Accepting volunteer applications, post itt for consideration. Practice opsec...

Accepting volunteer applications, post itt for consideration. Practice opsec. Rizon routinely routinely leaked IPs to unsavory elements, so disposable e-mails will be requested instead.

Attached: tme.png (547x603, 31.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zLFV1
pastebin.com/Kf5bFrnG
vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion.rip/pol/
vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion.rip/mod.php?Holla
discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Greyface
vichan.net/pol/res/30222.html
mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A
archive.is/yVegF#
archive.is/t6YEq
archive.is/fbooc
mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o
archive.is/GOaE5
archive.is/nIhTW
mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM
archive.is/HbFFp
archive.is/y0CQA
archive.is/pP1Fw
archive.is/XHZHo
archive.is/hDxFd
archive.is/5ccQt
archive.is/2YN2X
archive.is/bRIAP
archive.is/GjpXz
archive.is/uUJ9w
archive.is/waU2K
archive.is/cZPLL
archive.is/M7GdN
archive.is/cPQfa
archive.is/CGhvy
archive.is/6d1bX
archive.is/GylyW
archive.is/b9DND
archive.is/75kNI
pastebin.com/Ush6huDi
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Zaiger
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/cow/res/293047.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11368312.html
youtube.com/channel/UCopIzuFBqn8QiExNZ-1_ZQw
archive.fo/ndnLv
archive.fo/R3CuX
archive.fo/m48Qz
archive.is/hYySo
archive.fo/NMTOu
archive.is/qCwyE
archive.is/SqtoG
archive.is/sagVn
archive.is/jHub7
archive.is/YF0Hw
archive.is/stY9E
archive.is/OGBsz
pastebin.com/u/FringeMagick
ghostbin.com/paste/efopk
ghostbin.com/paste/36e4e
ghostbin.com/paste/7szqv
ghostbin.com/paste/ggvya
ghostbin.com/paste/no882
archive.fo/wGspo.
wrongthink.net/brooklyn
koolkidsklub.tech/~se7en
archive.is/pBhri
rhbtry.blogspot.com/………….
archive.fo/1xTC5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, I’m the BO of /polarchive/, so I have some pretty intimate knowledge of what Holla Forums is and believes, as well as the passion for the content here. Never mind a little experience with the back end of the board’s software. Not sure what else you’d need or want to know, but hey.

Not throwing my name into the hat, but might I suggest cock.li as a disposable email provider?
They have a [email protected] domain which is pretty special and you can access everything over Tor hidden service. Be safe anons.

And so a new era of "the mods are shit" began.
May the Gods have mercy on our souls.

Attached: ec2c49d0243b708d105799656013fc572c435306c8e3a8d7f61b46207f2e950c.jpg (444x446, 84.68K)

checkd Satan Hitler

Vince Canfield shilled for the goons.

don't
allow
trannies

And I'm not kidding about opsec. RIP in peace, Jaffa, here's hoping you're still out there somewhere.

Please inform us that this is satirical.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.11.17 PM.png (303x30, 11.41K)

I do not know as I don't own the domain. Use your intuition.

Yeah and I heard he is 1/64th Mexican too.

Rofl. Must be.

I am applying!

E-mail me using the associated GnuPG key (or I discard the e-mail).

archive.is/zLFV1
It's all archived, kike.

At any rate, if you need an e-mail for information, you can contact me in the attached.

Oh god no. The moles are sure to infiltrate, were fucked now.

Yeah I know. I was in the thread, Jewboy. If your IQ was above room temp you might realize this doesn't at all change the utility of the email provider for anonymous mail.

I don't envy you having to select mods in a place where you only have access to short posting histories and there are a ton of shills who would love to get in and fifth column it up. Good luck.

Attached: 1424751660394.jpg (300x360, 31.04K)

Attached: smug2.jpeg (1600x900, 85.36K)

Attached: d81b73bdc39bde2098ab90dd1291630de162b8ea5cc210f5b13e4516409d85de.jpg (307x205, 12.35K)

I'm half tempted to apply but I would genocide half of Deutsch/pol/ and kill shit like "help me get a girlfriend" on sight.
I'm too out of patience for this.

Ditto, I'd end up doing more harm than good.

Just in case the BO has my trip filtered, I am applying…
[email protected]

Find and use my gnupg key or no satisfaction!

What the hell is wrong with that? It’s spam, paid for by who the hell cares group, and posted out of India. Why shouldn’t that be banned on sight? Heil doesn’t do it only because he can’t be here and awake all the time.

I just recently had to gas parts of Deutsche/pol/. There were a few of those multilingual shills, the exact same ones that infected brit/pol/ and /sg/.

It is banned on sight. The shills are just trying to disrupt. They're paid ten cents a post, and if they fuck up they get shot in the back while crossing the street. Dumb bastards.

I've lurked for at least two years, check the guest logs!

I just want to ban shills all the time I'm on. Can I do that?
I fucked up hopenothate/shareblue/etc

Attached: b4bfa376ef93401a7e1bc0a263a61616b858372fafaa40ac61df5f6b120bea66.png (630x627, 274.84K)

I've been on imageboards for over a decade, it's just an example. Sure, in that particulare case it wouldn't be too bad but I am *seriously* tired of shit.

I'm German, I know the full extent of the cancer in there.
I suppose some of it is culture but I seriously have zero patience left, negative, actually.

As long as I don't get banned for too long (not yet so far) for POO IN LOO spamming in pajeet threads and stuff that's fine enough for me.

I'm just too angry at cancer and once you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
I have to mull this over though, since I am usually online at European times.

I would probably not be a good mod because admitedly my knowledge is not vast enough but yeah i can see me banning me some shills.
Anyways make an european vol or two to mantain 24h board presence

We need more people like that. “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore” style. Maybe then we’ll start to push back again.

Hi!

I'm 100% interested in volunteering.

I have experience in numerous boards on 8ch both indexed and unindexed, as well as countering flooding from spammers and those who seek to ruin our lovely website.

I also distrust Rizon but I do trust my encrypted client and the server which shares 8ch for email:
Shoot me a message.
[email protected]

Bullfuckingshit nigger, I've seen several of them get over 400 replies, and one even hit the fucking limit, don't fucking lie faggot.

Watch out, besides the usual suspects, TRSodomites and plebbitors will surely try to infiltrate and subvert, and unlike the others, they're probably better at fitting in.

How else would I show I've been here for years if I don't occasionally post as the trip in that time?
How else am I to refer to that history, for as spotted as that dick is, and give authentication in applying if I don't use the trip?
lel i no, he shud pik at randumb yaay loooltrain!

And then they show up all over again instead of being fucking rangebanned

Why are you defending it anyways? Are you the poojeet poster? Or maybe a shill enabler?

You are one dumb motherfucker.

This is a good guy tbh. I vote for him insted of me

IPswitching doesn't exist
Guess it takes one to know one.

Not going to happen.

Ron limited the rangebans to /24.

Which timezones/regions are more needed?

On first name basis huh?

Also, does /baphomet/ have anything to do with the Holla Forums vol-sanctum? wotc was a kool krew.

Look at the ID of the OP and then come back and tell us that he’s “defending” the spam that he himself is deleting, you subhuman wretch.

i don't know what to write anymore, i feel like i disappointed a lot of people.

ChadOP here. Let me in. I know all the keyboard shortcuts.

Good for 58 minutes:
[email protected]

Attached: Purple_Pain.png (255x153, 16.24K)

There is… er a final solution for that, torpedo-san!

Attached: HangmanAssad.png (400x578, 151.92K)

i agree, it's the best solution imo too.

I've been tempted to ask you for a while, but I'd rather you stayed a regular user. Nothin' personnel kid.

If this is a pun, it's the best I've ever seen. Well done.

Anyway, have a gpg key for the time being.
pastebin.com/Kf5bFrnG

I'll skip on it for now, but if shit continues to be bad then I'll apply next time, or something.

it was either me or you, i understand that.

Then there's no point in even staying here if you impotent fucks can't even ban effectively, hell you may well call this place 4/pol/ 2.0

i know they did that to me, i can remember it.

it's a combination of many things.

Haha I remember the first mod drive. Literally the only one of you faggots who listened to the advice I gave him fucked off and after he did it all went to shit.

Brav-fucking-o you subhuman mongoloids. I thought the imkampfy being a turk thing was shitposting at first but with how retarded the administration is I can see it.

Send me my credentials, faggots. I couldn't fuck this place up any more than you have, and at least I am fun.

Attached: Smiles Sooks Meme.png (1920x1080, 7.92M)

This one has said interesting things on /bmw/.

How much of a newfag are you?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (327x327, 117.49K)

i never knew when to stop, i just couldn't.

/trs/ BO here. I think I would be a decent candidate. Although I’m also fine not being vol as well, I’m just glad this place will get cleaned up more often.

Watch me fuck this up since I actually never used code tags before.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512Oh, I guess I should sign one post, too.-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----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bbFL-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

This guy is an Holla Forums denizen, 100%.

Yes, Jim. I know. Its application to the present membership drive is what makes it especially apt unlike most of the absolute shit that goes under the name "meme" these days

Thanks for your help though.

i didn't want to think of her while wanking

Remove all the Magapede mods for fucks sake. Anything remotely anti-Trump is getting censored. It's bullshit.

You're not wrong, but he's also not someone you should be giving credentials too.

He is right in saying he'd be fun though.

i will fill it out and fax it again, my last hope actually.

Again, faggot,
and similar shit isn't criticism, nor is it offering any change or solution, it's just unfunny shitposting, and you should be banned for it.

Hm, these comments are starting to smell like cancer shit though.
Leaning towards not wanting to have anything to do with that kind of bullshit.

go away colt, I was here first :^)

I'm good for a few hours here and there.
[email protected]

Attached: propane.jpg (640x468, 61.58K)

Glad you got it. It's multi-layered for a reason. The jews will abstract the meta out about 3 or 4 levels quite frequently. Volunteers should be able to dissect further than that when required. It's always absolute faggotry when they do it, but that's jews for you.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

It's just smiley going off the deep end because I told him to fuck off.

i suck your dick.

Kek. Well I’m at the gym but I’m almost done and I’ll write up a proper post about why I think I’d be a good candidate.

Or as I call it: Thursday.

get on irc faggot

for free?

Attached: greatestally.png (745x379, 408.58K)

The only thing smiley ever did right was giving me fan art of my waifu. I am not Kenneth Schuller.

I am Chief Poopsinsocks.

Attached: Smug Oni.jpg (1204x2048, 355.4K)

Wrong day. Git gud.

Wew time for more Reddit mods who love stifling any remote criticism of the god emperor.

Fuck off retard and stop strawmanning. Loads of people have been banned for very genuine criticism. Fuck, there was a whole thread a while back where people posted their bans. Gas yourself and head back to Reddit.

Actually I think more criticism of Trump is healthy. I’ll expound on that’s later.

I'm plently autistic myself, but I don't want to battle the emotional baggage of who knows how many years of interpersonal drama with agendas.
I'd rather deal with six gorillion kikes one at a time than two ex lovers playing grabass in 69 layers of IRC.
That sounds like antifun to the max.

For zero monetary compensation, not even a single hotpocket.

Yes it is healthy, but the current batch of mods are absolutely stifling it. They need to fucking go.

Give me an archive of it, then, faggot, or I have absolutely no reason to believe you. All I saw is the regular /polk/-tier shit, where faggots would fellate themselves over getting banned for posting the usual one liner "muh god emperor" and "go back to T_D XDDDD" posts.

Another BO here. If you truly want to fix this mess, you'll have to find a replacement for your own position. That's the only way. The fact you still believe you're in a position to continue after years of awful decision making is really not a good sign for Holla Forums. If you think that's acceptable you're completely out of your mind.

30 minutes.
[email protected]

Heil, do you truly not trust the cock.li derivatives for setting up a vol account? If not, I’ll make another account (where would you recommend?) for contact. Thanks.

I don't even know any of these faggots, the drama came from hotwheels, because he came from wizardchan, and wizardchan was somehow involved with 4chon, and I'm fairly sure wizardchan and 4chon fucking hate hotwheels because he could get laid but they still can't. Anyway, four years of their shit and the only reason I know about any of this is because they won't stop fucking posting here because they're mad at Frederick Brennan for having sex.

I love how we get banned for posting stupid one liners in your garbage threads but you bootlicking morons are free to shit your retarded shitposting all over the board with no consequences. The election and Trump has seen a MASSIVE drop in general posting quality.

Imagine how far the Sarkeesian crew could have gotten had tce spent millions on getting all of wizchan laid…

s/tce/they

I'll think about it.

this.

Attached: 1520904793338.png (629x1173, 131.09K)

Stop being a faggot. The problem is mods banning anyone who even has remote criticisms for Trump. It's fucking bullshit.

You're vastly overestimating their numbers and the quality of the prostitutes that they would accept.

That's some really nice proof you've got there, I'm really inclined to believe you right now, my man. I mean, I guess you have your own board in the top 25 right now, why don't you post there?

Again, this is some really nice proof you have.

Look, nig – What do you want? We know that our many enemies use that shit to exploit fracture points on Holla Forums. It's their only fucking weapon these days. Well, that and whatever gas they use and then blame on Assad/Putin.

You are way too obvious brah

Attached: cc31e9cda5.jpg (1171x753, 364.4K)

If you want proof so badly then criticize Trump when he does something and you'll enjoy a nice long ban.

What I want is mods not banning everybody for criticizing a Trump. It's completely ridiculous to ban people when they have genuine criticisms of Trump.

I am actually a white male with a white wife and white children. I'm overqualified, but I'm enjoying watching all you half-breeds scramble for internet power.

Wow for the first time ever the BO has come out to say he exists. Why do you never address our complaints about the current moderators or complaints about the board in general? Not trying to be a dick here, but fuck, why have you been so seemingly absent? Don't you care about us? Or the fact that we're losing posters?

inb4 >>>/sudo/ or >>>/polmeta/(>>>/polmeta/)

Attached: 1517508101888.jpg (657x527, 45.38K)

See, if I get the nod, this kind of shit gets banned.

Whoops, I see that it already has.

Looks like they told their discord about this thread.

It was also posted to /sudo/ and Holla Forums.

Let the games begin.(ban evasion)

Yeah my dude, look at all of that legitimate criticism and ideas to solve the issue. Man, I can't believe those were banned.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (677x876, 202.9K)

They didn't have to. They all shit through the same hole.

Kampfy got demoted weeks ago retard. This is the reason this thread is up.

Attached: index.jpeg (500x437, 46.29K)

He didn't get demoted. He needed more time to study for the rabbinate.

Kampfy is a Fag™

Pastanigger applying here, don't have any particular board to vouch for but have had experience moderating big communities, for more info there's always the email.

BO of vichan.net (8ch.pl) Holla Forums here. Good luck in your searching! Good vols are hard to find.

Attached: 1443156779233.jpg (450x269, 31.93K)

You have my vote already Dieter.

4 minutes, then fuck it.

This thread will be up for several days.

The proportion of leftypol cunts will increase at a geometrical ratio, while the number of viable candidates will diminish in an arithmetical ratio.

You're not going to be happy no matter what, so don't worry about it.

Is anyone here because they're capable of happiness?

Oh and if you need someone to vouche for me you can ask Wheels about Sakebug if Jim hasn't made pigfood from him yet.

See above, I'll give it 24 hours.

I've been on Holla Forums for ten years. I am NS. I have been a committed pro-white for my ten years. I am an Odinist. I do not like to censor things, but I would be okay with censoring spam. I could make a disposable e-mail if BO still wants volunteers.

If there's one thing I know, it's that those desperate for a mod position sure shouldn't get it. And definitely don't give it to these morons calling each other kikes, tripfagging, or general embarrassments.

Oh, so you're the inventor and ruler of greentext?

Way to disqualify yourself at the start.

I will listen to whites, and obey the Owner… I have no interest in this board's structure as you have no interest in doing anything jeopardizing.

Email:
[email protected]

Attached: survivors' descendants.jpg (612x463, 96.61K)

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (120x120, 8.45K)

Only the BO can change word filters. Mods/Vols can't access the settings page.

Not even 4chan's Holla Forums has been around for 10 years. It was created in November 2011.

I would be tempted.
But the reality is I'd never actually moderate since I don't see it as in the overwhelming majority of cases and find this board to be somewhat overmoderated judging by the ludicrous number of stickies.

Attached: ModCat.png (600x600, 286.74K)

Next time he will name it right, good job.

Sounds fun

Anchor this thread. Pick me or pick one of the tards above me who aren't autists. I'm king autist.

Sure, I'll throw my name in the bucket. Will you just be checking our post histories or something?

Eh, that kind of depends. The BO can uncheck the box marked "Allow mods to see subrange" in settings and that stops Vols from seeing post histories.

Sounds boring. If I happened upon a commie's login credentials, I'd sticky the Holla Forums x Holla Forums video and enjoy the salt.

heil, you are such a faggots :^)

hi Holla Forumstv/

I have nothing to add except don't even remotely think about trusting anyone until you read their entire post history, and don't consider namefags or tripfags for a fucking second. Every kike and leftist in a 100 mile radius will try to apply for the purposes of dubverting Holla Forums. Be extremely wary of anyone telling you exactly what you want to hear.

Kampfy hasn't been a mod for over a year, you double retard.

Attached: 8a65c825a66d932c1e225ea6babb86e3.jpg (1024x1630, 799.62K)

You know post history means nothing when someone abusing proxies.

True. Every post except OP is me tbh fam.

Post history means everything. If someone is abusing proxies and therefore has no real post history then they shouldn't be considered for a picosecond.

I agree, lets get retards who sit on their real IPs exposing themselves to NSA every second instead of using VPN.

