New Death stranding info tonight at the yearly gathering of the dewrito covenant

New Death stranding info tonight at the yearly gathering of the dewrito covenant

What we know:

My expectation is an ecological disaster based sci-fi near future shooter with drop in, drop out co-op and some form of progression system not tied to any one character.

Should get more news tonight after Doritos pope crowns Hideo best filmmaker of 2016 for reminding us Huey did everything wrong.

what do you expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7VBYl
archive.is/aiOZ7
vimeo.com/187093104
archive.fo/ggarJ
eupedia.com/genetics/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/europeans-share-more-language-and-genes-asia-previously-thought-002682
newhistorian.com/european-and-asian-cultures-born-from-mass-migration/4038/
atthefrontshop.com/product_p/usgfap.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök
mangareader.net/gyo
youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet it's gonna be some stupid pretentious shit.

Jim, i fucking told you to hold the shitposting until at least one gameplay trailer is released.
Just because you put in extra work doesn't mean i'm going to pay you more, you fucking idiot.
All you're doing is making the rest of the office look bad by making them feel lazy.
Don't complain if someone pisses in your coffee tomorrow.

So where does the Mpreg come in?

The more incomprehensible it is, the better.

I like pretentious shit as long as the gameplay holds up, I liked EYE and my favorite Marathon game was Infinity.

Well, that certainly sounds unique. I'm interested, if you're not lying, OP.

It sounds like an overambitious dream project that tries to combine several of kojima's favorite games and movies.
Which may sound exciting, but is also fundamentally flawed. The gameplay elements won't actually compliment each other since they are taken out of context for their needs.
Which means the developers won't be able to create much challenges or dynamic choices for the player. Which means a boring game.

A perfect match for Holla Forums: Stupid and pretentious!

At least our games don't have butch lesbians. We've got kawaii ones.

Sup reddit

Dropped.

you're no fun Holla Forums

The planet's dyin', Cloud!

It's no conspiruhcy. Most funding for "environmental research" comes from Big Oil. The reason for encouraging the global regulations that this research recommends is twofold: pricing startup competitors out of the market, and because the regulations and regulators necessary to enforce such a global standard can be metastasized into a Global Government, just like they did in their trial run with the League of Nations by turning it into the European Union- government above the federal level headed up by un-elected bureaucrats, the Leftist's wet dream.

The real game is removing competition and tariffs. Compared to the money they will make in such a market environment, carbon taxes and requirements to clean up their sites will cost them pennies. They have the ground support of an enormous host of useful idiots that are convinced that the Big Oil conspiracy is the exact opposite of what it really is, as well as politicians/other businessmen who stand to gain from a Global Government for similar reasons, not to mention assorted other invalids who believe that it will stop war or racism or sexism or whatever else.

It's a part of the "perpetual crisis" model they are employing, in which all of these so-called crises we face- demographics, immigration, environmental, all of them are just different paths which lead to the same solution, the Leftist borderless mongrelized utopia.

I highly doubt the only people interested in researching the planet's resources are big oil companies.

I'll take literally any fucking utopia over what Right-wingers want, which is for everyone to separate back into independent caveman tribes, throwing rocks at the other caves and hoarding all their own resources.

that's not the point retards.

its a GAME, its not real, nobody gives a shit. now fuck off back to Holla Forums.

That's what they're telling you on CNN these days, huh? Either way, you won't get any utopia opposing us, because either we'll win and kill you for being a traitor, or your pets will win and kill you for sport as they have in every other country subjected to Globalist experiments. There is no winning scenario for you.

Literally what in the FUCK are you talking about??

Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa.

You WILL get a perfect cyberpunk dystopia with the elites controlling the technology and no way to fight back no matter what you do. Because both the left and the right are full of shit and the masses can't think critically enough to understand this.

ZIMBABWE

As the sun rising each morning.

no

WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY?!?

That was actually well done, because the whole "save the planet through ecoterrorism" thing was shown to be completely retarded. Barret's fighting Shinra because they got rid of his town's coal mines, not out of enviornmentalism.

Why the fuck shouldn't they use their damn resources? Every group is in competition. That's reality.

Oh, I see. This started out as a debate over globalization, and you went and made it about niggers niggers niggers. You must secretly be a nigger-lover because it's all you can think about; just like those closet-homosexuals who spout gay-bashing rhetoric.

In fact, that second one is probably you, too.

The world will choke on itself before this happens, thank god.

WEW

Do you even know how civilization got started? A bunch of farmers got together, pooled their crops, and found out that they had a lot more free-time to build — oh I dunno, the entirety of fucking human society? — because of the surplus.

I mean, we could talk about Muslims attacking and purging Christians in their countries too, what other pets do you have?

every single fucking time.

crossposting was a mistake.

Farmers of the same ethnicity, every single time, you mean. That's kinda the important detail.

"Bunch of farmers" being kin groups of related individuals. Go back to anthro.

lol nothing you can do about it

Kojima writes political thrillers. Deal with overlap.

Ancient Greece and Egypt were goddamn melting pots just like America is right now. Don't be a moron. Oh sure, the ruling class was usually the "native" peoples, but that doesn't mean they shut the doors on scholars or warriors just because they were from China or whatever else.

Christians did it first.

Seriously? You stupid fucking idiot, do you realize what you put forth is literally, physically impossible? Or do you think that the Kangs crossed to the Americas? Do you think the Greeks had significant populations of fucking Asians?

Go kill yourself.

Wait, do you think there is like… an ocean between Europe and Asia…??

lol

I fucking hate Holla Forums so much.

Maybe you should have posted in your thread and helped move the conversation into usefulness instead of being a one and done shit OP.

Once again, if these populations existed, show some fucking evidence.

How about this motherfucker

DEL TORO CONFIRMED.

>S-s-s-s-s-sooooooouls LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEE

*Mike Stokla's internally.

because he was totally born with a piece of shrapnel in his head

More like fucking GYO like if that trailers anything to go by.

I'm guessing from this its a literal 'mans wars consuming life' and the tank bursting with sea life and umbilicals suggests a theme of organics acting as controllers/computers in war.

not a stealth game, right?

knowing kojima, especially after MGS4 and 5 it will be a "do you creep through side areas and risk bigger danger for no damage if you pull it off, or go load and break the blockade head on?" sort of a thing.

