Where is everyone escaping to?

Where is everyone escaping to?

88 chars 88 chars 88 chars 88 chars 88 chars 88 chars

Attached: 1971.png (612x366, 35.11K)

TRS 504um. This place is inundated with non white posters, non white mods, and Jewish zog owners.

I'll have a final solution up in a couple days

High quality people have moved on to real life organization that doesn't involve the net.

yes i agree can you please direct me to the local white power terrorist militia officer? just look up my IP and share the appropriate regional chapter. thanks.

You have a valid point, but it is very inspiring to have a community like this (before it tuned to shit, of course) to talk about books, philosophy, politics, the JQ, etc.

If there is a new gathering place, it would be nice to know.

KYS

youll find it eventually.

I'm talking more about churches and stuff.

I didn't know we loved Israel here!

can you please direct me to the local church of hanging jews from lamp posts please. i'd like to protest them for being bigots.

I TOLd yOU ALL….. HES COMING…. YOU WILL KNOW HIM BY HIS DIGITS

Attached: IMG_3207.JPG (640x1136 31.97 KB, 942.78K)

1) Fly into Dublin
2) Take train to Belfast
3) Take ferry to Manchester or Liverpool or wherever

THE IRISH AREN'T CUCKED AND ONCE IN IRELAND YOU CAN GO EVERYWHERE

You're welcome.

Attached: CTA.jpg (474x296, 18.01K)

This is what shills think will work, ladies and gents.

Hi, intl.

Reddit obviously.

Give me a clue :)

Come home, white man.
>>>Holla Forums

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (636x647, 64.47K)

>>>/cow/ more specifically the Liberalist threads about fucking with Sargon and the other skeptic gatekeeping faggots

This.

bro everyone knows discord is the place to plan your real world meetups, not here. can you at least link the discord chatroom please?

Sup (((reporter))).
Eat a dick

pick one

Some gas for this larper shill please.

Attached: TRS-Anti-White2.jpg (768x1072, 79.64K)

Oh joy it is our monthly “where is everyone? I am totally 10 different people agreeing in the exact same writing style and syntax and not one faggot jumping IPs” thread.