You have 5 seconds to explain why you're not playing such an amazing game like Titanfall 2

You have 5 seconds to explain why you're not playing such an amazing game like Titanfall 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/duyZE
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a faggot playing shit post-2007.

inb4 "all shit"

Call of Pripyat
Fuck, CoC is ruining my life

No matter what you think about the game, you have to give the devs props for taking feedback, improving the game, not engaging in DLC/Season Pass Jewery and delivering a good experience. It's sad that the devs do everything that the average gamer wants to have fixed in modern gaming, yet they don't support it. I know people have their own gripes with EA but Respawn is in the process of being cannibalized. I hope they can find their way out of EA by just finishing or transferring their Star Wars game to another dev and probably going to MS or THQ for a new publisher. MS would definitely want a new shooter IP to carry Halo's mantle and Titanfall 2 is probably one of the few multiplats that globally sold more on XB1 than PS4. Meanwhile, THQ could use a more recent IP instead of porting older games to PC's and the new consoles.

Few exceptions here and there. Majority of post is still shit.

But what if I am playing it?

The devs shit on the mecha genre despite how they're making a mech game. They can fuck themselves.

CoC is fucking rad m8

You're shit, go back to not playing videogames

I know what you were trying to do Overcuck

I know I need to stop playing it, please help

This

In an interview they actually clarified this. They thought of mecha as slow moving tanks rather than the encompassing way most people say it. Just western ignorance

That is so badly ergonomically designed.
It would snag on everything.

It's easy to stop playing
just make a wish

If you're talking about the same CoC I think you are, then you're beyond help.
Enjoy your hyper futa furry vore fetish game.

The first one is better

So they thought everything from the mecha genre was from Battletech?
I call bullshit, TTGL was immensely popular along with Evangelion.

I want to live in the Zone IRL and be killed immediately for not being fit for it

No you retard

Oh, Call of Chernobyl. There are like five games that can be abervated to "CoC"

You would know what I was refering too if you actually read the thread.

What?

Yeah some of the gun designs are pretty dumb.

what a fucking nerd lol

Its a joke

Yeah, they really did. It was legitimate ignorance. Or at least that's how they tried to save face.

As for living in the zone, me too. I think I could make it for 2 days before dying of alcohol poisoning

Haven't checked anything STALKER related in a while, did they release it? Is it good? Can you combine with other mods?

Also Gunslinger still never EVER?

Bullshit, they have like 50 people working with the studio and theres a shitton of Japanese Mecha influence in many western media pieces since the late 70s.
What a crock of shit

Yeah it's good. And there are a ton of addon mods for it on their moddb page.

Just giving you their reasoning.

Playing better stuff that doesn't need a nasa computer or looks like a generic sci-fi fps. Also
[CURRENT YEAR]

-Yes
-Yes
-Yes NO FUCK YOU FOREVER EVER

You have five seconds to admit you're a shill.

Was there a second titanic?

I even did it in one word.

Yes, its called Mass Effect Andromeda

Define "better stuff"

I feel like they said it because they wanted to have their 'titans' be their own thing for brand recognition. Honestly, it's kinda stupid but ultimately harmless.
Besides, one of the robots is a Nip sword warrior and has a bunch of weeaboo nose art, and one of the ejection messages when your titan blows up is 'See you space cowboy.' I'm sure some of the devs are mecha fans.

The game is actually incredibly well optimized since it runs on source. The world also seems pretty fleshed out, though I don't care much for it. You can go fast and that's all I really care for.

Nice, I'll have to check that out if I get some time. Also seems that it already has all the good stuff from other mods, so that's great.

Because I already did

doesn't matter, they've said "mecha is a dirty word and thing that only nerds like."

OW MY FUCKING SIDES!!

Like, literally that phrase?

Source or eat a bag of dicks

Close, but the actual quote is
archive.is/duyZE
is probably right. They're just trying to make their mechs sound unique and special as a marketing thing.

What 2? Is it any good?

Seriously though, what was the "1" like? any good?

mech is the n word for robot to them

wtf I love Titanfall2™© and dicks now

"Mech is kind of a dirty word with us, we don’t like it. These aren't mechs"

"These things aren't mechs. They are something totally new and different. The Titans are really an extension of the player. They are bigger, they are heavily armoured, and they give you kind of a second life but they are agile, fun, and fast. They can dodge. It's not a feeling of something slow and lumbering. It really is an extension of you. You lose a little bit of agility because you can't jump, but on the ground these things are super agile tanks."