Either way i expect sill story, superb gameplay, Holla Forums to hate it because Holla Forums

I want to know more about Death Stranding. Some elements in it seem cool but all we're getting are CG trailers.

I'm gunna hate if it's as halfbacked as MGSV was, and I don't even mean completion wise, I mean, Kojima not actually thinking out how fucking dumb the plot was, MGSV would have still been awful if it was complete, the story was just straight up dumb, skullface was an awful villian, his plan was dumb, and the twist at the end changed literally nothing about the plot as a whole, It can only get worse when Kojima tries to shove some hamfisted message about "muh climate change" in there

I'm not going in with much hope, I really do think Kojima has lost his touch I hope I'm wrong though

This, they haven't even picked a game engine yet as far as I'm aware, it seems really bait and switchy, the traliers make it look FOX engine quality, don't expect the actual game to look anywhere near as good as MGS V did.

i imagine it will be crazier but the mgsv debacle will mellow him the fuck out a little.

Either way i look forward to Metal GYO Solid.

Well the new shitty trailer from tonight said it was using an in-game engine. So seems like they picked one.

They're just pre-rendered trailers that don't even say shit about the story. At least they're not trying to pass it off as gameplay.

If anything I think it's only bolstered his ego to a dangerous level, people were sucking his dick after the whole konami fiasco to the point where it was made as if Kojima was the sole reason any of the games were ever good, when in truth Kojima was and always has been a glorified ideas guy, granted with some good ideas, but never the sole driving force behind everything in the games, IIRC he only co-wrote 1-4, and then had complete creative control over PW and MGSV, arguably the two worst stories in the series, I think he needs someone to reign back his autism when he makes games, MGSV he was given to much free time and wasted it away making half of a half baked game, pissing away money and then acting suprised when he got shitcanned by the most jewish publisher in Japan

Dead Stranding will Prove whether or not Kojima has gone full George Lucas/Hideki Anno

no more please, quiet was terrible

It wasn't her fault Kojima wrote in his personal waifu into the game and then payed top dollar for a hot model to play her and fuck him

Hush boy, dont you know Holla Forums has its own spin off board just for her? you dont want to wake them from their slumber.

Based on the trailer I'd say he's definitely involved, either as a heavy source of inspiration or directly.
We might get a cool creepy game with a shit ending.

It's like you don't even like video games

those niggas can suck my dick, her entire arc was plain fucking bad

He at least knows how to manage a team, or so I would assume after how Rising was going without him. But I still feel nervous on how DS will turn out now that he's given complete reign.

I would love an out there, over the top action game with good gameplay and a decent story that would rival MGS, but I just don't think Kojima has it in him after the little story that was in MGS V being total shit and the gameplay being dry as fuck

more like mgs4 syndrome, the core mechanics are great but the level design doesn't put them to fun use at all, in the case of MGSV it was the usual forced open-world cancer ruining shit

more like mgs4 syndrome, the core mechanics are great but the level design doesn't put them to fun use at all, in the case of MGSV it was the usual forced open-world cancer ruining shit

Seems comfy

Yah, very true, I never thought any of the good parts of the map in either Africa or Afghanistan were used in any of the missions, and even then the "good parts" were pretty shit, like the mansion where they were keeping code talker, or the airport in Africa

the game didn't need such a big open world, ground zeroes showed us what they could do with smaller, smarter levels

Shit even peace walker did.

If he finds the old writer, it might be good

peace walker also had fun side-ops, as did GZs. TPP only had like one kinda funny one where you steal the sheep or whatever.

i'd still argue that TPP started off fairly strong and like many big names with painful development cycles fell to shreds near the end

Agreed, at the time people said GZ's scope was a nice sampling but too small, looking back GZ was the perfect mix of open enough to stealth however you want, but compact enough to have actually meaningful events around the map, the guards in Camp Omega operated on a scedule, that you could mess around with and use to your advantage, like riding in on the back of a truck, or taking advantage of certain guards going on break, MGSV had little to none of that other than some timers on mission related events, there was barely any side stuff

TPP also completely forgo'd the fun non-canon side missons of games past, it was pretty lame, humor wise the game could have lightened it up a little bit since the trailers completely lied to us about this being a brutal revenge story

Fucking dammit

There's also the constant mechanical umbilical cords (Del toro connected to the baby tube, Mekwhosiwhatsit connected to the skelly soldiers) and cesarean sections, on males strangely enough (stomach scars on Reedus, stitches on stomach of baby doll)
something tells me Kojima played Bloodborne and wanted to one-up Miyazaki on overt birth and fertility symbolism.

Nice try, but that's MattPat level garbage

Is Kojima stuck in the MGS world? Just seems like more weird powers people in a war/conflict.

whats that music? sounds really familiar

Yes, but the setting seems MUCH more supernatural. Metal Gear Solid dabbled in supernatural but Kojima outright stating he needed an engine that could handle a city being flooded? That sounds pretty out there and promising.

They don't

FF7 was complete. It's a perfectly good game and more hated because of what it represents historically than the actual content.

that commander dude in the sewers looks like Mads Mikkelsen. Any idea if he is actually involved?

It's him

It's him.

Seems like Kojima just wants to make a game starring all of his friends. I'm expecting the Doritos Pope himself to have a role at this point.

Doritos pope is gonna play the guy you play as in the prologue sequence but dies at before chapter 1. Calling it now

Wow what horrible people these fans are. Expecting gameplay in a game.
Kojimadrones should kill themselves for holding back this god of vidya.

Weren't semi-organic mechs part of of the design concept for ZoE3?

Don't let me down, Kojimbo.

It says it's Mad Mikkelsen under Norman Reedus at the end.

Shit, I meant REMADE. My bad.

The baby could represent his baby "Metal Gear" being taken away from him, or something 2deep4u like that.

See this is what drives me up the fucking wall with Kojima post Peace Walker. Where's the fucking gameplay? Why are people applauding and hyped out the ass for this? How is this any different than getting super hyped for Brink after that one cinematic trailer?

inb4 Kojima's a "good" developer, Splash Damage made the enemy territory games before fucking up with Brink and DB. And KojiPro was alright up until Piss Walker.