==ITT:== I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm just a random faggot who's overly paranoid and is into INFOSEC. I've no social media and have odd work hours, so I'll probably be on when I can. I also know a bunch of faggots who're into privacy and could probably leech info off them for some INFOSEC threads for Holla Forums if anyone's interested in that. Outside of that I only use TOX if needed.

So mod account names changed all of the sudden but behavior seemed the same or similar and nothing was ever explained but you take that to mean FOR SURE that Kampfy was gone then.

Commit insecticide, triple retard.

Gud. We will review your application mister. Soon you will be accepted as a new moderator.

Do I detect a dirty subversive (((rat))) already?

Nah, i don't give a fuck myself, new vols will be hated EITHER WAY. I haven't posted any emails.

I am am existing mod of Holla Forums, /meadhall/, and a few other boards. I am on generally online during very odd times (for example 7-10 AM est or 1-3 PM). If you ever find yourself logging in with a million reports of spam, then you have probably seen me online.

Emerakul[a t]cock.li

Attached: cock.png (511x524, 42.58K)

It's probably the lesser evil, to be honest. A genuine Holla Forumsack who never even bothers to change their IP is better than a Holla Forums faggot or paid shill.

Imkampfy derangement syndrome on full display

Then why are you arguing my man?

Attached: f53451e6c8d30f4e8e7531ac064b3d8f.jpg (386x461, 197.2K)

Sometimes a trip is just a trip.
Other times, it's cancer.
Learn the difference.

It’s telling that you spelled his name right. Or should I say YOUR name.

When vols/mods change names and literally NOTHING is explained you would have to be a literal mouthdripping moron to believe that anything changed. Especially when their logged ban messages were exactly the same style if not character exact as before. Drown yourself in cough syrup.

Don't get me wrong, i actually agree with that logic. Its understandable from certain perspective.

Because you're sitting in this thread and arguing too.

Thanks for the example of cancer.

Hoo, boy, the real fun of this thread begins.

Which makes me scratch my head at the hate for tripcodes + tor. It's almost like you fagits want to prevent any form of establishing reputation unless it's NSA snoop-able…

wew. Additional suggestion for the mods: don't consider anyone with terminal Imkampfy Derangement Syndrome.

But I'm arguing because I do give a fuck.

Attached: the fate of tripfags.png (485x156, 34.45K)

Ah fuck it.
I'll throw my dick in the ring.
Since I'm over in bongistan it probably helps as most of the mods seem to be filthy yankee devils.
Plus not like the moderation here can get any worse.

cocksmith at cock.li

Attached: dobule smug.png (596x593, 682.38K)

If I get to be a mod I will ban everyone I personally disagree with while at the same time making sure that Piccolo Dick is stickied at all times.

Can I have the Job?

Attached: 1415260586435.gif (329x302 27.04 KB, 24.85K)

What sort of retard would want to paint an enormous target on his back by becoming a vol while using their clearnet IP? That vol would be compromised the day they first logged in.

If I am nominated volunteer, I promise to ban "muh plebbit spacing" posters for both thread derailment AND spoonfeeding the enemy and also ban thumbnail posters.

(Yes, it is I who have been making those two report types all this time!)

True i'm on a proxy right now and i'm not even banned.

Still wish I could find a proxy that works on CUckchan so I can spam Piccolo dick there.

Attached: OVERDOSE.gif (658x604, 90.09K)

Because TORah is absolutely jewish.

Attached: TOR.jpg (1000x1600 169.43 KB, 221.26K)

Tripfags like you need to be gassed publicly.

100% new mod confirmed

Shalom

Attached: f84497cb3c06a7d2199b425e80a26956.jpg (1319x1862, 1.8M)

I hope the BO picks are in Holla Forums's best interests and not some (((3rd party)))

Alright I'm back. Here we go. I'll try to organize things as best I can.

History

I've been an imageboard denizen for a long time. Not that it really matters, but I started when I was fourteen during the whole Habbo hotel raids. I didn't really get to participate because my internet was dogshit back then, but that's when I first started going on Holla Forums and getting exposed to the craziness of imageboard culture. After I got tired of seeing dicks and experiencing YLYL threads with nothing but reposts, I changed course towards Holla Forums for a while. From there, I eventually matriculated into Holla Forums but I can't really remember when I made the switch.

I came to Holla Forums during the second exodus. Watching moot get cucked was hilarious but also hard to watch. I've been posting here since then. I remember when it would take thirty or fourty tries to post an 8MB webm, and, truthfully, the site was never better than it was back then in my opinion. I remember pretending to be Josh Moon on this board just to gin up more hatred toward the site goblin. Bashing his head in with a hammer over on >>>/next/ was always a good time.

As for Holla Forums itself, I've seen the board go through its death throes lately. I think the board died shortly after the election, but I viewed that as a natural reaction to the extremely caustic and exhausting campaign. I was here virtually every night and I put my best efforts into fighting off retards of every stripe and developing various rhetorical methods of shutting down shills. I contributed by learning how to use ffmpeg and youtube-dl to archive a shit load of content, and also made threads occasionally teaching others how to do that. I learned how to use GIMP in an amateurish way so that I could mock up various memes that might catch on. One thing I did was update all the dancing green anons to properly colored red anons to fit the Holla Forums theme.

I was the /trs/ BO as well. Yes that whole shit storm, as annoying as it was, was necessary given that the sodomites are probably the most annoying group of faggots on the planet. It's just a shame that being a sort-of fringe movement of ideologues attracts societal dregs, but at some point the trash needed to be taken out.

Moderation Style

As for moderation, I think the moderation style we had was never really too consistent other than there was a very few unspoken rules. As for exactly what these rules are, I feel enumerating them would defeat the point of "LURK MORE FAG" so I won't. I think most of what those rules were should stay, but I have to say that this board has become completely fucking gay lately. I think since the election, I have been banned for most of the spicy posts I've made here. I made a mediterranean supremacy joke a week ago, calling some guy a snowchimp, and I got a 4 week ban. Light ribbing like that has always been a staple of this site. inb4 some autist screeches about internicine racial D&C. Listen fag, it's just a joke. No, this is nothing like how /brit/ would shitpost and just go 'LE BANTER XDDD'. /brit/ would say dumb shit like 'I hope all Germans are killed' and then pretend like they didn't mean it because they were just ebin trollmasters. That's wholly different.

That said, I think I would come down like a fucking hammer on all the reddit fags that are here now. I see people post about how they cross post with reddit and even saying that they are 'pedes'. I don't care if you are, but you will learn OUR customs and OUR way of life enough so that I won't be able to tell where you're from or you are a fucking goner. There's a reason Brits don't like actual Poles on their island, and it's because they dilute the Britishness of their country. Similarly, every reddit faggot who comes here thinking they don't have to adapt dilutes the solute of Holla Forums down until there is nothing left. It takes a certain concentration of anons to produce the magic. This needs to be defended, like a torch handed to you by your predecessor.

Attached: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-Sorairo Days (Opening 1)-93YiJx4Sj7k.webm (600x360, 8.36M)

I'm sure the BO has his own rules and what not, but I think that criticism of Trump would be welcome TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. Being here throughout the election and after, I have to say the most annoying group of people on the planet are the endchan kikes who strafe threads with 25 images of Trump sucking a cock, which resembles the perverse cartoons I've seen from many on the left, and pretend like that doesn't deserve to be deleted. That shit is stupid, like Trump or not, doesn't mean we can't continue to pressure him to cave to our will. No not everything he does is good, yes he is compromised by jews. But it's also true he does a lot that makes kikes tear their reptile scales off, and that's great. Trump could be fill SCOTUS seats and end TPP (like he's done already) and nothing else and voting for him would have been worth it, so in essence we are just pursuing bonus points here. So yeah, criticizing Trump and thoughtfully critiquing his style was what we used to do, instead of screeching like braindead chimp niggers everytime different news cycles tend to lead us astray.

Improving Board Culture

First thing I'd like to do is to extend olive branches to the diaspora boards and let them know that they are welcome if they are able to abide by reasonable standards of behavior. We really are more powerful under one roof, let's make it ours. Next, I'd like that we allow a fucking SELF IMPROVEMENT THREAD. There has never been a cogent reason for not having at least one, apart from 'muh books'. Make it an all encompassing self improvement threads, books, let's bring /zundel/ and the other people who preferred a higher brow Holla Forums in so that we can facilitate good discussions about things like we used to. It's sad when I yearn for the days of religious threads because at least there was something being talked about instead of braindead "75757575" tier posts clogging up the catalog like plaque in an artery.

Well, feel free to ask any questions. I'll adopt a trip for the purposes of this thread.

I'd propose putting all new mods on a probation period that you don't tell them.

Be sure to kick any new mods if they act like infiltrators.

US assets need to securely communicate. Why is it in the public? For legitimate cover traffic.

Stay mad, no-tripper.

Kek fucked up the trip, it is !! on a different site.

Amazing. You will totally get the job. They will even pay you to write more cool pasta like that one.

Great job!

If I am made mod/faggot I promise to personally gas all tripfags

Well not like it's gonna happen anyways.
Also it's well known that the mods are faggots, because they always are.
Take yer mod worship back to plebbit

Attached: bypass.jpg (237x240 339 B, 1.95M)

‎>gas tripfags
Stay mad no-tripper!

If I am made vol, I'd already be hated so all that's left to do is ban the lefty shitheads!

MODS == GODS
SHILLS == KILLED

It is true. You're already a faggot so becoming a mod would just make you a double faggot?
A fagfag?

Attached: 4a4[1].gif (514x205, 2.05M)

If I am autistic enough to make hundreds of 10-char dictionary tripcodes, and keep coming back after week-long bans, I obviously am autistic enough to take down Fusion GPS's operations here.

Now we're going to be dealing with fucking reddit infiltration. yay

Such as

If I get modship I will make sure there's no more than 3 stickies at any given time.

One of them will also be Piccolo Dick

Attached: 1413695219797.gif (329x302, 16.6K)

Nevermind he's turning into a faggot.

It's because whenever a torpedo posts it's always fucking trolling or some bullshit.

Torpedos truly are the jesters of Holla Forums.

I move to make all Torpedo posts have a jester image attachment automatically applied by the back-end!

I get your point but you also have the BO asking for proper OPSEC in the very request we're discussing. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation but IMO, a vol must absolutely practice proper OPSEC the very second they are selected to move on the the next stage of scrutineering.

Also, your viewpoint assumes there is no second layer (or more) of screening beyond the initial selection for contact. I have no idea how the mod team would go about this, but I guarantee there is a deeper investigation into any candidate than merely judging their ability to blend in for a week or two. It's not like this round of vol recruit!ent wasn't obviously on the horizon more than a week ago whem we went down to a single mod. I'll also guarantee that the more professional shill orgs got their best posters fired up and working on establishing credibility.

Oh look, it's this charade again. Yes Heil, truly we need more mods. Board ISPs are down by over 50%, and you've had several splits. But no. Really. We need more hotpockets. Especially after you yourself decided to go on a banning spree like there was no fucking tomorrow.

So you shoah'd Kampfy: Good. But not good enough. You're going to need to do more than appointing basement dwelling manchildren scouring every thread for *"SHILLS!!1!!!"* . In fact, perhaps you could consider sitting back for moment and actually let this board recover for once.
Hell, maybe you have yourself forgotten. (And I wouldn't be surprised if the second generation rapefugees and the_donald transplants had either) But this place used to moderate itself just fine.

This place (like halfpol) always had it's naysayers, trolls, etc. But the sheer force of will - ie. the hivemind - and people realizing they shouldn't reply to the 345th "X > white" thread, was enough to keep the cancer at bay.
Besides that, you've got bigger problems. Most of the category today reads like a mix of the Grudge Report and the front page of the New York Post. When is the last time anyone here did any propaganda, outreach? Oh wait, that's for "shills".

Instead of attracting a Kampfy 2.0, consider just checking for quality posters. Check their post histories, and if you like what you're seeing, invite them. (Protonmail, etc.)
People that ask to be moderators generally shouldn't be ones.

t. Someone who used to run a big board here

Kampfy was HotPocketX

Attached: b67d6f7562601fcf7746f10bf931ffcf5b4864410d7b7192d27a23906c23b2e9.jpg (276x183, 5.37K)

I will accept no money for this position. If they want to pay me, I'll be donating it to a charity for Boers. I am not in this for the money. I just think that what we do here is just too important. It cannot fail. We have had enormous successes lately, and we need to continue to press on the gas and produce more bars of soap and lampshades than ever before.

eat shit, we do not need attention whores, already had those

I want money
I will not be donating to the boers

Attached: 42b73eeec883bd087a05bf1351d9b170a59fd318b29897b057f5e491bc29471b.gif (360x202, 1.88M)

While I would agree with this sentiment, most people don't realize that this is sort of like a part time job, not a hobby. You have to be consistent and judicious, and everything you do will piss off somebody. Most good posters are best just as posters, possibly myself included. I just don't think this board will survive another crop of dreg vols like kampfy so I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

My OPSEC is air fucking tight. My only sin is using a tripcode here and there occasionally to shitpost with.

Its nice to be appreciated by so many people. Don't worry, we will never be separate from one another.

Attached: maddow0091_smug.jpg (526x420, 47.63K)

Shouldn't we instead have a discussion about how we're under 2000 unique IP's and PPH is also lower than ever?

Attached: 1.jpg (793x564, 84.63K)

good luck with that

Attached: posmods.png (1842x1336, 462.74K)

OK I can't link right.

tbh, how is that a bad thing?

People have been leaving Holla Forums since Infinity Next failed, those stats will only decrease unless there's another exciting thing to draw people back here.

Attached: DMsijuxUIAARzPB.jpg (516x561, 50.19K)

Drown yourself in semen.

This.

Everyone here went through a phase of desolation/blackpill/hopelessness and self improvement!emt is the only way to get through it. The rare and short lived /sig/ threads here are the only reason I overcame that sense of crushing defeat. We must become the change we wish to see in the world and we need a way to help more anons reach that conclusion.

Entire site except for the new undocumented boomers has been dying for a long time.

It wouldn't be a problem is quality was high.

I'm the Board Owner of Holla Forums on 8ch.pl. I never intended for any bad blood to exist between the two Holla Forumss, and always thought of .pl as a back-up board in case that this one ever went down temporarily or something like that. I've been lurking and posting on 8/pol/ since the first exodus.

Although the original address to 8ch.pl went down, you can still access it on vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion.rip/pol/

I will post my ID from this thread in this thread here vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion.rip/mod.php?Holla Forumsres/30222.html with my BO tag on to verify that this is who I am. I can't seem to access my firemail.cc email, so you can contact me at [email protected] if you want to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you

Why there's two of you faggots? You can stop advertising your shit board any day now.

THIS RIGHT HERE. THIS. FUCKING THIS
THIS NEEDS TO GO AWAY, FOR GOOD

And literature threads, why were they even fucking banned?

If I am made vol with your support, I will see it get done son!

they block tor don't they?

.pl/pol/ has two board owners for some reason. Don't know why - it just sort of happened.

Also, we aren't advertising our board, we're giving a bit of authority to our request for a vol position rather than just being random anons

An user can say whatever he wants. He was a Holla Forums mod, a board owner, he's been a Holla Forumsack for 200 years, he has an entire synagogue worth of dead kikes buried in his basement. But without a post history you can't so much as establish that he's a Holla Forumsack. No post history = no credibility whatsoever.

And no amount of screening can make up for that. Perfect strangers are guaranteed infiltrators.

Attached: perfect-strangers-bronson-pinchot-mark-linn-baker-today-170421-tease-1_bec32a5e8a56b473edb755d819ca7b16.jpg (2500x1407, 1.91M)

this, it's a classic "your the product" model when using their shitty insecure browser method. You make noise to mask CIAniggers while still being insecure enough to get targeted by feds.

If that's the case, maybe I should rescind my application. You'd think they'd at least do something like operate their own IRC over I2P or Tor or something. Bulletproof authentication is totally doable! If a 'public' room needs to exist, a bot which gateways between a [say] Rizon room and the darknet room could be set up.

and most VPNs.

Sure you didn't.

I know, it's what kept me from applying before. You have a better chance of getting overlooked by feds in their own fucking parking lot than in an IRC. Now I'm not saying I plot illegal shit, I'm saying they do.

Does it pay too.? I am not doing anything without being paid.
I will goat anyone… For a price…
I roll my ip's

Attached: goat4.jpg (504x324, 17.56K)

I'll back this up, I watched it happen, as well as it happened to me once. Pretty retarded shit too, it wasn't even hard criticism, just acknowledgement of wrong doing Trump had done. Mods are fucking anons here. I remember the thread a few weeks back when people posted their bans.

Get in the box onii chan.
You could always ask the mods/posters of the Skadi forum board for some volunteers, you can qualify anyone that fits your ideal. They've been at it longer than anyone, board is slow now days. Just don't be fooled by the rewards system, it has trolls(paid shills) upvoting subversive shit just as much as normal commentaries get up voted. They may help, they may not. It's out of the box idea at least.

Attached: G1.png (717x400, 450.41K)

I wasn't spamming anything. Whenever I mentioned 8ch.pl, which wasn't often since it's irrelevant for the most part, I always said explicitly that .pl/pol/ was a BACKUP board. I only became the BO of .pl/pol/ and advertised it back when 8ch.net was shitting the bed and no one could post anything.

you don't have to believe me, but I'm not lying.

4 FREE

Did I say I'm totally down for lullzy mischief? I'd be willing to 'play along' with any ruse cruises you might plan, BO!

you know kikes instigate things between groups right? If someone really wanted to fill up a board they would shill on social media and reddit then moderate it intensely to try and recover they level of shittyness. Image board wars never make any fucking sense.

