Why is healthcare utter shit? Is it a conspiracy? Are there any good books on this subject?

Why is healthcare utter shit? Is it a conspiracy? Are there any good books on this subject?
When I was was starting to have health problems a little over a year ago at age 32 I was blown away what a total joke healthcare is. It was a major red pill.

Attached: trust-doctor.jpg (400x400, 51.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSQwS1Hf0yE
eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/Eustace Mullins - Murder by Injection; The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America (1988).pdf
bokus.com/bok/9789172412538/forskningsfusket-sa-blir-du-lurad-av-kost-och-lakemedelsindustrin/
cdon.se/bocker/ralf-sundberg/forskningsfusket-sa-blir-du-lurad-av-kost-och-la-21561186
adlibris.com/se/bok/forskningsfusket-sa-blir-du-lurad-av-kost–och-lakemedelsindustrin-9789172412538
amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-Alternative/dp/0892819251
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_sharing_ministry
archive.org/details/elementsmateria02peregoog
archive.org/details/pharmacopeiaofun08unit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 50CCC5E0-025D-4699-B72F-4320A7451A67.jpg (470x293, 38.06K)

Resonance technology make pills and potions prescribed by doctors completely obsolete. Microwave tech can heal just as much as it can cook, and we have known this fact for decades. That said, 5g will irradiate the nation inside out, unprecedented in scope. Expect rates of depression, anxiety, cancer, and other maladies to skyrocket, even higher than current rates, only to be "cured" with ineffective and costly prescriptions.

The ultimate objective is total subjugation and extermination of a large portion of humanity.

I've read parts of the Swedish book Forskningsfusket and watched parts of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=GSQwS1Hf0yE
I'm going to reread the book, this time all of it, and watch the whole video. But both the book and the video talked a lot about Rockefeller and something about how he managed to push a lot of effective herbs off the market and replace them with petroleum derivatives. I've also heard somewhere, not sure if it was in these two sources, that all multi-billionaires use homeopathy.

(((total mystery)))

(((healthcare)))
remember friends, nature doesn't give do welfare or insurance

From my understanding, it's a mix of immigrants and uninsured people passing along their healthcare costs to anyone who can pay, because someone has to pay and the hospital has to get money somehow, government interference driving up costs because bureaucratic red tape always does that, medical colleges being largely overblown crap where most doctors don't actually start learning anything until after they've landed a job at a hospital, and also sue-happy idiots who are constantly badgering hospitals trying to get a fat payday because their 99 year old great great grandmother passed away at the hospital. You could also toss in pharma companies who are both completely jewed, but have both hands tied behind their back from the FDA, which is another sluggish, inefficient, often corrupt governmental bureaucracy.

As with the jewis problem, there is not a conspiracy with people reuniting yearly and deciding exactly how they're going to act, but it's just a series of interests that coincide and work against the public.

In this case we have pharmaceutical companies that want to sell more pills, the medical class closing the profession and blocking innovation a freedom of treatments, and the whole peer-review process, funded by all governments world-wide, that is in a complete state of decay.

All things considered, it's a miracle that we still manage to get some results from healthcare today.

((( insurance ))) is, itself, a Jewish problem.

It's lost a bit of the fun to just say "the jews are behind this"… but the jews are behind this problem, as well.

HEIL
Right on bud , we call it the pharmajüde for a reason. Too many chemicals when sometimes all that is needed are natural and organic

The Problem with Healthcare:
Jew doctors - lazy and greedy
Jew lawyers - greedy and litigious
Jew insurance companies- greedy and miserly
Jew politicians - greedy and power hungry

I'm noticing a (( (common)) ) pattern here user

You forgot the Jew universities that make you spend $250,000 to get a medical degree.

1. Technology has advanced to the point where we can do incredibly expensive procedures for marginal returns on increasing people's chance of living, and the prevailing moral ethic mandates that such procedures must be carried out at any cost because a human life is invaluable

2. Hospitals are legally mandated to apply these procedures on all individuals who seek attention regardless of their ability to pay; thus the cost is transferred onto the paying customer via increased medical rates for those who can pay. This in turn raises insurance costs because insurance has to cover these higher fees. We spend 20% of the US budget goes to Medicaid for the low iq who can't find productive enough work to pay for themselves (50% of all blacks, 20% of all mexicans, 7% of all whites)

3. Old people are being kept alive longer as vegetables, so we spend 40% of the US budget goes to Medicare and Social Security to prop them up on endless pills and surgeries.