Doll = Metal Gear
Baby = Silent Hills aka Death Stranding
del Toro = himself
Reedus = himself as the actor of the SH protagonist(?)
Mads = Konami executive Steve Sutherland

After beating to death Kojima's last creation and leaving it unfinished, Sutherland is hunting down his fresh, new project, Silent Hills. del Toro and Reedus now must protect the legacy of Silent Hills by taking it on as Death Stranding.

Screencap this post, it will be some retarded shit like that.

This is how dumb rumors start.

Anyhow, I think the trailer was a bit contrived, and I'm one of the first people to lose their shit over Kojima trailers. The chain of events just don't seem to make much sense at first glance. Why did Del Toro's character activate the capsule, took a deep breath, then went inside the tunnel when he was clearly trying to avoid the soldiers a few seconds ago? Is the water rising, and the doll being pulled towards the tunnel (by one of those tentacles, I assume) a sign that the enemy is about to show up, and the baby will be used as weapon, and maybe fighting them was the only option at that point?
I dunno, I challenge anyone to come up with an explanation on what the fuck just happened.

Also, the visuals weren't impressive by any means. Plus, the facial animations seemed a bit off. I don't know if that is a result of poor acting or engine limitations. Regardless, it's safe to assume that was an in-game demonstration, not just flashy pre-rendered footage, so that's the upside. Other than that, I'm still intrigued. Does this song have a name, or is is this game's first OST track?

For some reason it reminds of that Ito story where machines posses dead fish.

Oooh that'd make sense considering Kojima was going to work with Junji Ito on PT together

And here's a direct feed to the trailer in high res without any of those retards talking in the background.

Kojima diddly done it again, go on Kojima World Order, claim its goty from no gameplay.

Holy fuck really?
Get ready for GASHUNK.

Yeah but I have no idea if he currently is on DS but it's very clear some inspiration has been taken from his works which is good
archive.is/7VBYl

That makes a strange sort of sense, though only time will tell if it's actually accurate.

Because of the weird shit on the tank? I am assuming wherever this place is, its going to be wall to wall insane with at least WW2-Modern weapons with dead shit and rainbows everywhere.

E3 2018

alright, let's see how right you are

also memeing the fact that its actually rendered in real time
that is so full of shit

Skeleton Soldiers = Jew Lawyers

it all makes sense

How so, what do you mean?

Silent Hills got cancelled and Kojima made a game with almost the same protagonists/actors, coincidence?

It's gonna be shit, Kojima hasn't made anything actually good since MGS3. It will have some actually good ideas and mechanics but a lot of shit will held it back.

If this is a horror game with Junji Ito that Kojima wanted to do, I think that gameplay aside it will be great.

Did everyone forget that Del Toro has beentrying to make a hugeopen world horror game for ages now?
InSane was the firstincarnation

Let's hope it never happens

Silent Hill 1 and 2 and partly 3 technically had open world aspects though.

Technically, yeah. They were pretty small though.

Now take that density and keep it in a bigger map. It can work but we know jack about the game at the moment

MGS5 had the kernels of greatness but the nips fucked up hard by making an open world with NOTHING interesting to do in it, with unskippable into sequences, no side ops worth a damn as well as a poorly made episodic format. I know it's kind of a popular sentiment around here but if they just made like 5-20 Yuge levels like GZ or previous MGS games for that matter with actually varied side ops i.e. not just ambush patrol at random crossroad #50 would have made the game so much better without even changing any of the core mechanics.

tldr; Open world a shit

Is it just me or does the black shit sort of resemble ferrofluid? And when Mads retracted his tentacles, the compass on his chest spun wildly.
I think the undead soldiers are controlled through some form of fucking magnets.

Not a game :(

I think there is one thing people are forgetting about this. If we have to believe Kojima, this is not an AAA game, but an indie one, even if they are getting Sony's support. Chances are the budget won't be that big and you can already see that from the trailers. What we are going to get is under an even bigger question with that knowledge.

I saw the compass too. But I need to see more before I get what really is going on.

The dude has been retweeting Mads for months now. It has been more than obvious.

It is the other way around. He gets very friendly with his cast. But as you can see he is not even mentioning older cast.

A movie you can watch on youtube for free because it's a "game".
thanks kojima

I guess OP's theory of a post-Rapture setting would make sense. Mads Mikkelsen's character looks out of place, having a decked out M4 with an S&D shortdot and a PVS-14 on his MICH. It could also allude to the belief of resurrection, and kinda' reminds me of Half Life 2 and Children of Men in a way.

was also thinking Children of men

Look all I know is controlling a bunch of skeletons with a bundle of cybernetic dicksnakes is about the most badass thing I've seen in any form of media.

If I still preordered games I'd be preordering this right now.

*a bunch of military-equipped skeletons

Muh American neo-neo-imperialism.

Let's not get TOO hyped now, remember the hype threads of MGSV, we should at least wait it out as this project took has a shorter development time span than MGSV and no other information has been released

i agree but

yeah, but this time he hopefully doesn't have a publisher with a gun to his head fucking with him at every turn in order to turn out a half-assed, rushed product

But there is a gun to his head. It's called salaries and budget. Employees wanna be paid.

Well, the motifs for evolution were always there. He's made it clear in several interviews he was inspired by some book that talks about the first inventions of the human race, notably the "rope" and the "stick". We can see this theme even in the for the KJP logo movie, where there's an allusion to the ocean (where all life began), all the way up to the moon landing, and a digitized world. (The youtuber which I linked to earlier makes the best analysis videos for that sort of thing.)

So what does this have to do with the trailer? That maybe the game will span across different eras, or have time travel of some sort. Mads' character makes me think he can control all technology and even dead people through his tentacles.

you know exactly what i mean. comparing overhead expenses to konami changing out keycard access and fucking with development as much as possible to force kojamo out is retarded

So… what the fuck is this Metal Silent Hill Gear?

At this point we are about 40% sure it's a video game.

It's what happens when you get so sick of making the same game over and over again you decide to make it one last time again because you're high out of your mind, creatively bankrupt, and ito won't call you back.

I saw the video clip and i'm not sure this is a game.
It might be one of those insane arthouse films that no one watches.