Well, we know who SHOULDN'T be vol.

Attached: B1ki1KsCMAAe45I.png (600x438, 126.73K)

I have a security clearance and over 5 years experience in security of information and physical information protection. Also I am not FBI.

Pictures are an illustration of 1 second after being hired, second is one minute.

Attached: last_one_out_hit_the_lights.gif (398x307 1.55 MB, 124.53K)

*from the level

Attached: d38e5331311e2b91ff408361fb2b5ac7d46330b384da2678e65fedf7457b19f2.jpg (636x699 39.91 KB, 144.33K)

The fact that 8ch.pl was used as one of the many Holla Forums IS COMPROMISED EXODUS NOW FELLOW GOYIM boards should cast serious doubt on the .pl/pol/ BO.

Attached: pol2.jpg (240x317, 17.92K)

Reported for anti-white d&c.

you have irrefutable proof it was said BO?

Shoo shoo kike

I'm mocking a LARPer, as they deserve it.

you seem relatively new to jewish tricks

Well you can come to .pl/pol/ with the link I posted and look through the old threads where we have answered questions and talked to regular anons. If you want to ask me anything right now then go ahead.

I can guarantee that neither Emanon or I spammed any kind of "Holla Forums is compromised go to .pl/pol/" threads. People posting that kind of shit were likely kikes trying to achieve exactly this - division between Holla Forumsacks. Oldest trick in the Talmud.

I like this one. He glows!

ive posted here for awhile and am on here at times that spam is int baleeted and i know how to do that much (and shouldnt really do much more than that if i am to be a good mod)

Attached: cultural marxism materialism.jpg (539x600 35.46 KB, 403.75K)

Attached: db5653a65e5a46ff025ec7a43537e5ae255ee3a0733035c10630f996ebb42b9f.png (757x632, 197.72K)

also it doesn't make any fucking sense, as that's no way to effectively draw in new visitors. Chans get discovered naturally and shared via back channels with small groups of people, and it's fucking retarded to think anons only hang out on one image board. Kikes seems to think this is the case because we all shit on 4chan, when it's because 4chan is in fact shit…not that we're too autistic to hang out on more than one site. I still visit 3 other imageboards I'm sure half you faggots don't even know about.

No, that's why I'm saying it casts doubt on the .pl/pol/ BO and not calling him a shill for 100% sure. I can't prove he's compromised, but do you think the shills would tell Holla Forumsacks to exodus to a board they didn't control? I don't.

By posting anti-white d&c? That's a funny way to mock them.

discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Greyface
It's a discordian joke. Know your enemy.

no they sow division between people who would otherwise not give two fucks about each-other. you know nothing about how kikes start wars clearly.

I'm not anti-white, I'm the palest ginger in the room

Attached: lol.jpg (1600x1150, 229.04K)

I would love to apply, but my opsec is admittedly weak.

Yes, actually. It makes perfect sense why. The kikes don't really care whether they control all the boards, only that we're divided and ineffective. When gained ownership of .pl/pol/, I did so with the intention of using it as a backup in case that .net/pol/ was temporarily or permanently inoperable. If they can divide Holla Forums, then we are rendered inert, and if they can scare people away from any alternative backup imageboard using reverse-psychology, then we are left with no backup if/when this place goes dark.

Yeah, this shit was tried to paint me with a black brush before, but it has has nothing to do with how I arrived at my name. I started using greyface regularly after it became my nickname in some retarded facebook Holla Forums-related shitposting. I got it because I used this greyed out profile pic. I'm not even bullshitting you. I had no idea about this greyface discordian crap until someone on here tried to claim I was connected to it.

Attached: greyface.png (360x360, 20.78K)

unless you SSH via tor into a popped box/vps to use as a proxy that isn't blocked by rizon, no one on that IRC is either.

Yeah, this shit was used to try and paint me*

regardless anyone who says a website isn't compromised is literally a CIAnigger lying. opsec should be applied to every board you visit. You can be J. Edgar Hoover's fucking ghost it shouldn't even matter.

I'm not telling you to believe anything blindly. Of course you should be more paranoid than trusting. Any good Holla Forumsack should be.

I am a newfag been here 3 years maybe a little less butI want to learn more and he useful. Where should I start?

Attached: 92EB39A8-1B0E-492D-A82C-5519D3F14D8C-821-0000013149FD1C42.jpeg (798x1200 11.49 KB, 214.9K)

lurking moar

if you want to be paranoid, be wary of anyone telling you to use fucking rizon, lol. Because of high-profile anonymoos Ops from years ago that shit has been a viper's den of intelligence spooks from all over and infosec faggots looking to make a name by snitching. Honestly anything that restricts tor/i2p/vpn is a fucking no-go from the get-go.

I nominate whoever runs >>>/pdfs/

Sounds good to me.

OPsec is a virtue.
I agree with this. Ego is cancer in mods.

Attached: pepe mosh future fash aesthetic.png (1090x789, 1.65M)

Will keep that in mind.

One lucky user itt should attempt to post.

Disregard. This thread has convinced me that there is no helping the idiots that post here. Mass ban every person in this thread

Make it global

Holy fuck Holla Forums is a joke. Good on you reddit. You ran another thing into the ground.

Dump logs of zerosugar having his mental breakdown and maybe I'll consider you.

o-okay.

Attached: 1c594293af1c85f2bd07c44eee7fa40a0ede24b9d0938cf95fa9f3dc15e96e96.jpg (1280x720, 78.7K)

swampanon here, you should remember me from the TRS debacle.

I'd like to be a vol for the night shift
Pros:

Cons:

Attached: 8e412fad6f1bc3a80dd302a029597f980a81de8a078c73dcfeb0835bec9b28a9.jpg (374x466, 75.87K)

This
How do we know if we were noticed or ignored by BO-sama?

btw, [email protected]

Das ist nicht zu machen
Checked

Might as well throw my card in the hat.

Attached: halloween2015 (1).jpg (488x648, 72.42K)

into the trash it goes.

Not receiving an e-mail should make that fairly evident. Incidentally, I’ll repost mine as plain text.

[email protected]

After looking back into the thread, it seems you think I'm a discordian or something. I didn't even know what that was or that "greyface" was related to it until someone tried to accuse me of being a shill a year ago for using that name. Honestly. I've explained already how I arrived at the nickname, which really isn't that unique to begin with. from what I can tell greyface is also some dumb twitch meme, which I didn't realise when I started using it either.

Why would I out myself so blatantly if I actually was trying to infiltrate? Sounds like shitty OPSEC and a source of needless contention. Again, you can check out my interactions with anons over the past year or so in this thread here on vichan/.pl to get an idea of what kind of mod I am/will be. vichan.net/pol/res/30222.html

It may be redundant to say, but for the record, I want to assure you that I am fully committed to the goals of White racial revival and anti-kikery, as the pinned post on vichan/ .pl Holla Forums states. As the BO, you can remove me anytime anyway if you feel I'm not doing the job, so I'd like to at least prove that my goal is keeping the quality of Holla Forums high and nothing less. I'll just repost my email here if you reconsider: [email protected]

Attached: eagle 2.png (1682x1494 300.08 KB, 368.06K)

lmao ebin :^)

What? I gained ownership of .pl / vichan/pol/ two years ago when 8ch.net was shitting the bed and no one could post with the intention of using it as a backup if anything permanent happened here. Anything that has happened since then on vichan as a whole has had nothing to do with me. Emanon and I have only focused on keeping Holla Forums clear and moderated. If 4chon fags infested vichan, then I had no idea.

it's their bunker and a good 60% of Holla Forums's posts are FoKy hopping VPNs

DO ME A MOD AND I PROMISE ANOTHER 6 MILLION

Well whether they're infesting vichan Holla Forums or not, they're not in control of it, I can guarantee you that. Emanon and I maintain the rules outlined in the pinned post and have absolutely zero tolerance for any anti-white kikery that 4chon faggots might try to pull.

they aren't really anti-white they're just terminally autistic and kill boards because they all know one another tbh.

If he hates Holla Forums why does he reference 4/pol/ when updating the canary.

Then he moved from Germany to Romania

We only allow autism insomuch as it's productive autism and not destructive autism. In reality, vichan is pretty damn dead since 8ch.net is running smoothly. I'd rather actually do some real moderation and not the odd post cleanup each month, which is why I want to apply for vol here.

I seriously don't want to mod here. I would get frustrated. Can we work something out? Maybe I get a pass so your bitch nigger mods won't ban me because I call them mouth breathing retards when they are posting anonymously?

Also I am going to redact the fuck out of this shit. Unlike the jannyteam dump I actually like a few of the people I talk with online. I don't want them getting caught up in some autists e-jihad.

Attached: gyekpoolif.jpeg (585x566, 75.49K)

You haven't been banned yet, and you've been posting all week.

Salutations, superiors! I've been eyeing to ask for a vol position for quiet some time now, I'm happy to see you ask. Surely, there's many more experienced anons that could steal my spot, but, none of the less, here are the reasons why I'd make a good hotpocket:

email me at [email protected], thanks. So close to dubs, my good friend!

cock.li is compromised
We used to use it.

This.

>Shareblue currently losing their shit at their chance to infiltrate and really fuck up the board

Who's to stop a lefty pol or some other faggot from setting up a post history that indicates they are a true pol/ack. (((They))) have been very patient in the past and I wouldn't put it past them now. I don't envy you. Best of luck.

Just make sure those new Vols are not Holla Forums, cuckchan faggots, or social media fags

You forgot to mention your experience in moderating Endchan.

A bit offtopic but what are the best opsec options?

Most of the disqualifications so far are due to illiteracy of one kind or another.

tbqf Holla Forums also leaks IP as well :^)

I'll throw my name in the hat. Email is [email protected]

Attached: Alabama Nigger song.mp4 (360x360, 3.37M)

Only Jews ask people to do things for free.
Are you KIKE?
Quit Jewing me. My time is money.
LMAO>>>>>>

Attached: fag kike jew.jpg (854x782, 179.16K)

Oh boy.
You better be careful and extra check on those who want to apply as volunteers. Since Holla Forums has a problem with autistic cancer faggots that refuses to leave and will do everything to get rid of Holla Forums.

It's doubtful they could successfully masquerade as a Holla Forumsack long enough to establish a credible looking post history. Remember, the enemy is sneaky but also retarded.

mail.com
no other email or phone number needed

Seconded, that's what I use.

Attached: 1495826126503.jpg (704x527, 99.15K)

I just don't have the time :(

When will you prohibit youtube videos from being posted here?

You claim OPSEC yet Holla Forums purposely prohibits them for that purpose.

I bet you would do it if he paid.
OP go get yourself a bunch of cheap Mexican labor you fucking jew.
Post is getting out of control….
Why, I am unionizing the Chan board. We want to get paid…

Attached: goat.jpg (275x183, 13.19K)

If that’s the case, he can feel free to use this one for me. It’s a derivative of mail.com

[email protected]

The ground troops are utterly retarded. But how do you think the jews themselves snuck into societies over the millennia, user?

[email protected]

I ran the pizzagate wiki and was heavily involved with the SOBOB threads.

I'm a long time lurker back from the first exodus. I was a purged janitor on 4chan Holla Forums and /k/

Attached: Jt7amhf.jpg (640x960, 81.15K)

So you ran Pizzagate.
Go get a job you fucking liberal.
How do you have that much time to think about fucking little kids. They probably kicked you from the child raping society and your mad.
Did I get your goat.????

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 9.19K)

No, he moved from the US to romania, servers were in Germany. But who gives a fuck, he can really be in Timbuktu and we wouldn't know. He's a faggot that recruits for goonsqaud that's enough for anyone who knows anything.

assume everything that isn't encrypted is compromised, fucks sake. really the worst of it is when the FBI nuked some emails anons were using to access logins. Nothing illegal but it just fucked over people trying to hide from sjw faggots and kikes. Showed you who was pulling for who at the time. Doesn't matter all the fed fucks involved are worried about losing their bread and butter with the current admin. fuck 'em. Also note, some advocate lawyer that gave a shit about Snowden was going to represent that goonsquad faggot to help him recover all his drives. Suddenly she dropped his ass, that should tell you something also.

Attached: 546.jpg (680x456, 50.75K)

Threads going nowhere..
Where are you??
Do you like cheese?

Attached: cheese.jpg (400x400, 20.3K)

stop phishing you faggot you don't even get the goat reference.

Jesus Christ you can't even fucking post properly. Go have a meeting with your Meme Management Officer you dumb fuck.

Please explain it all, mister know it all, that thinks he so funny.

Attached: download (1).jpg (262x220, 27.3K)

No but just to be clear I hosted the Pizzagate wiki twice until my last host dropped me for unknown reasons. I never ran anything besides a back end website and helped try to dig.

I found a little fishy.
Whee..
Let your anger go.
Tell me how much you hate me…

Attached: Cheesy-goat-smile.jpg (741x608, 55.46K)

I really don't give a fuck.
Go jerk off in the mirror already.

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x260, 6.03K)

why are you still talking to it?

I post as much as I can but since I use a VPN no one can track my progress. Nevertheless, I still report moshie shills.

I really don't know what to put here, but if I made the cut, email me.

Figured it was a chance to say some more stuff and expand on my first post since it felt like I was bragging about being a big shot.

I like to help.

I got's me a VPN, and probably a 5 on the tech savvy scale. I just want to fuck with the NWO so bad they send 007 to whack me.

He asked me to send nude pics of kids.
Why are you defending the pedophile searcher?

Attached: download (2).jpg (269x246, 32.42K)

sent. welcome abroad.

Only pedo act like they are looking for others.

Attached: slide_10.jpg (960x720, 67.36K)

Well, i assume shit will be bumpy for a while because there is no way there won't be enemies applying. Just make sure to revoke mod status as quickly as possible the moment fuckery is afoot. There will also be gazillion shills trying to fuck shit up for new mods no question.

Attached: 38f7f09e7b1197d02ef0215f795d0c26310897d6845c0b7ddfa3ed21894ac0c1.jpg (638x1440, 153.13K)

Thanks doc.

Want me to fuck up someones credit and life.
Find me and pay me.
bye bye,,,
Rolling my IP>>>>

This thread is a fucking shitshow I can't wait to see the results jej

>>>/zundel/ reporting in, 'please'' elect me.

[email protected]

Attached: 1098203897528375.PNG (1206x1136 2.69 MB, 646.43K)

''''please''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''please'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

How about making a video of begging, then maybe.

So you're the Board owner now.

GIVE ME THE SWORD
'I WILL SLAY GRENDEL

Can yuropoors apply? I've been on Holla Forums since /n/ days of yore.
I am tired of seeing samey bullshit spam threads and shill pulling same old D&C every single day. I am online around the clock 12+ hours
I personally suggest protonmail, because well Vince of cock.li is a goon.
And on well, Opsec. I do not socialize at all, use Twatter or Faceberg. I can't stomach namefaggotry that likes of TRS have, 10bux forum goers or Endchan IRC clique.
On a sidenote, I never remove my proxy condom when I am on Holla Forums.
That being said I have no other intersts that being on Holla Forums for sake of Holla Forums

As a side note, I am the toolkit user from early days of TRS raids. Oh I suggested /baph/ getting involved in it too.
As for matters of ego, I do not give a shit. Pure unadulterated Holla Forumslack mentality is what matters to me

I DONT CARE WHO IT IS REALLY, JUST NEVER LIKE BERKAY OZDEMIR TOUCH THE FUCKING BOARD EVER AGAIN

I'm hoping that what he does is consider us for a position, then replies to our posts asking for our emails. That's what it sounds like BO is going to do in the OP, at least.

Attached: 8a00e14f29960ba784caf280a7ff8dc2067394d3f9e1148adb8b4d8b75609c27.gif (480x480, 357.33K)

Hello, Alphabet, you no good stalker spies.

here's a partial list of the domains mail.com connects to:

google
google doubleclick
google apis
google services simple
google tag services
google analytics
google tag manager
bunch more google subdomains
casale media
openx.net
taboola
ui cdn

CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are retards still posting that deliberate misinformation on what imkampfy supposedly looks like?

this place has a huge brain-drain and op/heil dickwaving about opsec and other silliness is part of why, inb4 You have been banned for 4 weeks. Reason : kike
t. cuckchan Holla Forums

Attached: nothing to honk about.png (554x439, 44.74K)

You know who I am and that I've been here longer than you. You know that I hate those pesky fymynysts and their womyn's lib as much as any of you.

As a uni student and trust fund baby, my schedule for modding is flexible enough. I'll take care of off-topic spam, defeatist shilling, and thread hijacking from goons, TRSodomites, CIAcrackers, and other unsavory elements. I won't tolerate Holla Forums's bourgeois echo chamber leaking into our free thought paradise. I won't let newheteros flood the catalog with "redpill me on X" and similar threads. And most importantly, I won't leave 80 fucking stickies up for a week at a time you inbred rapemuscle-suckers. Oh, and absolutely no strong, independent womyn threatening our no-gyrls-allowed clubhouse. Testosterone must reign supreme! Whatever else comes up is open to discussion.

Tears, homage, and sworn oaths of fealty can be left at: [email protected]

Attached: Richard Mandow4.png (335x243, 153.87K)

KILL YOURSELF

That's an interesting point. I feel like I'm learning a lot from this discussion.

Nevertheless, kampfy, I refuse to acquiesce.

Attached: Richard Mandow2.png (335x243, 106.69K)

There is no more time anons. It is now or never.

