Is this the most astro turfed movie of all time?

Is this the most astro turfed movie of all time?

yes, it isn't even out yet and the shilling is incredible

It's just a new stage in capitalism mate.
They've gotten enough people on the idpol draino that they can say "if you don't go see this movie and love it, you are a racist", which amounts to "if you don't see this movie, you will likely lose your income"
It's basically extortion.

I haven't seen much shilling for it. however, I have seen a shitton of shilling against it by triggered right wing SJWs.

whypeepol r over tbh lmao imbeach Dzrumpf

t. blind moron

I would have no idea the movie were even coming out if it weren't for you guys, tbh. I also regularly check the news and kinda watch tv, which includes some normalfag programming that it would be advertised on like sports or prime time tv like NCIS. I guess those two things would only land me a commercial so I wonder, what do you guys partake in to encounter this behavior?

>>>Holla Forums

It's basically extortion.
That's an extreme exaggeration, it would have to take some pretty incredible circumstances aligning for something like that to happen.

The fuck are you even trying to say?

Likely. A marketing tactic where it pits fans against trolls. Making the common idiot who believes everything they read in the news to propel, what is likely to be an average or above average marvel capeshit as a movement that must be defended. If you dare say it's a bad movie, you're branded a racist or troll. This is a step beyond what they tried to do with nu-Ghostbusters and failed at. They've perfected their shill tactics to be advanced as the fictional city of Wakanda. You thought there was a new hope with The Last Jedi, but now the Disney Empire strikes back.

Reminds me how many on here suspected that TLJ edit, was made to rally people to see TLJ.

It's literally just view D&C. They don't want you to point fingers at them so thew throw millions of retarded drones at you to as a distraction.

Goddamned if they aren't trying to make it exactly that.

*groan* Wakanda is real sweetie.

If it gets them into schools, studying and aspiring to become scientists and engineers so they can one day make Wakanda reality, I see nothing wrong in getting them to watch this movie.

I also understand how utterly naive such a hope would be.

they browse Holla Forums

and the shilling is off the charts!!!!!!

just look around you!!!!

Oh, they'll get into schools alright. They won't actually build a god damn thing though other than more debt for whites to pay.

All it will do is make the dumber ones more hostile to whitey because had it not been for them Wakanda would still be real and they'd be kangz n shit like they wuz.

Not every part of Africa was colonized black genius, the most advanced parts were and that is why they are heads and above their sorry competition across the continent.

And this blacks "built the pyramids" thing is getting old and insulting. None of the Egyptians pictured have Afros and are much too light in skin tone to represent pure African peoples. Africans are also notorious corner cutters, so no, something requiring such precision and planning would not be in the cards for them. You can find hieroglyphics depicting African invaders- their skin tone is represented as coal black. There are plenty of videos (put together by actual Egyptians protecting their heritage) online that point out what a fraud the Afro case is.

Historically Africans are the most intellectually incurious race on the planet, bar none. They never came up with the wheel, for Pete's sake. They just sat around and waited for the environment to shape them, rather than the other way around. #Wakandaisntreal

use $ to send them to Africa for real black experience

I am sure Liberia will welcome them at any time. After all that country was created for exactly that purpose.

Maybe we should spread the idea that if just enough Black Americans go to Liberia, they can turn it into a Wakanda.

Worth a try, no?

lmaooooo mad white boy detected. 👏😂👏 Stay mad that your people still live in caves while we thrive in Wakanda. 😂😂😂😂😂

you forgot your
emote m8

When are they going to make a shitty Apache Chief movie? Same sort of shit: irrelevant super hero that literally no one cares about, who was created solely for diversity bucks.

I didn't forget anything white boi lmao 👏👏👏

They never have and never will give a shit about Injuns.

But they've already made a Turok movie, albeit an animated one.

doubt that

Waaaaaaaay more money/white guilt to be mined with characters/plots revolving around blacks. Natives are virtually irrelevant outside of the occasional "REEEEE CHANGE YOUR MASCOT" screeching done by white liberals.

Think of the special effects though. They could have a giant alien-spanish conquistador storm New York City, and then Apache chief becomes fucking giant and fights the conquistador, while a fucking thunderbird shoots lightning at the regular sized conquistadors.

I’m actually getting excited. Hoping that all these black idiots leave for Africa immediately following the movie. I’ll even sponsor a few.

thats just so terrible it might be worth a watch just to see how dumb it is

Abos are even worse

open your eyes m8
did you see what happened to the CEO of Mozilla?

Though I will say abos aren't exactly criminals (other than huffing petrol). Just incredibly stupid, albeit mostly harmless as they stick to their lands. Thankfully, also are going extinct.

ok this is it reported for ban evasion

Or you could just replace:

with

with
Kangdrick Lamar becomes fucking woke and spits mad magical rhymes on the Aryan-white supremacist colonizer

with
While a fucking sexy blonde sidekick shoots lightning at the disgusting Aryan-white supremacist colonizer that's she's disgusted at for being part of her race.

Shitposting aside, I don't disagree with your premise but it's just not realistic to expect. The media isn't about what's cool/good as much as it is about getting money and views from the most easy and exploitable way; race baiting and white guilt are those ways. Part of doing this is to promote blacks by making them strong kangz so they can get more uppity and take liberties with whites. And in response, whites who aren't yet giga-cucked will get pissed off at the in response. Everyone in the middle will -for the most part- will just follow whatever narrative is fed to them by the media (see: "whites do XYZ to blacks because ABC"). And frankly, Natives aren't a sexy group to use because a) they genuinely are on their way out as a race b) they're not really big in the media (athletes, musicians, actors, etc.) and c) there's less racial tension between them and whitey.

Super Friends was the least shit that DC has ever been when it comes to the moving picture. Super Friends is cartoon kino.

I remember reading that the majority of injuns are something like 80% european at this point

Maybe

Boyhood and Wonder Woman are in the same tier of shill