The first reveal trailer for Death Stranding had five floating humanoid figures, which could allude to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, leaving the fifth figure up to interpretation. Also the evolution motif would make sense in terms of time travel, as the teaser trailer was set in a war torn city, along with the skeleton soldiers wielding M1 Carbines and wearing uniforms with a patch similar to that of 173rd Airborne's during WW2

Zone of Enders spiritual successor next please, Kojima you fucking hack.

one thing i didn't notice is that fat guy has had cranial surgery.

what did he mean by this?

Rural/urban divide finally degenerated into open warfare

The idea of no countries, but city-states has been getting popularity. Considering things like this archive.is/aiOZ7 vimeo.com/187093104 is probably kikes getting us ready for it.

So it's a "world war 3 is fought across time" episode with a "hitler did everything wrong" minigame

So… are we getting back to the old greek kingdoms?

Every time.

THE RUSE NEVER ENDS BOIS

At least slavery would be justified in that context.

The ruse is beginning to overtake reality. Kojima is going to make MGS real.

so far it looks like Heavy Rain but with magic

>implying we're not playing the real MGS5 right now
threadly reminder that reddit actually sent some retard to walk around in the bad part of Harlem >implying there's a good part to try and find the building Zero holed up in

archive.fo/ggarJ

h-heh, at least I still have anime porn

Wait wut?

Yup. You were right.
Fuck off and show me the fucking game or shut up and stop wasting company resources.
I think Konami was right about him. He's a money wasting hack.

don't pretend you're not going to buy it anyway you filthy money pinata

it's going to sound amazing in theory and they'll fuck spectacularly with the implementation of everything, just like with Phantom Pain

ambitious failures are my favorite kind of game anyway

2020 Summer Olympics.

Don't worry, the Olympics won't stop that, not when the winds are shifting
If anything the 2020 Olympics might be the 1938 Olympic Games 2: Nippongu Boogaloo

at least I have Artificial Academy 2

/r/neverbegameover sent some guy to Harlem because they thought MGSV and ingsoc.org were making an ARG, even the community guy for MGS told them to fuck off but they were just like

2021 mech war.

Boston Dynamics REX models when?

Not true. It is the perfect opportunity for a new wave of Japan bashing, this way cultural but again with economic goals behind it. And it will be done by both on the left and right. It is a likely thing to happen against both Eastern Asia and Europe if the USA is really going to start having more local manufacturing.

So this game is gonna be about climate change? Holla Forums is gonna lose their minds. Climate change is probably the only thing I tend to disagree with than the general consensus.

So what the fuck is this game about?

On the right the bashing will be purely economic
You never hear Trump saying "Anime is degenerate and must be wiped off the face off the Earth" and he definitely won't do so in 2020 seeing as it's re-election year and a significant part of his base likes Animus
Putin won't either and neither would Le Pen or Nuttall
Unless you mean people like Marco Rubio, David Cameron and Malcolm Turnbull who claim to be on the right but aren't

Japan honestly has no need to give a shit. In recent years Japan has been getting more nationalist, not less, and is going through a massive rearmament program. Just recently they've deployed a combat unit outside of Japan for the first time since the end of WW2.

The UN has already tried to shame Japan and they've been told to go fuck themselves. The same shit that always happens will happen, Japan will ramp up the laws until the filthy gaijin fuck off to their multicultural shitholes again and then ease up and leave their degenerates in peace.

I don't mind climate change, real or fantasy, but whenever it's done in fiction it's done in the most cringe inducing way imaginable because the person doing it is either for or against it and will strawman the writing.

Helps that the UNs mandate means fuck all now with Russia, Australia Though that's because denying boat people is the only thing that could give any major party a chance of not getting into a situation where neither wins, The Phillipines and now America

The UN was always a fiction tbh

Hitler dubs confirm

The one useful part of the UN is the Security Council. It's a good way to prevent major wars from breaking out because the powerful nations can sit down and talk things through.

Everything else is filthy leftist garbage sucking money from the member nations like the Jewish parasite it is.

A masturbating nip.

The left will begin it, and already has been getting ready, but it will be enough to get it to the conservatives too. The progressives will focus on women sexualization and the conservatives without even knowing much about it will find about the pedo cartoons. I wouldn't be surprised if in 4 or so years (might be in the beginning of his second term, though I don't see the danger of mass voter lost because of anime fans) Trump does give some catchy nickname to Japan.

I wouldn't bet on it. The thing is there is enough of a sentiment against in Japan as well. And removing one of the main satisfactions for the the forever bachelors is even a possible positive out of the whole thing. They have been trying to do some anime pro-marriage propaganda, but it hasn't been working too well. The fact that they are even using something like that might seem that their are trying to join it, because they can't win against it, but a radical change is always closer than people expect.

Also Death Stranding doesn't have to be per say about climate change as much as pollution as a whole. For all his faults even with how bad MGS4 was plot wise, Kojima has been doing a fairly good job at portraying global events.

>inb4 Death Stranding Holla Forums crossshitposting when Holla Forumsacks learn that climate change mongering is a jewish conspiracy to introduce new forms of taxation/fees for nations and induce a constant state of fear in the public

The climate is constantly changing, as is everything else in the cosmos. It's bad that humanity fills the environment with pollutants and throws trash everywhere, but it won't cause cataclysmic climate change. Just make it a more shitty experience overall.

Well the thing with Environmentalists is that they focus on the nations who pollute relatively little and never focus on China, India or the Countries of Africa despite them polluting much more

What if anime is kill and all the potential fathers go and mass suicide instead? They will instead go for the make anime real route where waifubots will collect semen from otaku and use it in forced insemination programs to save the dying Japanese population. The children will then be brought up by android father/mothers and then put in JSDF training programs for young mech pilots.

Well, that's because they know they can't influence them/there is no money to be gained.

Ans because environmentalism is anti-white
Or at least in the leftist sense and not in the caring for your surroundings sense which is pretty white
The most enviromental Friendly thing to do is to Nuke China, India, Israel, The Middle East and Africa
We can leave the Pyramids to not upset Kek though

China/India were aggressively disinterested in polluting less because muh exploitation, muh imperialism, it's our turn to burn coal for a hundred years to fuel our industrial revolution until we discover better technology like dumb fucking animals. That's changed in the last five years because better modeling has shown how hard they're going to get fucked by climate change (extremely hard, China is going to lose most of its farmland and India is going to have ~300m people displaced). They're both pushing hard for the Paris Accords now and China's putting a lot of emphasis on nuclear power.