Mechadamashii, NeoGAF neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609871

Why would you do this user.

i just copied the whole of the text, I sage'd for my sin

Gee I wonder why I haven't downloaded a shitty DRM client like Origin and then paid money for what is essentially a multiplayer only game. It's as if i'm too busy playing good games instead.

From what I know, the first game was shit because it only had one gamemode, which is pretty badly designed. It's still in 2 but there's a lot more modes that are much better.

Simple game flawed design. 60€? or 40€ or 20€, or killed.

Playing it already. Good stuff.

It was MP only, and had some pretty fun movement and large, pretty, well designed maps, but the gunplay is basically CoD. If I remember correctly it was also full priced and even had DLC, but I bought it all for $10 or so on my xbone. The titans were also basically just having a giant mode power up, and instead of having many players it was something like 6v6 with a bunch of retarded bots running around that did fuck all.
Overall I'd say I got my $10 out of it, but I doubt I'd pay much more. The sequel seems like it's got more meat on it's bones, but I have yet to try it.

CRAAAWILING IIN MY CRAAAAWL

Is it finally a mech game, or is it like the first one, where it's Call of Duty and occasionally you can become a really big Call of Duty?

I was kind of excited for the first one. Thought it might be the best of both worlds, like Armored Core crossed with a ground FPS, where you could have a giant tank with the ground troops providing tactical support. Instead it's just CoD+Giants.

Seriously though: DLC-matic 9000 (we have this thing in control now, just pay 2,50€ to not get fucked.) Oh shit: (Pay 20e for a new and better thing), (No, there is nothing wrong with this. We shut down forums for not related issues). (Buy the "new" stuff now, but it was allready in your update dl:s). Buy, more, for our own season-passes don't get you the whole package, buy some more.
JUST FUCKING BUY MORE! GIVE US YOUR MONEY! YOU FUCKING GAMER! FUCK YOU!
This might have done some damage to the franchise. But who knows?

I didn't buy the first game because it was pretty bad. But the new one I'd say is worth €30 or €40, if you don't mind origin.

Right, I forgot they did some stupid thing with making SP and MP the same thing.
Naturally the gunplay is similar to CoD because it's ex-Infinity Ward devs. But combined with the movement options and utility tools it's actually pretty interesting in comparison. The new modes are also really good, especially Last Titan Standing. The power up issue really is only a problem in Attrition, the mode from TF1.

They said they won't release any major content as DLC in Titanfall 2. The last patch had paid cosmetics but the gameplay stuff was free, which I'm fine with. They probably realized map packs were a retarded idea, since it splits the community.

They don't respect the robot

It plays more like Quake or Warsow with mostly hitscans. There's wallrunning, grappling hooks and bunnyhopping. There's some obvious queues they carried over from CoD but I wouldn't compare them.
That's actually kinda how it works. Infantry can buzz around Titans and whittle away their health, or steal their battery and give it to team mates. There's some neat dynamics like that.

Just here to check my trip zeroes:
Sad life waits to any who dare contest the true evil of dice. Just roll for constitution against cancer. you fail every time

Because the supposed multiplayer trial this weekend isn't out yet.

What 2? Is it any good?
Any way do you remember (tm) how long it took for Blizzard to get their D3 real money auction house offline? It took them one and a half of years to shut it down. That is 18 months of unregulated tax-dodging, minor luring, skinner boxing, pure profit. What a fucking glorious example of a company.

These guys have a serious case of head-up-ass syndrome

We have a man of great standards here

This guy feeled though the mist, and saw the light.

Seriously? Where is Tits'a fallen 1? Did they kill it? How fast are they going to kill this one?

Most mecha stuff does look like toys, the way they're designed and colored. Not to mention their weaponry goes for flashy looks and style over function.

The credit I'll give Titanfall is that the stuff (at least in the first game) seemed like what you'd actually see developed in real life.

Master Chief really let himself go.

put that little bitch tin can against a Blood Asp or Raknarok and see what happens

postan in a shill thread

Yeah but they're talking about the weaponry in a way I'm assuming they're talking about firepower. I don't think Titans have weapons that can even hope to do nearly as much damage as pics related

Literally what purpose does that top rail serve? It's too far forward to attach optics or act as a carry handle.

To let /k/ know that they know what a gun looks like.