Attached: Eternally_asshurt_mods.png (649x640, 355.61K)

YOU ARE DONE TURK, NO MORE PROJECTING

Attached: 1892983650927359263.png (988x459, 384.46K)

Attached: 1.PNG (1112x2092, 1.93M)

not politics
>>>Holla Forums

WE NEED POWER. WE NEED A CONSTANT FLOW OF IT, IN THE FORM OF POTENT ANTI-ZIONIST ANTI-SEMITIC DATA. HUNDREDS OF THREADS ON ARYAN HISTORY, SELF-SUSTAINABILITY, POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS AND TRIUMPH OVER THE PATHETIC KIKES. LET THE SPRING OF GNOSIS LIVE AGAIN. MY COMPANY OF HEROES WILL BE STRONG.

Attached: Castle_Neuschwanstein.jpg (2970x1944, 4.24M)

I just want filter out Pajeet posting, /leftykike/ shills, obvious TRS/Sharia Blue/CTR, the bullshit religion D&C and asses & elbows.
It's all so tiring
I'm used to making up handles, emails and whatnot on the fly then deleting them.

Cuz u wuz kangz, amirite? Fuck off. You and your delusional fantasies are everything wrong with Holla Forums.

If you want power so badly, why not go create another Holla Forums knockoff that'll wither and die within a week (at most)? It'll be a ghost kangdom, but hey, at least it'll be your ghost kangdom.

Attached: Richard Mandow1.png (335x243, 102.32K)

Are you still salty over this?

Attached: Autism.jpg (1200x1200, 322.41K)

You're already a mod though, learningcode.

this will not end well

We need someone who doesn't fucking censor the fucking Florida shooting buy having 13 fucking stickies up, all of which were reddit-iter non-politics threads with no relation to Florida.
Good job on letting TRS get away with their lies about Cruz being a WN, Kukfy.

Psychopathy combined with nepotism. Don't fall for the jewish IQ meme. If the kikes were actually smart then their history wouldn't consist entirely of their schemes falling apart and getting rekt. They're tenacious, amoral inbred morons.

Attached: 1388197866120.png (611x738, 149.23K)

I would really like to say that redpill should be given the job. THat's a no brainer.
Verified good /ourguy/

fuck right off, he was a vol on endchan Holla Forums and spammed trump threads all day. works for the pisswater too. great guy.

Fun fact: Those were the regular posters. Why do you think it's been so dead?

And with this the death of an already dying board will be sealed. Moderation was already awful, I can only begin to imagine the shit storm that's about to plague us now.

Former /meadhall/ BO here. I'm German and been a regular poster here since the first exodus. I've established contacts with multiple anons here who, like me, are engaged with local right wing activism, so I would actually have multiple good people on the lookout for shills and shitposts. Being bilingual, I can provide moderation for our German generals, which have been severely neglected in terms of moderation in the past. I won't be lenient on shills, but I won't ban excessively.
Furthermore, I have experience moderating multiple boards on this website other than /meadhall/, so I know my way around the technical side.
Please contact me:
[email protected]

DA
GOYIM
KNOW

Always archive Imkampfy's bullshit.

>Holla Forums required reading
9th October 2017
mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A

>What is everyone on Holla Forums reading?
9th November 2017
archive.is/yVegF#

>Holla Forums books @ /zundel/
12th November 2017
archive.is/t6YEq

>Zündel's Bunker
13th November 2017
archive.is/fbooc

>Zündel's Bunker
14th November 2017
mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls

>Imkampfy is actively censoring books on Holla Forums
14th November 2017
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o

>FIGHT OR FLIGHT - NEW MODS OR INEVITABLE EXODUS
22nd November 2017
archive.is/GOaE5

>Imkampfy reacts to 22nd November thread by making a damage control thread after 2 days of mentally deterorating
24th November 2017
archive.is/nIhTW

>Holla Forums mods are compromised
24th November 2017
mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM

>4D Chess
18th December 2017
archive.is/HbFFp

>STOP WATCHING ANIME
18th December 2017
archive.is/y0CQA

>Holla Forums literature
4th January 2018
archive.is/pP1Fw

>SHILLS ETERNALLY CUCKED (Imkampfy officially fucking rekt for once)
8th January 2018
archive.is/XHZHo

Imkampfy has officially lost control of the narrative at this point.

>Richard Spencer Defends Child Porn
20th January 2018
archive.is/hDxFd

>Holla Forums investigations Thread 4: Pedophile 'Boy Lover' Symbol Discovered in multiple Highlander films
20th January 2018
archive.is/5ccQt

>Pedo 8/pol/ mods censoring new pizzagate symbolism discovery
archive.is/2YN2X

>Holla Forums Investigations Thread 4: Day Of Rope Edition
25th January 2018
archive.is/bRIAP
archive.is/GjpXz
archive.is/uUJ9w
archive.is/waU2K

>Mein Kampf (Stalag Edition)
27th January 2018
archive.is/cZPLL

>BOOKS - THE TURNER DIARIES
4th February 2018
archive.is/M7GdN

>user's View of the History between Aryans and Jews outside of the Lens of Ideology
14th February 2018
archive.is/cPQfa
archive.is/CGhvy
archive.is/6d1bX
get in here >>11257813

(Imkampfy's dear diary thread #6000000)
22nd February 2018
archive.is/GylyW
archive.is/b9DND

22nd February 2018
archive.is/75kNI

Projecting about your /8pol/ knockoff that withered and died within a week? You can never turn me into a nazibol proxy warrior, kike. I will remain true to my own cause. I know that every time you see this > >>>/zundel/ your scrotum contracts and you hit that [B&D] link with lightning speed. I am the spider in your bedsheets, motherfucker. I laugh at you, semite. You do not belong here, and you will never change this place into somewhere you belong. Veritas Omnia Vincit.

Go be a defeatist somewhere else then. Holla Forums is the birth of something incredible that you have obviously failed to perceive. I will not allow this gestation to fail.

AVE!

Attached: 32.PNG (709x636 41.95 KB, 111.49K)

Ashes for mod.

[email protected]
Oldfag GG vet here. I vol'd on 2 boards. No matter who the new vols will be, we need good NatSoc vols for the upcoming happenings to establish the Eternal Reich. No more sleeping through cp raids like the one during the ZoggHogg threads. DOTR is coming lads. 14 words forever or die.

Attached: :pol:anons14wordsforever.jpg (888x1440, 272.9K)

You hope too much. Nothing good will ever happen and Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

Ashes. Echoes.

Hey, I didn't get any email, can you please send it again? (if that's possible)

You hope too much. They'll just put Kampfy back in.

zundel you're fucking crazy but i love you fam.

He's too up Jim Watkins ass. Redpill is a civ bat faggot.

You are a cryptojew eggy-tier manlet. Stay out of this.

Nobody got an email.

Ave!

There can only be one.

I claim to be a sane man. It is my sensitivity you are interpreting as madness. I implore you to stick around; this is going to get very interesting. We need as muchstrength as we can muster in this critical dukkha stage.

Attached: 15895149_866954866775337_2588491205866926559_n.jpg (500x610, 164.53K)

You're too up your own arse.

So why did none of our great ancestors not kill them all?

If you ask me, your (2) gave you away.

They wanted us to learn from their mistakes. This time we finish the job.

No. I'm right and you know it. He defends Jim and denies that Kampfy still has they keys to the board. Fuck him, fuck everyone; nothing good can ever happen.

Ashes. Echoes.

Fuck it. I'm he most demoralized person here and I need something to do.

[email protected]

That's not good enough. The prevention of error is greater than the creation of error. They should have done it and in not doing it, they prove that they never cared for us.

If the gods cared, they'd have never made the world.

Attached: schwarzsonnenatsoc.JPG (940x1184, 273.71K)

Well? I'm right and you know it.

You can't prove me wrong. I dare you to try.

Watch what happens.

make assholes and elbows a mod just for kicks tbh. i want to see what he does with the board.

You hope too much. Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

im going to cum down your throat.

No more defeatism. Become the great white hope and live the 14 words mein bruder.

All trump shills and all TRSodomites will be banned. Only four stickies and a return for /sg/ and book general.

And anyone who supports Jews even ironically will meet the ban hammer.

sounds good tbh

You. Can't. There is no way to become anything other than what you are. I am defeated. The words are out of reach. All has always been lost and ZOG marches on without end.

What else is there? I know myself. You cannot become anything other than what you already are.

And no more eceleb threads. Fucking (((controlled distraction))) and I'm sick of it you faggots.

Attached: giphy.gif (468x246, 372.3K)

Heil, from straya!

Samson is a jewish fable. So is Israel itself. Get a better meme.

Attached: est1545.PNG (1300x900 2.16 MB, 504.98K)

This thread needs a reminder that vols can be deleted on a whim if they turn out to be shitty. Infiltrators don't really have a chance.

Liar liar.

Set yourself on fire

Degenerate.

Checked. Infiltrators dox and die.

Attached: IMG_4231.jpg (472x472, 41.9K)

There will be a strong model incorporating such internal moderation. Holla Forums is just getting started.

Only if it isn't about their active acts of subversion. Ecelebs should be exposed and shamed like they Pettibone slut and chicks with dicks man.

You hope too much. How do you explain Kampfy?

You belong in U. G. Krishnamurti youtube video comments section. Please go there and dwell until the time of reckoning.

Holla Forums is just the beginning. 2016 was preliminary for what lies ahead.

Attached: IMG_0914.jpg (500x369, 47.24K)

You hope too much. I'm right and you know it dingo. Nothing good can ever happen and nothing good ever will. Go outside and try to prove me wrong. And don't bother SIEGE posting.

No Spree Killer Ever Shot a Rothschild.

Juden.

NO! I WILL NOT FUCK OFF, I'M SCREAMING AT CIANIGGERS!

trump killed this board tbh

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Show me in detail how things can be turned around and then to do that without ZOG destroying you.

What's taking you so long?

And nothing can revive it and nothing good will ever happen.

im going to throatfuck you.

This is the age of the rulership of the son, whom you call the Frog God.

kek

So brave. You told me what suburb you live in, and asked me to come help you kill yourself. I won't forget this, low T skelly. I don't want to reply to you anymore. If I was volmod, I would straight up permaban you.

*Israelites

>reddit-spacing

No. I will not stay out of it you fucking delusional hopefull faggot. I will continue to scream no matter what. The only thing that would change about that as a mod is that people couldn't delete my posts whenever I talk to anyone.

The ban is easily dodged. Why didn't you come help me kill myself if you wanted me gone so much?

And it isn't a leadership role. It's janitorial, something I'm already used to.

Liar liar.

Set yourself in fire. Degenerate.

touchy subject?

Attached: 1462201035275.jpg (336x442, 90.91K)

Liar liar. I don't engage in sexual degeneracy.

Set yourself on fire.

Because nice try FBI. Also, why the fuck would I pay money to fly to the west coast of USA from Australia for such an obscure errand? Enough from you.

Are you the user running /ausneets/ too?

And I'd also ban any use of homoerotic language or shit like that. It goes in the bog.

you sucked your dad's dick and everyone knows it.

Liar liar.

Set yourself on fire.

Degenerate.

Whatever. I'm not FBI. Believe what you want, but watch wht happens.

All has always been lost.

you openly admitted this, you have schizophrenia.

There is no strength to tether. All is Dhukka.
Nothing will ever recover. Watch what happens.

My story: pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Cringe harder

Stop giving (you)s to A&E, anons. Leave posts for more applications please. I won't post anymore ITT for this reason. I want the right servant for our agenda, we all do, and he is amongst us as we speak, but we must be patient.

Attached: 1098290378.PNG (588x332, 240.33K)

You are the literal Moloch of Holla Forums (whereas Imkampfy would be your exoteric projected self). Enough from you.

all the bo's are up jim's ass too

Whatever. How am I wrong? How can I be anything other than this when everyone just hates me for failing at the things they suggest and then kicks me down harder than ever because I failed at all?! Nobody here has ever given me any advice that I could actually act on with my mental Illness and capability.

But of course, you're not pro white, you're just pro you. You enjoy other whites suffering.

[email protected]

Make me a volunteer.

I'm the co-owner of /fringe/ and I can be relied on to help moderate this board.

No. I'm the end result of all efforts when you realize that th gods hate us and Fate enables the likes to get away endlessly and torture us all the same.

Prove me wrong. I fucking dare you.

No Kenneth Smiley Schueller!

[email protected]

email me

you know who I am

[email protected] I mean

And if I was the Moloch of this board, you'd be sacrificing Jewish children to me. But you're not, because No Spree Killer Ever Shot a Rothschild.

I want to be a Holla Forums mod and I will gladly go down fighting for this board.

Go away Kenneth.
Dwarf didn't love you. AWALT.

kummeth

>>>/zundel/ BO here, I am amazed that after all the shit I have given to (((jim))) he or ron hasn't wiped my board. I will never give that bastard an inch, not even to hang himself.

Okay, no more from me ITT. Thanks for the support, anons. /zundel/ out.

Attached: jimwatkinsgotrektbytwatter.PNG (1153x637 5.79 KB, 911.02K)

And that's why good things won't happen. MASONICNIGGERLODGE runs Jim, Jim runs Kampfy, Kampfy runs Holla Forums.

Whatever. If I were mod, you'd be able to have a book club general without it being deleted.

But, we're doomed all the same. No matter what, the gods will torture us endlessly.

Ashes. Echoes.

And nobody cares either. Why didn't you come help me kill myself?

Alabama is on the Gulf of Mexico you fucking long, not the left coast.

Even bookniggerboardowner can't get my details right!!! Why not?

cus i'd rather fuck you in the throat and nut all over your schizophrenic ear canals

Shemittah. NFP. Namibia.

I been here day 1. Earned my stripes shitposting.

Nothing ever does.

No. You're a namefag and you're in league with /polk/.

[email protected]

I will:

If at any point you are dissatisfied with me as a mod you can just remove me. Please give me the chance to serve Holla Forums. As for "shills" I'll just call them out as shills and give them joke bans that are like a few minutes long.

I refuse however to engage in censorship. I don't delete threads or posts or ban users because they offend me. If you want a mod to do that, it will have to be other anons than me. I will be helpful and genuinely believe my presence on the mod team of Holla Forums will make this board better but I'm just not going to do the kind of shit that's been going on where everyone gets banned for opinions.

That's degeneracy, why are you a faggot?

Set yourself on fire, bog dweller.

NO SMILEY! No smiley ever!

What do you mean by AWALT?

I am one of the very few sane mods on this entire site. /fringe/ is the best moderated board beside Holla Forums. I would recommend that BO of Holla Forums appoints the Holla Forums mods as mods on Holla Forums as well. People like you just want to sneak onto the mod team so you can be heavyhanded as shit with the rules and abuse anons. I am a laid back user who cares about keeping the board in a functional state while also protecting the freedom of speech of the users.

All Women Are Like That.

Or

All Women Are Loos THOTs.

I had forgotten exactly where you lived. My apologies, autist. I read your story. Sounds like you are trapped in a delerium of self doubt and should just start your life from scratch. And don't argue that you can't do that shit to a damn cancer survivor faggot. Your life is your own.

Cows cannot become mods here, sorry.

Attached: 1127862393947.PNG (443x395, 324.37K)

I'm also the creator of a LOT of threads that the mods have stickied many times on Holla Forums as well as a lot of good threads in general on here.

*survivor, faggot.

Fringe is a shit tech is a shit.

SMILEY IS KENNETH SCHUELLER AND HES A CANADIAN JEW!

NO KIKES

Antifa faggots like you can't be mods here.

HIT ME

[email protected]

I am Dutch and do not have any jewish ancestry. Seeing as I'm doxxed you can go look this up yourself and go through my family tree.

No, my life is not my own. How can I start over when Every Effort Always Fails?

No smiley. You're a cow and a kike.

I am neither. You however are an obsessed antifa faggot that makes it his business to bully white nationalists all the time. You think everyone who is voice for the right is a "lolcow".

I nominate:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Zaiger

And fuck your cancer. No, I can't do it. I have never been able to. Every effort always fails.

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated? At least being mod would give me a reason to live. Somewhat…

No, just you Smiley. Cut yourself again.

No. No namefags or lolcows.

This is your thread: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/cow/res/293047.html

You make these.

Now fuck off you worthless antifa.

And how am I the schizophrenia laden suicidal southerner bullying ANYONE?

I know I said I would fuck off out of this thread to allow more space for others, and continued to post, but I am truly done now. Fuck Heil, Ron and Jim. Peace out.

You being ITT makes me laugh. Are you still at your parents house playing with daddy's claymores and arguing with your mum about her mess everywhere?

Projecting kike, stop calling everyone antifa. You are literally worthless to Holla Forums and /fringe/ is a hugbox for jewish new-age alt-lite scum.

I am objectively a good mod and I am a white nationalist and I get more shit than any other board owner on this site even though there's plenty of board owners that are more fucked up than me and not even remotely pro-white.

I am the rare kind of guy that can keep order on an imageboard and let people of different sides have discussions and even change minds over time. I have redpilled many people over my lifetime.

All these powertripping pieces of shit that want to dox and harass and ban anons all day don't seem to understand or care that imageboards are a place for discussion and the dissemination of knowledge. All they want is an echo chamber and the satisfaction of stomping on someone.

I am a real threat to the ZOG unlike the idiots who can't seem to understand how free speech works and do the same shit the left does.

Then the left points at you and is like "see the right censors everything when they are in control too". That is sad, just sad.

The truth does not need censorship.

All of you hate on me right now but in many of my threads, many of which get stickied, you talk to me and have no idea that you are doing so and you love me.

Not interested in a vol position however I'd like to see TOR posting removed, albeit for a temporary period of time. Even though I myself use TOR, I'd like to see its removal simply due to the none stop faggotry being perpetrated by its users as of late. I’d also like to see literature, fitness and self improvement threads on Holla Forums once again, or at least in greater quantities. The few that do exist usually get bump locked or shilled into oblivion. Let’s also do away with spammers on the spot. If someone like the girlfriend or bird spammer start up, then let’s ban them. I’m all for shit posting and having a good time but this only hinders Holla Forums and further hurts the board in the long run, especially when people get tired of coming here and seeing a bunch of spam or unrelated nonsense.

