade old.

Uh huh. And rachposting is just Holla Forums culture.

Attached: 1510637437943.jpg (600x450, 53.7K)

Attached: 1506549475798.gif (308x302, 1.51M)

No pronouns or big lawns for you.

Fuck off rachposter.

How droll.

Stop actually being retarded, then.

Kikes are always over the top which is how you know it was the right move. Could care less who runs the glow department, its corrupt by its very nature. Its existence is a travesty.
Pompeo as SoS is a good move considering the upcoming China/NK pressure.

If Dems don’t vote for her or obstruct her appointment, they are denying a woman becoming the cia director for the first time ever.

Months out from mid-terms…

Batwoman was such a shitty comic.

He's referring to the stupid Facebook accounts and fake rallies. That's hardly disqualifying.

Now running the CIA.
The sick fucks who've been using the world as their playground are likely completely losing their shit right now.
I suspect we are going to see a lot fewer "spontaneous protests" in the U.S., since the organizers are likely going to be vacationing at some black site somewhere.

How does that make any sense?

It makes sense with the assumption that Trump isn't a ZOG shill pushing a new world order agenda, and that there are still patriots in the intelligence community who give a fuck about America.

Attached: mcdonalds-monster-mac-1032px.jpg (1032x1032, 103.1K)

That would be even more worrying.

Oh, so Q-LARP tier levels of delusional nonsense backed by absolutely no evidence and flying in the face of objectively proven historical events. Got it.

I'm getting the sense you voted for Hillary and are still bitter?

Instead of being a mentally defective pile of shit (read: a redditor), how about you substantiate your claims with literally anything in any capacity from any source. Because nothing you've said is true at all. ONE OF THE KIKES' GREATEST ASSETS, WHO IS NOW IN CONTROL OF THE FUCKING C FUCKING I FUCKING A, IS NOT ON OUR FUCKING SIDE. I don't give a flying fuck about your delusions. I don't give a flying fuck about your hopes and dreams. We deal in fact here. If you can't post fact, you need to leave.

Post FACTS which SUBSTANTIATE your claim that this bitch is good for us, in ANY capacity.

Confirmed for butthurt Hillary supporter.
It isn't my responsibility to hold the hand of shills and patiently walk them through the steps needed to use a free service like Google in order for them to be led to the knowledge that they will inevitably say "it proves nothing" to.
She lost, deal with it. Go back to your furry board or whatever you leftypol faggots do when not getting btfo on Holla Forums.

Reported for spamming hoaxes and strawmen. Holla Forums is a board of truth. Thanks for admitting you have no evidence whatsoever to support your claim. Jewish puppets are not our allies, yid.

Okay (((anonymous))). Thanks for participating in "(((prove it!))), the never ending shill game."
Pic related, arguing with shills.

Attached: dafuq.jpg (1246x2081, 787.35K)

user thoroughly enjoying every Q leak, my fringe tastes and autism are vindicated every time the Q posts

I hate to break it to you Debber Downies, but Trump has been moving people around like so many, dare I say, pieces on a playing board of some kind.
I can't imagine he would choose this bitch on a whim. Seems it's just the shakeup to deter the spooky shakedown the glow worms have been so keen to enact.
Who wants to bet she won't last?

Attached: smug-face.jpg (1920x1440, 151.16K)

Must watch

the absolute state of trumpcucks

kek thanks for that user

Attached: i_really_just_liked_boats_fuck_off.jpg (640x499, 104.78K)

Lmao this is gonna go well

To take abstract and general principles, derived from a philosophy which is based on a solid foundation of truth, and transform them into a militant community whose members have the same political faith – a community which is precisely defined, rigidly organized, of one mind and one will – such a transformation is the most important task of all; for the possibility of successfully carrying out the idea is dependent on the successful fulfilment of that task. Out of the army of millions who feel the truth of these ideas, and even may understand them to some extent, one man must arise. This man must have the gift of being able to expound general ideas in a clear and definite form, and, from the world of vague ideas shimmering before the minds of the masses, he must formulate principles that will be as clear-cut and firm as granite. He must fight for these principles as the only true ones, until a solid rock of common faith and common will emerges above the troubled waves of vagrant ideas.
The general justification of such action is to be sought in the necessity for it and the individual will be justified by his success.

The Huffingtonroast never lets me down!

Attached: Capture.PNG (1265x598, 795.92K)

If Hillary appointed her Huffpo would be celebrating.

As it is only Trumpkikes are celebrating.

Wait, what? When was T-Rex fired? What the fuck? Why is there so much chaos? Isn't Pompeo a literal CIA nigger too?

Israel/Kushner and the Saudis wanted Tillerson gone.

Pompeo is a CIA nigger and war hawk.

[Citation Needed]

This is what I hate about Trump, he's so fucking blue pilled he doesn't know what the fuck is going on. Trump always does one thing right but fucks up 2 others. Anyone here with a high enough IQ would make a better president than Trump, ten-fold. I don't understand a lot of the shit he does and fags claim it's 4d chess. No, it's him being retarded.

That would be the "Russian" Khazarian mob.

buzz, wrong answer. earth is not a globe.

Like the story of Atlas, this world is built on Chads.

Attached: CHAD EARTH.jpg (720x960, 60.27K)

freebeacon.com/national-security/tillerson-fired-rogue-bid-save-iran-nuke-deal/

Tillerson was fired while overseas and his trip was cut short because of it.

It's obvious that he pulled some shit.

Kek, torture master.