4. And people need medical treatment more and more. People eat garbage, they don't exercise, and their bodies are pumped full of toxic chemicals.

Attached: 2400.jpg (600x358 24.83 KB, 80.93K)

Well, not entirety.
the idea is that you constantly pay a little sum and in the event of a very large bill, you don't need to have the money.
Sure, just saving that money would work just as well, assuming the big bill doesn't come too fast (another point for insurance) but who would do that instead if wasting the money?
t. medfag writing bills

Everyone uses "healthcare" interchangeably with "health insurance", but our healthcare (ie the actual medical treatments) we have is the best in the world. It's expensive because when you go to a hospital, they charge you like $40 for IV bags that cost $0.20 to make, and that markup extends to everything else in your bill. Plus, doctors are incentivized to give you unnecessary tests which cost yet more money, so when the bill comes, it's massively bloated by this bullshit which means the insurance has to be too because it pays for this shit.

I don't understand why everyone fixates on insurance prices when talking about this. That's the symptom, not the cause. If you want insurance prices down, then don't give the government control over what the people can and can't buy; put the regulations on the medical industry itself instead. Make it illegal to markup every little thing so jewishly high, and remove incentives for making your doctor suggest a full body MRI because you have a sore throat. But no, the (((government))) would rather discuss leaving the medical indu$try alone and instead seizing control of what YOU do by socializing your health insurance access.

eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/Eustace Mullins - Murder by Injection; The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America (1988).pdf

There is Eustace Mullins - Murder by injection, he was a protégé of Ezra Pound and the author of The Secrets of Federal Reserve, for those that don't know him. I can't say anything about this book as I haven't read it.

One the one hand, if people were allowed to save up their own money and not have it taken away from them in lots and lots of small sums, they'd have more money to save up and could more easily pay for costs incurred from accidents or unforeseen circumstances. Constantly taking money from people means they have a harder time saving up and accruing wealth and savings, forcing them to be reliant on insurance programs which some might never use. For example, I've never been hospitalized, ever. Never been so sick I needed a prescription. Never broken a bone. Never done something stupid and needed to call an ambulance…. and yet, I still need to pay into the insurance pool, of which I've gotten absolutely nothing out of, and even in the event that I someday do, I will not get back what I paid in.

On the other hand, the average person can't pass the fucking marshmallow test and literally cannot set up a method of saving up money on their own even when their life literally depends on it.

The problem with healthcare is that it's (((healthcare))). Jews have been meddling in the health of whites for as long as they've been allowed in white society. Whites have not only had the best constitution but also the best natural medicine. Through the church, jews had whites burn their own texts on medicine and only through researching through modern means have we regained the ability to treat illness and ailments without the (((need))) for (((pharmaceutical medications.)))

Does that mean all pharmaceutical medications are bad? Not in concept, but again the problem remains jews. Jews being anti-nature are causing all of the money and security to go to medications and the result is that you have hundreds of medications that suppress one or two symptoms of a syndrome but never heal the body, never cures the syndrome entirely - and that's on top of all of the other risks attached in terms of (((side effects))).

The jews are so active in their aim to monopolize health that they're assassinating natural medicine doctors and have killed at least 6 dozen from 2015. The real reason? Whites are actively looking for safe, natural and cheap methods to get rid of their health problems. The reality is that sometimes the ailment in their body is cured as easily as ending a nutritional deficiency. Because of white genetics, whites rarely experience degenerative disorders like jews who could have all of the cures and foods they need but it will never stop their bodies from trying to do what others haven't and that's finally killing them.

To truly grasp why else jews do this, it's because an unhealthy person is an unable person. When you're encumbered by poor health, you're unable to think with the same clarity and depth as when you're healthy. This is the long term goal and often mistaken for a tertiary goal that the jews have. They can't poison whites to death without it being noticeable - they've gone beyond poisoning the well like a thousand years ago. Their poison comes in the form of inferior food, compulsory medications, and "cures" that are worse than the disease. Whites aren't the only target, but it slows us down and clouds are thinking. Without the ability to think as powerfully as whites can, it makes it easier to explore difficult topics and really grasp the redpill.