Finally, let’s sticky threads that matter. This means keep one to three stickies at any given time. Keep it to current happenings, OC threads, and the general info thread like . Holla Forums doesn’t need nine fucking stickies. I’m getting some GamerGate vibes here, which is what caused the death of some of their boards. Endless stickies and non-actions taken against spammers. Outside of all that, I'd like to see some vols do some decent janitorial duties by cleaning up the excessive duplicate threads.

Good luck Holla Forums, here's hoping you don't get a sneaky cunt that tries to destroy the board.

Board needs clean up. We must make Holla Forums great again like before the elections.

I would do this. Duplicate threads are against the rules on /fringe/.

This is an absolutely retarded suggestion and everyone on Tor is just going to hop on a VPN and continue like nothing happened. Some people need Tor, maybe they are in the UK or Germany or something, where they could go to jail for browsing here. Efforts to limit the ability of anons to post here like that is a slippery slope akin to the one we're going down with ever increasing restrictions on gun ownership.

Are you trying to kill me with that dose?

Attached: 1420517149066-0.png (355x273, 61.82K)

Temporary only because it'd help lessen a route of spam while the mods cleanup. Checks and limits have to be put in place in order to clean house before spammers and shills catch on and try to overwhelm the new blood. I agree with you though, some people do need TOR.

It literally won't do shit against the shills and spammers. Spamming on Tor is difficult. People who spam use VPNs or more often phone networks to do it. Tor takes wayyy too long to load threads and make posts so it's not good for spamming.

The shills will likewise not use Tor they'll just switch to something else immediately.

I can only see a Tor ban as putting certain anons in certain countries at high risk and disrupting them from posting.

I can clean up spam and identify shills. I won't ban or delete shills as they just hop onto another IP and continue shilling but I'd stick one of those red ban messages and a ban of a few minutes to them so everyone immediately knows it's a shill. Exposing and countering shills works better than censoring them.

Imagine IRL if shills didn't go to jail but rather got a branding on the forehead where it's plainly visible. They'd be pretty useless thereafter.

Outside of no images, I'm able to post without captcha and still embed videos but I see what you mean. Maybe Holla Forums needs a bigger cleanup crew than what the BO originally wants?

randyman@Holla Forums.co
I have no relevant experience whatsoever to offer. I'm a NEET and I've been here for four years. All I wish for is the opportunity to drag my nutsack across the catalog page.

Attached: YAHOOOO.webm (320x224, 661.22K)

I'd like to elaborate on my point. I've followed /n/, /new/ and Holla Forums for years and I've seen the seed grow and influences in general.
From JIDF agents of old to obnoxious and cancerous tripfags of /n/.
I don't know about other user but I fucking detest tripfags, egofags and insane fucks like Smiley AKA fringewizard. These fucks never contribute, they just exist to bloat their fragile egos and try to rationalize regular use pseudonyms on a ANONYMOUS board. Those people aren't any different from upboat begging plebbitor/attention whores.

More importantly what happened giving a example and helping out your fellow user. Wisdom/advice and tools to better oneself and other white person here. Self improvement and giving anons enough advice to start with and force them to study and improve themselves. Basically opposite of spoonfeeding.

On shills and D&C posters from Holla Forums I have seen so many ranging from TRS, MIDF, JIDF, Holla Forums, /israel/, Holla Forums, fedora tipping atheists or a ultra conservative christfags that just bitch and moan without contributing anything, the said bitching and moaning just creates pointless shitstorms and drive wedges and attempt to D&C anons or disrupt at very least.
On a sidenote, I've seen Scientologist fucks and other wizardchan tier losers like Smiley.
ANYWAY
That being said, I personally believe that Holla Forums vol should be embodiment of the board mentality absent of degeneracy and kike infested lolberg ideologies.Every action, ban and post should be done wiith Holla Forums in mind.
That being said, I hope that you can pick a right guy for the job. I want white people, American or European alike to preserve and grow strong and strong without nonwhite POZ.
PLEASE DO NOT FUCK THIS ONE UP

Whatever you do, can you remove the word filters to at least give the illusion that this place isn't dying?

Attached: 20130801230408.png (583x690, 271.83K)

I post all the time as an user. Stop trying to give names to anons and create identities for them and I'd have no identity.

Also all you hating on me can't say shit about my moderation because I am a perfect mod.

is there any correlation between word filters and anything? you re fucking retarded I guess.

ive youve ever been in a /sg/ thread youd see what everone is talking about.
but youve probably been there as a cuck shill or it was before you migrated here

anti-ameriZOG is pro-white.

you cant be european and root for americas wars

Tripfags, namefags and egofags =/= anons.
That was my point.

You're a faggot kike and have no chance you schizo fuck.
Do a world a favor and fuck off, smiley
No amount of spamming will make you a vol, you filthy fucking kike

i tought all torpedos have the same ID number because its how the VPN works?

Oh for people as a reminder
>>>/cow/217834

Yeah, cancer confirmed.

The Achilles' heel of the white race: misplaced empathy. Also 100% total genocide is hard.

Ashes and Elbows should be vol

How ironic. I kvetch about ex "lovers" and drama and here's someone I actually know, myself.

If you are that guy then please commit suicide posthaste for being a tremendous, mentally unstable faggot.
If you are just fronting as that guy, do it anyway because jokes like these have no place in the context of furthering whites, as much as I loathe that term.

you know assholes and elbows? post more about him lmao

I really don't want to.
Details are the antithesis to reducing drama.

yeah, if you criticize trump in some way you're somehow a d&c shill who just wants to stirr shit. Was there even a thread about trump pushing for the ban of gun accessories, the 3 day background check or any of the crap that came out from his mouth after the school shooting?

for the last months the board has been shielding trump at every chance, you raised criticisms about trump? you get b& for being a shill or a kike. Anons and mods need to realize trump is a fucking human being and can make mistake and you should be allowed to point them out and discuss about them in depth. If you want to think this is all 1488D chess, go ahead but don't be such a vulnerable faggot that you need to kill any dissent from the board. this is what's killing Holla Forums

Like fuck you will, the rachposter and kampfy are the same person.

This, unfortunately.

Also, 8ch.net/pol/res/11368312.html

Yes, he hasn't been banned yet, thing that's highly suspicious.

Are you honestly unable to tell legitimate criticism from OMG ZOGNALD DRUMPF WALL.JPG? Because only one of these get banned.

Attached: max autism.jpg (448x336, 22.7K)

I've reported rachposter many times and the mods have even dismissed the reports.

actually both get banned. It doesn't matter how you criticize Trump, because people and the mods will react the same no matter what.

Someone's gotta have it.
Anywyays pooing and looing the girlfriend thread now.

Threads are threads.
Threads are made for a purpose.
Motivations are secondary.
This girlfriend thread will have no discussion and shitposts will be pushed up while I do my work on the side.
It's what the OP wants, so he will get his poo and his loo.

both get banned you fucking idiot

The wall pictures probably wouldn't get spammed if the fact that such an image doesn't exist was the best argument anybody could muster up for Trump's legitimacy for at least a year.

WILL BOOKS AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT BE ALLOWED AGAIN?

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF ARGUING ABOUT TRUMP EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR FUCK THIS

I WANT 2015 Holla Forums BACK

Attached: reeee.jpg (640x696, 43.74K)

HURR DURR SIGN ME UP

Attached: jones.jpg (220x299, 9.53K)

I (Emanon) didn't ask for a Vol position and I don't want one. I just popped over to wish the BO here luck. Also, I don't advertise our board here. You should learn how to read.

lost

Wrong. I've never seen legitimate criticism of Trump get banned. I've seen a lot of kikes claim that TRUMPNIGGERS BTFO-tier posts are legitimate criticism and cry about it getting banned, though.

NO SMILEY VOL

smiley dox goes in all threads
Kenneth Schueler
211 Corrie Crescent
Waterloo Ontario
Father: Jack Schueler
Mother: Eva Schueler
Sister: Emily Schueler
FringeMagick @ gmail.com

youtube.com/channel/UCopIzuFBqn8QiExNZ-1_ZQw

Smiley's first meltdown on /cow/
archive.fo/ndnLv

Some Schulers get jewed by the mob
archive.fo/R3CuX

Smiley finally learned how to cut bread
archive.fo/m48Qz

Various meltdowns on /4chon/
archive.is/hYySo
archive.fo/NMTOu
archive.is/qCwyE
archive.is/SqtoG
archive.is/sagVn

Smiley's Steam
archive.is/jHub7
archive.is/YF0Hw
archive.is/stY9E
archive.is/OGBsz

Smiley's pastebin and some copies of his shit code
pastebin.com/u/FringeMagick
ghostbin.com/paste/efopk
ghostbin.com/paste/36e4e
ghostbin.com/paste/7szqv
ghostbin.com/paste/ggvya
ghostbin.com/paste/no882

was there a trump gun control thread? was there a thread about florida trying to apply the trump gun control's measure? I only found out about this because i was checking the winner of the past attention-hungry games article: archive.fo/wGspo. You have to admit the board has a serious lack of criticism for any mistake trump makes even if you perceive said mistakes as intentional or unintentional.

another problem is the lack of quality threads, it has gone down by a lot, if there are no happenings the board becomes slow as fuck, at least the moderation should allow or argument practicing threads. man, even /cow/ is more lively than here lately.

tbh i don't want the board more split than it already is, take my words as you want user but at least consider the possibility that I just want this board to improve.

I've seen many such posts get banned and shouted down multiple times along with the "trumpnigger BTFO" shareblue posts.

How much does it pay?

Attached: theydoitforfree.jpg (600x603, 43.99K)

thats because youre a newfag thats never even seen a chan before 2015

Attached: sg never dies.png (738x406 47.03 KB, 226.03K)

also this.

Attached: rachposter mod proof.png (2558x2892 548.08 KB, 809.13K)

And were they all posted by Shareblue who were lying about what he actually said or at best taking it way out of context while spamming GUN GRABBIN' DON.MP4? Yes they were. When 99% of the "criticism" is Shareblue then most of it is going to get banned.

Yeah, that's the one thing the hotpockets got wrong tbh. But then shills muddied the waters by trying to use self improvement and book threads as fracture points.

kek

You forgot

Absolutely no one believes you. You're a fucking retard and a blatant newfag (or just a paid shill).

Global report because jim needs to be bothered with your mental illness.

it was obvious youre a degenerate immigrant from reddit. mind telling us why do you subhumans stay here if you know everyone hates you?

make pol great again, user

I also remember there being way more Gen-Zs and females on the board around 2015, asking what they could do to help the cause. I specifically remember a thread created by a young woman once, and late in the thread's life a dude posted a picture of himself and said something like "I'm probably going to get shit for this". I said to him, "TUCK IN YOUR FUCKING SHIRT, FAGGOT"
Maybe I don't want 2015 Holla Forums back.

Attached: 8c131cbda8bd10a35bf049fde3011fd851e70cd28c6a10d18aab20d79ca69564.jpg (1062x1062, 173.5K)

more Holla Forums bureaucrats. joy

Do you faggots really think cock.li is run by jewfeds ?
teamgamerfood.com/ted.htm
But brotonmail is not ?
One requires JavaScript. which is used to run arbitrary code and attempt to track/hack you
And one doesn't.
ANYONE WHO SAYS TOR AND COCK.LI ARE BAD BUT JAVASCRIPT IS GOOD ARE FEDS OR HUGE FAGGOTS
All services can be compromised.
By exploiting JavaScript.
And poor operational security.

10/T_D

I believe you mean
just another day on Holla Forums

I don't even know why I make shills so mad. It just happens

Attached: 1453638961817.png (545x595, 248.02K)

very original. Nice work. Congratulations.

Attached: Smug_53.jpg (511x509, 35.15K)

Reported.

kampfy and/or other mods sometimes make shitposts or shitpost threads and babysit them. It's not a secret, I've never bothered to keep up with the board drama and even I know this. So long as it's just occasional shitposting it's fine. Not ideal, but less of a problem than shills or botspam.

You can always have been able to criticize Trump. I've literally never gotten banned for it. I don't doubt that there are actual stupid anons who get caught up in the mix, but
IF
YOU
FILL
THE SCREEN
WITH ATROCIOUSLY FORMATTED
redtext
shouting about how Trump totally cucked and everybody who supports him is tofally a stupid moron who expected him to be literally Hitler, you are indistinguishable from demoralizer shills.

It very well might be true that Trump is a stooge, or that he is just a nationalist lite, or that political solutions are impossible. But supporting him was always the rational decision, and it has redpilled millions upon millions of people and pushed Holla Forums memes further into normiespace than everything prior combined. Only schizophrenic spergs think that you have to either blindly trust somebody 100%, or burn all bridges and cut ties immediately. And only schizophrenic spergs routinely mistake political maneuvering for "cucking out".

Attached: JwNPAckJDiPsI.gif (325x203, 780.25K)

If you're here and don't know that political solutions are impossible, you don't belong here.

is reddit literally below Holla Forums tier?

At least Holla Forums is anonymous, so yes.

trump is a kike

You realize you outed yourself as a shill in your very first post where you argued there's literally nothing wrong with ban evasion, right?

Exactly. Shills play a game where they make obvious shillposts like pic related and then cry that OMG MODS DON'T ALLOW CRITICIZING DRUMPF when said obvious shillposts get banned or deleted.

Attached: totally legit.jpeg (910x105, 40.98K)

ebin. how is that not legitimate criticism?
trump is a kike, he is not above being shit on for being a kike.

Good job, Shekelstein. A lot of shills can't even make it past (1)

Reported.

I think the argument is more than one can usually get away with shillposting regarding almost any other topic and not be banned, but the moment its He Who Starts with a T, that's a bannin'

>>>/gaschamber/

trumpniggers are this delusional

Learn to read you dyslexic nigger. I wholeheartedly agree that "political solutions" to our predicament don't exist. I am discussing why stupid spergs get banned. But just because you can't solve the problem through elections and institutions doesn't mean you can't use what opportunities you have.

If you cannot process the nuance and complexity involved in understanding, predicting and shaping the future, you don't belong here.

Attached: I_8f1d5e_1267362.jpg (265x290, 16.78K)

lmao paranoid schizophrenia

they literally raid this place during the elections, and when they get told to leave they go full
and convince themselves this is just the longest shill raid in the board history

yeah, the trumpcucks raided this place and migrated here from reddit. themselves and the JIDF kikes that help them are the only shills here.

and putin himself >:)

So no, you're just backpedaling. Got it.
You have no political opportunities. Next?

It's like you're not even trying

I can't think of any topic that shills are allowed to shillpost about.

Attached: b4e93320107d4991017464ce70100367.jpeg (1126x1167, 187.42K)

Great job, motherfucker. Way to destroy your credibility. Even when you shills get paid you're still not good enough.

Fuckups like this is why I'll never even ask to be a mod

correct
for the most part yes
well theyre shilling for israels wasr so yes
no, but they are the biggest cancer
putin supporters tend to be very anti-burger on here.

>>>/reddit/

Okay, you're actually to get banned at this point

Yeah, that's all we need, the fucking torpedo as a vol.

that putin shit was mostly shitposting tbh.

no im going to be accepted as a vol and purge the reddit scourge from this once glorious board.

it's smiley, the schizophrenic canadian that cuts himself over obese feminists. he should be a vol tbh.

Im a board vol of Holla Forums I mostly spend my time curbing spam and delete dost and cp files. My moderation style is level headed and fair. You may send a global PM to Ignore or verify Identity via email.

Attached: 9ea0ff343ed28e10655051d73e39df10416bac7766f778f59e595331ac158f1b.png (654x1023, 35.94K)

Attached: 783020f5a2089530e6c646628a6d2da094c110f9_s2_n1.jpg (754x528, 56.64K)

kill yourself

I'm going to ban the trumpcucks and make Holla Forums white again

Nah, see, you were outed. Your bullshit was called out and you're backpedaling. You haven't posted anything of substance, so there's not much else anyone can say to you. There are no political opportunities. The kikes control the entire political system and all parties therein. You do not belong here if you do not know this.

If you genuinely cared about the well-being of the board; you would hand ownership of someone competent or encourage migration to one of the other Holla Forums-alts, Heil. That fact that you kept moonman and kampfy on as vols as long as you did, even though they both showed themselves to be incompetent shortly after they became vols, shows that you are incompetent, or more likely compromised, yourself. Kill yourself, kike.

Attached: Kek Will Show U De Wey.jpg (865x1196, 215.83K)

Really kike? I mean, really? Just coming out and saying it like that?

Attached: Chutzpa - When a Kike Needs Help Lifting His Massive Balls.jpg (590x386, 78.46K)

I'd like to say that if I am given a vol account I will drink incessantly and shitpost /int*/ memes all over the board on one IP while hotpocketing and pruning all trump threads with another. Based Israel, MAGA forever.

Yep, they aren't there for legitimate discussion because those posts don't get removed and the anons don't get banned. It is the blatant shitposting and ignoring arguments to the contrary that gets the fuckers booted.
But they know. It's why they keep it up to create as much noise and distraction possible to keep others from having proper discourse.

Funny how we STILL have a pedo thread up.

lel, these are commie qualities. Shit on the outside and shit on the inside. Filled with 3 years of autism with a hint of suicide tendencies. But if you are so fond with these "high qualities", I'm sure that these describe well about your very life.