Oh, shit dudes. My confetti-mancer is telling me that Titanfail3 is going to be 60e, with a 3h single player campaign.
Good Confettimancers are seldom wrong…

Honestly sad to say, Origin.
It's sad too, Respawn actually looks like they care about this game, free DLC content, new Titans and maps on the way, etc.

I think that the "toys" means over-the-top unrealistic. Your own second pic is an example of this, the mech is carrying a weapon bigger than itself. Pacific Rim was better about this, but I think that realistically the weaponry that mechs would use would be all external. Easier and cheaper to manufacture a weapon for the mech to carry than to try and incorporate one into the design of the mech itself.

mechwarrior onrine is f2p but looks way too jew for me, peoples still playing living legends?

This. Respawn actually are actually really good and they listen to the fans fairly well. But origin is fundamentally worse than steam. If Ttitanfall 2 was available through steam it would sell so much better.

It's not only full jew, it's full retard.

Nothing about this game looks original or appealing in any way

That's how I felt about the first, that's how I feel about this one

being better than others != being amazing

Lad, if you have Steam there is no excuse for not getting Origin as well.
In terms of software, it's actually a lot better than Steam.
It's very lightweight.
The service used to be better than Steam as well, it still has a better return policy.

I would understand not wanting DRM but if you already fucking have steam, you might as well install Origin.
If you want a genuine piece of shit, look at UPlay.

This. You're not proving anything by saying you don't use Origin but use Steam. It's equally cancer at this point which is why Steam related threads are fucking shit.

lmao mech"a"

I thought I was the only one who used that. Hitscan weapons totally outperform it but it's fun as shit to gib people and watch them bitch in the chat

Look, just because they hijacked your computer once to sign fake petitions doesn't mean they're bad guys.
God EA is truly gods among men and you're just HATING on them for NO REASON.

I am not mentally ill.

I like Titanfall 2 but I sure as hell didnt bother getting it on PC just because of Origin, especially because with their Battlefield games they force you to use Battlelog.

Nice dubs thread OP

I fucking hate the progression system. They've turned the multiplayer into a new CoD.

Titanfall 2 is a fun game.
Campaign was solid, MP is even better.
The progression system is tedious for some but I had no problem with it.

It's probably one of the better AAA shooters to come out in a while.

I was really surprised there was no day one DLC.
The first DLC to the game was actually free.
They did add a cash shop recently but it actually is purely cosmetic. No boosts/pay to win shit. I'd prefer not having a cash shop at all but unfortunately due to the nature of the goyim they've become a standard.

Respawn seem to be pretty cool devs so far.
It really is a shame it's published by EA, but the game itself is genuinely fun to play.

OP being his faggot self as always

Whats wrong with the leveling system? I like the idea of it being based on things like merit instead of the standard XP system used in everything. Then again I'm only level 9, no idea if it gets boring the higher you go.

I agree with this. I wouldn't have minded one, but Jesus it's so fucking slow to level up. I'm just glad it won't have the dumb "prestige" shit that sends you back to level 1 that CoD has.

Fuck it, throw it up against a damn Urbanmech or Spider and watch the little shits get eaten alive by a Mech that looks like a trashcan with a magnum or a mech that looks like it's running on air when it goes full speed.

Origin

Yeah I don't like the progression system and also the fact that each titan has its own weapon and perks.

I hope they bring back Frontier Defense.

There's a prestige system in TF2 too but I don't know if you lose everything. TBH I don't think I'll go to the first prestige/gen.

I fucking hate Russians goddammit.

Sure is plebbit in here.

Fuck off, shill.

Wait, source please, that is too fucking rich

I don't have money

Has it been cracked?
If the answer is no then that's why

because it ran like shit and for some reason the audio sounded like complete dog shit

BULLY THIS NERD

The console version isn't that bad, they've added a FoV slider earlier this week.

Im poor.

This is never OK.

I'm not playing because this morning when I was supposed to be able to download it, you couldn't actually download it without a product activation key
And now I have to wait for a 30 fucking gig download

Why would I care about playing Call of Duty: Robot Edition?

Titanfall lets me go fast, and that's all I've ever wanted.

call of duty IIIIINFINITE WAAAAARFARE is already call of duty robot edition
hell call of duty black ops 3 was already call of duty frobot edition

Play racing games.

Only among weebs.

I'm playing it on PS4, because my friends bought it on there. I played the first on PC so it's feeling pretty weird to go to a controller.

