Hory Fuc!!!

Hory Fuc!!!
Newly-released video of a mysterious object streaking over the Atlantic Ocean shows the Pentagon needs to take UFOs seriously
The sensational two-minute clip captured by a camera aboard a US Navy F/A 18 jet flying at 25,000 feet wowed military personnel.
“What the f— is that thing?” shouted the pilot in the video posted online by the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, a private research company.
“Oh my gosh dude!” exclaimed the jet’s weapons systems officer.
The video was shot off the East Coast in 2015. To the Stars Academy did not say how it obtained the declassified footage, but said others could obtain it through a Freedom of Information Act request.
Three videos showing similar incidents became public last year in reports of $22 million in Pentagon spending on UFO research.

archive.is/96fL0

Attached: pentagon.jpg (1280x853, 458.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-announces-to-the-stars-academy-of-arts-science-w508312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[KIKE DESPERATION INTENSIFIES]

video

Attached: 640x360_MP4_2538598342825757665.mp4 (640x360, 14.81M)

Weird times. So much stuff going on that the release of actual verified UFO footage barely registers.

what the fuck is wrong with you Jew… are you drunk already?

Stay mad, kike.

It's bluebeam.

Unidentified flying object could be literally anything, moron. It could be a Russian drone for all we know. Doesn't mean its ALIENNZZ especially when the footage, as usual, is shitty as fuck.

Because nobody gives a fuck anymore and the ones who do know who they belong to. Everyone has known they were legitimate whether alien or man-made for 60+ years now. For the military/government to finally acknowledge it at this stage means nothing since they were the prime ones covering it up to begin with. Why would you take your cues from a government and military that intentionally started lying to you about the UFO since 1952 after the D.C. flyover?

The only reason I can think they'd want this info out and taken seriously now is because they know the nation that's gone, but not gone, is not going to wait for ever.

seriously you asshat, WTF is wrong with you. Are you that pathetically bored you have to derail a post with the 1st comment?…… which of course 90% of the time comes from some fucking cross eyed hebe playing with their selves.

Yes, they're the ones covering up, while they're the ones propagating this fact, with an Alien mascot representing Las Vegas, the Cancuck defense minister testing the waters by coming out and saying "alienz er reel", and even the pentagon coming out last year saying they have an U.F.O (=/=ALIEN) department, this video is just lubing up your schizoid asshole for what they can get away with.

Too stupid to live.

because the "actual verified UFO footage" has similar probabilities to be either a seekret burgeristan contractor drone doing undocumented tests for the purpose of taxpayer shekel grabbing, or a russian spy drone doing undocumented spying, or a bluebeam fake shit planned in the '80s to herd normies toward a jewed future
chances of it being authentic space aliums are nil

You're just too stupid to see outside your little box.

I only look at proof, schizoid shill mother fucker. How's your government job? I remember threads exactly like this almost being copy pasted here a while back.

THESE BEHAVE THE SAME WAY THE MOST RECENT CRAFT BEHAVE, LOOK AT THE DENVER LIGHTS AND THE MILWAUKEE LIGHTS

going in a straight line at aircraft speed gives absolutely no indication on how they behave, dude

So it's in 4k HD at last?
Oh wait, there's a grainy pixel again.

reminds me of the USS Nimitz UFO incident, but this was 3 years ago on the east coast?

these could be a new type of UAV?

Attached: 3521672499_2f1e02a1e2_o.jpeg (1001x1330, 1.97M)

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - and this shitty little infrared video of a who knows what the fuck - is not evidence of Aliens. Yet.

Wow it’s aliens for sure.

psyops

is Mr Richard Doty on Chan?

Buddy of mine used to do satellite based weapons systems - microwave stuff.

If you believe the crop circles are are the little green Ayyyys it's interesting that their alien technology has been advancing in lockstep with our human technology.

Attached: af-tencap-special-applications.jpg (450x450, 52.36K)

Yep. It fucking is a big deal.

:^) And you, sir, are CIA.

It's bluebeam, the organization that released this footage is less than a year old. rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-announces-to-the-stars-academy-of-arts-science-w508312

Attached: 1503880824362.jpg (840x840, 96.92K)

I'm sick of this boomer tier unified grand conspiracy crap, it's even worse than people that think UFOs are ayylmaos. Please give me some source material that isn't geocities tier, even fucking David Ike has better source material– that's saying something.

Attached: Ididitallbuster.gif (567x522, 259.31K)