youtu.be/CfTokEW2LA0

youtu.be/rgMzQRNDpQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=vq_U5KQxg8Q&list=PLfj4kCVCHrqzprTSBaQgQf6VppCk7pLF5

newsflare.com/video/189029/politics-business/far-right-rally-in-speakers-corner

Attached: AlexKek.jpg (221x394, 25.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8b7-Z8X-E0&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/8qCNU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5490911/Martin-Sellner-Brittany-Pettibone-denied-entry-Britain.html
archive.is/z0Nq1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but its good to see KEK again

Give a run down of what happened. Loading up 20 videos = ass pain.

archives would also be helpful fucking faggot OP

I can't imagine having the patience with these cucks.

fucking lol good job

Holy fuck dude 10/10. Stickied.

It's OK to pin your own thread, why bother generating an ID?

Whatever man, I'm just here to see some lefty skulls get crushed.

Attached: breddygud.jpeg (609x343, 32.09K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=j8b7-Z8X-E0&feature=youtu.be

Isn’t that Alexander Yiannopoulos (Milo’s brother) speaking from 9m05s? I do believe it is. Fucking kikes.

DOES YOUR MOMMY, DOES YOUR MOMMY, DOES YOUR MOMMY KNOW THAT YOU ARE HERE?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (391x322, 180.52K)

Muh based gooks!

SHADILAY
SIEG HEIL

Attached: IMG_2835.JPG (720x1280, 74.57K)

It is righteous to splatter commie filth every time

MISERY AND DESPAIR

Attached: miseryanddespair.jpg (1587x1526, 300.92K)

Any autistic user ready to webmenize those vids?

Attached: checkem.jpg (610x541, 64.19K)

Civnats are cringey as hell. I think OP gave me cancer.

Attached: 6576576.png (808x426, 622.3K)

Is this one of those heavily monitored "free speech" zones like in Singapore where people are allowed to say whatever they want first then get flagged by the cops later?

There are so many jew cryptos on display here that it makes me cringe for Bongistan.
Honestly, they are trying so hard to stay on board the train of their own demise and steer it to victory. Alex Yiannopoulos made sure to namedrop Sargon’s real surname as ‘Benjamin’ and the cameraman was kooky on focussing in on one of the chan guy’s brown eyes. It reminded me of the HWNDU New York streams when Le 56% was dogpiling the hwhite cause.

Another thing these yids try and use to camouflage themselves is the British regional accent. The speakers trying to portray themselves as ‘less-articulate’ are probably of ‘high verbal-IQ’. UK kikes are all over this trying to portray the authenticity they inherently and painfully lack.

how about a highlight reel?

Tried to upload a clip but it's really slow. Took over 10 minutes to get to 49%… Screw it.

If you wanna be OP, you gotta learn how to fucking archive.

i think he was laughing at what the guy said after that chant, but i cannot for the life of me comprehend what the hell he was saying. brits pls translate

Attached: 1502579757384.jpg (640x625, 57.56K)

These are not the heroes we asked for, they are the heroes we deserve. .

(heiled)
Webms of OP's videos incoming.

Attached: -FREESELLNER Speakers Corner Fee Speech Event Part 1 - 11-03.webm (852x480, 14.09M)

Quality is kind of shit on the longer videos, but what can you do.

Attached: -FREESELLNER Speakers Corner Fee Speech Event Part 2-1 11 03 18.webm (852x480, 13.03M)

ur a faggot. quit stickying retarded threads you dumb nigger

Attached: -FREESELLNER Speakers Corner Fee Speech Event Part 2-2 11 03 18.webm (852x480, 12.02M)

Attached: Veterans Against Terrorism - Generation Identity Explain Why They Are Protesting For Free Speech.webm (852x480, 15.59M)

Attached: Satis Mentibus Obvia - London 11-03-2018 Hyde Park Corner -FreeMartinSellner.webm (1280x720 1.67 MB, 832.7K)

Well done

Attached: get this jew off the tv.png (182x268, 128.09K)

absolute cringe

Attached: moonman op is a faggot.webm (426x240, 4.48M)

Funny how antifa is concerned with Muslim cunts being violent only when it suits them and then they wont actually protest or engage in activism to prevent it in the first place. Maybe the police wouldn't have to be there if the lot of those communist cunts weren't expected to be violent toward anyone slightly right of Lenin at first opportunity.

Attached: 1420969679118.jpg (487x720, 105.48K)

You cannot divide what was never united.

3 minutes in and it's too cringe to watch.

Britain is as fucked as this thread tbh.

Milo just called for the right to fire bomb CNN. It wasnt even a dog whistle. Out of all the alt kikes hes imo the best of the bunch.