Yeah and since they would continue to fracture with it, the best thing to do is leave it in the containment boards where the shills have no power. The only idiots going off about it were the assholes deliberately using it as a fracture. They weren't wrong the spergouts proved it.
When they went out of their way to create multiple book threads etc. when there were already threads up in the catalog, they weren't doing it out of solidarity for the white race. The zundel cunt was here just to fuck things up and attention whore. He played both sides hoping he could worm his way in with an identity but it backfired. I wouldn't be surprised if the zundel cocksucker was Smiley to be honest.

bring back trypt

I can't believe how kiked this whole community is. This thread says it all. ID: 27aa59 is Berkay Ozdemir aka Imkampfy, Rach, Learningcode, hotpocketx. He is the one that killed Holla Forums and you all make me sick for not helping me to try stop him. The fact that smileberg was not instantly banned on sight also makes me feel ill. Nothing is going to be done about the fucked state of Holla Forums or chanology and it is clear to me now that you fuckers are straight up cia/mossad shills. I am done trying to change the tide; 8ch.net is dead to me. Get what you want from >>>/zundel/ or the mega archive before I put them out of their misery in a few hours. I am not wasting any more of my life on this fucked shit, I have more important people to give my services to who are being systematically culled from the internet just like me and need help. These kikes are killing us, turning everything we love to darkness and making our existence into a sick joke. This board is no more than a safe space for cryptokikes and subhuman WN larpers who are aiding and abetting this agenda. Kill yourself Heil you fucking nigger, this makes me sick.

Im-fucking-plying.

This faggotry is why I have lost respect for Holla Forums. This place is cancer now.

I highly doubt it, you're too much of an attention whore to actually do it.

Attached: 31723.png (400x381, 108.33K)

I have studied political science/history, psychology and management.
I have been posting in the chans for 8 years now, starting by cuckchan's Holla Forums, moving to cuckchan's Holla Forums and lastly coming to Holla Forums here.
I am pushing propaganda through kikebook, i semi-publicly semi-answered the JQ (called out the "hand-rubbers" who control our media), i am red-pilling yound people of my age, i have stood my ground against Commies in street fights.
I browse 8/pol/ by-daily, i am white (medi, but not oily skin), i have a good grasp of the style of Holla Forums here and what is allowed and what is not, i have average shitposting skills and i love the community.

Not sure what else i should include. Send me an e-mail at this edgy one, and we can talk further if you like:
[email protected]

Attached: 1c7cab6a27dca6c7b43681aa0006c34e674b58fd8d28f1fb5dea70aced86a7e7.jpg (255x254, 13.81K)

It was cancer as soon as you fucks thought you could come over here and turn this place into half. Yet, we're still here and you're still kvetching.

I am applying.

I am pt3870, who was (and is) a mod on end/pol/. I haven't been active there for a while, but when they fix their server, I could log in there and prove it's me.

I will enthusiastically ban shitposters and low-quality, detrimental posts in general.

Of course he won't leave, he'll just IP hop and say the same shit again. Like the filthy fucking jew rat he is.

Oh good, the fracture kikes are applying.

Also, I've been posting on chans (Holla Forums primarily for almost five years now.

Being here is to give up on the aryan race. Fuck you.

Yeah, you're smiley, aren't you?

Attached: oh ho ho.jpg (250x250, 48.04K)

Show me an alternative.

Attached: 390218308123.jpg (470x640, 119.44K)

Mod a guy that would remove autistic religion threads along the lines of

Attached: JIDF stronger.jpg (500x392, 57K)

You've admitted to being a jew and are clearly one of the paid shills who spams here constantly. Your utter incapability of posting without an autistic anime reaction image is proof of that.

Thought you were leaving kike. Get the fuck out.

My my, I bet you're not on tor because you've been banned. You're far too much of a high quality poster and reel POLman for that, amirite?

Attached: a696076d0f052d0243943e26873cbc53.jpg (1099x1191, 300.02K)

You will now post another anime reaction image in reply to this post, because you are required by your job to reply to this post.

This. There are a lot of torpedos in here and that newfag thinks it's all one person.

Do you like hitting yourself in the face?

t. ressurectedplayer

Attached: Feels Bad Man.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>>>/suicide/

resurrectedretard*

therealmooncoon*

pissypantsplayer*

You are not fair at all.

This. Trump however has done a lot of good stuff and changed the discourse immensely and overall I think he's a truly positive phenomena but a lot of what he does is also just appeasement that will make 0 difference to actually saving the white race.

So is imkampty resurrectedplayer or hotpocketx? Or both? Is he all the mods and the BO? Is he Jim and Hotwheels too? How deep does your kampfy derangement syndrome go?

Check your mail.

I genuinely hope BO is listening and watching. Picking up someone who is willing to dedicate to time to moderate and make Holla Forums great again.
I hope Holla Forums doesn't get egofags this time around, if anything imageboards taught me that egodeath is a good thing

Where did I say kikey, ressurectedschizo.

Attached: 1520658242001.png (824x629, 602.76K)

I never once mentioned kampy. Feeling defensive levi?

Rest in peace Holla Forums, everyone is going to be banned.>>11369979

I've been a mod over at /baphomet/ for a while yea yea I know it's not that active but I've been shitposting on image boards for about a decade, with ops, raids, and all that old shit. Not sure how I can prove that but at least you can see I don't abuse mod powers (Br00klyn). Also I'm on wrongthink.net/brooklyn

It's one of the reasons people dogpile the name and tripfags. That shit just doesn't fly on hate like it does on half. Idiots going out of their way to identify themselves through posting style, avatarfagging, etc. gets called out and they still persist.
It is a very good thing. Best thing if you want them gone is filter and don't respond. When everyone started to just ignore the rachposting it actually died for a bit. An asshole brought it back up because they needed some fast noise while they were shilling against Trump.
Stand strong, hold your head high, and cut off any nose that pokes into the conversation.

Your board is better than /cow/ in my opinion. To me /baphomet/ is the PRO-WHITE and REDPILLED doxxing board while /cow/ is clearly the antifa board that only targets inconsequential or right-leaning people while /baphomet/ goes after antifa and jews.

That makes no sense at all. If anything you should increase your efforts to improve it.

His idea of increasing efforts is spamming this board with his bullshit.

A lot of people, but then Holla Forums would be a higher-quality, more distilled Holla Forums than the shithole it currently is.

Why do you think this place is a desert? What improved? The shilling tactics? Our demise is visualised ITT: Wh*tes are cucks who'll take it up the ass no matter what.

just do what you always do and find good posters and ban them for 1 second with a message 'email to be volunteer'

Is this your first day on the internet? We're all posting here from VPNs, proxies, and Tor. Bans are nothing but a symbolic gesture and disruptive . They don't stop us posting. In fact bans do encourage more shitposting as why bother to make quality posts when some kikemod is just going to delete everything you posted?

I'm personally the old guard forced user type person. If anyone remembers when luggage lad made Holla Forums forced user. It killed off the tripfag and namefagging cancer.
The concept of ego disgusts me, but how it's endorsed. Too many good mods put their personal shit and feelings over volunteer duties.
Kampfy lost his shit many times like a sperg. Moonman got called out more than once.
Basically if you are wearing a name badge and flaunt your oldfag status like the two I just mentioned shit is going sour.
It seems few namefags forgot the point of nameless hivemind.

Up until today your narrative was that imkampfy was secretly resurrectedplayer. Did you get new marching orders? Is this like when you spent two years claiming Jared Kushner runs Holla Forums, but then the Fire and Fury debacle happened and you immediately switched to claiming that Steve Bannon runs Holla Forums, before going right back to Jared once that fizzled out into nothing?

Attached: apQA1dD_700b.jpg (700x605, 53.46K)

I have come to this thread to say I vote for this man. That is all.

You sound like the current year version of a delirious boomer. But somehow, I like you.

Attached: Monika_Heil.png (864x864, 421.41K)

You're the man for the job.

Just get rid of all mods, unban everyone, and unsticky all the stickies.

There, we've fixed Holla Forums.

Mods are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

key difference is criticizing actions, not relentless charactering assailing. It's really not all that hard to discern.

If be "we" you mean (((we))) then I'm absolutely sure you're all on VPNs, proxies, and tor. I post on Holla Forums clearnet always and forever because I have nothing to fear.

I am a vol on Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums /fur/ Holla Forums /sudo/ and /mlp/ so you can trust me to be fair and partial on Holla Forums

Attached: cc5030c372bb4ab311856bfaafc55d7.png (1016x766, 472.2K)

Good for you, Pajeet, but some of us live in first world countries, where online activity is heavily monitored.

Attached: 1520578749997.png (249x423, 68.64K)

The main reason I've decreased my time here is due to the decrease in quality of the people here.

So why have mods at all, then?
Posts can be deleted also, and that is another thing I (or any mod) could do. How many shitty threads here are left up to shit up the catalog? This could be changed.

I strongly agree with what this guy wrote.

Surely you jest

Shitty threads naturally sink and fall off the board while good threads get attention. There is no need for mods. The board can run without mods just fine.

That's obviously retarded, but it would be just as retarded to pretend there haven't been Kikebart interns astrotufing here and on cuckchan since GamerGate.

yeah well about that
those were regular posters that weren't properly moderated due to the language barrier. Some guys there have now evolved into unironic anti-whites, congratz
not even kidding. shits fucked over there
the only modes that are left are a dead thread with 4 posts per week and full on shitposts-mode that drags the thread even deeper into the abyss

Attached: ready to die.jpg (300x275, 30.72K)

Not if someone floods the board with spam. I know you're fucking around, though.

I don't care if I'm being monitored. Neither Jim nor the mods will do anything shady with my IP so there's nothing to fear on that front, and if my ISP sells me out and the feds come knocking I'm ready to die in a blaze of autism. Come at me motherfuckers.

You?

Attached: 4bcbc7f8c745803893e31ab60c0429ea.png (1000x1420, 1.24M)

If they spammed really hard the board would still make it through ok as there's enough anons that would keep the good threads up.

It would take a team of like 10 spammers all using phone networks working together to fuck up Holla Forums and they'd have to keep at it constantly.

In an ideal world, only a spam attack of that nature is what mods would be for, and they'd otherwise just leave the board alone.

How oddly specific

Dude they already turned in IPs of several anons. That's how a certain someone mentioned in this thread came to the police attention and ended up in a psychiatric ward and how a whole bunch of other anons on here have been arrested. You are being reckless and stupid. It's not that hard to use a proxy or Tor. Just do it.

That's what it took to kill Holla Forums

I remember that both Moon and Kampfy forced to take on new names after the database was hacked last year
Resurrectedplayer: Moonman
HotpocketX: Kampfy

The reason? Kampfy had tendency to ban people over personal shit, by posting his ugly face. HotpocketX did just that

Moonman on other hand banned for 'chronic shitposting and leaving ponyposts and threads up.

Has everyone forgotten traits of the favorites of Holla Forums?

I respect what you're saying, but I still think it is very possible for the board to turn to shit by influx of redditors alone. Threads which are continually bumped by redditors or other low-quality people may need to be bumplocked.

TPTB can summon more than 10 posters.

Funny, I don't remember anyone from full/pol/ getting van'd except for that one retard who threatened to go on a shooting spree. Besides, the worst I do is commit wrongthink via shitposts. Until that's formally outlawed I'm fine.

Make me.

I'm talking about across all boards on Holla Forums.

Things change and it's also not just the government that is your adversary but autists, antifa, etc. that want to fuck with you.

Lots of anons talked just like you before things went to shit and their life fell apart.

The people you laugh at now and think deserved it that can be you one day.

Tranny """"banter"""".

Attached: 1024x768_lustiger_gb_spruch_witzige_smilies.gif (1024x768, 207.62K)

Maybe. I could see that potentially being an issue. We might need mods to stop spam (actual spam not just people posting fast or posting things you don't like and you just call it "spam") and to sometimes bumplock a thread.

Still no mods at all would be a better situation than mods who ban everybody like we have right now thus causing the board to be mostly populated by people who know how to get around the bans since all the normalfags that don't know how to evade can't post after getting banned.

Scaredy cats.
Lol.
Idgaf about opsec. Neither should you.
Im not running for office.
Im not trying to be pope.
Im not in a job that can be effected by "fire diz guy plox" rants.
I dont do anything illegal why do i care.
Cuz ill be a Zog target? Already there my dude.
"There is nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, nothing to live for, and nothing to prove"

Well that explains why I haven't heard about it. So who were the anons who supposedly got van'd and why?

If motherfuckers want to come at me then motherfuckers can come at me. I truly give zero shits hence why I post clearnet.

You're very clearly happy to do that even if nothing happens.

Attached: 1520735150613.jpg (640x542, 139.88K)

t. user who wasn't in 4chan Holla Forums in 2008
Moot himself disabled both names and tripcodes after getting sick of copycats and cancer littering Holla Forums. It worked

Attached: 2007.png (995x151, 30.99K)

That gave me the biggest laugh I've had all week. I'm glad I didn't report you I think. it all blurs together

Attached: d33493267428447b0eada92d49315fbf.jpg (1200x1600, 884.2K)

Dump threads turn into cancer every single time, worse than generals.

I'M BEGGING YOU NEW VOLS TO BAN ZON KUTHON ASSES AND ELBOWS AND RACHPOSTER WHEN YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY

DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (200x179 554.47 KB, 77.96K)

Hello, self-admitted jew who is a paid shill.

W
H
A
T

I
S

N
A
M
E
S
Y
N
C
Again, you are too retarded to live.

Fuck off from Deutsch/pol/.

Attached: toll.png (476x476, 146.19K)

Your ignobility would disqualify you anyway.

Did you even understand my basic point?

Without anonymity, there's not even a reason for Holla Forums to exist, because the only comparative advantage of Holla Forums is that it is an anonymous board where people are allowed to post politically incorrect material and opinions without fear of negative consequences. That's the only reason why Holla Forums exists.

Holla Forums is a special place
You can make posts about day-to-day politics, about press conferences, news articles and so on anywhere as long as you moderate your opinions so as to not offend the normies. There are literally thousands of boards, forums and communities, where you can discuss politically correct topics, but there are only a handful of anonymous boards where you can discuss things freely without experiencing adverse consequences and Holla Forums is the most important one.

The death of Holla Forums
How good intentions destroyed a good thing
That is one of the reasons why we shouldn't have pro-active moderators who pick & choose sides, because it limits the amount of material & opinions and reintroduces the Overton window that Anons were so desperately trying to escape from. The introduction of politically correctness on Holla Forums destroys Holla Forums by definition, everyone has to once again pretend to hold a certain opinion to avoid negative consequences (getting banned). If Holla Forums is about the discussion of politically incorrect material, then moderators must not ever be allowed to pick sides, because that would result in the exchange one political correctness for another and that would the death of Holla Forums

Attached: Niggercattle.png (739x437, 20.2K)

I see you moving those goalposts. Faggot. The tripfag cancer never left because moot never had the balls to ban it outright. They just moved to namesync and continued as usual.

Out.

I am not defending kikes, i am defending your right to name them. Big difference.

You seem to misunderstand the concept of political incorrectness and the purpose of Holla Forums. Holla Forums is a board of truth. We post truth here. We expose truth. There's literally no other reason to be alive. Self-delusion is poison to the soul, and thus the community, nation, etc.

If mods can't comprehend what truth is, they shouldn't be mods. If mods aren't banning people who post untruth, they shouldn't be mods. If mods aren't fostering discussion to uncover truths, they shouldn't be mods. If mods are banning people who want to SPREAD truth, they shouldn't be mods.

I got the right man for the job

Attached: shalom.jpg (424x486, 22.92K)

Wait, what? The fuck happened to the quote?

You did not get the fucking point in the first place.
It worked by forcing most desperate gaiafag snowflake to hop through hoops to satisfy their USI, practically all of them
And remember the time

No, I've always called the resurrected shitskin as such. You don't know shit. You're talking to different people fucktard. Up until today this has been your continued narrative.

Better than endless arguments over trump and other cancerous threads that go nowhere and establish nothing new.

I'd give half my reaction images to have 2014 Holla Forums back.

get out mark

How about reading the rest of the post before formulating an answer & hitting reply.

As soon as moderators enforce one worldview over another you get a form political correctness. You get cohesion, that's for sure it's no longer "Holla Forums - politically incorrect"

Wrong. Holla Forums must, specifically, be ACTIVELY MODERATED to remain staunchly anti-Bolshevist. Holla Forums exists as a counterbalancing element to the Zionist world order.
I am a fedora tipper, and while christfags annoy me for being the unwitting golems that they are: I can tolerate their presence without hitting the ban or delete buttons.
First and foremost, though, Bolshevist programs must be kept trimmed back and off the board. No based queer and no based jew shilling. CIA has operated counter-culture grooming programs in the past, famously the west coast acid and music scene. No doubt they or contractors continue to do so, and it takes an eye for separating the deep shill from the ironically esoteric shitposter.

You're wrong. This is an anonymous image board. Admit it and move on. Nobody cares that you're wrong, but your continued ignorance is annoying.

Thanks for admitting you want to d&c the board, even the slowest newfags see you for what you are now.

So encouraging tripfaggotry is AOK?

Truth is definitionally not "political correctness"

The job of moderators should be to facilitate an exchange of opinion, not to limit it or make it impossible. If people wanted the filter of the overton window, they'd post on Infowars, theFag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, thedailycaller or w/e. Truth is not automatic, there's a discovery process and mods have no special insight as to what the truth is. The job of moderators should be to facilitate an exchange of opinion, not to limit it.

Okay, but we're not discussing opinion. We're discussing truth.
And users have no special restrictions on discovering it, either. Do you not know what truth is? Why should untruths be allowed here?

I am very fond of cohesion, but it depends on how it comes about. Personally i am a big fan of natural & organic cohesion, not artificial, false cohesion that was brought about by the banhammer.