Modern medicine is a slow assassination for whites. Pick up where the dead have left off and heal yourself naturally and stop letting the jews feed you. You can starve the beast while sustaining yourself the way you were meant to.

It is a very complicated matter but it is because it is mostly tied up in (((interests))).

That would be *our
Clouds *our thinking.
ftfy
Get off the pills my man , they're clouding yare thoughts kek

Checking that Heil, cuz it's true. I quit pharmajew completely, minus one that I'm weening off, and another which is seizure meds, but with CBD being so effective I'm gonna try to switch to that too. They've kiked good people for far too long, pharmjew needs reform as well (or destruction, whatever works better)

sage

It'd be easier to ask what the jews are NOT behind. Goddamn them all. I hope something big happens so I can personally go on a rat hunt, and step on as many as possible.

That's *year thoughts, user. Lrn2englishing properly.

Goddamit , .22 short to the ribcage for me then

The more the gov't becomes involved, the less you will have competent people in the field. It's a universal truth.

I personally get some shots done *like FSME and Hepatitis* and I take painkillers occasionally when I need to power through or just want to sleep. Overuse of those is common (and results in lack of effectivness) but when you can't rest it's not helping you either. Not saying that powering through is healthy, but you know how it is.

Maybe a system where you must pay into, but build your own depot up to a maximum. If your insurance is needed it's taken out of your depot. State-enforced saving basically.
raises the question what happens if you don't have the money in your deposit and you are where you are now, do it wouldn't work unless the system is changed to allow ignoring treatments even if the patient dies. Hm.

Checking your dubs. Is there an English translation of Forskningsfusket? The only reason I have medical insurance is for dental care.

Attached: pepe trump surprise.jpg (1024x683, 86.27K)

Checked dub dubs.
Jewgle translate says "research cheating"

Also:
Jew pharmaceuticals - greedy and toxic
Jew media - greedy and hysterical

I worked in healthcare data and I have a few insights. This doesn't explain everything like the outrageous drug prices but it gives you some idea into the utter fuckery going on with the medical system.

(1) It is ILLEGAL for insurance companies to disclose their true negotiated service costs. Your explanation of benefits you get from the insurance has nominal costs. This means law gives price negotiation edge to the medical providers and even then the insurance can jew you with hidden accounting. It's in both the insurance and providers best interest to quote monopoly level pricing. This essentially forces you to get insurance because otherwise you're paying monopoly level prices (unless your local provider takes cash )

(2) Obesity and direct obesity related conditions are alone the source of about 50% of the medicare and medicaid costs. Nothing is done to try to address or de-incentivize obesity. No, they just keep shelling out $10,000 for bypass surgery and after bypass surgecy. Chronic diabetic treatment, pain management for collapsing joints and spine, and finally renal treatment. You're paying an enormous amount to keep these lard-beasts alive.

(3) Legal protection for medical providers mean they can LITERALLY BILL YOU WHATEVER THEY WANT. They don't have to disclose up front what things cost. You're stuck with it. I've seen providers charge 600% more for items than the average cost. Why? Because they can and fuck you that's why. Because you're desperate and scared and will agree to treatment and once you have they can ass rape you.

So……you're saying burn it all down? Got it
Fuck them , they'll beg for mercy and I'll tell them "I'll just bill you for my time"

Well, if you aren't a poorfag, go to a concierge doc that takes cash. $200 a visit, and he actually solves my problems. There's no deciding what the insurance company would want to do, I complain, he fixes, I pay, done.

Sucks if you have something major though, for cancer or something major I'd have to go through my insurance.

Not that I know of.

because niggers and all non-whites and obviously because jews

Where can I even buy this swedish book then ? what is its isbn number?

Because there aren't any incentives to be a good doctor.

You destroy the best years of your life, 14-25, studying and not having a social life or enjoying the real world…. just so you can pay off debts for the next 20? Only at age 45 do you really start living YOUR life, but even then you work 16 hour days to pay off malpractice lawsuits. And then your wife leaves you because you worked 16 hour days, and you swallow a shotgun at 65 because of stress.