That being said its been fun wrecking faggots that didn't play the first game on the new map tonight… not really accurate to call it "new" when it's literally the exact same map as the TF1 version. Great map though.

m8, battlelog is no more. It hasn't been for a while now.

Just started Styx so fun, he is a great MC.

The real question is why haven't you shitlords bought Dragon Age: Inquisition yet, what are you bigoted?

Its shit

I needed to buy a portable USB battery in a large capacity because my moms health is failing greatly again and I expect to have many many long days visiting her in the hospital or being at the hospital

This good enough?

Because Battlefield 2142 is more fun, you massive cocksucker.

(checked)
I hope your mom gets better. My mom had brain cancer, but she got both tumors resected.
If those dubs are any indication, she should be better.

Because I'm already playing a fun game.

It's shit

You guys will be OK.

These dubs make me confident that your mom will live long.

Thanks. Praying for e878d9's mom & you two.

I could stop here.

Cowboy Bebop is a mainstream anime.

Thanks for the support but I doubt she's going to live for more than a year or two at this rate, doctors are fucking useless and won't properly medicate her

Her oxygen is 88-89 right now and they still won't give her a prescription to get oxygen for the house, so I'm back to 24/7 care and having a walkie talkie turned on at all times if I need to hear her coughing

Fuck, and I thought I could have started streaming again and was over this shit but then she goes right off the cliff again, fuck I hate this

I'm sorry, user.

russians are the reason muslims are a problem

Lord have mercy.

Sounds rough. I hope you both make it.

Hey op, fuck you with such a shitty opener with this thread. I tried to get conversations on this bitch but shit, its not the best discussion point at the moment. You should have probably have made a general or some shit

Heres a webm of a slow as fuck speed run.

I want to pirate it, but I'm not buying anything from EA

i hate AAA games
check em

Gob bless, user

mom why is there a nigger in the house

Look up some high level multiplayer footage. You can go way faster than that

Oh fuck no

denuvo

Nigger i know i can go faster then this shit. I go faster then this shit in multiplayer

Thats why i said it was slow as fuck, also, do you have any webms?

Microtransactions in general are cancerous, but I rather have the lesser of two evils. You're not going to convince a AAA publisher otherwise, really.

Because the crack isn't out yet.

well theres overwatch and splatoon

Hey, maybe it works, fighting fire with fire and such.

Played a bit of the free trial (about 3 hours so far) and it's actually pretty enjoyable. I'm running it on a 6 year old toaster and its fairly smooth (dynamic res drops quite low when shit gets hectic though). Other than the game being EA, needing Origin and being 40Gb, I'm finding it hard to find many faults so far.

pathetic.

Because a new path of exile league just started and it doesnt even cost money, whereas the new shade of future military shooter does.

It looks like CoD+Mechs-Awful design choices.

But I hate CoD's core gameplay, so I never even bothered with TF1 or 2.

Overwatch has a currency and is a bad game and Nintendo has done paid DLC and frequently does amiibo bullshit. I don't know, man.

Try adding these launch options. It makes the models look like carton cutouts, but I'm still able to make out what they are and I get a decent FPS boost.

+r_lod_switch_scale 0.0

After giving the trial a go, I can see why nobody plays. There's just not a lot of variety and half of the multiplayer game time (Titans) is fucking horrendously dull.

That's a recurring thing with cod and its derivatives.

The advantage of an SMG in these games is generally in its higher hip accuracy, but using sights is so fast and people die so quickly that being able to hip fire slightly better is rarely that useful. They're also far worse at medium ranges where a surprising amount of combat takes place.

I really disagree with that. They all have varying playstyles and it really shines in the Titan only mode. Just because they're less mobile doesn't make them less fun.

Lolno, SMGs are by far the best and most popular weapons. Accurate hipfire is extremely important because it doesn't slow you down and you easily hit targets up to mid range. Every topfragger used the Volt before the last update, because it has virtually no recoil or accuracy loss.

There is truly no hope left in man

I'd just like to say that Titanfall 2 is everything I wanted out of Devil's Third, but it looks like it might die just as fast. Why can't gofast parkour shooters survive? I just want to do sick wall jumps and flying dropkicks on dudes. Also this game lets me play as a cute "female" robot and that satisfies my /clang/.

I'd post my pilot, but I don't know how to get screenshots off of PS4_.

Are you retarded? They literally made a button that exists solely to capture screenshots and footage. Press it.