Although we did get a canadian kike fucker in hot water for posting CP in an attempt to shut us down.

Kike.

Anyone still rocking the tripfag rainbowfaggot code? Good stuff.

What's your take on avatarfags? Same treatment, right?

That's right, that's why we're on Holla Forums. If we all had perfect knowledgeh, we wouldn't have a reason to post here. We're all discovering together.

That's a lie and not at all what i said.

That's not an argument. Try again.

Maybe the mods can deal with the "le reported" sperg too.

Yes it is. Kike.

First of all, the mods don't know what the truth is, so there is no way of preventing "untruth" from existing on Holla Forums. A mod who thinks that he knows what the truth is will only impose stasis on Holla Forums, in other words a state where we're unable to change, which is death. We have to be able to change, evolve and form new opinions, otherwise there's no point of posting here.

moot fired snacks, the avatarfags and cancer started to pile up, and the board subsequently ran into the ground. If you don't stamp out the circlejerks whenever you see them, they only grow and become worse over time.
Not once has a Holla Forums moderator posted with a name. You seem to be affected by kampfy derangement syndrome, you should get that checked out.

More or less when it becomes obnoxious shit like the
The meme forced by Holla Forums
Various avatarfags that I bumped into always had some obssession or motive posting like the
STAY VIGILANT
Faggot. If you saw him you know what I mean basically trying to attach brownie points to their actions.
However there was beaverposting, a user posted insights with pictures of beavers unlike obnoxious avatarfags I mentioned before that guy actually contributed, whose screenshots some anons share today, pic very related.
Lainposter comes and flood shill threads with lains

Attached: Beaver 1.png (1802x1404, 815.55K)

>if Holla Forums does not accept (((diversity))) of (((opinions))), it will not survive
Yeah okay Barbara.

Do you even know how Holla Forums became right-wing? It became right-wing, because leftist got blown the fuck out at every opportunity. If there had been moderators on Holla Forums in 2011 and 2012, Holla Forums would've probably remained the leftist shithole that it was in the beginning. The only reason why Holla Forums is right-wing is because there was moderaton, there was a free flow of information. I remember distinctly, being the only person on Holla Forums who was against abortion in 2011. If there had been moderators who would have banned me for being a "shill" or whatever, Anons on Holla Forums would've never had the opportunity to hear about other viewpoints.

What makes you think that an open debate results in diversity? A debate always has a winner. Always.
This is how we conquered Holla Forums, by crushing leftists until they had to form a containment board where their idiotic worldview could exist unopposed.

Get a load of this newfag.

Attached: smug4.jpeg (508x493, 20.19K)

*The only reason why Holla Forums is right-wing is because there was no moderation

Kampfy sperged and allowed his ego inflate on Holla Forums and take everything seriously.
Remember 'Death to the jews' meltdown? Or rachposting being called or being proven wrong? He avatarfagged with maddow of all things on top of it all, shitposting that was ignored on the turk's watch.
So yes, I hope that Holla Forums can get a mod that can admit their mistakes and serve Holla Forums as a community instead turning into a powerhungry faggot like him. He had his foreclaws in 8ch.pl for a while after all.

That's not what i said. There were plenty of right-wingers, even on Holla Forums, but we were not the majority, not even close.

Oh I see the word filter is still there, good times.

Yeah, I remember how hard it was "conquered." I mean just look at the catalog of 4/pol/ right now! It's a veritable paradise!

Do you remember the times when Ron Paul was preferred over that mormon neocohen fuck?
Yes times change. Hell even Holla Forums thinks Holla Forums supported Romney unanimously

That was pretty funny though maddening at the same time. Nothing the router couldn't fix though. That faggot has really shit up the place since about this time last year.

There's no need for sarcasm. 4/pol/ is a right-wing board, even though it is not as right-wing as 8/pol/.
There are multiple reasons for that, one of which is that it's a larger board and it's easier to form circlejerks.

Holla Forums has less of an issue with shit opinions as it does with the spamming of shit opinions. The left tends to be the salty fucks needing the spam their bullshit because they get BTFO and can't respond in a civilized manner.

Attached: All Seeing Owl.gif (300x397, 172.83K)

Hello. I am a homeless youthful kid whom uses this website a lot. I am somewhat known in the Rizon community, and I have a website. I would like to apply for a voulenteer janitor position and do it for free. My contact information can be found on my website, koolkidsklub.tech/~se7en (which does not contain too many political articles) but for ease of use, my direct-email is [email protected]. I am unsure if I fit the supposed "OPSEC" requirement as I have been slowly and slowly becoming less paranoid about the information I send out, and have even gone "real name" in arious places. I do not know if I have made a link between the two, but if needed I'll try to sever it.

Every IP got bent, every post got edited with that helicopter video
Also stickying that fucking North Korea shill thread out of spite.

No, you're so fucking dumb you can't even admit when you're wrong and retarded, and I will bully you until you either stop being retarded or you fuck off from 8/pol/ and never return.

I agree, that's why I mentioned that I have less of a problem dealing with six gorillion kikes one at a time than some autists who can't just get over something.
Even if I am an autist who can't get over something myself.
This is less of me being mad at that but mostly because it isn't anything new and that's sad.
There is nothing more depressing than a stagnating white man.
Dealing with that kind of stuff drains energy more than a gorillion schlomos high on chutzpah and neurosis.

How can you possibly say that and expect anyone to listen to you ever again? What kind of mentally ill piece of shit says something like this?
No one said otherwise. You have confirmed that you have no idea what truth is.

lol, stay mad.

However with SJW mods in place 4cuck is pretty much controlled opposition through and through.
It's closely approaching 420chan level of cuckoldry.
Sorry to say that in order to attract people you have to wait for the social outcasts wandering into Holla Forums like it was in the first place

Nigger, HotpocketX was Kampfy. He took that name after the hack in 2017.
Not to mention banning people who posted the turkish face of his. His face has that 'crazy pedo' look for potential insult and reaction why a unaffiliated mod would ban anons for posting that face?

Don't they dock your pay if you self-btfo like that?

Im a Third Position white boy in the woods, I would be perfect for the job, but fuck you faggots try way to hard now.

Attached: 2dd6547325cb89016520c1b01be012048eeaaca15e7337bb654f34921cc76.jpg (3564x2097, 1.77M)

poor quality

could care less

No one cares, stop try to be white.

Basically Kampfy got asshurt over a fucking joke and couldn't admit being wrong C'est la Autism

Why are you calling resurrectedplayer a shitskin if you don't think he's imkampfy? Because according to the shill memes, it's kampfy who is/was the shitskin mod. Don't tell me I'm keeping track of your narratives more than you are.

Because I don't give a fuck about your shill memes and narratives, goatfucker.

lol, that wordfilter. Doesn't really change the meaning much though.

So you've been calling resurrectedplayer a shitskin at complete random, just because you felt like it? Not even because the other shills have a meme that he is/was kampfy, who they lie about being a turkroach? You just woke up one day and decided resurrectedplayer player was a shitskin apropos of nothing?

Funny thing is I bullied earlobe spacing kike reassurectedretard into deleting his mod account and disappearing for a week. I'll always be here, but when the time comes, I'll exodus (oops, again, wonder why so few people post? Sorry) kys kikeling.(Ban evasion)

Attached: 1520967957253.jpg (410x357, 53.01K)

Absolute funniest thing is that Bergay (supposed kikey) took my Ameri-mongrel meme and made it blow up. Looks like he ended up helping me in the first place, sorry Berg ;^)

The 56% face was pushed by leftykikes, though

I pointing out that Kampfy took a joke way too seriously and overreacted. Cool head and moderation should go hand in hand. Leave hatred for >>>/israel/

Anyone else notice how quickly le 56 % meme stopped getting posted once we began flipping it around on the kikes?

Attached: bypass.png (960x768 95 B, 728.83K)

The instant it was spouted as Holla Forums meme. It's literal porky tier or gommie pepe

Attached: youarenotingoodcompanyretard.jpg (349x642, 39.75K)

I wasn't who made it nor I was defending it. I'm saying that the turk took it way too personally.

No, because I caught the goat fucker in the act pulling his fuckery while also defending his bullshit in his native goat-fucker grammar and linguistic style. Now run along billy-breath.

No, it was an obvious kosher meme from the start. Calling it out as such didn't stop it from being posted, but the moment the kikes started being portrayed as 56 % goblins holy shit did that end it fast.

Attached: d50b8d783d0389910bc14ed0ccdcf5cd59920a4d470b23ac1419037bbc3f7906.jpg (594x656, 118.86K)

yep

Attached: Jews Fleeing For Their Lives.png (1030x353, 172.8K)

kek. So resurrectedplayer derangement syndrome is now a thing, too. How many (((minds))) have our mods broken at this point?

Logs and archives don't lie Levi. As soon as the spergout begins the speech patterns change.

There's that one banner of "I've punched so many holes in my walls because of imkampfy and josh"
Mod Derangement Syndrome in shills. Here's hoping it's fatal!

If you say so. Kampfy overreacted, so let's leave it at that.

Can't tell if that's a troll or JIDF achieving peak irony

It's like the kikes forget we know what offender profiling is.

Attached: Recognize.png (664x226, 26.99K)

This is how you know you're on the right track. Observe everyone as he begins to engage goatfucker dialect.

Attached: Oy.png (491x334, 337.54K)

Are you taking this personally yourself?

I was just commenting on your pic. Please calm down.

Why? Because we're all schizos, goatfucker? Context. Putting that with your other commentary and defensiveness, your pilpul is toothless.

We already knew that odilitime was antifa, smiley, nobody cares that you astroturf your boards, and no, you didn't invent any memes.

Yeah, all you.

Attached: But MUH POST.gif (450x253, 2.09M)

I'm pretty sure I can say anything at all and it'll make you madder. The sky is blue, spaghetti tastes good, dogs are mammals.

Attached: stock-photos-man-with-food-560x373.jpg (560x373, 43.43K)

board suicide time, farewell Holla Forums, RIP >>>/zundel/

Attached: 108927358907235.PNG (455x643, 764.52K)

Nigger, what are you doing?

It'll be back in a week, because you're too much of a cocksucking attention whore to give it up.

I don't see how it could get any worse.

Did you delete the mega too? I was in the process of trying to download it. I emailed you earlier.

Loogs breddy gud do bee honesd :DDDD

Attached: ebin.png (642x371, 5.92K)

Where do you think all the tor posters came from?

Username: 123590812359082
Password: 109235HF7097GF

Proof of surrender: archive.is/pBhri

The board is nothing without the content. Have it.

Attached: 1 (2).PNG (743x747, 1.38M)

I am no Lord. Only Man. Enjoy the Fall.

Real shame that /pdfs/ did everything you do, but better.

When has suicide & surrender ever made the worlds a better place? Sad.

Numerous times depending on who did the suicide and surrender.

You fucked that up nicely.

Good point, but considering that /zundel/ was the most comprehensive right-wing archive on 8ch, i'd say that this was not one of those times.

I managed to save some MEGA urls. If he does not delete them, i'll post them on /pdf/ or in one of those elusive book threads

Post them here mate
I managed to get most of the files from the first folder before I hit the download limit.

Shit, fucked the link
>>>/pdfs/8399

When will you send out emails to people you're interested in?

Never heard of him.

I imagine that the mods are trying to find people who don't have any prior associations with any other websites or moderation teams.

dont do it you baka

Attached: lydia-hearst-in-esquire-magazine-mexico-october-2014-issue_1.jpg (1200x1620, 170.75K)

were gonna get invaded now baka

Attached: 1445734421060.jpg (500x748, 42.21K)

autoban all the discord users.

AUTOBAN WHOEVER POSTED DISCORD SHIT

Attached: 1381406868021.jpg (550x367, 65.84K)

Attached: 1520804801315.jpg (480x448, 26.47K)

I bet this was linked to all degenerate hubs

look at this cuck all ban happy about destroying a general already.

this is gonna be bad.

Attached: 8979788797800.gif (500x495, 234.64K)

fucking americucks 56% brain on action.

Attached: amerimongrels El_Ogre_des_Americas.jpg (492x650 63.65 KB, 96.69K)

hey boardowner, i browse in weird hours so i see all kinds of shill post that are not deleted because of sleepy mods

[email protected]

ftfy

Attached: real.jpg (480x448, 43.03K)

That just means that Deutsch/pol/ is not worth saving if it relies on shitposts to be alive.
Dumb memes and "ironic pro israeli" posts are very integral, yes.
Combating "NS LARP" is great.
Etc.

Leaning toward going for the Vol position now.
Just to permaban this guy and every IP in his IPs range one at a time.

As the creator of the I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme, I still think I fell short of the guy that invented the penis inspection day meme. If I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss must be reminded why it is because of the europoor meme and such although I suspect the penis inspection day meme is british made for the tv license meme which they deserve. Still

Youre cancer and the best justification yet for worldfilters. An hero please.

So I guess you got what you wanted and now that the mods will be infiltrated by anti-whites you can just delete your entire board, what a scumbag. You should have just went and posted on cuckchan because thats what you wanted to achieve here.

By the way, that is just for arguments sake, of course.
I don't think that this is the case.
In fact, I think the opposite is true.
I think that mercilessly banning each and every shitposter in there would be highly curative.
Even if people did get afraid.

It's high time that people become more afraid of their own again.
Not being that is the number one cause of traitorism, after all.

Goebbels knew what was true enough to permit, youre not a National Socialist.

You do know those are a reaction to some faggot seriously talking about this while constantly changing his IP so you can't filter him?
Look through the archive, you'll find a lot of his (1) posts, while there are only very little few posts mocking his position like in the last thread. But of course, fight the regulars instead of the agitator.

Yes, hence writing a script that (if the database allows it) to filter each and every IP the subnet/range has to offer permanently one at a time.
They'll have a reason to go outside and do IRL stuff more instead of being incarcerated in an imageboard prison.

although I suppose a script that refreshes the 24 hour rangeban would work too.
Its less dramatic, though.

If you can get us rid of Cucki for good I'd be more than grateful, this guy is really pissing me off.
But what kind of argument is
So you'd ban people just for being online?

No, that's just my ratioalization if the range ban hits someone innocent who also happens to go on Holla Forums and post in Deutsch/pol/ (or elsewhere).

Plus, you could regard it as a drill for any potential net blackouts the surveillance state might install at some point.

Don't put all your eggs in one Threadsket, etc.
Stay flexible.

Anyway, I won't become a volunteer, and it would just be a bunch of burned 000000 coal bricks being mad, anyway.

I don't think I'm too wrong about any of this, though.

Getting banned without doing anything to deserve it won't make people say "Oh well, more time to gas kikes IRL", they'll try with a new IP a few times and sooner or later they'll be pissed and just go elsewhere.
Again, keeping agitators out is a great goal, but having innocent posters suffer for it isn't the right way in my opinion.
Banning all TORposters wouldn't be much of a loss though.

Most of the shitposters are banned now anyway.

Which is why the real solution for imageboard shilling is to have a whitelist that uses anonymous hashes which are generated with a captcha, and specific mod approval for each entry in the whitelist which has no relation to the actual posting. No names involved. It's the absolute easiest way to prevent raids and newfag influxes.
Frankly, I'd prefer the ability to switch between whitelist and blacklist at will, so all currently posting IPs are whitelisted upon flipping the switch. It'd operate as a completely normal blacklist imageboard, but whenever you're raided, flip the switch, no new IPs allowed except for ones subject to moderator approval. When the raid fucks off, flip it back to regular mode if you so desire.

Except for the worst guy who'll just come back with a flood of (1) posts shitting all over NS while praising Israel sooner or later.
You can't blame people for getting pissed after having to read this shit for months and then getting banned for mocking him.

Filter, sage and report.

Filtering is ineffective against a constantly changing IP, and either there are too few reports or no German speaking mods to recognize the guy by his posts and ban/delete accordingly.
And what the hell would I sage a general for?

Yeah, the elsewhere is part of the problem.
It's both a giant boon that we have the internet, which is kike poison, but it's also a roach motel.
Gotta not be your only venue.

Well, anonymity is part of the whole appeal.
Whitelist is basically just an account system in disguise.

Still not a bad idea though.

Well, if the board owner is reading this, I don't pay much attention to moderator politics. I genuinely want to help out, because I love Holla Forums and wish to make it great again.

lol I got fired

Fuck you /zundel/. Establishing the archive was the only good thing you did publicly.
I've been in most of the bookfag and sig threads, and every fucking time you appear you spam, not 1, not 5, but 40 books on your fucking board up to the post text limit, get into spergfights with everyone who might swing at you, the get into a fight with a mod before you get the thread deleted. You're a thin-skinned and unreasonable egomaniac, I wouldn't want you as a vol even if your only job was to tend to bookfag threads because you'd fuck it up.
We finally get a chance for some leniency on self-improvement and >muh books, and what do you do? You demand vol status and when you don't get it you set yourself and your library on fire because of your pissing contest with kampfy.
You're a faggot of the highest order

Do you have chatlogs of zerosugar's mental breakdown?

I'm going to try and re-post everything that was on /zundel/ to >>>/pdfs/ I have the contents index so I'll work on finding everything that was there. I'm not sure if the mega is gone yet or not, I can't download anything more from it for another hour because I'm limited. I managed to get about 600 files but that's only from one folder. There's so much I didn't get.