Who wants to mangle their life in such a way.

I try to Jewgle Search this book and I guess the word just means "research fraud" but I can't find the actual book at all.

you got a good point. I notice lots of doctors are drunks probably because they missed out on life and get hooked on the booze.

Thanks for the blogpost faggot, get the fuck out and don't come back.
>>>/reddit/

bump

Yeah, the title means "the research cheating" or "the research fraud", something like that. The book is available here:
bokus.com/bok/9789172412538/forskningsfusket-sa-blir-du-lurad-av-kost-och-lakemedelsindustrin/
cdon.se/bocker/ralf-sundberg/forskningsfusket-sa-blir-du-lurad-av-kost-och-la-21561186
adlibris.com/se/bok/forskningsfusket-sa-blir-du-lurad-av-kost–och-lakemedelsindustrin-9789172412538

The only way to fix it is to privatize the industry entirely.

It lowers barriers to entry so there are more new doctors, and it increases their compensation so there is more reason to be a doctor. It's still a shitty life, but it would attract a lot more talented people than it does at present moment.

Currently only Jews like being doctors, because they embezzle massively, are immune to lawsuits and debts, and Jewish women are commanded by Torah to cuckold their husbands anyway.

>constantly told we are all sick and being offered (((the cure))) in pill form so we can continue being degenerates instead of living actual healthy lives
>(((big pharma))) fucking with price for pills and marginally changing formulas to prevent generics from being made
>(((insurance))) not negotiating down prices with (((big pharma))) because they're in on it anyways

Attached: b43c01a6ce85e93cdd51cb236d1dff142cfbffcc04bd6536189f97f301f350cd.jpg (976x622, 87.91K)

You forgot the spic-nig cycle.

This, it’s a word game. World leaders and the ultra rich fly to the USA for medical procedures. Our health care system is the best in the world, and it is extremely affordable if you work within the system and obtain quality insurance.

Under Obamacare people are able to obtain free or very cheap insurance but in many markets providers are not willing to accept it, as they are already being burned by Medicare and Medicaid.

If there is one industry where regulation of prices makes sense it is health care.

Why the fuck was this bumplocked? Fucking idiot mod.

Thanks, interesting. Although reading the subtitle I instantly think oh no not one of these fucking retarded narrow-minded Americans. "The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America"

"When Healing Becomes a Crime" by Kenny Ausubel.

amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-Alternative/dp/0892819251

Attached: 51-bxpBlW0L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 47.92K)

this is how I do it. Pay as I go. Great way to avoid unnecessary procedures and my doctor is actually my doctor whom I chose.

ATTENTION EVERYONE READING THIS

there is an alternative to insurance: it's called cost-sharing ministries. Instead of paying insurance premiums you literally just pay other people's medical bills, and if you have a bill they pay yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_sharing_ministry

There are at least a dozen in the USA that I know of. Some are explicitly christian and don't cover degenerate shit that insurance covers like gender-reassignment and GRIDS treatment. The one I joined is run by a board of old white christian men.

I don't want to sound like an advertisement but I went from paying $750 per month to $150 per month and I have a million dollars coverage.

I've heard of these but l have no personal experience with them, so l can't say if they're good or bad. One thing you can do, however is to look for doctors who refuse to deal with any insurance. Their prices are actually affordable.

If you're currently healthy then you don't need insurance at all. The individual mandate ended so dump those scheming kies Ameribros.

Shit OP, but a good point to bring up. This is not really politics though, so should have dug up an article or made a webm on this.

Why aren't mods banning kikes?

Fag OP should have posted that information. This isn't your fucking blog.

Anons, if these are the only medical books you ever use, you'd be pretty well off.

Fuck, forgot to post the books
archive.org/details/elementsmateria02peregoog
"The Elements of Materia Medica and Therapeutics", Pereira, 1852

archive.org/details/pharmacopeiaofun08unit
"The Pharmacopeia of the United States of America", 1905, 8 ed.

Affirmative action in the med schools. More nigger doctors and nurses means more medical errors. This is on top of the third world shit skins flooding up the system.

bump