Start fighting them. As imcompetent antifa are, at least they use physical violence. No wonder those idiots get chased away and beaten on every occasion.

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 181.03K)

/thread

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f[1].jpg (797x800, 162.25K)

Are you 12

You guys really need to keep your autism online …

Attached: lefty_argue.png (681x582, 318.49K)

The second age is here

Literally yelling allah akbar holding Isis banner.

my god I was just about to post the image that was banned from google, and now it is a nigger there. I am not meming. Why do the us think that their shit applies to the world, I have never met a nigger my entire life*

I can't find the image now, but there is a picture of a nigger in that folder. I can play this game too cia niggers

jesus christ how did I piss them off this bad, what did I do?

M8 have you brought yer thinkin loicence?
Aw looks like it's expired.
2.5 years in jail.
Looks like you've 'ad a little bit too much to think

Whatta ya say, Holla Forums? Bring back the good old days?

are you a mod? how do we know who the mods are here?

Attached: 86717cd90e1995288147876449a03f4f85c42dc505a8df193e3f4d8af05c049f.png (850x464, 559.58K)

What do they want.

(checked)

archive.is/8qCNU

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 HOPE not hate.png (634x443 84.22 KB, 58.47K)

Pictures on Sunday showed demonstrators turning out on both sides as supporters of Mr Sellner clashed with anti-fascist protesters.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5490911/Martin-Sellner-Brittany-Pettibone-denied-entry-Britain.html

archive.is/z0Nq1

TOP KEK

archive.is/8qCNU

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 HOPE not hate(2).png (1280x906 594.5 KB, 1.54M)

I don't recall any event where the commies chased off an Alt-lite rally

user Fanta is owned by Coca Cola, which supports Israel and even owns a plant and several diary farms on occupied land.

>Coca Cola runs kosher diary farms on occupied land
That's where they faked Anne Frank's diary.

That image is exactly how the right loses. It's "I'm a reasonable person why are you being mean" vs "fuck off faggot" - strong horse ALWAYS wins.

Attached: B7A2BBA6-22FF-48B9-9EF9-FF857F356F6D.jpeg (640x519, 40.21K)

There was pic related, where they managed to bomb themselves.
Then there was a rally in Portland(?) where antifa got chased up the road, then threw down smoke bombs and disappeared like a bunch on ninjas.
Then there was the time moldylocks got floored my Damico.
Just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean it never happened.

Attached: dumb kids shouldnt have fireworks.mp4 (318x180, 1.57M)

This fat Jew is the textbook example of a mole.
They're not even good at it, anymore.

Good to see our cousins standing up in the face of these murdering commie bastards.

Or is it Rebel media? Same shit anyway.

are you fucking kidding me, THEY BOMBED THEMSELVES?
i know we've seen how literally half-witted these people are, but i seriously don't get how anyone can be this stupid. how can this even be the cause of brainwashing anymore, have they just lost all intuition and common sense whatsoever?
i'm starting to think these people are probably even capable of drowning in a puddle of water.

It's staged bullshit.
Actors, cops and mi5, no one else.
Pretty hilarious to see the fat jewish lady at the start wearing egregiously "patriotic" union jack dress and the fat jew harassing the actor playing "antifa".
Judaic pantomime, pity anyone who thinks this is a real demo.

they're not there yet, some of them will dig deeper and some of them will stay as alt-lighters who believe that shitskins can run a functioning country.

evil can only fake, corrupt, and weaken over time, so it wouldn't surprise me if you were right. they've holstered these kinds of antics many times before after all.

now that i took a second look at it, i completely agree with you, jesus, that doesn't sound like a blinded/distressed person at all, especially an actual cummunist would cry way louder.
what a shitty actress.

Nigga….. That was a flashbang from the line of riot cops right there in front of them…

Oh look, more civic nationalist cuckchan garbage. Thread still not deleted. filled with muh frog cancer.

Actually taking meme's seriously, retards willingly attaching themselves to these movements are idiotic, take a look at that disastrous kike and not even having alarm bells going off. Image related, the actual Holla Forums iconic meme, rather then your forced frog garbage.

Civic nationalism is nearly similar to another form of National Bolshevism; NazBol, which are a shit load of Holla Forums retards who mingle in this board to spread their filth. Getting to see the real picture yet?

Take a good hard grasp of what these kikes are suggesting the route you should take, this is the future your boomer ancestors willingly choose while barely feeling the consequences. This is the future you choose where ever you are in the West, yes even Russia and Poland have willingly stepped in this trap, they're scheduled for later deconstruction.

Attached: The Steinlight Plan - New route taken.jpg (997x1000 8.23 MB, 879.98K)

Attached: 1506160381365.jpg (525x500, 110.96K)