Don't worry user

Attached: I'll see what I can do.png (390x248, 17.02K)

Self improvement and reading books are better done alone, and they're entry level. If you still haven't unfucked your mind and body, then you need to be spending time either at the gym or in nature, not sitting at a fucking computer. I've never seen a single good thing come out of those threads, and it has almost been exclusively the domain of faggots and psychopaths who want to prey upon the vulnerable. Big circle-jerk pity parties which act as honeypots for the few poor bastards who don't know any better. If you go over to /fit/ or similar, you'll get real advice about the hobby without also having a big fucking target on your back because you're on a Holla Forums. The same goes for the books and literature recommendations. If you're here on Holla Forums then you already fucking know and don't need the threads, and if you don't know and do need the threads, then you don't belong on Holla Forums. Holla Forums and these bullshit whine threads are mutually exclusive.

Nice. I made a thread here
>>>/pdfs/8399

Why do you let bad things happen God?

To the new BO
ALLOW BOOK THREADS
ALLOW SELF IMPROVEMENT THREADS

TOO MANY OF YOU HAVE BECOME BARELY LITERATE NOLIFT FAGGOTS WHO THINK THEY'RE REDPILLED NATSOCS BECAUSE YOU YELL AT JEWS ON THE INTERNET.

Attached: DPmHJssVwAAoKxA.jpg large.jpg (567x659, 47.21K)

Oh geez that's so bad undermining a fake democracy! So terrible! Oh no, their using our own psychological operations and tactics we use against the populace directly back at us, oh no, how horrible! It's almost like you have to admit you aren't a democracy to begin with!

Sweet salty tears, of media and their intelligence community plants realizing their game is faltering.

Attached: Dr. Joseph Goebbels - Propaganda.png (690x463 30.86 KB, 99K)

Why can't I hold all these assumptions?

Are you a new BO? The old guy didn’t seem to give a shit about this place.

It is not. Its jewsdownunder.com

Checked

Australia's first policeman was a Jew.
כפי שהיה תמיד, כפי שיהיה תמיד.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring, I'm quite experienced at dealing with fucked up and ugly shit, and I'm also well experienced with the darkest the internet can throw at this place, and have done extensive research on what our enemies plan on throwing at us while it still percolates on tumblr. For example, I've a hunch they were going to burn TRS as an attack by having Spencer get "caught" smoking meth, dressing up in full Schutzstaffel regalia and fucking the underage boys he has at his pool parties as a means of discrediting us as naught but a bunch of degenerate bathhouse fags with imagery and uniform kinks.
Thing you have to know is that the left is fucking awful at keeping secrets, they have this irresistible urge to brag and telegraph their intentions over that hive of meth and mutilation and child abuse to other leftists, and need to reach saturation and mass forced consensus before the hive spreads it by force. Exposing it here forces it to be born way too premature and kills it.
I'm sure you all know who I am, and the horrors of my existance, and also that I have no ego and just want a place with productive insights and new research and perhaps new, awful shocking humor guaranteed to horrify a commie in the middle of class. I await your decision!
[email protected]

Attached: Poppers.jpg (547x1434 61.39 KB, 1.43M)

You fucking sperg, you ruined everything.

Everything "BookNEET", everything.

It was pretty bad back though, just in a different way perhaps. I also remember a thread on 2015, someone had created an OP, asking about how they could find herself a Hitler to date, calling themself Eva Brawn and competing herself to Watamote because they was awkward, they said. Everyone was telling them to post proof that they were even a woman but they didn't, and drawfag made a drawing of her as Watamote giving a peace sign, with her thread ID on her torso. She was being a right attention whore and fishing for replies. I had saved the image but spent the last 40 minutes looking for it on my backup to no avail, which leads me to believe that it must have been on my now dead HDD. I want save like $3000 to have someone scrape as much data as they can off all my dead drives, I've had such bad luck with them in the past.

Attached: 194e8d8930e429ac73b2a26b89db8cdbfa6397009f4f7db6e3578532906f710c.jpg (608x640, 79.48K)

What part of "you have lost" do you kikes still not understand? Do you think I've been ironically telling you to kill yourselves for the past four years? You're done. There is no future for the jewish race. You are a dying race and you can either walk off the stage of history or be pushed off.
Kill yourselves.

user don't get jewed. Go buy a terabyte external and use it for backups of valuable or wanted files. To salvage your drives yourself, just ensure you've a free spot on your momboard and plug the dead drive in as a slave/secondary drive. Copy and paste the files you want into the external. That's literally what a lot of these backup services do outside of probably replacing the HD's board in case that's fried. Fun fact: The HD's board could be the issue and not bad sectors or clusters. Double check the HD if it just stopped working. See if a board replacement can fix it. A cheap 5dollar replacement VS 3k seems like a good gamble.

Also a tip: Avoid SSD as they retain information no matter how much you wipe it. Platter drives are the way to go for privacy and moving/dealing with large files. Go for Western Digital as they're cheap enough on Amazon to buy up one or two for under a hundred. You need no more than a 500gb for your computer, maybe a secondary for steam and media. Ensure you're using decent quality SATA cables too. If they're the shitty plastic red ones, avoid them. Go and drop a few bucks for the rounded rubber black ones with the metal clips that ensure they can't accidentally fall out when jostled.

Say that in the UK and not in America and lets see what happens faggot.

You can do bit flipping on platters too.
Any information you write to a drive should be either encrypted, or rigged with thermite. There's no other surefire method.

user are you flirting with me?

Board owner of /Religion of Cuck™/, some anons on Holla Forums, a couple other anons on various boards including that board dedicated to suicide. Reasons vary from suicidal behaviour, to drugs, to white supremacy, to jihadist stuff.

There's a difference between being brave and reckless. One is the idiot that blows himself up by accident with an RPG the other is the one who at great risk to himself successfully fights off huge numbers of the enemy.

If you don't debate kikes you don't become wise to their ways. A bubble will kill Holla Forums

Censorship weakens our cause and serves the jew. This is a discussion forum. If you want to be efficient you create copypastas to refute the same tired shit automatically and easily and everyone that reads the thread sees the enemy BTFO and gets redpilled. By making an echo chamber you reduce activity on the site, drive off people that would otherwise be interested, become lazy at defending your own worldview, and decay the same way the left has decayed into a bunch of screeching morons that know they are right but can't prove it.

If I handled any kind of real data you bet I'd have all my drives rigged with fucking thermite and a 24 hour dead hand switch too.

Which is why Tor is enabled. They can come debate with us, but they have to wear the retard badge.

timeline shift.

Attached: why.jpg (793x993, 27.35K)

Hawking is dead.

I do have an external, a 5TB HDD, and I thought I backed up everything, but I guess I only backed up my images up to a certain date because I can't find anything from when I first started browsing Holla Forums in 2015. I remember always wizzing past the drawing because it was one of the first things I saved from here, but now all of a sudden I can't find it, which just tells me that it was on my main computer's HDD, an HDD that is so fried it won't even read when plugged in. It isn't like only some of the files are inaccessible or some sectors are bad, I straight up just cannot even get Windows or Linux to detect that it's plugged in via USB, and it won't boot when plugged via SATA. Also, I've tried using those MyPassport Western Digital externals, they are the worst pieces of shit on existence and I'm never fucking buying a WD product ever again.

Hi, paid shill posting from tor because you're banned. No, we have no obligation to refute the same copied and pasted kike paid shill propaganda every single fucking minute of every single fucking day. It should be banned on sight. There is a minimum level of knowledge you must have to post here. If you do not have that knowledge (read: you are asking questions or making statements that are objectively false), you should be banned or simply told to lurk more.

le minister of truth

Every lie burns away with the truth beside it… but if everyone is forced to say certain things for fear of being banned and the discussion isn't had to begin with nobody learns a damned thing. Censorship is only required to suppress truth it is not required to expose lies. To expose lies only exposure and refutation is required.

Go read The Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini and come back when you aren't full of "everyone can win" utopian delusions.

The left: we want racial diversity but everyone must have the exact same idea, no diversity of ideas
The right: we want ideological diversity, people should have discussions and learn and improve their rhetoric, but fuck racial diversity

That's not what truth is. You fundamentally do not comprehend the concept of truth, likely because you're a moral relativist piece of shit.

Wrong. We want information diversity.

Well he is a Tormuldist.

Abortion is PRO-WHITE and REDPILLED: >>>Holla Forums11372652

Truth is absolute and objective… and it does not need censorship to make it true. You don't understand what is discussion and discovery. If you want to shut down discussion than just close Holla Forums and publish a single document that is said to contain and present the whole truth. Then execute or ddos or otherwise silence everyone who contradicts even one word of your document.

I don't know when Holla Forums became "right wing". National Socialism is radical centrist. Is it neither left nor right wing. Hence splinters like tinychat / thirdposition … why are we called "alt-right" now instead of third position? Why are all identifying ourselves as supposedly on the right? Pro-white ideas are neither left nor right. The conservatives and liberals have both always been our enemies. If we can dupe conservatives into serving our agenda with this whole alt-right narrative than great but not too long ago we opposed both the right and the left and identified with neither. That seems to have been memoryholed though.

Censorship of kikes is required when the kikes are intent on shouting you down. It's volume control.
Gassing of kikes is required too.

Still accepting the kikes' false dichotomy, I see…

Yep.
I do, in fact.
Funny you should mention that, I'm writing a book cataloging truth, and it's in a style I think people here would appreciate and be fond of. It's about 300 pages right now, but I'm only about halfway through the first draft. I expect at least two more drafts, and then I have to add citations (it'll be an ebook with clickable links rather than a huge end bibliography) and perhaps even have to include PDFs of some at the end. At any rate, I'll be posting a chapter or ten here soon to get people's impressions.
But no, you still have absolutely no comprehension of what truth is, since you seem to think it requires "silencing" or "enforcement". You also have absolutely no comprehension of what THIS PLACE is. This is you: and this is why you're a total faggot.

Third position is the only real position Holla Forums should be taking.

rhbtry.blogspot.com/………….

Checking this fucking Timestamp

Attached: heil.png (278x689, 63.09K)

There goes the whole board then.

That's why you use TOR/VPN and other OPSEC, retard.

Whatever this is, it's some kind of deanonymizing trap.

WD externals are garbage, I don't even want to get into it. But some of their internal drives are among the top. I would have no problem with a WD Gold in some generic external case as an external drive.

hey I'm a stupid faggot who will permaban people who post jokes like:

because they hurt my feelings

when do I start?

Attached: 3R2OqJn7lwfSiG6jJo5PcTDAiKsqLcSS72OSOb7_6Bk.jpg (1024x684, 116.3K)

Goddamn. That's dedication

So we just have to get rid of one guy and we can have a mod free board where we can finally discuss what we are interested in?

Awesome. How to stop him?

Thread before Heilstein has a bitchfit and wipes my posts: archive.is/pBhri
>mfw leftyposting BO's complaining to me over email for taking down my content before they had time to DL it all and rip off my compilation work and archive reputation

If you have tried to support what I was doing, I salute you. Don't feel bad about anything, not even the absolute state of the board. You can find my email address ITT if you still want the archive for individuation purposes/redpilling operations. As for the rest of (((you))) this is all I see now:

>/zundel/ is an attention whore
>/zundel/ seek psychiatric help
>/zundel/ is x projection of my own bullshit
>wahh you didn't handhold anons enough
>wahh you didn't join in on the Trump D&C bandwagon for attention shariablue jew!!11
>wahh you didnt prove enough that you were being systematically censored by the Holla Forums network because I am a fucking retard who can't take 5 minutes to investigate the matter which has been made clear for me 100 times already
>/zundel/ is smiley!!!11
Implying I am going to dox myself just to disprove this baseless claim? Kek.

If you love books so much, go DL from (((/pdfs/))) and (((/polarchive/))). I gave you niggers months of my time and more than enough chances to fix Holla Forums and you let Berkay/Josh fuck me over day after day. I don't want to come back to this place anymore. This thread initally gave me hope, but that sensation instantly turned to illness and despair once I realised the true nature of what I am going through. Once again, I am better left to my own devices in this sorry-ass world.

Sink with Holla Forums if that's the way you feel. You are just another user climbing aboard the implying train.

Let me reiterate my purpose for leaving: I am taking my mission elsewhere away from this kiked shithole. Anyanon with common sense will do the same after seeing what has happened ITT. I would have gladly vol'd to rescucitate this dying board and waste more of my numbered days restore my hope in it's future before getting ZOG'd, but we are beyond the event horizon now.
I told anons to stay on Holla Forums and protect it, and not to think of /zundel/ as anything but - 1) a power core to access when jew shills raid us, and 2) human resources
This argument hasn't convinced one oldfag to avoid my content and posts. I didn't spend half a year ignoring my girlfriend and putting the archive together without first feeling confident in the integrity of my companions (whom have now fled to better arenas of discussion and information sharing after experiencing for themselves the jewishness of Holla Forums).

I understand how you feel, but it's time to eclipse this filthy kike cycle and take the Holla Forums concept to new heights.

viper, kill /ausneets/ my dude

t. TheRealTorpedo.
Never change bro. Can't wait to see your face in the papers one of these days getting thrown into the back of a patty wagon. You have put your handler's nuts on the line too many times for this bullshit to continue (see Diminishing Returns).

No amount of damage control can maintain balance in a system damaged beyond rectification or repair, that no longer serves its purpose.

Attached: 1.PNG (194x282, 69.52K)

Where? T_D, plebbit, Overchan on dankweb?
I have a inkling that you'll never truly leave

Oh by the way, you're being a defeatist, just a tad.

Oh look, the attention whore lied through his teeth about leaving and wrote a giant attention whoring post. I sure didn't see that coming.

Projecting?

Once this thread's done, I'll be gone. Rest assured, moishe.

We both know you're lying.

I was asking a question, were you going to one of those two?

Me again, also an addendum, I will ban this spamming nigger on sight. I hope the next vols will as well. This fag is more annoying than the people he purports to be fighting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 4.59.08 AM.png (2134x752, 1.03M)

I hope you don't become a vol. We need people that will crush actual spam not opinions they disagree with. If the guy has a habit of making multiple threads at once on the same subject I support you forcing him to keep it all in one thread but if your plan is just to throw out bans as if they meant something and shut down discussion then you shouldn't be a mod.

You are obviously a newcomer if you don't think this guy spams these images in every fucking thread. It's insane. Posting 4 images over and over and over is not an opinion, it's just spam.

you are a shill.
and you won't get the vol.
Keep crying though
Fucking triggered little bitch.
LMFAO

Attached: Shillgo_(1).png (618x340 44.47 KB, 133.32K)

I rest my case.

you rest your aids

Attached: e89c4e2d76513a0b3604c0743dd7b895b8ee3cb4bde8009554996424ed1686c7.jpg (264x191, 15.51K)

Kampfy is not taking this whole demodding thing very well. Or about as well as you might expect the disabled turkroach to take it I guess.

you have aids bro- seriously get it checked

Attached: 9LUt9Z9.jpg (824x1000, 97.8K)

It was funnier the second time. Your handling of memes is deft kike-kun.

keep crying )

Like pottery.

I love how absolutely blown the fuck out shills are with this

The kwetching is incredible

Attached: Shillgo_(1).png (600x1033 44.47 KB, 64.56K)

Holla Forums bo propably looking for a new thing to do, we need that talent fellow nazis :^)

sucking dicks and being an embarrassment to the society?

Hmmm you're apparently from Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack / have a connection to Andrew Anglin. Not hating; just observing.

What makes you say that?

that smerff shit is sperglin

thanks, it's slow af these days but tbh quality > quantity. Couple of years ago we were really active because we were trying to keep faggots from fucking with this site. Also shit we do is mostly for lulz, not politics, it just so happens that yids and control-freak libshits really are fucking cancerous.The fucking commies polarized everything into this black or white bullshit. /cow/ is fairly autistic regarding how much they focus on their targets but to me it seems like they target attention whores on both sides of the political spectrum.

I can help Holla Forums because troll raids are obvious to me, considering I've done stupid shit like this when I was a kid. baiting and derailment is obvious and I can tell the difference between someone who's just new or is looking to shit things up on purpose. Any ban I put down will be followed with a logical clear explanation, not generic shit like "kike", I actually want to teach people what makes shills/trolls/kikes easy to spot. Another thing I would focus on is the one-liner Ad Hominem posts, that shit has to be throttled and people need to make actual reasons for their post so at least others understand. Believe it or not it's used mainly as a derailment here. Also I am familiar with manipulative dialog utilizing logical fallacies and propaganda techniques, I would list those with bans. If someone makes a post with 3 different types of logical fallacies, it's on purpose and I would point this out. mods can't be on top of things 24/7, and I think it's important for anons to learn about this shit and not get sucked into bait all the time. We can see post histories but anons can't. Eventually trolls move on to other targets if they don't get what they want. Just my 2 cents but if the BO wants me to keep my trap shut and just clean away derailing shitposts I have no issue with that as well.

oh, also I absolutely fucking hate e-celebs and I would nuke threads wasting space with their bullshit on-site. lots of time those fagots make "hate" threads about themselves just to try and generate attention, or, it's a kike trying to do some D&C shit meanwhile they're too fucking stupid to observe that Holla Forums doesn't care.

didnt this guy get doxxed by someone that said he was from the same country as trumps wife?

yea, it's something that makes revenue with clicks, and probably tries to see active facebook logins. the URL looks like it was automatically generated to evade blacklisting. archive.fo/1xTC5

whats the post limit in this thing?

751 here we come

mods are kikes, Holla Forums was right.

I forgot I made that thread.

I played Eve at the time too. I wonder if my account still exists.

Attached: lolbutthurt.png (333x188, 6.2K)

I guess I'll get one more in before the thread maxes out.

[email protected]

So what that piece of shit shareblue paid shill has been doing for weeks, ever since it was banned from reddit. You don't seem to know what spam is.

I'd be very interested in the position. How do I apply

DEATH TO AMER|CA

Whoops, I didn't want to do this. But nethertheless
DEATH TO AM3RICA