U.S. Lawmakers Ask Justice Dept. to Declare Al Jazeera a Foreign Agent Amid 'Israel Lobby' Film Tensions

U.S. Lawmakers Ask Justice Dept. to Declare Al Jazeera a Foreign Agent Amid 'Israel Lobby' Film Tensions

>The letter was signed by Senator Ted Cruz, a Republican from Texas, and more than ten Republican members of the House, in addition to three Democratic legislators who are considered strong supporters of Israel – Josh Gottheimer of New Jersey, Vicente Gonzalez of Texas and Tom Suozzi of New York. The letter comes amid tensions in Washington's pro-Israel circles over Al Jazeera's plans to air a documentary film about pro-Israel organizations in America.

>The legislators accuse Al Jazeera of airing anti-Semitic and anti-American content while giving “favorable coverage” to terror organizations. Haaretz has learned that the main reason behind the letter, however, is a controversial Al Jazeera film about the “Israel Lobby in the United States,” which the network prepared in 2017 by sending an undercover reporter to infiltrate pro-Israel organizations in the U.S. In their letter, the legislators hint at this issue by saying that the Justice Department should investigate “reports that Al Jazeera infiltrated American non-profit organizations.”

>Al Jazeera claims to be independent from the Qatari government, and the government itself claims it has no oversight over the network's coverage. Last month, however, Haaretz revealed that Qatar's government promised figures in the U.S. Jewish community that the documentary on the Israel lobby will not be aired. The promise was made as part of an effort by Qatar to improve its standing in Washington by reaching out to U.S. Jewish leaders, especially on the right-wing side of the political spectrum. Qatar's Foreign Ministry denied the report, but Haaretz stands by its accuracy.

>Last month, a number of pro-Israel activists and organizations in the U.S. received letters from Al Jazeera, informing them that they will appear in the upcoming documentary on the Israel lobby, and seeking their response. Ever since those letters were sent, there have been no further signs that Al Jazeera plans to air the documentary.
archive.is/vMyAy

Attached: 1400384371958.jpg (751x720 322.44 KB, 54.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/content/whats-al-jazeeras-undercover-film-us-israel-lobby/23496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kike free 1st post

What’s in Al Jazeera’s undercover film on the US Israel lobby?
electronicintifada.net/content/whats-al-jazeeras-undercover-film-us-israel-lobby/23496

Post screens.

Aren't most of al jazeera's reporters Jewish? Who's jewing who here?

but AIPAC is not a foreign agent.

How about we declare every foreign entity a FOREIGN AGENT? Problem solved. Treat foreigners as foreigners with their own state interests at heart. Sounds fucking reasonable. I would expect an American traveling in another country to also hold his own fucking country's interests at heart. Let's shut down all the kike owned crap.

wtf I love Qatar now

How much power does the president have over this process? I'm curious to know if an /our guy/ president could shut down AIPAC.

All this fuss over a documentary. They're really afraid of the goyim knowing, aren't they? They obviously feel that their grip on power is fragile.

So is the documentary out yet or what?

But we can make it one.

FOX, PBS, ABC, NBC, and CBS (especially CBS) are all foreign agents of Israel.

I can sum up the entire Al Jazeera documentary about kikes manipulating and destroying the US for the benefit of the kikes personally.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2688x1944, 5.23M)

Yeah its Al Jazeera causing all the antisemitism. Stupid kikes.

Proof that Al Jazeera is one of the few trustworthy outlets left. It is a sad state of affairs.

The sad part is that Al Jazeera is still pretty biased; it's anti-Assad and tilts to the left. They're kvetching this hard for two reasons: one, it's the only outlet that reports on Israel's crimes; two, it provides actual information about the middle-east, rather than western media which just rephrases whatever the CIA and NGOs say is going on.

You are thinking of "Al-Jazziraa Pozz"

I don't have the pic, but it shows the 3 aljaziras:
1) Black people should be treated with respect (AJ pozz)
2) Don't judge what happen in other countries
3) Black Slaves for Sale (original al-jazzera)

I'm guessing they got pozzed after hiring so many brits?

Russia Today is still available in the US. This wouldn't censor Al Jazeera. It would simply state a known fact that they're pro Religion of Cuck™ and will always show Muslims in the best light. Who cares besides goat fuckers, terrorists, and pedophiles that they're being outed?

fixed

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2688x1944, 1.26M)

Attached: 1512187175355.jpg (978x966, 388.09K)

zionist detected

Al Jazeeera should be listed as a foreign agent along with AIPAC. Fuck all of these dirty Semites and their supporters.

here i thought they were saudi but qatar is rich af even dubai looks bitchshit compared to fucking qatar all those fucking lambos and shit there damn gas gas gas the kikes

Declare all foreign entities as foreign agents. Declared that anyone with a dual-citizenship can't run for any political office.

I wish. Do you know how many congressmen and senators would suddenly be booted?

This is bad? While the establishment is out crying about Trump being a traitor despite his opponents despising America and patriotism even he hasn't any dual citizenship.

Imagine if someone proposed that Putin give a speech to congress

Hey, did you know that a Russian agent DID give a speech to congress? He had some weird russian name like Netanyahu or something.

This is how you troll normalfags

Well that sucks, but I see your point.

Attached: 2a93ba220c7895d7ed7d757ec9bd7af1.jpg (564x564, 97.56K)

bump