Too late, Russia's on board the accelerationism train because climate change is going to make Siberia valuable. Russian neuroses re: Siberia and global warming are eternal, there's been a conspiracy theory forever about the US trying to steal Siberia via whatever is in the news recently. The US didn't supply the Soviets better in WW2 because they had a secret pact with Nazi Germany to split Siberia, the US broke the USSR up so they could steal Siberia, the US put sanctions on Russia to bankrupt the country so they could buy Siberia, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Alaska America bought off the Russians and not Siberia and it was back in the late 1800s

Yeah, and there's no reason the US would need Siberia when they have Canada right next door, and I'm pretty sure that Yeltsin offered to sell Bush Sr. a big chunk of Siberia back in like 1992 and got turned down. None of that stops the rumor mill though.

Every metal gear game is shit. Every single one.
Every game of enders game is absolute shit. Every single one.
Snatcher is shit.
Never played Policenauts.

zone of enders. fuck

furthermore:
boktai the sun is in your hands is shit

Name 10 games you like.

FAINTLY

I wanna get impregnated :3

T A C T I C A L N E C R O M A N C Y

>>>Holla Forums

Oh cool, it's the sequel to Necrovision.

So it's an environmental disaster game? Japs are obsessed with disaster games, but they aren't popular anywhere else. From a marketing standpoint not that good of an idea. Then again all other disaster games have been absolute shite, maybe this one will be good.

Better quality.

what's with the black goo?

the tanks seems to produce it and whatever the the cord is attached to.

Call me when it stops being a movie and we get actual gameplay to discuss. In other words circa 2020

Well that told me absolutely nothing except that Kojima was down a Floyd hole when making this game.

That's not how it works, you're the one who needs evidence for your idiotic theory that there were Asians in ancient Egypt and Middle East. So far no findings suggest that Asians have ever left the Asian region. It is also known that North Africa and Middle East were almost entirely populated by Aryans (Indo-Europeans before they ever arrived in Europe: Germanics, Nordics, etc.) up until the bronze age collapse. After that they moved into Europe that already had Finno-Ugrics and other white tribes. "The New Kingdom" of ancient Egypt slowly devolved into race mixed mongrels, which also lead to the eventual collapse of the kingdom since ethnic conflict and incompetence was so widespread.

My bad, this was meant as a reply to

So it's never ever.

Phyrexians confirmed

That's Guillermo del Toro

Yes, there was never any diplomacy before the establishment of the UN.

I see Holla Forums got the bright idea their idiocy is welcome outside their gulag.

Kinda makes sense also, is it just me or has it horror elements, the new teaser?

The tank has inside of it intestines and the stomach falls off the tank, plus the cord is on the planes and on the tank and on the soldiers. The baby doll was pure b8 for Guillermo Del Taco. The baby that wakes up has its left eye open and the doll/b8 has its right eye open.

the rainbows are upside down, what kind of sci fi world or horror world is Kojima without the meds cooking?.

Spooked.

If peace means remaining slaves of the Jewry, then I do not want peace.
If peace means being forced to go extinct, then I do not want peace.

Yeah pull the other one.

Wait, seriously?

Dorito Pope is clearly going to be one of the 4 angels.

Because nuclear holocaust is the better alternative, right?

Also, what has the security council to do with multiculturalism and mass immigration?

I bet the rainbow is upside down as a sign that god will no longer hold his promise about not flooding the entire world.

I'LL KEEP COMING

MGS is already real.

this seems more like a bot completely failing to create context

Who said anything about nuclear warfare?
I am saying it is better to get rid of the UN and EU even if European co-operation in the recent decades has guaranteed a lot less war between Europeans than normally.
Even if ending these organizations makes war become a regular thing again. Which I very, very much doubt it would because Europeans do not want wars against each other, all of the past wars for many hundreds of years now were funded by Jew bankers anyway and without them in Europe, they would not happen.
The UN is completely kike controlled and needs to go.

Native Americans are closest to Asians genetically and in appearance for a reason. If we're talking by civilization and not back during cavemen, Asians spread into Europe. Many native populations to the areas in Russia are asiatic. The ethnic group in Finland who have blonde hair but look Asian are descendents from the same Turkic people. The Chinese have a legend literally called 'journey to the west' where they journey is to India- which is at the border of the Middle East. The Silk Road was definitely a thing. The Huns spread into Europe– Hungary is actually called 'Hun'gary for a reason.
What point were you trying to prove with the dumbass claim that Asians never left Asia?

Aryans didn't show up until the middle century.
Historians don't even know where or how they got to where they were at.
Its a joke that Aryans descended from fucking space because its hard to find out where they came from.
Complete fucking myth and assumption, there was always race mixing in ancient egypt you retard, as agricultural, roads and domestication of horse and camels became more common so did the race mixing.

THERE WERE MORE RACES IN THE PAST THEN THERE WERE IN THE MIDDLE AGES.
Fucking half the posters here are probably a result of race mixing between Anglo and Saxons.
Two people who viewed each other as niggers.

Hahahahahahaha holy shit you are fucking stupid and ignorant.
You fell for the Finns are Mongols meme? Its a joke dumbass. Finno-Ugrics are not Turkic nor Asian, they're Cro-Magnoid descendants just like all whites.

Asians never spread to Europe in history. Going to India is hardly going very far into the west you moron, it's right next to Tibet. India is literally in Asia, you realize that, right?

And we are definitely talking about tribal migration not fucking trade routes, no shit Asians and Europeans have traded with each other throughout times. Its a bit different to have a few dozen merchants going between the regions in caravans than migration.

The Huns were so vast in their territory that they consisted of many conquered races and tribes, the ones operating in Europe were no Mongols, but Caucasoids. Otherwise Hungarians would have Asian DNA, funny how they don't. Secondly, they never called themselves Hungary, they call themselves the Magyar. Hungary comes from Ungar, a name foreigners call them that has nothing to do with Huns, the Anglos just changed that to Hungary just like they change Venezia into Venice: because they can't spell for shit.

When I say that Asians never left Asia for Europe I meant as migrations of tribes. Europeans do not have Asian ancestry when you look at our haplotypes: eupedia.com/genetics/
Yes, it is true that the so called "native Americans" are not native to America, but are Asians who crossed the Bering land bridge long time ago. We were talking about Europe though.