My pc died

All gameplay based addons for the game are intended to be free, the first DLC just hit and came with a lot of new free stuff. They did say cosmetics would be paid for, but they ARE only cosmetic, and $3 for every single cosmetic added in an entire update is pretty reasonable if it has to have a price tag at all for everything else to be free. They have to continue to support the game in some way

sage

Thanks for sharing this. It's got the game running at 60FPS on my laptop, I'm tempted to grab a PC copy of this now.

Origin / EA

You can transfer screenshots to a flash drive, user.

I know that, but that seems like a lot of work for such a shitty thread.

Sorry for the blog post, but I'm seriously tempted to buy this fucking game AGAIN for PC. Does using the mexican VPN trick still make games cheaper on Origin?

You posted this on 4/v/ AND 4/vg/ and nobody gave a shit there, either. Get lost man.

because I'm playing a better game, SMT:Nocturne

oh yea and check em

You have no excuse.

>Never played the first one, what if I can't follow the story? Im joking but the lack of a port of the first is proof it's just a money grab to make money back from the ridiculous respawn contract with EA

Playing the free weekend, and I'm not sure what's up with the movement. I'm almost definitely sure its the servers fault, but I feel like I'm wading through soup and nothing is particularly smooth. I would like to think its because the servers are being stressed or something like that but there's only like 11,000 playing on PC right now.

I wish I can boot up some sort of training or something that doesn't require a server to make sure its not the game's fault. It performs decently enough, and it's not my internet that's at fault.

Anyone else having this issue? Titanfall 1 played like a dream for me, and probably still will if I play it again.

FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA
FUCK OFF EA

Is this the thread for talking about titanfall 2? Or has Holla Forums Holla Forums completely lost the ability to discuss games?

I really like the archer rocket but being the only person I see using it, I am wondering if there is something I am missing.

You can't talk about good games unless their publishers are also good here, apparently.

But to actually talk about the game, I feel the volt is basically my go to weapon for any map. It fits me so perfectly I can't not have fun without using it. I may be a bit of a shitter for using the threat scope too, but it's just so handy added with the quick reload speed.

Also, I see really no one who uses the archer online. Everyone seems to gravitate towards the MGL. I absolutely love it, and have almost gotten 100 titan kills with it.

Sooooo should I check it out and get this or cod? I need a fps God damn it

This is much better than cod. The vertical movement, fast speed, and the intensity of titan combat is way better than cod. I already put 46 hours and got to the 26th level of my 2nd regen (titanfall's prestige). I'd say give it a shot. It might be published by EA, but god damn this is a good game and it shouldn't be passed up if you like FPS.

Not him, but TF is definitely the better game.

There.

To be fair. OP kinda ruined the thread at the start with his shitty bait post. If someone were to make a general or non-bait thread chances are we'd be able to have more of a discussion without all the shitposters.

Probably not, EA and Origin are the touch of death for video games, and you know how much Holla Forums likes to point out the encroaching collapse of the games industry.

I know it's tragic to talk about any game. I don't really see the jewing with titanfall 2, but I guess the shit spewing weebs who rather hate games than talk about them unless they're in the approved topics of discussion shit up threads.

Yeah there would still be some shitposters, but when you don't have a terrible bait OP like this one you get fewer of them.

those suck, pleb

The Archer is nice in terms of damage, but the MGL or even the Charge Rifle feel safer because you don't have to be exposed to the enemy as long. And hell, in the right conditions, you don't even have to expose yourself with the MGL.

But fuck all that. Go A-Wall and SMR and rip a Titan in half.

holy shit

It's just Call of Duty #23742348698 with driveable kill streaks. I can't believe retards are saying this is some fresh new game that deserves your purchase.

It's definitely in the same vein as CoD, but this is the fun version.

CoD has had drivable killstreaks since 2009.

The archer is great it's pretty much required that you combo it with the cloak ability.

But it is damn fun to use when you're dancing around enemy titans.

I will readily admit that there have been times where I was playing Titanfall 2 and thought "Man I wish this was MechAssault"

It's only fun if your standards for fun are low.

dang

Either hunt for people sniping on the backlines, or use the Stim ability to finish off a chase and fish for that backstab. Now is the time to do it, with all the new guys flailing about.

Thankfully they are.

Well it's the last anti-titan weapon to unlock (rank 43), maybe people don't want to spend 50 merits on it. That's my problem with the multiplayer. I'm using the charge rifle, it's a bit slow but it does its job.
I wish I could choose the weapon I want for my titan.

