WHEN THE DAY OF THE ROPE ARRIVES WILL IT BE LIKE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF???

WHEN THE DAY OF THE ROPE ARRIVES WILL IT BE LIKE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF???
Volhynia (Polish: Wołyń) is a 2016 Polish drama film directed by Wojciech Smarzowski. The film is set in the 1939-1943 time frame and its central theme is Polish-Ukrainian inter-ethnic hatred culminating in massacres of Poles in Volhynia. The screenplay was based on the collection of short stories titled Hate by Stanisław Srokowski

Attached: hatred-2016-us-poster.jpg (864x1296, 228.33K)

Yes.

Jews avoid commenting on this movie like a plague. It's accurate, they were in fact a minority in Poland or the Ukraine, and it doesn't focus on them specifically as being the 6 gazillion victims.

You had it coming.

This was the unfortunate but inevitable outcome of forced Polonization of Ukrainians in disputed territory.

Thanks for the blogpost faggot. You're looking for halfchan.

found the kike

Not a kike, a bot. Notice how that (1) comment doesn't specifically reference anything in this thread, but it is seemingly calculated to sow discord and derail? Notice how it could be dropped into any thread and accomplish that? It's shillbot v1.2. Not very sophisticated.

Attached: pol_Studies.jpg (1200x824, 115.98K)

fearmongering Jewbots

HILTER DUBS CONFIRMS

Why is the website blacked out? this is the kind of bullshit that protects them more than anything

Because it could have things that trace back to the original person or to actually protect it from people who would go in en masse, derp the fuck out of it enough for them to change their place of discussion and thus pushing them to hide better, alerting them of the issue, etc.

Think like a propagandist/whistleblower user.

True enough I guess.

Attached: Accountant.jpg (3071x1047, 898.09K)

F

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (717x880, 137.41K)

No more brother wars.

I never understand the Pole vs Ukraine over religion vs the Russians, they're all WHITE as I see them. I'd be happy letting the asians be Asian, and slaughtering all the JEWS, the shitskins, and niggers. Whites need to stay WHITE

Whites have always historically had small wars, usually political ones for kingships, but the real massacres happened after the kikes pozzed everything up. Whites are generally feisty, but the whole "murdering women and children" thing comes from sandniggers. All of the huge wars with lots of dead whites have been instigated by jews.

You don't understand because you're not from Europe. I'm not either, but at least I can understand that Ukranians and Poles look, sound, and act different. Each will defend their culture before thinking about a shared concept of whiteness. Back then the world was smaller, and also, the white race didn't seem remotely dangered.

Attached: hortler.png (499x290, 107.84K)

What a great job to have. I wonder what he'd do if there weren't any Nazis to hunt?
Ten Adolfs says he "finds" more "Nazis".

At least he beat the jews by passing of old age, rather than in some goyjail of their choosing.

F

Is this what everyone abbreviates as

DOTR

I always thought that meant Department of Transportation and Roadways

it is a great movie. I especially enjoyed watching the jews lined up and then geting machine gunned trench side naked.