Middle Century? What do you mean, middle of what century? Aryan history is known somewhat well. Earliest known location is Northern India, from there they started migrating to the west and many stayed along the way, for example in the Persian region. Most of them populated North Africa and Middle East and founded many civilizations there, until the Bronze Age collapse. They migrated to Europe then. The modern Germanics, such as Saxons, Nordics and so on are the last remaining Aryans in the world, since the ones in Persia and Northern India to large extent race mixed with nonwhite races.

Calm down there retard boy, I never said there wasn't. It just got a whole lot more common in the New Kingdom, and in general the Aryans became a minority population then whereas they used to be the majority in Egypt. This is very well testified by all DNA research done on Egyptian mummies, they are overwhelmingly Anglo, Germanic or Latin people.

Never said there wasn't. Of course there was, so why are you raging. I am merely pointing out that the majority of the races in North Africa and Middle East during the bronze age were white people.

i can't believe you typed all that idpol and hunted down a jewtube video. jesus wept.

Will Kojma go after the post apocalypse bucks with the bible n stuff?

I thought more this is going to be a weird experiment that went terribly wrong or something along those lines. Something with timetravel and fucking up history.

Go home commie.

Not an argument.
Am I not allowed to refute my opponents false arguments? That is what I did. And it is a good documentary about what caused the Aryans to escape the Middle East at the end of the Bronze Age and migrate into Europe.

Why are you so butthurt about the truth Holla Forums? Just embrace it. Everything is much nicer when you don't build your life around lies. You should try it.

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/europeans-share-more-language-and-genes-asia-previously-thought-002682
newhistorian.com/european-and-asian-cultures-born-from-mass-migration/4038/

Never in this history of man has the movement of trade not also meant the movement of people settling new lands.
That has probably more to do with the conquest of Greek and Rome, as well as the trade and border migration before they were conquered.

The rest I agree with.

Except almost every time. Vast majority of cases of nations trading with each other, the merchants always returned home because back then people knew they weren't welcome to fucking stay with other races, and secondly there were never enough people in the caravans to start colonies. What do you think, that tens of thousands of people together walked back and forth through the Silk Road? Generally it was small merchant groups, that went to foreign lands to get wares that are unavailable back home, and then bring them back and sell them for exorbitant prices.

Long before any of that happened they were already mostly Aryan. Ancient Egypt was founded by Aryans, that is the only theory that at least has proof for it. Even Pharaoh Tutankhamon was an Anglo according to the DNA tests on his mummy, and he was from 1300's BC.

Also, those websites you link are shite and not trustworthy sources. They are basically tabloid magazines to cash in on history theories. How about you read up some stuff that has actual proof unlike the wild speculation on those websites? Go to www.eupedia.com/ and study the history of European genetics. Proves quite extensively Europeans are a very distinct and separate race from Asians. We have no Asian DNA.

Except when Vikings colonized the new world because of trade.
Except when Medieval European countries would emigrate across trade routes.

You went traded with another country, decided you liked it and went and settled it, after you were done trading.

I never got to see the end of it, user posted it up until the shark walked outside the house and then stopped. Maybe he was killed by it.

Yeah the tank gave some Gyo vibes for sure.

Was it only a rumor that Ito was supposed to work on Silent Hills?

Asians never did that into Europe though, which was the subject we were discussing. Europeans are the only people who have a passion for exploration of the unknown. It wasn't really even for trade most of the time, it was just to see what's on the other side. We have explored foreign regions drastically more than any other race.

Fact remains that the only region Asians ever migrated into was the Americas, and they did it by going east not west.

Why would they cross what many believed to be an endless ocean but not land which is infinitely easier?

Pattern on the badge looks like a spider's web.
Is that Washington DC in the center of it?

there was a pic floating around a while ago of Kojima and Ito hanging out together I thought

Correct me if i'm wrong but most of the time if they could settle deals/traderoutes with countries with similar level of culture and adequate military to protect their country, they would depend on them, (especially considering that the most important trade routes began and ended in a ports and merchants were somewhat on their own) so where the locals could not defend themselves or the locals were too uncultured, the advanced race moved in to secure the location and make colonies as to make the acquisition and export of goods easier.

Taxes and customs i would assume. And the fact that they would have had to cross through mongol and turkish/other nations that wanted a cut of the stuff. i'm pretty sure this was the main reason for creating sea trading routes to asia, but i might be wrong. Not to mention that they somewhat followed along the coastlines.

Are you fucking retarded? The proto-mogolic peoples crossed the Beiring land bridge.

Looks like we will get more secret societies ruling America.

Well if it's pretentious but remains mysterious instead of spilling the beans to end up a disappointment I am okay with it, I love speculating even if there's no right answer from beginning. I mean, Lisa was a blast, so was EYE and other games like that..

It can be just a subtle reference with no meaning beyond that. Kinda like how Metal Gears were named after little robots from Snatcher, but the games are not related.

Are you this clueless? Do you not know what the Bering land bridge is? They didn't sail to America, they walked there over ice, from Siberia to Alaska, and then spread south from Alaska into all of the American regions.
Asians back then couldn't even make boats.

Here is a map of racial migration patterns. Notice how the Q3 haplogroup spread into America by going from Siberia to Alaska. Also the blue arrow with R1b from Europe to America are the Solutreans, Aryans who arrived in America even before the Asians that call themselves natives. Not that it matters now, since the Solutreans went extinct.

Do you see O3 haplogroups migrating into Europe in this map? No. Only N3 but they were already white Cro-Magnoids, even though they lived in Siberia. That and the Turkic but they stopped around Georgia and Kazakh region.

Yes, similar. Not by actual chinks settling in among white populations, which is what that leftist moron with his head full of propaganda was trying to argue. Complete nonsense.

Del Toro once said that meme "We should build bridges, not walls" in response to Trump's campaign.
Funny how it says Bridges on his badge.

Who is this autist arguing stupid shit instead of game itself?

I doubt Kojima would go SJW, considering the Metal Gear plot is basically about the Jewish conspiracy to globalize the world into one government and one people. Kojima knows.

Hey, am I the only one to notice those marks just now? The whole bellybutton and scar thing is old to me but this is new. Was Bridges Del Toro lobotomized?

Of course the autist who argues about race immediately it's about a fucking Jap dev going SJW and not just irony of the name.