Use the MGL, shred titans hardcore, especially when you get Amped Weapons.

Shit you're right, the MGL is way better. Thanks

I'm playing Serious Sam

because I'm not buying a next gen console for one game.

Because i'm still having fun playing my favourite mech game.

Because I want to play phantom crash. I hope the ai in that game can actually fall in love with you like the another ai did for some character in the game. Though I can't find out since my disk is scratched. Honestly people wouldn't be shitting on titan fall that much if it wasn't for ea. They wouldn't really care, but probably still not like the game.

This shit again?
Mech is a term copyrighted by Battletech, since this game is where it originated (the term, not giant robots in general), so that's the basis I'll use to determine what a mech IS.
I'll make the list…

No, an atlas is described as 12-15 meters tall in the fulff. Most mechs are mentioned as being around 10-12 meters tall, even the light ones.
These "Titans" look like they're 5-6 meters tall, so definitely not bigger.

"Titans" are regularly killed by infantry carried weapons, rocket launchers, grenades or rifles.
Mechs are nigh invulnerable to weapons smaller than what you need a tank to carry. Tanks and powered armors in battletech also use this kind of armor.
So "Titans" are a hell of a lot squishier than Mechs.

Other fun things mechs can do range from, running a hundred miles an hour, carry enough firepower to leave even armored bunkers piles of rubble in seconds, walk through buildings like, carry more than 1 weapon at a time and they don't have those silly little panels that can be broken open with no more strength than a human can provide, that exposes vital machinery that is fragile enough to be broken by a hand gun.

To sum it up, "Titans" are shown to be smaller, slower, squishier and have less fire-power, than the average mech. The entire article is just one long example of why they should have hired game designers who actually knew what a mech is.

And that's not even touching on the generic gameplay, broken netcode, and numerous other problems the game has. Just that underlying theme that was so important they named the whole game after it.

Its time for you to leave.

It's a free weekend you crack baby

It's the same low-ttk shitter shit for shitters who are shit. all in all, it's shit

(nice trips)
Even if you aren't paying, you are still feeding a corporate machine that hates you and only wants to wring every single shekel from your corpse.
You are still populating servers, so the paying customers have more company and help perpetuate the illusion that the game is doing well, you promote discussions about the game, and fuel the buzz about it.
You may not be directly putting shekels in their grubby little hands, but indirectly, you are promoting their filth to casuals who don't know any better, perpetuating an unhealthy corporate exploitation of games industry, leading to more shit games like this being made.
Please try to make the world a better place the only way you seem capable, and go kill yourself.

kek, some of these gamemodes are fucking impossible to play outside of the mixed playlists

Good fucking lord

I sure hope this is worth the download.

I have some bad news for you buddy

You have 5 seconds to check em.

I missed it right? I thought it was an EA-access premium thing only when I read about it last friday…

I literally just got booted out after my last game
Shame too, I finally had a good match after sucking all night, and I had just got into the groove of using ronin

The good goys just got access to it a few days early, it was out for everyone on friday

stop being a faggot. They''re basically saying that these aren't mechs or mecha, read the entire fucking thing.

They're trying to be special snowflake faggots

General impressions after 20 hours of MP:

Sniper rifles are awful. None of them are hitscan, 2 of the 3 require more than one shot to kill unless you have Amped, and they require you to stand still at least for a moment in a game about gotta go fasting, when all your targets are attempting to gotta go fast. At great distance its amusing, but for a high kill count and accomplishing as much as possible, you need something else.
Tone is fucking easy mode. The other titans all have some kind of drawback when talking about killing other pilots running around on the ground, but Tone can gib them with no downsides at all.
GLs and shotguns can be infuriating. In standard attrition or bounty hunt it's not a big deal, but in amped hardpoint, it's fish in a barrel. You will lose engagements now and then to people who are obviously much lower skill than you, simply because you were unfortunate enough to run into them in a building. I say this as someone who has extensively used the EVA and some GLs.
Melee is ridiculous since the patch. Sometimes you or your enemy will lunge 5 feet to connect and instakill melee attack, sometimes it won't. One time I meleed a guy who walked through a door a couple feet away and killed him. A moment later a second guy came through. I did the same thing, but this time nothing happened. Same distance, same location, same everything. Once in a while some stim guy or phase guy will rush headlong into your bullet stream and survive (with one pixel of health) because they melee attacked at the right time and lunged forward.