Attached: torture master.png (640x360, 285.62K)

>freebeacon.com/national-security/tillerson-fired-rogue-bid-save-iran-nuke-deal/

Iran needs nukes, by the way, because that ends Israel's monopoly. This means Israel cannot run endless small wars fucking with Syria, Lebanon (or Egypt, I guess), and Israel can't continue to abuse the Palestinians as much.

(Of course, the Clinton/Obama crime syndicate did a lot of horrific things like selling nukes and intel to Pakistani/Afghani rogue elements who are literal 9/11 terrorists, among many, many other crimes. Those other crimes alone are serious treason and enough for everybody to hang and hang they should. But the Iran stuff and the later deal? Hard to care THAT much when maybe Israel gets nuked.)

It makes sense, because obviously the Iran deal is something Israel wants to get rid of at all costs.

Remember they even went in and shut down spinners with stuxnet. Israel basically only cares about Iran and the deal. Key point there is when Iraq fell, that made Iran powerful as fuck. Israel kike paedos are scared of mighty Iran now

Very alarming but accurate. Jtfc.

Agreed. See also

Pompeo is shit, so is this CIA bitch

The Iran deal is one of the good things Obama did.

Obama hates jews but for different but similar reason than the nahtzees, he hates them because he knows they're racist against blacks and he understands that all their Leftist bs is a con job. He really fucked them over with the Iran deal and Trump being a jew puppet is trying to reverse it.

is it always "MUH RUSSIA" with these guys?

Doing a secret pact with mongrel arabs controlling Persia through religion of cuck theocracy. Fuck his deal.

Throwing the curtain back, or maybe you just have Trump 4D chess confirmation bias and it was simple a bad choice. There's no telling

On the point of torturing innocent people–yes, yes she did, and torturing/killing innocent people anywhere is incredibly stupid and creates exponentially more enemies.

Also, it's mainly ZOG/Israel that goes on the internet and tries to use the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" dehumanize Muslins tactics to bolster US support for Israel. The premise of that is bullshit, because Religion of Cuck™ and Jews are enemies, and Jews are the cause of nearly every problem with Muslims.

The deal doesn't matter at all to anyone but Israel.

No sanpaku eyes, surprisingly.

Still haven't found a definite date on her confirmation hearing. I wanna see the left's mental gymnastics and attacks on feinstein.

Got a feeling they will just force it through to avoid talking about it.

Attached: 1520982922030.jpg (399x402, 111.16K)

Why euros and not dollars? Why cash?

When the state department found out about Rex getting canned. Kek!

Attached: uyt.png (676x163, 30.92K)

I'd heard that some of the CIA torture was for human experimentation purposes. Just saw a Guardian article that essentially confirms this, but I would like to know more about it.

Yet they aren't bothered at all when their agency is meddling in Syria or Ukraine

Because its against muh russia.

Not surprised in the least. She was never really interesting as a character to begin with.

(((seasoned diplomats)))

Sounds like good news to me.

He only hated them because he wanted muzzies as top dog.
Iran with or without nukes doesn't help Christians in the least so if the entire area is wiped off the map Holla Forums shouldn't give two shits.

The "Iran deal", consisted of America being forced to hand back the money the jewish occupied government of America illegally confiscated from Iran

I don't give a flying fuck about christians in that area but many Iranias are still Persians and as such need be protected in any way possible.
It's no surprise that the hijab-burning started there.

I would prefer a modern iran the way it used to be while wiping israel off the map but at the end of the day its their problem, not america.

Mini-skirts, private central banks, and puppet government?

Wiping pissrael off the face of the Earth is the ulitmate goal of any Aryan folk but we got to take one step at a time.

We can just straight up skip the kikery and allow the Persians to make a society as best they can, free of mudslimes and kikes.

Attached: iranbeforeshah2.jpeg (880x677, 109.84K)

They must be female.

Wrong. What is even the point of that graphic, that Muslims actually believe in their religion and not some degenerated, watered-down form of it unlike so-called Christians in the West?

Oh God, the inhumanity. They probably reject sodomites parading through the streets naked as well, the backwards barbarians. Why don't they just (((modernize))) like the west!!

God damn that's dark

Attached: KoreanBlackface.png (623x733, 779.69K)

Attached: Till.jpg (412x297, 54.42K)

Fuck off MIDF.

Can't you be more original, faggot shill?

Don The NeoCon

When they say someone is "linked to XYZ" it's almost always false insinuation. Much like Trump and everyone who works for him is "linked to Russia."

That's the best you can do?

shill trigger warning

Attached: bingo.png (800x600 44.47 KB, 1.5M)

Now Trump can fire Pompeo. CIAniggers will have incompetent kikess at the helm and the CIA will go down in gas-powered flames.

Her nickname is "Bloody Gina".

If this is not Trump tipping that first domino, I do not know what is. The snake has begun to eat its own tail.

Attached: bloody gina.png (673x888, 314.46K)

Let us set one record straight on Iran western forces froze Iran assets along with all the other shit economically.
Obama gave them some of what was theirs in cash.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 7.48.43 PM.png (647x1239, 307.76K)

The CIA is going to burn to the ground.

Attached: 003c0fca46b5cfd784f34bec7367e356ff6b518aabaf46675bc7826632121549.png (960x829 1.22 MB, 933.09K)

Great ban. Much deserved.

fucking mods.

Attached: anger.gif (341x245, 2.5M)

When they say someone is "linked to XYZ" it's almost always false insinuation. Much like Trump and everyone who works for him is "linked to Russia."

Hi kike!

So why did you need to bump this?