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

I thought you just put a pick up the nose and gave it a tap for a lobotomy, unless this would be considered a full frontal one?

The other guy was implying the new Kojima game has an SJW agenda, at least it sounds like he is, and I said that is likely not the case, so why are you triggered again?
Go back to cuckchan.

fake map since all people originated from africa.

I think it's possible the game takes place in some sort of purgatory.

Everyone spawns in like the moment they were born and the moment they died. Tied together.

Everyone's goal seems to somehow escape intact. Those who don't manage to get out or lose their half (fetus) are stuck in there forever and spent eternity just consuming whats around them and fucking things up for all the newcomers.

his eyes are different colors

What is with the handcuff things with the blue light? Norman Reedus had it, and Del Toro has it too.

What if, to experience the third act of MGSV, we must find out hole?

So why are those WW2 soldiers not human anymore and tied to the dude? Why is technology all over the place with hi-tech embryo jars and glowy handcuffs, but also Cold War era tanks and WW2 planes have that organic stuff over them? What do rising waters represent?

Very cool that kojima is making his games based on his experiences in the industry now.

He kind of looks like my best friend.

probably to represent another state. red vs blue. Considering how del toro looks somewhat fearful of soldiers while mads was in gear and "surrounded by and enjoys war".

imo the "evil" cords control stuff so i'd wager that since the skellies didn't turn on mads, and the baby survived without being plugged in, machines could operate like that.
I think there will be some void fuckery with technology since the night vision helmet also disintegrates when mads stops using it. Either equipment have a time limit or anything unequipped goes into an invisible pocket dimension.
There probably won't really be a specific time the game is set in, so either you'll jump all over the place or there might be a special reason that actual people end up alive there rather than as skeletons.

Your best friend is an emo british guy? Post his face so we can meme him.

I don't have any pictures of him, but he's actually German. Only difference is that his face is slightly fatter, he looks exactly like him.

Whatever, man, all white people look the same :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Looks kinda cool, although I wouldn't really get hype for this. Yes, speculating is a low form of hype.
I hope that Ito is still on board though, that was the biggest disgrace to the whole Silent Hills being canceled fiasco.

another rainbow

We can be sure that it wont be a metal gear game so why even hype? I know, however that it will have supreme animations and smooth as fuck because Kojima knows who to hire.

m8 are you going frame by frame analyzing this shit?

my first though watching it until the blonde guy showed up was "is this WW2 that got eldritch involved?"

That kind of makes sense.

It was also revealed in the trailer itself the engine they're using. It's called Decima, and it's based on SuckerPunch's engine. Interesting that Kojima's team is borrowing Sony's technology, but DS will still end up on PC.

He's got a compass on his chest that is spinning around.

Kojima needs to show some gameplay already. It is hard to get hyped for cinematics alone.

It is not the compass that is spinning.

Pretty sure he already said it is going to be a shooter.

I'm more excited for this than the game. I really am.

I'm hoping this will be another Bloodborne, in that Sony just hands a famous game dev a shitload of money and says "sell our console".

Second sun had a pretty solid open world engine honestly, not a very ground breaking game itself, but it was a pretty game with large areas and didnt bug the fuck out in my experience.

also keep in mind I was dead-set on hating BB because of the relentless sony shilling at the time, but It's legitimately one of the best and most polished game I've ever played.

Not really that surprising. The end of the trailer showed it was going to be on PS4, so why not give Kojima the engine so he can make a game for Sony?

the ride never ends

At least there's no Konami to ruin this one, it will be a full game release.

Kojima isn't David Cage, he appreciates good gameplay as much as he does batshit-insane plots.
MGSV, for all it's shortfalls and failures, had EXCELLENT gameplay.

What the fuck are you implying

Well, more precisely, PP's game play was its saving grace.

There is no reason for Sony not to let them. Not having them on XBOX and being timely exclusive everywhere for such a game is enough. Chances are Sony are going to get a nice cut from the PC sales too.

I said this earlier, but I will repeat it again. I don't think they are giving them that much. The game might not even be considered an AAA tittle based on money spend on development itself. Kojima even talked about this being his first non-AAA or something. This is the thing that worries me the most at this point, that the game just might be some cheap shit trying to do something it doesn't even have the budget for.

I am just saying shit.

Honestly my only huge gripe with MGSV is the lack of boss fights, that hurts even more than mission 51.

It is a joke, autismo.

what does it say?

Makes me think Kojima is going to do more cloned super soldier shit with the babies and the two people ran away with the experiments.

with all this baby shit and no female shown yet, I bet this world has no females and everything involves male pregnancy

never mind

Ensure lock is tight

Think about this from Sony's perspective, they're doing fairly poorly financially, and they want to re-launch their brand via New Playstation 4™.
The original Playstation 4's saving grace was Bloodborne, which attracted fans of Dark Souls and Demon's Souls (a fairly large market) by making exactly what they wanted; a big-budget Miyazaki game with little-to-no corporate meddling (compare to Dark Souls 3, which Namco knew would sell regardless of budget because they weren't trying to sell a console with it).
If they're smart, or even just aware of their past success, they'll do the same exact thing with Kojima, with the extra risk being superseded by the fact that they're selling an entire console with it.

tl;dr They're trying to trick/convince consumers into buying their new console by taking a risk and giving a big-name developer lots of money and little supervision, hoping the console sales will make up for the cost.

norman was here

look closer

What if they're hiring actors and telling them that they're making a moba and that the actors themselves will be the characters and they can choose to be from a specific faction and what powers they want to have so the team can put them in the game?

What is this fucking hell beast

How can a cock be tight? Shouldn't it be a pussy?

It's gonna be a shooter

NOPE

ARTIFICIAL WOMBS

I'm not seeing anything

Is it Kojimas or sony's IP?
If its Sony's IP then I really can't see it happening.

Why did he plug his cock tube into the babby jar.

most likely only just rubble from the picture. Is there any movement?

del toro likes it young

The baby draws nutrients from fat Guillermo. It's ok, he's got enough to spare.

any /k/ommando here that can explain what these helmet things are?

I'm more interested in the skeleton warriors.

man i hope skull faces voice actor comes back for this.

Hopefully something very spooky.

similar scars to norman

DANANA NAT DAN DA NANANA NA

It's funny that they can move without at least some flesh, it suggest that there's either some magical or telekinesis bullshit going on.