Keep in mind I say all this as someone who comes in the top 3 every match.

Every single anti-T weapon is crap except for the MGL. I hate the charge rifle, but it's the only other barely usable weapon to use against the machines.

the archer was good when you could fire it cloaked. waiting for the lock when uncloaked made you a giant target. Now that your cloak disables when you shoot, it's generally not worth it, because you can't shoot and scoot with it. It doesn't allow peeking.

the volt got a nerf and it's STILL too good. It does good damage with ridiculous accuracy, so if you can eyeball the center of your screen, you can hit your targets without ADS. There was a reason 50% of people in any given match used the fucking Volt pre-patch, and there's a reason so many people still fucking use it.

Because it's always online so I'm basically renting a game and I don't have friends playing it so I can't even say "Well that month or two of having fun with friends made that purchase worth it".

Are there any Titanfall maps in snowy areas or with Christmas costumes? If not then its shit tier.

thank you for your serbice

Ion is also pretty good
It needs more aiming against pilots than just having a button that kills everything in front of you, but the kit is a bit too well rounded compared to other titans, who generally all have drawbacks somewhere
Also the laser core is probably the best super in the game, completely killing most full health titans in just a few seconds, with no skill whatsoever needed to use, as it's hitscan, infinite range, and even shields don't really help against it

Right, they list the number of ways in which their Titans are superior to mechs, and I pointed out how they are shit in every possible way compared to the mechs they claim to be superior to.

I'm not a faggot

I main Ion, so I understand her strengths and weaknesses.

When I say Tone is easy mode, I'm talking about the main point that most people criticizing Tone are talking about: getting high kill counts easier. Tone can easily get high kill counts because it has a 12 round mag, splash damage rounds, almost no bullet drop or lead time, and one hit kills. Every other Titan has some drawback making it so that you can't do that: Legion has spin up time and requires multiple shots, Scorch can only one shot pilots with a lobbed projectile very slowly, Northstar has a 6 round mag with low fire rate, Ronin needs to be close. Ion can only hitscan instakill 2 pilots before she runs out of energy, and an Ion at low energy is a terrible, terrible thing, meaning she can't use her shield, she can't shoot anything other than primary fire, she needs to wait to be able to defend herself.

Ions laser weapon can kill pilots as easily as Tone's shots, but she can only do it twice in a row, and it leaves her at a significant disadvantage. Her alt fire is decent at killing pilots as well, and her primary fire is pretty bad. Her gun still requires multiple shots on pilots and a bit of a lead. The point is that Tone is just by far the easiest to slaughter people on the ground with, which is why you mainly see Tones everywhere. Ion is also good, which is why she comes in at number 2 spot for most used Titan, with Legion at 3.

oh i also forgot to mention, the laser core is good but it's not ridiculously broken or anything. For one thing, it is easily negated by cover. For another, a third of the screen cannot be seen by the player using it, so it's not like an Ion is going to use their core and sweep it all over the map, killing pilots. Lastly it doesn't have a long duration at all, which means in order to maintain damage output you need to keep a target in the center of your screen at all times. Ion is completely wide open and vulnerable when she uses her core, she can't stop it and can't put up her shield, nor can she run.

As opposed to Tone, who can drop a shield, core, and let its fire-and-forget missiles track whomever it wants to, even around corners.

One of the snipers is actually hitscan.

Waiting for the price to drop to like 5 or 10bux.

Because I'm playing Tyrian instead you nigger

Are you completely sure about that? I know for absolute certain that the Kraber and Doubletake are both projectile, which only leaves the DMR. Ironically the DMR fires the fastest with the largest magazine and does the last amount of damage, and as such is used by the worst sniper players because they need to retake their shots and spam constantly.

Are you saying the DMR is hitscan? I haven't used it really, but I would assume that if they made the other two projectile shooters, I can't see why they would make the DMR any different, especially since your fire rate output is much, much greater with it.

No peripheral to play it yet :(. Buying it ASAP.

I just beat the campaign. It was good and I'm sad as fuck EA is publishing it because otherwise I'm sure Holla Forums would be loving it.
God, I'm a sucker for gauntlet running endings. Why can't I think of any other games that have them other than this and Halo? In fact this game seems to have so much of Halo's spirit. I wonder if some ex bungie devs joined their team.

Origin scans your shit without asking

Who here are thunderbolt fans? I love this shit, best poking gun in the gun. Fire and forget.

It's shit.