Muh racist 1960's America

Go back to Holla Forums

Is the shape of water black cummies in white tummies?

meanwhile in china, blacks are literally banned from their media

but you can't piss of the chinks, can you? fucking spineless cunt

Michael Shannon was the only good thing about this piece of shit. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it felt Jewish af, it just has that Jewish style.

More like green cummies in white tummies

Water takes the shape of its container, we've learnt this in elementary school

THIS

Bravo GDT! Here's your Oscar!

Never saw the movie but I always had a feeling this is SJW multicultural shit. DAMN

>>>Holla Forums

LITTLE, HUMAN COCKS
BIG FISH DICKS

I found it funny how they had the Russians as the good guys. But at least the score was on point. The whole gay racist bar bakery scene was pretty pointless imo.

56%: the director

What did you expect from Del Toro? He's a hack. Imagine trying to pass off your hellboy erotic fanfiction as a sophisticated film and people hailing it as one of the best of the year. Find me one Del Toro flick that wouldn't be equally suited to comic book format.

Another movie about

But fish dicks are tiny. They just shoot a lot of fish cum.

Hellboy was a series of comic books before it was adapted for cinema. Del Toro directed Hellboy and Hellboy 2 which had the character of Abe Sapien, who is a fish man. Both Abe and the fish man from The Shape of Water are played by Doug Jones. It is worse than capeshit, it is fanfiction of capeshit.

uhh this guy was the president in 60s…
movie is really reaching it

Does that mean it's a gay fish?

FISHed

I thought he was a spic though?

I thought it was a Hellboy spinoff when I first saw the trailer. I have no idea why Del Taco gets praised for being so "imaginative" when the lazy fucking hack just copy pasted the exact same creature.

Full spaniard parents and grandparents
Del Bull is just larping as a dirty mexican to get quick chauvinistic bucks from the taco audience

New levels of absurdity, everyday, forever.
He's unironically using animal fucking as a metaphor for interracial relationships.
While making a SOVIET SPY one of the good guys.
HAMFISTED

that was horrible

NO YOU GTFO

garbage
kino

He had the right elements, just fucked up as usual

del toro is a hack, even the last jedi is better than this