Come on son its kojima, you know it woudl be skeles with a minidisc playing in their mouths and a speaker on their throat or some shit.

Woolie pls go.

Some google searching got me to some sort of replica site :atthefrontshop.com/product_p/usgfap.htm which seems to indicate that they're first aid kits for paratroops

skelemen robits

You are overestimating the success of Bloodborne. At this point Sony is worried only about the console market and not so much about the PC. Bloodborne didn't move enough PC players to matter in that regard, if any at all. Death Strading won't either. It is a popular meme among people that the PC version has been confirmed long ago, which it has been.

The guy with the tubes is the necromancer

Only if he never utters a hungarian word ever again. I mean even the jap VA was better at it.

Here is bowie

cool man, thanks

Spooky gook removers.

Angels of Death

KEK

LOOK UP HERE MAN

I'M A SKELETON

There's someone talking over a loudspeaker just before Del Taco looks back up at the bridge. Can anyone make it out?

I'm on it

Pretty sure it's in kraut.

I'm hearing something like
"[garbled shit] in the district of chicago" or something like that.
I can barely make it out, HDMI plugged to a TV at max volume even with my ear pressed on it, the quality of the sound itself isn't great and it's under tank squeaking

vocaroo.com/i/s00922Zb47BO

Given all the stuff we've seen so far I think the game takes place during Ragnarok.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök
>In Norse mythology, Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water.

The reason there are a bunch military guys from seemingly different time periods is because during Ragnarok all the warriors who died in battle and went to Valhalla are released to help fight alongside the gods.

The rainbows (and the fact that he seems to be able to make shit vanish into thin air) could be a representation of the Bifrost, which was depicted as a rainbow bridge that connected the realm of the gods with the realm of mortals.

The weird tendrils all over the place could be Yggdrasil's roots, which grow through the whole universe.

It would also explain why Kojima decided to use an Icelandic band for the first trailer.

fuck this looks amazing

If the Ragnarök thing is true then that would also fit with the supposed Iceland setting OP talked about and would also put another layer to having I'll keep coming as the reveal song.

Shit I should probably fully read posts before I reply, didn't notice you mentioned the exact same thing.

very interesting

Nah the rainbow in the sky is upside down and the city is about to flood in the trailer. It is definitely a bible reference.

it was something yoji shinkawa cooked up and they made some models for it for some konami event, so not realy ZoE3 so much as look at this cool shit my illustrator made.

do you feel smart for pointing out theres nothing to show?

What do you mean by pretentious?

dynamic choices?

The only Holla Forums like post before yours is: stop being a faggot that blames everything you don't like on "muh Holla Forums boogeyman".

What's GYO?

I GOTCHU FAM
mangareader.net/gyo

what does FF7 it represents historically, and why does that make it hated?

it was the beginning of the end for gaming as a subculture, as pretentious as it sounds. it was the first game that i can think of that was "cool" to like, even for people who had no idea what games are or why they were cool. it influenced virtually everything moving forwards, and definitely spelled final fantasy's downfall as a franchise; moving from "large world-traversing adventure" to "smoldering emo kid with a tattered past: the game"

But VII,IX and XII are amazing, and VIII and X are pretty good too. I haven't played XI myself to say but a lot of people loved it, but I did played XIV:ARR and I throughly enjoyed it. The only real "failures" for Final Fantasy since VII might be X-2 and XIII and it's sequels.

at 1:53 you can hear "Woo the baby, huh… Oh yes I is…" from your left speaker if you wear headphones.

People that hate Final Fantasy IX are plebs of the highest order, its not the best game but it is fucking fantastic.

Yes, for such a famous franchise IX is criminally underrated.

Is that a reflection of a island in Mad's eyes at 4:28?

I think that's just the light coming from the end of the tunnel.

its because people played it for an hour, thought it was a desperate response to the bad ff8 reaction and didnt get to the big sci-fi reveals.

Wait, I think I recognize that island..

Tunnel had a U shaped arch and a man standing on the other side, that shape is quite clearly just a shape of white cut out from the rest of his eye

There are plenty of other reasons for a conservative to bash Japan over it besides loli, spend some time on Holla Forums and its easy to see that conservatives hate lewd and with No Fap getting so popular they will probably use the new science being released lately to pressure Japan or push for an internal ban. Trump himself has pledged to uphold obscenity laws on the internet, and H shit is also covered by those laws.

can you give an example of a " insane arthouse film"?

this is pretty close, but not quite, I know I've seen a place that is in one whole piece that looks like this.

What made him run, I wonder.

Clearly it was the laughing octopus fighter planes getting in some sort of dog fight.

for a ad I agree that is weird. But for a short-film it makes complete sense.

He saw peoples expectations.

why do you wonder?, well… it is my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :D

: What made him run, I wonder. - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus

hahaha! :D

Can you give examples of works of fiction with strawmen for and against climate change?

This is literally not about climate change though. It's about a place where whales go to wash up on the beach to die in a ritual called death stranding.

I think you should spend some time on Holla Forums. There is a surprisingly large weeb population there. Smug posting has also gone through the roof after this was posted.

Random Holla Forums comments are not sufficient proof that a lot of the right doesn't hate animu, you need to look around more and go to other right wing websites, it starts to become clear that a lot of the people who whine about Anime on image boards are mostly Holla Forums users because they invite so many normal faggots into the board from outside of image boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo

[Citation Needed]

get out of here, shill

Meant to link to I tried to delete the comment twice and provide the correct link but it wont go through.

kek

If you're right there's going to be a lot of weird fetish porn for this.

Is that a loss comic?

Anyone know what the second equation is? I know the first is used to determine the swarszchild radius of a blackhole, but Im fucking baffled as to what the second one is.

What are the chances this has heavy drm bolstered and denuvo? Because I wouldn't be as mad at MGSV if it wasn't for making FOBs being shoved up our asses instead of being optional like they said.

Also inb4 shooting and pvp is made EZ PZ if you use a mouse and PS4 is the 'right way' to experience the game.

this

webm related

The magazine is too wide for it to be an M1 carbine, it looks more like the BM59 Paratrooper/Alpine rifle or an M14 with a folding stock. The patch on his arm is a red A with a sword over it on a blue background, it also has an airborne tab.